Page 248 of 308 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 7687

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Thanks for the welcome everyone I was thinking of making a few sketches for pearlshipping. I'm not the best artist but I'm pretty good. So if you guys have any suggestions please let me know. Also can you guys recommend some good pearlshipping fanfics or stories on YouTube? I'm still pretty new to this and would appreciate it

The one called "Nightmares" on Fanfiction.net is really one that i liked. Also, "Dawn of a New Day" is good because it's long compared to others, and its soooo cute! Plus, there were so many references, and this fanfic was so vivid i could picture it as a real episode!
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 4th January 2013 at 5:02 AM.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    The one called "Nightmares" on Fanfiction.net is really one that i liked. Also, "Dawn of a New Day" is good because it's long compared to others, and its soooo cute! Plus, there were so many references, and this fanfic was so vivid i could picture it as a real episode!
    I love that site! There are some really good fics on there! One fic I liked on there was Three Words For You. I thought it was a very interesting way to do a Pearlshipping fic.
    Last edited by McZaky29; 4th January 2013 at 3:11 PM.
    Black & White Team:

Well, I must join!

Why do you like Pearshipping?

Dawn and Ash is my favorite Ash pairing of them all. I love how Dawn and ash interact with eachother, and they're just so damn cute together. I've started writing fics about them, and they grew on me~

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by McZaky29 View Post
    I love that site! There are some really good fics on there! One fic I liked on there was Three Words For You. I thought it was a very interesting way to do a Pearlshipping fic.
    WOW! I actually saw that one, but i never read it. Shall read it now, and i will tell you how good it was After i'm done!

EDIT: OMG Three words for you was so cute! I never expected that Ash even Played a Guitar, even in fanficition. I wish someone made Ash actually sing in a Youtube video!

Hey McZaky29, have you read those two Fics i told u about?
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 8th January 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

I find this funny.

Sorry pokemongeof, but please be aware that multi-posting is against the rules. You could just edit your previous post and add on to it if you can't wait for someone else to post again. ^^

I wish someone made Ash actually sing in a Youtube video!
    Every time I think of Ash singing, I think of High Touch where he sings with Dawn. Or I just imagine Rica Matsumoto's voice. xD

OMG Three words for you was so cute! I never expected that Ash even Played a Guitar, even in fanficition. I wish someone made Ash actually sing in a Youtube video!

Hey McZaky29, have you read those two Fics i told u about?
    I read Nightmares. That was awesome. I loved the flashback to The Rise of Darkrai, especially considering it was that (along with another) scene that made me a Pearlshipper. Still working on Dawn of a New Day tho...
    Black & White Team:

I've never read Nightmare. It sounds good from what you're all saying.

I'm currently working on a PearlShipping Fic c:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Every time I think of Ash singing, I think of High Touch where he sings with Dawn. Or I just imagine Rica Matsumoto's voice. xD
    Same here.

I do have an idea for a Pearlshipping one-shot but right now, I'm still outlining the plot. Though the plot does sound really interesting, it may take some time for me to get it finished.

I've actually started writing a Transceivershipping one-shot as well and I may add some Pearlshipping in it as well.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

You guys and your one-shots... I wish my writer's block would go away fully. I mean, I did manage to write a one-shot, but that sucked, so yeah. ;_; And it wasn't even PearlShipping, either.

Maybe we can all work on a giant collab of sorts?

Weren't you in the ShockingShipping Thread Azuran? Maybe it's just me oo; but I used to do the funniest litte drabble posts there. Not even drabble posts. Just funny shipping posts xD

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Weren't you in the ShockingShipping Thread Azuran? Maybe it's just me oo; but I used to do the funniest litte drabble posts there. Not even drabble posts. Just funny shipping posts xD
    Well, a lot of us here are multi-shippers so it wouldn't surprise me to see other users posting in other shipping threads.

I have a nasty writers block that just won't go away with a Pearlshipping fic of mine and that's the worst. Having to put your story on hold and possibly discontinue it because you have no ideas for it? Doesn't get worse then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuran Flame
    Maybe we can all work on a giant collab of sorts?
    Interesting idea, I have to say.

Cool

xErychan, may I recommend that you have a little break? So you can get ideas, yes a writers block can be a nasty thing but to have a break would be the best thing you can do, I have done that plenty of times, when I need to refresh my ideas, i have a break to keep me from having a block that would potentially prevent me from finishing a story. Sometimes what I do to gain ideas is to write a few oneshots in between the main story to break it up.

Also I would like to see your story and see if i can help you get pass this bout of writers block for you
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    Yeah, but then that thread kinda, uh, died, didn't it? So how about a collab here instead? XD;;

But for now, I present you with this little PearlShipping doodle. Image: Dawn just as she is about to glomp Ash, with the latter looking pretty surprised. He's supposed to be blushing, but it didn't show up on the scanner... ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    xErychan, may I recommend that you have a little break? So you can get ideas, yes a writers block can be a nasty thing but to have a break would be the best thing you can do, I have done that plenty of times, when I need to refresh my ideas, i have a break to keep me from having a block that would potentially prevent me from finishing a story. Sometimes what I do to gain ideas is to write a few oneshots in between the main story to break it up.

Also I would like to see your story and see if i can help you get pass this bout of writers block for you
    I've actually tried that already. Nothing seems to work for me. I've actually started a different (not a Pokemon story) and right now, that one is all I can think of when it comes to fanfiction. Usually, when I'm writing, some ideas do come to me as well.

Plus, it might have something to do with the fact that I haven't had much interest in Pokemon. But the release of the Black and White 2 games restored my interest in Pokemon.

As for a collab, I'm definitely in. I'd need to know what kind of plot but yeah, I'm definitely in, Azuran Flame. (:

I'm desperately trying to write a fanfic, but I thought of this one idea, but more towards the end. No idea what will fill in the gaps... ;_;

Maybe I'll bite on this collab project.
    Last edited by McZaky29; 7th January 2013 at 1:52 AM.
    Black & White Team:

I went and read Nightmares. So cute lol.

(blinking a few times) Hello. I wasn’t expecting these new faces, but it appears that Ash and Dawn will have several new opportunities to expand their romantic friendship, according to our scenarios. Dramatic their adventures in Sinnoh may have been to these two trainers, but they ended up unveiling their most positive attributes, from their harmony to their enthusiasm. One might imagine that they’d welcome a chance to unwind after everything they’ve accomplished, especially given my own scenarios about both of them together.:

If Ash and Dawn wanted to make each other laugh, then how do you think they would do so?

I might think that these two kids would be more deliberative in their activities, most likely after a round of training with their Pokémon. They recognize the other’s thoughts and emotions, so they could attempt to think for themselves first before acting. In Dawn’s case, it could be a joke involving certain Pokémon, while in Ash’s case, it could be something he’s been aware of, making certain to say it as lightly as possible. One might guess that they could laugh over any initial attempts to tell each other before realizing what’s going on, leaving them ever more content with each other by the time they’re through.
    Last edited by ccangelopearl1362; 8th January 2013 at 7:04 AM.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I would like to bring up a new Question! Bump for Ash and Dawn!

If Ash and Dawn were to reunite in the anime, where would it be and what would happen? Would you make it PearlShippy?
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

If Ash and Dawn were to reunite in the anime, where would it be and what would happen? Would you make it PearlShippy?

I would have them reunite in the new region, since the new region seems to be based on Paris which is the city of love, lol. it would be perfect for them, i would have them enjoy french cuisine, oh and i would have them go to a rock concert together.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

I would have them reunite in the new region, since the new region seems to be based on Paris which is the city of love, lol. it would be perfect for them, i would have them enjoy french cuisine, oh and i would have them go to a rock concert together.
    Coming back here to revitalize myself after Two people (THE TRAITORS D8) killed me ;-;...

But I do agree that they'd meet in the new region X3...it'd be so cute like that.

Then Dawn who have her time with him :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

If they were to meet up again i would like it to be a reunion at Pallet town amongst some of the main characters. That way we could find out how the Wallace Cup went and she could finally meet Ash's mum face to face.

Perhaps the new region will have contests and when she finds out Ash is going there she will ask to join him? One could only hope though its unlikely.
    Last edited by Solacen; 9th January 2013 at 9:34 AM.

Obviously I would make it shippy XP. I'd probably have Dawn come back if and when Ash makes it to the final round of the Unova League. Content of course would vary depending on the battle's results. Dawn would accompany Ash back to Pallet Town, where he'd hear of the new region. Ash of course would be thrilled to go there, and Dawn would go with him. Maybe even bring Brock back, hint hint XD
    Black & White Team:

I'd like them to meet in the new region, specifically wherever that Eiffel Tower lookalike is. I think it would be really sweet of Ash to take Dawn around romantic locations while oblivious to the fact that they're supposed to be romantic (though he still really likes Dawn and wants to impress her and stuff), and Dawn's getting all flustered inside but doesn't say anything about it and lets Ash take her on all these mini-dates around town.

I'd prefer to have them reunite in the new region, espeically by the tower that looks a lot like the Eifel Tower (which I really want to see in person. Sorry, had to haha xD) A high five is inevitable, that much I know. As for what else would happen, I'd love to see them decide to travel again, even if its for a bit (not likely, but still, I'd like for that happen)

As for if I would make it Pearlshippy, HECK YEAH! Dawn would have been doing a lot of thinking in Johto and she realize that she has feelings for Ash. So when they reunite, Dawn would tell Ash about her feelings for him. Ash would realize that he does in fact have feelings for her too. So then they get married, start a family, and all that fun stuff.

There I go, letting my Pearlshippy imagination run wild haha xP

Page 248 of 308 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast