Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304
Results 7,576 to 7,584 of 7584

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYaLater View Post
    Dawn should return along with lyra though!! Obviously we need Lyra back due to the fact she's a massive pearlshipper :P
    I'd love this, her teasing Dawn about feelings towards to Ash again would be nice
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl-Chan! View Post
    *joins in the clinking of glasses* Has it really been that long? My goodness! We better do something big at the mark of 10 years! Any aspiring animators out there? We should get started on that spin-off series of Satoshi and Hikari! ;P Just kidding. Maybe I'll do some more fanart! Does anyone have any favorite SatoHika fanarts? I love, love, LOVE this one!:

http://www.pixiv.com/works/43495784
    Pearlshipping has some of the most adorable fanarts.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Sadly I'm not good at drawing, but I have made a banner to celebrate Pearlshipping Day.
    PearlshippingDaybanner.jpg

Once a Pearlshipper, always a Pearlshipper. The banner above is made by me. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraBlossom View Post
    Sadly I'm not good at drawing, but I have made a banner to celebrate Pearlshipping Day.
    Wow! That's a really cute banner! Unfortunately, I don't have that great Photoshop skills, but obviously you do. Keep up the awesome SatoHika work.
    "I would want to c_ddle, but I'm missing u."

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraBlossom View Post
    Very nice banner! It's great that this thread is still going!

To everyone else: Hey guys. I've been lurking this thread for quite a while and I've actually made a few posts here a few times though I never really gotten "into it", if you know what I mean. I have watched the anime since the very beginning since I was a child and have seen every arc. Of all pairings, I find Ash and Dawn to be the best combination because of how much they have in common and their interactions. From Dawn's cheerleading during Ash's gym battles to Ash being visibly upset after Dawn lost the appeals the 2nd time, their tight bond is undeniable. And of course, High Touch! really reinforced that notion. This is something I don't see in other pairings. I always saw Ash and Misty's relationship as a younger brother/older sister relationship (probably b/c I watched the Kanto arc as a child). Ash and May's relationship gives me the impression of a tutor/student relationship (they would still make a good pair, though). For Ash and Iris.... eh. I always felt that Iris was just... there. And lastly, Ash and Serena's relationship is severely one-sided (I also think these two would make a good pair, but Ash is just incredibly dense).
    Personal ratings of the anime

Original: 7/10
    Orange Islands: 7.5/10
    Johto: 7.25/10
    Advanced: 8.25/10
    Battle Frontier: 8.5/10
    Diamond & Pearl: 8.5/10
    Best Wishes: 3/10
    XY: 8.75/10 (Subject to be changed)

Quote Originally Posted by Aura7541 View Post
    Very nice banner! It's great that this thread is still going!

To everyone else: Hey guys. I've been lurking this thread for quite a while and I've actually made a few posts here a few times though I never really gotten "into it", if you know what I mean. I have watched the anime since the very beginning since I was a child and have seen every arc. Of all pairings, I find Ash and Dawn to be the best combination because of how much they have in common and their interactions. From Dawn's cheerleading during Ash's gym battles to Ash being visibly upset after Dawn lost the appeals the 2nd time, their tight bond is undeniable. And of course, High Touch! really reinforced that notion. This is something I don't see in other pairings. I always saw Ash and Misty's relationship as a younger brother/older sister relationship (probably b/c I watched the Kanto arc as a child). Ash and May's relationship gives me the impression of a tutor/student relationship (they would still make a good pair, though). For Ash and Iris.... eh. I always felt that Iris was just... there. And lastly, Ash and Serena's relationship is severely one-sided (I also think these two would make a good pair, but Ash is just incredibly dense).
    Welcome! We are glad to have you. I agree with you in every aspect that you mentioned. Very well said too. Hikari kinda broke through Satoshi's density barrier the most for me, so I get what you're saying about their interactions and similarities. Anywho, thanks for joining us! We need as many supporting Pearlshippers as we can get!

I'm actually an ex Pearlshipper. I still love it and all the fan art and fanfics!

FanFiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4857032/

Watch No Game No Life. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalNidoking View Post
    I'm actually an ex Pearlshipper. I still love it and all the fan art and fanfics!
    Awesome! So glad to see all these Pearlshippers and (ex)shippers, I suppose! Here's another cute fanart I found.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22509361

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl-Chan! View Post
    Awesome! So glad to see all these Pearlshippers and (ex)shippers, I suppose! Here's another cute fanart I found.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=22509361
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!

If only that happened in a episode!!
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304