Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 7976

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    It certainly helped the popularity. It did absolutely nothing for them in the anime. ORAS was covered through passive references to Hoenn like Sawyer rather than Misty's return like FRLG or the introduction of one of the protagonists like Lyra and HGSS. Given how ORAS was handled, there's really nothing to say that Sinnoh remakes would be any different.
    Zelda consider double posting not aloud.
    anyways because of ORAS Sawyer was added to the anime and i kis you not when I say that.
    they did this cuz in the AG ash didnts have a rival.
    and im defo not trying to bash this ship I just wanna start new conversations on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    Zelda consider double posting not aloud.
    anyways because of ORAS Sawyer was added to the anime and i kis you not when I say that.
    they did this cuz in the AG ash didnts have a rival.
    and im defo not trying to bash this ship I just wanna start new conversations on it.
    Excuse me? I never double posted. Mizz Nikki deleted a post about Steven Stone being added into the anime for ORAS, which I was replying to. Please get your facts straight before you start baseless accusations.

Can you please restate what you're trying to say? I'm not entirely sure what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldafan128 View Post
    The point is that the only way a Sinnoh remake would help Pearl in canon is if Dawn returned. That's doubtful, considering the fact that May didn't get as much as a passive acknowledgement for the ORAS remakes.
    May's Japanese VA is retired, which may be a reason to not bring back her.

1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 663 episode
    2. Team Rocket: 662 episode
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 617 episode
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 279 episode
    5. Haruka/May: 197 episode
    6. Masato/Max: 195 episode
    7. Hikari/Dawn: 191 episode
    8. Kenji/Tracey: 35 episode

Still better than Tracey!

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    May's Japanese VA is retired, which may be a reason to not bring back her.
    That certainly does complicate things. Still, it wouldn't prevent a flashback using the original voice acting, or even Ash just casually mentioning "Hey I went to Hoenn." It's not like The Pokemon Company hasn't re-casted a voice actor, though. I wish you guys the best, but I really don't think that it's going to be any different for Dawn than it was for May.

Quote Originally Posted by Manqoba View Post
    I don't care what actually happens. I will forever imagine that she kissed Ash by surprise then rode down the escalator like a boss.

Megumi Toyoguchi is not retired, she just take a break due to pregnancy

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-her-pregnancy

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by UDI View Post

Well congrats to her I say.
    Last edited by Chris the ash fan; 1st February 2017 at 9:41 PM.

Oh Congratulations to her.

Guess that means she probably won't be in the next movie then, which is a shame. I wanted to see Dawn again.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

It would be cool if someone were to make a minecraft series about Dawn, and Serena, both at Hoenn. What would you guys like to see from this if Dawn and Serena became the best of friends while traveling together through out the Hoenn Region?

Quote Originally Posted by ZACHX View Post
    It would be cool if someone were to make a minecraft series about Dawn, and Serena, both at Hoenn. What would you guys like to see from this if Dawn and Serena became the best of friends while traveling together through out the Hoenn Region?
    If that happened as a fan series itd be awesome especially for someone who likes this ship anyway.
    but to be serious with you I think Im now getting hyped up for the Sinnoh remakes just because of dawn.
    But for some reason I think im starting to like this ship alot more now for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    If that happened as a fan series itd be awesome especially for someone who likes this ship anyway.
    but to be serious with you I think Im now getting hyped up for the Sinnoh remakes just because of dawn.
    But for some reason I think im starting to like this ship alot more now for some reason.
    I'm probably gonna focus on a Minecraft fanmade Pokemon series should be fun to start roleplaying once I get finished with a few other projects over at You Tube a Pokemon fanmade series will defiantly be awesome to work on for my main project.

i would like that while Ash is in the shool in the Melemele island, Dawn is in a school in Poli Island where she saw Tapu Fini

in the school his companions are Gladion, Hau, Llima, Acerola and Mina and his profesor is Burnet

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

i would like that while Ash is in the shool in the Melemele island, Dawn is in a school in Poli Island where she saw Tapu Fini

in the school his companions are Gladion, Hau, Llima, Acerola and Mina and his profesor is Burnet
    I think that is a very clever idea. That would make it very interesting.

Since I knew she voiced cure beat in suite Precure. I think Dawn's super hero personan would be a guitarist Piplup hero who would be Ash's version of tuxedo Mask

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Since I knew she voiced cure beat in suite Precure. I think Dawn's super hero personan would be a guitarist Piplup hero who would be Ash's version of tuxedo Mask
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Blah1 View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Dawn Voice actress voiced by a Precure

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Dawn Voice actress voiced by a Precure
    Sorry, I just don't know what a precure is.

On April 1st, in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Pokemon anime, from 11 am to 4 pm JST, the first and last episode of each series will be airing, with an hour long Pokenchi following it.

That means that they will transmit the first episode of DP, episode that was featured by Dawn, almost completely

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

is this a posible Dawn's returns reference?

C78atJoWsAIeUzf.jpg

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

C78atJoWsAIeUzf.jpg
    i doubt it, although a dawn return would be very welcome imo.

Congrats to her!

Hopefully she'll stay in the business (on Japan, it's kind hard for a woman who is married and have children to get many major roles).

She is quite talented and has done an amazing work as Dawn.

C78atJoWsAIeUzf.jpg
    Thought the possibility seems little, I hope/want to see her have a new cameo in the series. or a special episode to say the least .
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

DAPixiv

It honestly would be nice to see the anime bring these characters back at least for something. Either like a side series or something. Maybe gen 8?

in the new trailer appears a pipulp!!

unfortunately is not Dawn's, is owned by the new girl of the movie, but for other side the other new companion of Ash have a lucario, lucario and piplup are the most popular sinnoh pokemom, thats is a big hint of a eventually DP remakes, if so, then open the door for a Dawn's cameo in SM

in other side i just noticed that Dawn is the only girl that shares elements with the 3 main girls of SM

Dawn and Mallow shares similar joy and energetic personality

Dawn and Lillie shares afraid of pokemon (with the diference that Lillie is afraid of every pokemon and Dawn only to minum and plusle)

Dawn and Lana shares blue hair and eyes and owned the wáter starter of respective región (and Ash have the other two)

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

in the new trailer appears a pipulp!!

unfortunately is not Dawn's, is owned by the new girl of the movie, but for other side the other new companion of Ash have a lucario, lucario and piplup are the most popular sinnoh pokemom, thats is a big hint of a eventually DP remakes, if so, then open the door for a Dawn's cameo in SM

in other side i just noticed that Dawn is the only girl that shares elements with the 3 main girls of SM

Dawn and Mallow shares similar joy and energetic personality

Dawn and Lillie shares afraid of pokemon (with the diference that Lillie is afraid of every pokemon and Dawn only to minum and plusle)

Dawn and Lana shares blue hair and eyes and owned the wáter starter of respective región (and Ash have the other two)
    The first person that actually make me remember when I saw Piplup was Dawn. lol But then I remember that it'll be on Kanto so yeah.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

DAPixiv

yeah that was disappointing

Page 319 of 320 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320 LastLast