Page 203 of 308 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 7676

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Hmmm yeah,BW opening theme was very provoking.Daijoubu,Daijoubu...
    And you reminded me that!!!Will the opening be anime-like again?Will Hikari be there? :3
    I don't know...I guess the one who finishes first the BW2 game,might be able to assume how will the anime develop post League.
    So we'll be waiting for another Japanese guy to tell us the news of whether or not Dawn will be part of the main cast for the rest of the show or just be around for an episode or 2. Either way, I hope Dawn's Piplup doesn't just steal the spotlight.

Edit:

Sheesh! I seem to be posting here so often that I might as well join the PearlShipping fan club. I might be a Negaishipping member, but what's wrong with belonging to both clubs? After all, it's not like this place is the equivalent of early 1900s America or 1930s - 1940s Germany.
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 13th May 2012 at 8:29 PM.

Another interesting and possibly key thing I noticed is that in the new BW2 promo, Dawn is wearing the black xtransceiver instead of her usual poketch with the white belt.

Why would Dawn have it unless she needs it for her Unova quest? If this was just a cameo and she had to go back to Hoenn then the xtransceiver would be useless there because nobody else has that technology in those places, only in Unova. That connects Dawn more to the plot of Unova and making her have a more important part compared to a short cameo appearance.

OMG,DiamondClass...do you have eagle eyes? xDDDD
    Nice point,I really can't wait for more information.
    Hmmm interesting,one thing that poster didn't get me: Why Cynthia is there? It makes me wonder if Hikari will randomly appear and leave.Another thing is that....Combee is a lie,just like the cake.I don't think that is her pokémon.
    But coming back to Cynthia topic....counter example for that should be Shinji.He appeared in the first poster and even Satoshi was not there.
    Although,Satoshi appeared in every single episode,while Shinji didn't.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Cynthia doesn't have to make just one cameo appearance, she can be a recurring character like Giovanni who appears on special occasions. She could stay in Unova for a long term the same way Ash's mom and Prof Oak are staying. I also remember a hint that Cynthia was born in Unova but then traveled to Sinnoh.

From the art you can tell Dawn is jumping together with the group, as if she was part of them.

Okay so now we know that Dawn is most likely returning to the cast either for a short time or as the main cast for an extended (hoping for the latter). Team Rocket will be out there to cause a lot of trouble for the good guys. but how about Team Plasma? They haven't played a role in the series yet, only in the two episodes that haven't aired yet (or will never be aired), the next series would be a nice time for them to arrive on the scene.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Dawn seems to make her return in Black and White 2 series. I bet that she'll be thrilled to see Ash again. Knowing her, she probably going to sneak on him and gives Ash a surprising hello as she hugs him from the back. And then they will tell Iris and Cilan about the experiences that they in Sinnoh.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Hmm so many questions,yet I don't have a proper answer.
    I think we need to wait,I'm a bit astonished to see BW2 airing before Isshu League,I am really wondering all of this and why Hikari being in that poster too.

@paul (dragon master): I don't think they will air those episodes anymore.Team Rocket probably was a plot change because of that event.

If Hikari has to make an appearance to deal with villians than I would love to see the main cast getting separed in doubles.SatoHika and DenAi <3 *shot*
    I don't know,if this situation has to happen,I am definitely in favor of some dangerous situations ;D Like M1,imagine Hikari seeing Satoshi getting double owned?

If not,I like the tournament idea.SatoHika would make a very good double and then Satoshi would finally win at least one damn competition in BW >: ( *shot again*
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I must be crazy when i think if Dawn's pokemon stolen by N and she says goodbye to Ash, travel alone to make her stronger and beat team Plasma with Ash.
    I love to see BW new OP have the old line in DP " Satoshi and Hikari, they meet and ...", I wonder how people will reach, LOL

The internet is simply exploding over the appearance of Piplup Dawn and the Gym Leader/Elite Four Free-for-All, isn't it.

@trustest_friend:Well,if we don't get that lines again....we can least say were are the only ones to actually have that

@PokeMaster366: Yes,there was quite the explosion about that.
    But hey,try to avoid one liners and let's try keeping on topic,it is Pearl thread after all xD I know everyone is euphoric with the current events,but let's try at least.

-------

Also,I think it is time for me to do some updated on the manga(yeah I was like 90% on chapt 2 and 3 so they came 100% almost at the same time)

Chapter 2 : Little note for the ones who read my out of date post.Actually Satoshi trolled Hikari saying that she drew badly xP Well I can't draw Turtwig in a rock xD
    But it was funny that Hikari got nervous at him.Makes me remember DP29(First Tag Battle).He said "Why bothering with looks?" xDDD
    And I'm still in debt of a scan so there it is:
        Spoiler:- chap2:

The translation is.
    Hikari: You said "BAD"!!
    Satoshi: Sorry,sorry...
    ---------
    So now for some new things.

Chapter 3 - Combined Forces
    Pearlshippy: No. (Wait....there are still more than 30 Chapters )
    Summary:
    Well,the chapter begins with a Drapion grabbing Pikachu.Satoshi tells Hikari to escape that he would deal with it.(Again playing the hero,huh? xD)
    Piplup was trying to battle but Hikari didn't let him,so Piplup started climbing a huge tree nearby...then Satoshi told Hikari to go away again,so that he would deal with Drapion.
    After some talking and action,Piplup was actually at the top of the tree doing a Spinning Bubblebeam.Drapion was oh like *-* Hikari too. xD
    Satoshi was the only one to notice that this was the perfect opportunity to get Pikachu from Drapion claws.
    After that,Pikachu used a Quick Attack sorrounding Drapion so quickly that somewhat he could attract the bubbles into a whirlpool(anime physics.always trolling reality)
    They end up celebrating their victory ;D

Scan for this episode:
        Spoiler:- Chap3:

The rough translation to that is:
    Hikari: Drapion was totally distracted by Piplup's Bubblebeam!
    Satoshi: Haha.It is such a waste though,isn't it?
    That makes sense because he was using the Bubbles as only distraction.
    Then Satoshi invented the fake Whirlpool simulation with Quick Attack.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    @trustest_friend:Well,if we don't get that lines again....we can least say were are the only ones to actually have that

@PokeMaster366: Yes,there was quite the explosion about that.
    But hey,try to avoid one liners and let's try keeping on topic,it is Pearl thread after all xD I know everyone is euphoric with the current events,but let's try at least.
    Barely a couple days and you're already doing your job pretty well. Anyway, I've been lurking around here a lot lately and I can't wait for you to finish translate the manga you're taking about. I used to be into PearlShipping (probably because I was going through puberty at the time), but I never did sign up because I didn't have an account. I might have signed up for Negaishipping, but is there room for someone who wants to support both?

This also makes me wonder as well. were these forums exploding with the appearnce of Misty when she made her last cameo and for May when she made hers.

I also took a closer look at Dawn's wrist to find that DiamondClass is correct. Dawn is wearing what looks like an Xtransciever and not her white and pink Poketch, so that could be a good sign of things to come. I didn't notice it until I took A closer look, the next series looks like it will be an interesting one and it looks like they are going all-out with the BW2 series as well, lets hope it lives up to the hype they are building up for it.

Thanks for the compliment
    Lol,there is always room for everyone.If you like Pearl,you can join! ^^
    I don't sign up for Negai mainly because I don't like it so much that I could endure potential spoilers.I will make an exception for Hikari cameo though Too important for me to wait.
    //off topic shot.

About the manga,I'm a bit excited to translate 4th,because it seems like it is in the snow.Cute moments imminent :3
    Gonna start it now,since I'm done with other stuff.

EDIT:Again,post appearing in the middle of nothing xDDD

paul (dragon master) : Yes,I can confirm it too.I saw the image not much ago again and she was using a Isshu device.I was wondering if she would connect herself with Cynthia.Like Shigeru with Prof Rowan.
    I want Satoshi and Hikari to work together again.Many times when they had to split up it was always SatoHika,SatoHika,SatoHika.
    And with 4 members on the main cast(at least for sometime) it will be easier for them to exploit that ;D
    Last edited by lokoduro; 14th May 2012 at 4:57 AM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Well, as Dawn will make her return in Best Wishes, beside I'm really really happy, I just got stuck and a little bit of confused.
    In her special episode (In Japan), noticed that she will travel through Pokemon Contest in Hoenn. But right now, once again, she will make her return in Best Wishes 2.
    Could it be, her contest in Hoenn not aired or had just ended? Or could it be because the spirit of Pearlshipping in Japan and the writer of anime, which make them to put Dawn again with Ash? Don't you think same way like me? XD

Before this news, I just imagine Dawn won't make her appearance in Unova. My image is, after Ash has done with Unova's Pokemon League, he will come back to Hoenn to challenge Hoenn Battle Frontier together along Dawn. But right now, my image is going to disappear. I know my image is same like Anime series before, and I know the writers are not going to do the same plot XD

As Dawn appears in a new brand poster, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2, new season perhaps, I'm sure she will stay for a long time. But with her old outfit? It's weird. XD I hope she has a new outfit that make Ash so surprised with her. Just my opinion.

You pearl shippers are lucky! i remember when may returned, it was the happiest moment of my life to see her bond with ash now it's your turn
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Well, as Dawn will make her return in Best Wishes, beside I'm really really happy, I just got stuck and a little bit of confused.
    In her special episode (In Japan), noticed that she will travel through Pokemon Contest in Hoenn. But right now, once again, she will make her return in Best Wishes 2.
    Could it be, her contest in Hoenn not aired or had just ended? Or could it be because the spirit of Pearlshipping in Japan and the writer of anime, which make them to put Dawn again with Ash? Don't you think same way like me? XD

Before this news, I just imagine Dawn won't make her appearance in Unova. My image is, after Ash has done with Unova's Pokemon League, he will come back to Hoenn to challenge Hoenn Battle Frontier together along Dawn. But right now, my image is going to disappear. I know my image is same like Anime series before, and I know the writers are not going to do the same plot XD

As Dawn appears in a new brand poster, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes 2, new season perhaps, I'm sure she will stay for a long time. But with her old outfit? It's weird. XD I hope she has a new outfit that make Ash so surprised with her. Just my opinion.
    Not sure about that mate, right now we can only speculate what is going to happen at this stage. since Ash's and Dawn's journeys aren't hindered by the other at the moment, they can go through the respective regions they are competing in with reletive ease, so it is looking increasingly likely that Dawn has already competed in the contests and the grand festival, while all Ash has to do is pretty much get the final badge and compete in the Unova league.

I guess that Dawn will reenter the series near the end of the Unova League in the Quarter or Semi Final when Ash faces off against either Trip, Stephan or Bianca. I doubt she would change clothes to surprise Ash since she might leave Hoenn to head straight to Unova. The only thing that will change will be a trade with a Xtransciever from a Poketch.

I would like to see Ash's reaction when Dawn appears, it should be one of surprise, yet he would be very happy as well, because they will have to team up to defeat Team Rocket from getting Meleotto, what the legendary kami's plot in the series is could be very interesting.

(chuckling alertly) Well, well, well. After a few months since that unprecedented convergence involving everything I learned from Ash and Dawn’s romantic friendship – along with several other outside factors – a most surprising development has emerged out of Pokémon Black and White. An interesting parallel could be set up for these two kids to demonstrate their greatest strengths, thus renewing the dynamism and harmony that marked their journey through Sinnoh for this new journey through Unova. To be sure, they could likely stick to solving everyday issues and constantly grow their romantic friendship, but I’m certain that their adventures together will be worth watching and admiring. The following reflections could and will summarize my current impression of this matter quite well.:

What kept you supporting Pearlshipping after Diamond and Pearl ended?

I’m not certain that I could ever truly write off Pearlshipping, precisely because the plausibility and commonality demonstrated within its main driving factors, so to speak, have stayed within my memory as thoroughly as they have. Their almost instinctive ability to understand each other’s thoughts and emotions served the two of them quite well during Sinnoh, and it may have a chance to grow once again in Unova, should this continue to hold up. I figured that if Ash and Dawn could stand solidly together against Team Galactic’s world-ending mission, then they should combine their advantages impressively against any other villainous team that could arise. Their various moments alone together add to the sense of calm comprehension and contentment between them, no matter what the circumstances are, so that at their most active, Ash and Dawn can influence others just as handily.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 14th May 2012 at 7:09 PM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I'm introducing a new topic,though I remember thinking of a better topic(but the content of it...simply vanished of my mind :s maybe I'll remember later)
    Well,since Hikari never gave a gift to Satoshi(not that she had to,I prefer that highfive and daijoubu they shared xP)...

When Hikari finally meet Satoshi again,what gift she would give to him?Would he give her something in a future departure as well?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

When Hikari finally meet Satoshi again,what gift she would give to him?Would he give her something in a future departure as well?

Thats a tough one really, what gift could they give. I have to agree with you on the high fives and the Daijoubu would have to be enough for them. being there for one another is enough really, they both support eachother through thick and thin which sort of makes PearlShipping standout over the others.

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    You pearl shippers are lucky! i remember when may returned, it was the happiest moment of my life to see her bond with ash :) now it's your turn :D
    Yes, yes, we sure are lucky... Although to be honest I was starting to think Dawn wasn't going to come back at all, because of her and Brock's DP specials. This was a nice little treat, especially since they went through the trouble of adding her to the new season's promotional poster, something which hasn't been done to the past girls before. I'm still keeping my expectations extremely low though. She might only be around for the same amount of time Misty and May had in their respective cameos.

There is an upside though! Unlike the other girls Dawn was treated as a true co-star in her time. Getting her name added to the Japanese OP alongside Ash (which was the only time this has ever happened throughout the series), singing a duet with him for an OP (which became one of the top ranked Openings for the anime), getting as much screen time as him and focus... There is a small chance they won't toss her away. BUT LIKE I SAID, low expectations. |D

When Hikari finally meet Satoshi again, what gift she would give to him? Would he give her something in a future departure as well?

I agree with ya loko, the high five and "daijobu!" was enough for me. Go ahead and shoot me, I'm a sucker for meaningful farewells.

Buuut, for the sake of the topic... I'm not really sure. The gifts he got from the past were unexpected and we couldn't have really predicted the gifts he eventually did get. I'm sure whatever they give each other (if they do end up giving/receiving gifts) will be nice anyway. :)

When Hikari finally meet Satoshi again, what gift she would give to him? Would he give her something in a future departure as well?
    Agreed with all of you. High five and Daijoubu. Wow, those are the greatest things they've ever shared. Meaningful. Now we can expect in the past (DP 191), it wouldn't be the last high five and daijoubu. But I wonder if Dawn will give Ash another gift. I actually agreed with Yuppirox

Buuut, for the sake of the topic... I'm not really sure. The gifts he got from the past were unexpected and we couldn't have really predicted the gifts he eventually did get. I'm sure whatever they give each other (if they do end up giving/receiving gifts) will be nice anyway.
    I wonder If Dawn gives Ash Gracidea Flower. hehehe XD

Dawn is going to be on for the whole of BW2. The critical part of the summary says that they meet Dawn and Piplup in Eastern Unova and travel with them for the rest of the region.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/01...ad44a42be.html

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Dawn is going to be on for the whole of BW2. The critical part of the summary says that they meet Dawn and Piplup in Eastern Unova and travel with them for the rest of the region.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/01...ad44a42be.html
    =O

This is...wow!

SHE'S STAYING <3

(I just want to make sure though, this IS legit, right? I know this is from an official page, but I want to know if the translation is correct. I don't want my hopes to be brought up and then down. xD; )

She's probably not staying. This is what sunyshore translated it as:

Details from the summary: With Shirona they head to "Eastern Unova" which has many non-BW Pokemon populating it. They meet Dawn, and Meloetta will "become Ash's friend and journey with them". At the "World Tournament Junior Cup" one can battle Alder if they are the winner, and Caitlin will also participate along with Shirona. Ash will also have a new rival, and Giovanni will lead TR in their "biggest plot in history".
    She can very well travel with them for 5 or so episodes and then leave again. Remember Misty traveled with them to Mt. Moon at the very beginning of Battle Frontier. Nothing says anything about Dawn staying "for the rest of the region."

Don't get peoples hopes up.

Ah, I see. I was right to be wary. Oh well, even if she doesn't travel with them for the rest of the region, it's the thought that counts, right? (Besides it's still unconfirmed for the moment~)

Anyway, to get this back on topic...

I wonder If Dawn gives Ash Gracidea Flower. hehehe XD
    That would be adorable! Unfortunately I don't think Dawn has access to Gracidea Flowers...but it's still a cute idea. :P

Page 203 of 308 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast