Page 305 of 307 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 7657

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Wasn't there anymore more posts??? I feel like those have been deleted.........

If Dawn did return, how would this impact Pearlshipping and what kind of scene would you like to see between them?

I think I answered something like this before but here's just a recap anyway. Instead of Dawn surprising Ash, I want it to be vice versa. A scene where Ash spots Dawn and she doesn't know until he does something that shocks her completely (In a good way)! I do want Dawn already travelling in Kalos whilst Ash is too! Also maybe when Ash goes to another region and Dawn is there again. They just keep on bumping into each other all the time :P

It would be funny and awesome for pearl!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalNidoking View Post
    Well it's a pipe dream, but now that Lopunny is getting a Mega Evolution, she has a chance to return. I doubt it'll happen, but it would be pretty cool! I'd love to see her interact with Serena.

I don't actually see this has good news for pearlshipping. What if Dawn's buneary evolves for the mega evolution? Lagomorph will go and that shipping is heavily close to Pearlshipping since the two pokemon represent Ash and Dawn. It might be a blow for pearl if buneary evolves.

Anyway you should seriously stick to the title of the thread. I don't want anyone getting infractions here.
    Last edited by SmellYaLater; 15th August 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

If Dawn did return, how would this impact Pearlshipping and what kind of scene would you like to see between them?

I would like to see maybe something like this: Ash is losing in the pokemon league in kalos. While suddenly he sees dawn in her cheerleading outfit cheering him on. He then gets his confidence back and wins the league! when he does dawn jumps on to him and hug him. And serena get jealous , hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post

I would like to see maybe something like this: Ash is losing in the pokemon league in kalos. While suddenly he sees dawn in her cheerleading outfit cheering him on. He then gets his confidence back and wins the league! when he does dawn jumps on to him and hug him. And serena get jealous , hehe
    Hahhahaha I would honestly love that but that probably wont happen :P

Dawn would defiantly do something that though. I have hope that her feelings for him would grow while there on their respective journey's.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I would so love it if that happened. No I really would. I can imagine it too and it's making me squeal like a little girl haha

They should do this. They probably won't do that but if they did, I would be one happy girl. Heck, any Pearlshippy scenes would make me one very happy girl

Dawn's return is enough to make me happy haha of course Pearlshipping scene would make me happy

But I would be very happy if she returned to support Ash in the league. It would also make me happy if Ash didn't know she was coming and she just showed up to cheer him on. It would be interesting if, like NinjaGamer said, he's not doing so well and is visibly upset but then he sees Dawn in the crowd and that cheers him up and he ends up winning everything make this happen, writers!

How about if they talk later on about all the adventures they had in Sinnoh and everything and Serena is shown on the screen, getting jealous by thinking Ash likes Dawn and not her.

Pardon me, I get all happy when thinking about scenes like this.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Ok i think its time for a new question!

Do you think that the japanese poke writers would really just not make pearlshipping canon or not make dawn ever return after all they have done with dawn and ash? after all the hard work put on dawns character?

not the greateset of questions but i just tought of something to make this thread more active!

Ok i think its time for a new question!

Do you think that the japanese poke writers would really just not make pearlshipping canon or not make dawn ever return after all they have done with dawn and ash? after all the hard work put on dawns character?

not the greateset of questions but i just tought of something to make this thread more active!
    nah, they wouldn't, at least I hope so xd in fact I would like every main girl to appear at some point in the anime (even Iris tho), I haven't seen Misty for a lot of time and I start to miss her ;-; but anyways, I think the writers did not (and hopefully will not) abondon any character, what I want to say is that I hope that at some point of the anime, every character will have a little return

The only thing that I want to see is just them having fun together, it's just so satisfying to watch them both having such a strong bond. Well I'm a little sceptical about a confession, but it would be still a nice touch anyway :3
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

Nah this is a great question Ninja!!!

With the amount of development and work done for Ash and Dawn, it would be a massive shame if it all went to waste just because a girl as a one sided crush on Ash.
    If any shipping had to become canon, it would only and have to be Pearlshipping cause no other Girl as had a great relationship with Ash. To me, Pearl is the only one that can happen and makes the most sense out of all of them.

I don't think the writers have forgotten about Pearl but they themselves should realise what they are doing and should carefully plan it out. They could be letting all their work from DP go to waste

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post

Nah this is a great question Ninja!!!

With the amount of development and work done for Ash and Dawn, it would be a massive shame if it all went to waste just because a girl as a one sided crush on Ash.
    If any shipping had to become canon, it would only and have to be Pearlshipping cause no other Girl as had a great relationship with Ash. To me, Pearl is the only one that can happen and makes the most sense out of all of them.

I don't think the writers have forgotten about Pearl but they themselves should realise what they are doing and should carefully plan it out. They could be letting all their work from DP go to waste
    Yeah i think your right. So far Ash haven't shown any sign of feelings towards serena. He's been nice to her yeah but thats ash for ya! The way he interacted with dawn is something!

Yeah i think your right. So far Ash haven't shown any sign of feelings towards serena. He's been nice to her yeah but thats ash for ya! The way he interacted with dawn is something!
    Well, yeah. Of course he is going to be nice to his fellow traveling companion.

But I agree, the way he interacted with Dawn is something. They were like inseparable during DP. I don't think Ash was as close to any of his other female companions as he was to Dawn.

It just disappoints me how they developed Pearlshippjng in the anime, just to have Dawn reappear for a couple episodes in BW and then making her leave and we may never see her again. They gave us so many hints too. I mean, High Touch and that dominos commerical? This is why they missed such a big opportunity for Pearlshipping.

Honestly, I do.

They did the same thing with both Misty and May before, I don't think Dawn would be any different, as sad as that makes me. Ash is so focused on his dream and he's as dense as they get, I just don't think they're going to explore shippings anytime soon. Like I said, They missed such a big chance with Pearlshipping and because of that, I don't see Dawn returning.

Who knows, maybe they'll bring her back to have her cheer for Ash on in the Kalos league. I'm not very hopeful for that happening but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ~SkyHigh~ View Post
    Well, yeah. Of course he is going to be nice to his fellow traveling companion.

But I agree, the way he interacted with Dawn is something. They were like inseparable during DP. I don't think Ash was as close to any of his other female companions as he was to Dawn.

It just disappoints me how they developed Pearlshippjng in the anime, just to have Dawn reappear for a couple episodes in BW and then making her leave and we may never see her again. They gave us so many hints too. I mean, High Touch and that dominos commerical? This is why they missed such a big opportunity for Pearlshipping.

Honestly, I do.

They did the same thing with both Misty and May before, I don't think Dawn would be any different, as sad as that makes me. Ash is so focused on his dream and he's as dense as they get, I just don't think they're going to explore shippings anytime soon. Like I said, They missed such a big chance with Pearlshipping and because of that, I don't see Dawn returning.

Who knows, maybe they'll bring her back to have her cheer for Ash on in the Kalos league. I'm not very hopeful for that happening but who knows, maybe they'll surprise us all.
    Yeah you do have a point, but thinking about all the hints we got. Not many romantical but for example the dominos commercial and high touch! It would just be wrong to not make it canon. But if it doesn't become canon then i would still like them would the best friends!

Yeah you do have a point, but thinking about all the hints we got. Not many romantical but for example the dominos commercial and high touch! It would just be wrong to not make it canon. But if it doesn't become canon then i would still like them would the best friends!
    Agreed, it really would be.

It just seems that after everything Ash and Dawn went through in Sinnoh and how close they were as well, they belong together. They were like the best of friends, that's all I have to say.

I'll be honest, this is the only pairing from the Pokemon anime that just.. it, well, it feels right to me. I've never gotten this vibe with any other pairings, it's always been Pearlshipping. I do support other pairings involving Ash and Dawn but I have never gotten the feeling from any of those that I do with Pearlshipping. That's exactly why I still support Pearlshipping and I always will.

If you ask me, Ash and Dawn were just made for each other.

Although I'm not into this ship that much, I have to admit. These two had the best friendship out of all the other pairs. They really supported each other and helped each other when they needed it. Dawn cheering for Ash during his Gym battles, and Ash watching and supporting each contest Dawn participated in.

Even the grandmas can see it.

Then perhaps more bonding time for Dawn & Ash, also both of them might probably telling things that happened to both of them after they got separated after the Sinnoh era. Of course the aftermath of this is their friendship will last forever and eternity. Scene I would like for them is probably their high five again, because that is what these two usually do.
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Honestly, yes I do. As sas as that makes me because I love Dawn and want her to come back more then anything, I just don't think it's going to happen.

As of right now, the way the anime is going, I don't think any shipping is going to become canon. Ash is so focused on his dream and I think we all know that love and relationships is the last thing to even come to his mind and I just don't see any shipping becoming canon on screen, that includes Pearlshipping.

But who knows, I may be wrong about that and I hope I am.

I have a topic. I'm not sure if there's already been a topic like this, then just ignore this.

How did you get into Pearlshipping?

Good question!

I always liked dawn and thought that she was cute, and i always had a feeling that there is something special between dawn and ash.
    But once i read a shipping fanfic ( don't remember what shipping ) and then i just outta curiosity searched for pearlshipping fics. That's when i got into pearlshipping!
    I dont mind other ash shipps but this one just is to KAWAII! even if there weren't many hints i would still love it. Pearlshipping dont have so many romantic hints ( of course High touch and the darkrai movie scene ) in the main episodes but they just seem so perfect together!

By the way do any one of you guys now any good pearlshipping fics or pearlshipping authors? i really want to read some good fics so if you know any, feel free to share (:

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post

i believed that question has already been asked , maybe you should try to scroll in the early pages

anyway as for me it probably is when dawn was introduced, her bubbly outfit and her cheerful personality is what makes me want to ship her with ash, but before i get into pearlshipping i somehow already know that these two will make a good pair. Plus Dawn seems to be always cheering for Ash, makes me think that she is admiring him and they always do high five as well which basically extend their friendship as well
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

I have not posted here in a while.
    Pearlshipping is definitely one of my favorite pairings and if I couldn't ship Ash with Serena and Dawn with Gary, this would definitely be the pairing for me.

How about the topic now? Hmm..

I do think there has already been a topic like this but I don't think I've answered so I'll just do it now.

It's not my OTP by any means but it's such a cute pairing, you cant deny that. It's just so cute. I got into this pairing back when DP first started. I thought her and Ash would make one very cute cute couple and I couldn't help but fall for it.

What more is there I can say?

I would see Dawn returning during the Kalos League to cheer Ash on. Ash is struggling and is about to lose, but to his surprise, he sees Dawn cheering him on. He takes Dawn's encouragement and uses that to advance to the next round. Ash and Dawn meet up after the battle and exchange a double high five. They share stories of their journey after they part ways at the end of DP. Meanwhile, Serena mistakens Ash and Dawn's relationship to be romantic and grows jealous, though she doesn't realize that Dawn is also oblivious. Similar to Lyra asking Dawn if she ever considered Ash to be her boyfriend, Serena asks Dawn if they're a couple. Dawn gets all flustered and blushes, commenting how another person asked her a similar question.
    Personal ratings of the anime

Original: 7/10
    Orange Islands: 7.5/10
    Johto: 7.25/10
    Advanced: 8.25/10
    Battle Frontier: 8.5/10
    Diamond & Pearl: 8.5/10
    Best Wishes: 3/10
    XY: 8.75/10 (Subject to be changed)

By accident. I mean, I watched only the first Advanced season (because in Poland they aired only the first season, and then stopped airing pokemon until D&P) and I didn't watch pokemon from this day. But then on youtube I found a pearlshipping video and I fell in love with it + I discovered that the polish TV started to air pokemon again, I was overjoyed and watched every episode of D&P and that's how i got into pearlshipping. Seeing Dawn with Ash was amazing, and the childhood memories came back to me, so Dawn somehow bringed joy in my heart by her first appearance, heheh.

So, guys, I think it's time for a new topic because we're a little lazy here.
    How did you find the last D&P episode? Was it good, bad, would you change something to it? (credits to the Advanceshipping thread for the topic idea!)
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

I did look back and I didn't this topic at all. But oh well, if there was a topic like this before, I don't recall answering so I'll just answer it now.

It's quite an interesting story.

Before DP even started airing, I started supporting this pairing. Out of all his previous traveling companions, i felt Ash looked the best with Dawn. This pairing just felt right to me. And it still does.

Then when it started airing and I saw how close Ash and Dawn were to each other, I immediately fell in love with this pairing. Ash was never as close to any of his other female traveling companions as he was to Dawn. They always supported each other, he never missed any of her contests and she actually wore a cheerleading outfit for some of his gym battles, the high fives. They just had such a deep bond and that, in the end, is what got me into this pairing.

What more is there I can say about this? I will always support this pairing, I just love it.

A new question just to keep the discussions alive:
    WhAT pokemon song reminds you of Pearlshipping? pls name 2 cause everyone are gonna say High touch!

I would say high touch ( no need for explanation right? ) and i dunno why but kimi no soba de ( dawns theme by your side ). everytime i listen to it i become happy and think of ash x dawn and i dunno but it
    just makes me remember the good old days with DP!

What Pokemon song reminds you of Pearlshipping? Please name two cause everyone are gonna say High touch!

Well duh, of course everyone is going to as it was sung technically by Ash and Dawn

I have to say, By Your Side (Hikari's theme) always makes me think of Pearlshipping. I think it's meant for Dawn and Piplup but when I first heard it, I couldn't help but think it was about Ash.

And, as everyone probably will say, High Touch. That song is just the ultimate Pearlshipping hint, in my opinion. The lyrics in that song just scream Pearlshipping And I still stand by my opinion that there are lyrics in this song that friends would not say to each other, you're entitled to disagree, this is just me expressing my opinion

What Pokemon song reminds you of Pearlshipping? Please name two cause everyone are gonna say High touch!

The two songs that reminds me of Pearlshipping other than High Touch would be "By Your Side" and "Surely Tomorrow". I actually mistakened "Surely Tomorrow" as a Pearlshipping song because the lyrics highly implied it. It's actually about Dawn and Piplup, but at the same, the lyrics also fits her and Ash's relationship. Coincidentally, Megumi Toyoguchi, Dawn's seiyu, sings her own versions of these songs.

I'm gonna cheat a bit and add a third one. "In Your Heart, Lalala" also strongly reminds me of Pearlshipping (and gives me a lot of feels). This stanza, especially, stood out to me.

To my heart, La La La, it has arrived, La La La
    That voice I hear when I'm crushed
    The same moments, La La La, are walking along, La La La
    We'll always, always be special friends
    Personal ratings of the anime

Original: 7/10
    Orange Islands: 7.5/10
    Johto: 7.25/10
    Advanced: 8.25/10
    Battle Frontier: 8.5/10
    Diamond & Pearl: 8.5/10
    Best Wishes: 3/10
    XY: 8.75/10 (Subject to be changed)

I won't name High touch because everyone know's that song is pretty much pearls anthem

1. Ice cream syndrome
    I like this one because it's from Ash's point of view and from the lyrics's, it shows that both Ash is much more relaxed around Dawn than with the other girl's he's travelled with. Also like HT, it shows how close Ash is with Dawn.

2. I will be with you
    We don't know if it is about Ash and Dawn or not but it seem's to fit them very well and it could relate to them. I find the lyrics very sweet and romantic for the two of them

Wow i tought i was the only one who feelt that way towards by your side (: damn memories fly back. Just litsened to high touch,kimi no soba de, LA LA LA.

Page 305 of 307 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307 LastLast