Page 303 of 306 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306 LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 7639

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

very soon I might work on a new pearlshipping video .

Quote Originally Posted by Chris the ash fan View Post
    very soon I might work on a new pearlshipping video .
    Sounds cool! The more, the merrier .

So here a new topic:

Where in Kalos could see you Hikari making a possible return to reunite with Satoshi? And in what outfit do you want to see her?

I thought of maybe Snowbelle City with her Platinum outfit. I was always in love with that outfit!
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbeatableLightAndWill View Post
    Sounds cool! The more, the merrier .

So here a new topic:

Where in Kalos could see you Hikari making a possible return to reunite with Satoshi? And in what outfit do you want to see her?

I thought of maybe Snowbelle City with her Platinum outfit. I was always in love with that outfit!
    I agree, she should return in snowbelle city and the city might suit her considering it's similar to Sinnoh's Snowpoint city. Might even play the jubilife city tune just like in x and y . I loved her platinum outfit too but i think she should return in something completely new like Ash does every series! She's like a main character for crying out loud!!!
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Probably in Snowbelle City with her Platinum outfit, or in a newer outfit in an other city for a random reason (maybe Wallace cup or another competition) Note: if that's the case it would be probable that May comes around too. Somewhere deep in the thread somebody said that was a good idea if Dawn make a cameo in Lumiose City with Paris, the Pokemon Stylist. I thought it was a really good option, because Paris is supposedly from Kalos (she says often the french phrase "tres bien" and Kalos is based from France so style etc.) The scenario was somewhat like this:
    Serena sees that a new Pokemon Collection show is taking place in Lumiose and she's excited about it and she somehow gets Ash and the others to watch it with her, they watch it and on the stage here comes a Buneary, everything is normal but Ash have his ultra natural impression that he knows her from somewhere and then at the end of the show all the poke-models are in stage with their trainers and here is Dawn in a beautiful dress, Ash notices her (and maybe Paris too with her Lopunny) and Dawn does it too and winks and smiles at him and the show ends.

It wasn't exactly like that but I wrote here what I could remember (I'm too lazy to search for it though xD ) but it's the same concept, Poke-Collection in Lumiose with Dawn and her Buneary and Paris and her Lopunny, yeah it's a good option.

OR Dawn is in a journey in Kalos and they meet by complete accident, well that would be fun
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzer View Post
    Probably in Snowbelle City with her Platinum outfit, or in a newer outfit in an other city for a random reason (maybe Wallace cup or another competition) Note: if that's the case it would be probable that May comes around too. Somewhere deep in the thread somebody said that was a good idea if Dawn make a cameo in Lumiose City with Paris, the Pokemon Stylist. I thought it was a really good option, because Paris is supposedly from Kalos (she says often the french phrase "tres bien" and Kalos is based from France so style etc.) The scenario was somewhat like this:
    Serena sees that a new Pokemon Collection show is taking place in Lumiose and she's excited about it and she somehow gets Ash and the others to watch it with her, they watch it and on the stage here comes a Buneary, everything is normal but Ash have his ultra natural impression that he knows her from somewhere and then at the end of the show all the poke-models are in stage with their trainers and here is Dawn in a beautiful dress, Ash notices her (and maybe Paris too with her Lopunny) and Dawn does it too and winks and smiles at him and the show ends.

It wasn't exactly like that but I wrote here what I could remember (I'm too lazy to search for it though xD ) but it's the same concept, Poke-Collection in Lumiose with Dawn and her Buneary and Paris and her Lopunny, yeah it's a good option.

OR Dawn is in a journey in Kalos and they meet by complete accident, well that would be fun
    Yeah, I like that idea a lot too!

So why would she go on a journey through Kalos? The idea would be lovely though!
    The one and only ship I adore, that is the most unique, and that makes a terrible day a lot better: Pearlshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by UnbeatableLightAndWill View Post
    Yeah, I like that idea a lot too!

So why would she go on a journey through Kalos? The idea would be lovely though!
    Maybe just a contest journey, or she's with a friend that she met from somewhere, and they both travel through Kalos. A double cameo of Dawn and May in a Wallace Cup would be nice for me.
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

Dawn should return along with lyra though!! Obviously we need Lyra back due to the fact she's a massive pearlshipper :P
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q0jErxMm54

I've made a pearlshipping video...it may not be too good..still i tried..pls watch it
    Kavin

Quote Originally Posted by Kanrprince View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q0jErxMm54

I've made a pearlshipping video...it may not be too good..still i tried..pls watch it
    It's always good to see new Pearlshipping videos being made like yours, Kanrprince. In particular, the video quality was good visually.

I think the real question is this:
    Do you think Dawn will return or appear anytime in the XY series?

To me, the possibility is always high. Ash has already made a reference to Dawn's Piplup so it is without a doubt that Dawn's presence is still there.
    Last edited by Jknombricks; 11th July 2014 at 5:54 AM.
    FC: 4425-2061-5616

Just how difficult has it become to be optimistic about pearlshipping? Regardless of how much Dawn deserves to be brought back, there is a real likelihood that she will not return. On top of that, the possibility of Ash ending up with another girl is as strong as never before.

Each time I think of Hikari and Satoshi, I am overwhelmed by a wistful nostalgia. Not long ago, the future was so promising...

Don't die, SatoHika.

Yeah Dawn will most likely not return but we can only hope. SatoHika will never die with the amount of supporters is has. Especially in Japan!

Hello!

I'm not new to this thread, but I have been VERY inactive for a long long time. I believe the last time I was on here was back in 2012. Anywho, I have returned, invigorated with a love for Pearlshipping once more. Ever since I've heard of Amourshipping (and even checked it out and tried to understand it...it's IMO completely one-sided, but a nice change for the Pokémon series) I felt as though I needed to come and support my old fellow Pearlshippers! I'm so happy to see that this thread remains strong despite the odds and "dark times". I agree that DP and Dawn are still more popular in Japan, so I'll always have hope in the slight chance of cameos and other stuff of the sort. I'm an artist and I have recently made some SatoHika art of my own...maybe I'll post them on here sometime.

I wish I was smart to make a good anime with Ash an Dawn in it...that be pretty neat All I would need are voice actors an the anime charaters that I might use hmm I might even probably do Twich maybe next week or so an tell every pearlshipper about it an I'll need Dawn A rival for Ash an I think I do a good impression of Ash XD the professors Oak and Rowan Ash's mom Dawn's mom to an some new evil organization trying to take over the Kanto Region Team Omega ha ha. I like the Ideas I get some times xD so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl-Chan! View Post
    Hello!

I'm not new to this thread, but I have been VERY inactive for a long long time. I believe the last time I was on here was back in 2012. Anywho, I have returned, invigorated with a love for Pearlshipping once more. Ever since I've heard of Amourshipping (and even checked it out and tried to understand it...it's IMO completely one-sided, but a nice change for the Pokémon series) I felt as though I needed to come and support my old fellow Pearlshippers! I'm so happy to see that this thread remains strong despite the odds and "dark times". I agree that DP and Dawn are still more popular in Japan, so I'll always have hope in the slight chance of cameos and other stuff of the sort. I'm an artist and I have recently made some SatoHika art of my own...maybe I'll post them on here sometime.
    Hello there, and your fanart must be great!

I always hear that DP and Dawn are very popular in Japan but I am never actually sure if it is true.

I wish I was smart to make a good anime with Ash an Dawn in it...that be pretty neat All I would need are voice actors an the anime charaters that I might use hmm I might even probably do Twich maybe next week or so an tell every pearlshipper about it an I'll need Dawn A rival for Ash an I think I do a good impression of Ash XD the professors Oak and Rowan Ash's mom Dawn's mom to an some new evil organization trying to take over the Kanto Region Team Omega ha ha. I like the Ideas I get some times xD so cool.
    Ending the anime with a season having Ash and Dawn as the main characters would be a great idea! This could happen if they truly care about Dawn when the anime comes to a close. Then again, the anime is based off the games so...

Hello!

Welcome back again! It's great that you still support pearlshipping even when amour seem's to be getting all the hype!!!!!!! It would be nice to see some of your art sometime aswell!!
    Satohika still remains strong and it will never die!!

I reckon one day, we'll be able to somehow create our own anime for ourselves that we can share and like you said, it would be cool for if they had their own little anime. Imagine what ideas would be made that we can see :P

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! I'm excited to be here again. So! Here's some stuff SatoHika that I'm currently working on. I have three sketches and I'm trying to choose one to completely line and color. Maybe you guys could help me choose one! Let's get some discussion started up in here. With all this Amourshipping we should keep our minds focused on Pearlshipping! Anyways, here are the SatoHika works in progress!I've Missed You!.jpg
    "I would want to c_ddle, but I'm missing u."

SatoHika Doodles.jpg Apparently, you aren't allowed to attach more than one image per post, so here's the second one, containing two Pearl sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    I reckon one day, we'll be able to somehow create our own anime for ourselves that we can share and like you said, it would be cool for if they had their own little anime. Imagine what ideas would be made that we can see :P
    It would be awesome to create our own spin-off with Ash & Dawn as the two main characters! I would voice-act for recurring characters. (Yep, I plan to voice-act when I'm older, but I'm still young)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

^I think that's so cool how you want to be a voice actor. That would be so awesome! I'm actually making a little Pearlshipping doujinshi...so an anime spin-off would be even better. Anywho, here's the topic for discussion (Idk if you guys already discussed this, but everyone seems real down about Amourshipping. I think this topic will help us realize that Pearlshipping is tops!)

What does Pearlshipping have that Amourshipping doesn't?

Honestly, I think Satoshi and Hikari's relationship as friends is very mutual and equal. High Touch, of course, is proof of that. I really like Serena's character and she's super cute, so I'm not bashing. But, so far, even though Serena has a confirmed crush, Amourshipping is very one-sided IMO. So, I think Pearlshipping has a quality of mutuality between Satoshi and Hikari. Their hints are a lot more balanced over Serena's long list and Satoshi's quite short one. I just hope that SatoHika's popularity will continue to remain strong in Japan and here as well!

^I think that's so cool how you want to be a voice actor. That would be so awesome! I'm actually making a little Pearlshipping doujinshi...so an anime spin-off would be even better. Anywho, here's the topic for discussion (Idk if you guys already discussed this, but everyone seems real down about Amourshipping. I think this topic will help us realize that Pearlshipping is tops!)

Honestly, I think Satoshi and Hikari's relationship as friends is very mutual and equal. High Touch, of course, is proof of that. I really like Serena's character and she's super cute, so I'm not bashing. But, so far, even though Serena has a confirmed crush, Amourshipping is very one-sided IMO. So, I think Pearlshipping has a quality of mutuality between Satoshi and Hikari. Their hints are a lot more balanced over Serena's long list and Satoshi's quite short one. I just hope that SatoHika's popularity will continue to remain strong in Japan and here as well!
    That question targets Amourshipping directly and they/serebii wouldn't be too happy about that, lol. Well, idk. So how about a general sense? What makes Pearlshipping stand out?High Touch is exclusive to just Ash and Dawn, no one else. By itself, High Touch is a good enough answer to both questions

Not really a question but a statement. I'll be the first to say this.

Happy Pearlshipping Day!

(If I'm correct then Pearlshipping was started on July 19th on serebii. Unless it's september 28th)

^Couldn't agree more. I apologize for my poor choice of wording, but you corrected that. Thank you!

Yes, High Touch isn't just exclusive but super catchy as well! LOL.

Is it really Pearlshipping Day already? If so, WOW!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! I'm excited to be here again. So! Here's some stuff SatoHika that I'm currently working on. I have three sketches and I'm trying to choose one to completely line and color. Maybe you guys could help me choose one! Let's get some discussion started up in here. With all this Amourshipping we should keep our minds focused on Pearlshipping! Anyways, here are the SatoHika works in progress!I've Missed You!.jpg
    SatoHika Doodles.jpg Apparently, you aren't allowed to attach more than one image per post, so here's the second one, containing two Pearl sketches.
    Great drawings! Just add colour to it and they'll be perfect!!

Pearl-Chan you have worded that perfectly!!!!!!!!

Ash and Dawn are basically the 10 year old equivalent of a boyfriend/Girlfriend yet people argue that they're are no romance or blushing between the two compared with Amourshipping. Who need's romance?? It's pokemon for crying out loud!!! Ash and Dawn behave so close around each other that there really is no need for blushing or jealousy. plus they are both dense in terms of romance anyway (especially Ash).

And like you said, Amour doesn't have High Touch which is basically Pearl anthem and biggest hint.

By the way everyone.........

Happy Pearlshipping Day!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Great drawings! Just add colour to it and they'll be perfect!!

Pearl-Chan you have worded that perfectly!!!!!!!!

Ash and Dawn are basically the 10 year old equivalent of a boyfriend/Girlfriend yet people argue that they're are no romance or blushing between the two compared with Amourshipping. Who need's romance?? It's pokemon for crying out loud!!! Ash and Dawn behave so close around each other that there really is no need for blushing or jealousy. plus they are both dense in terms of romance anyway (especially Ash).

And like you said, Amour doesn't have High Touch which is basically Pearl anthem and biggest hint.

By the way everyone.........

Happy Pearlshipping Day!!
    It's PearlShipping day? I didn't know! Seriously, I need to keep track of these days. Well, sometime today, I should try writing a Pearl one-shot. Well, Happy Pearlshipping Day! Here's to a ship that we will never give up on, even if it doesn't become canon! *holds up a glass, and waits for people to clink the glass*
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip Oshawott Piplup View Post
    It's PearlShipping day? I didn't know! Seriously, I need to keep track of these days. Well, sometime today, I should try writing a Pearl one-shot. Well, Happy Pearlshipping Day! Here's to a ship that we will never give up on, even if it doesn't become canon! *holds up a glass, and waits for people to clink the glass*

*clinks glass also* 8 years of Ash and Dawn. That is a milestone, so happy Pearlshipping Day! When we get to 10 years, it will be an even better one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jknombricks View Post
    *clinks glass also* 8 years of Ash and Dawn. That is a milestone, so happy Pearlshipping Day! When we get to 10 years, it will be an even better one!
    *joins in the clinking of glasses* Has it really been that long? My goodness! We better do something big at the mark of 10 years! Any aspiring animators out there? We should get started on that spin-off series of Satoshi and Hikari! ;P Just kidding. Maybe I'll do some more fanart! Does anyone have any favorite SatoHika fanarts? I love, love, LOVE this one!:

http://www.pixiv.com/works/43495784

Page 303 of 306 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306 LastLast