Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 7710

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Mmmyeah, the jealousy on Serena's face would be priceless. If Ash ever encounters Dawn again with Serena in his team, I can honestly see the two of them being on good terms, but Serena being a little jealous of their relationship... Just a little bit...
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzer View Post
    Mmmyeah, the jealousy on Serena's face would be priceless. If Ash ever encounters Dawn again with Serena in his team, I can honestly see the two of them being on good terms, but Serena being a little jealous of their relationship... Just a little bit...
    Same here, I can definitely see Serena and Dawn getting along as well. If Serena were to see how close Ash and Dawn are to each other, I can deifnitely see her getting extremely jealous of Ash and Dawn's bond and she might even think there is something going on between them.

It would be so awesome if Dawn did come back and she met Serena, I wonder how they would interact, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    It would be so awesome if Dawn did come back and she met Serena, I wonder how they would interact, to be honest.
    Yeah would be intresting. I think that they actually would get along very well. They share the intrest of style and fashion! And it would also be cool to see how the xy writers would make dawn! Would they show the same interactions between dawn and ash? Will dawns personality be the same? Im wondering, still it would be awesomme to see dawn again! Preferably in a new dress or clothing!
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

I think Dawn would be BFFs with Serena, they like a lot of the same things like previous people said.

Question : Think Every one in the X and Y group would think of them as a couple?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Looks like this discussion is still going strong ^^ I'm glad to see it grow even more in the future btw guys there's this Facebook page called bring back Dawn and Brock also has a link where you can a petition on bringing them both back again like for old times Pearlshipping forever <3 .

Looking at the shipping poll pearshipping is STILL very strong kicking poke and advanced in their butt. Armour is still very strong bit what can you do about a cannon crush on a ongoing series?
    intrestingly comashipping(ashxpaul) has more votes than negaishipping(irisxash). I guess dp chatecyers wete the best in the series?

EDIT: just looked at the yaoi shipping poll. Wow. I though pallet was most popular. Apparently it only has the percentage of surport as pearlshipping compared to coma(in the role of armourshipping). Never knew that!
    Last edited by TheBraveGallade; 17th January 2015 at 4:50 PM.

How did you get into Pearlshipping?
    Ep 11, they first High Touch, it stunned me, i watch that ten times and i follow this ship till the end
    And yes, it is the few ship in Manga and anime i support it.

Hi, I'm new here! I guess I'm what they call a "closet shipper", as I've been a pearlshipper since I was 7, which was when DP started. Anyways not a lot of people have been posting lately so here I am!

For the past, idk, 7 months I've been watching every single episode of DP including the ones that where never dubbed. (Dawn's side episode) So if you want Pearlshipping moments, I really know them all. Even the ones that almost everyone seems to have over looked but me. So just a few points......

I would like to point out Dawn's return in BW. Of course when she first got there the whole teasing thing was amazing. There was also Ash's excitement to have a battle with her,and getting annoyed when she told him to wait. And when Dawn said she was entering the Junior Cup, he said this is getting interesting which means he sees Dawn as an amazing trainer who he would actually see as a threat in battle. She even adapted his counter shield technique. He was also eager to show her his pokemon. Throughout the episodes Ash never acted distant towards her, it was as if she had never left. You can also notice Buneary being shy to see Pikachu, but he happily motions her to come. She then blushes while he looks a little embarrassed but happy as he definitly cares for her. This could represent how Dawn and Ash felt inside. Dawn being nervous bc is been a while, and Ash being, you know Ash, when it comes to feelings, caring about Dawn but embarrassed to show that. I don't think either of them really notice these feelings though. But no matter what they are still absolute best friends who care for each other, romantically or not.

Let's not forget that both Iris and Cilan knew about Dawn from Ash, but Dawn only knew about them from prof. Oak. This is exactly like how May said Ash literally told her everything about Dawn, but Dawn didn't really know about May, meaning Ash talks about Dawn more than we know.

When Melloeta(pretty sure I totally spelled that wrong) kept disappearing, Ash kept constantly saying to come out, and that "Dawn's a really good friend of mine, and I want you to meet her! " he said this several times.

In the onix island ep he had battled using Piplup as if it were is own, showing the closeness between the trainers and each others pokemon.
    Additionally after getting separated and then finding each other again, Ash said, "It's Dawn!", failing to mention Iris.

Their battling and teamwork together was perfect as always. And when Dawn started to call Ash names along with Iris, he seemed disappointed and upset that Iris got her to do that.

During the actual junior cup, Dawn cheered Ash on as always, getting a little upset when it looked like Iris was going to win. He cheered for her as well.

Now what it seems like no one noticed but me, was when Dawn was leaving. Ash told Dawn that he just had to battle her. And when the battle started, Ash being more experienced, didn't beat her. Even Cynthia noticed how both of them put everything they had ever learned out into the battle, and deciding to call it a tie bc they where both very strong. Even Cilan said they were battling hard because they both knew each other so well. After it was over, they both hugged their pokemon and Pikachu ran over to Dawn and Piplup as Ash watched them.....

Alright, here is what no one seems to notice. When Dawn is getting ready to board the plane, Ash tells her to do her best and win the Wallace cup, also before saying she would be a Top coordinator for sure. She then replies by telling him to do his best in the Sinnoh league. Earlier Iris and Cilan are sad that she has to leave too, yet Ash doesn't seem to directly say anything. In my opinion it is bc they've said"goodbye" before, and although he really doesn't want her to leave, he knows he'll see her again. He knows they both need to pursue their dreams and that at the moment that means separating again. Piplup and Oshwatt who have been rivals, act normal and mad,but then break down in tears. I think this is what their trainers were doing, hiding their sad feelings, bc they know it's not goodbye.

As Dawn gets on the plane, Ash tells her to tell him how the Wallace cup goes,meaning at some point they had to have talked again, and others say their goodbyes. He then says a SECOND time to contact him and tell him how it goes. This subtle thing actually means a lot bc it shows that Ash definitly wants to talk to her soon and tell each other about their journeys. He concludes by yelling "Remember!" Meaning don't forget to contact me. She smiled and nodded.

Finally as the plane takes off, Dawn waves down, and Ash shouts "See ya Dawn!" Notice he didn't say goodbye, he said See ya bc he knows and plans to see her again.

The most important part, It shows ONLY Ash and Pikachu watching Dawn's plane flying off into the distance as sad/see you again music plays. Idk about you but I definitley don't remember a female companions send off after returning for a short time being so sad and almost dramatic. May just left Sinnoh as all three watched her leave together, with happy music. Dawns included Ash reminding her TWICE to contact him, and was showing Ash watching her plane, alone, flying off into the distance and music played that was sad yet happy, it was see ya again music that made it really seem like Ash cared a lot. I can't even explain it.

In conclusion, even just Dawns return episodes contained many many moments. You just have to look for them. Their relationship is the best bc even if not always directly romantic, you can most definitely tell they care for each other a lot and are absolute best friends who don't like seperating. This is why I think they have the closest relationship.

Piplup and Pikachu's absolute bromance=perfect

Anyway this was from 9 BW episodes alone. There are an overwhelming amount of more in the whole Sinnoh saga!
    No need to worry!
    Last edited by DawnK10; 20th January 2015 at 5:06 AM.

I remember Dawn is so worried for Ash so Dawn hug Ash. It isn't in Anime but in pokemon book, the chapter about Riolu. If it in Anime, Pearlshipping will be most popular in the whole series.
    Right? Can some one post it?
    Ash and Dawn share a deep, understanding bond i ever seen. That why i can see Pearlshipping still remain strong.

Quote Originally Posted by vinagame_91 View Post
    I remember Dawn is so worried for Ash so Dawn hug Ash.
    i've watched everysingle diamond and pearl episode including the movie and that did not happen as much as we all wanted it to. I love dawn, she most definitely was great for the anime. I hope she does a return in the current x and y series the same way she did in black and white tbh. Cute thing about this thread is that it was created when i was in year 7 . Pokemon use to come on TV straight away when i use to come back from school then and always thrived to watch every episode. Lost interest in b/w cause it was hard to watch, x & y performance bought me back into the world of pokemon.
    Last edited by Anti luring; Today at 2:27 AM.
    Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill, and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. Quote from the ATG - Muhammad Ali.

Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309