Page 310 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311 LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 7761

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Here is what I think would be the scenario of Dawn's cameo, it's pretty long and it's mostly dialog.
        Spoiler:- Scenario:

I'll just leave it like that, a little suspense is always good. Feel free to end it or add something, hope u like it :3
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

My reaction to Hanzer's scenario.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/6b3e284bb...gcuio2_500.gif

Hmm hang in there guys this ship may only have a fewnreffrences left but hang on anyway
    even though I am not a pearlshipper I am here for encouragment good luck and thanks for putting up with other ships

Quote Originally Posted by ej02 View Post
    Hmm hang in there guys this ship may only have a fewnreffrences left but hang on anyway
    even though I am not a pearlshipper I am here for encouragment good luck and thanks for putting up with other ships
    Well we don't really need encouragement. We are the second biggest ship in pokemon after all! If we include japanese fans we honestly outrank poke and advanced by quite a large number. (No offence to the other ships)
    Last edited by TheBraveGallade; 23rd February 2015 at 4:07 AM.

[QUOTE=TheBraveGallade;17622302]Well we don't really need encouragement. We are the second biggest ship in pokemon after all! If we include japanese fans we honestly outrank poke and advanced by quite a large number. (No offence to the other ships)[/QUO
    oops sorry but anyway putting up with other ships blather is rather annoying.
    also this is a really nice ship that I think has got chance left and the people here seem rather friendly so I might come here more often
    my favorite moment of this ship is in the rise of darkrie movie

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I have started to write something. It's going to be a one-shot and obviously its going to have Pearlshipping in it cause Pearl is my OTP! I just love it, Ash and Dawn would be so cute together so look for it, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ej02 View Post
    oops sorry but anyway putting up with other ships blather is rather annoying.
    Nobody here really cares much about what other shippers say, I know I don't.

There's really no need to pit all of the Ash/main girl ships against each other. Sure there are some ships that aren't as popular as others but that's the beautiful thing about shipping. We're all allowed to support our own ship, there's no law saying we can't. Just worry about your own ship and stop worrying about what others say.

❤️ Pearlshipping | Agencyshipping | Hoennshipping ❤️

Wow I just realized that the serena dating episode nearly wiped out the ENTIRE SHIPPING COMMUNITY here. There is like no activity in this community right now...
    and yeah there were haters and such when we were the most popular shipping(which was VERY long; it might even be longer than pokeshipping) as all the most popular shipps do. But now we are mostly left with kind people who kindly explain why they believe in pearlshipping. The rest either went to aumor or dropped out of pokemon ships.

I'm still here an love pearlshipping through and through till the end an you guys are what makes this thread feel so alive I love you all keep strong everyone and do not give up no matter what stay strong an I love you all pearlshippers, amourshippers, and pokeshippers stay strong till the end .

in tumblr i found this

http://remota201.tumblr.com/#111817887982

is a interesting design for Dawn in a eventually cameo in xy

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

That would be so cool if Dawn came back in xy an that's not a bad pic btw now that's what I'm talking about.

My hopes/predictions for the anime
    XY goes on like this ash kinda is with serena but not completely there will be moments when they are cute.
    7th reigion first season: has contests and serena follows ash. Early on meets dawn again and she joins up. Serena is conflicted between her feelings vs how perfect pearlship seems to be.
    Second season: she resolves her feelings and pushes pearlship untill dawn and ash go out.
    third (league) season: things go well untill league prepreation time. dawn and ash have a big fight. Ash 'seemingly' goes back to serena but realizes that he belongs with dawn. Mirror situation with kenny and dawn too. so they get back together by the quarter finals
    fourth~fifth season(Not really: unless you are going for a SUPER tanky buildba overtiered rail can destroy you. And with some critical damage (i.e a plasma blast reveiling the cockpit) a good shot can kill you. THAT comes down to your piloting skills and thier prediction skills.like post hoenn): serena leaves the group. Ash and dawn travel through ALL the preivios reigions meeting old and new friends. Hopefully with brock in the mix.
    Next reigion: new set of charecters. With ash/dawn cameos or maybe as major repeating charecters

Have you guys seen Pearlshipping Tv before their theories of Ash and Dawn are the best on You Tube also it's nice to see this page to have more People with their own story's an what they think about isn't that bad to love you guys keep going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris the ash fan View Post
    Have you guys seen Pearlshipping Tv before their theories of Ash and Dawn are the best on You Tube also it's nice to see this page to have more People with their own story's an what they think about isn't that bad to love you guys keep going strong.
    I think I've seen a few videos from their page before. They have some good clips. Has anyone here ever seen these 2 stories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdU7DpHsumY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBMHV10ABI8

what happend here? why nobody post in here??

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Hello everyone I'm here to tell you about some news I have...I'm going to discuss Pearlshipping later this night on YouTube so many things I have to say for Dawn and Ash and remind you all why we love this ship so much an why it's number one out of these rest of the shippings and now I leave you guys with this Power to you Pealshippers out there.

Wow, suddenly i get the feeling that pearlshipping is gonna be canon, Dunno where it comes from but amourshipping havent been to good lately so Pearlshipping seems very possible now. I just cant imagen if it wouldnt. All the precious time we all have spent with pearlshipping and then it can be gone.

Some pearlshipper should become a animator and do a pearlshipping anime XD, or?
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Yeah like the pixlemon mod for Minecraft have Ash and dawn meet up on there an that way people can get more Pearlshipping that way an I like the way people think they have so many ideas for this ship to happen we are the change an we can make that come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    Wow, suddenly i get the feeling that pearlshipping is gonna be canon, Dunno where it comes from but amourshipping havent been to good lately so Pearlshipping seems very possible now. I just cant imagen if it wouldnt. All the precious time we all have spent with pearlshipping and then it can be gone.

Some pearlshipper should become a animator and do a pearlshipping anime XD, or?
    That would be cool to see. I think Ash and Dawn should have the same voice as the Pokemon Anime.

Pixelmon mod should not be so hard, you can even make a pearlshipping game trough hacking a gba game or ds. Thats not so hard either. The real problem is that the writers are so unpredicteble., you never now what comes next and sometimes they make so good hints of a shipping begin canon, and then ruins it. Like during the DP saga i was sure that pearlshipping was gonna become canon and then it didnt
    (yet). Same thing with amour until a few weeks back.

What do you guys think?
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Pixelmon mod should not be so hard, you can even make a pearlshipping game trough hacking a gba game or ds. Thats not so hard either. The real problem is that the writers are so unpredicteble., you never now what comes next and sometimes they make so good hints of a shipping begin canon, and then ruins it. Like during the DP saga i was sure that pearlshipping was gonna become canon and then it didnt

What do you guys think?
    Maybe they change the series and Ash will finally know love is.
    And what good about love? It's love rival that is, Misty or Dawn will be back, yes sir.

What do you guys think?
    It's not that hard to make a pearlshipping game that's for sure. And yeah, before the writers were so much messing up the shipping plot, lots of hints but then just nothing, no more interest *poof*. But with XY they are doing some really weiiiird stuff, they are not going by the rules they have created themselves, the majority of the stereotypes about pokemon anime is actually gone... they have made weird choices and routes... but I actually like it. And I like it a lot.

Sooo hello there friends, I'm back and sorry for being absent for... quite a long time actually, hard days at school and all this stuff but here I am now. :3

Ya know, there is something that really bugs me... With every comapnion, Ash has something, by that I mean an object, some kind of present, and guess what? He doesn't have anything from Dawn!
    I mean, we've got the lure from Misty, the ribbon halves with May, the handkerchief and the ribbon that HE gave to Serena, and even with Iris he had a little something (it was the episode where Ash and Iris had an argument and were almost on the point of splitting ways up because Iris gave Ash an apple that was tasting bad, and Ash accidentaly, umm... "broke" her flower? Is that how I'm supposed to say that? Well that sounds awkward O.o anyway, at the end they both apologized and Iris gave him an apple, a good apple this time, and Ash gave her a new flower. It's maybe a small thing but that's actually something.) With Dawn we've got maybe the high fives, buut it's not a "present" for.that matter. So here it is Pearlshippers;

What do you think would be a good gift for Ash from Dawn and vice versa?

For Dawn's gift to Ash, I had actually her bracelet in mind, ya know, the one that she's wearing all the time on her right hand. Buut for Ash's it's a little bit more difficult. A new scarf maybe... or a beanie... oh I don't know, something ;-;
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel

Wow... beenbi while since there has been activity here... especially after the 'date' XY episode... but hey not complaining about the writers doing something different in a good way (bad way=BW).

I think they didn't exchange gifts because they don't NEED gifts to remind themselves to each other. they will NEVER forget each other, even less so for ash than misty or may or... iris Really. probably less than brock though. I mean, WHO can forget him? Anyway it would be too cruel to leave them apart, even IF it was only for pikachu and bunnery. I mean LOOK AT THAT BW EPISODE. And that goes to ash and dawn too. I mean misty or may didn't pull of a reunite scene REMOTLY as cute as that.

Another thing, i have a suspition that ash FINALLY aged. He is a bit less dense about girls (coughserenacough) and serena is too. I think he is acting like a 12~13 year old rather then a 10 year old. And come on! Even without aging phisically, ANYONE would mature after 17 movies and aqua/magma and galactic and J and getsis and giovanni!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Wow... beenbi while since there has been activity here... especially after the 'date' XY episode... but hey not complaining about the writers doing something different in a good way (bad way=BW).

I think they didn't exchange gifts because they don't NEED gifts to remind themselves to each other. they will NEVER forget each other, even less so for ash than misty or may or... iris Really. probably less than brock though. I mean, WHO can forget him? Anyway it would be too cruel to leave them apart, even IF it was only for pikachu and bunnery. I mean LOOK AT THAT BW EPISODE. And that goes to ash and dawn too. I mean misty or may didn't pull of a reunite scene REMOTLY as cute as that.

Another thing, i have a suspition that ash FINALLY aged. He is a bit less dense about girls (coughserenacough) and serena is too. I think he is acting like a 12~13 year old rather then a 10 year old. And come on! Even without aging phisically, ANYONE would mature after 17 movies and aqua/magma and galactic and J and getsis and giovanni!
    Uummm... Yeah, sure, I mean, YES, I totally agree with everythimg you have said here actually, but that isn't the point of my previous post... I just wanted you to give some nice little examples of what could be a good gift for one another, and that's all... Although I agree that they don't NEED that, but just what if they just wanted to give a gift to each other, that's what I mean.

Well Ash HAS aged and that's good, the new episodes show it really well.
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzer View Post
    What do you think would be a good gift for Ash from Dawn and vice versa?
    As TheBraveGallade said, I think the fact that Ash and Dawn do not need to give a gift to each other signifies what makes Pearlshipping so special. I feel that Pearlshipping has Ash and Dawn deeply connected to one another a bonding level and not merely a material, physical one - who needs a gift when Ash and Dawn have an unforgettable relationship?

But if they were to exchange gifts, it would definitely be an object that the two would carry around all the time or objects that they can use practically.

Dawn could give Ash gloves because he takes them wherever he travels and Ash can literally hold the memory of Dawn at the palm of his hand. Even more symbolic with the gloves is that it could represent how Ash and Dawn high five.

Ash could give Dawn a comb because she is always concerned about her hair and constantly worries over it. So a comb might be one of the first things to come to mind when thinking about Dawn. With the memory of Ash in the comb, it's like Ash is always with Dawn, even when she is worrying. It would be like Ash telling Dawn "no need to worry" no matter where she goes!
    Last edited by Jknombricks; 10th April 2015 at 6:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jknombricks View Post
    As TheBraveGallade said, I think the fact that Ash and Dawn do not need to give a gift to each other signifies what makes Pearlshipping so special. I feel that Pearlshipping has Ash and Dawn deeply connected to one another a bonding level and not merely a material, physical one - who needs a gift when Ash and Dawn have an unforgettable relationship?

But if they were to exchange gifts, it would definitely be an object that the two would carry around all the time or objects that they can use practically.

Dawn could give Ash gloves because he takes them wherever he travels and Ash can literally hold the memory of Dawn at the palm of his hand. Even more symbolic with the gloves is that it could represent how Ash and Dawn high five.

Ash could give Dawn a comb because she is always concerned about her hair and constantly worries over it. So a comb might be one of the first things to come to mind when thinking about Dawn. With the memory of Ash in the comb, it's like Ash is always with Dawn, even when she is worrying. It would be like Ash telling Dawn "no need to worry" no matter where she goes!
    I know that they don't need it, it's just something I was thinking about that's all.

The gloves are actually a good idea, I didn't thought about that honestly, and even the symbolic representation of the high-fives, love that

A comb, mmyes, good idea, but maybe a hairpin/hair-slide would be better, ya know, something that will actually stay in her head heheh (in her hair actually and it would be the same context as the gloves, an accessory) cause a comb sounds a little bit cheesy don't you think? Just my opinion though.
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel

Page 310 of 311 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311 LastLast