Page 294 of 307 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 7657

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

I will read any pearl fic tbh lol

Side-note:
    Am I the only one that hates Serena dub voice and the fact that Iris seems to be inside Eureka ?
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    I will read any pearl fic tbh lol

Side-note:
    Am I the only one that hates Serena dub voice and the fact that Iris seems to be inside Eureka ?
    Serena's dub voice isn't bad i guess and I hate the dub... Eureka and Citron's voice irritate me and for that I will not watch the dub. I watched XY 01 dubbed and never again.

I have read alot of pearl fics although not many really good ones of late. I need to get the typing on mine anyway.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

I had like 3 ideas previously only in pokemon.

You don't even wanna know the ideas for crossovers I had. (DBZ, Street Fighter, etc)

Probz bcuz those are my interests *glances at signature* only 14 *cough cough* and competitive
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

I love that piece of fanart with the Tangled cosplay. Someone should do one with the "I See The Light" scene. Or maybe with Frozen...

More of the old and classic Pearlshipping fics have been abandoned...

And Vintrial, you're not the only one. I hate Serena's dub voice too.

We really need a new question.

Credits to Xylo at ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆

The ultimate Pearlshipping site, made by me and FinesseMalkin.
    http://www.pearlshipping-datacore.webnode.com

The official Pearlshipping forum:
    http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

Keeping the Pearlshipping spirit alive in our darkest days:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5050604/IceArceus

Dedicated Pearlshipper, never an Amourshipper.

Hello, mind if I join the great Pearlshipping community ?
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbeatableLightAndWill View Post
    Hello, mind if I join the great Pearlshipping community ?
    Everyone is welcome to join our little family. So to welcome you with the obligatory question what do you love about Pearlshipping?

Thank you very much! What I love about Pearlshipping? That's a question with almost unlimited answers . Every Pearlshipper can keep going all day why they love Pearlshipping!

But to start with and keeping it short:
    - I've been lurking around forums and such, regarding Pearlshipping, and I find the Pearlshipping community very nice, open, strong, intelligent, etcetera. The best community out there!
    - Pearlshipping is the most unique shipping out there: no other (girl) main character had such a strong and inseperable bond/relation with Ash.
    - Simply the songs tell almost everything.
    - The movies is showing their strong relationship.
    - Their interactions is like no other.
    - There is something about Pearlshipping, something that other ships simply don't have.
    ETCETERA.
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Thank you very much! What I love about Pearlshipping? That's a question with almost unlimited answers . Every Pearlshipper can keep going all day why they love Pearlshipping!

But to start with and keeping it short:
    - I've been lurking around forums and such, regarding Pearlshipping, and I find the Pearlshipping community very nice, open, strong, intelligent, etcetera. The best community out there!
    - Pearlshipping is the most unique shipping out there: no other (girl) main character had such a strong and inseperable bond/relation with Ash.
    - Simply the songs tell almost everything.
    - The movies is showing their strong relationship.
    - Their interactions is like no other.
    - There is something about Pearlshipping, something that other ships simply don't have.
    ETCETERA.
    Thats the kind of answer I like to read. Always happy to have a new voice.
    Last edited by Hikatoshi26; 16th March 2014 at 7:31 AM.

Maybe we should shake things up a little bit in the thread. So how about a topic?

I don't know whether a similar topic had been posted before, but here we go:
    What would push Pearlshipping into being reality? So what moments, activities, memories, and so on?

Maybe we should shake things up a little bit in the thread. So how about a topic?

I don't know whether a similar topic had been posted before, but here we go:
    What would push Pearlshipping into being reality? So what moments, activities, memories, and so on?
    Everyone likes to shake things up. I guess the question hasn't been asked in a while Idk.

The only thing that makes any shipping cannon is action subtext can be interpreted many ways some see it one way and others see it another. If we get something like a verbal declaration or a hug or even a kiss (All 3 things I highly doubt to ever see on this show.) then the ship will come canon. The only way I see any ship become canon is a end of series flash forward and we will see Ash older with children doing something like teaching them how to battle and then they get called in for dinner and you will (in our case) Dawn again older and boom Canon shipping.

Dont see any shipping being confirmed before the end of the series though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post

Dont see any shipping being confirmed before the end of the series though.

The question is: how long do we have to wait for that? I think they really need to step up their game. They really need to change their concept, even though it's still most of the part a kids show. They almost forget the still remaining older audience out there, expecting more 'romance'.

The question is: how long do we have to wait for that? I think they really need to step up their game. They really need to change their concept, even though it's still most of the part a kids show. They almost forget the still remaining older audience out there, expecting more 'romance'.
    yeah romance is always in the show and the games just never will our Raven haired hero in any massive context. As I said its all left up to subtext and interpretation. Pokemon looks like its gonna be another Detective Conan and go on for ever and ever. I think that is cool but I am getting older I mean when XY ends ill be pushing 30 lol I would like to see some resolution as well....

yeah romance is always in the show and the games just never will our Raven haired hero in any massive context. As I said its all left up to subtext and interpretation. Pokemon looks like its gonna be another Detective Conan and go on for ever and ever. I think that is cool but I am getting older I mean when XY ends ill be pushing 30 lol I would like to see some resolution as well....
    Never watched Detective Conan. And about Ash, it's time they also changes his personality a bit. Less density wouldn't hurt. And you're right, I'm growing older too and I really think they should take the anime to the next step and think of others, besides kids.

Pokemon anime is an anime designed not to end, kinda like Conan and One Piece, so i don't see nothing confirmed unless it ends.
    However, i think pearl is on kinda of "second stage" towards being cannon alongside Poke.
    Giving that only contest is on the "first stage".

Hope i was clear with my metaphor :b

Read this.

However, i think pearl is on kinda of "second stage" towards being cannon alongside Poke.
    How come then?

How come then?
    Well cause the degree of interaction between them is higher, and have a more strong relation than other ships that aren't on the same level, let's say whisfull or advance.

Read this.

Well cause the degree of interaction between them is higher, and have a more strong relation than other ships that aren't on the same level, let's say whisfull or advance.
    Maybe I took it the wrong way, or it was a little unclear, but regarding the quotation, did you mean Pearlshipping?

Maybe I took it the wrong way, or it was a little unclear, but regarding the quotation, did you mean Pearlshipping?
    Yes!, I think that, along side poke ( despite i don't like it ) are the second more plausible shipps (behind contest).

Read this.

Yes!, I think that, along side poke ( despite i don't like it ) are the second more plausible shipps (behind contest).
    It is plausible and logical, especially Contest. I don't know about Poké.... It's been, how much, over 10 years?

It is plausible and logical, especially Contest. I don't know about Poké.... It's been, how much, over 10 years?
    Pearl started 7 years ago :b, time past to everyone, advance generation started 10 years ago

Read this.

Pearl started 7 years ago :b, time past to everyone, advance generation started 10 years ago
    And still hoping that the series will change more, instead of the same thing all over again....:/.

Any of you actually have a Pearlshipping fanfic. that you'd like to read? Any favourites? Cause I've got into the Pearlshipping fanfics. lately .

Any of you actually have a Pearlshipping fanfic. that you'd like to read? Any favourites? Cause I've got into the Pearlshipping fanfics. lately .
    I have 2 chapters up on my fic. the link is in my sig...I have alot of fanfics I like for pearl but its better you discover them yourself. This is getting off topic after all.

So here is a topic....

What if XY took the same path as Hoenn and Incorporated Sinnoh Battle Frontier since it was in Platinum but never showcased like Kanto's was. Want chance do you think Dawn would travel through Sinnoh with Ash again?

I tried to be original lol.

So here is a topic....

What if XY took the same path as Hoenn and Incorporated Sinnoh Battle Frontier since it was in Platinum but never showcased like Kanto's was. Want chance do you think Dawn would travel through Sinnoh with Ash again?
    The chances could be there. She would definitely want to cheer him on again, like she always did during the DP-series. She always stood by his side. There are plenty more reasons. So what do you think?

Welcome to the family UnbeatableLightandWill! Gr8 to see new faces!

Let's put aside pokemon being like Conan. We would see Ash starting to open up his emotions, and overcome that annoying density.

At least, that's what I hope.

Also im going 2 write a fanfic soon. HOpe u guys like it! :P
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Page 294 of 307 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast