Page 295 of 308 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 7694

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could join the thread?

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

Pearlshipping, in my opinion, is the ship that is most likely to become canon. The harmonious relationship of Ash and Dawn is truly unparalleled in the Pokemon anime - no two characters have ever understood each other better than the two of them. Dawn in a way is a female version of Ash; she loves her and other people's pokemon, tries the hardest to help her friends and achieve her goal as well as a certain bit of rashness (from time to time at least).

And Dawn and Ash are in my top 5 favourite Pokemon characters so why not?
    Gary Gary he's the man,
    If he can't do it no one can!

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousZoroark View Post
    Hey guys! I was wondering if I could join the thread?

Pearlshipping, in my opinion, is the ship that is most likely to become canon. The harmonious relationship of Ash and Dawn is truly unparalleled in the Pokemon anime - no two characters have ever understood each other better than the two of them. Dawn in a way is a female version of Ash; she loves her and other people's pokemon, tries the hardest to help her friends and achieve her goal as well as a certain bit of rashness (from time to time at least).

And Dawn and Ash are in my top 5 favourite Pokemon characters so why not?
    No need to ask to join.

Welcome to our small but vocal family

New voices and opinions are always good to see.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

What if XY took the same path as Hoenn and Incorporated Sinnoh Battle Frontier since it was in Platinum but never showcased like Kanto's was. Want chance do you think Dawn would travel through Sinnoh with Ash again?

Do you know who is the battle tower tycoon ?
    Palmer
    Who is son?
    Barry
    Who is childhood friend of Dawn's ?
    Barry.
    She would know in no time and come running to see Ash again! ( along with my favorite blonde rival for Ash ).

"Why Dawn is the best thing to happen to Pokemon" <- check it guys
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

for me, I find that Ash and Dawn compliment one another really well, they learn off one another and use what they learn in their chosen fields, they make an awesome tag team covering weaknesses either one of them has with each other's strengths, they sort of know what the other is thinking, they know when to say something to one another and bring the other out of a low time.

for me PearlShipping is all about using one another's strengths to cover the other's weaknesses and these two do it better than any of the other pairings involving Ash
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    for me, I find that Ash and Dawn compliment one another really well, they learn off one another and use what they learn in their chosen fields, they make an awesome tag team covering weaknesses either one of them has with each other's strengths, they sort of know what the other is thinking, they know when to say something to one another and bring the other out of a low time.

for me PearlShipping is all about using one another's strengths to cover the other's weaknesses and these two do it better than any of the other pairings involving Ash
    Dawn could compete with Ash and be his Equal.
    A relation that would be based in Adoration is doomed to fail.
    One based on Equality and pushing each other isn't.

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    Dawn could compete with Ash and be his Equal.
    A relation that would be based in Adoration is doomed to fail.
    One based on Equality and pushing each other isn't.
    Couldn't agree more. And nice to see another new Pearlshipper tagging along !

Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post

That is one of the main aspects, definitely. Besides, they grew closer to each other everytime, cheering for each other, etc.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 5th April 2014 at 5:13 AM.
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Agreed with all the above mentioned statements. That's what Pearlshipping is all about: the bond and where Ash/Dawn falls, the other is there.

And welcome ZealousZoroark! No need to worry about joining! Welcome to the family!
    Ships:
    Pearlshipping (OTP)
    ArmourShipping (sometimes)

Other Stuff:
    Competitive Super Smash Bros. Player
    Competitive Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Player
    Competitive Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v.2012 Player
    14 Years young :P

Always have and will always be proud of being a Pokemon Shipper! Don't care if people judge me for my age!

"You Can't Change the World without [going through] a little pain" - Team Plasma Grunt

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...11908613_n.jpg

I find this funny.

Yeah. They always strengthen each other. Otherwise Ash wouldn't placed 4th (never made so far before) in the Sinnoh League and Dawn wouldn't come so far in the Grand Festival.
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ZealousZoroark View Post

how dawn always cheered for ash, she seems cute in her cheerleading outfit btw.

i have yet to rewatch the episodes though then maybe i can tell more.

I always felt Ash / Dawn really balanced each other out in a lot of ways and had good chemistry. I re watch the Pearlshipping moments on YouTube and never get tired of it
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I just re-watch everything. The series and the movies, etc. It never gets old and the DP-series are just the best series.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbeatableLightAndWill View Post
    I just re-watch everything. The series and the movies, etc. It never gets old and the DP-series are just the best series.
    i have every episode of pokemon and i always rewatch DP. I love watching Ash and Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    i have every episode of pokemon and i always rewatch DP. I love watching Ash and Dawn.
    The Japanese versions?

I'm on the same boat as you =)
    So next week is the Iris special, probably the last opportunitty to see Dawn this year, I doubt they will do a flashback episode this year

Read this.

I'm on the same boat as you =)
    So next week is the Iris special, probably the last opportunitty to see Dawn this year, I doubt they will do a flashback episode this year
    Yeah. But I'm not looking forward or something in that special. Iris never caught my attention. I keep my hopes up that Dawn will return (somehow). After all, she's the only that had the strongest bond and relationship with Ash, etc.

The Japanese versions?
    yeah I have all of DP, BW and Xy in Japanese subbed and raw. OS and AG is mostly dubbed with some subbed and raw splashed in. All the movies are Japanese.

yeah I have all of DP, BW and Xy in Japanese subbed and raw. OS and AG is mostly dubbed with some subbed and raw splashed in. All the movies are Japanese.
    You have over 800 episodes ?
    wut
    Sniff* I want that they do a spin-off of the companions in pokemon so much.
    I mean i like Ash. But the formula has dragged for to much time.
    That is one of the reasons i want the Hoenn remakes to come lol

Read this.

You have over 800 episodes ?
    wut
    Sniff* I want that they do a spin-off of the companions in pokemon so much.
    I mean i like Ash. But the formula has dragged for to much time.
    That is one of the reasons i want the Hoenn remakes to come lol
    lol i have about 850 because i have every special orgins chronicles lol you name it got it.

I want hoenn remakes because it will give them a chance to improve on a lackluster gen imo. Also maybe we can get May and Dawn back somehow

Is it just me or are they bringing iris back very early? It took a while to bring back Dawn for a long cameo. Im saying this because possibly the writers might be trying to fit in and bring some of the past characters back. Xy has only had about 20ish episodes and im expecting at least 100 before it ends.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Is it just me or are they bringing iris back very early? It took a while to bring back Dawn for a long cameo. Im saying this because possibly the writers might be trying to fit in and bring some of the past characters back. Xy has only had about 20ish episodes and im expecting at least 100 before it ends.
    Iris isn't getting a cameo she is getting a special about her life after Ash just like Dawn Brock and Cilan got. Her's is delayed because of all the promotion of XY they did. If Iris gets a cameo and i am sure she will it will later in the series around halfway through all the cameos were inbetween episode 70-90 of that region so i expect that here too.

Wow, I wonder where you get those subbed versions then, lol.

I have to get on more offedend.... Either way I know this could or couldn't not fit to this talk but I just want some opinion.. do u think pokemon will ever get a random spin-off of ash traveling to the future and see the life in like... 20 years? (And will ash to see his friends having families.. And who will be with who..) like I said this could or could not fit in this chat
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkIceBubbles View Post
    I have to get on more offedend.... Either way I know this could or couldn't not fit to this talk but I just want some opinion.. do u think pokemon will ever get a random spin-off of ash traveling to the future and see the life in like... 20 years? (And will ash to see his friends having families.. And who will be with who..) like I said this could or could not fit in this chat
    i think something like that will stay in the land of fanfics dont see that out of japan normally.

Sadly, Pokemon is such a straigth forward anime that anything out of the box and not linear will fall to the fanfic areas.
    Even the Hunter J plot seems like a fan-fiction.

What is you favorite Pearlshipping Fan-fiction?

Read this.

Yeah. But I'm not looking forward or something in that special. Iris never caught my attention. I keep my hopes up that Dawn will return (somehow). After all, she's the only that had the strongest bond and relationship with Ash, etc.
    You'd think Dawn would get another cameo, I mean both Dawn and Pearlshipping were really popular in Japan. It hasn't been too long since her cameo in Best Wishes, after all

Course, can you imagine if Serena saw Dawn as a rival for Ash's affections? Imagine if they had a rivalry over thatXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Page 295 of 308 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast