Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308
Results 7,676 to 7,679 of 7679

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Guys there seem to be a leaked pic of all of ash's traveling companions(minus max plus gary). I dont have the source but ive heard about it....
    On a different note lets increase our activities guys! We do not want advancedshipping to catch up in posts like in fanfic numbers right? Seriously we need more pealshipping fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Guys there seem to be a leaked pic of all of ash's traveling companions(minus max plus gary). I dont have the source but ive heard about it....
    On a different note lets increase our activities guys! We do not want advancedshipping to catch up in posts like in fanfic numbers right? Seriously we need more pealshipping fanfics.

that leaked pic is about the future pokemon of Ash and his friends

0.jpg

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypikachu15 View Post
    Brock's action was shocking to me. The way he acted when seeing Dawn and Ash together in previous and future episodes makes it seem extra strange
    perhaps brock was going for a jealous reaction from Ash or wanted to let Kenny try so he knew where he stood.

Hey we are suddenly the biggest active shipping thread after like a year of being second(aumorshipping thread was considerd filled with spam... I knew there was a reason!) Anyway wishfulshipping was taken down because of low activity so lets step it up guys!

Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308