Page 209 of 307 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 7651

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    Yes,I already thought that if Satoshi is getting the 8 badges before BW2,then things will change.
    So,probably Isshu League will be the last thing before BW2 ending and would Hikari be there?
    Well,I don't know exactly.All I can say is that I think the way BW is going to finish surely helps Hikari being there for more time than expected
    One thing that worries me a little is the fact that their interactions could be not as good as they were in Sinnoh.But then,we need to wait at least one more month.
    Well that will all depend if they are changing the way they do things which is what it looks like they are doing. as for interaction who knows it might not change as much we fear, they might be changing the way they deal with their characters as well, i sort of lost interest when they kept writing out characters from rivals that you will never see again or rarely to iconic one characters like Misty or May, Brock. so if they keep Dawn for the series or longer it will definitly be alot better than what they normally do.

Yeah exactly one month to go and we will see what they will do. i don't think we will see Dawn in the first episode more like episode 2 or 3 is when we will see her again, but if she shows up in the first episode of the new series, it would seem like they are going to go in the direction of keeping her in the series
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Ash won't be facing the Opelcid City Gym to get the final badge in this series. from the looks of it they are going to buck the trend for the first time. in this series the final gym will Homika's poison type gym from the Black and White 2 games, that could be a sign that they are going to change things up slightly. which could be a sign of things to come in the next series.
    that is interesting, so much for seeing Iris's hometown
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If (big IF I guess) Dawn was to remain on the show for the rest of Best Wishes (2), how would you guys feel?

Well If that happens and only if that happens, well that would be awesome and a huge pro to pearlshipping. Lets hope for the best and at least we are getting a cameo, a long one thats for sure, a very long one... wow the more days passed the more the apearance of dawn grows longer in posibilities xD

With Iris and Dento being here I guess there interactions are bound to change, Dawn will hang out with both of those two for a bit but I'm hopping she hangs out with Ash the most. I'm mainly hopping they keep some of my favorite Pearlshipping moments like the high five and Dawn cheering for Ash but I think will at least get a high give between the two ^

Again, I'd also like Dento to tease them a bit.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

dawn is my favorite , and im hoping to see here talk about the previous journey to iris and cilan, then iris will finally stop calling ash a kid

/\ I fear more for the group as a whole,having two characters that are 10 times more important than Takeshi during DP,will surely decrease the number of times Satoshi and Hikari will share deeper interactions.
    Still,the more she stays the better,if we don't get what we hope to,at least I'll see my favorite character again.

I'm still wondering how Hikari being a coordinator,will stay in Isshu for....maybe more time than a cameo?She is in the poster,that indicates something.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

/\ I fear more for the group as a whole,having two characters that are 10 times more important than Takeshi during DP,will surely decrease the number of times Satoshi and Hikari will share deeper interactions.
    Still,the more she stays the better,if we don't get what we hope to,at least I'll see my favorite character again.

I'm still wondering how Hikari being a coordinator,will stay in Isshu for....maybe more time than a cameo?She is in the poster,that indicates something.
    But Iris and Dento are sidekicks, if Dawn returns to the main cast shey'll be = to Ash again. I think shes just using contests as an excuse to be with Ash :P
    They have no contests in this region, I'll be shocked if Iris or Dento know what they are, Ash will have to explain the entire thing to them and say how he was in them a couple of times blah blah blah.
    They could come back again next region though, allowing her to remain apart of the main cast.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    But Iris and Dento are sidekicks, if Dawn returns to the main cast shey'll be = to Ash again. I think shes just using contests as an excuse to be with Ash :P
    They have no contests in this region, I'll be shocked if Iris or Dento know what they are, Ash will have to explain the entire thing to them and say how he was in them a couple of times blah blah blah.
    They could come back again next region though, allowing her to remain apart of the main cast.
    In fact,theiy are sidekicks.But they are much better handled than Takeshi was in DP.They got their episodes,Dento has quite the highlight.I really can see Hikari fangirling over Dento's abilities...and everyone remembers Shigeru and when Hikari said he needed to be more like him xDDDD Satoshi will be all ¬.¬ I hope Iris joins him,since Dento is a "pain" to her(Haha nice try).

Hmm...she has a Xtran"blah".I'm curious to see whom will she communicate with.I was wondering if this should be considered a hint towards her becoming at least a reccurent character.She would keep in contact with Shirona,and maybe Satoshi too ^^
    Also,If she becomes part of TR plot,then they could share their unbeatable partnership again
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

In fact,theiy are sidekicks.But they are much better handled than Takeshi was in DP.They got their episodes,Dento has quite the highlight.I really can see Hikari fangirling over Dento's abilities...and everyone remembers Shigeru and when Hikari said he needed to be more like him xDDDD Satoshi will be all ¬.¬ I hope Iris joins him,since Dento is a "pain" to her(Haha nice try).

Hmm...she has a Xtran"blah".I'm curious to see whom will she communicate with.I was wondering if this should be considered a hint towards her becoming at least a reccurent character.She would keep in contact with Shirona,and maybe Satoshi too ^^
    Also,If she becomes part of TR plot,then they could share their unbeatable partnership again
    I see Dawn fan girling over Ash more this time around, hes going to be in the tournament after all. I don't really see Dento doing much right now that will make her go oooh and awe, its going to be Ash saving Meloetta from Team Rocket and learning more about Ash's past that will Dawn go "Wow Ash, your amazing!" Which is what I'm hopping for. After all, I see Ash being able to enter the tournament due to him battling all the frontier brainers and winning against the last one, that'd do.

Seeing as I missed two pages, seesh this new info has spurred old and new fans to return XD, I'll just give a little info on why I asked my question...

I figured all of you here would enjoy if Dawn permajoined for the remainder of BW2, as would I . Anyway, I'ven noticed that a there's a big number in the spoiler thread who really don't seem to care for Dawn as a character and don't want her to take away from what little role Iris serves (I'm not against Iris, but I have to say she's kind of taking the Misty route due to not having an active goal that needs completely on the spot like Contests) So I just had to wonder if some Dawn fans felt the same. Also it would be different then Misty's and May's returns as they only appeared 4-5 times at best after their initial runs...which is also what got other users here a little upset if Dawn ended up staying. Not to say that she will, but there's nothing as of right now telling us otherwise ^_^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I figured all of you here would enjoy if Dawn permajoined for the remainder of BW2, as would I . Anyway, I'ven noticed that a there's a big number in the spoiler thread who really don't seem to care for Dawn as a character and don't want her to take away from what little role Iris serves (I'm not against Iris, but I have to say she's kind of taking the Misty route due to not having an active goal that needs completely on the spot like Contests) So I just had to wonder if some Dawn fans felt the same. Also it would be different then Misty's and May's returns as they only appeared 4-5 times at best after their initial runs...which is also what got other users here a little upset if Dawn ended up staying. Not to say that she will, but there's nothing as of right now telling us otherwise ^_^
    Yes, I've noticed that as well. Honestly speaking, I am kinda worried about the group's dynamic if Dawn did join the main cast. As a fan of Dawn myself and a Pearlshipper, of course I'd want her to stay, but looking at it in a different perspective...she could either make or break the Ash/Dento/Iris interactions, or not affect it at all. I would be kinda disappointed if that happened (affecting the group negatively), but who knows? The writers may be able to pull off a 4 person dynamic without sacrificing screen time or interactions just for her.

If she doesn't join the main group permanently but instead becomes a recurring character, then that could be a win-win situation as well. More appearances for her fans, more possibilities for nice interactions with Ash for us shippers, and not "stealing" any spotlight from Iris/Dento for the rest.

...In the end though I don't believe she will be staying that long. There are many factors to consider for both sides on whether she stays or not, both good and bad, but for now I'll take the side that says she won't stay for more than 4-5 episodes at least. But hey, nothing is set and stone and her staying is still a possibility. As I've said many times before: I won't keep my hopes too high up. :P

I see Dawn fan girling over Ash more this time around, hes going to be in the tournament after all. I don't really see Dento doing much right now that will make her go oooh and awe, its going to be Ash saving Meloetta from Team Rocket and learning more about Ash's past that will Dawn go "Wow Ash, your amazing!" Which is what I'm hopping for. After all, I see Ash being able to enter the tournament due to him battling all the frontier brainers and winning against the last one, that'd do.
    Ooh, yes that would be adorable! And if Dawn decides to reveal any accomplishments on her part about her journey in Hoenn, I can also see Ash be amazed at how far she's gotten and how much she's grown. Actually I can honestly see this happening when he and Dawn battle each other during her visit. I'd love for her to impress him with her battling skills. After all he did compliment her a lot in DP.

"Wow, Hikari, you're amazing!" <- My hopes, haha <3

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Seeing as I missed two pages, seesh this new info has spurred old and new fans to return XD, I'll just give a little info on why I asked my question...

i know what you mean, sadly Iris has achieved very little in the series, she can be a great character but she doesn't seem to be going anywhere, she might get some development in the new series but it seems the writers are making the same mistake with Iris as they did with Misty. As for May she achieved alot during her stint at the main cast and even became Ash's equal at the end of her stint, but for Dawn she came in second at the grand festival and then achieved a modeling career for Buneary and then what? so for Dawn to stick around for the series wouldn't be so bad in fact it would be really nice for them to change the way they do things

I think the absence of contests in Isshu greatly trumps Dawn’s chances of rejoining the main cast. Unless they decide to give her a quest in Isshu, maybe something to do with the Pokewood side quests from the BW2 games.

And the fact they didn’t bother to come up with a new outfit for Dawn makes me think she probably won’t appear for long as well, making me think they probably figure what’s the point in coming up with a new outfit for a short appearance. Unless she’ll get new clothes during her appearance and the producers are hiding this just to surprise us.

Best scenario to me based on the presented facts are… Dawn has a reason to travel in Isshu, and becomes a recurring character. When the next generation comes around, contests return or a new side quest for coordinators are made. And then they have Dawn return to the main cast to showcase them. That would be my “dream come true” scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox
    Yes, I've noticed that as well. Honestly speaking, I am kinda worried about the group's dynamic if Dawn did join the main cast. As a fan of Dawn myself and a Pearlshipper, of course I'd want her to stay, but looking at it in a different perspective...she could either make or break the Ash/Dento/Iris interactions, or not affect it at all. I would be kinda disappointed if that happened (affecting the group negatively), but who knows? The writers may be able to pull off a 4 person dynamic without sacrificing screen time or interactions just for her.
    This.
    As much as I am her fan,I am still more plot/dynamic oriented.For me,the best series is the one that takes advantages of its strong points to its maximum.BW Trio chemistry is the best yet IMO.If Hikari is to become an intervention to tht,I wil be kinda upset with BW2 compared to BW.
    As you said,who knows?They surprised us before,they could do the same for this situation again.

Quote Originally Posted by dawn phan View Post
    I think the absence of contests in Isshu greatly trumps Dawn’s chances of rejoining the main cast. Unless they decide to give her a quest in Isshu, maybe something to do with the Pokewood side quests from the BW2 games.

And the fact they didn’t bother to come up with a new outfit for Dawn makes me think she probably won’t appear for long as well, making me think they probably figure what’s the point in coming up with a new outfit for a short appearance. Unless she’ll get new clothes during her appearance and the producers are hiding this just to surprise us.

Best scenario to me based on the presented facts are… Dawn has a reason to travel in Isshu, and becomes a recurring character. When the next generation comes around, contests return or a new side quest for coordinators are made. And then they have Dawn return to the main cast to showcase them. That would be my “dream come true” scenario.
    Oh,first of all....Welcome,dawn phan! puns haha

Hey...am I missing something?Why everyone is wondering about outfits as if it was important for the plot preview??I mean,is outfits really a big deal?
    For me it's irrelevant.It is not a sign by the writers or anything...

Abput your dream,I'll support it too So that at least in one Gen,they won't create more characters
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I agree with Loko, didn't think the type of outfit matters at all.

also maybe Dawn is just training at the moment to prepare for a Contest season later, so it gives her the perfect excuse to return to travel with Ash and catch new pokemon when she needs to and perfect her moves to prepare for the next challenge.

she could even inspire Ash with her moves that she inovated and Ash use them in his league battles.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 22nd May 2012 at 3:53 PM.

The longer Dawn stays, the more it will favor pearlshipping - no doubt about it. And I don't think that Hikari sticking around would disrupt in any way the group's chemistry. The writers proved that they are capable of handling a cast of four well (AG, Lyra&Khoury arc), so it doesn't seem to be an issue at all. But for fear of being severely disappointed - I also think that it is perhaps wiser not to hope for too much.

Somebody (Pat?) has mentioned Ash and Dawn having an official battle. You know, I don't really like this idea. Don't get me wrong but I got used to seeing SatoHika on the same side and I would prefer it to stay as it is. I know that from a "shippy" point of view it could provide some nice moments but nonetheless it would be kind of bizarre to see Ash and Dawn battling against each other. Just my opinion.

I totally agree with your ideas of Ash and Dawn talking about their achievements and treating each other with kind words. Hopefully we will see something of this sort.

I wonder how Ash and Dawn's reunion will turn out. I hope this episode is well-written.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 22nd May 2012 at 10:46 PM.

i would absolutely be so happy if Dawn was here for the rest of the series, i'm pretty sure that won't happen, but i would love for it to happen though
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I don't know if they would make a whole series based on training, but that's what it seems like Ash and Dawn will be doing for their respective journey's. So in part Dawn could possibly (I use that word loosely) stay for quite sometime. The fact that a legendary Pokemon is deciding to stick with Ash is already breaking a few past events, so who's to say Dawn can't break a coincidence that happens every time the last gen girl leaves?

As for who would suffer if Dawn came back with all the spotlight she had in DP, well I pretty positive Cilan wouldn't have to worry, seeing as he has his own spotlight XD...nah it's as I already said, Iris would probably be the biggest one at risk because she doesn't do much for the plot to begin with. Her role is minimal, she get's a personal episode around every 10-20 episodes, but doesn't really gain anything outside of knowledge that she never uses. I'm not bashing her, because she's still an interesting character, but compared to Ash, Cilan, and Dawn (and even May, Max and AG Brock), she's really not getting good treatment. She doesn't even get to battle often and we barely see her train Axew anymore
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper
    Somebody (Pat?) has mentioned Ash and Dawn having an official battle. You know, I don't really like this idea. Don't get me wrong but I got used to see SatoHika on the same side and I would prefer it to stay as it is. I know that from a "shippy" point of view it could provide some nice moments but nonetheless it would be kind of bizarre to see Ash and Dawn battling against each other. Just my opinion.
    Oh,I forgot to mention that when Pat said.Thanks for the reminder
    Yes,100% agree.Their friendship is not competitive,it is supportive.It would be strange for them to battle for real.
    While training is awesome if they continue,battling for real is....idk...not suited with Pearlshipping?That Tag tournament was almost Shinji x Satoshi,so I don't count that as much as a real competition of Satoshi vs Hikari.
    For that,Hikari is the only female to not have a one-on-one battle with Satoshi,and that I like very much.My opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Sensesfail
    i would absolutely be so happy if Dawn was here for the rest of the series, i'm pretty sure that won't happen, but i would love for it to happen though
    Let's try to make it more than one line,please? Also...this is something I kindly ask for everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid
    As for who would suffer if Dawn came back with all the spotlight she had in DP, well I pretty positive Cilan wouldn't have to worry, seeing as he has his own spotlight XD...nah it's as I already said, Iris would probably be the biggest one at risk because she doesn't do much for the plot to begin with. Her role is minimal, she get's a personal episode around every 10-20 episodes, but doesn't really gain anything outside of knowledge that she never uses. I'm not bashing her, because she's still an interesting character, but compared to Ash, Cilan, and Dawn (and even May, Max and AG Brock), she's really not getting good treatment. She doesn't even get to battle often and we barely see her train Axew anymore
    I know what you mean.Dento has its unique spotlight,not only he has some episodes for his own,but his knowledge allows him to gain spotlight in episodes that aren't his domain as well.
    Iris would suffer a little for that,she hasn't much of a development,considering she didn't get much episodes for her own.I still think she will get a big role on Drayden "supposed" next appearance.But other than that,she would remain like she is right now. :/ Kinda sad,but if Hikari was supposed to be co-star again...well,I think the series would need a contests comeback.Since this is unlikely,she probably won't get this role again.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

I think it really bad if Ash and Dawn battle each other too. I mean they have fight but a serious battle never happend in 190 eps of DP series. Or may be the best thing always come last. We will see.

Hmmm... I don't know. I think Dawn and Ash battling could bring out the chance for the other to impressed (whichever one of them it may be). Perhaps a serious battle could be something that would highlight just how powerful their dynamics mix together to a viewer; Dawn as a Contest partaker, knows how to battle, otherwise she wouldn't be able to compete to the best of her ability. And Ash LOVES to battle. So I can't really see how it could exactly be bad for Pearl if they were to battle. I anything, it would enhance Ash's opinion on her and could possibly even make him step back a little, after she proves how strong she can be.

Oh, and I will probably edit this, this time with my banner to accompany it! ^-^

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

About the battling part, I agree with jess. It would be a nice step forward in their relationship and put Dawn in a new light from Ash's perspective. If they were to engage in battle with one another I could easily see the four years of development they had as trainers, especially with what they learned from each other, be put to the test here.

But, there is also the fact that Dawn is so far the only female to not officially battle Ash (yet?). It does make her seem a bit special and puts her on equal ground with him, not against him. After all their area of expertise is in tag battling which is the main highlight of their partnership.

In the end, I'm just saying I'd like to see either. A real battle would be nice, but I'm expecting just a practice battle here. I'm just glad they're going to be battling, period. xD

"Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!" airs on June 21.

"Piplup VS Pansage, the Magnificent Battle" airs on June 28.
    So Dawn will appear in Meloetta episode or the next one. Meloetta ep have a funny tittle. what do guys think ?

I think Dawn will appear in the Meloetta episode and than they'll find out about the tournament in the next episode. Wonder if Dento or Dawn are entering and thats why there fighting each other? OR maybe Dento's just curious about contests and how the moves work as hes never even known about them? Intresting. I'm hopping Ash and Dawn help each other train if Dawn is in the thing like some of us thought, which means Dawn stays longer or does remain apart of the gang YAYz!

Another pokemon has a crush on Ash that would seem quite funny. So I am guessing that Dawn would possibly make her reenterance to the series in episode 2, obviously she has a battle with Cilan after Ash talks up about her skills.

if another pokemon has a crush on Ash i am posting the muttley laugh video

Page 209 of 307 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast