Page 204 of 308 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 7694

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

but there is still one way to find out, and that is to wait and watch for the next series. and if Team Rocket are getting their biggest plot ever this could mean that Dawn might be around a little longer than just a few episodes, but it should be interesting what the writers of the series do at the start of the new series at the moment we all know Team Rocket are going to play a more villainous role, Cynthia will make a return to the series, Dawn will return for we don't know how long.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    but there is still one way to find out, and that is to wait and watch for the next series. and if Team Rocket are getting their biggest plot ever this could mean that Dawn might be around a little longer than just a few episodes, but it should be interesting what the writers of the series do at the start of the new series at the moment we all know Team Rocket are going to play a more villainous role, Cynthia will make a return to the series, Dawn will return for we don't know how long.
    Hm, well apparently there is going to be a World Tournament, and Cynthia/Alder/Caitlin will be in it... Perhaps that's the reason Dawn is visiting? To participate in the Tourney? If so that would be the perfect excuse for her to return...and get to know more about what Ash has been up to~ I also like the idea of her staying to help stop Team Rocket. Like I said in an earlier post, I would love to see Ash and Dawn's famous teamwork once more.

You're right though. The best way to find out is to just watch the new series. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Dawn is going to be on for the whole of BW2. The critical part of the summary says that they meet Dawn and Piplup in Eastern Unova and travel with them for the rest of the region.

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/01...ad44a42be.html
    WHOOOOAA that is a really GOOD NEWS, i thin that Dawnwould be a recurring character or cameo

but She travel with Ash!! (oh..ok and Cilan and Iris)

I have a really good feeling for pearlshipping, yes yes

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

AAAGHH! My head is hurts from all this. I see so many people saying that Dawn is going to be staying for a good while but I just don't want to get my hopes up. That's what happened with Misty AND May.

That little mini arc maybe about 5 eps or even more, that for sure. I dont hope her to stay forever, but ONLY with Ash is enough.
    Then we will know what happen later.

Guys guys...there's nothing confirmed yet. It was most likely a mistranslation on DiamondClass's part, but for now let's not get too excited and in over our heads. The lower your expectations are the better you'll feel when you find out the full details.

As trustest_friend said, it will probably be a mini ~5 episode arc. We can still hope (like I said, nothing is confirmed), but this is what we will probably receive at least.

Anyway, let's move away from this topic of whether Dawn will be there longer or not. The point is SHE IS GOING TO BE THERE, period. We should focus on what ifs and speculations on how she and Ash will interact upon seeing each other.

Sooo...a new topic!

What kinds of interactions would you like to see between the two during Dawn's stay?

(And try to stay as realistically to the show's style as possible. Although letting the imagination run wild wouldn't be so bad either. ;P)

What kinds of interactions would you like to see between the two during Dawn's stay?

High fives galore (well not all the time) mostly working together as an unbeatable team like they were in DP series, learning about their aventures in the different regions and the reason why she is in Unova. and maybe hopefully (not holding my breath) she will stay for longer than a cameo.

Funny thing is each of the previous female characters had a reason to have their cameo appearances, Misty mostly wanted to travel like old times, May wanted to compete in the Wallace Cup, but what reason does Dawn have? that is a mystery even to me. Meh I guess we can wait for the series and more confirmation to arrive before we can arrive at a real answer. and the answers will arrive very soon as well (I hope).

When they meet each other again, I'm not startled if they're shocked and surprised eyes to eyes (I want some blushes XD). Then, Ash tells Irish and Cilan that she is a great coordinator and his best/special friend (come on Ash, we want more than it ). To the point, they make some high fives, tag battles, cheering each other, fight, make up, fight again, and bla bla bla....Auw, I'm out of ideas. Oh yeah, their respective pokemon, Pikachu and Piplup would make a hug again. That's all I can think for now.

According to the summary on Famitsu, the gang along with the Shin'ō League Champion Shirona will head to eastern part of the Isshu region, which has many non-Isshu Pokémon populating it. They also encounter Hikari, one of Satoshi's previous traveling companion. Meloetta will later become Satoshi's friend and journey with them.

this information comes from Bulbapedia (have no idea how accurate they are) going by other wiki's this shouldn't be all that reliable. so according to this little passage and not trying to get any hopes up, it seems like Ash, Iris, Cilan, Cynthia, Dawn and Meleotta are going to travel for a little while. but I won't get my hopes up knowing how reliable wiki sites are (not very). So all we can do is wait and see.

followed by that is Ash getting a new rival and Team Rocket causing a huge amount of havoc (finally a decent plot!). Pokemon hasn't had a decent plot since ever, it's more like collect eight badges and get eliminated in the regional league

remember I don't know how reliable Bulbapedia is, so please don't hold it against me for trying to shed some light onto the topic. i agree with Truest_friend it will most likely be a mini arc, but knowing the writers they could surprise us as well

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    According to the summary on Famitsu, the gang along with the Shin'ō League Champion Shirona will head to eastern part of the Isshu region, which has many non-Isshu Pokémon populating it. They also encounter Hikari, one of Satoshi's previous traveling companion. Meloetta will later become Satoshi's friend and journey with them.

this information comes from Bulbapedia (have no idea how accurate they are) going by other wiki's this shouldn't be all that reliable. so according to this little passage and not trying to get any hopes up, it seems like Ash, Iris, Cilan, Cynthia, Dawn and Meleotta are going to travel for a little while. but I won't get my hopes up knowing how reliable wiki sites are (not very). So all we can do is wait and see.

followed by that is Ash getting a new rival and Team Rocket causing a huge amount of havoc (finally a decent plot!). Pokemon hasn't had a decent plot since ever, it's more like collect eight badges and get eliminated in the regional league

remember I don't know how reliable Bulbapedia is, so please don't hold it against me for trying to shed some light onto the topic. i agree with Truest_friend it will most likely be a mini arc, but knowing the writers they could surprise us as well
    Well first, I think someone already posted that summary here and it's the exact same info. Second, it in no way confirms that Dawn and the others are all traveling together. I mean think about that, Cynthia, Dawn, and Meloetta all with the main group? I'm sorry but I can't really see that happening given that it would be hell for the writers to try to flesh out everyone's character. Most likely the summary illuminates on subjects that will occur sometime within the next season. They are not necessarily all happening at once or even one right after the other. It sounds like three different mini arcs; they meet up with Cynthia for the World Tournament, meet up with Dawn for something, and befriend Meloetta sometime after that. So yeah I agree with Cyber and Yuppirox about just calming down. Dawn's appearing, that should be enough.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wow,I died for a bit and now I saw DiamondClass post...and then CyberCubed shot me down again xD
    Hmmm,but....biggest plot ever.Team Rocket will finally have an epic finale?Is it the end for them?
    Also,Hikari will probably participate during TR arc,so I could expect 5 episodes.
    Good,because I only hoped for one special in the best scenario possible.That poster got me unprepared xD

@Yuppirox: I agree though. I will stay skeptical until she really makes her appearance....

EDIT:Oh,and remember that keeping high expectations shot down many Pearlshippers.
    Expecting too much romance in PokemonAnime isn't very recommended.
    Whether the direction this cameo is going to take,don't forget we still have pretty much everything we could ask for,in DP saga.
    Last edited by lokoduro; 15th May 2012 at 11:16 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

I hope this new series is a little more edgier, a little more serious. we now get to see Team Rocket become real antagonists which is about time. I know my previous post was making me look like i had high expectations, I am not expecting too much just as long as they make the new season is better than the last which by looking at the poster it does look different, I am also guessing the new rival could be the rival of the BW2 games seems like the best candidate.

should be an interesting series when they release the episodes from June 21. Wait a second what about the eighth badge and the Unova League what about the final battle between Ash and Trip, or another battle between Ash and Stephan. Well at least the new season will be different. and i also don't expect Cynthia to travel with the group, she would most likely become a recurring character throughout the new season.

Well I said this before and i will say it again, We will need to wait for another month to find out all the details of the new saga. What I do expect is that Team Rocket after the next season will continue on with their operations it surely shouldn't be the last of them, they only just started giving Team Rocket some love after making them a joke for the better part of 12 seasons, this last season they finally developed them as bad guys and not complete losers. But only time will tell, but i think we might be in for a surprise in the next season what it is I can't certain

The positiveness the pairing always transmmited!
    I want them to keep smiling at each pther like they always did.
    I would like thwm cheering each other up when one is down.
    Also for beginning interactions,I would love if Hikari and Satoshi ran toward each other ahd Hikari hugged him xP
    Satoshi would remain static for a moment,embarrassed.Then he would hug her back once he calms down
    That would be golden,I hope Tomioka-sama reads this.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I am not sure about what to think about this, but there is said to be something later in the week revealing Team Plasma's role in future episode/s think. not 100% cetain though, so it seems like we will have to wait and see if that is the case.

this is my first time sending a picture.

Team Plasma.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    So yeah I agree with Cyber and Yuppirox about just calming down. Dawn's appearing, that should be enough.
    We already know that Cynthia and Meloetta will be appearing throughout Best Wishes Season 2. Dawn is also included in the poster and season synopsis because she is going to be part of the season. It's not a one off arc thing, but what the whole series will be about.
    Last edited by DiamondClass; 15th May 2012 at 4:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    We already know that Cynthia and Meloetta will be appearing throughout Best Wishes Season 2. Dawn is also included in the poster and season synopsis because she is going to be part of the season. It's not a one off arc thing, but what the whole series will be about.
    Yes she's part of the season like Cynthia and Meloetta, however nothing confirms that she stays the whole season or has bigger roles than the others in the story. Just wait and see, but keep it in perspective like the others are saying.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Guys,let's focus on the discussion.
    It's still too early to deduce what will happen in BW2.
    One month more and we will probably know 10 times more than today or yesterday.

Cynthia,Meloetta and Hikari will appear,that is what matters for the time being.
    (not that I could not live with meloetta but that's just me xP)

EDIT: When posting here be sure to include Pearlshipping.
    Yurripox already told you to calm down a bit.
    In anime forums there are plenty of discussion about BW2 speculation for you to talk
    Last edited by lokoduro; 15th May 2012 at 6:17 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

More pearlshipping moments will happen if Dawn joins the cast or becomes a recurring character. Not only would she support/interact with Ash but also get a prominent role instead of a small cameo.

Will you all please go at least one day without going on about Dawn making an appearance and possibly becoming part of the main cast? The hype is going around so much that it's majorly distracting me from my work. I know the internet is exploding numerous times over this, but please act as if the internet is still going to live and try to discuss different, non-BW2 related topics. Anyway, how is the subbing for that manga special coming along, lokoduro, and has anyone seen any good PearlShipping fanfics?
    Last edited by PokeMaster366; 15th May 2012 at 8:16 PM.

@DiamondClass: You are right in that point.
    Her cameo being actually an addition to the main cast for one saga would bring some cheerful moments with the two.
    However, the point is that in our current information we can't state nothing too relevant.That's why I'm saying.
    No problems around discussing her cameo and her possible interactions with Satoshi,but,as an example,this page is much more filled with speculation on her being the main cast and her relation to Cynthia and Meloetta than Pearlshipping itself.

Also,I'll be bring info on the 4th chapter of the manga soon.

EDIT:Omg I have such bad timing,I always post and appear another post before mine ahaha XD

@PokeMaster366: Yes.We need to hold up the 0% proved-speculation on the thread.
    The update on the manga is alreeady answered above /\
    Also,keep the thread friendly,we don't want members arguing with each other
    Last edited by lokoduro; 15th May 2012 at 8:34 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Yeah, guys, stop with all the baseless speculation about Dawn. You guys've been keeping me away from the thread because of all this. We know you're all excited and that, but this is the PearlShipping Thread, not the Dawn Thread. You'd be more welcome in the Dawn Fan Club in the Clubs section. And stop arguing, everyone (especially gohan5, DiamondClass, and basically anyone who isn't me, lokoduro, or PokeMaster366) - our only option for now is to wait for more Best Wishes 2 news.

Now, back on topic...

MOAR HIGH FIVES PLZ. No, seriously. I want to see at least five high-fives during the time in which Dawn's staying. Also, awkward moments where the two are just alone together would be nice, where they're both just like "Well..." and blushing. They ought to have the ice-cream date they never had as well - that would be very cute, even if they don't share any romantic interactions; the thought of an ice-cream date just suits them both.

I'll also try to develop more discussions on Pearlshipping,relating the current events so that everyone is satisfied with it.

Since the other PokéGirls had their cameos and some things changed in their interactions with Satoshi and her roles in the their cameos saga:
    Do you think Satoshi and Hikari friendship/interactions will remain the same during BW2?If not,the cnages will be for the better or the worse?Explain why.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Alright i promis I will stop the speculation. and luckily i am a man of my word.

asdjkld Thanks loko. I don't know what I'd do without you here while I'm away at school. ;A;

And stop arguing, everyone (especially gohan5, DiamondClass, and basically anyone who isn't me, lokoduro, or PokeMaster366)
    And what about me? D:

*shot*

Do you think Satoshi and Hikari friendship/interactions will remain the same during BW2? If not, will the changes be for the better or for the worse? Explain why.

I think so. To me, Ash and Dawn seem like the type of people who would fall back into old habits with nothing changing between them much at all. The same partnership, interactions, etc.

If their friendship/interactions DO change, then I will be optimistic and believe the changes would be for the better. After all why would they be worse? The worst for us would be no daijobu/high touch, and those aren't even shippy in the romantic sense (but still super cute nonetheless, especially the high touches, which are special in Pearlshipping's case).

As I said the daijobu/high touch things are a must. To go beyond that however I can honestly see Ash brag praise about her accomplishments to Iris and Dento, making Dawn smile and blush bashfully. A heart-to-heart talk between them would be lovely, reestablishing their trust and bond with each other, sharing their worries and thoughts without regrets knowing they're talking to someone they know personally. <3

EDIT: 5100 posts already? Damn we're fast. At this rate we'll reach 6000 in no time.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 16th May 2012 at 1:06 AM.

I think these are some new pictures for this site so here they are

http://endless-summer181.deviantart....P171-162154866
    http://endless-summer181.deviantart....BW-2-164677922

hope you like them. my internet is running a little slow so the pictures are slow showing for me, so i hope they work for you guys.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 16th May 2012 at 2:45 AM.

Page 204 of 308 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast