Page 215 of 308 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 7694

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Yay, awesome preview! Just another few weeks, and looks like Ash and Dawn's reunion will be off to a very good start. Its so cute the way she is teasing him, hope the rest of the episodes she is in are like that.

What were some of the most considerate actions Ash and Dawn did for each other, in your opinion?

I think that one of the introductory DP episodes (in which Hikari found Ash's Pikachu) could serve as the first instance where Dawn showed how much of a compassionate person she is. Think about that, she had just started her adventure yet delivering Pikachu to Ash was what she cared about the most. Even though Dawn knew nothing about Ash at that point, she made known how much she cares. When it comes to Ash, DP046 comes to mind off the top of my head. Being lost in a maze, he was not worried about how to get away unscathed, but rather, his matter of concern was for Dawn not to come to harm. This shows how uncomfortably Satoshi felt when he was separated from Dawn. Indeed, Satoshi and Hikari seemed happiest when close to each other.

In fact, you could say that the whole DP saga was a great example of how Ash and Dawn are considerate towards each other. Their sinnoh journey was all about trust and faith. They hardly did anything without each other's consent, there were scarcely any moments in which they didn't see eye to eye.

And also, the preview for the second BW2 episode looks great. This is what I wanted for Dawn's arrival to look like. Hopefully it's a herald of more such nice moments.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 2nd June 2012 at 11:34 AM.

Do you guys think they'll give each other a high five right away?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I don't know - though their high five is their symbloic gesture, I think they'd be too busy catching up and initiating conversation between each other to be too fussed on how they greet each other... xD I'm hoping for a hug from behind, maybe as they say goodbye - that'd be totally cute, and she half way there when she was sneaking behind him and teasing him - all she had to do was slip her arms forward and she would've hugged him. *shot for over-speculation*.

How do you think Ash would react if Dawn hugged him during their goodbye? Again... sorry if this has already been done, but you can tell I'm in a huggy- mood due to even my first part of this post... - just trying to prove worthy is all~ xD

But I think that he'd kinda be "meh" about it, because he doesn't understand about love - or he seems not to. On the diverse side, he could be shocked as he DOES understand, but prefers not to, so it could go either way for him.

If we flip it over, and say it is Dawn who is being hugged by Ash - perhaps in their farewell - I think she'd be quite pleased. I know we're all Pearl shippers here, but even without the aspect of shipping involved, it was obvious that, by the end of the saga, Dawn and Ash had a close relationship, so to get that close needs to be a bunch of development; I think she would enjoy feeling close to Ash as it would remind her of the bond they share, not necessairily because she's desperately in love with him - not saying it couldn't happen though... >:) *shot again*

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

hey guys i got bored and doodled pearl

http://mariskywalker.deviantart.com/...hats-305752605

satoshi's weakness is winking
    Hey look I drew my White team. lol
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/1hs3gj.jpg[/IMG]
    Hi I'm Mari and I love anime and drawing.

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/34fldl2.jpg[/IMG]
    My lovely OTPS.
    ♥ ♥ ♥

A hug from behind would be freakin adorable, I hope they do that too. Still yah would love it if they did a high five right away after Ash realizes who it is ^
    I can see them telling Dento and Iris every thing about what happened to them, can't wait for that part. Some one better tease Ash and Dawn about them some thing more between them after that :P

Starkiller thats too cute.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Do you guys think they'll give each other a high five right away?
    You mean rightly after their meeting?Well,that could be a signature move,so yeah...COULD be
    For goodbye I'd say it's even more probable.Also,mind one lining a bit

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal
    Again... sorry if this has already been done, but you can tell I'm in a huggy- mood due to even my first part of this post... - just trying to prove worthy is all~ xD
    I don't think this was asked before...no.

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller
    hey guys i got bored and doodled pearl

http://mariskywalker.deviantart.com/...hats-305752605

satoshi's weakness is winking
    Thanks for sharing :3
    It's super-effective on him

How do you think Ash would react if Dawn hugged him during their goodbye?

Hmmmm,I definitely say this is highly unprobable since in Japan they take things a little more emotional.Hugs aren't meant for "just-friends" from the time being(at least ;P).
    But anyways,IF this ever happened....wow....I have some scenario about this one:
    Hikari would hug him saying "I will miss you..."(in a low tone),then firstly Iris and Dento would be all like :O
    Satoshi would remain static,as his mind began to get confuzed and even more,leaving him to a nervous reaction of "What should I do?",in his mind....he questioned that.The memories of past travels,the moments which they passed together and their bond would come his thoughts quickly but effectively.
    The time for reactions would come after some seconds(yes,all this happened in seconds),he would hug her back...and say confidently "I will miss you too....Hikari...".
    Ok,I got shippy,but anyways this situation was supposed to be unprobable,so yeah....I CAN SEE THAT IF THEY EVER PUT A BoyxGirl hug like that...
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

Hmmmm,I definitely say this is highly unprobable since in Japan they take things a little more emotional.Hugs aren't meant for "just-friends" from the time being(at least ;P).
    But anyways,IF this ever happened....wow....I have some scenario about this one:
    Hikari would hug him saying "I will miss you..."(in a low tone),then firstly Iris and Dento would be all like :O
    Satoshi would remain static,as his mind began to get confuzed and even more,leaving him to a nervous reaction of "What should I do?",in his mind....he questioned that.The memories of past travels,the moments which they passed together and their bond would come his thoughts quickly but effectively.
    The time for reactions would come after some seconds(yes,all this happened in seconds),he would hug her back...and say confidently "I will miss you too....Hikari...".
    Ok,I got shippy,but anyways this situation was supposed to be unprobable,so yeah....I CAN SEE THAT IF THEY EVER PUT A BoyxGirl hug like that...
    I think that's a very nice scenario, Loko. I think you're being a little hard on Pearl though in terms of sticking to the rules and saying that "Japanese people consider hugs to not be for just-friends" because you're creating limits. Realistic limits, but still limits...*SHOT for being a douche* xP But, all the same, your scenario was a nice one.

I know I already answered the topic, but I can imagine if it was Dawn who got hugged, rather the way around stated in the topic, she'd just kinda stand there shocked, and maybe just smile. She wouldn't say anything - while they were hugging, however long it is for - because she's so at peace with Ash and nothing else. I can also picture Iris smirking at her for some reason - perhaps out of a friendly rivalry type thing, since on the pics, they seem to be pretty fond of teasing the other, based on one pic, but this's just an interpretation. ^^;

Cilan, I can imagine just kinda standing there awkwardly, not knowing whether to break out into: "It's confession time!" or to remain silent and let Pearl have it's moment Unlike Brock ever did... *SHOT*. He'd be a little torn on what to do so would just kinda shuffle in the background - like, it would go silent while they were hugging, Iris was busy smirking, and all you can hear is the sound of his feet shuffling from left to right and back again - I'm thinking of that type of comical ordeal~ xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Quote Originally Posted by jesspikapal View Post
    I think that's a very nice scenario, Loko. I think you're being a little hard on Pearl though in terms of sticking to the rules and saying that "Japanese people consider hugs to not be for just-friends" because you're creating limits. Realistic limits, but still limits...*SHOT for being a douche* xP But, all the same, your scenario was a nice one.
    Thank you but...*shoots you again*. xP Yep,I'm not being hard on Pearl and yes I'm just hard on every shipping...reality is harsh sometimes and this is one of these times
    Although I know you will be picking on me if that really happened but I'm so confident it won't that I can bet right now xPPPP
    Iris gave Hikari some advices on how to tease better *shot*
    If they stay that playful with each other,there will definitely good moments lying ahead :3
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Come on guys... Dawn hasn't even appeared yet and you're already talking about what her goodbye will look like... Shouldn't we focus more on the not-too-distant future? I suggest we should worry about Hikari's farewell when the time comes.

What remains a bit worrisome is Dawn's not being a co-star. And with 4 characters in the group, it leads me to believe that, whether we like it or not, character interactions will be more "balanced". I hope though, that this won't prevent the writers from including SatoHika moments.

The closer to the start of BW2, the bigger is my craving to see Ash and Dawn together. Do you feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper View Post
    Come on guys... Dawn hasn't even appeared yet and you're already talking about what her goodbye will look like... Shouldn't we focus more on the not-too-distant future? I suggest we should worry about Hikari's farewell when the time comes.
    I said it was too early to talk about their goodbye but since the topic about hugs came...I decided to jump into the subject as well.
    Anyways,I think we need to stop wondering about her goodbye since we are still far away from her reppearance episode.So I agree,hopeful sleeper.
    What remains a bit worrisome is Dawn's not being a co-star. And with 4 characters in the group, it leads me to believe that, whether we like it or not, character interactions will be more "balanced". I hope though, that this won't prevent the writers from including SatoHika moments.
    We can't ask for everything,she won't be a co-star(expected),but on their meeting we could already contemplate such a cute scene.Also,as this cameo approaches,more good news are coming and I think I saw that she would be there for the tournament,so yeah...more episodes,more opportunities.
    The closer to the start of BW2, the bigger is my craving to see Ash and Dawn together. Do you feel the same?
    Yes,probably we all are all feeling the thrill and excitement of they being together again.

EDIT: Also,I notice how Iris and Dento are static on the teasing scene...I wonder how will they react afterwards the inteoduction
    Last edited by lokoduro; 2nd June 2012 at 4:49 PM.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Hi! Sorry I haven't been on for a a long time (exams).
    Yay! Preveiw for Dawn returning!
    I love the teaing she did and Ash was so shocked! And she waves at him and winks -shippy lol!
    And do Piplup and Oshawott get in some sort of love affair with that pokemon? Maybe leading to an arugement between Ash and Dawn? Bad idea. Hope they don't do it.
    And I hope that Ash would be cheering for awn the whole way in her battle and be really happy an hifive if she wins or feel sad an confort her if she loses.
    Pearlshipping ftw!

Ah! A good scene when Dawn introduces herself...

Cilan: Who is this new flavour?
    Dawn: (doing her what a weird person face)
    Ash: Oh that's my friend Dawn!
    Dawn: It's so nice to see you again!
    (both hi-five)
    Iris: Your such kids.
    Dawn: Ash, I don't know what made you travel with those dopes, come on, let's get some privacy... (walks out)
    Ash: Waa! Dawn! Wait up! (runs to dawn)
    Iris: Such kids...
    Cilan: But I didn't have any time to evaluate them...

lol

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

It's good to see Dawn stills so cute and innocent, i cant wait to see her back.
    But i dont think she will *****y like that last post.

Me neither,I think she will be just as friendly as she is with Satoshi with the others.She probably won't be as confortable as she is with Satoshi but then....they know each other for more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup
    Dawn: Ash, I don't know what made you travel with those dopes, come on, let's get some privacy... (walks out)
    Also,Dawn and Piplup...some here are Dento and Iris's fans(myself too,actually) so please be more moderated on your posts.
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post

Ah! A good scene when Dawn introduces herself...

Cilan: Who is this new flavour?
    Dawn: (doing her what a weird person face)
    Ash: Oh that's my friend Dawn!
    Dawn: It's so nice to see you again!
    (both hi-five)
    Iris: Your such kids.
    Ash: Waa! Dawn! Wait up! (runs to dawn)
    Iris: Such kids...
    Cilan: But I didn't have any time to evaluate them...[/COLOR]

lol
    there is no way Dawn would say that, that just isn't in her personality to act like that to people she just met
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Just a little warning guys, please be wary of making short posts and with keeping things on topic as we don't want this thread to start getting spammy. I don't want to issue out individual warnings soon :X

Also,I notice how Iris and Dento are static on the teasing scene...I wonder how will they react afterwards the inteoduction
    I can imagine them thinking about how close Ash seems to be with Dawn, or how cute their interactions are I want some teasing dammit! *shot*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_niHNoXKk5I

Looks like Satoshi and Hikari are having like a double/tag battle against that dragonite according to the preview. So far according to the previews it looks like both of them are gonna have really good and cute interactions with it each other. So their ever growing friendship wasn't forgotten until now xP and it has a chance to continue to grow so I'd say so far so good haha x).

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post

Looks like Satoshi and Hikari are having like a double/tag battle against that dragonite according to the preview. So far according to the previews it looks like both of them are gonna have really good and cute interactions with it each other. So their ever growing friendship wasn't forgotten until now xP and it has a chance to continue to grow so I'd say so far so good haha x).
    Have to love Piplup's reaction to seeing Meloetta. also it's good seeing Ash and Dawn's famous teamwork again in this new series this time against a powerful foe such as Dragonite one of my all time favorite pokemon.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

=D Yay! A tag battle, and with Piplup and Oshawott too. Maybe with their teamwork they can get the two Pokemon to get along as well, since the Pokemon have to be in synchronization with their trainers in such a critical moment. If they win I can imagine a cute victory high touch like old times. Maybe Piplup and Oshawott's rivalry/potential friendship can bring Ash and Hikari closer together? :3

Maybe Dento and Iris will comment on their tag battle skills? I can hope haha.

That's really cute. A tag battle with Ash and Dawn sounds really exciting. I'm actually getting hyped right now. XD

A battle sometimes it really is a great taste, and finish can be a high five. I wonder, Iris and Dento will think when you see the interaction between two people

And finally I want to share a new video found on youtobe, I think it is quite suitable for video pearshipping in this period
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqE_brXJ9-8
    Last edited by HikariDawn; 3rd June 2012 at 5:05 AM.

Oh HA I was just about to post some thing about this, when I saw that in the new preview got this Pearlshipper in me excited ^

So, we've got Dawn teasing Ash and team up hopefully we get more. Dento better tease them about there relationship after all this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Oh HA I was just about to post some thing about this, when I saw that in the new preview got this Pearlshipper in me excited ^

So, we've got Dawn teasing Ash and team up hopefully we get more. Dento better tease them about there relationship after all this.
    A video i found, dnt know whether people here have seen it or not :s

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=...&v=Ntt6fG7D84g

Oh man i can't wait! That tag team battle looks great and i hope the animators play high touch in the background wouldn't that be epic?

Credit to Sylva for this awesome banner above,Thankyou so much and Thankyou Pokefan#493 for these amazing use bars

And Follow Pearlshipping Tumblr

PEARLSHIPPING FOREVER
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)
    <- My Fav Pokemon

Interesting,the writers just couldn't ignore their awesome battle chemistry,could they?
    Also,by the new preview 89,I could see that Satoshi will be away from Hikari,I don't expect much from this episode :/ Other than Iris becoming good friends with Hikari and maybe teasing them afterwards.
    It could be the episode of alliances.
    I still wonder who is the trainer of the dragonite...it seems he is alone in the team,which could make me speculate it is from....mabe evil team?Team Rocket? o.O
    Thanks Pat!

You lock the door
    And throw away the key

Interesting,the writers just couldn't ignore their awesome battle chemistry,could they?
    I'll say! But they'd be kinda silly not to use their awesome chemistry in my humbled opinion. I suppose it's what I get for making shipping the centre of my anime-fun... *shot*

But on a serious note, I think that those two battling together would remind viewers of what they had (or have now she's returning) and could possibly veer more shippers this way - not saying it's a given, but it could work out like that. I'm sure us Pearlshipper's hope so at least! And also, it's not only demonstating the chemistry between them, but the teamwork, and we all know that that's a big part of what makes Pearl seem so possible, besides good friendship and trust.

I, myself, have never been so worked up for an episode to arrive! Except the Chili one *SHOT*

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 3rd June 2012 at 6:05 PM.

Page 215 of 308 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast