Page 263 of 306 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 7638

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

DarkiceBubbles the Japanese names go like this

Hikari= Dawn (we all should know that by now)
    Haruka= May
    Iris= Iris
    Kasumi= Misty

hopefully that clears it up for you mate.

now back onto the topic, apart from the movies I don't remember seeing Ash getting kissed by the main female characters in the series, I watched almost every episode but stopped midway through Black and White because it was getting a little redundant.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I think it's a reference to one of those songs that 4kids made. Those are definitely not canon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

Haruka= May
    Iris= Iris
    Kasumi= Misty

now back onto the topic, apart from the movies I don't remember seeing Ash getting kissed by the main female characters in the series, I watched almost every episode but stopped midway through Black and White because it was getting a little redundant.
    Yeah i didnt think so either but i dont rewatch kanto OI or johto often so i left it open to someone more able to remember.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Haruka= May
    Iris= Iris
    Kasumi= Misty

Thx it clear for me now I'm trying to pratcise my japenise cuase me and my friend kennidy (sometimes we call her Kenny) promise each other we will go to japan together after we grauate from high school or college like a celebration or freedom from " prison " we like to call it
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIceBubbles View Post
    Thx it clear for me now I'm trying to pratcise my japenise cuase me and my friend kennidy (sometimes we call her Kenny) promise each other we will go to japan together after we grauate from high school or college like a celebration or freedom from " prison " we like to call it
    no problem, I got the information from Bulbapedia, and in reality I only know a little bit of Japanese myself, so we're in the same boat on that part, also you think High School is a prison, you have no (insert offensive word here) idea, Australia is a beautiful to visit, but for some reason staying here is not a good move unless you want to have a job, go overseas.

no problem, I got the information from Bulbapedia, and in reality I only know a little bit of Japanese myself, so we're in the same boat on that part, also you think High School is a prison, you have no (insert offensive word here) idea, Australia is a beautiful to visit, but for some reason staying here is not a good move unless you want to have a job, go overseas.
    Yeah i am going to Japan soon with my family. I have a decent grasp of japanese but not fluent. So I prefer to use the japanese names.

Looks like nothing else is happening for the record, this thread seems to be too quiet lately.

Alright, lets get a party started then with another topics, (let's hope this one hasn't happened before)

When Ash returns from his current Journey and returns to Pallet Town, how do you imagine Ash and Dawn's interactions for the following few episodes?

And, If Ash and Dawn were to magically age by 6 years how would it change the way they interact from now?

Alright, lets get a party started then with another topics, (let's hope this one hasn't happened before)

When Ash returns from his current Journey and returns to Pallet Town, how do you imagine Ash and Dawn's interactions for the following few episodes?
    I think Dawn's going to surprise Ash like she did in Unova. This time something more elaborate perhaps, and they are going to give their trademark high touch. I have this headcanon that Delia and Dawn are similar in personality, so they will get along. Delia's going to give her cooking tips, and Dawn could try cooking something other than Poffins for the first time. Ash will obviously devour it, although he realizes that cooking is below his mother's standards. He will guess that Dawn made it and eats without complaining because it tastes good as well, (if not as good as his mom's.

And, If Ash and Dawn were to magically age by 6 years how would it change the way they interact from now?

I have this fanfiction idea, so I am going to just explain my theory from what I developed from it. Firstly, I think Ash and Dawn are not going to give some deep thinking about romance because either of them are too focused on their goals. Either of them, will grow up and reach a good position in their respective careers and meet. They still try to be the childhood friends they were, but they do realize that a lot of things changed in the six years they will be apart (I am assuming this because I see Dawn coming back in Kalos is unlikely), and will open up to each other a bit more, and get a bit more intimate than they already were. Although, they won't realize or confess their love to each other. According to my Head Canon, it will take at least 15 years for Ash and Dawn to come out of their naivety, and finally realize they love each other. Either of them will have hidden reasons as for why they are scared to see the other romantically. Upon Johanna and Delia's master plan along with Brock in the play, and with Paul somewhere in the equation they will finally admit they love each other.

Yeah, my headcanons are just so angsty :x

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I am expecting Satoshi to meet hikari in Vermillion City where they dock but if they do not then I can see her surprising Satoshi similar to how Kasumi did in the end of AG before BF. I think that would be awesome.

If Ash and Dawn were to magically age by 6 years how would it change the way they interact from now?

If Satoshi and Hikari would magically become 16 at the same time I can see their feelings evolving in some way. They are both dense when it comes to each other but at least Hikari can notice her feelings or other peoples. Satoshi is dense in the purest sense. But I think 6 years would remove his Shounen block and he would be able to overtly show his affection. I can def. see them two dating each other after they realize their true feelings. I agree with Dracoflare that is a great premise for a fanfic.

Personally, I think Dawn should meet Ash in Kalos, probably involving an incident with the local Pokéstylist there (It's Poké-France, it should be there) caused by (none other than) Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I think Dawn's going to surprise Ash like she did in Unova. This time something more elaborate perhaps, and they are going to give their trademark high touch. I have this headcanon that Delia and Dawn are similar in personality, so they will get along. Delia's going to give her cooking tips, and Dawn could try cooking something other than Poffins for the first time. Ash will obviously devour it, although he realizes that cooking is below his mother's standards. He will guess that Dawn made it and eats without complaining because it tastes good as well, (if not as good as his mom's.
    Hey, why not? Reminded me of this fanart. Nearly made me think that it was an actual screenshot from the anime.
    http://kurumierika.deviantart.com/ar...VIII-363549831

I have this fanfiction idea, so I am going to just explain my theory from what I developed from it. Firstly, I think Ash and Dawn are not going to give some deep thinking about romance because either of them are too focused on their goals. Either of them, will grow up and reach a good position in their respective careers and meet. They still try to be the childhood friends they were, but they do realize that a lot of things changed in the six years they will be apart (I am assuming this because I see Dawn coming back in Kalos is unlikely), and will open up to each other a bit more, and get a bit more intimate than they already were. Although, they won't realize or confess their love to each other. According to my Head Canon, it will take at least 15 years for Ash and Dawn to come out of their naivety, and finally realize they love each other. Either of them will have hidden reasons as for why they are scared to see the other romantically. Upon Johanna and Delia's master plan along with Brock in the play, and with Paul somewhere in the equation they will finally admit they love each other.

Yeah, my headcanons are just so angsty :x
    Sounds like a good headcanon idea actually.

On a side note, I have thought of Photoshopping the Sinnoh group (Ash, Dawn, Brock) into the poster for Dawn of the Dead (lame pun very much intended) together with Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy. Too bad my Photoshop/drawing skills are non-existent.
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

New fanart:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=37342272

I believe I answered it in one of the questions before that. But I think she'll appear for maybe one or two episodes at least, given how there's going to be at most 5/6 more episodes or something until XY. It's hard to say.

If Ash and Dawn were to magically age by 6 years how would it change the way they interact from now?

Roughly similar, but she would be more receptive towards feelings in general. But over all, as far as they are concerned, they are dense in the sense that they are aware of romantic feelings, but they just think such feelings don't apply to them or that how it's not important in their life. After all, they would have to focus a lot on their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum1024 View Post
    Personally, I think Dawn should meet Ash in Kalos, probably involving an incident with the local Pokéstylist there (It's Poké-France, it should be there) caused by (none other than) Ash.

Hey, why not? Reminded me of this fanart. Nearly made me think that it was an actual screenshot from the anime.

On a side note, I have thought of Photoshopping the Sinnoh group (Ash, Dawn, Brock) into the poster for Dawn of the Dead (lame pun very much intended) together with Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy. Too bad my Photoshop/drawing skills are non-existent.
    Wow, real thanks for that deviantart. It fits the image I was having so perfectly.

I think a screenshot with all the DP characters will be very good. I am not just talking about the main cast, but also about people like Conway (who creep stares at Dawn), Kenny, Paul, Nando, Zoey etc. will be superb.

<--My tumblr

\

I have a questin and that is How do u make a umm what u call a room I guess? Cuase I want to make a story and I font know how to make a room or something like that
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

I have a questin and that is How do u make a umm what u call a room I guess? Cuase I want to make a story and I font know how to make a room or something like that
    A room? As in describing a room? You could start with describing the typical room in a Pokemon game, maybe adding details to make it sound like an actual real-life room.

You might want to use another language of the term to make it clearer though.

*Your touch typing skills need work though.

3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:

Ash grabbed Dawn by the hand and led her up the stairs into the hotel room to celebrate her 10th grand festival win and induction into the Ribbon society. The presidential suite was massive with priceless paintings hanging on the walls as decorations, a massive 100 inch Televion with full surround sound speakers, a shelf full of menus for every single resuturant in the area. The curtains were made of....

yeah just describe the internal furnishings and whatnot.

I like that fanart it really capture it without being overly mushy.

You just give enough detail to create a mental picture like so: After winning the Karos league and heading back to the fimilar grounds of Pallet with Hikari. Satoshi heads up to his room which looks untouched in his time away. His bed is neatly made to the left and his tv has a light layer of dust to his right and behind him next to his door is his trophy case a small tribute to all the hard work and achievement him and his Pokemon all accomplished together. Just write it in a way that makes the reader's mind make a picture in their head.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I like that fanart it really capture it without being overly mushy.
    I'd say it captures the PearlShipping spirit very subtly. In fact, as I have written earlier, I nearly mistook it for an actual screenshot from the anime until I remembered that Dawn never visited Kanto.

3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:

Well it seems that I weave through this forum from time to time. How r my PearShippers doing?
    Again, been playing Smash Bros Melee, blah blah all dat stuff.

Big Post coming ur way!

Anyways, I've been reading the Fanfic Failure Hero, and it is great! A bit dark, but great!

Time to answer a question!

With Cilan and Iris there, knowing Dawn already, to be honest, Ash and Dawn will still be close friends. Obvi more than Iris as shown in her early appearence. But, talking from my Shippy side, Ash and Dawn would (hopefully) start to develop feelings for each other. Come on, every kid show gets its Romance. Avatar, Jimmy Neutron, etc. It is time.

Speaking of Dawn's early appearance, anyone remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcWH...pGbwKoUp8M6NPY
    Well I sure do. I squealed and then kept saying "YES!" "FINALLY!" "WOOT!" , and all that stuff.

Now to finish this post off, time for a question.
    Is it Time For A, no, Pearlshipping to become Canon? With plenty of Kids Shows getting its Romance, Pokemon is one of the last to have it? It is time for our dreams to happen?

What do u guys think? Until then, I'm Pokemon..., no, PearlShippingGeof, signing off!
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 3rd August 2013 at 6:00 AM.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    Is it Time For A, no, Pearlshipping to become Canon? With plenty of Kids Shows getting its Romance, Pokemon is one of the last to have it? It is time for our dreams to happen?

What do u guys think? Until then, I'm Pokemon..., no, PearlShippingGeof, signing off!
    Pokemon has this constant female protag change. Making a ship canon will be problematic for the writers because they will have to constantly change the female lead. Romance is going to be a hindrance. The latest gen had 0 shipping moments.

<--My tumblr

\

Pokemon has this constant female protag change. Making a ship canon will be problematic for the writers because they will have to constantly change the female lead. Romance is going to be a hindrance.
    They don't have to change the female lead. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Johto series never had a female lead (other than Misty, who is from the earlier series). They could shake things up by not using the female local lead and possibly using the male local lead this time, though it would be a problem since this has never been attempted before, and given the animators, I doubt innovation would be possible. I am still bitter about the fact that they would rather Ash lose by lame reasons (A Darkrai and a Latios? Seriously??) in the League to continue the story than let him win and show that he would rather continue adventuring than stay as a Champion.

The latest gen had 0 shipping moments.
    About PearlShipping or between Iris and Ash? If it is about the latter, the folks at NegaiShipping would beg to differ.

3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:

They don't have to change the female lead. In fact, if I remember correctly, the Johto series never had a female lead (other than Misty, who is from the earlier series). They could shake things up by not using the female local lead and possibly using the male local lead this time, though it would be a problem since this has never been attempted before, and given the animators, I doubt innovation would be possible. I am still bitter about the fact that they would rather Ash lose by lame reasons (A Darkrai and a Latios? Seriously??) in the League to continue the story than let him win and show that he would rather continue adventuring than stay as a Champion.

About PearlShipping or between Iris and Ash? If it is about the latter, the folks at NegaiShipping would beg to differ.
    The way the show is going on, they need to show case the new girls. Sure him going as a Champion route will be amazing, but trust me it won't happen. The hard fact? The female keep changing and no shipping will be canon.......or no Ash-shipping will be canon. Sure, one or two writers may have a soft spot for it but one person doesn't write this show. They will definitely not encourage the idea of a a canon ship in Pokemon...........unless the show is coming to an end.

I am not sure what "significant" hints Negai have before the Iris X Ash fight episode. The truth is, shipping was largely ignored in Best Wishes. Any hints Negai had were extremely minor and are extremely debatable. The latest Iris and Ash fight episode was a godsend to them, giving some good canon material for them to boast about.

Anyway, shipping is not about hints.........it's about YOUR imagination. It's not wise to think that a ship is better than the other because it has more canon hints or blah, blah. Because in the end ANY shipping including Pokeshipping will NEVER happen in this show if things go as they are now. So fighting over which ship has more canon hints is meaningless, at least after four female character change.

That's the harsh reality. Let's not go offtopic though.........I apologise!

<--My tumblr

\

Than for the um... Adivise u can say )

A room? As in describing a room? You could start with describing the typical room in a Pokemon game, maybe adding details to make it sound like an actual real-life room.

You might want to use another language of the term to make it clearer though.

*Your touch typing skills need work though.
    I saw that tiny words and it docent need skills it just u know how hard is it to message with a I pod?
    It very hard especially when it lags
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

Yeah we all know there will probably be no canon. But srsly, we still dream.

Also, with the no hints, umm, when Dawn first showed up T_T. Does that show ANYTHING? just watch this vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcWHNiWf4Y] that i uploaded. Should bring back some memoires

Edit: Just finished reading the Failure Hero fanfiction. It was a great story! Had a few spelling errors, nothing much to change my opinion on the story, but didn't like the epilouge as much. Didn't fit the feel of where I take PearlShipping. I just don't take it THERE
    Last edited by pokemongeof; 14th August 2013 at 1:21 AM.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Page 263 of 306 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast