Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311
Results 7,751 to 7,755 of 7755

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Hey guys, thought I would drop by. Even though Advanceshipping is my primary ship, I have a soft spot for Pearlshipping and it is my 2nd favorite pokemon Ship. Dawn is really adorable and cute. So I was wondering if you guys know any great mutlichapt(preferably finished) Pearlshipping fanfics. I need something to changeup reading advaneshipping fics. I Need some variety. BTW the gloves gift was brilliant, I think Dawn making Ash a new hat would be a good gift to give him.

Do you love the Legend of Zelda? Do you love the Pokemon Anime? Then come read my Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    Hey guys, thought I would drop by. Even though Advanceshipping is my primary ship, I have a soft spot for Pearlshipping and it is my 2nd favorite pokemon Ship. Dawn is really adorable and cute. So I was wondering if you guys know any great mutlichapt(preferably finished) Pearlshipping fanfics. I need something to changeup reading advaneshipping fics. I Need some variety. BTW the gloves gift was brilliant, I think Dawn making Ash a new hat would be a good gift to give him.
    Try fiddling with the filters on fanfic.net. turn the rating filters off(most good ones are actually M rated). Ash and dawn: the unova chapter, ash and dawn: together are a few more popular ones. Northern lights and ocean dreams is also interesting, a ash/misty/dawn threesome pairing that is quite well done, considering that i don't like yaoi or harem fics and such unless they are very good.
    the problem is the surprizingly LOW amount of pearlship fanfics. At least most of them are good quality, unlike most of the poke/advanced/armourship trash that seem to exsist. Not that those ships are bad but...

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    Wow it was a long time since I read a fanfic... Here have some that I actually liked:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5301539...s-On-My-Guitar (multi chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5818366/1/I-Don-t-Mind (one-shot, my favorite)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5672883/1/Fireflies (one-shot)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5605124/1/Mistletoe (one-shot, a more funny one)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5393713/18/Snowstruck (multi chapter, pretty sad one... the chapters are pretty short so it's a real quickie at least for me xd)

There was also one that I really enjoyed but I don't seem to find it... oh well. I am also doing a Pearlshipping fanfic, but it's actually on my Polish blog, but recently I decided to start and translate them in English because I'm reaaally lazy with the Polish version, in fact I wrote only the first-prologue chapter, and then I had everything set up in my mind buuut I haven't written anything for... almost a year now, holly cow that's a lot. (yes I am a really lazy person) Well I will at least try to do something about it, so keep faith!
    My favorite pokemons are
    1. Rayquaza/Absol
    2. Blastoise
    3. Umbreon
    4. Buisel
    5. Pichu evolutionary line/Shinx evolutionary line

Phew. Could all this have been a dream? Well, a part of me supposed that I was someone else for all of three seconds, with (counterparts to) Ash and Dawn living completely Pokémon-less lives somewhere out there. The more I look back, the more I find myself struck by exactly how optimal Pearlshipping’s environment for growth turned out to be. Glad I am to see some newer faces, in a manner of speaking, holding down the proverbial fort in the meantime, and who knew that personal assessment of certain tragedies on my part would help clarify these two kids’ romantic friendship that much further? Anyone who’s curious is welcome to visitor message me, but a redirection toward a sharper focus might suffice for now.:

If you could describe Pearlshipping in one word, what would it be, and why?

If you’d asked me this question five years ago, I would’ve picked “self-confidence”, but with certain rearrangements, “harmony” I find even better. They have a preference for sensing each other’s moods, and they can’t stand the idea of hurting each other over anything. Ash and Dawn could depend on each other for help with anything catching their curiosity, and need I mention the nasty piece of work known as Team Galactic? In transferring their styles between each other, they exchanged a part of themselves in a way, thereby enhancing and expanding their bond, all the way to the point of influencing others around them, as well. This duo could turn anything into a clear expression of their romantic friendship, inherently innocent as it is, creating a most awesome fountain of enlightenment for their world.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362 View Post
    Phew. Could all this have been a dream? Well, a part of me supposed that I was someone else for all of three seconds, with (counterparts to) Ash and Dawn living completely Pokémon-less lives somewhere out there. The more I look back, the more I find myself struck by exactly how optimal Pearlshipping’s environment for growth turned out to be. Glad I am to see some newer faces, in a manner of speaking, holding down the proverbial fort in the meantime, and who knew that personal assessment of certain tragedies on my part would help clarify these two kids’ romantic friendship that much further? Anyone who’s curious is welcome to visitor message me, but a redirection toward a sharper focus might suffice for now.:

If you could describe Pearlshipping in one word, what would it be, and why?

If you’d asked me this question five years ago, I would’ve picked “self-confidence”, but with certain rearrangements, “harmony” I find even better. They have a preference for sensing each other’s moods, and they can’t stand the idea of hurting each other over anything. Ash and Dawn could depend on each other for help with anything catching their curiosity, and need I mention the nasty piece of work known as Team Galactic? In transferring their styles between each other, they exchanged a part of themselves in a way, thereby enhancing and expanding their bond, all the way to the point of influencing others around them, as well. This duo could turn anything into a clear expression of their romantic friendship, inherently innocent as it is, creating a most awesome fountain of enlightenment for their world.
    WOW. What a perfect word to describe thier relationship. It makes even MORE sense when you consider that most batters and coordinators do not get along very well.

If there is one OTHER word describing pearlshipping it is PASSION. They are passionate for their goals, passionate to each OTHERS goals, and passionate for each other too.

BTW I really want contests back. I miss them.

Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311