Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312
Results 7,776 to 7,783 of 7783

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Jupp. Just a cool thing i noticed today. I was really bored so i just searched Ash on Google photos. The funny thing was that the most of the photos on ash with a girl was dawn! I then googled Ash X.... This time ash with misty was The top but thats because of the genwunners but dawn was still second on the search. Its really cool that these moments from the best days of pearlshipping are still there in form of fanarts and such things. Just wanted to point that out
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    Jupp. Just a cool thing i noticed today. I was really bored so i just searched Ash on Google photos. The funny thing was that the most of the photos on ash with a girl was dawn! I then googled Ash X.... This time ash with misty was The top but thats because of the genwunners but dawn was still second on the search. Its really cool that these moments from the best days of pearlshipping are still there in form of fanarts and such things. Just wanted to point that out
    There a LOT of pearlshipping fanart (inc. Rule 34). The MAIN problem I have isthe lack of good pearlshipping fanfics.

I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    I like both amour and pearl (not a big shipping fan) but I actually saw more pearlshipper and pokeshipper bashing other shippings than amour.

Wish People these days would stop Bashing I mean like can't we all get along also not cool to put other shippings down folks don't do it and no need to worry I'm one of the Nicest guys out there you would want to meet and ya know when I was a kid I'd always come home to watch Pokemon watched all 6 generations and trough out all of them Generation 4 was the best has the big place in my heart Diamond and Pearl forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris the ash fan View Post
    Wish People these days would stop Bashing I mean like can't we all get along also not cool to put other shippings down folks don't do it and no need to worry I'm one of the Nicest guys out there you would want to meet and ya know when I was a kid I'd always come home to watch Pokemon watched all 6 generations and trough out all of them Generation 4 was the best has the big place in my heart Diamond and Pearl forever.
    It sucks doesnt it? I cant talk to some fans just because they dont like the amourshipping or pearlshipping or whatevershipping they may agree with and also gen 4 rocked!

This is me if amourshipping does not become cannon

Quote Originally Posted by ej02 View Post
    It sucks doesnt it? I cant talk to some fans just because they dont like the amourshipping or pearlshipping or whatevershipping they may agree with and also gen 4 rocked!
    Then again its the internet we are talking about here...

Don't you think its odd that the CLOSEST thing to a cannon pairing is actually alroshipping?

Didn't see any amourshipping lately but that's because XY is surprising them with the return of Miet so I bet amourshipping is getting hyped for the next episode of Pokemon XY I'm hyped for Pokemon XY's next episode to could be intresting Id Say oh and btw do any of you know about Pearlshipping Tv?

I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    Youtube is crawling with some of the worst Amourshippers on the face of the earth. I blame youtubers like Kgprestige and Tyronethegod3 who overrate everything serena does as amorshipping and their mostly brainless fanbase cling on to every word and bash pearl and pokeshipping but claim that amourshippers are saints but there are some good amourshippers who respect others opinions. heck even tyronethegod3 made a video ranting on dawn/pearlshipping not even giving the ship or her the credit it deserves

Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312