Page 320 of 322 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322 LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8048

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

today twitter oficial account of the movie released the tráiler for the sinnoh hat pikachu

curiously it can be Heard the rock versión of Dawn's theme along with some scenes when Ash and Dawn playing pinpon or when Dawn takes a sleeping pikachu

https://twitter.com/pokemon_movie/st...75681229254656

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

*I'LL USE UP MY LIFE AURA TO REVIVE THIS THREAD*

Nah joking but Pokemon movie 20 comes out soon and we already know that a Piplup will be in the movie taking center stage along with a Lucario. Love how
    Pokemon refuse to forget Sinnoh and Piplup specially. I know for a fact that Piplup and Dawn were loved in Japan
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

at the least, Dawn appears in the ending of the new movie along with other Ash's freinds also the ending theme of the new pokemon movie is a version with lyrics of "oracion" the claasic theme from the rise of darkai

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I really do not want to see this thread die. Come on, Pearlshippers. Where you all at?

I'm pretty sure that a lot of you have heard that Misty and Brock are coming back by now. I'm hopeful that Dawn will come back at some point to, it definitely seems more plausible now, especially with this news. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    I really do not want to see this thread die. Come on, Pearlshippers. Where you all at?

I'm pretty sure that a lot of you have heard that Misty and Brock are coming back by now. I'm hopeful that Dawn will come back at some point to, it definitely seems more plausible now, especially with this news. What do you guys think?
    If Brock and Misty returning is to honor the 20th anniversary as a lot of others are saying, then I see no reason to believe Dawn returning is in the cards right now.

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

Pearlshipping is still my favorite (though I favor several other ships too) but honestly there's not much to even speculate about at this point. I hope Dawn shows up again someday, but I'm not optimistic. The people in this thread love her character but by now she's just one of many travel companions (but still one of my favorites). Maybe if/when they get to the Diamond/Pearl remakes there will be a slight chance, but that's still a long shot.

I think all the companions make a brief ending credit cameo in the anniversary movie, right? I still kind look forward to even that little bit.

I have to say that even though I am a Cavalier/Amourshipper, I will always have a very special place in my heart for Pearlshipping. I just loved the close bond that Ash and Dawn shared throughout DP. Like a lot of you, I would really love it if Dawn came back and giving the news that Misty and Brock are coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if Dawn did at some point, even if for a couple of episodes. But then again, who knows what the writers are planning.

Tumblr | Matt's Secret Base | Author's Profile
    3DS Friend Code: 4871-6086-4217

I'm wouldn't say I'm a shipper, but I sort of support Pearlshipping, not the love side, but the bond between Ash and Dawn, its the strongest we've had in the series.

I'd like to think we could see Dawn, a recent interview sort of hinted that Ash and his Alola friends could go to other regions for extracurricular classes and meet old friends, so Dawn returning could be on the cards at some point.

Top 3 favourite pokemon
    Sinnoh Anime Fan!

I agree Ash needs to definatly see Dawn again. Pearlshipping for life

I cross my fingers!!! I really hope that the writers might give us that!!!

No need to worry!!!!

Ash and Dawn have the best bond so Dawn definatly needs to come back

I'm hopeful Dawn might come back in the near future but if she were to come back, I don't really see her staying that long. But her coming back and the possbility of new Pearlshippy moments is enough to make me a very happy girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorian Rush View Post
    I'm hopeful Dawn might come back in the near future but if she were to come back, I don't really see her staying that long. But her coming back and the possbility of new Pearlshippy moments is enough to make me a very happy girl.
    Well, Misty and Brock did so at this point I see it as very likely that she will someday return. Before this alot of us thought that the makers of Pokemon forgot it's roots but they showed us after all these years that they clearly haven't.

Maybe in a few years, but one day. Definitely
    Pearlshipper 4 life!!!
    Can accept amourshipping If somehow pearlshipping dosent become canon!

Love the Diamond and Pearl anime and The games! ( love all the games but DP has a special place )
    Favorite companion : DAWN!!! <3

Dislike :
    IKARISHIPPING JUST NO!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!
    IkariShipping was just created cause of the Pearlshipping threat!
    Penguinshipping just dont like Kenny. He is to Damn anoying!

Lucario is My favorite Pokemon!

We can only wait and hope!!! And it might happen if what writer's implications in that interview are real!!!

No need to worry!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post
    Well, Misty and Brock did so at this point I see it as very likely that she will someday return. Before this alot of us thought that the makers of Pokemon forgot it's roots but they showed us after all these years that they clearly haven't.

I see no readon to believe that she will one day. Maybe at some point the Pokemon School can go to Sinnoh and eventually Ash can meet up with Dawn. She still maintains a pretty strong fanbase, as does Pearlshipping, so I can see them bringing her back at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagamer720 View Post

The writers made misty and brock appear in SM because of an excuse to not include them in the 20th anniversary movie.

Dawn however has no reason to come back except for her being the most popular in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by AdvancedGenGenesect View Post
    The writers made misty and brock appear in SM because of an excuse to not include them in the 20th anniversary movie.

Dawn however has no reason to come back except for her being the most popular in Japan.
    But that could be reason enough, though. I'm not really a shipper, but I know that Dawn is pretty popular, both in Japan and in the rest of the world, and she had good chemistry with Ash and their bond was probably the strongest bond between Ash and a Pokégirl in the entire series so far. Aside from Misty and Brock, who have already returned in Sun/Moon, I'd say that she is tied with Serena for the Pokégirl with the greatest chance of returning in Sun/Moon, Serena being up there because she was the most recent of the Pokégirls.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

My fanfiction.net profile

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    But that could be reason enough, though. I'm not really a shipper, but I know that Dawn is pretty popular, both in Japan and in the rest of the world, and she had good chemistry with Ash and their bond was probably the strongest bond between Ash and a Pokégirl in the entire series so far. Aside from Misty and Brock, who have already returned in Sun/Moon, I'd say that she is tied with Serena for the Pokégirl with the greatest chance of returning in Sun/Moon, Serena being up there because she was the most recent of the Pokégirls.
    Good point though but I'd rather see dawn in a new saga of the anime having to so with something like contests (definitely not showcases though).

Plus dawn doesn't seem like someone who would appear in SM because of the atmosphere of the show currently.

The SM anime isn't doing well at the moement, so having her come back would bring back older viewers of the anime.

Also guys just found out that in a recent interview with the writers they said they are intrested in bringing back more former companions to the series. Hopefully this means Dawn and Pearlshipping will return.
    Last edited by Jackster 136; 2nd October 2017 at 7:48 AM.

I think Dawn will return for probably about 5 episodes. Hopefully we get a return of Pearlshipping aswell.

We need another cameo to make up for the last one, because her Unova cameo was awful, because they changed her character and made her bully Ash and Dawn spent all her time with Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster 136 View Post
    We need another cameo to make up for the last one, because her Unova cameo was awful, because they changed her character and made her bully Ash and Dawn spent all her time with Iris.
    IKR I hated her Unova cameo, because of how they changed her character and personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlshippingfan24 View Post
    IKR I hated her Unova cameo, because of how they changed her character and personality.
    Except that her character and personality didn't change; she just had some better chemistry with the BW group than she did with the DP group.
    She had some nice interactions with Ash anyways as well as Ash commanding her Piplup in a battler against an Onix.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Except that her character and personality didn't change; she just had some better chemistry with the BW group than she did with the DP group.
    She had some nice interactions with Ash anyways as well as Ash commanding her Piplup in a battler against an Onix.
    Her character and personality did change. Because she was constantly teasing and putting Ash down. Dawn never did this in DP
    Last edited by Jackster 136; 3rd October 2017 at 2:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackster 136 View Post
    Her character and personality did change. Because she was constantly bullying and putting Ash down. Dawn never did this in DP
    That is called teasing and it's harmless. If anything, it actually strengthens Ash and Dawn's relationship even more!

There is a clear difference between teasing and bullying lol.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 2nd October 2017 at 9:17 PM.
    Pokemon Black 2 Nuzlocke Team

Dead Pokemon:

Gym Badges: 8
    Current Location: Plasma Frigate

Page 320 of 322 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322 LastLast