Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313
Results 7,801 to 7,806 of 7806

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

I personally love how the pair interact with each other... I mean just look at them!!! They are always there for each other... They understand each other like no other girl can compare... Or that is what I believe... That aside, just look at the level of problems they faced together!!! They have fought God himself and lived to tell the tale... They fought beings of Time and space and Anti-matter... That is Galactic level stuff... You just don't come out of it together and not form a bond... Personally I love Dawn to bits... The cheerful personality, the creativity, the love, the kindness, everything just augments well with Ash's nature making them a perfect couple in my opinion... That's just a part of everything I wish to convey in this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Dupane View Post
    I personally love how the pair interact with each other... I mean just look at them!!! They are always there for each other... They understand each other like no other girl can compare... Or that is what I believe... That aside, just look at the level of problems they faced together!!! They have fought God himself and lived to tell the tale... They fought beings of Time and space and Anti-matter... That is Galactic level stuff... You just don't come out of it together and not form a bond... Personally I love Dawn to bits... The cheerful personality, the creativity, the love, the kindness, everything just augments well with Ash's nature making them a perfect couple in my opinion... That's just a part of everything I wish to convey in this matter...

100% agreed mate! Dawn did things that was just so much different and refreshing compared to the other female companions. Cheering for Ash while dressed up as a cheerleader, cheering him up when he lost to Paul by putting up a thought performance, always by his side etc. I could go on all day on how Dawn trumps the others. Isn't Dawn/Hikari's theme title named "By your side" :O Because she demonstrates it really well towards Ash!

I know what you mean man Dawn and Ash work so well together you could see that in most of the episodes that this is like no other shipping we've seen. They are the same like to peas in a pod notice that saying was from Lyra She was one of the hints that brought pearlshipping to life there are other hints to that I like from the Diamond and Pearl you guy can tell me about the hints that you like the most.

I love this ship. Dawn and Ash had a great relationship they were invested in what the other was doing, they even learned from each other, they connected so well with each other Also High Touch is the reason i cant see ash with any other girl

So I'm a member of this website called the Pearlshipping Vault and there are some cool topics that people have been coming up with while the XY series is running.
    I think this has been discussed a few times, but since we have some new members, I was wondering if we can bring up this one topic again.
    If Hikari were to make an appearance in the XY series, how would it happen and how can her interaction with Satoshi be relevant?
    My answer would be if another contest like what Serena is investing her talent in. If Satoshi saw her, probably he would interact with her exactly how he always has (and of course it would be how they've interacted in the DP and BW series). Their interactions could be relevant by how Serena views them. She might feel a bit threatened or worried with probably some comments from Bonnie and Clemont or some other people that make their appearances.
    What do y'all think?
    I'm not giving up on you. You don't understand this yet, but people need you.
    ~Tadashi Hamada

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    So I'm a member of this website called the Pearlshipping Vault and there are some cool topics that people have been coming up with while the XY series is running.
    I think this has been discussed a few times, but since we have some new members, I was wondering if we can bring up this one topic again.
    If Hikari were to make an appearance in the XY series, how would it happen and how can her interaction with Satoshi be relevant?
    My answer would be if another contest like what Serena is investing her talent in. If Satoshi saw her, probably he would interact with her exactly how he always has (and of course it would be how they've interacted in the DP and BW series). Their interactions could be relevant by how Serena views them. She might feel a bit threatened or worried with probably some comments from Bonnie and Clemont or some other people that make their appearances.
    What do y'all think?
    I personally think that within kalos, dawn will not appear. But if they go either to hoenn or the next reigion serena follows but then surpize, dawn is there too. But tge main principle is the same. Dawn will interact in the almost-couple like way with ash, and serena will have some clashes with dawn over this for a while. But she will eventually see that ash is perfect for dawn.

Oh and btw I like the serena/kenny pararell theory.

Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313