Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 7638

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

If Ash and Dawn organized and/or attended a dance, then what Pearlshippy moments would you expect to see?

What do you do when you got to a dance? Dance of course! I expect Buneary to drag Pikachu into a dance then Ash will follow by grabbing dawns hand. At first i don't think they would do a slow dance but a dance similar to the Pastoria festival dance, Then slow music comes on Ash starts to walk away but Dawn reminds him that he dragged her into a dance so he had to repay her with a slow dance.

Ewww i feel so dirty e.e

I am very happy to see many new members posting on this pearlshipping thread! there have been so many newcomers lately! welcome all! and i cant w8 4 the pokemon 1-hour special which is to b aired later today x) hopefully there will be at least a little hint of pearlshippiness, but i will not put my hopes too high! and i cant wait for episodes 170-171 with Togekiss (which there might possibly be some sort of pearlshippyness included in it....maybe....just maybe ;D)

Music is the Language I Speak.

Platinum:

Quote Originally Posted by pikachuluver44 View Post
    a little off topic: The pearlshipping thread is closed because we can't get it back until you guys pm Hun/ Luna Tiger saying that you've read the rules and want it back!!! SO COEM BACK ON AND DO THAT!!!

If Ash and Dawn organized and/or attended a dance, then what Pearlshippy moments would you expect to see?

I'd expect Ash to be the one th ask about a dance... I can't see Dawn dancing really though... I mean, it doesn't seem like she likes dancing. You know considering she has always refused! Also, seeing as she has a soft spot for "romance", it should be ball room slow dancing! ;D Maybe then we'll FINALLY get her to go with him! after all, it's always been him asking. Poor guy must be dying
    Ok, I'm curious. I know she declined dancing in Cream of The Crogunk Crop, but what are these other dance rejections everyone is refering to? Just going by the fact that the word always is being used.

Not to burst anyone's bubble here, I hardly see any hints yet from past episode for now (or its just me). I doubt today's one hour special contain any hints and of course I might be wrong here ( too busy playing Pokemon HG ). I know everyone is excited about that Togekiss episode( and the other episode) which is coming up two weeks from now (April 1st). Of course I'm excited as well. Hopefully there at least more than one hints on that episode because most of the episode I've seen so far has at least one hints.
    Looks like this thread is starting to be active now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    Not to burst anyone's bubble here, I hardly see any hints yet from past episode for now (or its just me). I doubt today's one hour special contain any hints and of course I might be wrong here ( too busy playing Pokemon HG ). I know everyone is excited about that Togekiss episode( and the other episode) which is coming up two weeks from now (April 1st). Of course I'm excited as well. Hopefully there at least more than one hints on that episode because most of the episode I've seen so far has at least one hints.
    Looks like this thread is starting to be active now lol.
    I missed Shaymin episode, but judging by Japanese board being quiet, I don't think anything exciting happened.

Same thing goes to Ranger episode. Nothing interesting happened.

All this happened because Today's one hour special episodes really weren't concentrating on neither Satoshi or Hikari.

I guess they are saving everything for GF.

Iris and Hikari... They really do look same. XD
    Last edited by pK'; 18th March 2010 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post
    I missed Shaymin episode, but judging by Japanese board being quiet, I don't think anything exciting happened.

All this happened because Today's one hour special episodes really weren't concentrating on neither Satoshi or Hikari.

Lmao oh look twins or I'm just seeing things here hahaha. I can't wait for the next week episode. Its a 1 hour episode I've believe. You know pearlshippers is going crazy on this one. This episode should be interesting .

Enduring 1 week for the new episode(s) to air the 2nd week is always hard to allow stalling, especially since the current episode(s) were released. I'll wait on how the 2nd new episode will be delivered as the Bertha one looks very interesting.

Seen both episodes, 1st one had the usual tag team of Sato and Hika plus the character and the grass monster and the 2nd one featuring the newest PKM Ranger wasn't thrilling or anything. Where did the effort of the writers go?

I cannot identify who's who in that preview screen. Doesn't matter. Just give us what you have for us and we'll take it even though it would really mean some of us would spit it out.
    "Real life is heartbreak, despair, kid. Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow, the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it."

Credits to pokefan#493. Thank you very much.

my god. its like someone cloned dawn!

now i'm really looking forward to next week. there has to be a reason why they made someone who looks just like dawn. gotta be. and i can only think of all the crazy situations that will result from this. or better yet, it would be cute if someone asked ash if he could tell them apart and he does so easily cause he knows dawn so well.

I don't think we should worry about lack of shipping moments in today's episodes. As PK said neither Satoshi nor Hikari was the focus of attention so the circumastances really weren't too favorable.

I can't get out of astonishment that they let Fujita do DP171. Seriously, this episode just asks to include some more shippiness in it. Seems like a big waste of an opportunity. Unless...but I doubt it.

There is nothing left for us as only waiting patiently for the GF episodes. Seeing how the Sinnoh saga is paced recently I think it shouldn't take long.

I'm very pleased with more and more people joining us, too. Stay pearlshippy.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 18th March 2010 at 9:45 PM.

Though I don't know which is which my guess would be that Dawn is the one on the right. Isn't it Dawn that will be doing the princess role? Iris I think is the one on the left as her clothing doesn't look as royal and elegant as the one on the right. PK can scold me if I'm wrong.

The only hint that I saw visually in the double episode was when Dawn and Ash were training together alone. Thank god Brock finally wasn't with them for once. There may have been spoken hints but I don't know a scrap of Japanese so I'll leave it to PK to point them out as he knows better than me.

I don't really know what to think regarding the two upcoming episodes. the episodes themselves look Pearlshippy but I can't say the same for the writer. I'm gonna let fate decide this one but I'll be prepared for either possibility.
    I've made many teams, and I look to make even more.

Platinum: , , , , ,
    Diamond: , , , , ,
    HeartGold: , , , , ,
    Black: , , , , ,
    Black 2: , , , ,

X: Chestnaught, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum

Future: Who knows

X friend code -- 4725 - 8340 - 7679
    Dark friend safari -- Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Absol

Wait, so the one to the left is Iris? Well, seeing how Dawn has her hair down mostly, it would mean the right one is Dawn...... Ugh, I am confused...... they'd better not sound the same too.:P
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Whoa could be Dawn's long lost sister for all we know XD but seriously about the 1 hour special, just because its written by someone who doesn't do people (at least not much) doesn't mean there won't be any but Im not saying 2 get your hopes up.......Im just saying don't be so negative so quickly. Wait for the episode to air, if there's pearlshippiness, WOOHOO! but if not, then there's always another eppy
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

that episode will be amazing!, maybe a princess likes Ash, may try to supplant Dawn to go along with Ash, but Ash is going to realize that she is not Dawn, and tell the princess that however much it looks like Dawn, could not replace that Dawn is only one for him

That would be great!!!!!

anyway, even if they do not, I have a good feeling from this episode and I think will see a very good hint

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

They may be saving for GF...that sounds exciting!! And when i saw the preview for this I was like whoa!! I found it cute when ash...and brock looked at
    them in surprise. I absolutely think Dawn is the one on the right! I think...said think!! That there will be some pearlshippyness in this episode
    but..might not! Anyway stay pearlshippy!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl-Chan! View Post
    They may be saving for GF...that sounds exciting!! And when i saw the preview for this I was like whoa!! I found it cute when ash...and brock looked at
    them in surprise. I absolutely think Dawn is the one on the right! I think...said think!! That there will be some pearlshippyness in this episode
    but..might not! Anyway stay pearlshippy!! XD
    It probably is the one on the right. The only way i can tell is the fact Hikari usually has her blunette heair down. While this "Hikari clone" has her hear up. It also recall Hikari wearing a tiara.

As for the episode well whenever i expect pearlshipping it never shows up. So I'm just gonna see what happens i guess. Although I'm kind of confused. Is the "Going to send shocks in the pearl-shipping community" the Togekiss episode?
    Last edited by The_People; 20th March 2010 at 1:56 AM.

Ok, now that we know that Iris will enter the contest, replacing Dawn.... I thought a new topic!

If Dawn that discovers that Ash and Iris make a "high five" after (or during) the contest, how reactionary Dawn?

Dragon Ball Forever!!

Pearlshipping Forever!!

Misty may have gave him a lure
    May may have gave him a ribbon
    But Dawn gave him her heart

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If Dawn discovers that Ash and Iris make a "high five" after (or during) the contest, how would Dawn react?Fixed.

This is a interesting topic to discuss

But anyways I think at first Ash will try doing a high-five to Iris, but Iris doesn't know what's going on so she just looks at him with a weird face, and Dawn sweatdrops and tells her to High-Five him...lol... or

another way would be Ash starting the High five and Iris pauses then quickly does the high five back, and Dawn might be sad that ash doesn't realize it's not her... and near the last 7 minute of the episode Ash finds out and apologizes to Dawn and pearlshipping gets stronger...
    (This is if Iris and Dawn keeps a secret about them switching outfits and they both do their respective things.)
    I hope that made sense... lol

and i think the outfit for either one of Dawn/Iris is the new contest dress Dawn's mom gave her for the grand festival... Meh,(the picture with dawn's and Iris' face..it looks like a new outfit)
    Last edited by wiitard119; 20th March 2010 at 10:07 PM.
    I love the new anime (XY)... great things will be upon us for this gen.
    **first time putting this in a signature buuuut,
    Proud~ Shipper OF Amourshipping. (SatoSere)~

and i think the outfit for either one of Dawn/Iris is the new contest dress Dawn's mom gave her for the grand festival... Meh,
    i dont think it is look
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost...57&postcount=1

oh and hello im new to this shippers. I have been visiting this thread for a very very long time and decided to get back my old account. I love both pearlshipping and advanceshipping but im more rooting for pearlshipping. So can i join? ps where can i read the rules for this thread?

If Dawn discovers that Ash and Iris make a "high five" after (or during) the contest, how would Dawn react?

I am thinking pretty much the same as wiitard119. If they really did high five, and Dawn saw it, it would be awesome if she felt hurt or saddened since she thinks it belongs to Ash and herself.

By telling Ash her feelings, it would be the perfect time for a little bit of Pealshippy'ness and would bring them both closer to each other, and I bet all of us would appreciate that!
    Last edited by FlatterMon; 20th March 2010 at 5:35 PM.
    Patience is the road to understanding, which is the key to a happy heart.

PearlShipper - and proud of it!

If Dawn discovers that Ash and Iris make a "high five" after (or during) the contest, how would Dawn react?

In my opinion, if Dawn sees Ash and Iris "High Five" she would probably be completely devastated. She thought that these "High Fives" were a bonding experience between her and Ash, as it really brought the two together as really good friends (or maybe even more ;D).

If Dawn sees this happen between Ash and Iris, she might believe that all that bonding between her and Ash was for nothing, and she had just been imagining their wonderful bonding after all these months together. She would feel as if she had been replaced.

Platinum:

Quote Originally Posted by aipomadvanceshipper View Post
    i dont think it is look
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost...57&postcount=1

oh and hello im new to this shippers. I have been visiting this thread for a very very long time and decided to get back my old account. I love both pearlshipping and advanceshipping but im more rooting for pearlshipping. So can i join? ps where can i read the rules for this thread?
    So Dawn is then, on the right! Oh and yes you can join!! Just please tell us why
    you like pearlshipping and make your posts a bit longer!
    I should answer the topic.............

If Dawn discovers that Ash and Iris make a "high five" after or (during) the contest, how would Dawn react?

Oh this is a very good question!! I would think she would be surprised and hurt that Ash hadn't high fived her and instead iris...or she i think she
    might feel as though....if..IF...she won/lost a good defeat in the finals or
    won a good victory, it would all have been for nothing. Sad...

Pearlshipping!!! I will, probably in my next post show one of my newest fanarts!! If that's ok with you guys...XD

Hi everyone. I just would like to let you guys know that the name of character Iris may have been changed.

According to Japanese Official Pokemon site's episode preview, her name is Salvia(サルビア) now.

Yeah I know. It's weird...

Regarding high-five.. I don't think Salvia will do it with Satoshi, but with Hikari instead.

Darn it... I wish this episode wasn't written by Fujita... (But still, we have another Togekiss episode right after contest episode)

Hello, can I join this threat? I have been watching pokemon dp from the beginning and i love pearlshipping . Sorry about my bad grammar because I'm not used to English before.

What do you like about Pearlshipping?
    The deepest friendship I ever seen before. I mean you can find love in the deepest friendship. Ash and Dawn sharing their sadness, happiness, and their dream. Ash is so dense about romantic and Dawn don't care about this so it will take a long time but I belive in Pearlshipping. Stay strong :>
    Whoa, I think Dawn will ask him how she looks and Ash say that she's cute or beautiful and he ask her same question. Dawn say he's look nice and both of them having a little blush :>. Oh man, I'll crazy about that.

I'm really looking forward to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by trustest_friend View Post
    Hello, can I join this threat? I have been watching pokemon dp from the beginning and i love pearlshipping . Sorry about my bad grammar because I'm not used to English before.

What do you like about Pearlshipping?
    The deepest friendship I ever seen before. I mean you can find love in the deepest friendship. Ash and Dawn sharing their sadness, happiness, and their dream. Ash is so dense about romantic and Dawn don't care about this so it will take a long time but I belive in Pearlshipping. Stay strong :>
    Whoa, I think Dawn will ask him how she looks and Ash say that she's cute or beautiful and he ask her same question. Dawn say he's look nice and both of them having a little blush :>. Oh man, I'll crazy about that.

I'm really looking forward to next week.
    Hello! and of course your welcome to the pearlshipping thread! any new members are welcome!

I really cant wait for the 1-hour special coming up very soon! the contest episode and the togetkiss episodes look very promising.

Maybe Ash will confuse Iris/Salvia with Dawn and Dawn will get mad at Ash for not recognizing who the real Dawn is. or maybe the high-five thing between Ash and Iris/Salvia will really happen. we'll just have to see. ;D

it looks like a pretty good setup 4 a little nice pearlshippy moment to take place at some point in the special. im so excited mann!

EDIT: *Togekiss

Platinum:

Shame on me. I've been so wrapped up with my HG game and my obsessive Eevee training that I haven't been around

Welcome to the thread, trustest_friend. It's always nice to meet a new Pearlshipper. I hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyGirl View Post
    I really cant wait for the 1-hour special coming up very soon! the contest episode and the togetkiss episodes look very promising.

Maybe Ash will confuse Iris/Salvia with Dawn and Dawn will get mad at Ash for not recognizing who the real Dawn is. or maybe the high-five thing between Ash and Iris/Salvia will really happen. we'll just have to see. ;D
    Yeah, I really can't wait for the 1-hour special either. I'm like seriously hoping that we could get a huge hint in the Togekiss episode.
    You know, I really like that idea and I could totally see that happening. I really do hope that high-five thing happens. I would expect Dawn to be angry and we could see her getting jealous.
    The High Fives are Ash and Dawn's thing so if Ash high fives Salvia, I don't think Dawn would be very happy, you know.

If Dawn discovers that Ash and Salvia make a "high five" after or (during) the contest, how would Dawn react?

Well, like I said, the high fives are Ash and Dawn's thing so I don't think Dawn would be happy about it, you know.
    Maybe Ash thinks Salvia is Dawn and that's when they high five. I think Dawn would be angry about that but that's just me. And then maybe Dawn might jealous.
    That's what I think.

Page 51 of 306 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast