Page 81 of 308 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 7685

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by Naminésky View Post
    OHMYGOSHTHATZMEE *.*

But Jessie leaving could certainly mean that there will be no contests in Isshu; and if there aren't, I'm positive Dawn will not go on to the next region. Contests are to her what gym battles are to Ash, and I couldn't imagine her going on without them. Unless she decides to take a break from them, which is very unlikely, but anything's possible.

Then again, Jessie IS pretty dramatic, so she could return to it despite what she said >.>;

EDIT: TrainerofLegend! I really liked your AMV (: You used all the cute scenes. AND I got mentioned at the beginning of the video!
    No prob! I mean, credit is due where credit is due, right?

And yeah, Jessie is the most dramatic of the bunch, so she may or may not stand by what she said. I think these might be some of the likely scenarios:

1. Jessie was serious and stands by what she said, so she goes to Isshu along with the rest of TR. There are contests, Dawn joins up with Ash at episode 4 or 5 because it turns out that "Contest Season" in Kanto is almost done, and there are very few ribbons left to take. She joins up with Ash because of Isshu's Contest Season just starting. Jessie/James get the job of food salesmen(like in Hoenn league) in every contest.

2. Jessie was serious and stands by what she said, the writers thought accomodating Jessie without contests would be hard, so they don't include them and thus, no Dawn. Perhaps Pokeathlon takes it's place? I mean, imagine that the new girl"s goal is to become Pokeathlon Champion?

3. Jessie doesn't stand by her choice and joins contests in Isshu. Then, Dawn would have no reason to leave the group.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

First There always contests in each region so I don't think they will kill them off now.Second think about it Johto had contests in the anime not the game.The anime and the game are two different things.Second in DP 180 I really was sad at first but watching again and again I saw was Kenny getting turned down.I can't trust the blog of characters leaving because of Brock.He shows up later ok off topic XD.Pearlshipping will shine in the 13th movie. I have fanfics for you guys.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5739684/1/Rising_Darknesshttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901477/1/Distance_Troubles
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 21st June 2010 at 9:14 PM.

Banner made by Skiyomi

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    First There always contests in each region so I don't think they will kill them off now.Second think about it Johto had contests in the anime not the game.The anime and the game are two different things.Second in DP 180 I really was sad at first but watching again and again I saw was Kenny getting turned down.I can't trust the blog of characters leaving because of Brock.He shows up later ok off topic XD.Pearlshipping will shine in the 13th movie. I have fanfics for you guys.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5739684/1/Rising_Darknesshttp://www.fanfiction.net/s/5901477/1/Distance_Troubles
    We've been saying this for a couple of days now o_o
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Congratulations for making it to 2000 posts everyone.

I wouldn't attach too much weight to Musashi's reaction after the final battle of GF. I see it more as a impulsive gesture rather than thought out decision, which could have later impact on the plot. Furthermore it would be somewhat out of character for Jessie to give up on contests after advancing to the GF top 4, which is pretty good achievement. But the main reason why I believe contests will stay in Isshu (as far as anime is concerned), is how they have been developed. Granted, In the games contests play marginal role, but in the anime writers made them reach the same level as the battles in terms of importance. So I think it wouldn't make sense to write off something that has become an integral part of the show. I agree with Pearlmasterking's opinion on this subject.

This is what I base my SatoHika theory on: replacing contests at this point would feel weird and introducing yet another female coordinator to the cast... never mind having her traveling with Satoshi.

Let's wait with the hope what brings the future.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 21st June 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Why exactly are we even going on with what Jessie of all people said? It sounds like some of you Pearlshippers don't want Dawn to get to Isshu with Ash.

All that scene meant was that she may be done with Contests. What one person said (Let alone one of the antagonists) does not have any impact on the show. If it was Dawn or May that had said this, then we would have something to worry about. But it was nothing more than a moment of irritation for Jessie. She lost to Dawn and Dawn lost to Zoey. If you remember, Jessie said that she wouldn't accept losing to anyone other the Grand Festival Champion. And since Dawn lost, she felt like it was a shot at her pride losing to someone who wasn't the best. So she may have decided to give up Contests with the realization that she will never be the best if she keeps losing.

I'm very confident that Contest and maybe Dawn will continue in Isshu. Contests are still very popular among the Japanese public. And so are Dawn and her Piplup. That popluarity has a good chance of contiinuing on into Isshu.
    Last edited by deathseer; 21st June 2010 at 11:38 PM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Why exactly are we even going on with what Jessie of all people said? It sounds like some of you Pearlshippers don't want Dawn to get to Isshu with Ash.
    Uhm, yeah sorry form bringing this Jessie stuff up, but it was kinda trapping me for a while, so thank for these answers, they gave me quite a relief, and sorry if I sound like "I don't want Dawn to travel with Ash", but the truth is I want Dawn to travel with Ash in Isshu more than I want Ash to win league lol.

Anyway, looks like this time Ash is going to be in Top 2 in the league (that's my bet) just like Dawn in GF. If this happens writers should really push Dawn to next region and let her win next GF on screen along with Ash winning next League, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post

All that scene meant was that she may be done with Contests. What one person said (Let alone one of the antagonists) does not have any impact on the show. If it was Dawn or May that had said this, then we would have something to worry about. But it was nothing more than a moment of irritation for Jessie. She lost to Dawn and Dawn lost to Zoey. If you remember, Jessie said that she wouldn't accept losing to anyone other the Grand Festival Champion. And since Dawn lost, she felt like it was a shot at her pride losing to someone who wasn't the best. So she may have decided to give up Contests with the realization that she will never be the best if she keeps losing.

I'm very confident that Contest and maybe Dawn will continue in Isshu. Contests are still very popular among the Japanese public. And so are Dawn and her Piplup. That popluarity has a good chance of contiinuing on into Isshu.

We all do want Dawn to continue with Ash over to Isshu, but we're just over thinking this. Speculating, and thinking of possiblities. I absolutely want Dawn to continue with Ash

Let's do this!

..Aahh.. Sorry for the inactivity, but I've been fawning over shipping fics lately, and..yeah. No point with excuses. ._.

AANYWAY, I'm so glad to see such activity here! Keep up with the positiveness, guys! And it's great to see you active again, Katsu. Been a while. xD

Um, sorry to the new members, but when I get to a computer I'll make sure to update the member list with you guys. I can't find the right time to do so; too many distractions. Don't fret, because I'll get to it..eventually. ^^; BTW, awesome amvs and fanarts, guys. Really cool. *w*

ooh, the League is coming up, and I hope we see Hikari cheering for Satoshi in her outfit again. <3 And some Kouhei business should be interesting, keke. >D Also Movie 13 should be something to look forward to. Hopefully some big moments come up. =D

Sorry I can't make a more decent post, but I needed to post sooner or later. See ya guys later! =)

That's the kind of entusiasm I want to see from you guys. No reason to doubt Dawn continue traveling with Ash cause of what Jessie said. Jessie is just a throwaway rival. She gets beat easily and her distance in the Grand Festival was a fluke. The moment she faced a strong Coordinator, she was shown for what she is. She isn't that good and is bad down to the core. I'm hoping that she really does quit and stop going on like she is queen of the Coordinating world. I'm glad Dawn totally thrashed her.

So we have nothing to worry about right now. Dawn will most likely want to continue with Ash.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

We all do want Dawn to continue with Ash over to Isshu, but we're just over thinking this. Speculating, and thinking of possiblities. I absolutely want Dawn to continue with Ash

Like everyone my friend, well is good to see all you more "happies" since the DP 180, I think that episode did not stand in the love between them because there are many proofs of the pearlshipping, one day I will to say that for remember us the proofs.

About if Jessie will not join in the competitions that does not mean that the new region will not be contests, she only gave up ^^.

For keep the mood arrives I leave my theory about why the peralshipping is real:

seeing Ash sees in very different form to Dawn form the other girls then it may be that he feel something special for Dawn, but he do not know what it is, just know that he feel something. And exactly the same with Dawn, she feel something for Ash but do not know what it is, just know she feel somethin. The league would be the time when they two discover what's that feel.

Who think that I´m right with that theory?

Quote Originally Posted by PePer View Post
    Uhm, yeah sorry form bringing this Jessie stuff up, but it was kinda trapping me for a while, so thank for these answers, they gave me quite a relief, and sorry if I sound like "I don't want Dawn to travel with Ash", but the truth is I want Dawn to travel with Ash in Isshu more than I want Ash to win league lol.

Anyway, looks like this time Ash is going to be in Top 2 in the league (that's my bet) just like Dawn in GF. If this happens writers should really push Dawn to next region and let her win next GF on screen along with Ash winning next League, what do you think?
    I totally agree with you on the first point. Even if Ash went out in the first round, it wouldn't be a total loss if Dawn went with him to Isshu. xP

Oh, on another note, I've been watching older episodes again lately, and DP056, The Keystone Pops, I enjoyed that one, as a shippy episode, and in general. Dawn's concern for Ash (and Pikachu..) through that whole episode, and the smile she gives him at the end (before her stomach acts up), very nice. xP

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    ..Aahh.. Sorry for the inactivity, but I've been fawning over shipping fics lately, and..yeah. No point with excuses. ._.

AANYWAY, I'm so glad to see such activity here! Keep up with the positiveness, guys! And it's great to see you active again, Katsu. Been a while. xD

Um, sorry to the new members, but when I get to a computer I'll make sure to update the member list with you guys. I can't find the right time to do so; too many distractions. Don't fret, because I'll get to it..eventually. ^^; BTW, awesome amvs and fanarts, guys. Really cool. *w*

ooh, the League is coming up, and I hope we see Hikari cheering for Satoshi in her outfit again. <3 And some Kouhei business should be interesting, keke. >D Also Movie 13 should be something to look forward to. Hopefully some big moments come up. =D

Sorry I can't make a more decent post, but I needed to post sooner or later. See ya guys later! =)
    Thanks! We can wait, no prob!

Movie 13 WILL have the same effect that Movie 2(Power of One) and Movie 9(Pkmn Ranger and Temple of the Sea) had on their respective ships. I really hope that Ash does something like what he did in Temple of the Sea at the end, which was risk his life and put May and Pikachu in a pod so in case that he fails to put the crystal, they would be safe.

I still stand by an epic Ash and Dawn vs Zoroark Ash-copy,with both using the same Pokemon, atop a tower. Ash has to battle Zoro-Ash alone after Dawn is injured and asks Brock to take her to safety. Dawn then sees from afar hwo the tower explodes, and she thinks Ash is dead. However, Ash is seen flying off with Staraptor. Then she is seen relieved, and hugs him when they arrive.

Let's do this!

^Thanks for being patient with me.

Movie 13 eh? Well I don't see Hikari getting seriously injured or anything, though it would be nice if Satoshi stood up to intercept an on-coming attack that may put her in danger. Or just more scenes like in Movie 10. Ah, that's what I love about the movies when it comes to Pearlshipping--all of the DP movies had something shippy for us. And that's saying something. ;w;

^Thanks for being patient with me.

Movie 13 eh? Well I don't see Hikari getting seriously injured or anything, though it would be nice if Satoshi stood up to intercept an on-coming attack that may put her in danger. Or just more scenes like in Movie 10. Ah, that's what I love about the movies when it comes to Pearlshipping--all of the DP movies had something shippy for us. And that's saying something. ;w;
    Yeah, now that i think about it, Ash has been the only one that was actually injured or in grave danger. So blocking an incoming attack sounds better. Either way, it would be pretty cool to have one big Pearlshippy moment!

Let's do this!

No probs Pat~ <3 Nice to see you back.

Yeep! Haha. I plan on posting more and more to get back on track to you guys. Hehe. More PearlShipping stuff from me coming soon probably. <3

That would be awesome of her wearing her cheerleader outfit in that big stadium hehe. Or maybe the night before the battle, Hikari will have a Pokemon show for him like in that one episode when Satoshi was feeling down about his battle against Shinji. Can't wait to see Kouhei again <3 We haven't seen him in so long! When the summary of Movie 13 comes out, I'mma read it hehe. Even though that's basically spoiling my experience haha... oh well!

That was still a decent post to me hehe. <3
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

That would be so awesome if Dawn wears her cheerleader outfit on stadium, people there would be like "Huh?" I wonder what Ash would think =D, but looking realistically, it slight chance of happening, stadium is too public place and Ash's mom and Oak probably will be there so, yeah xD, but I bet, her cheering will be as intensive as always was.

Anyway Ash is battling Conway in DP184, but I don't put my hopes up high, League seems to be rushed like hell and battles are most important now, there will be no time for other stuff.

Well ya never know haha. Though it's nice to dream isn't it? I wonder if Satoshi's mom will think there's something going on between Satoshi & Hikari or perhaps Oak & Satoshi's mom will leave them alone to take care of some Pokemon while Takeshi helps them. Haha speculating is fun.

Can't wait for DP182~ I wonder if Satoshi & Hikari will be by each other's side searching for the Pokemon that escaped or something like that.

Spoiler:- fanart:
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Talking

^ Cute fan art. Thanks Katsu!

WTF? I can't believe we actually managed to hit 100th page and over 2000 posts. Nice job people and keep it up! Nice to see so much activity in this place. To be honest, I thought the news from the blog were going to make many of you doubt, but to see this thread still being one of the most active ones...I just love it.

Now that league is approaching we have so many options which could influence our favorite ship, so I'll actually bother and post some of them.

• There's a possibility of Ash's and Dawn's Cyndaquil pairing up, since one of them could have a crush on the other one, since the same thing happened with Buneary and Pikachu. Writers remain consistent with these kinds of things so there's a high chance of maybe, let's say Dawn's Cyndaquil falling for Ash's after evolution.

• A slight chance of Delia and Misty appearing still exists, so that could bring up a few interesting situations such as Misty's jealousy or Delia's teasing about Ash's girlfriend.

• Since Conway is appearing, he'll probably expect from Dawn to cheer for him, but since she'll keep cheering for Ash anyway, that could bring up an interesting situation. (maybe Conway asking Dawn/Ash if he/she is his/hers boyfriend/girlfriend)?

• Dawn cheering...? HELL YEAH! Especially in front of the audience.

Okay, well that was all from me and I hope I redeem myself for not posting a long time. I'll keep observing this thread and post if I notice something interesting, so please stay active. <3

DP 184 is Ash vs. Conway? Wasn't it Barry vs Paul? i don't think there's room for 2 epic battles in 30 minutes.

Wow. Guess we might not see a trainer that randomly pops up and beats everybody!

And LOL at how the movie is between DP183 and 184. Ash beats Nando in the first round then the gang goes to Crown City to watch the Baccer World Cup THEN they return to watch Barry vs. Paul which is followed by Ash vs Conway?

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    DP 184 is Ash vs. Conway? Wasn't it Barry vs Paul? i don't think there's room for 2 epic battles in 30 minutes.

Wow. Guess we might not see a trainer that randomly pops up and beats everybody!

And LOL at how the movie is between DP183 and 184. Ash beats Nando in the first round then the gang goes to Crown City to watch the Baccer World Cup THEN they return to watch Barry vs. Paul which is followed by Ash vs Conway?
    We still don't now for sure. DP184 will focus on the battle between Paul and Barry while the battle between Ash and Conway starts at the very end of DP184 so it can continue afterward in DP185.

And don't worry, I think we can expect an epic battle from both Barry and Paul.

Cool fan arts Katsu and yeah, speculating is such fun, but whenever people speculate it turns out different way, DP is unpredictable, maybe it will work out in our favour? I hope so.

I also wonder what Ash's mom will do if she makes an apperance first of course, we don't know that yet, anyway, I'd love her to "hit" on Ash and Dawn some lovley dovley stuff xD, and if Misty would appear that could spice things up, but I hope it won't happen, because I don't want epic shipping war to broke out and disturb our peaceful land of Serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by PePer View Post
    I also wonder what Ash's mom will do if she makes an apperance first of course, we don't know that yet, anyway, I'd love her to "hit" on Ash and Dawn some lovley dovley stuff xD, and if Misty would appear that could spice things up, but I hope it won't happen, because I don't want epic shipping war to broke out and disturb our peaceful land of Serebii.
    I would LOVE to see this happen. Not the shipping war but Ash's mom teasing Ash and Dawn. I would like to see Misty appear for a little spice, but I know it would cause quite a stir that wouldn't be pleasant at all.

Sorry about being inactive for so long. I haven't been on here in a while and I've missed quite a lot. Who knows who will win out of Barry and Paul but I'm positive that something is going to happen when Ash and Dawn meet Conway again. If Oak or Delia or Misty (or maybe May) show up in this league tournament then we could see something happen (particularly if it was the latter two). Right now I'm just waiting to see "The Big Gathering of Ash's Pokemon" which has me pretty syked at the moment and if hints do show up then even better.

Keep Posting guys!
    I've made many teams, and I look to make even more.

Platinum: , , , , ,
    Diamond: , , , , ,
    HeartGold: , , , , ,
    Black: , , , , ,
    Black 2: , , , ,

X: Chestnaught, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum

Future: Who knows

X friend code -- 4725 - 8340 - 7679
    Dark friend safari -- Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Absol

In terms of Oak, Delia and Misty/May, I'd be content if they're shown watching TV like in the Hoenn League. I mean, it's just cool to see all eyes on Ash as he battles his way through. heck, maybe Reggie attends too?

On another note, apparently I offended a Pokeshipper on youtube by something that I posted in this board. Have I, or any of us, offended ANY shipping here? I went to his youtube account and found out that he literally detests Pearlshipping and saying "I see ALL Pearlshippers bashing Pokeshipping. There saying Pokeshippers bash Pearl, but we do not! Pearl bashes all ships! Too many overboard theories."

Part in Italic is an exempt from what he wrote on his page. I'll keep him anonymous, but man talk about generalization!

Just read through his Channel Comments. Filled with pearlshippers saying that they never offended pokeshipping! This means that the guy probably randomly sends these messages to pearlshippers on youtube.com...
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 22nd June 2010 at 10:34 PM.

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    On another note, apparently I offended a Pokeshipper on youtube by something that I posted in this board. Have I, or any of us, offended ANY shipping here? I went to his youtube account and found out that he literally detests Pearlshipping and saying "I see ALL Pearlshippers bashing Pokeshipping. There saying Pokeshippers bash Pearl, but we do not! Pearl bashes all ships! Too many overboard theories."
    Oh... heheheh... I know who you're talking about. At first he said, "Pearl is not the greatest ship in the world! Stop this madness! PEARL WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" but I kind of snapped at him. >.>; And he changed it. I could go into it, but I won't, it's a little off-topic. (But btw, he/she stalks the PearlShipping Serebii board? Really? xD)

ANYWAY. Misty going to the League, huh? I'm not going to lie, I could go without her but I heard rumors she would show up sooner or later. So this could be the time. I think Misty would be jealous, but she's the "Kenny", imo, on Ash's side, so... it could turn out positive or negative in terms of PS. (Of course, May's already made an appearance in DP so I don't know if she'd show up again...) I would like to see Delia/Prof. Oak there though ^^

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

Page 81 of 308 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast