Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315
Results 7,851 to 7,860 of 7860

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

  1. #7851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fjkpwek View Post
    Well, for me, I'm hoping at least a Candice cameo in Snowbelle City which i know would not probably happen. If Serena is really the "last" female-travelling companion for Ash, then I'm hoping that all of the other female "friends" of Ash return on a "backwards" manner. To be honest, I really like to see Dawn too.
    Been so long since I've been on here!
    I agree with your notion on the Candice cameo, that'd be a great reference to gen4. At the very least, I hope that when Ash ends his journey, he visits each of his previous companions, with Dawn being the last and in the end they go off in the distance holding hands. But that is probably just fantasy. For Dawn to return now they need contests. That is the only way they could incorporate Dawn without forcing her in

  2. #7852
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinypikachu15 View Post
    Been so long since I've been on here!
    I agree with your notion on the Candice cameo, that'd be a great reference to gen4. At the very least, I hope that when Ash ends his journey, he visits each of his previous companions, with Dawn being the last and in the end they go off in the distance holding hands. But that is probably just fantasy. For Dawn to return now they need contests. That is the only way they could incorporate Dawn without forcing her in
    Yep. For that to happen, we must wait until the new "Sinnoh game" appears. If she does appear, then I think that she's somehow related to Wulfric, not as in their relatives, maybe he's her mentor, or he's the one that drove her to be an ice type gym leader. Well, that's just my theory.
    Yes, the holding hands thing is just a fantasy, and I want to see that all of Ash's companions together in person and in animation.
    Maybe she could try entering Showcases in order to hone her skills for being a Coordinator. Or, if they really did bring the contests back, then, I hope she'll come back.

  3. #7853
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fjkpwek View Post
    Yep. For that to happen, we must wait until the new "Sinnoh game" appears. If she does appear, then I think that she's somehow related to Wulfric, not as in their relatives, maybe he's her mentor, or he's the one that drove her to be an ice type gym leader. Well, that's just my theory.
    Yes, the holding hands thing is just a fantasy, and I want to see that all of Ash's companions together in person and in animation.
    Maybe she could try entering Showcases in order to hone her skills for being a Coordinator. Or, if they really did bring the contests back, then, I hope she'll come back.
    Well contests were in ORAS... contest MAY have a shot in kalos. Especially if they decide to put it in for Z.
    I really do miss anime contests. I feel like nothing could replace them. They are as exiting to watch as battling, which the other alternate competitions don't really do. The fact that there are no in game counterparts to these anime only stuff also hurts these a lot...

  4. #7854
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    348

    Default

    ^ same, I really miss Contests as well. I like the idea of showcases and all but I really miss contests. They were always so exciting and I could easily see myself being a contest coordinator if I lived in the Pokemon world.

    I always a weird Pearlshipping headcanon. I always thought that Ash and Dawn did really have feelings for each other but never realized it until after DP ended. Now they're both in different regions but they're always on each other's mind and they can't wait to see each other again.

    Pearlshipping is still my favorite pairing. It's the only pairing that I truly fell in love with. Sure, I supported other pairings before Ash and Dawn even met but Pearl is the only one that I became a hardcore supporter of. It will always hold a very special place in my heart for that reason.

    I can't see any other pairing involving Ash or Dawn that will ever top Pearl, tbh.

  5. #7855
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    ^ same, I really miss Contests as well. I like the idea of showcases and all but I really miss contests. They were always so exciting and I could easily see myself being a contest coordinator if I lived in the Pokemon world.

    I always a weird Pearlshipping headcanon. I always thought that Ash and Dawn did really have feelings for each other but never realized it until after DP ended. Now they're both in different regions but they're always on each other's mind and they can't wait to see each other again.

    Pearlshipping is still my favorite pairing. It's the only pairing that I truly fell in love with. Sure, I supported other pairings before Ash and Dawn even met but Pearl is the only one that I became a hardcore supporter of. It will always hold a very special place in my heart for that reason.

    I can't see any other pairing involving Ash or Dawn that will ever top Pearl, tbh.
    Well maybe not ash (that remains to be seen really, I mean who knows who ash would travel with next) but dawn... yeah. If there ever will be someone else for her I have a feeling that he'll be VERY similar to ash... ash is basically the only charecter that I can actually see dawn with.

  6. #7856
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBraveGallade View Post
    Well maybe not ash (that remains to be seen really, I mean who knows who ash would travel with next) but dawn... yeah. If there ever will be someone else for her I have a feeling that he'll be VERY similar to ash... ash is basically the only charecter that I can actually see dawn with.
    Me too, since he's the person Dawn is closest too, not Kenny and Paul.

  7. #7857
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Hey guys, remember me? Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong? I just want to drop by and say hi as well as a couple of things.

    First, happy holidays to you all. Hope it's been great for all of you.

    Second, I was watching the episodes from BW where Dawn came back a couple of days ago and I couldn't help it but I miss Dawn more and more each day. Pearlshipping is still my favorite pairing and if it wasn't for this pairing, I wouldn't be here now. This is the first shipping I ever truly supported and it will always be my anime OTP. I just love this pairing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fjkpwek View Post
    Me too, since he's the person Dawn is closest too, not Kenny and Paul.
    I defintiely have to agree with this. Dawn didn't seem to be as close to anyone else as she was with Ash. It's also the same with Ash as well, if you ask me. Ash has never been as close to any of his other female traveling companions as he was with Dawn.

    Honestly, they just seemed inseparable during DP.

  8. #7858
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    86

    Default

    First of all...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY
    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Hey guys, remember me? Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong? I just want to drop by and say hi as well as a couple of things.

    First, happy holidays to you all. Hope it's been great for all of you.

    Second, I was watching the episodes from BW where Dawn came back a couple of days ago and I couldn't help it but I miss Dawn more and more each day. Pearlshipping is still my favorite pairing and if it wasn't for this pairing, I wouldn't be here now. This is the first shipping I ever truly supported and it will always be my anime OTP. I just love this pairing.



    I defintiely have to agree with this. Dawn didn't seem to be as close to anyone else as she was with Ash. It's also the same with Ash as well, if you ask me. Ash has never been as close to any of his other female traveling companions as he was with Dawn.

    Honestly, they just seemed inseparable during DP.
    Yeah at the end of the sinnoh league i was like "WHAT! ALREADY!" Because ash always had a post league adventure with his companions before. It seemed a bit... short.
    At least its sort of understandable, considering dawn's dreams and ambitions are as strong as ash's

  9. #7859
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Hello people, been a long time since I posted here !

    I just checked the hints all people are pointing out concerning Pearlshipping, and there's one I never saw which I find pretty important ! It's in all the japanese openings of DP. When there's the introducing text for the series. In DP, the text says precisely :

    "The mysterious creatures of this planet, Pocket Monsters... Shortly, Pokemon ! Now, the story of Satoshi and Hikari and Pokemon, their meeting, adventures, and battles is about to begin !"
    Whereas in EVERY other arc, only Ash and Pokemon are mentioned, just search on youtube the openings. So there it is, a new question for you pearlshippers !
    What do you think of that hint ? Do you find it important regarding Pearlshipping ?

  10. #7860
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    seoul, south korea
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiranaphy View Post
    Hello people, been a long time since I posted here !

    I just checked the hints all people are pointing out concerning Pearlshipping, and there's one I never saw which I find pretty important ! It's in all the japanese openings of DP. When there's the introducing text for the series. In DP, the text says precisely :

    "The mysterious creatures of this planet, Pocket Monsters... Shortly, Pokemon ! Now, the story of Satoshi and Hikari and Pokemon, their meeting, adventures, and battles is about to begin !"
    Whereas in EVERY other arc, only Ash and Pokemon are mentioned, just search on youtube the openings. So there it is, a new question for you pearlshippers !
    What do you think of that hint ? Do you find it important regarding Pearlshipping ?
    Holy crap. I didn't know that!

    Well more proof that DP had dawn as a co-star with ash instead of just a partner like in the other reigions

Page 315 of 315 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •