Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307
Results 7,651 to 7,657 of 7657

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

How did you feel about Brock's attitude in DP180? Would you change something if you could? And what would happen if he actually did not do what he did?

I was also shocked with his attitude in the episode, which is kinda strange because a few episodes later he looks and Ash and Dawn when they're laughing together and he looks at them in a funny way......

Maybe he was just trying to be kind to Kenny. Who knows but it was kind of funny that episode as you could tell Kenny could see the relationship between Ash and Dawn. He was and always will be jealous at Ash xD
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

hi! in japan pearlshipping remains popular

in twitter for example if you searh for the word サトヒカ (satohika)will see many comments that supports the ship

heres the link
    https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&...83%92%E3%82%AB

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Wow thats puty cool! But that xy episode about ash and serenas date has really scared me. I dont think it will be a date but still. But i still thinks that pearlshipping will come trough!
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Skimming through the thread, I've come across this:

Ash and Dawn are basically the 10 year old equivalent of a boyfriend/Girlfriend
    I couldn't agree more with this comment. Ash and Dawn were portrayed as being able to do everything for each other, as being able to make the biggest sacrifices for each other. Ash and Dawn were linked by the strongest of bonds. They couldn't have been any closer to each other than what they were.

The final DP episode showed just how much Ash and Dawn wanted to stay together. It seemed as though that episode was Tomioka's way of saying: "Look kids, I don't want to separate Satoshi and Hikari but that's what I have to do because I'm paid for it."

Shame, really. But that's the way it goes.

It is a shame. If only BW had XY's treatment of having Ash appear in Specials, instead of drag and degrade him to the main series. Hence, why I see most of Tomioka's current works since BW are kind of half-good, or mostly good.

About Brock's actions from DP180, I do understand it's his own don't-give-up assistance to Kenny, but the big issue for me is how mostly one-sided the Ash VS Kenny battle was.

And for the upcoming XY episode... show us. We've seen this happen many times of misleading titles, but whatever. It's XY to shine this time, if it can go brighter.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

Brock's action was shocking to me. The way he acted when seeing Dawn and Ash together in previous and future episodes makes it seem extra strange

Funnily enough, I agree. Throughout the entire series, we saw Dawn become really close to Ash to the point where all they needed was to lose their denseness and see what was right in front of them, then boom! Kenny comes in and Brock starts giving him love advice, something he could've done for Ash and Dawn instead. According to me, that was one of the more 'WTF' moments in DP.

My deviantArt page, check it out if you want.

Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307