Page 259 of 308 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 7692

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnWonderland View Post
    That's really interesting considering that I'm an Asian myself (Chinese to be more specific). I have two Japanese friends (both girls) who seem to prefer Hikari over every other girl, and it goes for me too. In general, I don't mind tsunderes, or the idea of a "masculine girl". I mean, both Kasumi and Haruka have strong values and whatnot, but Hikari has as much as strong values as they do. It's just that Hikari will defend her values in a socially tolerant gentle voice while Kasumi and Haruka might start screaming and ranting really loudly about what they believe in. The same thing applies with my Japanese friends/myself and most of my Asian friends in general. If someone starts insulting my Japanese friends, they won't fight about it but they'll deal with it kind of like how Hikari deals with Urara no matter how many times she tells Hikari "Your victory was just a fluke!" Whereas I could imagine Haruka and Kasumi rather getting all hotheaded and loud about it.

Traditionally, Japanese (and Asians in general) would prefer girls to be quiet (but not submissive, that's the Madame Butterfly stereotype) and gentle, but at the same time, be able to hold down their values and not give theirselves up to someone else. I think Hikari is able to fit this definition really well: kind and gentle, but has her own values she believes in (and she won't scream about it the way Kasumi/Haruka would). A lot of Asians I know would prefer not to be loud either (though there are Asians who are loud, but they aren't as common).

Anyways, that's my mini-rant. Just wanted to get that over with. It doesn't really have anything to do with PearlShipping so I'm sorry. >.>'
    You seem to have misinterpreted. You're implying that I am saying that Pearlshipping lead to Hikari's popularity, which isn't a true assumption of my opinion. Generally around the world, the majority of die-hard Hikari fans tend to lean towards Pearlshipping (mainly because of self-insertion as either of the main characters to a degree), though at the same time, many also multiship her with other characters, which is understandable. The appeal towards Pearlshipping is mainly the appeal that Hikari does as a main character. Though a minority still prefer Hikari / non-Ash ships. It's just that outside of Asia, there is a less preference of Hikari as a main character, which is why Pearlshipping isn't as strong outside of Japan as it is in Japan. (That might be also be cause of dubbing bias against Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping) To my knowledge, http://mint.45.kg/satohika/ and its sister sites are probably the only dedicated Japanese Pokemon shipping site still in existence.
    Last edited by karczx; 30th May 2013 at 7:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    You seem to have misinterpreted. You're implying that I am saying that Pearlshipping lead to Hikari's popularity, which isn't a true assumption of my opinion. Generally around the world, the majority of die-hard Hikari fans tend to lean towards Pearlshipping (mainly because of self-insertion as either of the main characters to a degree), though at the same time, many also multiship her with other characters, which is understandable. The appeal towards Pearlshipping is mainly the appeal that Hikari does as a main character. Though a minority still prefer Hikari / non-Ash ships. It's just that outside of Asia, there is a less preference of Hikari as a main character, which is why Pearlshipping isn't as strong outside of Japan as it is in Japan. (That might be also be cause of dubbing bias against Advanceshipping and Pearlshipping) To my knowledge, http://mint.45.kg/satohika/ and its sister sites are probably the only dedicated Japanese Pokemon shipping site still in existence.
    Whoops! I take that back. Thanks for clearing it up for me!

One last note: the Pokemon Diamond&Pearl series by Sakai Takayuki has always interested me! So, I'm currently in the middle of working on the first chapter for a fanfic writing about what it would be like if only Satoshi and Hikari traveled around the Sinnoh region. I love Takeshi (I love nearly every character) but because he was literally thrown in the back of the trunk in the DP series I couldn't include him in my fanfic. This fanfic is basically my attempt to write a journey of Satoshi and Hikari around the Sinnoh region. I couldn't find the manga (Takayuki's) online. If I did, I'd get the manga with Hareta (being the Diamond&Pearl adventures with no Satoshi or Hikari). I looked through this thread (on page 200-something) and it looked like there was a project though it seems that no one will ever complete it.

So basically, all in all, I found out about Pokemon Diamond&Pearl by Sakai Takayuki, did research and found almost no translations. I was really curious as to how it would continue so I decided to write a fanfic including just them traveling around the region. I had to change a lot of things though, like how Takeshi isn't in the picture. When I'm done with the first chapter, I'll probably post it up on my ff.net account. Just a heads up if anyone's interested!
    I mentioned a little project like that myself, but it was if Hikari was there since the start of the series. (But then I had fun with it and rewrote the series with most characters making cameos and older episodes being parodied lol)
    That sounds like something fun to read. Maybe I'll complete my story thing too, it will perk up this thread a bit. owo Actually, it's great to see this thread so active. :lol: Ooh! Question time!
    Are there any songs (besides Pokemon themes) that remind you of Pearlshipping and why?

This has probably been asked a million times haha. To me, "What If" by Safetysuit. It's so emotionally strong.
    "If it makes you sad at me
    Then it's all my fault and let me fix it please
    Cause you know that I'm always all for you"

It reminds me of all the times where they both helped each other through rough times. Can anyone here make Amvs? xD

I was trying to find that Manga the other day too. o3o

That's so cute! I don't have a deviantArt so I'll just comment via this post. I love how it's just a simple doodle/sketch, and for some reason, it just seems so natural and relaxing! Maybe it's because you didn't really draw Satoshi's eyes so it made it look really ambiguous (in the best way possible). And I love how that high-five is drawn, even though it's back to back and not really palm to palm. I still like it a lot though! Really good job! :3 I will never be able to draw well at all. My talent lies in music/languages/sounds in general. :P
    Thank you so much! Yeah, I know I kinda messes up that doodle. I have something in mind that I wanted to draw yet I ended up a bit different. I really draw Ash that way to be a little nostalgic.hehe. I just thought of that way. Thank you.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Hi guys! It's been a while since anyone's posted anything. Anyways, I finished the first chapter to my fanfic. The title's corny (I'll change it later if I can think of a better title). But warning before you read it! There's a loooooonnng author's note and the first chapter has a lot of Ash's memories (it's supposed to set up to the next chapters). So basically, the action doesn't really start until later chapters (which I'm still working on). Schoolwork keeps me from writing. :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9352896/...mond-and-Pearl

Hi guys! It's been a while since anyone's posted anything. Anyways, I finished the first chapter to my fanfic. The title's corny (I'll change it later if I can think of a better title). But warning before you read it! There's a loooooonnng author's note and the first chapter has a lot of Ash's memories (it's supposed to set up to the next chapters). So basically, the action doesn't really start until later chapters (which I'm still working on). Schoolwork keeps me from writing. :P Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Ill read it right now!
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I'll happily read it.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by ashiemore View Post
    Hi again everyone. Sorry i haven't been on in a while, but I'm back now.

What are your list of favorite songs to listen to when imagining about Pearlshipping?

I like Hi Touch, but I haven't listened to that in a while. If I ever get around to watching the movies that might change, but for now my knowledge of Pokémon music is very small. My D&P series watch has come to a halt because I can't get on the computer I was watching on can now not be accessed, and I don't know any other way I can watch the episodes. I'll try to look up more hints on the web in the meantime, but for now that might be all I get.

~ashiemore
    Well, it has been quite some time since I have posted onto this thread. Especially because I have been only able to view this forum on a handphone for the past few days, so I am completely unable to post anything.

Here is my favourites list for Pearlshipping (all Japanese, therefore I will refer to the characters by their Japanese names):
    - Kimi no soba de – Hikari’s Theme – New Arranged Version with Megumi Toyoguchi(君のそばで―ヒカリのテーマ): Not quite a PearlShipping song, but it makes a good set-up.
    - Together: Rounds out the team's adventures throughout Sinnoh. Quite fitting for PearlShipping since PearlShipping is also about their adventures throughout Sinnoh as well.
    - High Touch(ハイタッチ!): The quintessential PearlShipping song. No PearlShipping playlist is complete without it.
    - Ashita wa kitto (あしたはきっと): Not a conventional choice, because it was supposed to be between Pochama and Pikachu. Until you realise that
    o The song is sung by a clearly female voice (not even trying to make it sound male as Rica Matsumoto would).
    o Pochama, the main character who is supposedly singing this, is male. The argument would not stand even if Pikachu was supposed to be singing this either, because Pikachu is male as well.
    o It was later rearranged and sung by Megumi Toyoguchi (like Hikari’s Theme, which was originally sung by Grin).
    o The lyrics would be completely fitting for what happens after Hikari and Satoshi have a large argument as well.

I may want to add more songs once I get round to Best Wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Yeah I agree with that as well. I watched DP in japanese the entire duration of it Raw before it was subbed 3/4 way through. I also picked up on the promotion of Satoshi's/ Hikari's relationship romantic or otherwise it was closer and more developed by the writers and marketers than any other Ash/anyone relationship. I just no matter what we see only time will tell also everyone sees things differently we would say sublimial hints and someone else would say "your reading too much into it." I still believe Hikari is returning the writing is on the wall from everything I've seen from watching the original version.
    If you were to ask me, it's preferential bias by the localization/dubbing teams. To them, it's about removing *cough* the 'competition' *cough*.
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

The Japanese writers still care about Pearlshipping, and I think Dawn was their favorite girl they had to work with. Most Pokemon promotions in Japan during Gen 4 revolve around Ash and Dawn together (with their Pokemon). I don't think you see this anymore, at least until they bring back Dawn.
    I really hated Ash’s dub voice for all seasons, so I never got around to watching the DP series in English, and therefore I didn’t get to hear how Dawn sounded like in the dub. Good thing I know Chinese, because there is an entire China-based team dedicated to subbing Pokemon episodes (they seem to be doing a good job so far, and their project is still alive) in Chinese. I got this idea because a YouTube uploader, while comparing the original and dub for the infamous rice ball scenes, added a comment: “Now with distracting Chinese subtitles!” It’s not distracting if you can read it actually. OK, maybe it is distracting even if you can read it. The massive availability of the Pokemon anime subbed in Chinese is probably because there are no official dubs of the anime for Mainland China (they exist for Taiwan and Hong Kong though).

There are no subbed/raw streaming sites for Pokemon. I had to get those episodes through     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    If you don’t mind the Chinese subtitles, or if you can read them, the website I use is here:     Spoiler:

The website will put you through to the correct episode once you type in the series and the episode number (DP NNN, with spacing, where N ∈ [0,9] ∩ ℤ) into the search box (Just look for the results with the name 宠物小精灵: it's Chinese for Pokemon). Though you have to sit through 45 seconds of sh!tty advertisements about MMORPGs that are only popular in China (very easy since China has 1.35bn people). Also, the pipeline gets really clogged up around 1200-1700 GMT, when all the Chinese go and watch videos on that website as well (Pokemon anime is not the only thing LeTV hosts). If you can read where I come from, I am directly south of China, which royally sucks since I have to compete with the massive number of Chinese users vying for streaming bandwidth during the only time I am free. The pipeline is very quiet otherwise.

The anime is also the reason why I am currently learning Japanese. This is the only way I can unironically watch the Pokemon anime without getting weird comments from my parents (“Why are you watching a kids’ show?” “I’m trying to learn Japanese here, stop asking.”). The sergeants and officers in the army base I work in (I don’t have a choice actually: military service is compulsory even if you are not combat fit; you just work as a clerk instead.) are way more understanding, though this is because they were forced into military service as well, and they are young enough to have grown up with Pokemon.
    Last edited by Quantum1024; 5th June 2013 at 5:17 PM.
    Everyone together! · 大家聚合!· Alles zusammen! · 모두 함께! · 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

What are your list of favorite songs to listen to when imagining about Pearlshipping?

I have to say that my favorite songs I listen to that reminds of me Pearlshipping are all Pokemon songs:

-Together (DP 1st opening, I like how it is a song about their friendship and it was one of the first of its kind also the first time the small bio in the beginning of the song show Satoshi and Hikari)
    -Hi Touch!( You can't go wrong with this song as a pearlshipper it is a song about their relationship and how they can take on anything together. If you listen to the full version of Hi Touch! 2009 its even more shippy than Movie 12 shows you.)
    -The One(The best pokemon movie ending regardless of shipping. It had heavy shipping lyrics and it sounds like it is from Hikari's prespective)
    -Ice cream Syndrome(I love this song! Movie 13 ending. Sung from Satoshi's prespective and I love the lyrics in this song so shippy!)

A honorable mention is Best Wishes there is a verse in the song where Satoshi says If I listen closely to the wind I can hear a familiar voice saying daijoubu? (Are you ok) Also, O wind carry my love that special someone in a faraway town. Rica Matsumoto sings the opening and that is Satoshi's VA.

All signs are pointing to that Hikari will come back (hopefully as a main character). Japanese Pearlshippers certainly have high hopes for her return. Since Decolora won't have Dawn appear anytime soon, she might make an appearance in Kanto and Kalos. After all, she hasn't visited Kanto yet and Blackthorn is relatively close to Kanto.

Does anyone else think her cameo on BW was well-received? Or do people no longer care about her as much as they used to? The fact that they added all those subtle Pearlshipping hints all over BW shows something.

All signs are pointing to that Hikari will come back (hopefully as a main character). Japanese Pearlshippers certainly have high hopes for her return. Since Decolora won't have Dawn appear anytime soon, she might make an appearance in Kanto and Kalos. After all, she hasn't visited Kanto yet and Blackthorn is relatively close to Kanto.

Does anyone else think her cameo on BW was well-received? Or do people no longer care about her as much as they used to? The fact that they added all those subtle Pearlshipping hints all over BW shows something.
    It depends on who you ask. Pearlshippers all over more than likely loved the BW2 cameo but wanted more like me. People who watch the dub more than likely doesnt like Dawn as much given how the dub nerfed the shipping in the show's dialouge and emotion. Japanese pokemon fans of Hikari I can see liking the cameo seeing how popular her and pochama were. Also, the people who are either fans of Dawn and not Dawn/Ash or people who could care less about her or DP I would think would want the page to be turned.

The writing does seem to be on the path of a possible Hikari return in some capacity. The writers kept the subtle pearl stuff in BW pretty consistently especially in the 1st opening and movie endings....

I strongly doubt that Hikari will return if she's waiting for Ash in Kanto. There might be signs yes however she's already made an appearance and I think the writers might wont to give the character a break. Im hoping for her return but it seems unlikely but lets just hope for the best!

Anyway im not sure that her cameo was not that well received since she rarely did anything. But there was some pearl hints and Cynthia also mentioned how close Ash and Dawn are with each other.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

It depends on who you ask. Pearlshippers all over more than likely loved the BW2 cameo but wanted more like me. People who watch the dub more than likely doesnt like Dawn as much given how the dub nerfed the shipping in the show's dialouge and emotion. Japanese pokemon fans of Hikari I can see liking the cameo seeing how popular her and pochama were. Also, the people who are either fans of Dawn and not Dawn/Ash or people who could care less about her or DP I would think would want the page to be turned.

The writing does seem to be on the path of a possible Hikari return in some capacity. The writers kept the subtle pearl stuff in BW pretty consistently especially in the 1st opening and movie endings....
    I hear that others, particularly non-Pearlshippers, felt that it was stale as she did 'nothing'. Understandable as they didn't appreciate her character too much. They even took Hikari's use of Iris' phrase either as out of character or a strong Pearlshipping hint, depending on who you listen to. Japanese tend to prefer the latter, I hear. Though I am still on the fence.

As for TV ratings associated with her return, not much really changed, so there wasn't that much of a difference. I can assume that Japanese fans knew that she was in for a cameo and didn't worry too much about it. I'm not too sure as Hikari does promote Pochama goods, and they sold so that doesn't matter. If only the toymakers made better quality items promoting Hikari and Pochama.

I hear that others, particularly non-Pearlshippers, felt that it was stale as she did 'nothing'. Understandable as they didn't appreciate her character too much. They even took Hikari's use of Iris' phrase either as out of character or a strong Pearlshipping hint, depending on who you listen to. Japanese tend to prefer the latter, I hear. Though I am still on the fence.

As for TV ratings associated with her return, not much really changed, so there wasn't that much of a difference. I can assume that Japanese fans knew that she was in for a cameo and didn't worry too much about it. I'm not too sure as Hikari does promote Pochama goods, and they sold so that doesn't matter. If only the toymakers made better quality items promoting Hikari and Pochama.
    I agree with Hikatoshi, depends on who you ask, or perspective, but Dawn's cameo seemed to be almost polarizing. With many people feeling she was cheated, or did nothing as you say, even die hard Pearlshippers (so it has nothing to do with support of the pairing). On the other hand, most were just happy to see her again and enjoyed her interactions with the BW cast. Same goes for the hints, though I think most liked Cynthia's monologue near the end there. I personally disliked that people thought her saying Iris's catchphrase was out of character, but never really thought it was a hint either. So I guess I'm not on the fence, just pick neither of those options lol.

I do have a question though, how come I keep hearing the dub censored things? I mean I know we try to analyze things a lot as nothing is ever straight forward, but I'm not fully understanding that.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    I agree with Hikatoshi, depends on who you ask, or perspective, but Dawn's cameo seemed to be almost polarizing. With many people feeling she was cheated, or did nothing as you say, even die hard Pearlshippers (so it has nothing to do with support of the pairing). On the other hand, most were just happy to see her again and enjoyed her interactions with the BW cast. Same goes for the hints, though I think most liked Cynthia's monologue near the end there. I personally disliked that people thought her saying Iris's catchphrase was out of character, but never really thought it was a hint either. So I guess I'm not on the fence, just pick neither of those options lol.

I do have a question though, how come I keep hearing the dub censored things? I mean I know we try to analyze things a lot as nothing is ever straight forward, but I'm not fully understanding that.
    When it comes to the dub censoring things I don't fully believe it is censored per se just from watching all of DP in japanese and watching the dub(shutter) I notice that their are some things the dub doesnt carry over and its worse in BW.... The dialogue is different and I understand the japanese grammatical structure is pretty the opposite of Japanese so you cant have pure translations but I believe they over dub sometimes similar to how 4Kids did. Also, the emotion of the VA's just isnt there in the dub ya know and one thing you can say about Ash and Dawn especially is how fiery and emotional they are. So with me personally I say the dub nerfs the flow of Dub due to dubbing stuff that wasn't said in the original (TR, and any time reference is the biggest offense) and the lack of emotion. If you look back at how 4Kids used the dubbing to inflate Poke and Advance regardless is how I feel TCPI is deflating Pearl and Negai. Again that is just my opinion others have others...

^Well honestly...I don't think TPCi is trying to ruin anyone's ship. Granted, there was that "You looked a little handsome" to Kenny, but lets just be happy she didn't call him a "dreamboat." It's just that some things are hard to portray. If you don't like the dub, don't watch it. >.>;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    ^Well honestly...I don't think TPCi is trying to ruin anyone's ship. Granted, there was that "You looked a little handsome" to Kenny, but lets just be happy she didn't call him a "dreamboat." It's just that some things are hard to portray. If you don't like the dub, don't watch it. >.>;
    But they do lean towards an "arrangement" of shipping to work out together.Poke,Contest and Penguin can work out together,and dubs seem to push a lot to that side.Doesn't matter whether "little handsome" is not an "OMG I LOVE YOU" and yes that "little handsome" was just so random and forced.Who in the hell would say "you looked handsome" after winning a pokemon battle?It doesn't make any sense at all...they are just standing there and shouting attacks lol

Gonna finish it here though,it is getting too not-pearlshippy... D:

---

Hoorays!More than 200 members in the thread (it isn't updated,but it will soon enough...I had to search for some pages back to see who wasn't added yet xD)
    Last edited by lokoduro; 8th June 2013 at 4:02 AM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2n0j700.png[/IMG]
    Thanks Pat!

"The lunatic is in my head
    You raise the blade, you make the change
    You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane.

You lock the door
    And throw away the key
    There's someone in my head but it's not me.
    " - Brain Damage,Pink Floyd.

When it comes to the dub censoring things I don't fully believe it is censored per se just from watching all of DP in japanese and watching the dub(shutter) I notice that their are some things the dub doesnt carry over and its worse in BW.... The dialogue is different and I understand the japanese grammatical structure is pretty the opposite of Japanese so you cant have pure translations but I believe they over dub sometimes similar to how 4Kids did. Also, the emotion of the VA's just isnt there in the dub ya know and one thing you can say about Ash and Dawn especially is how fiery and emotional they are. So with me personally I say the dub nerfs the flow of Dub due to dubbing stuff that wasn't said in the original (TR, and any time reference is the biggest offense) and the lack of emotion. If you look back at how 4Kids used the dubbing to inflate Poke and Advance regardless is how I feel TCPI is deflating Pearl and Negai. Again that is just my opinion others have others...
    To me that just sounds like a personal preference of VAs, obviously liking how the JP sounds over the dub. But I don't see how that affects Pearl. The only changes I see in the dialogue is when a character curses or otherwise does something that only makes sense in the JP version, with the new dub being even more faithful to the JP version than before. So again, that would seem to help Pearl if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoduro View Post
    But they do lean towards an "arrangement" of shipping to work out together.Poke,Contest and Penguin can work out together,and dubs seem to push a lot to that side.Doesn't matter whether "little handsome" is not an "OMG I LOVE YOU" and yes that "little handsome" was just so random and forced.Who in the hell would say "you looked handsome" after winning a pokemon battle?It doesn't make any sense at all...they are just standing there and shouting attacks lol

Gonna finish it here though,it is getting too not-pearlshippy... D:
    I don't really agree with that, Penguin seemed nowhere near as exposed as the other two ships. Yes she said he looked handsome, but like you just said, it's not like she was saying she loved him and wanted to be with him either. That doesn't diminish Pearl in the slightest, which still doesn't answer my question. But I guess the answer is that people just prefer the subs because they do, not because the dub has watered it down.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Can i please join this thread ??
    I like pearlshipping a lot

Underneath the sky, let's high five!
    We can understand that more easily than words!
    As long as we're together
    We can fly away, facing our dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeBlaze7 View Post
    Can i please join this thread ??
    I like pearlshipping a lot
    No problems. Anyone can join as long as they like Pearl.

Sorry if I haven't been around much recently, been focusing elsewhere
    back on topic:
    While I do hope to see Hikari in the new series(Kalos Region), I don't think we will, probably have some new female companion. I wonder if Dent will stay with Satoshi as a traveling companion or not?

Quote Originally Posted by brawlbankai View Post
    Sorry if I haven't been around much recently, been focusing elsewhere
    back on topic:
    While I do hope to see Hikari in the new series(Kalos Region), I don't think we will, probably have some new female companion. I wonder if Dent will stay with Satoshi as a traveling companion or not?
    Seems likely Hikari wont return just like May and Misty. I actually hope that Ash, Dawn and the new X and Y male character travel together.
    Very unlikely but its something I would hope for!

As long as Atsuhiro Tomioka is still the chief writer of the series, we'll always see more of her. From what I hear, Japanese Pearlshippers are more optimistic if she were to ever make a return. Combined with all those subtle hints throughout Japanese BW, it's possible.

http://mint.45.kg/satohika/

しかし9話でミクリカップ出場のためにまさかのお別れ。
    ヒカリが「きっとまた会えるわよ!」と言っていたので、次の出番を待っているのが今の状況です 。
    でも待ってるだけじゃだめ!と、風のメッセージも言っているので何かしないとならぬ気もします 。

I too also believe that XY will bring in a new guy and Hikari will make her triumphant return to the show. I am just not sure it would be permanent or just a cameo. Hopefully towards the end of DA! they will let us know more.

I too also believe that XY will bring in a new guy and Hikari will make her triumphant return to the show. I am just not sure it would be permanent or just a cameo. Hopefully towards the end of DA! they will let us know more.
    As much I like Pearlshipping, I think it's kinda impossible for Dawn to make a return, even a cameo return. Granted Hikari is more famous than other female leads in Japan, but I don't think they'll break the formula for her. But I wish she could make an appearance in obligatory Oak episode at the end of Da!

But yeah...let's be hopeful. Besides we have wonderful fanfics :3 I think I'll write an XY Pearlshipping version when it begins

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 259 of 308 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast