Page 216 of 305 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 7613

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Oh, I didn't mean to offend fans. I just always thought Dawn might be a bit scared of Iris and Cilan. Sorry if I offended you.
    Btw the tag battle looks awesome, I was hoping for one.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Oh, I didn't mean to offend fans. I just always thought Dawn might be a bit scared of Iris and Cilan. Sorry if I offended you.
    Oh, that's ok! After all, we all have different perceptions on how Dawn would react; I just think a... tamer word choice would be much appreciated by the others here, me included~

Hmmm, I can't really think of much to say, except for this, in which I missed out last time Yeah, I was too lazy to go back and edit my post for it - Problem? xP. Anyways, this:

Also,by the new preview 89,I could see that Satoshi will be away from Hikari,I don't expect much from this episode :/ Other than Iris becoming good friends with Hikari and maybe teasing them afterwards.
    Well, here's to hoping they don't have just one episode together. For all we know, it could be the one in which other characters develop with each other, so that they can all work as a group. I personally think the group's dynamic will have to shift a little for Dawn to fit in properly again, but Ash would probably make sure that his other companions made room for her, having travelled with her in the past. xD

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Ivan has left the project page. I carry it forward as it should from now on. If you want to ...

http://www.facebook.com/PearlshippingAshxDawnSatoHika

Photo , News and important events.... about Ash , Dawn and their voice actors for example.

*in bevis and butthead voise* "That'd be cool" hey hee
    Pokemon Black FC: Name: Ricky FC:0390 3746 7969

Credit goes to iMillenium for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn and Piplup View Post

Btw the tag battle looks awesome, I was hoping for one.
    tag battle? what tag battle?
    Pearlshipper!!!!!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Hmm Some people are thinking Ash and Dawn could face each other in the tournament, any one else think this would be best idea ever? I'd love it ^
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

*Combo Breaker* I'm sensing a new waves of one-liners starting with the last 3 straight ones so I'm giving this friendly warning. Just stop posting then :/ I know one can sometimes get to excited in the topic or just get's to excited xD and post what rapidly comes into mind. But doing it in a straight an linear example will just make the thread and it's pages look really spammy. So I encourage you to elaborate a bit more on the posts. Because after this post and subsequence warning one-liners will be reported without further due haste because these warnings also make the thread also look off topic :/. So please carry on with the discussion with the topic and try to elaborate more ^^. Please and Thank You (:

Edit : Same thing goes for spams xP
    Topic Resumes :
    Last edited by Hihiroshi; 4th June 2012 at 5:32 AM.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sensesfail View Post
    tag battle? what tag battle?
    Looks like Ash and Dawn have a tag battle against Dragonite (its trainer is still unknown) in the new trailer. They use Oswahott and Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Hmm Some people are thinking Ash and Dawn could face each other in the tournament, any one else think this would be best idea ever? I'd love it ^
    Yeah, of course. I'd love to watch it. Moreover, during their journey in Sinnoh, I've never seen they had a serious battle such as 3 on 3 or a full battle.

Credit to Yuppirox

On a road, far from home, you don't have to feel alone, brave and strong, together we will be.
    It's our destiny!

Wow this new 2 trailers have tons of SatoHika interactions in them. Hikari looks cute and inocent and very happy to see ASh again
    That dragonite looks badass so the batlle is going to be really hard, but also will reinforce their bound,that tag batlle is going to be amazing.
    Meoletta looks like she is really in love with ash. will she be jelous of ash and dawn bound?? we will have to wait and see

I was secretly hoping to see Ash and Dawn's teamwork and look like this expectation will be fulfilled. This makes me think that Satoshi and Hikari will often be presented as a duo, even if Dawn's role is not major. BW2 really seems to be getting better and better pearlshipping-wise. Hopefully those 2 already revealed scenes are only a foretaste of what the writers will treat us with in the new season. By the look of things, it is rather reasonable to assume that there should be a number of opportunities for SatoHika to develop even further during Dawn's stay; obviously, this is unlikely to happen overnight.

So even though I still have some reservations about how Ash and Dawn's friendship will be presented, I remain rather optimistic and well-disposed towards BW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlover View Post
    Wow this new 2 trailers have tons of SatoHika interactions in them. Hikari looks cute and inocent and very happy to see ASh again
    That dragonite looks badass so the batlle is going to be really hard, but also will reinforce their bound,that tag batlle is going to be amazing.
    Meoletta looks like she is really in love with ash. will she be jelous of ash and dawn bound?? we will have to wait and see
    HAHA I like your idea, of Meloetta being jealous of Dawn's/Ash's relationship, imagine her always getting in between them any time some thing almost happenedXD I'm sure both would be very confused about that. I hope they tease us as much as they can with Pearlshipping ^

Yah, Dede I mean Dawn's the only one who has had a match with Ash right? This would be the perfect timing, they should do all kinds of flashbacks too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It does seem as though we're going to get a nice batch of cute moments between the two in BW2. I'm going to stay cautious and not hope for too much, realistically speaking. I can still imagine all of the possibilities though and what could happen, so I'll keep an open mind when it concerns any possible moments for SatoHika. :3

Oh my gosh that would be so adorable. XD The funny thing? I CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT HAPPENING. I mean if they really want to reinforce the fact that Meloetta has feelings for Ash, using Dawn would be the perfect excuse. I mean remember how jealous Kenny got of Pearlshipping? Even if nothing outright romantic goes on between Ash and Dawn I can totally see Meloetta misunderstand their relationship, or just be worried about their bond. What would make it even funnier would be if she tries to get between the two only to accidentally make them CLOSER. I would so laugh if this happened even though I don't expect it to.

Hehe, I've been following this page on and off since D&P ended, and to see the influx with Dawn's reappearance is so fun. (I got some posts somewhere in these pages.)

I agree with many of the sentiments shared here. It'd BE AWESOME if that pokemon (Meloetta) would be jealous of Ash and Dawn's relationship! Anything or anyone interested in either of them clearly sees how close they are should share at least a little of that jealousy (Was always looking forward to how Dawn would meet Misty). It could happen, but of course, don't want to get the hope/hype up. I'm one of those who thought DP180 was a pretty big indicator of pearlshipping, and remember here at initial reaction it was gloomy.

Not sure I qualify for a new question, but I'm curious about something. As of now, we're still unsure how many episodes Dawn will be in BW2. Let's say she was going to stay the entire season. The pearlshipping moments would be diluted and spaced out in my opinion. With a set amount of episodes that she's going to be with Ash (which looks like the case), we should see the pearlshipping moments have more meaning, as their time together will be limited. So like 10 bigger pearlshipping moments with a little tiny moments here and there in 100 episodes, or the 10 big pearlshipping moments in say, like 15 episodes. So I guess my question is, "Would you rather see Dawn together with Ash throughout the season although the pearlshipping may not be as pronounced or would you rather see them in fewer episodes but cherish the time they have together?"

For me, the whole season can lead to discussions that let this thread flourish like when D&P was going. But I was never a big fan of, "Ash gave Dawn a glance, so that's a pearlshipping moment." With just the previews of the upcoming episodes, it seems as though those moments between Ash and Dawn are bigger signs of pearlshipping.

Would you rather see Dawn together with Ash throughout the season although the pearlshipping may not be as pronounced or would you rather see them in fewer episodes but cherish the time they have together?
    Whole season, I love Dawn so much that even if Pearlshipping goes down, I would rather have her stay the whole season although I would prefer it if she stays for the whole of pokemon .
    However if you think about it, when Dawn leaves Ash, thats not exactly a pearlshippy thing to do. So I'd say I'd rather have her stay a long time.

Also, the Ash Dawn Meloetta idea sounds awesome! So much better than the Piplup Oshawott Meloetta idea

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    It does seem as though we're going to get a nice batch of cute moments between the two in BW2. I'm going to stay cautious and not hope for too much, realistically speaking. .
    You're absolutely right not hoping for too much. After all, This show is called Pokemon and for a reason. The monsters will be always taking priority over character interactions and there seems to be little doubt about it. So I agree, being overly optimistic is not very reasonable. Plus, it's always better to be positively surprised than unpleasantly disappointed.

As for Ash and Dawn having an official battle, as much as I'm rather negatively inclined towards this idea I think I would react favorably to it, provided that it leads to great pearlshipping moments. Sorry for sounding repetitive, but I believe that I don't have to add that what gladdens my heart is Satoshi and Hikari being on the same side.

"Would you rather see Dawn together with Ash throughout the season although the pearlshipping may not be as pronounced or would you rather see them in fewer episodes but cherish the time they have together?"

fail to see why it cannot be both. It is true that not every DP episode included major pearlshipping moment but you know, sometimes it was enough for me to just see Ash and Dawn next to each other, this is what I needed to get myself in high spirits.
    My point is: Dawn's longer stay doesn't have to necessarily entail a stagnation in terms of SatoHika relationships. Even if pearlshpiping moments are scattered I would be just fine with that.
    That being said, I'd rather stay conservative about how long Hikari's visit will be and I prefer not to speculate about it.

Let's see what happens.

Would you rather see Dawn together with Ash throughout the season although the pearlshipping may not be as pronounced or would you rather see them in fewer episodes but cherish the time they have together?

Fewer episodes so they can more wonderful moments together. I don't want a repeat of DP where the hints where so small it made me sad where at times it could of been stronger, like when Ash was down after losing to Paul. Potencial pearlshipping moment MISSED! T_T

Definitely the latter. I don't care for how long Dawn stays, since I'm not a Dawn fan (not that I don't like Dawn, mind you) - I just want some nice PearlShippy moments. That way, not only do we get a few episodes with maximized cuteness, those few episodes also become more memorable. It's nice seeing Dawn back, but what I really want is evidence of PearlShipping, even if it's only for a few episodes.

Quality over quantity, i'm not a Dawn fan too, though she is the pokemon girls i like the most. I see Dawn may stay about more than 10 episodes now. Beside her reason to come Unova is still unknow, her reason may bost the shipping. So anyone know her reason ?

*arrives quickly* I'm not dead. not yet xP

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23
    *combo breaker*
    Thanks,this time I think it worked

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper
    I was secretly hoping to see Ash and Dawn's teamwork and look like this expectation will be fulfilled. This makes me think that Satoshi and Hikari will often be presented as a duo, even if Dawn's role is not major.
    In a way or another,it is suitable even for the anime itself to portray Satoshi and Hikari as a duo again.Pearlshippy or not,DP had them as partners,one influenced another throughout the series.So it is just natural that her cameo would make some of their moments comeback,since it was the focus and cameo are made for bringing some things back.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee
    Yeah, of course. I'd love to watch it. Moreover, during their journey in Sinnoh, I've never seen they had a serious battle such as 3 on 3 or a full battle.
    You know....I don't think that's a good thing for Pearl.I am actually happy that Hikari is the only one to not have battled Satoshi for real(even if that Hearthome Tag Battle had it...it was almost Satoshi vs Shinji,nothing really related to Hikari).
    It simply doesn't quite fit in the pairing,as they are always helping each other and cooperating.I prefer them to keep on doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox
    It does seem as though we're going to get a nice batch of cute moments between the two in BW2. I'm going to stay cautious and not hope for too much, realistically speaking. I can still imagine all of the possibilities though and what could happen, so I'll keep an open mind when it concerns any possible moments for SatoHika. :3
    Yes,I am actually very satisfied with the way they handled their initial meeting on BW2 :3
    I'm going to stay cautious as you,well I never expected her to appear like that...so I'm already very happy by that,so I won't go greedy and ask them to have canon moments nor anything too serious.I shall wait...though....it is close....close :3
    I mean if they really want to reinforce the fact that Meloetta has feelings for Ash, using Dawn would be the perfect excuse. I mean remember how jealous Kenny got of Pearlshipping?
    I don't see that happening...really :/ Not only for the fact that this is a very unlikely but because of Melloeta...I think she will just get the audience attention and will be only there for that mostly(marketing again)

Quote Originally Posted by fireball20
    I agree with many of the sentiments shared here. It'd BE AWESOME if that pokemon (Meloetta) would be jealous of Ash and Dawn's relationship! Anything or anyone interested in either of them clearly sees how close they are should share at least a little of that jealousy (Was always looking forward to how Dawn would meet Misty). It could happen, but of course, don't want to get the hope/hype up. I'm one of those who thought DP180 was a pretty big indicator of pearlshipping, and remember here at initial reaction it was gloomy.
    Hmmmm,since Kengo didn't have much of a popularity and in some sense helped Pearlshipping I was good with it.But mentioning a hypothetical situation of a Hikari x Kasumi meeting...I wouldn't like that,really.Flamewars imminent,if they meet...I would prefer them to meet alone.Actually I would prefer them no to meet since it is irrelevant to the anime plot.

About your question...Quite interesting.

"Would you rather see Dawn together with Ash throughout the season although the pearlshipping may not be as pronounced or would you rather see them in fewer episodes but cherish the time they have together?"

As hopeful sleeper said,I see no point on one negating the other.I think DP had a fair amount of hints and Pearlshipping got developed in a sequence,starting with their meeting until their departure.It was something crescent that became very big during the latest part of the series.
    So yeah,not really something obligatory...but I will reply to the questions since it's about "would like to...".
    I would prefer Hikari to stay for a good amount of episodes,as long as interactions are there too.Don't get me wrong,I like Hikari very much but if she is there just to be a background character and to make the series look akward,just make her stay for a few episodes....episodes that will be memorable,for Pearl and for people who like her character.
    Conclusions: I will got with Peearlshipping all the way(Also I didn't like DP Special,it looked like the episode was bland knowing Hikari didn't have her partner by her side)

Quote Originally Posted by midnightjewelz
    I don't want a repeat of DP where the hints where so small it made me sad where at times it could of been stronger, like when Ash was down after losing to Paul. Potencial pearlshipping moment MISSED! T_T
    While I agree with your choice,I don't think I would base my choice on DP.
    The series had some cute moments and Pokémon isn't about romance anyways,so it didn't have much...but neither do other shipping had that much as well.Also,I don't think that moment was missed...Hikari was very worried about him.
    Takeshi as always had to interfere,but it ended up motivating Hikari to do something different,even if that show was weiro

Quote Originally Posted by trustest_friend
    Quality over quantity,
    Yep,agreed.

Huge wall of text....OMG.It is a two day non-post streak lol
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

*Runs in, wheezing dramatically* S-So sorry I haven't been h-here for ages!! I'll try my best to make up for it - though I have limited time... ^^;

I would much prefer the latter - after all, if Dawn was to be with Ash, but the Pearlshipping not as defined as it was when they weren't together, then what's the point of them being together at all? Because, then in effect, they're LOSING hints... not gaining them, if the quality of the hints they gained when they weren't together was so much more indulgent and filling than hints they receive once they're together, then the whole aspect of Pearl goes out of the window... (And for this explanation, I'm talking in a, if they were, type of way...).

So that's I think it should be "cherishing" over "Amount". As they say, amount can apply to anything, but cherishing something is personal and relatable to YOU...

I'll edit this post later, and write more, but I have to go for now... ^^;

Chili Chicco Sanyo Girl,
    AKA:
    ~Jesspikapal~
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Red face Lets make an awesome picture!

If their time was well spent together, then it's well more worth it.
    I really hope they acknowledge the fact that they really were sad to depart, both the trainers and their Pokemon. x3

I have no idea what's going on with the contest. Does anyone still want to enter it?

Also I would like to draw a really large, nice picture for you guys. (about Pearlshipping, of course) so do you guys have any ideas? About setting, background ideas, colours, etc. It would be a gift of sorts. : 3

Well, in my view, the natural state of things is that Dawn and Ash are together so as far as SatoHika is concerned, quantity and quality go hand in hand. I know that I'm sounding like a naive shipper now but that's how I see it and no one is ever going to talk me out of thinking this way. Plus, the anime itself caused me to believe so. I have no intention of bringing you around to my point of view, though. And I don't feel quite in the right making assumptions about how long Dawn will stay. I was once wrong.

I guess that as long as there are some fine interactions between Ash and Dawn and no other ship involving Satoshi or Hikari is pushed forward in any way (I don't know why I'm even questioning that) - I should be satisfied.

Eh, may we have a reason to exult over pearlshipping again.

Hmm I would say both. I would like them to show stuble moments between the two maybe a little more pronounced then before but still stuble at the same time. You know kind of like the Shaggy and Daphne moments from the orginal Scooby Doo? (yes I'm a fan of both of those two together). I would like her to stay longer then Misty did in the Hoenn episodes or May did in the Sinnoh episodes. Then again with the producers this show has she'll probably stay for 3 episodes. Hopefully they'll be filled with shipping moments.

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

You know....I don't think that's a good thing for Pearl.I am actually happy that Hikari is the only one to not have battled Satoshi for real(even if that Hearthome Tag Battle had it...it was almost Satoshi vs Shinji,nothing really related to Hikari).
    It simply doesn't quite fit in the pairing,as they are always helping each other and cooperating.I prefer them to keep on doing that
    I agree with you
    I love seeing them co-operating and having tag battles together too!

even a small battle between then wouldn't be so bad. it could be used as a way to show how much they have improved since the last time they saw one another and learn new moves they never knew the other had to improve their team work.

Remember Ash and Dawn learn off one another by seeing each other battle, that's what made them such a potent team in DP, they learnt off eachother and adapted them into their own style of battling, they worked off eachothers weaknesses, that's what makes the team of Ash and Dawn very powerful. So what I am saying is they will battle to learn about each others new moves and apply them in later battles when it is required.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Page 216 of 305 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast