Page 307 of 308 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308 LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

How did you feel about Brock's attitude in DP180? Would you change something if you could? And what would happen if he actually did not do what he did?

I was also shocked with his attitude in the episode, which is kinda strange because a few episodes later he looks and Ash and Dawn when they're laughing together and he looks at them in a funny way......

Maybe he was just trying to be kind to Kenny. Who knows but it was kind of funny that episode as you could tell Kenny could see the relationship between Ash and Dawn. He was and always will be jealous at Ash xD
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

hi! in japan pearlshipping remains popular

in twitter for example if you searh for the word サトヒカ (satohika)will see many comments that supports the ship

heres the link
    https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&...83%92%E3%82%AB

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Wow thats puty cool! But that xy episode about ash and serenas date has really scared me. I dont think it will be a date but still. But i still thinks that pearlshipping will come trough!
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Skimming through the thread, I've come across this:

Ash and Dawn are basically the 10 year old equivalent of a boyfriend/Girlfriend
    I couldn't agree more with this comment. Ash and Dawn were portrayed as being able to do everything for each other, as being able to make the biggest sacrifices for each other. Ash and Dawn were linked by the strongest of bonds. They couldn't have been any closer to each other than what they were.

The final DP episode showed just how much Ash and Dawn wanted to stay together. It seemed as though that episode was Tomioka's way of saying: "Look kids, I don't want to separate Satoshi and Hikari but that's what I have to do because I'm paid for it."

Shame, really. But that's the way it goes.

It is a shame. If only BW had XY's treatment of having Ash appear in Specials, instead of drag and degrade him to the main series. Hence, why I see most of Tomioka's current works since BW are kind of half-good, or mostly good.

About Brock's actions from DP180, I do understand it's his own don't-give-up assistance to Kenny, but the big issue for me is how mostly one-sided the Ash VS Kenny battle was.

And for the upcoming XY episode... show us. We've seen this happen many times of misleading titles, but whatever. It's XY to shine this time, if it can go brighter.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Brock's action was shocking to me. The way he acted when seeing Dawn and Ash together in previous and future episodes makes it seem extra strange

Funnily enough, I agree. Throughout the entire series, we saw Dawn become really close to Ash to the point where all they needed was to lose their denseness and see what was right in front of them, then boom! Kenny comes in and Brock starts giving him love advice, something he could've done for Ash and Dawn instead. According to me, that was one of the more 'WTF' moments in DP.

My deviantArt page, check it out if you want.

Funnily enough, I agree. Throughout the entire series, we saw Dawn become really close to Ash to the point where all they needed was to lose their denseness and see what was right in front of them, then boom! Kenny comes in and Brock starts giving him love advice, something he could've done for Ash and Dawn instead. According to me, that was one of the more 'WTF' moments in DP.
    Yeah, a 'WTF' was the reaction of us all wasn't it? It's always the wall of denseness that causes problems, I think if it would somehow be 'damaged' if I can say that be the shining star Serena?

Well, shall we pursue our conversation? Anybody have some ideas about what we could talk about? Because right now my topic list is depleted...
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzer View Post
    Yeah, a 'WTF' was the reaction of us all wasn't it? It's always the wall of denseness that causes problems, I think if it would somehow be 'damaged' if I can say that be the shining star Serena?
    Yeah, Ash would've had a girlfriend long ago if he would've lost his wall of denseness. Too bad Dawn was almost as dense as he was. And yeah, I'm pretty sure Serena will be able to obliterate his wall of denseness, but let's not discuss that here. As an Amourshipper, I'd write some sort of massive post on it and with my luck manage to offend all the Pearlshippers in Serebii

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red View Post
    Yeah, Ash would've had a girlfriend long ago if he would've lost his wall of denseness. Too bad Dawn was almost as dense as he was. And yeah, I'm pretty sure Serena will be able to obliterate his wall of denseness, but let's not discuss that here. As an Amourshipper, I'd write some sort of massive post on it and with my luck manage to offend all the Pearlshippers in Serebii
    You Know i really dont "HATE" amourshipping. I actually think that it's putty cute and good and all. But the problem is Pearlshipping! I'm too obsessed with it! The writers gave so many different type of hints like that domino pizza commercial and that Jetix wrote that dawn has a crush on ash on there DP summary. And last but not least HIGH TOUCH! I really dont understand how the writers could do something like that and then just ditch us. And for me Pearlshipping is to cute for Amour ( tough it is cute ). I certainly would have been a die hard Amour fan if Pearlshipping didn't exist, but it does gladly and i still have faith in it.

Pearlshipping 4EVER!
    Last edited by Ninjagamer720; 30th November 2014 at 7:16 PM.
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )

Dislike :

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    You Know i really dont "HATE" amourshipping. I actually think that it's putty cute and good and all. But the problem is Pearlshipping! I'm too obsessed with it! The writers gave so many different type of hints like that domino pizza commercial and that Jetix wrote that dawn has a crush on ash on there DP summary. And last but not least HIGH TOUCH! I really dont understand how the writers could do something like that and then just ditch us. And for me Pearlshipping is to cute for Amour ( tough it is cute ). I certainly would have been a die hard Amour fan if Pearlshipping didn't exist, but it does gladly and i still have faith in it.
    It's all personal preference, though I have to agree that Pearl had a solid foundation to stand on. If the writers weren't so obsessed with milking the show for all its marketing potential, I wouldn't have minded Pearl. Of course, then the writers introduced Serena and it's now Amourshipping or bust for me

That's funny that I'm actually shipping Ash with every of his travelling companions lol (maybe except Iris). But out of them all, Dawn and Serena have the most potential for me. The whole Pokeshipping had much of it too, but then it just... vanished. Long ago. And the May hype is also slowly vanishing, but I'm sure that Dawn will always stay close to my heart, even if somehow Serena gets past Ash's walls of denseness. The bond that Ash and Dawn had in DP, and the fact that they didn't lost it in BW (but I missed the high fives tho... especially at the end), and all the promoting pearlshipping had back then, pearlshipping will never die. Once a Pearlshipper, forever a Pearlshipper. But it is actually slowly dying, but it's up to the writers what they will do. The least we can have is a undirect mention like with the Piplup in the episode with the aquarium and golden magikarp. A more direct one would still be better, maybe Ash wanting to help Serena with her performing, something like "I traveled with a coordinator, two in fact, maybe one of them could help you". A cameo would be brilliant, but it's probably not going to happen...

Now Amourshipping is in the center of the attention, I wouldn't mind if it becomes canon, but it is still a shame for the waste of Dawn's potential
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel

I like Ash and if you ask me, my shippings involving him are Amourshipping, Advanceshipping, Pokeshipping and Morpheusshipping, but Pearlshipping will always be the one closest to my heart~ <3

New question:

Why are you still a Pearlshipper?

Been wondering this for a long time!
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!

Dislike :

I, like everyone else, was also shocked by Brock's actions in DP180. I honestly thought he was a Pearlshipper. DP145 says hi, everyone? Then boom, there he is giving love advice to Kenny. Like WTF Brock? I was so disappointed with him, to be honest.

But whatever, it is what it is. DP's over, as sad as it is.

To be honest, Pearlshipping is the first shipping I ever truly supported in the Pokemon anime. Sure there have been other pairings that I have supported long before Pearlshipping came about but the friendship Ash and Dawn shared was very special to me and it still is, to this day. This pairing holds a very special place in my heart and no matter how long the Pokemon anime goes on for, Pearlshipping is and always will be my favorite ship from the Pokemon anime.

And that is why I am a still a Pearlshipper.
    Pokemon Alpha Sahppire Team

Trainer Name: Erin
    3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720

Why are you still a pearlshipper?
    Honestly, it was my first pair that I ever shipped in pokemon. That love just grew as I saw all the interactions, all the High fives. Especially use of ideas like the counters shield and ice Aqua jet that just proved to me how close they are. But what REALLY made me stick, was the songs that showed how close they were. High touch pretty much sealed the deal for me

in Japan was announced a special distributoin of piplup for ORAS games that means the big popularity of that pokemon in Japan (and of Dawn of course
    is that a hint of a possilbe Dawn's cameo in the future?)

remember that in Japan was available a special of skin of piplup (and croagnunk) for the c-gear in BW by the special episode of Dawn (and Brock)

a special distribution of Froakie, one of the Ash pokemon was also announcied for ORAS

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    in Japan was announced a special distributoin of piplup for ORAS games that means the big popularity of that pokemon in Japan (and of Dawn of course
    is that a hint of a possilbe Dawn's cameo in the future?)

remember that in Japan was available a special of skin of piplup (and croagnunk) for the c-gear in BW by the special episode of Dawn (and Brock)

a special distribution of Froakie, one of the Ash pokemon was also announcied for ORAS
    Really? Well that's actually pretty interesting. Well, that means that Dawn and Piplup still have an impact in the pokemon world, especially in Japan. It's just like with the aquarium episode, or like with the drawings in "Pokemon Art Academy", Dawn is present everywhere even if not mentioned by name.

Pearlshipping is special to me, all the things Ash and Dawn have done together were just... unbelievable, their interactions, high-fives, trainings, friendship, it was just something other than the other ones. Better than the other ones. It was just too good to be true, I shipped them at the moment. And yeah, with High Touch, it just spiced up even more. Pearlshipper for life
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel

A very interesting question I find this, to say the least. I considered Ash’s determination and Dawn’s empathy a perfect counter to the world-ending villainy of Team Galactic and J all at once for Sinnoh, but incredibly, even that pushed me to a level beyond even my own imagination, as certain other Pearlshippers already know. These two trainers went on to influence their world – including other trainers I observed – in my final assessment, having taken their preference for freedom, friendship, and harmony all the way to its most logical conclusion… and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Hi im new here!
    why are you still a pearlshipper?
    It just feels..... right. Moreso than armourshipping so far. I cant explain it there is no better pairing so far.... exept maybe alto but that was too short^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Hi im new here!
    Hi there and welcome to Serebii and the Pearlshipping thread. Always happy to see a fellow pearlshipper (:

Now on to a thing that I noticed today!
    A thing I noticed today is that all Pearlshipping pages on Facebook now out of no were have gotten a massive amount of likes these past few days! The offical Pearlshipping page has gotten up to 2900 likes now. And Project Pearlshpping had 1000 like 3 days ago and now have 2400! And a Pearlshipping page that isnt even active have 3800. This is amazing progress and im wondering whats causing this? Any clue?
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!

Dislike :

Welcome, TheBraveGallade, to the Pearl thread. Enjoy your stay.

Simply because it is still the best coupling in existence. Dawn and Ash's interactions are precious, their involvement in the series is just right, and their chemistry and hardships regarding their individual goals were implemented with a lot of effort to make them enjoyable for them and to us. I've yet to witness any other better.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Anyone know where i can find pearlshipping or altoshipping fics outside of ff? I can't believe that there are more advancedshipping fics than pearlshipping fics although the quality of pearlshipping fics(working sinnoh with skill ahhh why did you stop it becaise of "low quality" when it is on the top page of fanfics?) And altoshipping fics(a new chance series by arceus master) make up for it.

Anyways what are your thoughts on the fic Northorn lights and ocean dreams? (Dual pearl/pokeshipping)

Oh and btw I have to upload on mobile so excuse the sloppyness^^

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Anyone know where i can find pearlshipping or altoshipping fics outside of ff? I can't believe that there are more advancedshipping fics than pearlshipping fics although the quality of pearlshipping fics(working sinnoh with skill ahhh why did you stop it becaise of "low quality" when it is on the top page of fanfics?) And altoshipping fics(a new chance series by arceus master) make up for it.

Anyways what are your thoughts on the fic Northorn lights and ocean dreams? (Dual pearl/pokeshipping)

Oh and btw I have to upload on mobile so excuse the sloppyness^^
    OMG thanks so much for the fic! I ve never reed this one and i cannot find so many that i havent already reed these days. If anyone have any good fics or reed any good fics pls tell me. I would love that
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!

Dislike :

why are you still a pearlshipper?

because peralshipping is, for me, the most strong ship by the two sides (amourshipping, in major terms, is a one sided shipping, sorry about that amourshippers but i think so)

anyway, the interactions and the mutual empathy between Ash and Dawn makes the pearlshipping a strong shipping by the from the point of ciew of the concept of pokemon anime series

anyway, the cannel pearlshipping tv in YouTube upload a new video a few days ao about the ending "in your heart lalala" and the relation of Ash and Dawn, the arguments are is very convincing, check out

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

How did you feel about Brock's attitude in DP180? Would you change something if you could? And what would happen if he actually did not do what he did?

It just had to be. Brock was a "love loser", and so was Kenny. So Brock sided with Kenny to help him out. It's the same thing as Brock feeling for Phione in Hold the Phione!

If you noticed, Brock's actions were very crucial to keeping Kenny's spirit alive. It was right after Kenny heard Dawn tells Jasmine she wanted to go with Ash. Kenny might have been too discouraged to battle without Dawn.

Unfortunately for Kenny, it was more than just having the feelings for Dawn. Dawn had to want Kenny back, but she didn't. Simply put, it was one-sided. Kenny had to win Dawn's heart, but Dawn's heart was drawn to a future with Ash instead. (That future was cheering Ash on of course)

I think DP180 was a Pearlshipping victory without a doubt; no need to worry about that one. The point of the episode was that Dawn chose Ash over Kenny. It's not like Brock can affect anything.

I can easily just "ditch" Pearl whenever and join the hyped bandwagon. It could change, but Ash and Dawn have the closest human bond in the show. Mutualism is truly an aspect where Pearlshipping outshines. Until something surpasses their relationship, I'm sticking with what I prefer.

That surpassing means "something else becoming canon", but that hasn't happened yet. Not yet. So for now, I'm still a Pearlshipper, and I enjoy Ash and Dawn while I can.
    Last edited by Jknombricks; 16th December 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Page 307 of 308 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308 LastLast