Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

DP 138 was a pretty decent episode. Satoshi meeting Hikaru's mom was good to see. And his comments on how Twinleaf reminded him of Pallet Town was really good to hear ^_^.

I will answer the Top 5 Hints Topic later Damn Legendary Starfy addiction I have ATM

So I will leave this one :

If you saw Dub version of DP 119 called Trials and Adulations! in the Dub what you think of it ?

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

I finally updated my Pearl fic!! xD Thanks for providing a topic, Wil!

If you saw Dub version of DP 119 called Trials and Adulations! in the Dub what you think of it?

I liked how Ash sounded so worried in the ep about Dawn getting lost in the woods. x3 So cute! And, of course, he kept Dawn's pokeball all the time and gave it back to her at the end. I thought that was sweet of him to do. <3 Other than that, it's basically the same as the JP version, but you can hear the real worry in Ash's voice. Sarah did a good job voicing that.
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 16th August 2009 at 1:15 AM.

If you saw Dub version of DP 119 called Trials and Adulations! in the Dub what you think of it?

I agree with Pokefan here. Ash was the one mostly worried about Dawn and it was really sweet of him to return the pokeball at the end of the episode. Im happy that Dawn's Mamoswine is finally listening to her. Sarah Natochenny is doing a great job making Ash show emotion. I wish people would respect the new voice actors even though the original voice actors were awesome. I Hope the PUSA dub doesnt edit out any of the shippy scenes from the Snowpoint arc or the Twinleaf arc.
    Last edited by Adelaide1994; 16th August 2009 at 1:31 AM.

Credits to Juan-lu

Well if you guys have already know the 12 movie tittle has been "Possibly revealed ".
    But is maybe only a working tittle but I found this Promotional artwork for the Movie here in the US ( I think XD )

Source : http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...sibly_revealed

Notice that as always Dawn and Ash appear in the Artwork and Brock like always doesn't appear T_T That's Good .

As Pat said I liked how Ash was worried that Dawn might get lost in the woods :3 . And it was really sweet or cute that he hold on to her Pokeball and gave it to her at the end X3 .Other than that same a Jap. version, and is great to see that Mamoswine started following her orders and I hated the fact that Aggron was spamming Hyper Beam and Take down all the time XD

i'd agree with everyone that ash worrying over dawn's safety was pretty strong. not to mention him holding on to and giving back her pokeball.

also, there was another parallel between ash and dawn. like ash, dawn only got mamoswine to obey her after it suffered a major defeat and she's nursed it back to health. for those who dont know, ash's charizard got beaten by a polliwrath and ash nursed him back to health.

Awesome can't wait for the movie to come out in English. But the possible title I gotta say seems weird to me.
    Oh well topic time.

Like everyone has been saying I like that Ash was so worried over Dawn. Especially he keeping the pokeball with him until he found Dawn again. Finally Mamoswime is starting to listen to Dawn so thats a plus. Pretty good episode in general.

Also, there was another parallel between ash and dawn. Like ash, Dawn only got Mamoswine to obey her after it suffered a major defeat and she's nursed it back to health. For those who dont know, Ash's Charizard got beaten by a Polliwrath and Ash nursed him back to health.
    I never noticed that until now. That's another similarity to add to the list.
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/14cbj2c.jpg[/IMG]
    Throw it away. Forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape.
    We won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway.
    Watch it burn. Let it die. Cause we are finally free tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    Notice that as always Dawn and Ash appear in the Artwork and Brock like always doesn't appear T_T That's Good
    They always have been appearing on the posters together without Brock. xD That just proves they both have equal importance to the stories and will always be there for each other. ^^ Anyway, nice find, Wil! Thanks for sharing the pic with us!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    like ash, dawn only got mamoswine to obey her after it suffered a major defeat and she's nursed it back to health. for those who dont know, ash's charizard got beaten by a polliwrath and ash nursed him back to health.
    Ooh, I just noticed that as well. xD I think it's cool how they have tons of similarities; the better it is for them to get along. =3

Also, I noticed how in DP 138 and in the preview for DP 139, everytime Dawn ran ahead of Ash and Brock, Ash raised his hand to try to stop her to keep her from getting away from him x3. In DP 138, Brock didn't do anything to stop her, but Ash did (even if Dawn completely ignored them). xD Also for the DP 139 preview, when Dawn went ahead to find Prof. Oak (I think), Ash attempted the same thing in trying to keep her from getting into danger. :P Well, that's what I interpreted from watching them. I thought that was cute of him to do that. Always caring for her. ^^
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 17th August 2009 at 8:20 AM.

Smile

Also, I noticed how in DP 138 and in the preview for DP 139, everytime Dawn ran ahead of Ash and Brock, Ash raised his hand to try to stop her to keep her from getting away from him x3. In DP 138, Brock didn't do anything to stop her, but Ash did (even if Dawn completely ignored them). xD Also for the DP 139 preview, when Dawn went ahead to find Prof. Oak (I think), Ash attempted the same thing in trying to keep her from getting into danger. :P Well, that's what I interpreted from watching them. I thought that was cute of him to do that. Always caring for her. ^^
    I've noticed that too in DP 138, Ash is probably a little over protective of Dawn (ok maybe just a tiny bit) Like defending her from Ursula, offering to help her save Barry but she wanted to do it herself (jealous much?) and probably other stuff too.

Ash was worrying so much, and the tone he had when he was returning Dawn's pokeball was so sweet! They only a put a Dawn hint for this episode on bulbapedia but not Ash's, someone should add it.

~Made by Me!!~

Pearlshipping Rules!!

I'd love to join again, please!

Yay, I'm back! I really want to see DP 138, I would love to see that scene of Ash blushing (and see if I could translate it). And you never know, maybe Pearlshipping will be to PUSA what Pokeshipping was to 4Kids (except PUSA won't be shoving it in your face excessively).

What has me interested, however, is DP 139. The "second title" of the episode is "Politoed VS Croagunk", and there is even a scene of the two fighting (and wow, Croagunk looks tiny). Isn't it hinted that Misty will make a cameo in DP, and doesn't she still have Politoed? The funny thing is, that would mean she might battling Brock...

Just assuming that the above hypothesis is true, it makes me wonder...
    What would Misty think of Dawn, and vice versa?
    Why would Misty be battling Brock? (remember, it's an assumption)
    Would the writers put in any Pearlshipping or possibly even Gymshipping hints?

Well, even if it's not the episode where Misty makes a cameo (and thus creates a ruckus among Pokeshippers, Pearlshippers, and the few remaining Gymshippers), my other theory is that Brock's Croagunk will evolve. He's gone for 100 episodes without getting any new Pokemon, he has to be getting closer to getting something (prays that he doesn't get a Nosepass or Probopass), evolution or not. Besides, all the times Croagunk has used Poison Jab on Brock has to count for some Exp, right? XDD

Sorry, I went off-topic. I do have one little rumor to disclose, if it hasn't been discussed yet...

This person did not have a source, and it was only in a Youtube video comment, so I am about 99&#37; sure this is fake, but it's rumored that Shogakuken has said that Ash and Dawn will end up together... it's probably a bluff, but it kinda makes you happy, you know?
    Last edited by bijoukaiba; 17th August 2009 at 11:59 PM.

Ash was worrying so much, and the tone he had when he was returning Dawn's pokeball was so sweet! They only a put a Dawn hint for this episode on bulbapedia but not Ash's, someone should add it.
    Hey guys... Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. but I wanted to check up on shippy-ness and I watched DP 119 and I was thinking the same thing! Maybe Pearlshippers... are telapathic! O_o If It hasn't already been added then I will
    Buuuut anyways really looking forward to these next coming episodes! There's so many festivals going on right now.. which could maaaybe lead to some Satohika Hints rolling in! Maybe a kiss during a firework show... NAH! But you never know! I might just right a fanfic about it.. maybe a one-shot I'm far too lazy! XD Ohhh and speaking of Fanfiction.. pokefan#493 I loved your Pearl one! <3

I agree your fic is good. Pokefan.

anyway I can't answer the topic because the episode here hasn't air here.
    Also, there was another parallel between ash and dawn. Like ash, Dawn only got Mamoswine to obey her after it suffered a major defeat and she's nursed it back to health. For those who dont know, Ash's Charizard got beaten by a Polliwrath and Ash nursed him back to health.
    well that not the only Parallel, like for one they both saw a legendary pokemon at the start of their journey and both there starter didn't follow them at first. Those are the one I can remember.

I notices that as well, it seen the Writer are listening to us and make Ash care for Dawn alot. Yeah he care for deeply (stinking up for her, Saving her etc) and Dawn has care for Ash (She cheer for him, did a show for him and his pokemon to cheer him up, etc.)

Also W23 nice find on the picture. yeah I notice that they haven't showed Brock in the posters.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    I agree your fic is good. Pokefan.

anyway I can't answer the topic because the episode here hasn't air here.

well that not the only Parallel, like for one they both saw a legendary pokemon at the start of their journey and both there starter didn't follow them at first. Those are the one I can remember.

I notices that as well, it seen the Writer are listening to us and make Ash care for Dawn alot. Yeah he care for deeply (stinking up for her, Saving her etc) and Dawn has care for Ash (She cheer for him, did a show for him and his pokemon to cheer him up, etc.)

Also W23 nice find on the picture. yeah I notice that they haven't showed Brock in the posters.
    of course i know of those similarities. by now everyone does. i was just pointing out this particular one to everyone who saw saturday's ep and most likely missed it. and i was right.

Quote Originally Posted by bijoukaiba View Post
    Yay, I'm back! I really want to see DP 138, I would love to see that scene of Ash blushing (and see if I could translate it). And you never know, maybe Pearlshipping will be to PUSA what Pokeshipping was to 4Kids (except PUSA won't be shoving it in your face excessively).
    Welcome back to the thread! But, you know what? I'd rather PUSA not imply Pearlshipping alot in the dub unless it was actually translated from the original. I mean, it would be nice and all, but I want the dub to be as close to the Japanese version as possible because then they'd be kinda lying to us, you know? I don't want fake "hints" put in there... I don't want "hints" in the case of a dub error or mistranslation. :/ I want the real thing.

What has me interested, however, is DP 139. The "second title" of the episode is "Politoed VS Croagunk", and there is even a scene of the two fighting (and wow, Croagunk looks tiny). Isn't it hinted that Misty will make a cameo in DP, and doesn't she still have Politoed? The funny thing is, that would mean she might battling Brock...
    It may be hinting her return, but I think we shouldn't be talking about Misty returning right now. When she comes, she comes. This is off-topic, so let's not discuss this, okay? I know that it can relate to Pearlshipping, but let's not. It's better off if we leave it as is and wait to see if she does return or not.

but it's rumored that Shogakuken has said that Ash and Dawn will end up together... it's probably a bluff, but it kinda makes you happy, you know?
    Well, I wouldn't believe it until there's good, solid evidence... That would be cool, though, and it would make me happy to hear if it were true. XD Still, let's not discuss things when there are no proof or anything. Don't listen to that person, as he/she could most likely be wrong. :x So I wouldn't put my hopes too high.

@ TopazPikachu: That would be a great idea! <3 I hope you do make that one-shot, I would gladly put it up on the first post~ And thanks for the compliment on my fic! ^^ That means alot.

@ darklord18: I'm glad you're liking it! =D
    Last edited by Yuppirox; 19th August 2009 at 1:54 AM.

Originally Posted by bijoukaiba
    This person did not have a source, and it was only in a Youtube video comment, so I am about 99% sure this is fake, but it's rumored that Shogakuken has said that Ash and Dawn will end up together... it's probably a bluff, but it kinda makes you happy, you know
    Pokefan is right on this. Be careful on what you hear on Youtube. If that happens that will be great, but dont get your hopes up high. As for the Misty comment, that is off topic and lets talk about Pearlshipping only.
    Last edited by Adelaide1994; 19th August 2009 at 3:52 AM.

Credits to Juan-lu

Welcome back to the thread! But, you know what? I'd rather PUSA not imply Pearlshipping alot in the dub unless it was actually translated from the original. I mean, it would be nice and all, but I want the dub to be as close to the Japanese version as possible because then they'd be kinda lying to us, you know? I don't want fake "hints" put in there... I don't want "hints" in the case of a dub error or mistranslation. :/ I want the real thing.
    Yeah :/ basically I like the original Jap. stuff better including the hints.

But Pat is right if there are more hints from the Dub I hope it comes like almost exactly as the Raw version Hint. Because if not then those are false hints I mean is good to hear them it gets some one excited for it but It will be a real dissapointment to know that the hint is fake or just a dub edit =(.

Please No Off topic Discussion about certain characters returning here :/ .There's an Anime Section in these Forums to talk about it thank you very much.

Pat already pointed out but please I am trying to make sure future posters read this ^^.

@TopazPikachu: That is a very good Idea =D, good luck on it and I hope you make it .

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    I'd rather PUSA not imply Pearlshipping alot in the dub unless it was actually translated from the original. I mean, it would be nice and all, but I want the dub to be as close to the Japanese version as possible because then they'd be kinda lying to us, you know? I don't want fake "hints" put in there... I don't want "hints" in the case of a dub error or mistranslation. :/ I want the real thing.
    I see exactly what you mean there.. Shipping hints straight from Japan have a sorta "Official." Seal on them for me.. that's why hearing "High Touch" For the first time and seeing that Kawii Domino's advert was great because you know that it's official Pokemon and not something that the dub has made up.. I'd actually like to see how big the Pearlshipping fanbase is in Japan.

Oh and thanks for the encouragement! I had a few Ideas so I've typed them up and it's looking good! I drew a fanart that I wanted to show but my scanner's acting up so I'll post as soon as I can!

but it's rumored that Shogakuken has said that Ash and Dawn will end up together... it's probably a bluff, but it kinda makes you happy, you know?
    That's Shogakukan 小学館.

Current issue of Shogaku magazine didn't have such information.
    If it did, I would've let you guys know already. XD

So yeah. Like people already have said, you shouldn't really trust whatever is on youtube.

EDIT

I just watched DP139.
    It was bad episode; not in terms of pearlshipping, but it was just bad episode in general for it had such a boring story.
    Still, I have to say, it had some nice two-shots. =P

Spoiler:- DP139:
    Last edited by pK'; 20th August 2009 at 12:52 PM.

^^^ Wow why is he so mad in that second pic. Dont be too angry Ash, you love her remember
    Team Rocket: Built On Lies

Set after the events of Operation Tempest, Giovanni's next scheme plans to send the whole world into ruin. But how will Team Rocket cope when they realize that Operation Tempest changed Giovanni forever...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Built-On-Lies

Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1891 - 1654 - 1184

Sorry for going off-topic, again, it was just the possibility of Misty returning made me wonder if that episode (which I thought might have been 139, but I guess it wasn't) would sway in a Pokeshipping direction, or if the writers would sway it in a Pearlshipping, or possibly neither.

No, I didn't say I believed it. I said I was 99&#37; positive it was false, with just that 1% chance that it was true, because you never know. So I'm not getting my hopes too high yet. I'll just wait until a really good Pearlshipping episode airs in Japan, or if a new season of Pokemon airs in Japan with Ash and Dawn singing an OP or ED again. :3

I still remember one of my favorite hints was something along the lines of Dawn worrying that she might be getting in the way of Ash's dreams. I think it really shows how much she really cares about him, especially considering that Misty, May, and even Brock (if I recall correctly) have never said anything along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by TopazPikachu View Post
    I see exactly what you mean there.. Shipping hints straight from Japan have a sorta "Official." Seal on them for me.. that's why hearing "High Touch" For the first time and seeing that Kawii Domino's advert was great because you know that it's official Pokemon and not something that the dub has made up.. I'd actually like to see how big the Pearlshipping fanbase is in Japan.

Oh and thanks for the encouragement! I had a few Ideas so I've typed them up and it's looking good! I drew a fanart that I wanted to show but my scanner's acting up so I'll post as soon as I can!
    Exactly. To me, High Touch was one of those "official" things that represents Ash and Dawn's *close* friendship, too. :P

Well, judging by the information PK0082 gives us often, I'd say the SatoHika fanbase in Japan is high. =D I'm not too sure, though. But that's my assumption. ^^

Oooh, fanart? Well, I can't wait to see what you have in-store for us, TP. I'm definitely going to put that in the first post as well, if you wouldn't mind me doing so. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    ^^^ Wow why is he so mad in that second pic. Dont be too angry Ash, you love her remember
    I don't think he was angry at her. XD I think that's the look of determination, no? The only other times he really got angry (or irritated, rather) with her was in ep. 4 and the tag battle ep with the twins. Other than that, they've been super friendly towards each other. A little too friendly, if you ask me... xP

Sorry for going off-topic, again, it was just the possibility of Misty returning made me wonder if that episode (which I thought might have been 139, but I guess it wasn't) would sway in a Pokeshipping direction, or if the writers would sway it in a Pearlshipping, or possibly neither.

No, I didn't say I believed it. I said I was 99% positive it was false, with just that 1% chance that it was true, because you never know. So I'm not getting my hopes too high yet.
    Ah, it's okay. People tend to go off-topic at times, so you're okay. ^^ And I never said that you believed that Youtube comment, I was just saying that if you ever come across someone who gives out information without a reliable source, you should ignore that person next time. It's better off knowing confirmed material than thinking over a comment that one person made.

I still remember one of my favorite hints was something along the lines of Dawn worrying that she might be getting in the way of Ash's dreams. I think it really shows how much she really cares about him, especially considering that Misty, May, and even Brock (if I recall correctly) have never said anything along those lines.
    I believe that ep was "Lost Leader Strategy!" when Dawn confessed to Maylene how she thinks that her Contests were holding Ash's dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master back. And that was very sweet of her to be thinking that Ash's goal was more important than her life-long dream of becoming a Top Coordinator. :3 She cares about him so much, too! It's those things that make their bond even more strong. ^^ And also, don't forget that she kinda looks up to him. Remember the Wallace Cup ep when she started thinking on how incredible Ash was? That was so sweet. He inspired her, in a way, to train harder for the Wallace Cup, too. =D

@ Adelaide1994 & WGCV23: Thanks for the back-up, guys! I appreciate it~ =D

Hello Everyone! I love pearlshipping. May I join this thread? :3

Yeah that was my favorite hint too. Since that hint, I began supporting Pearlshipping strongly. I think Dawn is the most closest to Ash than any of the other two girls. Also in the episode "A-Mazeing Race", Ash thought Dawn was in trouble and pictured Dawn being binded by an Onix shouting "No Need To Worry". He ran off to save her shouting "Thats when I worry the most". That was a very strong Ash hint.
    Last edited by Adelaide1994; 21st August 2009 at 5:33 AM.

Credits to Juan-lu

well, I started supporting Pearlshipping cause ,despite what Pokeshippers and Advanceshippers say, it does have many hints. Ash really does care for Dawn, probably more than May or Misty. And Dawn obvioulsy cares about him too.

Also, many people have said to me that Dawn is a lot like Ash when he first started. This is just one of their similarities^^

Roses mean love
    Rivalry means admiration
    Drew means May

May I join this discussion? I've been a Pearlshipper since the first DP episodes were aired. =)

Also in the episode "A-Mazeing Race", Ash thought Dawn was in trouble and pictured Dawn being binded by an Onix shouting "No Need To Worry". He ran off to save her shouting "Thats when I worry the most". That was a very strong Ash hint.
    and don't forget the line Ash has said sometimes when Dawn goes "No Need to Worry." I always laugh at that.

Yeah and I agree that Ash worrying in that episode was a hit on his side but Dawn has shown that same feeling in the some episode, DP133 for example.

I believe that ep was "Lost Leader Strategy!" when Dawn confessed to Maylene how she thinks that her Contests were holding Ash's dreams of becoming a Pokemon Master back. And that was very sweet of her to be thinking that Ash's goal was more important than her life-long dream of becoming a Top Coordinator. :3 She cares about him so much, too! It's those things that make their bond even more strong. ^^ And also, don't forget that she kinda looks up to him. Remember the Wallace Cup ep when she started thinking on how incredible Ash was? That was so sweet. He inspired her, in a way, to train harder for the Wallace Cup, too. =D

And let not forget when Dawn lost in the Hearthome contest, I remember that Ash stop and comfort Dawn but she had already ran off (Not to sure as I haven't re watch the episode. But I do know Ash did try to do something) and the next contest she loss in that it shown him looking sad at her loss and I find that cute and charming that he feel sad for her losing and I like how they handle those scenes.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast