Page 199 of 308 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 7692

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Pearlshipping-wise....Man,are those artworks real? oO I really can't believe it....but the artwork seems very legit.But then Idk...but if it is real,OMG OMG OMG OMG.
    If it is not,it is still something that made me smile awesome artwork,something I can wonder about in the future.

As a whole...sad.I really miss dp characters and that "slide show" with so many dear characters that are gone.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Looks legit to me. Seems to be the ending of the specials for the DVD edition, thats why the credit was so long.

DVD version?? xD
    Thats why I wasn't finding in the episodes,stupid me.
    Now I am almost ordering one... xDDDD
    But thanks,I don't think this was ever posted.
    And I agree 100%,exactly the same artwork they do officially.

And hey....it doesn't mean it is canon,but...would it change the way you view it now?
    Hmmm actually gonna transform that in a topic:

In post #4951,DiamondClass posted a video,probably of the DVD version of the DP Special.Watch it and tell what you think about it.If it is official artwork,how do you feel after watching that?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

In post #4951,DiamondClass posted a video,probably of the DVD version of the DP Special.Watch it and tell what you think about it.If it is official artwork,how do you feel after watching that?

I saw it and... it's not real. I traced back to the source (the original video with the pictures) and according to google translate:

ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド・パール
    4年間ありがとう

※絵はキャプ画トレース+手描き+αです

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl
    Thank you for four years

※ painting is hand-painted + α + image capture trace
    Now, if hypothetically it was real, then that would have been awesome, 'cause all of those pics are...well, awesome. xD

I wasn't expecting the video to be real (the artwork looked slightly off to me), but still, it was awesome and cute, even though there weren't really that many PearlShipping moments in it imo (the ones that were in it were so cute though, especially the one where they're sitting next to each other)! I really would've love it if it was real, though, such an awesome video.

The credits bit of the video looked legit to me though... oh well. ^^;

I guess we can't have everything,can we? ^^
    Still...quite awesome.I hope we see some images like that on the manga,which I will only start translating when I finish this semester on university cause its getting hard Dx
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

oh well, just too good to be true. Still have a faith in Pearlshipping, never give up.

Love to see lokoduro and everyone keep pearlshipping burning.

Welcome (back?). trustest_friend! The activity really is growing, isn't it? XD

Just in case people have all forgotten my topic, here it is again: Do you have any favourite PearlShipping writers/fanfics?

I've got started on my story, btw, and as I said before, expect it sometime next month~

@FlameMistress:Ok then ^^ I'll be waiting.And hey....how's the banner going? *no pressure intended*

Do you have any favourite PearlShipping writers/fanfics?

Well...no.I didn't read much fanfics,but I really liked the ones I read.Although,I got no favorites since I don't read fanfic often.

My collab with dentogirl is in its way(although she is the one currently editing it,so it's up to her XDDD)
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I think I'll screen cap some of the pics from that video. Some of them are just lovely. :3

@loko: Manga, manga... Are you talking about this one (or something like it) by any chance? 'Cause if it is then...YES. I would LOVE to see this translated. Some of the scans I found of it are just adorable. What makes it better is that it's official. <3

Do you have any favourite PearlShipping writers/fanfics?

Oh gosh, I haven't read any Pearl fanfics in ages. In terms of favorites, well, I have too many. ONE of my favorites though would have to be Through Time and Space by Bubbles18 (I think?). It's such a classic and it brings back so many memories~

There are others but I don't remember most of them, haha.

...Can I join this thread?? Pearlshipping's never been a big deal for me, until nowadays. I've been chatting with a very good friend of mine.... and they've managed to semi-convert me to it. So... can I join in??

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

@pokefan#493: Yep,that one ^^
    You see...actually there are two volumes,and I'll eventually translate it,though it will be hard because I still need to learn katakana(I already began this one,the hiragana is finished).
    From what I saw,they weren't as strict as the writers in the anime when it comes to "shippiness limit" ;D
    Almost 250 pages of SatoHika xDDD (And,as you said....official ^_^)

and...
    Welcome,Jess!I will convert you 100% when I get the chance for it xDDDD
    And *highfives* for more members!This years is getting better and better.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

You can try Lokoduro... but I'm tougher than you think... ;P~

Well, thanks for accepting me. I will eventually answer the topic, but first I gotta read some fics... xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Welcome jesspikapal! Nice to see you here. :3

@loko: Oh I know there are two volumes. Btw, do you plan on scanning the manga? I'd love to see all the pages.

Okay so I finished taking screencaps of the video with just the pics. Sorry for the spoiler-ception! There are lots of pictures. xD

Spoiler:- pics:

EDIT: Also, guys, the biggest hints that this video is fake are:

1. NO KENNY
    2. No Pokemon
    3. Dawn's mom is nowhere to be seen

You'd think they would have added them in if it was official... xD
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 6th May 2012 at 9:53 PM.

@pokefan493#:
    1:OMG....I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT KENGO XDDDDDDDDDDD I lol...really xD
    No wonder why so many Pearlshippy images comes with some characters exclusion too,I guess the author has his own opinions about some characters.(Since Kengo obviously like Hikari and blah,blah blah....)
    2:Maybe,PokeCo doesn't like Pokemons anymore? xD *shot by non-sense*
    3:And she definitely was not very nice a troll in DP191.Although,she isn't her fault...writers needed someone to do the troll's role.

Lastly,thanks.Although It is fake...I really liked it

EDIT: Oh I <3 Hikari picture alone,last one *-*
    Last edited by lokoduro; 6th May 2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

@pokefan#493: How come you got such good quality? =O The video had such bad quality on my PC, ugh!

Spoiler:- spoiler:

Heya guys,just a quick update about the manga.I could translate 80% of the first chapter and it made sense xD
    Well the summary of the chapter is like this:
    Hikari is trying to catch Pikachu at all costs getting screwed up by many situations at once XD
    Satoshi tries to tell her that Pikachu is his Pokemon,but she doesn't give damn and continues to try to capture him...very funny ^^
    Pochama is nowhere to be seen,strangely.Some of her quotes made me assume she doesn't have a Pokémon yet =O
    After Satoshi finally convince Hikari that Pikachu is Pokemon and tell his name(yes introduction episode),there is a scene and she is wondering about something,probably about Satoshi,which I couldn't translate.Why the **** couldn't I translate the best scene shipping wise????Murphy's Law(or rule...don't know the word in english)
    But I'll see what I can do
    Sushi(a moderator) is helping me with some sentences,so I'll eventually cone up with the translation.
    Last edited by lokoduro; 7th May 2012 at 1:23 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Oh yeah... welcome, jesspikapal! Sorry I kinda forgot about you there blame pokefan's screenies =P.

@lokoduro: That's great! =D I'm guessing that Dawn will be slightly... less mature in this version, haha =D I wonder how the change in her character will affect their relationship with each other (with Ash and Dawn, that is). Also, it's very nice of Sushi to help you in the translation ^_^

It's kinda sad that there aren't many PearlShipping fanfics around, really... There really should be more, with PearlShipping having loads of chemistry and whatnot. Let's hope for more Pearl fanfics this year on SPPf as well as on FF.net [s]from myself, hopefully)!

Great pictures. Love Dawn's hair on the first one.

One really good Pearlshipping fan fic that I've read recently is Failure Hero by z shadow619. I love that story.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Hey guys. Jesspikapal here~

So yeah... I haven't posted for a little while. But I loved those screenshots! I like the last one, where Dawn was stood almost naked and Ash was just blushing like mad. xD Pearlshipping, thinking about it now... has quite a lot of dynamic that I never really noticed before; the friendship, the trust, the symbolic high-five, it's all there. Everything that's in a romance is present, and that is what makes Pearl seem a little more real for me.

Oh, and I may draw some fanart if I have time. But it's only if I have time as I have quite a few requests on the Wishfulshipping thread already~ xP. I still can't recall any outstanding Pearl fics that really caught my attention, but I know that I enjoyed the couple that I read; I suppose I need more variation before I judge what and who is my favourite author when it comes down it Pearl. ^^;

Oh, and I'll try and think of some ideas for topics. And possibly fanart too. ^-^

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~

Speaking of fanart, I've been trying to draw Ash successfully so that I can draw PearlShipping doodles successfully (I can do Dawn easily, she's surprisingly easy to draw). The results weren't exactly... reassuring, to say the least. ^^; THE HAIR

Since I suspect that Dawn will be visiting soon she better, what do you think Ash and Dawn's reactions will be when they meet each other again? I've got a little scene written up:

*the trio is stuck in a massive crowd*
    Ash: Huh? I've seen that Piplup before...
    Iris: What's a Piplup?
    Cilan: A Piplup in Unova? How strange...
    *sure enough, Dawn's Piplup bursts through the crowd and jumps onto Ash's free shoulder* Pi-piplup! *hugs Pikachu*
    Pikachu: Pikapipi! *hugs Piplup*
    Ash: It must be! Dawn! Dawn! It's me! Ash! *breaks into a smile and starts pushing through the crowd*
    Iris: What... just happened?
    Cilan: To be honest, my dear, I have no idea.

--a few minutes later--

Ash: Dawn! Dawn-- oof! *vision gets obscured by a mass of navy blue hair*
    Dawn: Ash! I'm so glad to see you! *is hugging Ash tightly*
    Ash: Oof... Dawn, let go, you're choking me...
    Dawn: *blushes and releases * Oh, sorry, I was just excited and all... *Piplup jumps into her arms, Pikachu steadies himself on Ash's hat*
    Ash: Yeah... we rally haven't seen each other in a long time, have we...?
    *the two stare at each other for a moment, then blush and look away*

Hmmm,I kinda answered that on my script about her cameo,and also...my collab with dentogirl is another of those "good to see you again" ones,so yeah I'll answer that in form of a fanfic xP
    So,since I hurried up my last post about first chapter of the manga summary,now I'm gonna do a better/formal report.

Chapter 1 - The Beginner - Hikari!(shitty,but anyways....)
    Pearlshippy: No.
    Summary:
    Like I said,Hikari do some dumb things to try to catch Pikachu,last resort one: She pretends she has a stomach ache to lower Pikachu guard and make him stop running xDDDD
    Then Satoshi says he has been looking for Pikachu and blah...
    The scene I said it could mean something was this one.
        Spoiler:- Get ready...:

The translation was: "Both are worn out. They must've been looking for each other so desperately... I'm kinda envious."(Thanks Sushi ;D)
    The context was after Hikari hearing Satoshi's story about Pikachu and him getting separated.
    So yeah....her face tells everything
    YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR MUCH LONGER I KNOW IT TROLOLOLOLO *shot for being a troll*

@FlameMistress: No,she will be like always was.
    She had her awkward situations in the anime too,Pachirisu and Sandgem Town xDDD

That's it for today,I hope good things to come :3

EDIT: Oh yeah,I forgot to mention that I'm almost done with Katakana,so the process will take less time
    Last edited by lokoduro; 9th May 2012 at 2:10 AM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I cant wait to see more lokoduro, it really nice. I search anywhere but still cant find this comic. Thank alot.

What's up fellow shippers...gosh I've been gone for sometime now. I see Lokoduro is starting his translations for the Ash and Dawn manga...hopefully will get to see this whole thing through now, it's been killing me ever since I found images for it way back when XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It's been a really long time since I came on this thread, but I have some exciting news; Dawn is returning for BW2 in the anime!

Page 199 of 308 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast