Page 264 of 306 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 7638

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    Yeah we all know there will probably be no canon. But srsly, we still dream.

Also, with the no hints, umm, when Dawn first showed up T_T. Does that show ANYTHING? just watch this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcWH...pGbwKoUp8M6NPY that i uploaded. Should bring back some memoires

Edit: Just finished reading the Failure Hero fanfiction. It was a great story! Had a few spelling errors, nothing much to change my opinion on the story, but didn't like the epilouge as much. Didn't fit the feel of where I take PearlShipping. I just don't take it THERE
    It says the video does not exist.

I wish they would take shippings into consideration(especially pearlshipping :P)because most fans literally scream for and at the possible hints they drop on it. Its worked well in avatar so why not Pokemon or would it unsuitable for the targeted audience which is basically aimed at children aged around 7. :/
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

If Bianca from Unova dates with Stephan,then Dawn will have one less competition for Ash's affection.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

When was Bianca a competition for Dawn at all?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    When was Bianca a competition for Dawn at all?
    Whoa. Slow down there. I'm not saying that Bianca's a current competition for Dawn. I'm just saying Bianca (to Imaginationshippers) as an example of the other girls who also have feelings for Ash dates with someone else,then Dawn will have less competition. Its true that Bianca haven't met Dawn yet, but I'm only saying the possibility that the Imaginationshippers might have Dawn as a rival for Ash's affection to us Pearlshippers. However, if that someone like Bianca dates with Stephan,then Dawn won't have to worry about her getting more love rivals. Just saying on the behalf of Spokeshipping. Believe me, Dawn's not going to let someone take Ash from her easily. I already realize that Dawn asked Ash to join him on the journey in the straightforward manner. I got to say, Dawn's sounds pretty bold to show her affection towards a boy.
    Last edited by Shego; 6th August 2013 at 7:46 PM.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Whoa. Slow down there. I'm not saying that Bianca's a current competition for Dawn. I'm just saying Bianca (to Imaginationshippers) as an example of the other girls who also have feelings for Ash dates with someone else,then Dawn will have less competition. Its true that Bianca haven't met Dawn yet, but I'm only saying the possibility that the Imaginationshippers might have Dawn as a rival for Ash's affection to us Pearlshippers. However, if that someone like Bianca dates with Stephan,then Dawn won't have to worry about her getting more love rivals. Just saying on the behalf of Spokeshipping. Believe me, Dawn's not going to let someone take Ash from her easily. I already realize that Dawn asked Ash to join him on the journey in the straightforward manner. I got to say, Dawn's sounds pretty bold to show her affection towards a boy.
    That is soo true and I dint know Bianca like ash (well I never BW yet so maybe that why)
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIceBubbles View Post
    That is soo true and I dint know Bianca like ash (well I never BW yet so maybe that why)
    When Dawn returns on the Unova Region, she must have realized how much she miss Ash since the departure. When I watch the DP series, I starting to see why Dawn have a crush on Ash. I don't like the part where those two argue but. In the episode, "Buizel Your Way Out of This", as Ash using the Misty lure, I got a feeling that Dawn might start to feel jealous. When Dawn attempt to use Misty lure as Ash refuses her as well as those two being to quarrel in the funny way, I say "Jealous Dawn? Jealous?". I must mean to me that Dawn must have like Ash a lot.
    Last edited by Shego; 6th August 2013 at 8:38 PM.

When Dawn returns on the Unova Region, she must have realized how much she miss Ash since the departure. When I watch the DP series, I starting to see why Dawn have a crush on Ash. I don't like the part where those two argue but. In the episode, "Buizel Your Way Out of This", as Ash using the Misty lure, I got a feeling that Dawn might start to feel jealous. When Dawn attempt to use Misty lure as Ash refuses her as well as those two being to quarrel in the funny way, I say "Jealous Dawn? Jealous?". I must mean to me that Dawn must have like Ash a lot.
    The point of those two arguing might possibly show how they care for one another. Bit like in the episode "A Rivalry to gible on" where Lyra(big pearlshipper xD) talks about how those to really care about each other after Ash falls into a trap and they start to bicker. I do agree that Dawn does feel jealous at times :P
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

When I said Bianca not standing a chance against Dawn, I was talking about popularity in the fandom. The Ash X Bianca fans are close to non-existent. I wasn't talking about the ship's hints and possibilities. I never insult a ship.

Bianca's feelings over Stephan won't affect the Ash X Bianca shippers or Pearlshipping. Don't get confused between fandom shipping and canon shipping. Canon ships are for example Norman and Caroline. Pearlshipping, just like every other ship (yes, even Pokeshipping) in Pokemon is fandom shipping not canonshipping. So yes, Bianca X Stephan doesn't affect Pearlship in any way.

<--My tumblr

\

When I said Bianca not standing a chance against Dawn, I was talking about popularity in the fandom. The Ash X Bianca fans are close to non-existent. I wasn't talking about the ship's hints and possibilities. I never insult a ship.

Bianca's feelings over Stephan won't affect the Ash X Bianca shippers or Pearlshipping. Don't get confused between fandom shipping and canon shipping. Canon ships are for example Norman and Caroline. Pearlshipping, just like every other ship (yes, even Pokeshipping) in Pokemon is fandom shipping not canonshipping. So yes, Bianca X Stephan doesn't affect Pearlship in any way.

Hey now I may be a huge pearlshipper but I also enjoy imaginationshipping. I wouldnt say Bel is a love rival for Hikari because well duh its Hikari but i wouldnt be mad if they made BelxSatoshi canon lol. Here's hoping a shipping becomes canon eventually.

-Fades back to obsecurity-

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Oh. I see, you said that sentence for fandom shipping. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Hey now I may be a huge pearlshipper but I also enjoy imaginationshipping. I wouldnt say Bel is a love rival for Hikari because well duh its Hikari but i wouldnt be mad if they made BelxSatoshi canon lol. Here's hoping a shipping becomes canon eventually.

-Fades back to obsecurity-
    I don't mind Imaginationshipping really, but I also like Pearlshipping. Think about it, Dawn might have the guts to tell Ash how she feels. To be honest with you guys, I like Dawn better than most of the other girls that travels with Ash because she's so bold,and forward.

I never really saw anything between Bianca and Ash, not just the fact that i'm a pearlshipper, but I never saw anything true between them.

Although Bianca always crashed into Ash and sent him flying into a body of water, that really doesn't show itself as a hint.

Also, I have edited the link in my post about my vid. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtcWHNiWf4Y

To end off, a question. Do you [fellow pearlshippers] Ship anything else? Do you ship any other ships involving Ash?
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Do you ship any other ships involving Ash?

any other ship than Pearl, well yes I admit to that myself, I am a bit of an AdvanceShipper myself, and I do like my rare pairings as well, I like Bootlegpearlshipping (Ash X Princess Salvia), Othelloshipping (Ash X Hilda), Deepvastshipping (Ash X Rosa). But Pearl remains my main shipping, due to interactions throughout Dawn's tenure in the series, the way they compliment each other in character terms is amazing, the way Ash and Dawn learn off one another and adapt the others strategies in their respective fields of choice is brilliant.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 14th August 2013 at 4:17 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

I sometimes am an AdvanceShipper, but that is VERY rare. You've basically said why that is rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    due to interactions throughout Dawn's tenure in the series, the way they compliment each other in character terms is amazing, the way Ash and Dawn learn off one another and adapt the others strategies in their respective fields of choice is brilliant.

Well said. Well said.

At times i was a small Contest and Wishful Shipper, but now i think i'm a full-time shipper again.

Also in the beginning you said Peal. Better Fix that.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

It would have to be Advance I think even though im a big Pearlshipper! I don't really like other Ash shippings or Dawn shippings though Cavaliershipping is alright :P

Serious Ships: Poke, Advanced, Negai, Ability, Pika (platonic), Coma (platonic)

Non-serious: Almost-Straight, CafeMocha

Yeah I just realized I name all of the major Ash ships. But I have my share of Dawn ships too.

I have a soft spot for Penguin Shipping. I like Ikarishipping because I like to infuriate Paul and most importantly I ship Heattagshipping under the pretense that Conway is Max from the future. (I know, it's weird.)

I don't have an OTP, my mind drifts into parallel worlds where each of these ships are valid.

<--My tumblr

\

Guys guys guyyyyys this isn't an ash shipping thread it's a pearlshipping one. Talking about other ships so much is a bit off-topic so I'll just make a new one to get us back on track : )

How would the wedding go?

Personally I have this headcanon already set up for this situation lmao. Ash and dawn would be living a domestic life together as a cute young couple, and they would practically be married to each other already (they act like husband and wife so naturally :P) so the idea of officially tying the knott catches them by surprise so they just agree easily. The marriage would be small and quiet and just so natural, and it would happen in twinleaf town or smth because i see dawn as the type of girl to stick to her routes despite her love of flashiness and grand beauty. The feeling of being married was already there from the get-go so they just needed to be officially husband and wife haha. And that's it basically idk it's 2:30am jfc

So yeah I'm out //runs
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 21st August 2013 at 8:59 AM.

I am surprised you even log in to serebii anymore :3

Nothing less of a mess.

I won't describe how the wedding will go, as I leave those sort of stuff to others, but I can imagine the wedding ending.

Dawn, as usual expects the wedding to go well, but she messes her hair up as usual but Zoey and the others will help calm her down.

Piplup will be jealous of Ash because Dawn keeps pushing him away to kiss Ash or something. And Piplup isn't fond of Ash having lone time with Dawn inside the room. . So, he'll make a ruckus. Team Rocket as usual will plan to steal Pikachu, and someone will step on Charizard's tail and destroy some of the decorations. Team Rocket's super mega robot plans ends up creating a thunderbolt discharge and everyone including Dawn ends up with afro hairs.

Dawn will be extremely upset etc. etc., and a small pep talk between Pikachu and Piplup will convince Piplup otherwise. Charizard accidentally sets everything on fire and Piplup casts its Everstone away and evolves into an Prinplup. Everything including the wedding cake and other stuff will be ruined. The whole place will be a mess, and Prinplup, who is the cause of all this is depressed. But Dawn comforts him and says he made her wedding day memorable (in a weird way) and thanks for saving them all from a grave danger.

Ash and Dawn will get married amidst broken chairs, burnt decor, a ruined cake, but they will happy that they have the other etc., some kissing, some music from Nando, some singing from Barry,. Everybody will have good laughs etc. etc.

And yes Piplup evolves in almost all my headcanons. I hate him that much.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppirox View Post
    Guys guys guyyyyys this isn't an ash shipping thread it's a pearlshipping one. Talking about other ships so much is a bit off-topic so I'll just make a new one to get us back on track : )

Personally I have this headcanon already set up for this situation lmao. Ash and dawn would be living a domestic life together as a cute young couple, and they would practically be married to each other already (they act like husband and wife so naturally :P) so the idea of officially tying the knott catches them by surprise so they just agree easily. The marriage would be small and quiet and just so natural, and it would happen in twinleaf town or smth because i see dawn as the type of girl to stick to her routes despite her love of flashiness and grand beauty. The feeling of being married was already there from the get-go so they just needed to be officially husband and wife haha. And that's it basically idk it's 2:30am jfc

So yeah I'm out //runs
    The complete opposite of the marriage from Hell because they had the foresight not to invite Chili (I mean imagine if Chili had to watch over Piplup, it'd be pecking his eyes out anyway). But yeah I see them having a simple wedding too, not because we already talked about this or anything.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

The wedding should take place like on the beach or a hill or somewhere that's romantic.

Pikachu will probably get married to Buneary on the same day too and Piplup would make a mess of everything knowing him x)

I thought that maybe they would go with something simple, or maybe even have no ceremony at all since they're already close enough to each other that they may as well be a married couple already sans the actual marriage, but then I figured that Dawn, with her always focusing on appearance so much, would insist on having a proper wedding at a proper wedding hall with a proper wedding dress and whatnot. Ash probably doesn't want anything too flashy, but he doesn't want to upset Dawn by turning her down, and besides, she promises him that there will be plenty of food to feast on.

Dawn would go about inviting all their friends, even people like, say, Ritchie, from Ash's past journeys, whom she's never even met. Right before the wedding, Dawn is fretting about how things might go wrong in the wedding and it might get messed up and what if Ash doesn't say "I do" in the ceremony, but Ash tells her that she's worrying herself for nothing and, ultimately, she's the one who's ruining the experience for herself. In the end, everything goes smoothly, but Ash still gets bored being stuck in a suit in a fancy buffet, and the couple eventually goes back down to the beach for some relaxing and cuddling afterwards. (Yes, they live by a beach. Just because.)

//fades into the shadows again

I believe it would be a simple wedding Hikari would want to have a traditional wedding while Satoshi wouldn't mind it. Everyone will be there Haruka and Masato will be happy for Satoshi while Kasumi would be sad but still supportive. They would get married in Sinnou at Hikari's home. Takeshi would be happy but SO jealous of Satoshi. The wedding will go perfectly and without a hitch and even team rocket will jump in out of a actually clever disguise and give the new bride and groom a present. Then they would fly off on Satoshi's Pidgeot to honeymoon in Hoeen.

(Off to the mist of time I go.)

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Wait, what? I havn't posted in 3 months and I suddenly come back to the thread? That's just...well...legit. Anyway XD

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post

The wedding should take place like on the beach or a hill or somewhere that's romantic.

Pikachu will probably get married to Buneary on the same day too and Piplup would make a mess of everything knowing him x)
    I totally agree with that. Buneary will have to hold an everstone if she doesn't want to evolve :P
    I would be a small thing, without many people there, and Dawn would try to make a big deal out of everything. Ash would want the whole thing to be over, presumably so he could eat and maybe battle a few of the guests while he was waiting. Here we are again thinking that ash is actually ever going to grow up. :/

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

If this series was a romantic comedy type, Ash being the main boy and if Dawn was the love interest it'd be cute if they got married like some anime show the main pairings get married. I can't imagine how the wedding would go though, that's a tough one. First some one needs to explain the birds and the bees to him, he's real lost in that department, for crying out loud he thought two Pokemon that were in love were battling each otherXD

Ask for other Ash pairings, I'm a multi Ash shipper, so I ship tons and will likely ship him with people in the next series but Pearlshipping has been my favorite since D/P series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Aw, I think this idea is really cute. :3 The idea of these two being in love/making each other happy just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a huge fan of love myself - it is able to make you completely spiritually satisfied and happy when it's genuine - and so I love the thought of good people being graced with that feeling, too. ^w^ Plus, I mean... come on. Ash and Dawn. it's just adorable. xD
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lass Brooke View Post
    Aw, I think this idea is really cute. :3 The idea of these two being in love/making each other happy just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a huge fan of love myself - it is able to make you completely spiritually satisfied and happy when it's genuine - and so I love the thought of good people being graced with that feeling, too. ^w^ Plus, I mean... come on. Ash and Dawn. it's just adorable. xD
    Glad you love it!!!

By the way I found a very good Pearlshipping fanfiction series on youtube here's the link to it http://www.youtube.com/user/KillerofChaos7/videos
    Its made by someone called KillerofChaos7 and its the only Pokemon love series to be completed on youtube! ^_^

Page 264 of 306 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast