Page 311 of 313 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313 LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 7806

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hey guys, thought I would drop by. Even though Advanceshipping is my primary ship, I have a soft spot for Pearlshipping and it is my 2nd favorite pokemon Ship. Dawn is really adorable and cute. So I was wondering if you guys know any great mutlichapt(preferably finished) Pearlshipping fanfics. I need something to changeup reading advaneshipping fics. I Need some variety. BTW the gloves gift was brilliant, I think Dawn making Ash a new hat would be a good gift to give him.

My Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past COMPLETE!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    Hey guys, thought I would drop by. Even though Advanceshipping is my primary ship, I have a soft spot for Pearlshipping and it is my 2nd favorite pokemon Ship. Dawn is really adorable and cute. So I was wondering if you guys know any great mutlichapt(preferably finished) Pearlshipping fanfics. I need something to changeup reading advaneshipping fics. I Need some variety. BTW the gloves gift was brilliant, I think Dawn making Ash a new hat would be a good gift to give him.
    Try fiddling with the filters on fanfic.net. turn the rating filters off(most good ones are actually M rated). Ash and dawn: the unova chapter, ash and dawn: together are a few more popular ones. Northern lights and ocean dreams is also interesting, a ash/misty/dawn threesome pairing that is quite well done, considering that i don't like yaoi or harem fics and such unless they are very good.
    the problem is the surprizingly LOW amount of pearlship fanfics. At least most of them are good quality, unlike most of the poke/advanced/armourship trash that seem to exsist. Not that those ships are bad but...

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    Wow it was a long time since I read a fanfic... Here have some that I actually liked:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5301539...s-On-My-Guitar (multi chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5818366/1/I-Don-t-Mind (one-shot, my favorite)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5672883/1/Fireflies (one-shot)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5605124/1/Mistletoe (one-shot, a more funny one)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5393713/18/Snowstruck (multi chapter, pretty sad one... the chapters are pretty short so it's a real quickie at least for me xd)

There was also one that I really enjoyed but I don't seem to find it... oh well. I am also doing a Pearlshipping fanfic, but it's actually on my Polish blog, but recently I decided to start and translate them in English because I'm reaaally lazy with the Polish version, in fact I wrote only the first-prologue chapter, and then I had everything set up in my mind buuut I haven't written anything for... almost a year now, holly cow that's a lot. (yes I am a really lazy person) Well I will at least try to do something about it, so keep faith!
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

Phew. Could all this have been a dream? Well, a part of me supposed that I was someone else for all of three seconds, with (counterparts to) Ash and Dawn living completely Pokémon-less lives somewhere out there. The more I look back, the more I find myself struck by exactly how optimal Pearlshipping’s environment for growth turned out to be. Glad I am to see some newer faces, in a manner of speaking, holding down the proverbial fort in the meantime, and who knew that personal assessment of certain tragedies on my part would help clarify these two kids’ romantic friendship that much further? Anyone who’s curious is welcome to visitor message me, but a redirection toward a sharper focus might suffice for now.:

If you could describe Pearlshipping in one word, what would it be, and why?

If you’d asked me this question five years ago, I would’ve picked “self-confidence”, but with certain rearrangements, “harmony” I find even better. They have a preference for sensing each other’s moods, and they can’t stand the idea of hurting each other over anything. Ash and Dawn could depend on each other for help with anything catching their curiosity, and need I mention the nasty piece of work known as Team Galactic? In transferring their styles between each other, they exchanged a part of themselves in a way, thereby enhancing and expanding their bond, all the way to the point of influencing others around them, as well. This duo could turn anything into a clear expression of their romantic friendship, inherently innocent as it is, creating a most awesome fountain of enlightenment for their world.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Phew. Could all this have been a dream? Well, a part of me supposed that I was someone else for all of three seconds, with (counterparts to) Ash and Dawn living completely Pokémon-less lives somewhere out there. The more I look back, the more I find myself struck by exactly how optimal Pearlshipping’s environment for growth turned out to be. Glad I am to see some newer faces, in a manner of speaking, holding down the proverbial fort in the meantime, and who knew that personal assessment of certain tragedies on my part would help clarify these two kids’ romantic friendship that much further? Anyone who’s curious is welcome to visitor message me, but a redirection toward a sharper focus might suffice for now.:

If you could describe Pearlshipping in one word, what would it be, and why?

If you’d asked me this question five years ago, I would’ve picked “self-confidence”, but with certain rearrangements, “harmony” I find even better. They have a preference for sensing each other’s moods, and they can’t stand the idea of hurting each other over anything. Ash and Dawn could depend on each other for help with anything catching their curiosity, and need I mention the nasty piece of work known as Team Galactic? In transferring their styles between each other, they exchanged a part of themselves in a way, thereby enhancing and expanding their bond, all the way to the point of influencing others around them, as well. This duo could turn anything into a clear expression of their romantic friendship, inherently innocent as it is, creating a most awesome fountain of enlightenment for their world.
    WOW. What a perfect word to describe thier relationship. It makes even MORE sense when you consider that most batters and coordinators do not get along very well.

If there is one OTHER word describing pearlshipping it is PASSION. They are passionate for their goals, passionate to each OTHERS goals, and passionate for each other too.

BTW I really want contests back. I miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Try fiddling with the filters on fanfic.net. turn the rating filters off(most good ones are actually M rated). Ash and dawn: the unova chapter, ash and dawn: together are a few more popular ones. Northern lights and ocean dreams is also interesting, a ash/misty/dawn threesome pairing that is quite well done, considering that i don't like yaoi or harem fics and such unless they are very good.
    the problem is the surprizingly LOW amount of pearlship fanfics. At least most of them are good quality, unlike most of the poke/advanced/armourship trash that seem to exsist. Not that those ships are bad but...
    I get it. The shippings aren't bad but the fanfics are. And sadly, it's true we pearls are few on fanfiction. If you want, I'll suggest my fanfic if you want but its my first one so don't expect much.
    Btw, I'm knightofbalance, a pearlshipper if it wasn't obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by knightofbalance View Post
    I get it. The shippings aren't bad but the fanfics are. And sadly, it's true we pearls are few on fanfiction. If you want, I'll suggest my fanfic if you want but its my first one so don't expect much.
    Btw, I'm knightofbalance, a pearlshipper if it wasn't obvious.
    The thing is it is poke and advancedshipping that is popular for fanfics. I am guessing that is bacause that fanbase is old enough AND have old fics from 2006 or so. even ALTOSHIPPING has more highly reviewd reps which is saying something( BTW alroship fics are few and far between but AMAZING in quality lol) also the fact that EVERY SINGLE NON FINISHED PEAELSHIPPING FIC that is popular is dead/ on hiatus.
    It doesn't help that i see more comashipping and ikarishipping fics these days...
    Last edited by TheBraveGallade; 5th May 2015 at 6:25 AM.

Hello Pearshippers !

There's something that has been troubling me, so i will ask the question here :

Do you think there is a chance that scripters don't want Dawn to make a comeback because of potential inconsistencies due to Dawn owning a Togekiss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiranaphy View Post
    Hello Pearshippers !

Do you think there is a chance that scripters don't want Dawn to make a comeback because of potential inconsistencies due to Dawn owning a Togekiss ?
    Hmm? I don't want to be penultized by doing a short post. But can you elaborate me on this?

Hello Pearshippers !

I'd like elaboration as well. I do know that Togekiss is now Fairy/Flying instead of Normal/Flying, but I don't see how that would be a problem. Unless there is something I don't know about that I am forgetting.

On a side note, Dawn's cameo in BW could make it even less likely that she and Ash will meet again (this is sepculation). The "scripters" may think it is too early for her return, but of course we won't think so. I guess either way we'll have to see.

its a Little son for a Dawn's cameo, i think, but, if eventually in the future there's a mega typhlosion or a mega mamoswine or mega togekiss is probably that Dawn make a cameo in XY

also i imagine that in future episodes Serena may have problems with the performer, similar to Dawn when lost the two contest, maybe the writers use it for excuse for a Dawn's cameo and help Serena

i think Dawn is more appropiate for hel Serena tan May, because Dawn is more in common with Serena

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well, Dawn's Togekiss would've been quite handy against Iris's Dragonite during the Junior World Cup, that's for sure xP

But on topic, I don't think Togekiss going from Normal/Flying to Fairy/Flying will affects things much, if at all. In fact, Dawn's Togekiss will be great for helping Serena increase her elegance.

Well actually i posted this question because Togekiss' normal-type was referenced to during the sinnoh grand festival, so it would make problems after.

But now forget this, i looked upon the new mystery dungeon trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNNXJky5CE

Despite all the starters they could have chosen to make this video (especially 6G ones who would have make a proper choice), they took Pikachu + Piplup *o*

Lol the nod to DP? Now THAT is fanfic material right there! Ash falling into the PMD world and dawn getting mind wiped and sent there as well!
    They probably HAVN'T forgotten dawn yet. Misty, maybe. Anime-may? Also maybe. But not dawn. DP was arguably the hight in series popularity in a lot of ways. In fact the all four DP movies are in the top 100 grossing films in japan.
    also that pokemon is the only franchice that started out as a game to do THIS well in the film industry.

Ah, summertime. How carefree and curious this weekend could be for Ash and Dawn, among countless others they must’ve had together in our eyes throughout Sinnoh. Uncertainty might be beyond their comprehension, but they could reassure each other and their friends for such a time, leading us to some new reflections.:

What do you think would be a good summertime activity for Ash and Dawn?

I’d go for a party of ice cream sandwiches – presumably vanilla, if mainly to keep their harmony – alongside their Pokémon, accompanied by lemonade or other juice, during which these two kids could look out and observe the humble world they’ve been creating all this time. They could most certainly enjoy reflecting upon every adventure they’ve undertaken, every problem they’ve fixed, every new friendship they’ve made, and their positivity would warm them mightily. Exchanging hugs or leaning or their shoulders would be ideal in embodying such a bond, I think.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

a new episode title was revealed

Cross the Snow Mountains! Mamoswine and Abomasnow!! in July 30

you think in that episode Ash rememeber Dawn's mamoswine like Dawn's piplup in xy22???

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

That was really cool when Ash gave a shoutout to Dawn's Piplup in XY22. I honesty didn't expect that to happen and hopefully, he gives a shoutout to her Mamoswine, as well.

Important thing to note here is that I don't think the XY anime gives nods to ANYONE ELSE. Clearly influenced by all the satohika fans in japan...

Lets see...
    pokeshipping: objectivly that ship sailled away a LONG tine ago. Especially with the cannon nudge to tracyxmisty a few years back as a mention.

Advanced? I don't see how compatable they will be. Those two do not have much of a compatability in my eyes.

Umm negai? Nope. More like a friendly rival. I don't think most people even KNOW the ship name anyway. This is FAR behind the other main ships. Its even less popular than alto, the most popular movie or side charecter ship with ash.

So pearl it is. If they give more nods to dawn, the kenny-serena parallel theory becomes more and more likly to be true.

I hope ash suddenly uses a counter shield with pikachu in an important battle. THAT would seal the deal for me.

Hi it's been a while since I've last posted but I was just watchin' a few episodes and it brought me back. :P

The one where Pikachu and Piplup were stuck together...while other pokemon were stuck together, only Ash and Dawn held theirs. It was just such a cute observation. :P Now that they're apart, you'd think they'd feel cold without being so close to each other. :P

Also, keep in mind, to date, Ash's closest victory was with Dawn (semi-finals/what could have been finals if not paired with Tobias in semis)...so in our pearlshipping mind/eyes, they need each other to win! ^^

I don't think I've posted since early Unova...Serena seems fine, but whatever gets Ash out of being ridiculously oblivious, I'm all for it! :P

It really grinds my gears when i see amourshippers nowadays .They are ceartin that amourshipping is going to become canon and now they have also started bashing other shippings especially pearlshipping as we are the only shipping thats left Who have hope. I actually started liking amourshipping a bit but now they are just full of them selfs. The funny thing is that they claim us to be aggressive! Pathetic as Paul would have said.
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Same here Pearlshipping is what makes us whole Seeing Ash and Dawn together from the times they had spent in DP I would be excited to see the next game be a remake of Sinnoh that would be really cool gonna probably watch the diamond and pearl series again also All the Pearlshipping they got on You Yube I'll enjoy that the most pearlshipping always .

Hah.... those amourshippers... Im partial to amour but thats why I don't go to that overrated and overcrowded forum.

Ash was never really awkward around dawn.they just... work well together. Right now misty has a semi- cannon ship with tracy, may always was more of an apprentace, and well...

The most ANNOYING thing is the lack of good, long pearlshipping fics. Filter 100k+ fics on fanfic.net and you get...
    three pages of poke
    two pages of advanced
    A page of alto (which i REALLY like)
    And only one goddamn pafe for pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    It really grinds my gears when i see amourshippers nowadays .They are ceartin that amourshipping is going to become canon and now they have also started bashing other shippings especially pearlshipping as we are the only shipping thats left Who have hope. I actually started liking amourshipping a bit but now they are just full of them selfs. The funny thing is that they claim us to be aggressive! Pathetic as Paul would have said.
    I never really understand why some people take it that far. I support both Pearl and Amour because they're plausible pairings.

I wonder if Dawn will make a return if Gamefreak does the Gen IV remakes. It'll be nice to see the camaraderie between her and Ash again.

I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    Personally I think pearl is one of the LEAST bash-happy of the top 10 popular ash ships. Its mostly for pokeshipping but some of those genwunners REALLY need to be knocked down a peg.

Page 311 of 313 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313 LastLast