Page 299 of 308 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 7692

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by epicshipper View Post
    Really hope Dawn makes a return in the XY series. Ash is probably more compatible with Dawn than with Serena.
    I'm not going to comment on that last part you said but I would love if Dawn made a cameo in the X and Y series, like I said it hasn't been too far off since her last cameo and Pearlshipping was really popular in Japan

Pairis type setting would be brilliant settings for us
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

It saddens me a little bit to see quite a number of people declaring themselves former pearlshippers over on the amourshipping board.

Ever since XY started, I've been trying to convince myself that Serena is not a threat to pearlshipping.

BW was a big failure on almost every level and the writers realized this. I still hope that the apparent promoting of SatoSere is nothing but a cheap stunt in an attempt to save the show from fading into obscurity, and that the idea will be ultimately abandoned.

That being said, if the writers decide to pull the trigger on AshxSerena, we're done. And they seem to be getting closer and closer to the point of no return.

But as it stands, ex-pearlshippers, I truly hope that in the end you will find your bridges burnt for nothing.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 30th April 2014 at 8:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper View Post
    It saddens me a little bit to see quite a number of people declaring themselves former pearlshippers over on the amourshipping board.

Ever since XY started, I've been trying to convince myself that Serena is not a threat to pearlshipping.

BW was a big failure on almost every level and the writers realized this. I still hope that the apparent promoting of SatoSere is nothing but a cheap stunt in an attempt to save the show from fading into obscurity, and that the idea will be ultimately abandoned.

That being said, if the writers decide to pull the trigger on AshxSerena, we're done. And they seem to be getting closer and closer to the point of no return.

But as it stands, ex-pearlshippers, I truly hope that in the end you will find your bridges burnt for nothing.
    well pearlshipping is pretty popular in Japan and still is

maybe some pearlshippers sees the amoushipping as a second shipping

an example of what pouplar is Dawn and pearlshiiping in Japan was his appearance in BW, the junior cup arc could have worked perfectly without the presence of Dawn but the writers decided to incude Dawn because of its popularity, in addition to preserve the tradition since AG.

writers are aware of the popularity of Dawn, especially Atsuhito Tamioka, who is the head writer and also was the one who wrote the episodes with more pearlshippy hints in DP
    Last edited by UDI; 30th April 2014 at 8:31 PM.

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I actually think the writers are in a very tough position considering the development of Pokemon. The franchise has been basically running for a decade with no real plot development and thus is getting very very stall. Basically every single series is the same adventure. Right now the writers realize that a relationship involving Ash would be really great for his character development and add a whole new dimension to the plot, however by doing so, the plot will be basically set-up for a perfect ideal ending which is probably not the intention of the writers as they want to keep the franchise running. It is a dilemma for them because if they continue with the tradition I am sure Pokemon will fall into obscurity. If Ash x Serena does happen, the story calls for an ending.

Sorry didn't see this post. My opinion is the exact same as yours.

was thinking, Dawn went to johto to participate in the Wallace Cup, well maybe he met up with Lyra and we know that Lyra is a notable pearlshipper!

oh, just in case I will repeat the topic I did the other day

if Hikari decides to travel to Kanto to participate in the contests and decides to visit Pallet Town and eventually visit Ash's mom too, How do you think Dawn and Delia get along? (while Satoshi was in Kalos)

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

They don't seem to be getting closer to Sato Sere at all. Reciprocation is key in any ship, as well as a balance of hints, and that was seen clearly in Pearlshipping, though it is not as prominent in Amourshipping. SatoSere is simply adding a new flavour to XY. They needed a new way to introduce a new female, and make her character original. As it stands, I think Pearlshipping is still strong.

Credits to Xylo at ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆

The ultimate Pearlshipping site, made by me and FinesseMalkin.
    http://www.pearlshipping-datacore.webnode.com

The official Pearlshipping forum:
    http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

Keeping the Pearlshipping spirit alive in our darkest days:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5050604/IceArceus

Dedicated Pearlshipper, never an Amourshipper.

I think a lot of them are still Pearl shippers like myself, I'm a multi Ash shipper with Pearl shipping being number 1 for me, I see nothing wrong with that

Ash x Dawn are very close, people like Kenny and what's her name noticed the pairing, I don't that many have noticed Ash x Serena in X and Y yet but let's not get into that here. It's a sensitive subject for me, k?

I'm just enjoying re watching the moments
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by IceArceus View Post
    They don't seem to be getting closer to Sato Sere at all. Reciprocation is key in any ship, as well as a balance of hints, and that was seen clearly in Pearlshipping, though it is not as prominent in Amourshipping. SatoSere is simply adding a new flavour to XY. They needed a new way to introduce a new female, and make her character original. As it stands, I think Pearlshipping is still strong.
    I completely agree here. They had to add new flavour into XY after BW (no offensive, I didn't like it). Pearlshipping remains the strongest.
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

see this, is very intersting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ZsWPRnpqE

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post

This is intersting how a childhood bond works..
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

That's a project Pearlshipping video. It's based on a theory I constructed on Pearlshipping DataCore. It's certainly not everyone's opinion, but what I found after analysing the situation.

Hello fellow Pearlshippers, It is nice to see all the activity of late especially from older pearlies that stopped by to say hi

With the recent reveal of Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby there is Speculation abound for cameos of Haruka, Masato, Shu and basically anyone from hoenn with ties to May or Contest. As awesome as it would be for May to return (it would be a boon for Advance and Contestshippings) I dont think with Haruka's VA sickness she would return so they may leave the door for a Hikari revival since we may never have a Gen 4 remake because its in the DS a platform millions of us still have and use. (They are just now shutting off online capabilities this month)

So my question is this

Do you think Hikari or anyone for that matter will get a cameo or call back around the release of AS/OR or will we get a (hopefully non shippy) festa like Johto did.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by IceArceus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I think a lot of them are still Pearl shippers like myself, I'm a multi Ash shipper with Pearl shipping being number 1 for me, I see nothing wrong with that

Ash x Dawn are very close, people like Kenny and what's her name noticed the pairing, I don't that many have noticed Ash x Serena in X and Y yet but let's not get into that here. It's a sensitive subject for me, k?

I'm just enjoying re watching the moments
    What also worries me is that it's Tomioka who is apparently the brains behind Serena's infatuation with Ash. It better not mean that he has something big in store for SatoSere. Ideally, "adding a new flavour" is the only reason why the writers went for this, even though the show could easily do without it. I just hope that whatever they do, it won't deprive pealrshipping its status of the strongest Ashxgirl pairing.

If SatoSere remains just a one-sided crush, I guess I'm fine with it. In this way, it wouldn't be any different from, say, KennyxDawn.

(This is my last comment concerning SatoSere-SatoHika rivalry, I promise)

I welcome the announcement of R/S remakes. If contests are featured, perhaps there is some chance that things will take a different shape. But I keep my expectations low.

P.S. Unbeatablelightandwill, I love your signature.

I'm soo pump about alpha saphire and omega ruby! I wanna get both but I will have to choos one and I choose alpha saphire becuase saphire is my fav type of jewelry/ gem (ik this totally off topic)
    My Perfict Team:
    Partner:

What also worries me is that it's Tomioka who is apparently the brains behind Serena's infatuation with Ash. It better not mean that he has something big in store for SatoSere. Ideally, "adding a new flavour" is the only reason why the writers went for this, even though the show could easily do without it. I just hope that whatever they do, it won't deprive pealrshipping its status of the strongest Ashxgirl pairing.

If SatoSere remains just a one-sided crush, I guess I'm fine with it. In this way, it wouldn't be any different from, say, KennyxDawn.

I welcome the announcement of R/S remakes. If contests are featured, perhaps there is some chance that things will take a different shape. But I keep my expectations low.

Guess only time will tell, till the end of the series they'll keep making us guess who Ash ends up with, even than I'm not sure they'll reveal it. Pokemon writers know how big Ash pairings are so will likely just have to guess, I can see the Anime ending with Ash's son or daughter starting his or hers journey to become a Pokemon Master like his or hers father. That will keep the fans guessing even after the show ends leaving open hopes to all of the Ash pairings including Pearlshipping LOL.

Pearlshipping is one of the biggest Pokemon pairings in Japan,not hey know it so XD

So is Pearlshipping dead now?

Smile

If Tomioka is the brains behind Serena then perhaps he may have considered the childhood bond parallel from the video. He's also the brains behind Pearlshipping after all, this could potentially be good news.

While Ash and Dawn are no longer traveling with each other, Pearlshipping is not dead and Dawn's presence is somewhat there. Just notice how Ash noticed Dawn's Piplup in the Magikarp episode. They think about each other anyway since their 'smiles are always there', even if the scenery changes.

Pearlshipping is NOT dead (IMO) and I wouldn't want it to be.

(P.S. We're getting close to 300 pages!)

I don't get why you think it would be dead. In my opinion, a ship never 'dies'. It will always have supporters, even if it's not much. As long as people support it, a ship will stay afloat. Pearlshipping is still strong in its presence and will always be. It's the most popular ship (Japan).

@Jknombricks - I totally agree with you. In my opinion, Pearlshipping is the only realistic ship. Nice, 300 pages.

@hopeful sleeper - Thank you very much. It's the truth.
    Last edited by UnbeatableLightAndWill; 11th May 2014 at 1:21 PM. Reason: Edit
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Yes, pearlshipping is dead. You don't need to post here anymore.

[..]

I guess I need to take another longer break. Seriously, what is becoming of this world?

of course not! Dawn still keep a high popularity in Japan , Dawn is more popular that Serena and, for now, pearlshipping still have more popularity and amourshipping

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

of course not! Dawn still keep a high popularity in Japan , Dawn is more popular that Serena and, for now, pearlshipping still have more popularity and amourshipping
    Really? Do they have polls? I'd love to see this

Yes, like I said before as long as you support the pairing this pairing is not dead.

Defender of Pearlshipping till the end of Pokemon no matter what

Question....

What D / P film would you consider the best for Pearlshipping?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Really? Do they have polls? I'd love to see this

Yes, like I said before as long as you support the pairing this pairing is not dead.

Defender of Pearlshipping till the end of Pokemon no matter what

Question....

What D / P film would you consider the best for Pearlshipping?
    I would consider Rise of Darkrai (M10) because it showed how the two developed the most as a pair (IMO). As much as I like the Ash and Dawn opening scene from M12, this only reflects on the closeness of their relationship that was already bonded by then. Plus Tonio and Alice were a good parallel for Ash and Dawn.

Honestly, I had to reply to this. Pearlshipping will only be dead if the last Pearlshipper forsakes this ship. And frankly, that's not going to happen. Pearlshippers have a timeless hint, High Touch, as well as significant and deep hints, not to mention a balance of them. A lot of people seem to have forgotten that.
    Last edited by IceArceus; 12th May 2014 at 9:07 AM.

Well I might be in the Amourshipping thread and I do like it, but I am still a Pearlshipper all the way, but I think this video is great, no downright awesome, there is no way Pearl is going to die, I simply will not allow for it, it is the first Pokémon Shipping I got into and really liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZCD-Eg1TaA

all credit goes to PearlshippingTV.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Page 299 of 308 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303 ... LastLast