Page 268 of 303 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 7564

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Found a real good fanpic of Dawn in serena's clothes along with Ash and Brock!
    http://kurumierika.deviantart.com/ar...4evr-398606189

Wish they didnt have serena added in the anime, it just damages Pearlshippings chance of happening, not like I think it will happen it most likely wont be still -__-
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Still it would make no difference, there's always going to be bandwagon ships. Honestly, outside of Pearlshipping along with other subtle ships in the show, I would not trust Atsuhiro Tomioka with series composition. The only thing that can be worse is if they retconned High Touch or any DP duet for that matter. I don't blame them either because they're too hyped up about XY, a show that I'm really not hyped up about. I doubt XY will be as good as DP, they never really had to hype the first week episodes like that back then. I just think Nintendo and the producers of the show are really losing their touch. I just think they're playing on people's emotions after with what happened in BW. But I doubt that XY would be better than BW. I know I might get bashed for saying stuff like this, but people are just setting themselves up for disappointment. Which was why I'm generally not affected by the hype surrounding XY and Serena.
    http://satohika.boards.net/ - Newly created Pearlshipping Forum

Quote Originally Posted by karczx View Post
    Still it would make no difference, there's always going to be bandwagon ships. Honestly, outside of Pearlshipping along with other subtle ships in the show, I would not trust Atsuhiro Tomioka with series composition. The only thing that can be worse is if they retconned High Touch or any DP duet for that matter. I don't blame them either because they're too hyped up about XY, a show that I'm really not hyped up about. I doubt XY will be as good as DP, they never really had to hype the first week episodes like that back then. I just think Nintendo and the producers of the show are really losing their touch. I just think they're playing on people's emotions after with what happened in BW. But I doubt that XY would be better than BW. I know I might get bashed for saying stuff like this, but people are just setting themselves up for disappointment. Which was why I'm generally not affected by the hype surrounding XY and Serena.
    I agree with you that people are OVERHYPING the XY anime too much to be a good (some even say best) series and bandwagon Ash X Serena shippers are already going to conclusions without even seeing a single episode yet! But let's just hope for the best and that they would make a good show out of this region...
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

This thread is supposedly about Pearlshipping, right? How about we keep it that way and stop talking about X&Y? Thanks.
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Lets get back to pearlshipping here

When in different regions, do you think Dawn and Ahs keep an eye on how eachother are doing or do you think they focus on their own goals and try not to think about eachother too much?

When in different regions, do you think Dawn and Ash keep an eye on how each other are doing or do you think they focus on their own goals and try not to think about each other too much?

If you want my input, I'd love to see at least one mention these two are in contact. Even if it would be shown in say the ending credits, I'd be happy. If we're talking about what they think, I think we can establish that they won't.

Even with that crummy knowledge, we still have 1 day left to pass for this day to come.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    Lets get back to pearlshipping here

When in different regions, do you think Dawn and Ahs keep an eye on how eachother are doing or do you think they focus on their own goals and try not to think about eachother too much?
    I think dawn thinks about ash when she train and probaly if she bump into like Kenny or Barry or Paul or anyone who ash talk to she will think of him. Probaly she wants to call him but maybe she thinks like " what if he busy? Or forgot about me?" now Ash he will just focus to be a Chapion
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

Well,in the Brock and Dento special they often thought about Ash when they Saw that Pikachu with that little girl so Dawn thinking of him a lot makes sense to me. At least he thought of Dawn in the last episode of BW, he cares that much about her

I still watch Pearlshipping videos and watch the D / P episodes, my favorite parts will always be the high five moments, was so cute

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

So its been a while, do u guys remember me?

So anyways,
    When in different regions, do you think Dawn and Ash keep an eye on how each other are doing or do you think they focus on their own goals and try not to think about each other too much?
    If we are talking for real, id say they would focus on their goals. But if they were to mature pokemon, then yes. And that would be never.

So i need a favor again, after being away for so long i've almost lost my passion for Pearlshipping. I would like a fanficton please. Some of the best, and something not to fancy. Just a real good and Pearlshippy Fic
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

My Almost Easy story is drawing to a conclusion, in fact I am having the last 7 or so chapters or so as a fast paced ending, then I have a few ideas after this story as to what I would like to do with PearlShipping, but I need an idea, I might do something with the Kalos region, since the Kalos regions does seem to suit Dawn in someway, so a PearlShipping story featuring the 6th generation would be really nice.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

You're the author of Almost Easy? I'm the author of 'Ash and Dawn: The Unova Chapter' Dunno if you've read it.

I'll be posting a sequel to my fic in the Kalos Region, as its definately a Dawn area. I wish she was a part of the main cast but I honestly don't mind Serena.
    White FC: 4084 7878 3347
    White 2 FC: 3526 3780 0648
    3DS FC (For X and Y): 3282-2802-4636. My Safari is an Ice one with Bergmite, Delibird and Cloyster.

My Pearlshipping Fanfic

I just finished watching DPSaga, the final was pretty heart-breaking, totally in favor of this shipping from now on. ^^
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    So i need a favor again, after being away for so long i've almost lost my passion for Pearlshipping. I would like a fanficton please. Some of the best, and something not to fancy. Just a real good and Pearlshippy Fic
    Search up IceArceus on fanfiction net using the author filter. My fanfics aren't too bad.

Credits to Xylo at ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆

The ultimate Pearlshipping site, made by me and FinesseMalkin.
    http://www.pearlshipping-datacore.webnode.com

The official Pearlshipping forum:
    http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

Keeping the Pearlshipping spirit alive in our darkest days:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5050604/IceArceus

Dedicated Pearlshipper, never an Amourshipper.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemongeof View Post
    So its been a while, do u guys remember me?
    Good to see you again. A long while for this place to get things around also, due to the excitement of XY. Six days left for that to officially begin, so before the shift completely start, I'll begin today wit this topic.

What are your top favorite Pearlshipping episodes?

It can be any number you wish, and let's not include movies as I think we can all agree that one stands out from the rest. However, if you think another movie is better, feel free to express your reasons and hopefully we can discuss it. I'll start things off by giving you my own personal choices.

Just a quick note. If you see different numbers concerning certain episodes (ie. DP 133/131), allow me to explain. Diamond and Pearl in Japan revealed 2 clip episodes talking about the previous adventures since the arrival of Sinnou. These clips, which don't progress with the series whatsoever, are counted towards the entire DP series exclusively for Japan, meaning the total number of episodes are 191, while the rest of the world has 189.

Oh, and another note. SPOILERS!!!!!! For those who may not have watched these episodes yet.

So without further ado, here are my Top 11 Favorite Pearlshipping Episodes.

Spoiler:- #11:

Spoiler:- #10:

Spoiler:- #9:

Spoiler:- #8:

Spoiler:- #7:

Spoiler:- #6:

Spoiler:- #5:

Spoiler:- #4:

Spoiler:- #3:

Spoiler:- #2:

Spoiler:- And my #1 favorite episode is...:

This ends my top favorite Pearlshipping episodes. Feel free to express any of your own favorite episodes that shows the same involvement and if there are some that you believe it should be up here, share it with us. Enjoy your day and continue loving what you love.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Wish they didnt have serena added in the anime, it just damages Pearlshippings chance of happening, not like I think it will happen it most likely wont be still -__-
    It doesn't really matter whether shipping is cannon or not.
    Just supporting what you like is what really matters.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    It doesn't really matter whether shipping is cannon or not.
    Just supporting what you like is what really matters.
    Right? They always leave pairings up in the air any ways, it's any ones guess who Ash ends up with at the end of the series, Dawn"s still a choice till tolled other wise

Just re watch the moments they had in the D / P series, that's what I do time to time...Some of my favorite moments come from the films.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Thanks for all the replies on the fanfics! I'll be sure to check em out!

So here is my top 3 list of Pearlshipping Episodes.

3. Dawn of a New Era. This episode really shows the strong bond between Ash and Dawn even after fights, and even only 4 episodes into the series!
    2 The Rise of Darkrai. Yeah this was expected. Although its not an episode, there we so many hints!
    1 Piplup, Pansage, and the meeting of the times! This is my fav pearlshipping episode. If fueled my Pearlshipping, and pretty much showed the developed relationship between the two. Ahh, i remember how curious i was about pearlshipping, and looking at the exact first page of this. Good times. Good times.
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Hey guys I need some help, I've read every fanfic from here http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...9/0/1/0/0/0/0/ and here http://www.fanfiction.net/community/...9/0/1/0/0/0/0/.
    My question is, is there more or is this it ? ):

To my top Pearlshipping episodes:
    The two final Lyra episodes - Just made me more fond of the bond between the two
    Rise of Darkrai - Every they looked at each other was just teardropping almost
    Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn - It was really the first time someone complimented Ash like that, she didn't even cared if it was Brook's ideia
    Memories are made of Bliss - A conclusion to a teardropping episode, left me to shatters to not see them hugging each other but the words from Ash were as honest and strong as the bond between the two.

Read this.

You ready 186+59 fics? That's really impressive. I am not sure you'd find more lol.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    You ready 186+59 fics? That's really impressive. I am not sure you'd find more lol.
    I have ADD so when i find a topic that i enjoy or find entrancing that tends to happen lol

Read this.

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. As a pokemon fan, I watched the show up until the orange league when I got bored and fell in and out. I tuned in and out to the Johto and Hoenn seasons, and eventually stopped watching it altogether only playing the games. However, after I bought heartgold and really enjoyed it, I figured I'd give the series another look. So I started watching diamond and pearl, and I have to say as a returning fan Dawn really won me over. Overall, ash and brock's voice actors weren't great. I mean I know its a kids show but sometimes it got so campy that it made me cringe. But I never really had that problem with Dawn. Not only was her voice actor good, but she actually added something that the show lacked, story based on character development.

As for shipping, as far as I can tell Ash and Dawn seemed to have the best chemistry. They just sort of naturally clicked whether it was egging each other on or even teaching each other some new tricks which is why I liked their chemistry. Plus High Touch is really tough to beat and though Ash probably won't end up with anyone in the end, I really think that seeing how Dawn has still made some appearances in the show she has a great chance of winning out.

As you can clearly see Charizard is my favorite pokemon, and no I'm not just another Charizard fan-boy because he looks cool. Sure he sucks against rock types but Usually combining Iron-tail with quick-claw can one-hit ko most rock enemies. My fav type is easily fire-types and my favorite game has to be HG, though I stopped getting the new ones after Gen 3. Anyways nice to meet everyone
    Last edited by Shadow1275; 23rd October 2013 at 10:35 PM.
    He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

GIF removed for making the signature over the 150,000 pixel limit and the 500 KB limit. Please make sure you've read the signature rules and, if you're still not sure whether your sig is okay or not, use the signature check thread.

I honsestly can't believe how some of you are acting toward Serena. I mean seriously I came here to tak about pearlshipping and first thing I see is people wishing Serena was never added into the anime. Please guys I beg of you don't be like certain "other" shippers. But I have a topic When/if the anime ends, do you think Ash and Dawn will meet again?
    Check out my original story: Forbidden Book
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3163587/1/Forbidden-Book

[IMG]http://sngk.net/upioUz/img1[/IMG]
    A Saga of pain, love, and revenge

When/if the anime ends, do you think Ash and Dawn will meet again?

Yes, honestly i think every main cast member will appear in Kalos.
    And the thing of SerenaXAsh being cannon is pretty sketchy

I'm planning to do fan fic about how Ash understands about love by travelling with her rather than staining with her. It will be a Pearlshipping fic of course. Not sure if it would be well received or where i should do it.

Read this.

I think you should do it. I woud like it, heck I wrote stroy kind of similar to that and it got pretty good reviews
    Check out my original story: Forbidden Book
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3163587/1/Forbidden-Book

[IMG]http://sngk.net/upioUz/img1[/IMG]
    A Saga of pain, love, and revenge

Quote Originally Posted by XY Rules View Post
    I think you should do it. I woud like it, heck I wrote stroy kind of similar to that and it got pretty good reviews
    After i read 200 fics myself i thought that was well prepared to write, just don't know where to post it.
    And I think that if Ash for Serena is just rubish for the series, it is cute but it isn't good enough to make it to cannon ( IMO )

Read this.

Page 268 of 303 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278 ... LastLast