Page 251 of 298 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 7439

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hey guys! Does anyone know the Don't Leave Fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6438726/1/Dont_Leave? Well, after the ending, I've created the unofficial part 2 with a pearlshipping ending! Enjoy!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8992180/...fficial-Part-2
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    Hey guys! Does anyone know the Don't Leave Fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6438726/1/Dont_Leave? Well, after the ending, I've created the unofficial part 2 with a pearlshipping ending! Enjoy!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8992180/...fficial-Part-2
    Just thought I'd let you know that I wrote the first part of Don't Leave. I've been trying to get the second part done but as I have not spoken to my co-writer in a while, I don't know if I'll ever get it done.

But I'll read the unoffical second part and see how I like it.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Just thought I'd let you know that I wrote the first part of Don't Leave. I've been trying to get the second part done but as I have not spoken to my co-writer in a while, I don't know if I'll ever get it done.

But I'll read the unoffical second part and see how I like it.
    I gave you credit for writing the first part! Just saying. Hope u like it!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

I find this funny.

No one here is going to judge me, right?

I almost cried, reading both the first and second part. I was literally on the verge of tears. Awesome, AWESOME job to both of you!
    Black & White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by McZaky29 View Post
    No one here is going to judge me, right?

I almost cried, reading both the first and second part. I was literally on the verge of tears. Awesome, AWESOME job to both of you!
    Dude. I was almost crying on the first part! Now it feels full circle, right?
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

I'd be willing to bet cash that this has been done before, but I feel like seeing answers to this:

What made you a Pearlshipper

Yeah, I know. Groundbreaking originality. :P Anyhow, my answer is a simple 4 words: The Rise of Darkrai.
    Black & White Team:

Ahh, this question feels good to answer. I have a different answer. That would be Piplup, Pansage, and The Meetings of the Times!
    Before seeing this episode, I never really saw anyone in a relationship (HUGE MISTAKE), but then. After seeing the scene that is my profile picture, and uploaded it to youtube, plus a comment someone made, everything changed. When the guy posted the comment, I didn't know what Pearlshipping was. So i searched it on google and came to this fourm! I then compared Ash and Dawn's friendship to Ash and May and Ash and Misty. The friendship that Ash had with Misty and May with NEVER compare to Ash and Dawn's friendship. From that moment on, I swore I would be a pearlshipper forever.

Well, that was long! Hey McZaky, can u give me a review on my fanfic?
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

what made me a pearlshipper, well that is easy, their interactions was one of the main reasons, the way they backed one another up when they were feeling down, how they learnt tactics from each other and applied it to their area of expertise and succeeded. I also love the way the worked off each other's strengths and weaknesses to form an unbeatable team. Ash's and Dawn's bond is unbeleivably powerful and it helped them conquer amazing odds together, their on screen chemistry and interaction has never and will never be beaten past, present and future
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I have new ideas for fics! So here they are, an exclusive preview

1. A song fic of 'Higher Window" by Josh Groban, taking place in Unova from Dawn's last episode in Unova
    2. A (Double/Triple?) Crossover of Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, and Mario Bros. Containing Pearlshipping (obvi), LuigixDaisy, and maybe MarioxPeach. Attempting to have a DBZ shipping, and maybe a crossover? BulmaxBrock??? XP
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    An AU writing contest would be nice. Though I do need to brainstorm... i've got plenty of crossover ideas but no actual pokemon ones WHAT IS THIS MADNESS
    I enjoy AUs, they give you so much more liberty to make your your own scenarios and all that. Now I need to update my own fic -.-

I'd probably make mine a pearlshipping AU about the 2 as adults or something. High school fics sicken me.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I enjoy AUs, they give you so much more liberty to make your your own scenarios and all that. Now I need to update my own fic -.-

I'd probably make mine a pearlshipping AU about the 2 as adults or something. High school fics sicken me.
    Great minds think alike, i hate high school fics, there are so many of them and they tend to be the same, my biggest fiction so far is called Almost Easy which is obviously a Pearlshipping story.

I had a pearlshipping dream last night! Shows I am and will always be a pearlshipper!

AshxDawn 4ever!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

What was the dream about? Describe it as much as you can, if you please.

What made you a Pearlshipper?

My simple 4 words: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

This series had a really engaging 3 episode beginning from Dawn's first journey to rescuing Pikachu to facing Team Rocket who were actually threatening for a change. I can never forget the part where the team pimp slapped Ash when he arrived. The 4th episode sealed the deal for me and I have been supporting Ash/Dawn throughout the series. Still supporting it even now regardless of "Worst Wishes" mishandling. Good return, good departure, really needed work in the middle of that.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

The first high-five in DP011

Dude it's been so quiet, we need to get the ball rolling so let's try a positive topic for now.

If Ash and Dawn were toget married, where would be the best place be for their honeymoon?

^ Agreed

If Ash and Dawn were toget married, where would be the best place be for their honeymoon?
    hmm. not the guy to answer these kind of questions, but I would say the Paris like city in Gen 6!

Also, I have a fic idea. It's a triple crossover of Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, and Mario Bros. with me in it. Shall contain Pearlshipping (big shock) and probz MarioxPeach and LuigixDaisy. Still trying to think of one for DBZ. hmm. BrockxBulma? *shiver* DendexPikachu? ok, dafaq is wrong with me!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    I gave you credit for writing the first part! Just saying. Hope u like it!
    I actually like it. It's a lot different then what I had planned to write as the original ending but I think my co-writer has left the internet entirely and I don't know if I'll get the second part done. I apologize to everyone who enjoyed the first part, I feel bad.

I think I'll answer the two topics now. Yes?

High Touch is what make me a Pearlshipper.

I mean, the high fives obviously help too but High Touch is just the ultimate Pearlshipping hint, if you ask me. Some of the lyrics in that song are things that friends would not say to each other donthateme itsjustmyopinion

If Ash and Dawn were to get married, where would be the best place be for their honeymoon?

I personally say either Undella Town or the new region.

Undella is practically a beach and isn't that where couples usually when they get married except my cousin, he went to Disney World for his honeymoon (he's lame, I know.)

I can see them going to the new region by the place that has the Eiffel Tower. We all know that Paris is known as 'the city of love' so I can personally see them going there as well.

Yep..

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I actually like it. It's a lot different then what I had planned to write as the original ending but I think my co-writer has left the internet entirely and I don't know if I'll get the second part done.
    OMG THANKS SO MUCH! that means so much!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Ah, yes. Greetings once more, fellow Pearlshippers… after quite a momentous set of reflections for yours truly. The harmony that Ash and Dawn demonstrated with each other kept them energized leading up to the end of their Sinnoh journey, and I’d think that they got along just as well in Unova. A journey around the world could allow them to take in even more miracles unfolding among any friends they happen to make, human and Pokémon alike, and they’d see everything they’re doing as expressions of their overarching dynamic. Given two other couples similar to Ash and Dawn – one leading to these two trainers, the other flowing from my view of them – my thoughts here could bring the magic underlying their happiness together.:

If Ash and Dawn were to get married, where would be the best place for their honeymoon?

If we’re thinking of familiarity, then Lake Valor – or, more specifically, the Seven Stars Restaurant – would be my safest bet. Ash and Dawn could reminisce about the location’s true importance, especially with regards to a certain showdown involving a certain trio of legendary Pokémon. One of said Pokémon could even keep a close eye on them before fading out, confusing Ash and Dawn a bit before moving on. There’d be a hint of uniqueness to them during their stay there as a result, propelling them toward a special high-five.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Ah, yes. Greetings once more, fellow Pearlshippers… after quite a momentous set of reflections for yours truly. The harmony that Ash and Dawn demonstrated with each other kept them energized leading up to the end of their Sinnoh journey, and I’d think that they got along just as well in Unova. A journey around the world could allow them to take in even more miracles unfolding among any friends they happen to make, human and Pokémon alike, and they’d see everything they’re doing as expressions of their overarching dynamic. Given two other couples similar to Ash and Dawn – one leading to these two trainers, the other flowing from my view of them – my thoughts here could bring the magic underlying their happiness together.:

If Ash and Dawn were to get married, where would be the best place for their honeymoon?
    If we’re thinking of familiarity, then Lake Valor – or, more specifically, the Seven Stars Restaurant – would be my safest bet. Ash and Dawn could reminisce about the location’s true importance, especially with regards to a certain showdown involving a certain trio of legendary Pokémon. One of said Pokémon could even keep a close eye on them before fading out, confusing Ash and Dawn a bit before moving on. There’d be a hint of uniqueness to them during their stay there as a result, propelling them toward a special high-five.
    :'( Truly beautiful man! SO EMOTIONAL!

Well we finally have some activity!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Wow. I wonder how pplz make those great fanart!

I want to make some drawings!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Well! Better answer some questions and stuff. c:

At first, the only ship I was interested in Pokemon was Contest... but I guess their slow but progressive development of a relationship is what got me. By the end of the season, they just felt so real as friends. Best friends.

I guess I just really liked how they didn't fight constantly, it was a really nice breath of realistic fresh air haha.

If Dawn started her journey in the Kanto region at the same time as Ash did, how do you think that would've turned out?

Have fun~

Dream team

My deviantart

If Dawn started her journey in the Kanto region at the same time as Ash did, how do you think that would've turned out?

Well pokeshippers will be Pearlshippers, JK.

Well the series would be different, I really don't see how it would change their interactions. but i do think Dawn would be more of a trainer before discovering contests in Hoenn as the two continue to travel, In other words we would have had Pearlshipping rubbed in our faces for so long we would have gotten sick of it, lol.

It was purely my choice, I love the interaction between the two, I love the fanart which always seemed to be more positive for them, compared to the other pairings (but that's just my opinion) the fanfics were always really cool (except for the high school fics) overall I like the chemistry they shared during the series, it was always fun to watch
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 1st March 2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    the fanfics were always really cool (except for the high school fics)
    I've never read Pearlshipping High School Fics, and I think I don't want to.

I have 2 fic ideas. One song fic and one crossover

Well, back to Smashboards while thinking bout Ash and Dawn
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)

Other Stuff:

I find this funny.

Page 251 of 298 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261 ... LastLast