Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312
Results 7,776 to 7,790 of 7790

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Jupp. Just a cool thing i noticed today. I was really bored so i just searched Ash on Google photos. The funny thing was that the most of the photos on ash with a girl was dawn! I then googled Ash X.... This time ash with misty was The top but thats because of the genwunners but dawn was still second on the search. Its really cool that these moments from the best days of pearlshipping are still there in form of fanarts and such things. Just wanted to point that out
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    Jupp. Just a cool thing i noticed today. I was really bored so i just searched Ash on Google photos. The funny thing was that the most of the photos on ash with a girl was dawn! I then googled Ash X.... This time ash with misty was The top but thats because of the genwunners but dawn was still second on the search. Its really cool that these moments from the best days of pearlshipping are still there in form of fanarts and such things. Just wanted to point that out
    There a LOT of pearlshipping fanart (inc. Rule 34). The MAIN problem I have isthe lack of good pearlshipping fanfics.

I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    I like both amour and pearl (not a big shipping fan) but I actually saw more pearlshipper and pokeshipper bashing other shippings than amour.

Wish People these days would stop Bashing I mean like can't we all get along also not cool to put other shippings down folks don't do it and no need to worry I'm one of the Nicest guys out there you would want to meet and ya know when I was a kid I'd always come home to watch Pokemon watched all 6 generations and trough out all of them Generation 4 was the best has the big place in my heart Diamond and Pearl forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris the ash fan View Post
    Wish People these days would stop Bashing I mean like can't we all get along also not cool to put other shippings down folks don't do it and no need to worry I'm one of the Nicest guys out there you would want to meet and ya know when I was a kid I'd always come home to watch Pokemon watched all 6 generations and trough out all of them Generation 4 was the best has the big place in my heart Diamond and Pearl forever.
    It sucks doesnt it? I cant talk to some fans just because they dont like the amourshipping or pearlshipping or whatevershipping they may agree with and also gen 4 rocked!

This is me if amourshipping does not become cannon

Quote Originally Posted by ej02 View Post
    It sucks doesnt it? I cant talk to some fans just because they dont like the amourshipping or pearlshipping or whatevershipping they may agree with and also gen 4 rocked!
    Then again its the internet we are talking about here...

Don't you think its odd that the CLOSEST thing to a cannon pairing is actually alroshipping?

Didn't see any amourshipping lately but that's because XY is surprising them with the return of Miet so I bet amourshipping is getting hyped for the next episode of Pokemon XY I'm hyped for Pokemon XY's next episode to could be intresting Id Say oh and btw do any of you know about Pearlshipping Tv?

I actually think that amourshipping is really cute and IF not for dawn, i would not mind ash and serena. The thing is that everywere on Youtube amourshippers nowadays bash other shippings especially pearlshipping. And then they say that pearlshippers arent very nice . I have nothing against them its just that their fanbase is starting to get a bit anoying
    Youtube is crawling with some of the worst Amourshippers on the face of the earth. I blame youtubers like Kgprestige and Tyronethegod3 who overrate everything serena does as amorshipping and their mostly brainless fanbase cling on to every word and bash pearl and pokeshipping but claim that amourshippers are saints but there are some good amourshippers who respect others opinions. heck even tyronethegod3 made a video ranting on dawn/pearlshipping not even giving the ship or her the credit it deserves

Hi guys... This is my first post in this WHOLE forum... I have been following serebii forum for about 6 months now but I'm toooo lazy to post anything on any thread. But today, reading this thread somewhat annoyed me (no offense).Remember that I'm not here to make people arguing or you can say,war. And yes I'm an Amourshipper and I find these posts offensive!

Dear Pearshippers that are thinking that many Amourshippers have been agressive recently,
    I'm not here to brag about how 'Amazing' my ship is like many other shippers and I think that this may be the only post from me for a while. As I said, EVERY shipping has flamers and haters, you can't judge the majority of the fan base like that! If you guys said that Amourshipppers have been aggressive recently, well, if you go to some Amourshipping videos, you will see MANY ppl bashing this ship! Even Pearlshippers ! Want some proofs about Amour being offense A LOT? Read carsfan(yes, your perfect Pearlshipper), sanil Panman,Angel of darkness(both are Pokeshipper),Xavier Pierce,etc they bash Amour A L O T. Want to know why some Amourshippers have been aggressive recently? Some of them are because they have had enough about other shippers trying to hate on Serena(useless,girly,etc) and Amourshipping(forced,unrealistic,bland,boring,etc)

About Youtubers praising Amourshipping, it's their flipping channel, and you guys must agree that Amourshipping has lot's of potential to develop,right? Therefore, they were stating their opinion and they loves the ship, so wynaught? Btw, the ship can't get its praise if it didn't deserve it,right?

What I want to say is... Don't say that you don't like Amourshipping because of it's fanbase! EVERYSHIPPING has their own flamers! And b4 you judge a fanbase, please look at your own fanbase! Remember that I'm stating MY OPINION about flamers/bashers, thanks for reading this casual useless post and have a nice day. And for the second time, I'm talking to Pearshippers that are thinking that many Amourshippers are being agressive, no bashing intended!
    Favorite shippings: Amour, Fourthwheel(even if Max hasn't met Bonnie), NaLu Favorite manga/anime: One Piece, Naruto, Pkm XY,Fairy Tail.
    Favorite pokemons: Garchomp,Darkrai,Lucario.
    Favorite Pkm games:Emerald,Black 1( I don't have 3ds so I can't judge XY or OG/AS).

Quote Originally Posted by Minios View Post
    Hi guys... This is my first post in this WHOLE forum... I have been following serebii forum for about 6 months now but I'm toooo lazy to post anything on any thread. But today, reading this thread somewhat annoyed me (no offense).Remember that I'm not here to make people arguing or you can say,war. And yes I'm an Amourshipper and I find these posts offensive!

Dear Pearshippers that are thinking that many Amourshippers have been agressive recently,
    I'm not here to brag about how 'Amazing' my ship is like many other shippers and I think that this may be the only post from me for a while. As I said, EVERY shipping has flamers and haters, you can't judge the majority of the fan base like that! If you guys said that Amourshipppers have been aggressive recently, well, if you go to some Amourshipping videos, you will see MANY ppl bashing this ship! Even Pearlshippers ! Want some proofs about Amour being offense A LOT? Read carsfan(yes, your perfect Pearlshipper), sanil Panman,Angel of darkness(both are Pokeshipper),Xavier Pierce,etc they bash Amour A L O T. Want to know why some Amourshippers have been aggressive recently? Some of them are because they have had enough about other shippers trying to hate on Serena(useless,girly,etc) and Amourshipping(forced,unrealistic,bland,boring,etc)

About Youtubers praising Amourshipping, it's their flipping channel, and you guys must agree that Amourshipping has lot's of potential to develop,right? Therefore, they were stating their opinion and they loves the ship, so wynaught? Btw, the ship can't get its praise if it didn't deserve it,right?

What I want to say is... Don't say that you don't like Amourshipping because of it's fanbase! EVERYSHIPPING has their own flamers! And b4 you judge a fanbase, please look at your own fanbase! Remember that I'm stating MY OPINION about flamers/bashers, thanks for reading this casual useless post and have a nice day. And for the second time, I'm talking to Pearshippers that are thinking that many Amourshippers are being agressive, no bashing intended!

Agreed, but I think the bashing goes both ways.

At the end of the day, I feel that there's too much hate on other shippings that people don't like (due to the pairing or the Pokegal, whatever). I just wish people would have a brain to realize that it's probably best to agree to disagree and respect everyone's opinion. It's stupefying to me to see people throw insults (or, in rare extreme cases, worse threats) over debatable things like shipping pairs. And this applies to every shipping debate, even those behind Pearl or those behind Amour.

Now, to make sure I'm not trying to push this thread towards Amour vs Pearl...while being an Amourshipper in recent months, I was also a Pearlshipper when I last followed the D/P saga a few years back. I just liked the dynamic that both Ash and Dawn shared. Also, IMO, D/P was probably the best of the episodic sagas thus far (XY doesn't count in rankings until it's near/at completion for me).

But yeah, regardless of my allegiance to various shipping, I still hold Pearlshipping dear to my heart (because those were good times).

Quote Originally Posted by Minios View Post

Understandably, we MAY be a bit hippocritical since pearl was almost as popular as aumour is now before gen 6. But still, it baffles me on how many armourshippers are almost as bad or even WORSE than genwunner pokeshippers and genwunners in general.

As I said, some pearlshippers were like this back in the day, but not most of whats left. And it seems like you are getting bashed a lot but honestly all four (alto,poke,adv,pearl) have to do some shouting at aumor in comments sections on YT to even be visable because of the OVERWHELMING NUMBERS.

As a person who considers armour the third shipping pairing, I understand some of that. But still Those people that just stick to the new and shiny pairings are VERY annoying. Those that just jumped from poke to adv to pearl to amour because its the most popular. THAT is the annoying part of armourshippers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    As a person who considers armour the third shipping pairing, I understand some of that. But still Those people that just stick to the new and shiny pairings are VERY annoying. Those that just jumped from poke to adv to pearl to amour because its the most popular. THAT is the annoying part of armourshippers.
    Really? I think that that applies to every ship not including poke because it was the first. People don't move away from a ship to another because it's popular, they move on because they know that the other ship will never come back. I was a former pokeshipper, but left because I knew it will no longer happen, now I am an amourshipper.
    Last edited by chicorita3; Yesterday at 5:00 PM.
    A Misty day in May, where the Dawn peaks, and the Iris's flow so Serene.

Pearlshipping is my favorite shipping. I loved their interactions and relationship i love how sinnoh treated Dawn like a co-star giving them their own duet opening and mentioning him and her in the japanese opening credits something no other companions got. P.S. im trying to move this forum back to its main topic not amourshippings bad fans but pearlshipping itself

I think that my statement started this whole debate and im sorry for that. I was just annoyed over some amourshippers bashing pearl thats all. I have nothing against it and as i said earlier i think amour i pretty cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnhikari96 View Post
    Pearlshipping is my favorite shipping. I loved their interactions and relationship i love how sinnoh treated Dawn like a co-star giving them their own duet opening and mentioning him and her in the japanese opening credits something no other companions got. P.S. im trying to move this forum back to its main topic not amourshippings bad fans but pearlshipping itself
    Yeah thats what made sinnoh so popular. The story was more about dawn and dawns adventure. We got a break from just ash and his heroics and it was instead focused on dawns growth as a trainer and coordinator. If youre talking about High Touch, it is one of if not the biggest pearlshipping hint and i just dont see how the writers pair her with ash after that opening and all they said. There had to be a purpose
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnhikari96 View Post
    Yeah. In the case of misty her motives were only really shown slightly exept in certain episodes, Ash being the main star by FAR. In fact her later apperance in AG portraid her motives goals and personallity MUCH better.
    May... was interesting to see. To see someone who is MORE uninteligent about pokemon at first was interesting. She did eventually get the coordinator goal but the main focus was still largely ash.
    Iris is much of a toned down dawn in her ambitions at least, but she obviously does not show a big intrest in ash. At least romantically.
    serena is actually a similar case to may so far. Low presence at the beginning of the story, not knowing what to do untill a fair bit into the generation. Charecter wise though, I think BONNIE is more fleshed out that serena. The amount of episodes focused on her and only her (and the movie) is astonishing. Anyway back on topic...

Dawn has much the same ambitions as ash, just replace battling and coordinating ang voilá. The main focus was not ash, but rather ash and dawn. Both supporting each other unlike any of ash's companions so far. Usually its a one way thing of someone teaching the other (or in iris's case, mutural teasing) but those two work together EXTREAMLY well. I don't think either ash nor dawn could have gone that far in the lily of the vally conference or the grand festival respectivly. And such is why I support pearlshipping.

Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312