Page 213 of 307 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 7659

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hey guys, Is that good? or bad? A single screenshot of the new opening has been released, and there is no Dawn!
    What do you think about that? I have a bad feeling, she won't stay till Ash reaches Pokemon League.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...shes!_Season_2
    Last edited by DeeDee; 30th May 2012 at 5:27 AM.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Hey guys, Is that good? or bad? A single screenshot of the new opening has been released, and there is no Dawn!
    What do you think about that? I have a bad feeling, she won't stay till Ash reaches Pokemon League.

I think it confirms what most expected, Dawn's return is temporary. There is no big shock there.

You should just enjoy the time she's around and make the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I think it confirms what most expected, Dawn's return is temporary. There is no big shock there.

i will enjoy every second of Dawn's temporary return
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post

Well this was posted a few days a go in the spoilers section ^^ so I think this was mentioned already but thank you anyways for bringing the info.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed

Yes I think everyone in here knows that mostly she is getting a cameo only. But I'm just glad she is getting one it feels refreshing to see her again and to see her interactions with Satoshi and the Potential interactions with the rest of the group as a 4 person group.

But we can't also base nothing of concrete fashion with just a single screenshot. So maybe it's best to wait until we heard more information about that matter so maybe it's best not to discuss or start a a discussion over length of episodes. Because I honestly don't still see a winning argument or undeniable proof that contradicts the other idea ( if she is only getting a cameo ) , so yeah I'm ending that topic right now haha x) sorry Pat-chan for going so off topic here lol . And we will keep discussing over the pottential possibilities that can happen here so positive thoughts even though not getting my hopes really high .

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    Well this was posted a few days a go in the spoilers section ^^ so I think this was mentioned already but thank you anyways for bringing the info.

Yes I think everyone in here knows that mostly she is getting a cameo only. But I'm just glad she is getting one it feels refreshing to see her again and to see her interactions with Satoshi and the Potential interactions with the rest of the group as a 4 person group.

But we can't also base nothing of concrete fashion with just a single screenshot. So maybe it's best to wait until we heard more information about that matter so maybe it's best not to discuss or start a a discussion over length of episodes. Because I honestly don't still see a winning argument or undeniable proof that contradicts the other idea ( if she is only getting a cameo ) , so yeah I'm ending that topic right now haha x) sorry Pat-chan for going so off topic here lol . And we will keep discussing over the pottential possibilities that can happen here so positive thoughts even though not getting my hopes really high .
    Yeah, I hate spoilers, lol. Just enjoy her return

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Kind of sad really, when you think about it your favorite characters comes around only for a cameo never to be seen again, I mean i apprciate seeing my favorites again because at least we get to see where they are in their journeys, I know there are some Negaishippers or multishippers on this thread who will likely agree with me on this, but when Iris's turn comes up to leave the series after a cameo it would sort of become a little redundant, I Wonder how long it will take for the writers to realize that writing characters out of the series is a little wrong. In my opinion Ash's traveling comapanions sort of added something for the series, Misty I am not sure what she added to the series, May sort of had that student feel about her when traveling with Ash and Dawn was sort of a partner to Ash in his battles. it just seems like a nasty habit of the writers build a character then remove them from the series.

don't get me wrong seeing some of my favorites is great, but when you never them again you begin to think about it a bit more, like when Misty got her last cameo, some of us thought well we might see her in future episodes, same goes for May and now Dawn then eventually Iris will suffer the same fate as the previous three, I am wondering if the writers will bring them back for future journeys.

alright back to PearlShippping.

As Dawn leaves the series what will she do as a goodbye to Ash

I know a high touch seems inevitable on that part.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Sorry Wil,my last. xD

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

I don't know why people thought she would get a special treatment.Just because she had a co-star status in DP doesn't mean she would get much more compared to the others.
    And yes,I'll enjoy that moment since it will be probably the last.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Yeah, I hate spoilers, lol. Just enjoy her return
    Me too.But I will make an exception for her return so that I can give you guys episode reports *
    Although (DON'T expect any good translation or something like that)
    It's times like this that you want PK0082 to return

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23
    But we can't also base nothing of concrete fashion with just a single screenshot
    Agreed.And for the lack of any information truly relevant to make conclusions or any discussion here worth more than mere speculation,I'm reinforcing that we should end this topic now...

*END OF THE EXCESSIVE SPECULATION*

EDIT:
    As Dawn leaves the series what will she do as a goodbye to Ash?

lol already?She didn't even arrive yet...
    But anyways,on the topic my answer is:
    Watching the pattern...Haruka and Satoshi had like a more "person to person" goodbye with a hasshakes so it wouldn't be abnormal if Hikari and Satoshi highfive'd at the end.Yes,that I can be mostly sure
    Other than that...maybe Hikari will direct some cheerful thoughts to Satoshi.

EDIT2: Stop THE HIKARI-EXCLUSIVE discussion,any person who insists in that will get a warning
    Last edited by lokoduro; 30th May 2012 at 11:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

You guys... are freaking out right now... No, you guys shouldn't do this. Here's the thing: There's Shirona in the screenshot, but where's Meloetta? She ain't there ain't she? You guys are judging ONE screenshot out of how many for an opening and concluding, "Yup, Hikari's going to be here for only a few episodes." I got another official page that told that 'revival' of Hikari and Pochama including Shirona. Revival means to bring back to life or to start again. That should mean something, maybe Hikari will be around the whole season but not always with the group. You guys got to think out of box for this, you all are too stubborn. I say, let's wait until we see results, because no one said anything more than returning people and a new character. If Shirona's on the promo for season 2 AND in the FIRST screenshot so far, doesn't conclude what you guys are fearing of. Thaaaank You.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Well, I was hopping she'd stay but yah kind of figured maybe she wouldn't like the others didn't. Still, whos to say she won't at least visit Ash's home town after the other events. Think will all be enjoying what we have left of Pearlshipping, hopefully since pearlshipping was so popular when D/P was airing that they'll add as many moments as possible =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Yeah guys, WGCV23 and Lokoduro are right. Let's stop with the Dawn-exclusive talk and, oh, I don't know...focus on Pearlshipping? *looks at thread's title* Yeah I'm pretty sure we're supposed to do that.

Besides nothing is confirmed. Don't make such a big deal over something we should have expected already.

Well what did we expect when she said goodbye to Ash when DP ended? A hug? We got a high five again. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing another one, but I want it to be like their last high five with heavy focus on the tone of the scene and everything that built up to it. I know some people (mostly non-Pearlshippers) only view the high five thing as a "friendship-only" scene, but if that was true then why was it never so heavily focused on before with Ash and any other character except Dawn? Hell it even inspired a full-blown opening theme... I'm not saying that it's romantic or anything, but to have such a symbolic gesture that received so much attention despite being a regular occurence among normal people really says something.

Speaking of that final scene in DP, we saw how Pikachu and Piplup imitated Ash and Dawn by high fiving. Right afterwards however they hugged, but we didn't see what Ash and Dawn were doing off screen right above them...I once heard that since Pikachu and Piplup were imitating their trainers maybe Ash and Dawn really did hug, but we just didn't see it (since I doubt the writers/animators would want to show anything like that considering the shitstorm it would brew lol). Just a thought I had running in my head for a while now. I'm not sure what happened, but it's something nice to think about.

I just have to wonder if it's just suppose to be cameo...why put her on the promotional poster for the entire second season? I mean that does leave some sort of impression, unless they plan on making more posters :P

Trust me, Dawn staying was far from my expectations...but that poster
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I can imagine that her presence alone drawing in the old DP fans/Pearlshipping fans/Dawn fans etc, in Japan much like it did already here. So it'd be neat if a bunch of Pearlshipping fanart ignites from this.

Hehe I personally hope it's kind of like in Diamond and Pearl. They share a high five and scream DIIIIAAAAAJOOOOUUUUBBBUUUUUU at the top of their lungs. I'm a sucker for parallelism. XDD;
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 31st May 2012 at 2:36 AM. Reason: fixed
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I know I'm not a co-owner, but... did anyone even read what loko said? =/

Depending on how much more their relationship develops, it could just be a high-five, to a warm hug and screaming "DAIJOUBU!" at the top of her voice (or something). Sure, a hug would be nice, but who knows.

alright then let's have another Topic here. I know what I said earlier has sort of gotten on people nerves about the previous main casts not being seen again and for that I appologize because think it was sort of over the top, but it does present a good point.

What do you hope to see in the new series concerning Pearlshipping

New scans say Dawn will be in this tournament, which means shey'll be staying longer than we thought ^
    I'm still hopeful of her visiting Kanto with Ash at the end of all this.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I would like to see them doing their signature High Fives. I really thought it was nice seeing their high fives again.
    I also want to see them doing high five when they'll meet each otherXD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

[QUOTE=Ashist_Wilketch;14625501]As Dawn leaves the series what will she do as a goodbye to Ash?

I really hope this isn't the truth. But I would want her to hug Ash and then their signature high five that's what I am looking forward too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    New scans say Dawn will be in this tournament, which means shey'll be staying longer than we thought ^
    I'm still hopeful of her visiting Kanto with Ash at the end of all this.
    what do you mean by new scans?

Credit to Sylva for this awesome banner above,Thankyou so much and Thankyou Pokefan#493 for these amazing use bars

And Follow Pearlshipping Tumblr

PEARLSHIPPING FOREVER
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    <- My Fav Pokemon

BlueDragonFanGirl is quite reliable with her information as i found out last week all thanks to a few users of this page, so if the scans say that Dawn's return is a little more long term then there is a chance that it could be true.

also yes i don't want one of my favorites to leave the series. the question I asked about her final goodbye thing is if she does the cameo and not a long term return

Preview of the first episode of BW Season 2:

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/...org3041934.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondClass View Post
    Preview of the first episode of BW Season 2:

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/...org3041934.jpg
    asdfghjkl THIS IS ADORABLE. I love how Hikari just...sneaks up on him. You can tell Ash is really confused haha. Thanks guys fpr putting up pics, since I'm kinda in a rush atm (school!)

Dawn is such a cheeky young lady, LOL

Dawn: He doesn't suspect a thing
    Ash: (in thought) I get the feeling I have a stalker.
    Dawn: (laughing at the situation)
    Ash: Alright who is that? (looks behind him) what no ones there?
    Dawn: Hello Ash, it's been a while.
    Ash: (in great surprise) Dawn what are you doing here?!
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 31st May 2012 at 9:27 PM.

That part where Dawn is trying to tease Ash looks so cute, I hope we get more little moments like that ^
    Also, boy am I happy shes going to be in this tournament. I really hope Ash trains Dawn a bit like before.

edit;

Pearlshipper I saw this in the season 2 thread.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 31st May 2012 at 5:14 PM.

Guys, for the last time, stick to PearlShipping! If you're gonna talk about Dawn instead of PearlShipping, just... just get out of here and go to the Dawn Fan Club or something. Because really, you guys are spamming this thread.

Anyway, looking at the scan DiamondClass posted, I think Dawn sneaked up to Ash and surprised him. He has a priceless expression on his face. XD He must've been pretty surprised. Too bad the scene showing his reaction to her sudden appearance isn't there. I can imagine him yelling at her, not knowing who she is, then realizing who she is, then apologizing furiously, then Dawn brushing it off. Then Ash high-fives/hugs Dawn and then they can all go have cookies~

Who was just talking about Dawn? I'm hopping for some good Pearlshippy moments due to that. Him and Dawn training together due to the tournament would be an awesome moment maybe.

Ok...FIRST
    CALM DOWN.This will become an argument if someone continues.Let's focus on Pearl and really the situation got stabilized after DiamondClass's post,so FlameMistress,your last wasn't necessary.Although,I will reinforce: this isn't War Thread nor Hikari thread.
    Now back to discussion:

@scans: AWWWWWW,this is super cute :3 They just had to making something cute for the pairing <3 It seems Hikari is playful with Satoshi again and that is super adorable.Finally I have a confirmation that they won't be cold to each other like the tendency of cameos imply to
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Page 213 of 307 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast