Page 93 of 304 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 7580

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion - 3.0 *Spoiler Warning!*

Ofcourse I'll watch the preview! All I said was that if Dawn appears, then excellent. if she doesn't, then excellent aswell!

Also, thanks for telling me that it's TV Tokyo. Is that like the ABC in America, or is it like an anime-only channel?

nd for DP182, I uploaded it with HD quality around 11am.lol
    Those were the HQ ones I watched!
    I exagerrated when i said noon, but yeah, i remember refreshing every now and then, then i saw "Part 1/4 By KibaLG" and I was like "I know that person!"
    Last edited by TrainerOfLegend; 1st July 2010 at 5:34 AM.
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Image from Preview of DP 189

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    Ofcourse I'll watch the preview! All I said was that if Dawn appears, then excellent. if she doesn't, then excellent aswell!

Also, thanks for telling me that it's TV Tokyo. Is that like the ABC in America, or is it like an anime-only channel?

Those were the HQ ones I watched!
    I exagerrated when i said noon, but yeah, i remember refreshing every now and then, then i saw "Part 1/4 By KibaLG" and I was like "I know that person!"
    OH SHYT!LoL Oh did you even post on my vids??? I've seen a TrainerOfLegend user on a few of my vids, I forget which ones though..... XD But anyways, to make this on-topic, I may possibly upload them a bit late tomorrow, because Im more excited to watch first then come to the Anime Spoilers first and then here and chat for a few hours, then upload them.

I hope Dawn's stays because I like her alot, if I were in Ash's shoes, Oh boy, I'd take advantage of having an attractive female traveling with me.lol Nothing gross but you get what I mean.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Oh boy, I'd take advantage of having an attractive female traveling with me.lol Nothing gross but you get what I mean.
    LOL with the show's target demographic I doubt we'll get much of that.

I remember waking up at 8am, then refreshing the youtube page every 10 or so minutes. The first ones had terrible quality...

Anyhow, yeah, Dawn and Piplup have been developed too much to be ignored. I do hope that when Ash and dawn is joined by the new girl, but this new girl is a Brock to a lesser extent, and she only hits on Ash.

OMFG that would be so awesomely awesome that i cannot explain in words.

scenario:

Ash battles someone, both girls watch.
    Ash is about to win.
    New Girl: You go Ash! (In a very loud voice)
    Dawn looks at her, then gets mad.
    Dawn: You can do it Ash(even louder than new girl)

The new girl dreams of being a breeder. At first, she tries to cook food and stuff, but she sucks at it. While the series progresses, she gets better and better. It would be great having another confident character join the bunch!
    If you approve of Black and White's new Female lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Let's do this!

Just downloaded Keyhole. Gonna watch the episode live. Should be up in a couple of hours.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerOfLegend View Post
    LOL with the show's target demographic I doubt we'll get much of that.

I remember waking up at 8am, then refreshing the youtube page every 10 or so minutes. The first ones had terrible quality...

Anyhow, yeah, Dawn and Piplup have been developed too much to be ignored. I do hope that when Ash and dawn is joined by the new girl, but this new girl is a Brock to a lesser extent, and she only hits on Ash.

OMFG that would be so awesomely awesome that i cannot explain in words.

scenario:

Ash battles someone, both girls watch.
    Ash is about to win.
    New Girl: You go Ash! (In a very loud voice)
    Dawn looks at her, then gets mad.
    Dawn: You can do it Ash(even louder than new girl)

The new girl dreams of being a breeder. At first, she tries to cook food and stuff, but she sucks at it. While the series progresses, she gets better and better. It would be great having another confident character join the bunch!
    I just checked my account and its suspended! WTF... all my hard work into making my own personal DP Previews and Friend Code videos...... Good thing is I have all my videos saved on my laptop!

On-Topic- I'd wish they'd do something new, 2 girls will Ash isn't too bad, its not like they'll be having orgies off-screen.... >_> Having 2 girls root for him and 1 tries to beat the other one would be hilarious.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    On-Topic- I'd wish they'd do something new, 2 girls will Ash isn't too bad, its not like they'll be having orgies off-screen.... >_> Having 2 girls root for him and 1 tries to beat the other one would be hilarious.
    Woah, is it gettin' hot in here or what? xD Let's try to not get too dirty in here. There are innocent little minds who look through here, believe it or not.

Well, since there's going to be a "fateful" preview tomorrow on the BW anime, I feel it's my duty to remind you guys that, even IF Hikari doesn't stay, let's not lose our heads and lose faith (God forbid another DP180 fiasco...). So, here's my question;

Even if Pearlshipping does NOT get closure, would you still be a faithful Pearlshipper afterwards? Why?

Now now, this isn't supposed to be a negative topic about Ash and Dawn's future, I just want to know where you guys stand in this whole "omg what will happen" scenario and the aftermath.

I'll answer the topic next time, but since I'm here, I'd like to remind everyone that; 1) try to keep off-topicness to a bare minimum in posts; 2) do not post extremely short posts that do not contribute to Pearlshipping; and 3) keep your heads in check and try not to overreact to negative stuff in general.

Posted just to make sure things are going fine in my lengthy absences. =)

DP183

Hikari sleeps in the middle bed. Satoshi is distressed about his battle with Naoshi and wakes everyone up. Hikari is the first to say something, "Doushita no?" or "Everything alright? / What's wrong?" along the lines of that.

Hikari ignores Jun (about talking about the strong trainer with a Darkrai) and yells, "GANBATTE SATOSHI!" or "DO YOUR BEST SATOSHI!"

When Quilava attack Armando(ff forget which Pokemon it is) Hikari yells "YATTA!" or "HE DID IT! / ALRIGHT!"

After Heracross uses Kirai Punch, Hikari remarks something about Satoshi or his Pokemon. Need to rewatch it. ><

Hikari looked happy when Satoshi won.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/1zq7mte.jpg[/IMG]
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Yes, I loved how Hikari cheered for Satoshi, screemed, more than normal. I saw 3 daijobu's or more.

BTW, new series is to be called "Pokemon: best wishes", and it showed that that girl in that picture in fact exists and is called Iris if I'm not wrong. It also revealed a NEW BOY, but from what it seems Hikari and Takeshi are getting replaced. Weird, because the Iris kinda pairs with the new guy, what does that mean?
    To live is to remember

Dawn was really cute in this episode. She kept cheering Ash on and she was louder than ever. She even ignored Jun about the Darkrai trainer and was more concerned about Ash's battle. If that doesn't say she is committed to him 100&#37;, then I don't know what does. I thought it was also sweet that Ash woke her up in the middle of the night with his worrying. She was the first to ask if he was alright.

The preview for the new series was a bit underwhelming. All we saw was the girl that was leaked and some unknown kid next to her. Was expecting way more than just a couple of silhouettes.

But part of me is thinking that maybe these two will be joining Ash and Dawn in Isshu. Call me crazy, but a group of 4 sounds pretty awesome, and if they could somehow make Ash and Dawn older than these two, then label me a happy camper.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Even if Pearlshipping does not get closure, would you still be a supporter?
    Sure. This ship and this thread have been so much fun. It would be icing on the cake if the ship did get closure and stuff, but it doesn't have to be that way. As long as the writers don't pull something cheap, I'm fine.
    Last edited by wind21; 1st July 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    But part of me is thinking that maybe these two will be joining Ash and Dawn in Isshu. Call me crazy, but a group of 4 sounds pretty awesome, and if they could somehow make Ash and Dawn older than these two, then label me a happy camper.
    You know...I like the sound of that idea! I actually liked it when there was 4 in the group back in AG. Two experienced people and two newbies. Ash/Dawn/New Girl/New Guy. That way Pearlshipping could still have a chance!

Check out my tumblr!

My FF.net Profile

She was indeed really cute in the episode.

Rawr I wish to watch the new ED in higher quality. I wanted to see if Satoshi & hikari were talking in the tree scene.. >< Stupid... blurrry... screenn.

Even if Pearlshipping does not get closure, would you still be a supporter?
    Of course~~ It's been fun watching Satoshi & Hikari's journey. As wind21 said, "It would be icing on the cake if the ship did get closure and stuff". I'm still going to make AMVs and the like even if they're not traveling together. x3
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Even if Pearlshipping does NOT get closure, would you still be a faithful Pearlshipper afterwards? Why?

I'd probably still like the idea of Pearlshipping even after D/P is over. Hm, why? Well, honestly, this is the Pokemon anime we're talking about, so Pearlshipping was never really concrete. I just hope they don't almost officially endorse the other rival ship like they did with May and Drew back in Advanced Generation (that episode a few weeks ago was bad enough).

I still like Pokeshipping somewhat even years and years after Misty left, so staying loyal to Pearlshipping is easy. The first few years of D/P had some of the better episodes the anime's ever had, and the strong bond between Ash and Dawn and all of their Pokemon is part of why those years were so great, so I'll have fond memories of those In another three years, we'll see, but at least for the next year or two I'll keep wishing we had gotten more.

Of course, the best case scenario is for Dawn to stay on the main cast. The new anime girl looks like she has her own... original/strange look, with Ash in the boy player-character clothes in the leaked picture, and the silhouette from today's episode matches the leaked picture, so its nice to dream that Dawn will be in the girl player-character clothes. Its not likely, but its nice to dream.

Another era in the anime is almost over, and D/P was one of the best sagas, which is why I'll keep thinking about Pearlshipping for years to come. Oh, if only we could've had more hints, but alas. Dawn (and Piplup) were such fun characters, as was their journey.

The new opening, the blurry version that's up so far, looks pretty cute, I like the lighthearted music, just wish I could make out the details.

Haven't seen the episode yet, but sounds like Dawn is just cheering from the sidelines. With the end approaching, I hope either before Ash's final battle or after the League she and Ash have one last big talk, since Ash will be mostly busy during the League.

^ Well said Animefan145 <3

Took the words out of my mouth. <3

Will never forget the bond Satoshi & Hikari shared. Who knows the writers may surprise us. <3

Spoiler:- fanart:

Night everyone @w@ Almost 6AM here...
    S A T O H I K A
    PearlShipper since 2006

Since B/W girl seems to be absent from the anime, I admit it would be logical to keep Dawn and give her clothes of the game female protagonist. But if that would be the case, you would think Hikari had been included along with Satoshi in that leaked character chart. Unless the anime staff want to keep Dawn appearing in Isshu as a secret. I guess this is only what we can count on. I used to be an optimist when it comes to SatoHika but I'm not going to be an incorrigible optimist.

DP183 was very enjoyable. I liked how Hikari was cheering Satoshi on during his battle. As for the new ending, there can be one nice scene but I need to rewatch it, too. The song itself feels great, though. As well as new version of the opening.

Patori brought up a very good question:

How can one be faithul in something which, in fact, doesn't exist anymore?

Believe me, I don't support SatoHika just for fun. I support it because, in my eyes, it is something that really has (yes, it still does) a chance of becoming reality. Of course, one can see Ash and Dawn simply as a...cute couple (judging only by the looks) but for me it's not the most important factor. In fact, what rendered them a sweet couple was their interactions and development of their relationship throughout the whole D/P series. Maybe I'm just a different kind of shipper than some of you.

If Dawn leaves I will be kind of torn. Originally, I wanted to watch the anime as long as Ash was in it, but...pearlshipping, with time, became the main reason for which I keep watching this show. So if Hikari doesn't stay, I won't be interested in pokemon anime anymore. And this includes also all kinds of shippings. I will not be going to be stuck in the past, either. Pearlshipping will just forever remain for me a symbol of beatiful, but wasted idea.

However, there is still a flicker of hope. And we must stick to it.

Be hopeful.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Koneko View Post

Will never forget the bond Satoshi & Hikari shared.
    I won't forget, either. The bigger will be my regret.
    Last edited by hopeful sleeper; 1st July 2010 at 3:09 PM.

OMFG

I still see Dawn traveling with Ash to Isshu, and meeting this new girl, along with her brother...?

I still vote for a tug-of-war between the two girls for Ash!!!!!!!!

As for the preview, Barry giving Paul a hard time, lolwut?

Let's do this!

People watch anime expecting a ship would be fully confirmed in an anime in which the target demographic is below 14?

I'd still remain a Pearlshipper. No exceptions. I don't feel like the new girl would grow on me, even if her Japanese VA is good.

I will definitely remain a Pearlshipper. It's too cute to pass up. If Dawn goes to Isshu that would be great. But I don't think she is. But that won't change my faith in Pearlshipping.
    If Pokeshippers and Advancedshippers can last this long so can we!

Check out my tumblr!

My FF.net Profile

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful sleeper View Post

DP183 was very enjoyable. I liked how Hikari was cheering Satoshi on during his battle.
    Exactly. It's important to stay in the moment, especially since the writers are allowing us to do that with the info they released today. Today's episode was a good in that it continued the normal things, and that's what matters today.

Originally, I wanted to watch the anime as long as Ash was in it, but...pearlshipping, with time, became the main reason for which I keep watching this show
    Right now, you can do both! Ash is in the Sinnoh league, and we don't know how he's going to finish. This league is going to be significant for him (we still don't know how Paul's and Ash's story is going to turn out, and however that goes is going to change Ash's character, considering how personal theirr rivalry is), and Hikari is the one who's cheering him on. There's a lot to see and enjoy; it takes years to build up to the league, and it's finally here. You/I have to enjoy it, regardless of what happens afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostCrusher View Post
    People watch anime expecting a ship would be fully confirmed in an anime in which the target demographic is below 14?
    They did it once, why can not they do this again?

Quote Originally Posted by wind21 View Post
    Right now, you can do both! Ash is in the Sinnoh league, and we don't know how he's going to finish. This league is going to be significant for him (we still don't know how Paul's and Ash's story is going to turn out, and however that goes is going to change Ash's character, considering how personal theirr rivalry is), and Hikari is the one who's cheering him on. There's a lot to see and enjoy; it takes years to build up to the league, and it's finally here. You/I have to enjoy it, regardless of what happens afterwards.
    Well, I will definitely watch remaining D&P episodes. But I am not going to watch "Best Wishes" if Dawn is not there.

If pearlshipping does not get a good closure, it will be just simply heartbreaking.

quintupal posting!!!!!!!

Serebii lags, but no need to mash the Post button!

As for Dawn leaving, even if she does go, I will watch Best Wishes, simply because I like the new girl's design.

I won't stop supporting Pearlshipping, I will just co-support Chessshipping(or is it Chesshipping?)

Let's do this!

Well my friends after see the new anime trailer and see the silhouettes of the new protagonists I thing that it is other proof that this is Ash final league.

After watching the episode again, I really just can't watch Ash and Dawn be split apart. Dawn was committed to him 100&#37;, just like she had told everyone who asked. It didn't matter what was going on, Ash was center stage for her and she just couldn't take her eyes off of him.

So should Ash continue without Dawn, I in good conscious cannot watch "Best Wishes". Because I just hate the fact that Dawn may get tossed aside for some random new girl ( Who in all honesty, looks like she made out with a lightning bolt) for no explored reason. Ash and Dawn have become as close as you can be without technically being a couple. The way she kept believing in Ash was amazing. Brock, who Ash has known for years even started to doubt him. But sure enough, Dawn has so much faith in him that the thought of him losing doesn't even cross her mind. The way she kept saying "No need to worry" or how she yelled in excitement every time Ash knocked out a Pokemon was just down right adorable.

And that's just a relationship that can't be replaced. The fact that she cares so much about him and supports him no matter what just says everything. And for her to leave for some new girl is nothing short of heartbreaking.

I don't care what kind of "sendoff" Dawn gets if she leaves. Because its something that shouldn't have happened in the first place. She deserves to stay with Ash no matter what.

I know I'm usually optimistic about Pearlshipping, but since this dumb looking new girl has been thrown in the mix, it puts a dent in Dawn's chances of staying. But I'm hoping they are smart enough to know that you just can't separate a pair like Ash and Dawn, and as such they let her continue with Ash along with these two new people. At least then I won't have to only watch some dog ugly girl follow Ash for 100+ episodes. The cutest girl he has ever had traveling with him will be right there by his side like she always is.

I love Pearlshipping a lot. But should Dawn leave, I think I might not show up here again. Because I always believed that this was the one pairing that had a shot at something real.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

You guys are cheerful considerering what has come up. That's an amazing improvement from DP180. Great job guys at keeping your spirits high.

I loved the episode simply because it had all of the things I look for Pearlshipping, serious fighting, Conway scenes and excitement. Not much more I can ask for. What did Conway say and do this episode by the way?

Definitely. No question. No doubt about it. I will stay loyal till the very end. Pearlshipping is part of me and for it to go isn't an option. Pearlshipping gives me a taste of real romance which isn't easy for me to find and it's probably one of the only reasons why I watch the anime. Like I said on a previous post: if Dawn does go then I want Ash to go as well. I'd rather see the new region with entirely new characters than see it with Ash and not Dawn. I want Sinnoh to be Ash's final region where he ultimately claims the position of champion and he then leaves with Dawn, hand-in-hand for the future.

I'm not going to leave you guys. You need me more than you know (believe me). I always think that me, hopeful sleeper and Deathseer boost the forum's moral when we are at our worst and in the end we always emerge stronger.

Pearlshippers you are some of the most brilliant people in the world simply because you contribute to this thread and always believe in Pearlshipping.

Stay strong until the very end and don't ever back down!!
    My Teams have faced many things!
    But the hardest of all was facing themselves!

Platinum: Infernape, Torterra, Drifblim, Floatzel, Glaceon, Drapion
    Diamond: Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Rapidash, Leafeon, Torterra, Garchomp
    HeartGold: Typhlosion, Exeggutor, Xatu, Scizor, Tyranitar, Omastar
    Black: Samurott, Klinklang, Vanilluxe, Eelektross, Chandelure, Hydreigon
    Black 2: Samurott, Lucario, Lapras, Flygon, Volcarona
    Future: Who knows

If you wish to feel the wrath of these teams you must battle and find out.

Sam - Friend Code (Black 2): 1679 1801 3471
    I'll take anything on

Default I'm Back again! Just for a bit.

Ok guys, I'm not going to be able to post again for a while (I think), but DP 183's pulled me out for a bit.

The Episode
    AWESOME episode. Nando finally loses his cool and seems to remark at how good of a trainer Ash is.

At one point, when Dawn is woken up by Ash, she is blushing (so is Brock... but she's blushing more). Definitely odd.

People are right when they say that Dawn's really committed to Ash.

The Next Series
    I think Ash might actually not be part of the next series, considering that the two shown characters are brand new. I hope Ash and Dawn both leave together, but who knows.

I believe Ash will win this league and leave with Dawn. That's the hope, anyways. I doubt it'll come true.

Pearlshipping prospects for this season
    Definitely very good. Not for next season, but definitely for this one.

The new outro
    First scene, Dawn, Ash, and Brock are in their swimming clothes and playing ball. Then...
    There is a PS moment here under the tree. Piplup jumps into Dawns arms, Pikachu goes to sleep, and then Sato-Hika look at each other for a bit. Not sure what's going on in the waterfall scene though. The song seems to be from Dawn's perspective. Someone supporting her in her times where she's crushed. Wanting to travel, not alone, but with someone, etc.

Plain awesome outro too. Very mature for this kind of series

Here's to another movie and the rest of this season!

I'll post again ASAP, and it's great to see everyone out except PK and a few others.

Deathseer, please don't go.

Page 93 of 304 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast