Page 316 of 317 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317 LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 7902

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

  1. #7876
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where I'm meant to be
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Do you think Ash will actually get a girlfriend, or a future wife?

    I think he will, but not in the near future. Right now he seems more determined to become a Pokemon master and to collect badges than to find romance. I'm optimistic that maybe the anime in a later generation will make a shipping (including Pearlshipping) canon, maybe during the anime's finale, but I just don't see it for any more recent episodes.
    A strong spirit transcends rules.

  2. #7877
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oOMarliesOo View Post
    There were neither contests in BW, nevertheless Dawn appeared. The least Problems are the missing contests. And why not to get a remake of DP? The games get 9 years old this year. (Rediculous how the Time Passes by^^)
    Returning Dawn in XY won't be the best idea. Especially if you think that Even if there were a Kind of a fight between Dawn and Serena, who will leave after some episodes and WHO ist going to stay with Ash? Did you get it? ^^
    So better for Dawn to Come back later ^^
    Who shares my opinion? ^^
    What I meant is that its more likely that we will see dawn back if contests return. And by return i do NOT mean a short apperance like BW.

    DP is 9 years and ORAS got realesed at the 15th aniversary... I personally think it might be a platinum remake at pt's 10th. And that DP will not get remaked yet due to the 3DS being at the tail end of its lifespan.

  3. #7878

    Default

    Hi everyone. I'm a fellow Pearlshipper, so I thought I'd introduce myself. Personally, the pairing stands out to me because I think Ash and Dawn got so much character development while traveling together and Dawn seemed closer to Ash than any of his other traveling companions. It also helps that Dawn seemed more like a co-star compared to Ash's other friends being supporting characters.

  4. #7879
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    210

    Default

    something nice the oficial twitter of pokemon symphony posted in march 15 a cospaly os Ash and Dawn

    https://twitter.com/pokemonsymphony/...52121420357632


    Dragon Ball Forever!!

    Pearlshipping Forever!!

    Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart


    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  5. #7880
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hey Guys it's me!
    Well i'am writing a Pearl- VS. platinumshipping Fanfiction at the Moment. But well, it is written in German. Do you want to read it? So i Could translate it in english ? Please Tell me if you like that idea
    Yours, Marli

  6. #7881
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    To be honset the shipping community in Pokemon isnt even as fun as it used to be as now everyone (majority) support amour because the XY writers gave her a crush on ash for plot! Nevertheless i love Pealrshipping and all my Pearlshippers as it is the best shipping out there and our supporters are very loyal! Just wanted to say that.

    *leaves akwardly after outburst*
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

    Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

    Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

    Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

  7. #7882
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Other shippers say that their relationship is more of a friendly one rather than a romantic one, but hey! The best love stories start with friendship. Ash and Dawn shared a special connection, and they supported each other through their struggles. I wonder if things would have turned out differently if Dawn decided to come with Ash to Kanto and just ditch the magazine offer for Buneary... Even so, though, I doubt that Ash will be having any canon romantic relationship any time soon. Will forever be a PearlShipper though! I've supported this ship ever since and I refuse to let the boat sink just yet.

  8. #7883
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hanniebanans View Post
    Other shippers say that their relationship is more of a friendly one rather than a romantic one, but hey! The best love stories start with friendship. Ash and Dawn shared a special connection, and they supported each other through their struggles. I wonder if things would have turned out differently if Dawn decided to come with Ash to Kanto and just ditch the magazine offer for Buneary... Even so, though, I doubt that Ash will be having any canon romantic relationship any time soon. Will forever be a PearlShipper though! I've supported this ship ever since and I refuse to let the boat sink just yet.
    Yeah! Me too! I agree with that one. I think that Dawn will leave Ash no matter the circumstance in order to give way for the next main female. The creators just decided for a suitable reason for her to leave. However, if that really happened, then I'm interested on what took place between the pair. Obviously, I'm one also, and I somewhat respect you for being one of the buoys of this ship.

  9. #7884
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    460

    Default

    Dawn x ash would've been great to see. its one of my favorite pairings so far. it was sad to see her leave but i really did enjoy the Diamond&Pearl series of all the current and past series. realistically ash will remain a 10 year old bachelor who keeps getting shafted in his quest to become the strongest trainer.

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

  10. #7885
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    210

    Default

    something curious about the last episode of XYZ, that episode was written by Aya Matsui who writen too "hold the phione" where Ash and Dawn saw a band of luvdisc and "uncrushing defeat" where Dawn perfmorms a show to cheer up Ash after the battle with Paul


    Dragon Ball Forever!!

    Pearlshipping Forever!!

    Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart


    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  11. #7886
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Must. Not. Let. This. Die!

    I definitely want to go back and watch the BW episodes that Dawn appeared in because I miss her. I'm still really holding out hope for Dawn to come back during XYZ and meet up with Ash and Co. Seeing as how Serena has a crush on Ash, I can definitely see her getting jealous of the bond that Ash and Dawn share. Maybe she'd even become a Pearlshipper.

    Okay, that probably won't happen but hey, a girl can dream, right?
    Last edited by xEryChan; 16th May 2016 at 5:36 AM.

  12. #7887
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    Must. Not. Let. This. Die!



    I'm sorry but how exactly does this relate back to Pearlshipping? You must be aware that Game Freak is in no way in charge of the anime, they just create the games. The anime is not related to the games in any way and I don't get why you would post this in a thread made specifically to discuss Pearlshipping.

    That's just what I think though.

    I definitely want to go back and watch the BW episodes that Dawn appeared in because I miss her. I'm still really holding out hope for Dawn to come back during XYZ and meet up with Ash and Co. Seeing as how Serena has a crush on Ash, I can definitely see her getting jealous of the bond that Ash and Dawn share. Maybe she'd even become a Pearlshipper.

    Okay, that probably won't happen but hey, a girl can dream, right?
    Girls can dream! Indeed that would be awsome, if she and May returns!
    Look in the mirror before you say something about an other that can hurt them!

  13. #7888
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Dawn has chances to comeback in Sun/Moon??

    in the tráiler the male and female trainers looking asians and the region is based in Hawaii, the japanese tráiler reveals a japanese kid who is new in Hawaii

    Ash and Dawn are the most asians characters in pokemon anime (Ash whit dark hair, Brown eyes, and Dawn with long and dark blue hair and light skin)

    both male and female trainers are very similar to game's Dawn with light skin and black/gray hair and the hat of the female trainer is very similar to Dawn's hat


    Dragon Ball Forever!!

    Pearlshipping Forever!!

    Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart


    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  14. #7889
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Aquacorde Town
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    Dawn has chances to comeback in Sun/Moon??

    in the tráiler the male and female trainers looking asians and the region is based in Hawaii, the japanese tráiler reveals a japanese kid who is new in Hawaii

    Ash and Dawn are the most asians characters in pokemon anime (Ash whit dark hair, Brown eyes, and Dawn with long and dark blue hair and light skin)

    both male and female trainers are very similar to game's Dawn with light skin and black/gray hair and the hat of the female trainer is very similar to Dawn's hat
    Yeah i wish she would return as a main character but i don't see it happening unfortunately. I do see the similarities to Dawn but i'm sure they aren't going to do anything with it.

  15. #7890
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I'm going to scream with joy if I can dress up as dawn in S/M. Even if I'm a guy.

    I really do bekieve dawn's stories are FAR from over.
    Unlike say, misty. Or may. (Would freaking love to see max as a trainer, but then ash has to be at least 14 or something)

  16. #7891
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    Must. Not. Let. This. Die!



    I'm sorry but how exactly does this relate back to Pearlshipping? You must be aware that Game Freak is in no way in charge of the anime, they just create the games. The anime is not related to the games in any way and I don't get why you would post this in a thread made specifically to discuss Pearlshipping.

    That's just what I think though.

    I definitely want to go back and watch the BW episodes that Dawn appeared in because I miss her. I'm still really holding out hope for Dawn to come back during XYZ and meet up with Ash and Co. Seeing as how Serena has a crush on Ash, I can definitely see her getting jealous of the bond that Ash and Dawn share. Maybe she'd even become a Pearlshipper.

    Okay, that probably won't happen but hey, a girl can dream, right?
    It's possible if they remake Diamond and Pearl. Considering how popular the Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby remakes were I wouldn't put it too far past them to remake the games. There are other references of Dawn too such as in the piplup cameo at the aquarium so the anime team hasn't forgotten her.

    I doubt Serena would become a pearlshipper, but I'd love to see her reaction to Dawn and Ash high fiving. Dawn's a competitor and I'd love to see them duke it out for Captain Oblivious's attention. (Good luck ladies. You'd be better off offering him a Mewtwo.) It'd be great if Lyra was there too to "spice" up the competition a bit. She's always been a pearlshipper at heart.

    Bolded: We. Will. Hold. The. Line.
    He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca




  17. #7892
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1275 View Post
    It's possible if they remake Diamond and Pearl. Considering how popular the Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby remakes were I wouldn't put it too far past them to remake the games. There are other references of Dawn too such as in the piplup cameo at the aquarium so the anime team hasn't forgotten her.

    I doubt Serena would become a pearlshipper, but I'd love to see her reaction to Dawn and Ash high fiving. Dawn's a competitor and I'd love to see them duke it out for Captain Oblivious's attention. (Good luck ladies. You'd be better off offering him a Mewtwo.) It'd be great if Lyra was there too to "spice" up the competition a bit. She's always been a pearlshipper at heart.

    Bolded: We. Will. Hold. The. Line.
    Yes. Remaking Diamond and Pearl would be a somewhat primary reason for bringing Dawn back. I as well want to see Serena's reaction to their high-fives. You're right too, Ash loves some Pokemon action, aside from food, and he would be certainly entertained if he sees the two battle.

  18. #7893
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    210

    Default

    if ORAS had a good reception that means that means the contest also had a good recepction

    then if the contest returns in Alola region the chances for Dawn's returns are high


    Dragon Ball Forever!!

    Pearlshipping Forever!!

    Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart


    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

  19. #7894
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Aquacorde Town
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post
    if ORAS had a good reception that means that means the contest also had a good recepction

    then if the contest returns in Alola region the chances for Dawn's returns are high
    That's my biggest hope That contests return so Dawn can too.

  20. #7895
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu979 View Post
    That's my biggest hope That contests return so Dawn can too.
    Anime contests were AWESOME. A real altwrnative style of pokemon competition that still has tge action battale in it. Most people will accept contests back into the anime with open arms!

  21. #7896
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1275 View Post
    It's possible if they remake Diamond and Pearl. Considering how popular the Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby remakes were I wouldn't put it too far past them to remake the games. There are other references of Dawn too such as in the piplup cameo at the aquarium so the anime team hasn't forgotten her.
    It's definitely possible. They've remade every other generation so I can't see them not remaking DP. But I can't see Dawn coming back. She already came back in BW so if DP were to be remade, the chances of Dawn making a comeback are slim to none.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1275 View Post
    I doubt Serena would become a pearlshipper, but I'd love to see her reaction to Dawn and Ash high fiving. Dawn's a competitor and I'd love to see them duke it out for Captain Oblivious's attention. (Good luck ladies. You'd be better off offering him a Mewtwo.) It'd be great if Lyra was there too to "spice" up the competition a bit. She's always been a pearlshipper at heart.
    It was mostly wishful thinking. I know Serena would never become an Pearlshipper, especially seeing that she has a crush on Ash. But hey, you never know, right?

    I agree, I would love it if Lyra came back. I can definitely see us getting so Pearlshipping moments if she did.

  22. #7897
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    I'm not exactly seeing how discussing the potential of a DP remake is relevant to Pearlshipping, guys. Please stay on topic. If you wanna discuss a DP remake, at least have it relate back to Pearlshipping somehow. K? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    It was mostly wishful thinking. I know Serena would never become an Pearlshipper, especially seeing that she has a crush on Ash. But hey, you never know, right?

    I agree, I would love it if Lyra came back. I can definitely see us getting so Pearlshipping moments if she did.
    I don't see Serena becoming a Pearlshipper. I mean, it would be nice if she did but I don't see that happening. The most I think would happen is Serena noticing the bond between Ash and Dawn and she gets a little jealous, thinking they are boyfriend and girlfriend and perhaps confronts Dawn cause ya'll know how Ash is. Of course Ash wouldn't know why Serena would acitng so weird and just brush it off as girls being girls. That might be a stretch though.

  23. #7898
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    375

    Default

    My apologies, Ery. You're right, the potential of DP remake is not relevant to Pearlshipping.

    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    I don't see Serena becoming a Pearlshipper. I mean, it would be nice if she did but I don't see that happening. The most I think would happen is Serena noticing the bond between Ash and Dawn and she gets a little jealous, thinking they are boyfriend and girlfriend and perhaps confronts Dawn cause ya'll know how Ash is. Of course Ash wouldn't know why Serena would acitng so weird and just brush it off as girls being girls. That might be a stretch though.
    I don't really think so. It definitely would be possible that if Dawn came back, she and Ash would spending a lot of time together and Serena would get jealous of the bond they share. It would interesting if Serena asked her if Ash is her boyfriend, just to see how she would respond, especially since Lyra already asked her that question. Ya'll remember how she reacted to that, right?

    I know it won't ever happen, given the anime's current state and the fact that SM are right around the corner. But who knows?

  24. #7899
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Cant belive that it's soon the 10th anniversary of Pearlshipping and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl!
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

    Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

    Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

    Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

  25. #7900
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Old times man. I was 11 when I started (a bit late) to watch the anime. Now I'm 19 in college.

    And even back then I had a nagging feeling that ash and dawn should be a couple.

Page 316 of 317 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •