Page 205 of 307 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 7657

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hehe,Ruby's artwork
    We are lucky to have her at our side ^^
    Those two are not as new as you would expect.
    She probably will do a new one now that Hikari is appearing again.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Yeah, I think that those two are at least a year or two old - I've seen them on zerochan before, and they seem to date back to quite a while back.

So, the hype's died down again... Yaaaay. Peace and quiet. Anyway, you know what would be funny? If Cilan and Dawn just click immediately and Ash gets jealous and depressed (and Iris tries to be the peacemaker). I'd love to see a jealous Ash - that would be quite sweet, with him not being able to express his feelings about her (or just feeling jealous because she's hanging out with a stranger and not with him in general). A dejected Ash is a funny Ash.

After that negaishipper complained about there being too much talk of Dawn staying on the main cast or not, the excitement and jubilation got deflated quickly. I guess most are holding their breath for more definitive confirmation, which might be as soon as the next airing of the show or a few weeks from now.

When Dawn comes back I think she won't interact with Iris or Cilan that much. It would have to be with Ash because he is the only main star in the show now. So I dont expect the same level of interaction from them as May and Dawn had in the Wallace Cup arc.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    After that negaishipper complained about there being too much talk of Dawn staying on the main cast or not, the excitement and jubilation got deflated quickly. I guess most are holding their breath for more definitive confirmation, which might be as soon as the next airing of the show or a few weeks from now.

When Dawn comes back I think she won't interact with Iris or Cilan that much. It would have to be with Ash because he is the only main star in the show now. So I dont expect the same level of interaction from them as May and Dawn had in the Wallace Cup arc.
    I have a name like everyone else, you know. Anyway, I'm glad the hype died down a bit compared to how things were a few days ago and that two of my favorite shippings are back on track. Now we can focus on more important things and improve. I like to think of it like this: With the both of us staying on track, while the Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping threads are distracted by speculations of Misty's/May's appearances with curiosity about how long they'll be around, some of their members will be driven away, and where do you think they'll go after that? Answer: The Pearlshipping and Negaishipping forums.

Hey guys...seriously calm down.
    It is not that the thread activity died because of a Negaishipper.The thread died down a bit because there is no reason to spam it only with speculation.That's not the main topic of the thread.

Also.we aren't competing with Advanced and Pokeshipping threads.And I don't want them to think thay,they probably visit our thread too.

But yes,we need to move on.

@FlameMistress: Possible xP I think Satoshi and Iris could be all jealy about DenHika xDDD
    I will totally support that jealousy a bit.
    BUT,I won't forget that they being kind to each other was a plus about the pairing.
    I don't want Satoshi and Hikari arguing much,that would harm they innocent relationship :3
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

so what do we do for a month to support pearlshipping while we wait for the new season. simple we bring our favorite fanart, fanfic and fanmade videos to allow people to see which ones we like. we can have one person per day to bring our favorites in each area, we can comment on each of them. that should be a little fun, heck you can even bring your own art, fiction or video to allow people to see them
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 17th May 2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Look,since February 2011 we didn't even hear ANYTHING about Hikari nor anything quite related to Pearlshipping.
    That didn't stop us from shipping them,right?People are here to discuss about their pairing,with topics,sometimes funny facts,hmm...talking in general about Pearl.
    It is not that we need to stay with our mouth shut for the next months until she appears.
    We need constructive discussions,and that can involve the speculation on Hikari coming back.She is part of the pairing after all.As long as it involves Pearlshipping too.
    April 2012 was a good example of this,if you read the discussions,they were all related to Pearl,even without new info.

The thing is: A little respect is required.That's what my last post was trying to address.We don't need to get harsh on other shippers.
    "After that negaishipper complained about there being too much talk of Dawn staying on the main cast or not, the excitement and jubilation got deflated quickly."
    Just....let's be a little more friendly,ok?
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

When DP was about to end there was a lot of talk here if there was a chance for Dawn to stay or not. I don't remember speculation being a taboo topic then. Guess from now on I will just lurk, no point for me to talk here.

Cool

It is good to speculate, it gives us a topic to talk about DiamondClass, even Loko said we can speculate but make sure that it is friendly and involves the pairing of this thread, yes a Negaishipper complained but that was to set somethings in perspective so that way we didn't get our hopes up.

sometimes we do need things to talk about so keep coming up with the ideas just as long as it doesn't go over the top.

We afterall do need a topic to talk about. so please stay DiamondClass, i don't do this often, but i hereby revoke the promise i made earlier, i will speculate to my hearts content until my stomach is in need of food
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 17th May 2012 at 10:49 AM.

I agree with Paul DM, this could be a great time to really bring out all SatoHika-ness. Heh. We could have a fanart/fanfic contest~ Or perhaps some new banners.
    Even if she doesn't return for the rest of the series, at least she came back. (Though at the end of the previous saga, she wanted to join Ash on his trip back to Pallet town. So she may want to stay. )

@paul (dragon master) : Yes that's what I'm trying to say...
    we don't need to get nervous about this.(this was directed to diamondclass and the imminent argument coming)
    A page ago there were an argument about Meloetta and Cynthia x Hikari appearances,why so?
    And your idea is quite interesting,I like it though I'm not much into fics,amvs or arts
    Last edited by lokoduro; 17th May 2012 at 3:16 AM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I will get my favorite fanart, my fanfic and my favorite video on this page in a few days, i still have to wait for my internet to get back up to speed first.

I will not let NegaiShippers bring me down and if that is the case it shouldn't make this thread quieter, if I have to make some noise then so be it. it's not like the Speculation train is confined to this thread anyway, Pokeshipping has it big time, i remember one person saying that Misty is a certainty to appear, the Advanceshippping thread is a little quieter, i should go and check on NegaiShipping to see what they are up to.

also my idea isn't about compititions, it was an idea not only to pass time but to have a little fun while we wait for the inevitable return of Dawn, makes me wonder what would their reactions be when they see eachother again?
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 17th May 2012 at 3:11 AM.

Can we just...leave the topic behind and focus on the actual shipping in here - you know, Pearlshipping? Let's just chill until we get more info and leave the topic of other shippers out of this. It's starting to tire me out. :/

I agree with Paul DM, this could be a great time to really bring out all SatoHika-ness. Heh. We could have a fanart/fanfic contest~ Or perhaps some new banners.
    Well I wouldn't mind a contest, actually. =P Tell ya what. If we can manage to get enough (roughly at least 5~10) members to give this idea a thumbs up and join, then I'll hold it. The prize will be something I will make myself, like a banner + icon set, or a fanart with the users name on it.

Even if she doesn't return for the rest of the series, at least she came back. (Though at the end of the previous saga, she wanted to join Ash on his trip back to Pallet town. So she may want to stay. )
    Yeah, what's up with that? She had intended to travel with Ash more, but Buneary was her first priority I suppose. ><

Cute fanarts. Endless-summer really is good when it come to fanarts!

I think Satoshi and Iris could be all jealy about DenHika xDDD
    hm...Sounds good. I really like to see Ash to be jealous upon seeing Dawn with an another guy. or blush with Dawn . A fanart/fanfic contest is indeed an awesome idea!
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Thumbs up

We can speculate but as long as we keep it within reason and not to the extent of the previous few days which was crazy stuff.

Keep it with PearlShipping as long as it isn't going to dominate everything we talk about. Now who will be first to present their favorite art, fic and AMV, I sort of don't want to go first.

Also I reallly want the name in brackets to be in use.

@Yuppirox I guess it was Buneary priority. But it also was a very rare offer.
    I will gladly enter the competition if it will encourage more to do so. : D (I hope Endlesssummer comes back to this thread heh)
    So will anyone else be interested?

And to Dragon Master, I gotta say this amv is my favourite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks91ns28uAE Just because of the beautiful effects and how it fits the characters so well. It makes Dawn seem really peaceful as a character. Too bad it ends so quickly. D:

I was thinking of making this a fanfic contest to, you know, get more people to enter. I have a feeling more people know how to write fics than draw fanart. xD;

We can speculate but as long as we keep it within reason and not to the extent of the previous few days which was crazy stuff.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxeaf View Post
    And to Dragon Master, I gotta say this amv is my favourite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks91ns28uAE Just because of the beautiful effects and how it fits the characters so well. It makes Dawn seem really peaceful as a character. Too bad it ends so quickly. D:
    Oh I've actually seen this one! MissPsychadelic's Pearl amv's are so adorable and nice~ And yeah, it was kinda short. I really liked it though. (:

Unfortunately I haven't been watching many Pearl amv's/reading Pearl fics for a while so I can't contribute...

Alright, i think it's for me to unleash my own personal Fanfic.

this is a series of short one-shots that I have written under the pen name of Black Angel 2011

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7904920/...nds_and_Pearls, i also have a main story in PearlShipping called The Twilights Edge

oh and i will not be able to watch vids for another few days, because my internet will not be back at full speed due to the plan I'm on ): i can browse but at a slower speed
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 17th May 2012 at 12:31 PM.

So yeah a bit of speculation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QCiw...eature=g-all-u

I see Buneary is making a return
    Hehe I just wonder what type of situation they got themselves in xPPPP
    Also,I'm a bit out of time so the translation will need to wait at least one week.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Looks like Dawn is staying for at least a few episodes, so looking forward to her return, the preview looks like a lot of fun (slightly odd seeing Dawn in her old clothes with the new cast, too bad no new outfit). Huh, a battle between Pignite and Mamoswine? Guess Ash and Dawn are testing each other's skills or practicing? Oh, just like the good old days. Though I'm just speculating at the moment of course. Now definitely have to start paying attention to the anime again, I haven't watched a new episode for... months at least.

Glancing at the other threads in other forums, Dawn has a bio on the official site, so I hope that's a good sign for how long she's staying or how many appearances she will make, but its all just random speculating at the moment. The preview is a nice sign of things to come, since it looks like Dawn is part of the group, at least for a bit. Buneary is the same as ever (since they remembered Pikachu and Buneary, here's hoping for some Pearlshipping hints, or at least plenty of friendship moments). Is Dawn the first person from a previous saga Ash has run into in Unova? Aside from Team Rocket (who barely resemble their old selves) and no idea if Oak has shown up since the first episode. I've really got to catch up on a lot of stuff. Well, Dawn's return is as good as reason as any to get back into Pokemon. Though the posters I've seen so far have Dawn at the edge, so she's unlikely to ever share the spotlight with Ash like during the Sinnoh saga, but appearing on the preview poster at all is a pretty good sign (I hope).
    Last edited by Animefan145; 17th May 2012 at 4:00 PM.

Well a little speculation doesn't hurt anyone I guess.

I am just wondering did the other female (Misty and May) characters get the kuxury of appearing on any of the series posters since they parted from the series, if not then maybe (just maybe) Dawn might stick around for the series until maybe the Unova league, I don't know. not trying to get ahead of myself definitly will be interesting to see how ths will all unfold

Well i have been wactching this thread for a long time I would like to join Pearlshipping is the shipping i love the most
    (my nickname may hint that xD)

Here is another trailer for best wishes2 wow this give me a lot of hope .

http://www.filb.de/forum/showthread....9578&from=1794

Hope you like it

Wink

Is it me or Does Oshawott have a crush on Buneary. i saw the video with Buneary walking up to Pikachu and Oshawott is shattered when he finds out that Buneary still has that massive crush on Pikachu. i laughed so hard at that moment, Pachirisu seems as hyperactive as ever playfully kicking away Oshawotts scalchop, wow that little water type can't catch a break. then there is Piplup doing everything to make Oshawott Jealous that was gold.

Well so far we know a little more than we did earlier in the week, only a little more but it does look promising so far but still we can't get too excited yet.

overall thanks for the Video Pearlover
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 17th May 2012 at 5:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlover View Post
    Well i have been wactching this thread for a long time I would like to join Pearlshipping is the shipping i love the most
    (my nickname may hint that xD)

Here is another trailer for best wishes2 wow this give me a lot of hope .

http://www.filb.de/forum/showthread....9578&from=1794

Hope you like it
    Welcome,Pearlover!
    I'm gonna see the trailer when I get back home then I will give my thoughts.
    As for now,it is quite interesting how Buneary continues to have a crush on Pikachu.
    I mean,in DP191 they simply ignored that.
    I hope Hikari and Satoshi interactions remain intact like their pokémon :3
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

After watching the preview, I am really happy that Buneary didnt evolve and her crush on Pikachu still exists. That was a concern I had after seeing how May's Bulbasaur had evolved into a Venusaur. I really hope Dawn gets really good interactions with Ash. From that B2W2 poster, i can see that Dawn is pictured at the edge, so I believe she may not be sharing the spotlight with Ash this time around(ugh did I really say that?).

What im hoping is that they share a highfive like the old times and have a good moment where either Cilan or Iris say that the two work together very well.

I just wanted to advise you guys not to discuss how long dawn will stay. Lets just enjoy what we have and hope for the best. DiamondClass, youre a great pearlshipper and please dont get disheartened over something like this. I believe that low expectations can lead to great outcomes, so I think I'll watch with controlled enthusiasm.
    Last edited by Adelaide1994; 17th May 2012 at 6:20 PM.

Page 205 of 307 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast