Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308
Results 7,676 to 7,685 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Guys there seem to be a leaked pic of all of ash's traveling companions(minus max plus gary). I dont have the source but ive heard about it....
    On a different note lets increase our activities guys! We do not want advancedshipping to catch up in posts like in fanfic numbers right? Seriously we need more pealshipping fanfics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Guys there seem to be a leaked pic of all of ash's traveling companions(minus max plus gary). I dont have the source but ive heard about it....
    On a different note lets increase our activities guys! We do not want advancedshipping to catch up in posts like in fanfic numbers right? Seriously we need more pealshipping fanfics.

that leaked pic is about the future pokemon of Ash and his friends

0.jpg

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinypikachu15 View Post
    Brock's action was shocking to me. The way he acted when seeing Dawn and Ash together in previous and future episodes makes it seem extra strange
    perhaps brock was going for a jealous reaction from Ash or wanted to let Kenny try so he knew where he stood.

Hey we are suddenly the biggest active shipping thread after like a year of being second(aumorshipping thread was considerd filled with spam... I knew there was a reason!) Anyway wishfulshipping was taken down because of low activity so lets step it up guys!

Next discussion topic...
    In your opinion, how similar are Ash and Dawn and why?
    Last edited by Sushi; Yesterday at 1:34 PM.

Why are you still a Pearlshipper?

I sense a lot of camaraderie between Ash and Dawn than other pairs. In my opinion, this is the only pair where Ash and the main female are depicted as equals. Throughout DP, it has been shown that they adapt some of each other's battle strategies into their own and that helped them overcome many obstacles.
    Personal ratings of the anime

Original: 7/10
    Orange Islands: 7.5/10
    Johto: 7.25/10
    Advanced: 8.25/10
    Battle Frontier: 8.5/10
    Diamond & Pearl: 8.5/10
    Best Wishes: 3/10
    XY: 8.75/10 (Subject to be changed)

Hi, Pearlshippers

Why are you still a Pearlshipper?

Well, truth be told, while I do love Pearlshipping, it's definitely not my OTP for either Ash or Dawn sorry, I'm an Amourshipper/Cavaliershipper. But I admit that I always have had a soft spot for this pairing for many reasons.

Ash and Dawn were always so close and if you want my opinion, he seemed to be a lot closer to Dawn then any of his other female traveling companions and that was always one of the things I loved the most about this pairing. I loved how they always supported each other; he never missed a single one of her contests and lets not forget Dawn's cheerleading outfit. And the high fives of course, what else is there I can say.

I don't know what else to say.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217

anyone who lived in Japan or hav or who have contacts with japanese people know how popular is the pearlshipping in Japan at present?

in Japan do polls about Ash's shippings?

becuase during DP the pearlshipping was the most popular shipping in Japan

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    anyone who lived in Japan or hav or who have contacts with japanese people know how popular is the pearlshipping in Japan at present?

I wish I knew. I do know that Armourshipping is popular in Japan. But I think you're right, Pearlshipping was the most. Nah, I don't really know what the answer is.

that leaked pic is about the future pokemon of Ash and his friends

0.jpg
    No, it wasn't that picture. BraveGallade meant the rumored redesign of all the characters, but I don't think the picture was ever "leaked". I have a very good feeling the redesigns (if true) are for a 20th anniversary special featuring all of Ash's companions. (Minus Max plus Gary. That could mean Ash and Dawn could at least see each other once.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    perhaps brock was going for a jealous reaction from Ash or wanted to let Kenny try so he knew where he stood.
    Well, Brock would naturally sympathize with Kenny since they are both "lads in love". Maybe Brock would have given advice to Ash if he was in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura7541 View Post

In my opinion, this is the only pair where Ash and the main female are depicted as equals.
    That opinion can actually be seen as a fact. After all, the openings said "the adventures of Satoshi and Hikari". I don't think another companion will ever see their name up there, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Hey we are suddenly the biggest active shipping thread after like a year of being second(aumorshipping thread was considerd filled with spam... I knew there was a reason!) Anyway wishfulshipping was taken down because of low activity so lets step it up guys!

Next discussion topic...
    In your opinion, how similar are Ash and Dawn and why?
    First off, the activity is likely going to be temporary. But for now, I'll enjoy it. Thanks for being so positive

Ash and Dawn are extremely similar; it's as if Dawn was made to be a female Ash. While it is easy to say that similarities have nothing to do with hints, I think that their similarities are a major in why their chemistry is so strong and unmatched. For example, Ash said that Twinleaf Town reminded him of Pallet Town. Both Ash and Dawn can relate with each other's home lives. They are also both very aspiring in comparison to other characters and their goals. Other companions have goals, but Ash and Dawn are by far the most determined. Their aspiration was so similar that they DP that the writers declared them in the openings, "the adventures of Satoshi and Hikari". Ash's Spearow and Dawn's Ariados encounter pretty much seal the deal of their similarity. I could go on.
    Last edited by Jknombricks; Today at 4:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jknombricks View Post
    I wish I knew. I do know that Armourshipping is popular in Japan. But I think you're right, Pearlshipping was the most. Nah, I don't really know what the answer is.

No, it wasn't that picture. BraveGallade meant the rumored redesign of all the characters, but I don't think the picture was ever "leaked". I have a very good feeling the redesigns (if true) are for a 20th anniversary special featuring all of Ash's companions. (Minus Max plus Gary. That could mean Ash and Dawn could at least see each other once.

-i knew amourshipping is not as popular in Japan as in occident, in other words, amourship for the japanese is a "ok" shipping but is not a "great" or "perfect" shipping

-you know where i can see that pic??

here is the video that i comented in other post about the last DP ending and the ralation with pearlship (made by pearlshipping tv cannel in youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsDpeMYSJHw
    Last edited by UDI; Today at 4:25 AM.

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Based on various sources and personal experience, I believe Pearlshipping as of now is the 2nd most popular shipping in Japan, above Poke and behind Amour.

Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308