Page 82 of 306 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 7640

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Don't know if he stalks these boards, but I do know he stalks youtube pearlshipping amvs!

He accused me two days ago, so I think he's back...

There was a discussion on the Anime Spoilers page about the length of the League, and it made me think. I posted what I thought would happem in every episode, and I think the League will take place in 9 episodes, not counting goodbyes.

Short and to the point, I think there will be plenty of chances at pearlshipping. If Misty, Oak and Delia show up, that would be great, but not necessary to advance pearlshipping. Still, having Misty jealous when Dawn or Ash have a shippy moment will be the best!
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Have I, or any of us, offended ANY shipping here?
    Well it's certainly not me and I believe none of us here, we all respect other shippings aren't we?

Anyway, yeah Misty is going to show up sooner or later, it would be pretty fun to see her getting jealous like Kenny did but c'mon I bet writers would make her more mature and acknowledge how is it now. Honestly we got better things to talk about than Misty, don't we? (I'm not being disrespectful of course).

Also Katus could you please tell me how do you attach images? So they show up, because as far I know [IMG] code, or whatever is off and it's bothering me.

Misty did seem pretty grown up when Ash and company returned after the Hoenn League.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Well my friends is good to see all you posting more and more, this time I have a great AMV for you, I don´t made it but is really interesting, just see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VouNj0Zii-M

And about Misty , I don´t she will back, but everything can happen XD.

Quote Originally Posted by pokeash View Post
    Well my friends is good to see all you posting more and more, this time I have a great AMV for you, I don´t made it but is really interesting, just see it:

And about Misty , I don´t she will back, but everything can happen XD.
    I liked the AMV. Did you make it?

However, some of the subtitles were off. Dawn never tells Ash that she loves him at the fireplace, she just tells him that she's been having a tough time and taking it all out on you. Also, when Dawn screams, she doesn't say "I hate you!" she just screams because of her 2nd contest loss in a row.

Still, good show!

Let's do this!

I liked the AMV. Did you make it?

However, some of the subtitles were off. Dawn never tells Ash that she loves him at the fireplace, she just tells him that she's been having a tough time and taking it all out on you. Also, when Dawn screams, she doesn't say "I hate you!" she just screams because of her 2nd contest loss in a row.

Still, good show!

No, I don´t make it, but is a good AMV and the subtitles I know that are not real but also are interesting, is good to imagine that in the anime ^^.

If Misty was jealous of Ash and Dawn at the League, I would literally laugh my head off. It just seems like a perfect scenario. Misty, being older, thinks she has a closer relationship with Ash, but the entire time she sees how close Dawn and Ash are and he totally ignores her. She'd be totally jealous of Dawn, while at the same time Dawn is completely oblivious to what she is talking about.

But that aside, I hope for any hints in the League. Its about time Ash grew up romantically. If he is going to win the League, a bit of maturity should come along with it. He can't continue to be the same noobish trainer he has been for almost 15 years. He's gotten away with it before because he was inexperienced and still lost fairly often. But if is going to be considered someone who won the Sinnoh League, then he has to become more mature.

And with that comes girls. There are rare instances that Ash even acknowledges a member of the opposite sex. I'm starting to think is like Goku when he was younger ( Not even knowing the difference between a boy and a girl). Its about time he noticed when he has a strong willed, cute girl right next to him.

If anything, I hope that in the euphoria of winning the League, Dawn runs up to Ash and gives him a huge hug. And without even thinking, she kisses him on the cheek. And then maybe, Ash shows some sort of reaction to it. Maybe blushing a lot, or not letting go of her afterward. And all the while, Misty is losing her mind as she sees the two on the screen. Something to acknowledge that he at least things about girls on some level.

A man can dream, can't he?
    Last edited by deathseer; 23rd June 2010 at 12:01 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by pokeash View Post
    No, I don´t make it, but is a good AMV and the subtitles I know that are not real but also are interesting, is good to imagine that in the anime ^^.
    Yeah, if only it were to happen like that...

And with that comes girls. There are rare instances that Ash even acknowledges a member of the opposite sex. I'm starting to think is like Goku when he was younger ( Not even knowing the difference between a boy and a girl). Its about time he noticed when he has a strong willed, cute girl right next to him.

If anything, I hope that in the euphoria of winning the League, Dawn runs up to Ash and gives him a huge hug. And without even thinking, she kisses him on the cheek. And then maybe, Ash shows some sort of reaction to it. Maybe blushing a lot, or not letting go of her afterward. And all the while, Misty is losing her mind as she sees the two on the screen. Something to acknowledge that he at least things about girls on some level.

LOL, this would be so full of win! I don't think maturity is the answer though. I mean, on the 6th or 7th episodes of kanto, when they were at that Training School, Ash and Brock were shown a picture of a girl, where Brock said the now famous "She can violate my rights if..." and Ash said "That's a pretty girl, while blushing along with Brock. And this was in one of the first dozen of episodes ever, so I think that it's the writer's call to have him mature is ok, but he should get a romantic bone along with that maturity. Kids, Teens and Adults all love their favorite series having romantic elements! They can't leave fans speculating forever!

Hey guys, I've been thinking of this(May contain spoilers to those that do not know about the blog post regarding the first 3 Black and White episodes.)

Spoiler:- Speculation - Contains unconfirmed details that may upset some:
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 23rd June 2010 at 12:40 AM.

Let's do this!

It is already known(or not, never confirmed) that a person who works on the anime stated in a blog how they were working on the first 3 episodes, and Dawn and Brock were nowhere to be seen. Dawn and possibly Brock will appear in the 4th or 5th episodes(this is what I assume). What if Ash was accompanied by Dawn and a new female love interest who acts like Misty?This would certainly be intriguing... Perhaps a Shipper War breaks out? If the new girl shows an interest for Ash like Misty, then the writers would HAVE to have dawn reveal her true feelings for Ash at various points...!
    That may be possible, Brock was not in the first episodes of DP but was in that saga, so maybe Dawn will appear in the 4 episode of Black and White, but like traineroflegend said that is not confirmed yet so Dawn could be in the first episodes of B and W ^^.

Ash and Brock were shown a picture of a girl, where Brock said the now famous "She can violate my rights if..."
        Spoiler:- Speculation - Contains unconfirmed details that may upset some:
    Haha! "You can violate my rights" (; That's my catchphrase.

But, as for your speculation thingy: I thought the blog said only that Takeshi/Brock wasn't there, and there was a new heroine. But... nothing about Dawn. I mean sure, you could take it like the new heroine = new Dawn, but it didn't say anything about Ash or a third person, and it wouldn't be "traditional" if only two people were to travel together... so they have to have a third person! O: (Dawnplz?)

But it's possible Dawn may return in the later episodes, instead of making her Isshu debut in the first one... if she HAS an Isshu debut ): I hope she does, there must be a reason they made her so similar to Ash... P: And if she continues, I'm positive there will be more PearlShipping!

Meanwhile, though, we have the League. And the finale. And the movie. Wooh! So much can happen between now and then, don't forget!

Also, it's awesome seeing all the activity here. We went through like two pages in the span of a day or two... keep it up, everybody ~

Youtube ; Fanfiction

You're the colour, you're the movement and the spin
    Never could it stay with me the whole day long...
    Fail with c o n s e q u e n c e, lose with eloquence and smile.
    I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song...

Hey guys! Forgive me for my inactivity.

Have I, or any of us, offended ANY shipping here?

Nope, I've never seen any other Pearlshippers here offended any other shippings here.
    Not to mention, I've never ever seen you even mention Pokeshipping in any of your posts.
    So how can someone offend a Pokeshipper if they don't say anything about Pokeshipping? I think I know who you're talking about
    That really makes no sense to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PePer
    Anyway, yeah Misty is going to show up sooner or later, it would be pretty fun to see her getting jealous like Kenny did

Yeah, Misty is bound to show up sooner or later. It's been rumored that she'll show up in Sinnoh before DP ends.
    It would be. I'd love to see Misty getting all jealous of the SatoHika bond. I have nothing against Misty, I would really love to see her getting jealous. It would totally make my day.

BTW, Katsu, I loved the fanart. Forgive me, I haven't been active on here.

Haha! "You can violate my rights" (; That's my catchphrase.

But, as for your speculation thingy: I thought the blog said only that Takeshi/Brock wasn't there, and there was a new heroine. But... nothing about Dawn. I mean sure, you could take it like the new heroine = new Dawn, but it didn't say anything about Ash or a third person, and it wouldn't be "traditional" if only two people were to travel together... so they have to have a third person! O: (Dawnplz?)

But it's possible Dawn may return in the later episodes, instead of making her Isshu debut in the first one... if she HAS an Isshu debut ): I hope she does, there must be a reason they made her so similar to Ash... P: And if she continues, I'm positive there will be more PearlShipping!
    I heard that Brock and Dawn were nowhere to be seen, according to a translation. Still, even if I were to be wrong, I always hoped that Ash was paired up with two female companions! I agree that a two-person adventure would suck, so that's why Dawn MUST stay/join up within the first ten episodes!

Like I said earlier, the writers would be forced to have the two females admit their feelings at one point or another!

And to Espeon 114x: Thanks for the Friend request and the banner is simply AWESOME.

P.S.: You guys know of any good Pearlshipping fanfics besides the one posted by pokefan#493?

Let's do this!

P.S.: You guys know of any good Pearlshipping fanfics besides the one posted by pokefan#493?
    Well, I'm actually a fanfiction author myself.
    I've already published two chaptered Pearlshipping stories, Ice Box ans The Essence of All Power. I've also posted a One-Shot Pearlshipping song fic to the song Vulnerable by Vanessa Hudgens. The links to those stories should be in the first post.
    There's this one amazing story that was written by rioT-6296 called Teardrops on my Guitar, that story just happens to be one of my favorites.

We're getting close to the Sinnoh League guys! Which makes me want to ask this:

What Pearlshipping moments are you hoping to see during the league?

Sorry, just had to bring that up.
    I'll answer this later.
    Last edited by eryyy; 23rd June 2010 at 5:49 AM.

Cool! I'll look into them in a few! I'm currently writing a Oneshot fanfic(very long one though)

What Pearlshipping moments are you hoping to see during the league?

A hug, or if Misty comes, a hint of jealousy from Misty. My astronomical expectations are however, that we get to see them talk on the Balcony of their room in the middle of the night, because Ash was too nervous to go back to sleep knowing he was going to face Paul.

Let's do this!

Oh mai gawd!

How did I not think of that?! Ash being totally nervous about his match against Paul and not being able to sleep. He starts recalling his previous battles against him and starts to have doubts. Sounds like a perfect moment for Dawn to come to his rescue. Maybe a hug or something and some reassurance. And if Misty is interrupted while trying to do the same thing, its just icing on the cake. Maybe the entire time she is jealous of Dawn and she becomes incredibly rude to her while the League is going on. At this moment she decides to back off of Dawn and let her be Ash's main girl.

A perfect setup.

Thank you very much for this idea. I can really see that happening.
    Last edited by deathseer; 23rd June 2010 at 6:26 AM.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Dawn better watch out of Ash's Bayleef because not only that she love Ash, but whenever a person or a pokemon get to close to him, she'll become extremely jealous.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Ash's Bayleef? yeah, I remember now. This pokemon always get Pikachu away from Ash but I don't remember she fight with any girl near Ash, even with Misty( if she had,someone please remind me). But she fight with Dawn, that's must be a sight.

This thread is speeded up like the Shinkansen, hard to keep up.

So, tomorrow we have DP182... I'm not expecting much from this episode, however I hope to see Hikari's reaction on how Satoshi's Pokemon will "greet" him. But even if nothing interesting happens, this one sure will be an exciting episode to watch.

DP182 is written by Takegami. I don't find him being that much of a shippy writer, although he is credited to that famous maze episode in the early Sinnoh.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    ^ Cute fan art. Thanks Katsu!

WTF? I can't believe we actually managed to hit 100th page and over 2000 posts. Nice job people and keep it up! Nice to see so much activity in this place. To be honest, I thought the news from the blog were going to make many of you doubt, but to see this thread still being one of the most active ones...I just love it.

Now that league is approaching we have so many options which could influence our favorite ship, so I'll actually bother and post some of them.

• There's a possibility of Ash's and Dawn's Cyndaquil pairing up, since one of them could have a crush on the other one, since the same thing happened with Buneary and Pikachu. Writers remain consistent with these kinds of things so there's a high chance of maybe, let's say Dawn's Cyndaquil falling for Ash's after evolution.

• A slight chance of Delia and Misty appearing still exists, so that could bring up a few interesting situations such as Misty's jealousy or Delia's teasing about Ash's girlfriend.

• Since Conway is appearing, he'll probably expect from Dawn to cheer for him, but since she'll keep cheering for Ash anyway, that could bring up an interesting situation. (maybe Conway asking Dawn/Ash if he/she is his/hers boyfriend/girlfriend)?

• Dawn cheering...? HELL YEAH! Especially in front of the audience.

Okay, well that was all from me and I hope I redeem myself for not posting a long time. I'll keep observing this thread and post if I notice something interesting, so please stay active. <3
    No problem! <3 I love to spread around PearlShipping fanart!

Haha that's what I thought as well, though we are still going as strong as ever hehe. Oh man a day without logging in and I have to read 3 pages wow~.

Hmm interesting. Satoshi's Cyndaquil & Hikari's Cyndaquil. That would be adorable. I could see Hikari's Cyndaquil idolizing to Satoshi's Quilava.

I would love for Hanako to tease Satoshi about Hikari. Hehe. It would be adorable. Like taking a photo. Kasumi would be a great addition also~ A jealous Kasumi or a supportive Kasumi.

That would be awesome if Kouhei asked if they were girlfriend/boyfriend. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    If Misty was jealous of Ash and Dawn at the League, I would literally laugh my head off. It just seems like a perfect scenario. Misty, being older, thinks she has a closer relationship with Ash, but the entire time she sees how close Dawn and Ash are and he totally ignores her. She'd be totally jealous of Dawn, while at the same time Dawn is completely oblivious to what she is talking about.

But that aside, I hope for any hints in the League. Its about time Ash grew up romantically. If he is going to win the League, a bit of maturity should come along with it. He can't continue to be the same noobish trainer he has been for almost 15 years. He's gotten away with it before because he was inexperienced and still lost fairly often. But if is going to be considered someone who won the Sinnoh League, then he has to become more mature.

Well actually Kasumi is the same age as Satoshi.

Ooh refering to Goku is very interesting. Never thought of that, but it does somewhat go together. Oh man. It would be hilarious to see Hikari in Chi-Chi's outfit from Dragon Ball. xD

Quote Originally Posted by PePer View Post
    Also Katus could you please tell me how do you attach images? So they show up, because as far I know [IMG] code, or whatever is off and it's bothering me.
    Sure no problem~ [*IMG139][*/IMG139] without the "*s"

Oh mai gawd!

How did I not think of that?! Ash being totally nervous about his match against Paul and not being able to sleep. He starts recalling his previous battles against him and starts to have doubts. Sounds like a perfect moment for Dawn to come to his rescue. Maybe a hug or something and some reassurance. And if Misty is interrupted while trying to do the same thing, its just icing on the cake. Maybe the entire time she is jealous of Dawn and she becomes incredibly rude to her while the League is going on. At this moment she decides to back off of Dawn and let her be Ash's main girl.

A perfect setup.

Yes! I was thinking about that scenario, except for the last part with Kasumi interrupting haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Dawn better watch out of Ash's Bayleef because not only that she love Ash, but whenever a person or a pokemon get to close to him, she'll become extremely jealous.
    Oh man! I forgot about how Bayleef gets jealous around other girls. I thought it was only Pokemon. xD Haha. Though if Bayleef gets jealous with Hikari. Hehehe. That would be a great sight. Haha. Perhaps Bayleef will plot a plan to try and separate them, but would fail at the last minute or something. <3 Haha fanart ideas people~
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Oh mai gawd!

A perfect setup.

No prob! This also sounds very possible since there have been numerous moments where one of the two is nervous and go outside for a walk or the balcony. And with Paul vs Ash being the biggest hyped up battle since Gary Vs Ash at Johto, there's no way for this not to happen!

Also, DP 182 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!

EDIT: Check out Our Cup Runneth Over.

I'll put the best pearlshippy part here:

Wallace: the most important thing for Pokemon and Trainer is kinship, and should you ever forget that, your Pokemon will never shine.
    Dawn: You're so right! *Dawn then acts as if she just realized something, with eyes wide and looked at Ash, who was exactly besides her.
    Ash: Huh? *Ash is confused as to why dawn looked at him like that.

Also, on CN's morning galactic battles episode, where Piplup falls in love with a Marill, there are two occasions where love between the two is mentioned by dawn and brock. but Ash just acts like it's nothing, which causes both Dawn and Brock to go with their "How clueless!" face.

One of the conversations:
    Dawn or Brock(dont remember): Look's like Piplup's in love with Marill.
    Ash: What are you talking abouty? Pokemon love eachother all the time! *He has a serious face throught the conversation.
    Dawn and brock go into the state mentioned above.
    Dawn: How clueless.
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 23rd June 2010 at 4:17 PM.

Let's do this!

Oh mai gawd!

A perfect setup.

I very much like this idea. If Misty is used in this way, I wouldn't mind her coming back. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, I just don't think she has any use reappearing now.

A nice, serious, Dawn calming Ash with some dramatic music would be awesome though. xD
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Hey guys on fanfics I got two that I totally done with Ash Ketchum Aura Keyblade Master and Rising Darkness I will send the links to you guys.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4791450/...eyblade_Master
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5739684/1/Rising_Darkness
    And this one shot Apple and kiss Test and Drowning Love
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5732218/1/Drowning_Love
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5980938/..._and_Kiss_Test
    I hope you all like them and with Pokeshippers they bash Pearl.I never see a Pearlshipper bash Poke NEVER!!!!! So it weird to heard stuff like that that Pokeshipper just trying to get attention to himself. I share possible good news for us in DP 183 will show possibliy Satoshi's end in the anime.They said that it will possible end in sinnoh leaugue after this so Pearlshippers what you guys think of this shocking news c and I put a link from the anime spoilers forums

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/de...007011900.html
    Last edited by JetshipperKekkaishi; 23rd June 2010 at 9:03 PM.

Forget about what the thread in Anime Spoilers read, Satoshi is not going anywhere. Since beign the "best Pokemon Master" which is his dream, has no definition, then he writers can easily make Ash jump from region to region regardless if he wins or loses the league. In an interview the writers have already stated that ash and Pikachu will stay for a looong time.

Will read the fanfics in a few minutes, just re-watching the first 3 DP episodes. Also, can anyone recommend me some episodes that have pearlshipping that aren't so well known, like Lyra's episodes?
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 23rd June 2010 at 9:08 PM.

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlmasterking View Post
    With the possible news of Satoshi's possible end,What you think of Pearl final moments?
    Wait, that says Ash is going to leave?

I didn't know anything about that. Oh well...

If that is the case, perhaps Dawn would go with him (wherever he's going?). That seems like the best-case-scenario. I'm not sure what else I can think of, sorry that was kind of weak. x_x
    Yes I'm a shipper. There's no need to think anything differently of me though.

PearlShipping Fanfic I'm working on...: Click? :3[Last update: (Sep25) (Chapter 12)]

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    But there are some holes in your logic and I'm gonna poke them.

Its best to ignore that question. The article is nothing more than just hyping the end of the series. Same thing that happened in AG. Its just to make us think Ash won't be coming back, but in reality we know that's not true.

Dawn is a different story, but I have faith that the writers will make the right choice and let her travel with Ash.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Page 82 of 306 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast