Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Tamers 02 (RP-Thread)

Default Digimon: Tamers 02 (RP-Thread)

((OOC: Here we go guys. I hope this all makes sense. ><.))

It really wasn't like Luna to be this angry about anything. Ever. Usually, quarrels with her parents were over silly things, such as homework, or why she beat up the local idiots, or even why she decided to sleep in through her first classes (which to Luna, was the silliest thing they could argue with her about. They'd said themselves many a time that a growing girl such as herself needed extra rest... and she was complying to that need awfully well...).

But no, this was entirely different. For once in Luna's life, she had found something worth putting her full effort into. What was it you might ask? Well, it was a request in a special letter she'd received from none other than the famous Henry Lee: one of the original Tamers from Japan. In all her excitement, Luna rushed to her parents and read the e-mail she'd printed out:

Dear Digimon Tamers,

Do not ask how I found you, or found out how you have a Digimon; just hear me out. If you were not aware of this already, the world is in a terrible crisis. Normally, it would go against anyone’s moral values to call a bunch of kids to the battlefield, but I’m confident you can help, because I myself am one of you: a Digimon Tamer.

You see, recently, a group of us battled with an invasion of Parisamon. Depending on where you are located, you may have heard about this fight. Unfortunately, things didn’t go according to plan. The most powerful of us, Takato Matsuki, and another Tamer Rika Makino, have been stranded in the Digital World atop a speeding Locomon.

We would have already gone to try and find him, but Digimon are pouring out of the portal with no mercy, so the rest of us are a bit tied up here. As a fellow Tamer, I was hoping you would help us and venture the Digital World to find our two friends, and perhaps whatever is causing this mess. In the meantime, the few that remain of us out here will keep as many Digimon at bay as possible. If you can help, please respond as soon as you can.

--Henry Lee

Her parents immediately said no and Luna had immediately retorted. Soon enough there was a full fledged argument; It was "too dangerous," "too expensive to fly to Japan," and her Digimon would "just cause more trouble..."

At the last one, Luna stomped out of the house. No one insulted her Digimon, not even her parents.

"Dracmon," she said after many minutes of walking in fuming anger. "We're going to Japan. I don't care what my parents say... we're going."

"That's the kind of fun I'm talking about!" Dracmon replied, jumping into the air and spinning as he ran to keep up with Luna's long strides. "It's time to do some good ol' fashion Digimon butt-kicking!"

Luna couldn't help but smile at Dracmon's playful antics... or maybe they weren't so playful. Either way, Luna couldn't agree more. She was more than game for venturing the Digital World.

In her excitement, Luna strapped her sister's goggles to her head, and ran into the library, Dracmon close behind. As they entered, a few people screamed, completely surprised to see a Digimon walking around the bookshelves, but Luna wasn't exactly thinking about what she was doing. All she needed now, was a computer.

Finally, she got to what she was looking for, and (with a little help from Dracmon terrorizing a person off a desktop), sat down to do her work. She accessed her email, clicking the reply button:

For a moment, she paused, wondering what she should say back to Henry. But then shrugged, realizing it didn't matter so much.

Henry, she started, pausing again. She tapped on the enter key a few times, and then, with another burst of excitement, continued her letter.

Count me and Dracmon in. Just tell me how to get there, and I'll get there.

With that, Luna clicked send. Almost immediately after, a response was sent.

Dear Tamer,

From our trackers we can see that you've sent this message from the USA. We've arranged for a ship to depart from Los Angeles, California towards Japan in two days time. If you are not located there, I can only say good luck getting there yourselves. This was the best we could get. Once you've arrived in Japan at the port, one of us will guide you to Hypnos, where we will explain your mission further.

--Henry Lee

Luna blinked at the screen for a few moments, taking it all in.

"Los Angeles?" Dracmon reread distastefully. "How do they expect us to get all the way down there? We can't drive."

"Hmm," Luna replied thoughtfully. Unfortunately, she was cut off by a security guard, demanding that she take her "horrible monster" out of the library. At that, Dracmon nearly went for the man's face, but Luna caught him mid jump, and calmly exited the building.

"Let me at 'im!" Dracmon screamed, struggling all the while. Finally, Luna stopped in the middle of a park, letting Dracmon down gently.

"Chill out. I know how we can get to LA."

((OOC: Basically, that response is what you'll be getting, and then its up to you to make it to the ship. If there are any questions, please ask in the discussion thread. Happy posting! XD))

"Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker," ~ Green Day

((OOC: Since Dario and Gotsumon live so far away, I decided to start them off already on their way there.))

Dario peered out the window of the car's backseat. Just a few days ago he had received an e-mail from the Henry Lee. It had read:

Dear Digimon Tamers,

Do not ask how I found you, or found out how you have a Digimon; just hear me out. If you were not aware of this already, the world is in a terrible crisis. Normally, it would go against anyone’s moral values to call a bunch of kids to the battlefield, but I’m confident you can help, because I myself am one of you: a Digimon Tamer.

You see, recently, a group of us battled with an invasion of Parisamon. Depending on where you are located, you may have heard about this fight. Unfortunately, things didn’t go according to plan. The most powerful of us, Takato Matsuki, and another Tamer Rika Makino, have been stranded in the Digital World atop a speeding Locomon.

We would have already gone to try and find him, but Digimon are pouring out of the portal with no mercy, so the rest of us are a bit tied up here. As a fellow Tamer, I was hoping you would help us and venture the Digital World to find our two friends, and perhaps whatever is causing this mess. In the meantime, the few that remain of us out here will keep as many Digimon at bay as possible. If you can help, please respond as soon as you can.

--Henry Lee

Dario was curious as to why they had chosen him, of all people, but Gotsumon, his rocky friend, wasn't surprised. When Dario presented the case to his parents, they were a little skeptical at first...but they trusted their son and 'adopted' digital son. Gotsumon had promised to take care of Dario, and Dario had promised to keep Gotsumon out of as much trouble as possible.

Upon responding to Henry's e-mail, Dario had gotten a reply that told him of a ship that was to depart from Los Angeles. So Dario's father had driven him all the way to LA, for this special occasion. After all, the very fate of the world could be at stake, and Dario and Gotsumon could make all the difference.

Dario looked over his shoulder at his Digimon partner, Gotsumon, who was clutching his pebbly stomach, and cringing. "...I...think I'm gonna be...sick..."

The brown-haired boy laughed. His father grinned and looked into the mirror to view his two passengers. "Don't worry, Gotsumon. We're almost there."

Gotsumon's mouth bloated, but he sustained the urge to barf little pebbles all over the car-floor. "...good..."

Dario smiled and continued staring out the window. He had never been out of the country before. In fact, he'd rarely ever been out of North Carolina! And here he was, about to go to Japan!

Needless to say, he was excited, but at the same time, worried. "Hey, Gotsumon, when we get there...do you think we'll get to meet those other Tamers?"

Gotsumon cringed again as the car hit a bump in the road. "Oof!...er...yeah...sure, I guess so...ugh..."

Finally, they arrived at the dock. Dario and his dad stepped out, and Gotsumon followed, eager to be out of the a vehicle. His mouth fell open when he saw the ship they were to sail on. "Oh, great...out of one sick-inducing vehicle and into another!"

((OOC: Yes, The Doctor is correct.))
    Last edited by Hotshot; 10th August 2009 at 3:38 PM.

(Credit for the banner image goes to All0412 from DeviantArt!)

Chapter Three: The Seashore House
    "Do you guys have any milk?"
    "No, but we have soda pop."
    "How about some fresh water?"
    "Fresh out. Would you like a soda pop?"

Default I'm pretty sure it's "Parasimon" and "Rika Nonaka".

Dear Digimon Tamers,

You see, recently, a group of us battled with an invasion of Parasimon. Depending on where you are located, you may have heard about this fight. Unfortunately, things didn’t go according to plan. The most powerful of us, Takato Matsuki, and another Tamer Rika Makino, have been stranded in the Digital World atop a speeding Locomon.

--Henry Lee

To a young, up-and-coming Tamer, receiving an email from Henry Lee of all people was the equivalent of a filmmaker being contacted by Spielberg/Coppola/Scorsese (delete where appropriate) asking whether you wanted to be first-unit director because his previous was in the middle of a divorce settlement - something that only happened in your wildest fantasies only to suddenly come true exactly as detailed. Then you become convinced you are some sort of prophet only for your next fantastical dream to fall flat on its face.

Not that Akira Jupiter Fubuki ever dreamt about that sort of thing.

In all honesty, he had only heard about Henry Lee just now, but had heard through the grapevine that he was one of the group of teenagers that helped solve the D-Reaper Crisis a few years back, and if he had to call upon a random Japanese-American kid, then whatever problem he was involved with had to be big. Scratch that, it was probably big enough to eclipse the Moon. And he was calling on him. Akira savoured this sensation like a fine wine. He quickly replied back:

Yeah, sure, count me in.

"Wizardmon."

No sooner had he uttered that name then a small burst of smoke filled his room. It subsided rather quickly, revealing a strange creature about the size of a human child, added somewhat by his large steeple hat. The being appeared humanoid, with straw-like hair poking underneath his head gear and a small half-mask over his mouth, whilst his body was covered in a pale yellow bodysuit covered in zips. Not that it could be seen, for he had drawn a large purple cloak tightly around his person with his one free hand, the other clutching a small sceptre emblazoned with a sun-like decoration.

"Yes, Akira? Oh, and uh, sorry for the smoke, I'm still getting the hang of it." Akira smiled.

"Don't worry about that, my friend. Remember that 'event' your chief told you about?" Wizardmon nodded, green eyes raught with nervous interest.

"Well," The D-Arc gave a slight jolt in his hands, startling Wizardmon and causing him to drop his staff, which he hastily picked up. "It's started." Opening up the inbox, he read Mr. Lee's reply.

Dear Tamer,

From our trackers, we can see that you've sent this message from Shinjuku. This makes things easier for us, so we will provide you with directions to the meeting place. I believe there are some other Tamers in Japan as well, but we have ones coming from the USA in approximately two days. Please hang tight until then. Good luck.

Henry Lee

Akira's brow furrowed into an expression of annoyance. "Damn Yanks. Oh well, sorry Wizardmon. Looks like we'll have to wait."

"Um...Akira?"

"Mm?"

"Aren't you...American as well?"

"Half American. Besides, I can still blame the Yanks if I want to." And just as he was getting interested. "Ah well. You can go now if you want, work on your teleportation cloud thing." Wizardmon nodded, perhaps a bit too eagerly, and raised his staff. A small golden light filled the room, and with another poof of smoke - did it look smaller than before? - he was gone.

"Akira! What was that light?" Damnit.

"Nothing, Mom, just a flashlight!" Mothers. Always so inquisitive, but a bit too much here. Akira supposed she was just trying to be a good mother, but good mothers understood they were once teenagers as well, and would let their children have some free rein. Fortunately, Megumi Fubuki understood this, and decided not to investigate any further.

He threw himself on the bed. He'd been stuck here for some time now with nothing to do. All his books and comics had been read, re-read and re-re-read several times; he had beaten all his video games, even those godawful visual novels someone had practically thrown at him...he was getting antsy, and needed something to do. A thought occured; if there other tamers in Japan, then there'd be a good chance they were in Shinjuku as well. Akira started typing again:

Could you give me the e-mail address of the Tamer nearest to my location?
    Last edited by The Doctor; 10th August 2009 at 3:33 PM.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Dear Digimon Tamers,

You see, recently, a group of us battled with an invasion of Parasimon. Depending on where you are located, you may have heard about this fight. Unfortunately, things didn’t go according to plan. The most powerful of us, Takato Matsuki, and another Tamer Rika Makino, have been stranded in the Digital World atop a speeding Locomon.

--Henry Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai Akagi never really believed in miracles, fate, or any other destiny related topics for that matter. But somehow, a japanese Digimon Tamer had found out about Kai's Tamer Status. Something not even his own family knew about, and had asked his help to fight.

"My Help?!" Kai's amber eyes widened and nearly fell back from his swiveling chair, his goggles and red headband lay peacefully around his neck. He wore his usual attire, a red, button-up collared shirt with a white undershirt with long sleeves. A pair of black jeans and white socks, his red shoes were against his door.

"What's Kai looking at?" An aqua colored dragon's head poked out from underneath Kai's bed. The boy looked back at the dragon and smiled nervously,

"Umm...listen, Dracomon. Would you ever fight...like another Digimon?" Kai turned his chair to face the digimon. Dracomon placed one of his three clawed fingers on his chin,

"Hmm...well would you ever fight another human?" Dracomon spat out. Kai sweatdropped,

"Uhh...maybe. Well just come and read this." Kai turned his chair and motioned for the digimon to come to his side. When standing, Dracomon was about the size of a child with aqua colored scales, ruby red eyes, horns, and wings along with large claws on his feet and hands.

Dracomon made his way over to the computer and began looking at the screen for a very long time, Kai sweatdropped.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"I can't read." Dracomon said while he pointed at the monitor. Kai fell, anime style. He swiftly got up and read the letter to Dracomon, who gasped when the boy finished.

"Japan?! That's suuuper far away, I remember you showing me a map from one of your books."

"Oh yea." Damion chuckled and had a flash back, to when Dracomon had ripped all of his books thinking they were big pieces of bread with words.

"Anyways, get ready Dracomon. We're going to Japan." Kai smirked as he grabbed his goggles from his neck and let go so they can land on his head. Some of his blonde hair escaping and falling down his forehead.

"Okay!" Dracomon smiled and raised an arm.

"Kai!! Do you want some," His mother began to walk up the stairs, Kai frantically grabbed Dracomon and shoved him underneath his bed.

"Steak...?" His mother opened the door and raised an eyebrow at the sight of her son shoving something under his bed. Kai looked up and smiled nervously,

"Hehe. Oh hey...mom. Uh yea, sure. I'll be down in a second." His mother was a pretty woman in her high thirties. She wore a yellow dress with white shoes, her brown hair was let down. She squinted her eyes,

"Okay. But you better hurry, your before your father eats them all. You're lucky Chris and Rose aren't here." His mother referred to his older brother and sister who left for college in the beginning of the year, he was now at home with his parents.

Kai let out a sigh of relief and leaped onto his swiveling chair, he righted himself and began to type.

Henry,

Count Dracomon and me in, but how do you expect us to get to Japan. It's not like I can ride my skateboard across the ocean.

-Kai Akagi and Dracomon

Kai clicked send, and almost immediately after they received a response.

Dear Tamer,

From our trackers we can see that you've sent this message from the USA. We've arranged for a ship to depart from Los Angeles, California towards Japan in two days time. If you are not located there, I can only say good luck getting there yourselves. This was the best we could get. Once you've arrived in Japan at the port, one of us will guide you to Hypnos, where we will explain your mission further.

--Henry Lee

Kai grinned and turned to Dracomon who just got out from under his bed,

"Dracomon! There's a ship schedules to leave from Los Angeles to Japan, we're practically already there. Hollywood is the neighbor of Los Angeles, we're saved!" Kai enthusiastically high-fived Dracomon, that's when the door suddenly swung open.

Kai and Dracomon froze in their high-five,

"Dont'...move..." Kai whispered to Dracomon, the boy turned his head with rigid movements and smiled nervously,

"Hey..mom."

"Oh, Kai!! You got me a doll!!" His mother squeeled and ran over to Dracomon, who had a look of terror in his face as his mother ran off.

"Crap." Kai spat out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"11 pm. Mom should be asleep by now, she's got to go to the grocery store early." Kai snickered as he stood on the balcony of his mother room. He had escaped his home late at night and had grabbed his Digi-vice before heading out, he quitely entered his mother's room where she layed asleep next to his father and Dracomon.

The Digimon quitely sobbed as Kai entered the room, he placed his finger over his mouth to quiet down the digimon. His mother's arm was around Dracomon, so Kai slowly placed a large teddy bear in place for Dracomon. As soon as he had his digimon he barged out of the room and shut the door. The duo climbed down the ivy and wood that was placed on their home's back wall.

They were both now safely standing a block away from his home,

"Kai saved me!!" Dracomon hugged his tamer, tears in his eyes. The boy swetdropped and looked back at his digimon.

"Alright Dracomon, we've got to get to this beach." Damion held up a map and pointed at a star, it indicated the beach where the boat was. Dracomon nodded,

"It's not too far from here, but it's not the beach we went to a couple of weeks ago either. So we'll figure out what to do when we get there." Damion said, his digimon nodded in agreement.

Kai placed his foot on his skateboard as Dracomon leaped on his back,

"Wee! Kai's giving me a ride!!" Dracomon screamed with joy, the boy sweatdropped and began to ride down his hill towards the boat...
    Last edited by xXHyperRickyXx; 10th August 2009 at 11:31 PM.

Seth Kairos and Tsukaimon

Both Seth and Tsukaimon were a bit skeptical about going. They could not believe that they of all people/Digimon were among a chosen few that were going to meet one of the most known Tamers throughout the world and Digital World. As soon as they shown it to Seth's parents, both of them deliberated about what to do. Seth and Tsukaimon both hoped that they would agree to go to Japan, after all, meeting this tamer would be a once-in-a-lifetime chance, especially when you consider the great distance between Japan and the state of Virginia. Seth's father came out and said, "Well, we reached an agreement."

"And..." asked Seth curiously, hoping that they had said yes.

"Well," continued his father, "we will allow you to do so, but..." he looked Seth straight in the eye with both seriousness and sincerity showing all over his face. He repeated, "But...on one condition." Seth's father nodded his head for a moment and continued, "If you promise to stay safe and keep yourselves out of trouble. We don't want to see you leave, but you're a growing boy, and an adventure is just around the river bend." Seth and Tsukaimon started to cheer for a bit, then immediately they both calmed down.

Seth commented, "Yes, I promise that we'll be safe."

"And I'll make sure that he stays away from all the cute girls there," teased Tsukaimon. Seth grabbed Tsukaimon and started to rub the Virus-digimon's head. "Uncle Uncle!" yelled Tsukaimon trying to get Seth to stop doing that.

"All right, you two," replied Seth's father. "That's enough. Seth go on ahead and tell this Henry person that you're on your way." Seth opened up his email box and found the letter that he had received:

Dear Digimon Tamers,

--Henry Lee

He pressed the reply button and wrote:
    Count me in. I will help out to the best of my ability.

Just as soon as he was about to close down his laptop, he received a noticification that he received another email. He checked his inbox to see that it was from the same person, Henry Lee. The new email read
    Dear Tamer,

--Henry Lee

"It says to go to Los Angeles to board some sort of boat," stated Seth.

"Well that's some good luck on your part," replied Seth's father, "I'm delivering some snack-food to L.A. tomorrow. I can get you there faster than you could by foot anyways. Of course, if we're going to reach it on time, I'm afraid this'll have to be an overnight trip. So we'll need to pack everything, immediately and leave at the crack of dawn." Seth nodded his head and headed upstairs to his room. He packed his D-ark first then his Digimon cards, after all, he might get bored and Tsukaimon was the only "person" around that he can actually play against. Seth was getting ready to head out tomorrow. All that was left was to get to the boat and set sail to Japan.
    Last edited by CyberBlastoise; 10th August 2009 at 11:56 PM.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Click, clack, click clack clack, click.

The orange cat like Digimon looked up at her Tamer, who was typing furiously on the silver laptop--yet again. It couldn't be helped, she supposed; it was probably just in his nature, as was fighting in her nature. Though fighting Digital Monsters to survive and being hopelessly obsessed with a technological world humans called 'the Internet' were on totally different levels. What did he see in that silly thing anyways? He probably has some secret girlfriend he chats to daily on that thing, the love struck devil, she thought with a small smirk.

The Digimon--Leormon--sighed and flicked her tail across Jay's blue jeaned knee to get his attention. "Hey, Jay, if you're just going to sit here at the table and type on that laptop all day, can we go home? There's not much of a point staying here at the cafe anyways; people are giving me weird looks and I swear one of these days I'm going to eat those stupid mutts they bring around on leashes if they keep barking at me." Dogs had always annoyed her, even in the Digital World; all they could do was bark bark bark, no common sense whatsoever. The yellowish mutt barking at her now--Jay had called it a Retriever; Leormon wondered what exactly it retrieved--was foaming at the mouth and trying desperately to get itself free of its owner's grip. It was unsuccesful thus far however, and Leormon simply snarled at it to make the dog whimper and hide behind its owner with its tail between its legs. She gave a snort of satisfaction and looked back up at her Tamer. He was still typing and typing, unaware that she'd even said anything.

Grumbling, Leormon lay her head back down. It wasn't long though before the clicking and clacking stopped; a rare thing, as almost nothing (besides her constant pestering anyways) could ever get him to halt his activities on a computer, especially his personal laptop. "What's wrong?" She mumbled, the warmth of the sun making her head foggy. "A virus blew your program to smithereens again?"

"No," the gray eyed sixteen year old muttered in all seriousness, speaking for the first time since Leormon had suggested they go to the nearby cafe to relax. "It's...well....here." Jay twisted the machine around so the orange cat would be able to see it. Picking herself with a grunt, Leormon put her paws on the black table and read the new e-mail that had popped up.

"Dear Digimon Tamers", she began slowly, eyes narrowing. "Do not ask how I found you, or found out how you have a Digimon; just hear me out. ("How are we supposed to not question that," Jay muttered as she continued to read.) If you were not aware of this already, the world is in a terrible crisis. Normally, it would go against anyone’s moral values to call a bunch of kids to the battlefield, but I’m confident you can help, because I myself am one of you: a Digimon Tamer.

We would have already gone to try and find him, but Digimon are pouring out of the portal with no mercy, so the rest of us are a bit tied up here. As a fellow Tamer, I was hoping you would help us and venture the Digital World to find our two friends, and perhaps whatever is causing this mess. In the meantime, the few that remain of us out here will keep as many Digimon at bay as possible. If you can help, please respond as soon as you can. Henry Lee."

Leormon blinked and reread the e-mail again, just to reassure herself that it was actually there, it existed, and this wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. "Well...that's something you don't see every day," she mused. "Yeah, no kidding," Jay snorted and returned the laptop to its original position. "What do you make of it, Leormon?" She twitched her ear, thinking; it had become a habit of hers after coming into this world.

"Well, I don't think we should ignore it. It doesn't seem like spam anyways; it could very well have happened. After all, there was that speeding train incident we heard on the news. That part at least is true, and it did look like a Digimon from the pictures they showed. And the obvious thing is, that Henry Lee is both famous and knew that you had me, a Digital Monster. Normal people don't know about these kind of things." Leormon looked at him curiously. This could be their chance to get out of this boring city, and he wanted to question it? Who was the one who constantly boiled over how ordinary everyone and everything was and wanted to find an entertaining opponent to win a new card? It certainly wasn't the one with the huge paws and sweet demeanor.

The black haired boy ran a hand through his hair. "You've got a point there. It doesn't seem likely that this is a chain mail, and that train thing is definitely a fact. Still, it's all the way to Japan, and helping a few kids doesn't really seem like my cup of tea. And--OW!" Leormon had bitten the arrogant idiot; he really didn't know an opportunity when it presented itself right in front of him, did he?

"Idiot," she growled. "This is our chance to get out of this town like you've been wanting, and you're going to act so stubborn? Men! Oi vey, you can be so stubborn sometimes."

Jay pulled his leg from her grasp and grumbled heatedly "You may say you've got a sweet demeanor and act so innocent around other people, but you're such an...OW!" Leormon had bitten him. Again. Boys like him never learned.

"All right all right, leave my leg alone will you? Fine, have it your way. I'll write him a response; if anything goes wrong, I blame you, you know that?" Leormon merely grinned and meowed "Don't think so negatively and look on the bright side of life, you prickly burr you." Annoyed and thoroughly disgruntled, Jay wrote his response, somewhat rudely (his leg did hurt an awful lot) :

Fine, the two of us will be there to fix your friends' screw up. Just how do we get there though? You don't expect us to grow wings do you?

He clicked send, and after a few minutes of silence, a new e-mail popped up in the notification box. Jay read it twice before reading it aloud for Leormon to hear.

"Dear Tamer" he read. "From our trackers we can see that you've sent this message from the England ("Who the heck is this stalker guy?" Leormon yelped in shock). We've arranged for a ship to depart from Newquay towards Japan in two days time. If you are not located there, I can only say good luck getting there yourselves. This was the best we could get. Once you've arrived in Japan at the port, one of us will guide you to Hypnos, where we will explain your mission further."

Jay read the message over once again. "Newquay? Newquay England? We're in Liverpool for Christ's sake! How the heck does he expect us to get all the way over there? We might as well grow wings if we want to reach that in two days!"

"And come to think of it, your parents wouldn't drive us all that way, nor let you go to Japan..." Leormon's ears drooped as she realized that it would be near impossible to keep their promise to be there and help out.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Well...there's the train. I guess we're going to be having a long two days. Scratch that, make that three days. We're leaving Leormon. Right now". Jay snapped the laptop shut and slid it into his bag. Leormon looked at him, slightly stunned. "What's with the personality change? Usually you don't seem eager to do anything besides take cards and use that silly machine."

The boy shrugged; he really didn't know either. But something of this magnitude seemed like a challenge, something interesting and fresh. As much as he liked to take cards and beat others at the game, even that got dull after a while. Might as well make the ordinary extraordinary. It was currently 9:40 a.m.; the train usually left around 10:30, giving them almost an hour to reach the train station. Jay would call his mother to tell her he was leaving for Japan once they boarded the train; didn't want her to come and try and stop him and Leormon from leaving this boring city.

He checked the clock again. "Come on, Leormon! Time to go!" Strapping his pack to his back, Jay started down the road to the station with Leormon tailing right behind him.
    Last edited by Possk; 11th August 2009 at 4:01 AM.

Dear Digimon Tamers,

--Henry Lee

=====

Dear Henry,

Yes, I have heard of the troublesome Parisamon causing trouble all over Japan... My family is in a state of panic... Well most of them. I know they would never approve but I’ll help you the best I can. Tell me, what is it do you want us to do.

~Name Renni

=====

Dear Name,

From our trackers, we can see that you've sent this message from Shinjuku. This makes things easier for us, so we will provide you with directions to the meeting place. I recently receive a message from another Tamer in Japan and Shinjuku in that case. The person wants your email address. The other ones are coming from the USA in approximately two days. Please hang tight until then. Good luck.

--Henry Lee

=====

Dear Henry,

Another Tamer in my location, how curious, I wonder if I know him or her. Feel free to give him or her, my email name is Tsu-Name but you already know that. Since we will be heading for the same place, how about we meet at somewhere like Shinjuku Station? It’s a well known place and probably deserted with the Parisamon and runaway train stuff going on... I wonder if this digivice can locate that other person, I could never figure out how it works. I need to prepare some things... but I’ll be back on my computer soon.

~Name Renni

=====

With that Name left her computer desk with haste exiting her room and entering the kitchen. She checked on the simmer vegetables on the stove top it looked ready and she removed it from the heat. Turning off the stove she placed the boil vegetable on the table along with Teriyaki Chicken and Cold Somen Noodles. After organizing the foods neatly on the table top she began cleaning the dishes.

“Name” the bleach blonde girl was called and she looked down at ToyAgumon at her feet. “Are you really sure about this? I mean I know it nice to help people in need b-but this is really dangerous and danger is really scary!” That was the average reason for not doing things for the little block creature.

“I already said I would help,” She answered him returning to cleaning the pots and pans that she had used to cook with. She made sure to get every little spot cover in soap before rinsing and checking for anything she had miss. When it came to tidiness Name just had to get it perfect. “Beside would you rather just wait here for the Parisamon to come... and eat you up?!” She suddenly raised her voice in a ominous tone at the end of her question and startled the building block who digimon crumbled into pieces. Name couldn’t help but burst into laughter. “You’re really too easy to frighten.”

“That is not funny at all, Name!” The rainbow color digimon protest as he put himself back into one single being again. Tears formed at the edge of his eyes. “Really... this really dangerous! I’m only a rookie so I can’t, I can’t protect you from big frightening, Mega levels like Parisamon.” He sniffled and rubbed his eyes. That phrase made Name stopped immediately and bent down to the ToyAgumon.

“Aww, Aggy” she cooed and wrapped her arms around him trying best not to touch him with her soaked hands. “You don’t have worry about that, we’re a team. So we have to work together to keep ourselves safe. We fight together and when things get bad we run away together. That is the principal of being partners, remember.”

“Name!!!” the digimon sniffed a bit before the tears came rushing out as she had touched him with her encouragement. “You’re such a wonderful person. Even though it scary as long as you are there I’m sure everything will be okay! Let me help you with those dishes!” ToyAgumon looked at ponytail girl with more respect and admiration than ever.

“The dishes, that’s okay there only a few left, but thanks for offering.” She quickly clean the dishes left dried them and put them away neatly in their correct spots. This took several minutes for her execute. After she was finish she wiped her brow and removed the apron she was wearing. She looked at her digimon who patiently waited for her to complete her task; he looked a bit sad not being able to help her with that. “Ah ToyAgumon, look what I made for the trip, cookies!” With that light skinned girl held out a container filled with sugar cookies.

“Ooo, they look delicious!” His green-eyes suddenly lit up, “Can I have one?”

“Sure, pick one, I’m made them in the shape digimon, I stuck to rookie form since they start getting complex after that, but I did make one champion.” Name opened the container showing off her shaped cookies, and building block digimon examine them before picking out one.

“This one, is a Gatomon” he held up a cat shaped cookie, “This is really good it must have taken you hours.” He bit off the ear of the kitty and by the expression the taste was just as good as her artistic crafting.

“All day to be more exact” she corrected, it because of how she was that she had to make them as neat and perfect or else she wouldn’t have been successful with it. Closing the container she moved over to a hulking bag the bulge much too much for any bag. ToyAgumon looked at his tamer as she somehow place it in an overly stuff pack without problem.

“….. Um Name… what is that?” He asked and the human girl looked at him as if it were a strange and obvious question to ask.

“This is my stuff for our trip, I got everything. Spare clothes about three outfit worth, my make-up, a whole bunch of different kinds of easy to prepare or can eat right now foods, cooking utensils such as pots and pans so we can cook whatever we need, first aid kit some cleaning wipes and my binder of digimon cards along with my deck.” She explained what it was and the content within the bag. And the rainbow color digimon, just looked nervously.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit... much? I mean, can you even lift that bag?”

Name didn’t say anything as she looked at the bag after he made that comment. Getting the strap and putting over her shoulder, she slowly dragged the bag to the edge of the table. Once gravity got its grip on the pack it fell towards the ground with Name along with it. Force down she tried to get back up with the bag but her efforts futile.

“…..” They both didn’t speak a word after seeing that unfolded, the pack was too heavy and Name did nothing but stare rather disappointed... about what she knew she had to do. Finally the orange root girl sighed and scratched the back of her head.

“Okay... I over packed... I guess I’ll have to lose some of the stuff…” She opened the bag carefully going through it and taking out things. She eventually ended up taking everything out and neatly placed the things she’ll bring back in the travel pack. With a good amount of the objects removed the bag return to its original size and shaped. She stood and the bag came up with her in ease. “I guess the rest will have to be left here.” She picked to the discarded items and put them back in their rightful place, which made her end up back in her bedroom. And then looked at ToyAgumon... “Well... let’s go see if I got any mail.”
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

Yuri mumbled incoherently, rubbing his eyes with his hand. Having been dragged to the mall by his mom, to some amusement park by his brother, and then stuck in a large lobby waiting for his father’s business meeting to finish, he knew just how tired his taller-than-normal body could be. A couple hours wasn’t really what he’d call good rest, but how could he nap when there was this insistent tapping and clicking sounding over and over again in his hotel room that he and his absent brother shared? He never knew that having a vacation slash business trip with his family over a thousand miles away – or he thought it was - from home and to Japan could be so tiring.

He opened his eyes and raised the visor he neglected to remove when he went to sleep to increase the range of his vision. He could see an armored lizard-like creature typing vigorously on his coffee black Vaio laptop. The red gem-like horn on its head looked like it was glimmering slightly in the dimness of the room. He could vaguely hear the words coming from the reptilian’s direction. “And…send!” The creature then proceeded to cross its arms in apparent satisfaction.

“Ryudamon?” he called out weakly, still feeling slightly sleepy. The small feeling that was creeping up his body was just a tiny itch to scratch later – not important. “What are you doing?”

The creature, promptly named Ryudamon, looked away from the white and blue screen and towards the bed where his partner, Yuri, was lying on. “Oh, good; you’re up!” he said as he jumped down from the chair he was sitting on. Suddenly, the young boy felt the feeling of dread attack his mind hundredfold. Yuri could almost feel a cold shiver run up his spine. The Digimon’s eyes were wide with excitement and delight; he looked like he could barely stop himself from jumping around the room like a metallic, lizard-shaped hurricane. That did not bode well for him or his future.

“Wh-what did you do?” Yuri asked, completely awake. He stepped away from his bed and walked towards Ryudamon cautiously. “Please tell me you didn’t join one of those really weird sites using my e-mail address again. It took me weeks to get them to remove my name and the membership,” he said a bit exasperated, but very worried. Ryudamon had once signed up to join one of those online dojo sites where they were sent videos on how to do certain martial arts moves. They had to pay money for it…money they didn’t have. He had to get help from his parents to clear up the misunderstanding, stating Ryudamon as his ‘little compulsive brother’.

It had taken his family about a week to get used to the idea that Ryudamon wasn’t some large, modern robot that Yuri had found and was actually a real somewhat-live creature made of computer data. His father, at least, noted that he was a better security system.

“Nah, the one I found was too boring. ‘Sides, they were askin’ for a credit card, and you’re mom took hers with her,” the Digimon replied, crossing his arms. Yuri didn’t know whether to be shocked that he bothered to try again or relieved that he failed in his attempt.

“And another thing.” Yuri frowned as Ryudamon added that phrase. “You got mail saying there’s this Henrod person saying that he wanted our help in beating the crap out of some virus Digimon and find some Takata kid or whatever. And since we’ve got nothing better to do-“

“Wha!?” Yuri rushed as fast as he could to his laptop. He knew letting the Digimon know his password was a bad idea. But it wasn’t his fault he could guilt trip him into telling him his password.

The screen showed the message that Ryudamon was talking about.

Dear Digimon Tamers,

--Henry Lee

“As I was sayin’,” the digimon beside him continued, “since we got nothing better to do, I told ‘im that we’ll join up. I’ve got this sense of adventure in me that’s been dyin’ to tell me somethin’ out since we got here!”

In his mind, Yuri was thinking, ‘What has he gotten us into?’ He recognized the names. They were on TV a few years back, and involved Digimon. It was a nobrainer that he’d be familiar with them with his memory. But actually going out to help them, people he didn’t really know outside the television screen, wasn’t really on his priority list. He bit his lip as his e-mail received another message.

Dear Tamer,

From our trackers, we can see that you've sent this message from within Tokyo. This makes it a lot easier for us; we will send you directions to the meeting point, Hypnos building. There should be other Tamers near your vicinity, and others are coming from other parts of the world to assist us in two days time. Until then, I wish you luck.

--Henry Lee

Yuri bit his lower lip a bit harder, but not enough to draw blood. He didn’t know what to do.

“Uh, Yuri?”

He looked at Ryudamon, feeling defeated. He suddenly felt extremely tired all over again. “Did…did I do something wrong?” the digimon asked, looking doubtful of himself.

Yuri sighed in resignation. ‘No, you didn’t do anything wrong…but you did it for the wrong reason,’ he thought, realizing that, even if he didn’t like it, it really was the right decision. People needed their help.

“No…it’s alright. It’s a lot to take in. You should have talked with me first,” he reprimanded lightly but smiling weakly. Ryudamon looked down and nodded. And then he looked up again, the fire back in his eyes.

“Well, what are we waiting for then?” he asked as he ran, more like sprinted, towards the door.

“Ah- a note,” Yuri reminded himself, but stopped. He was known for disappearing to his family every now and then. But he always returned before the day ended. He decided to take his cellular phone with him; it had internet access, so he could get to his e-mail when he received the directions…and so that his parents could contact him if they needed to. He also remembered to get his D-Arc with him; he felt like it could be important. With his pouch and camera, he felt as ready as he could be.

“Hurry up Yuri! The people are going wild over here!” he heard Ryudamon’s voice call it. He wondered if said people were running due to the invasion of Parisamon…or due to Ryudamon’s sudden appearance. He should hurry.

In the end, he left the room, leaving his laptop open to the message. He didn’t really feel like he had to ask permission from his parents, particularly his father.

Besides, Ryudamon already said that we’d go, and I can’t just go and abandon his word. As his partner, his word is my word,’ Yuri added in his head as he told Ryudamon that he was coming.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Luna smirked as her plan to get to Los Angeles seemed to be working. All it took was the rest of her allowance to buy a skateboard, and a strong rope she'd found in her garage.

You see, her initial plan was to tie a rope to herself and Dracmon, and have Dracmon latch himself to a car, and have one long easy skateboard trip.

Unfortunately, the original plan failed... with Luna falling on her face, earning her a nasty looking scrape. Of course, she'd come prepared, and patched herself up. It was kind of ridiculous looking, but Luna wasn't about to let that stop her from getting to LA.

And so, onto her second plan: Digi-Modify cards. Using the same rope technique as before, Luna jumped on her skateboard, and slashed a Speed Modify card through her D-Ark.

Let's just say, Luna probably caused a few car accidents as people looked on to see a girl on a skateboard, lead by a devil tailed Digimon, going down a highway.

"Dracmon, you're doing awesome!" Luna yelled over the rush of wind and cars.

But all good things would have to come to an end, because Dracmon suddenly pulled over to the side, collapsing on the cement, "I'm so hungry."

Luna facepalmed at that, and, with a sigh of defeat, slumped down next to her Digimon. They were stuck about halfway to Los Angeles in the middle of nowhere, and, no town in sight to get a bite to eat.

"Great," Luna muttered. "How the heck am I going to get there now?"

Dracmon just continued to groan and groan, complaining about how hungry he was. Meanwhile, cars whizzed by, not bothering to second glance Luna and her downed friend.

"I need food. Anything. I'll even eat those disgusting vegetables your mom cooks!"

Luna sighed, "They aren't that bad Dracmon. Now come on, we need to keep moving. We're not going to find food out here randomly."

"I'm too famished," he complained again. "I need fuel."

"Lazy!" Luna cried desperately, but Dracmon just responded with more complaints. The list seemed to be endless for him; how he was like a cow and actually had four stomachs, and whatnot. Finally, Luna fumed, and picked Dracmon up placing him on her shoulders.

"Okay, fine. I'll carry you, like a little kid."

"That's more like it!" Dracmon said, amused. "Let's go my pack-mule!"

This time it was Luna's turn to groan as she got back onto her skateboard, and trailed down the side of the highway painfully slowly. Maybe the ship would wait for her, if she was lucky.

After a couple of hours of painfully slow skateboarding, Luna finally couldn't take Dracmon complaining anymore, and set him down, "Listen up! I'll make you a deal. You run me down to Los Angeles in one more burst of speed, and I'll buy you the biggest buffet in Japan. Gormet stuff. Sushi and all!"

Dracmon seemed interested in the offer, and, after thinking it over said, "Fine, but I also get the chocolate bar in your bag now. I'm gonna need it if I'm gonna get you to that boat on time."

Luna snorted. She was hoping to save that chocolate bar as a reward for getting there, but if she couldn't even get there, then there was no point. Grudgingly, Luna reached into her bag, and pulled out a jumbo-sized Hershey's bar, throwing it towards Dracmon.

In moments, Dracmon was finished, and with another swipe of a modify card, Luna was on her way again.

"Los Angeles here I come!" she shouted as she put her goggles over her eyes and vanished into the horizon.

Dario placed a hand on his hip as he stared at his watch. Still a while before the ship leaves, he thought, pursing his lips. Turning to his father and Gotsumon, Dario suggested, "Why don't we get something to eat while we wait?"

Dario's dad nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I saw a burger-place a few blocks down. Let's go grab a bite!"

Dario, Gotsumon, and Mr. Williams stepped into the fast-food restaurant. All heads turned, and every pair of eyes fixed on Gotsumon. The rocky Digimon raised an eyebrow and glanced around. "What's everybody lookin' at? Haven't ya ever seen a Digimon before?!"

Dario cringed. There goes his loud-mouthed Digimon again...

"I'll go grab a table," he said, scanning their surroundings for an available place to seat themselves.

Mr. Williams nodded. "Great. Gotsumon, can you help me order?"

"Sure thing, Dad!" Gotsumon eagerly replied. Turning to Dario, he inquired, "So, Dario, the usual cheeseburger?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Hold the pickles?"

"Yep."

"And some fries?"

Dario nodded. Gotsumon wasn't so bad. He could be obnoxious at times, but he really did care for Dario. Plus, Gotsumon knew his Tamer inside-out.

"Dad?" Gotsumon said, tugging on Mr. Williams's shirt sleeve. "And you?"

"Hm? Oh, right. I think I'll settle for a cheeseburger too."

"Got it!" Gotsumon exclaimed, waltzing up to the cash-register and slamming his stony hand on the counter. "Alright, Mister!" he said, catching the cashier totally off-guard. "I want two cheeseburgers, one with no pickles, a side of fries, and a rock!"

"...E-excuse...me?"

Gotsumon sighed. "Look, are you deaf or somethin'? Two cheeseburgers, no pickles on one of 'em, some fries, and a rock! Sheesh..."

"I'm sorry...but we don't have any...rocks...here."

"WHAT?!! Are you kidding me?! Talk about 'Have It Your Way'!" Gotsumon exclaimed, growing quite frustrated. "That's false-advertising! I could shut you down!"

Dario, acting quickly, grabbed his Digimon partner and restrained him. "Gotsumon, calm down!"

Gotsumon rolled his yellow eyes. Grumbling, he said, "Okay...sorry about that, Dario..."

"Kai..." A squeeky-pitched voice spoke out, the drowzy boy was still asleep. He saw a figure before him,

"Dracomon...?" The boy whispered out. The voice spoke out again,

"Kai..." Kai's vision soon focused and he saw the figure of a girl before him, Kai drooled slightly and hugged the girl.

"Oh, Jenny!" Kai smiled.

"Mm? What's Kai doing?" Dracomon watched as his tamer rolled around on the floor, a trace of drool on the edge of his mouth. The digimon sat and laughed at the boy who rolled around, he woke up soon enough and sat upright.

"Why are you laughing, Dracomon?" Kai demanded, but the digimon continued to laugh and fall backwards. Kai shook it off and stood up.

The duo had taken refuge in a local hotel, and Hollywood hotels being so pricy the two couldn't afford spending the night there. So Kai had dressed up as a bell boy and placed Dracomon in a small fort made from some suitcases.

Kai swiped a room key and then spent the night in the hotel room. Kai quickly put on his clothes and slapped his goggles onto his head.

"Alright Dracomon. No one can know we snuck in here." Kai said as he grabbed the room key and closed the doors behind him. Kai grabbed Dracomon and hauled him onto his back.

The room service maids and local room tennants paid no attention to the boy carrying an oversized "doll".

"Thank you for staying at the Hollywood Roosevelt." The desk man said as Kai placed the room key on the front desk and ran out as the man turned to place the key in its appropriate cubbard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know Dracomon. You're really heavy.." Kai mumbled through a mouthful of Twix.

"Hehe. Well I'm not the one eating chocolate." Dracomon snickered.

"Hey! I'm chewing it over with twix, now leave me alone or I'll drop you." Kai said as he bit off another piece of his twix bar. He rode down the busy sidewalk in his skateboard with Dracomon on his back.

"Look Dracomon, it's the beach!" Kai pointed frantically, Dracomon estatically thrashed about on Kai's back.

"Dracomon, don't do that. We're at the top of a hill-oh crap." Kai said as the skateboard plummeted down the hill, Dracomon and Kai both screamed as they hoped for dear life they would not fall.

"Kai better watch out!!" Dracomon said as he clung onto Damion's shoulders, the boy crouched and avoided the oncoming business people.

The hill finally stopped and became a straight road, Kai sighed and high-fived Dracomon.

"Yay! Kai made it!!" Dracomon shouted, a couple of people stared in disbelief that doll talked.

"Oh hey, it's a catch phrase." Kai chuckled as the people walked by. The boy sweatdropped and turn the corner, the vast beach opened up to the boy.

They made their way over to the beach and stepped onto the fluffy white sand. Dracomon immediately began rolling around in it as Kai took a deep breath of the ocean air and stood tall,

"It feels like a cloud!" Dracomon's child-like demeanor always lifted Kai's spirits. The boy chuckled and made his way down the beach,

"Look at the boat, Dracomon!" Kai pointed at the huge Cruise-liner, the boy pulled out a crinkled piece of paper and continued to change his stare from the paper to the boat.

"Yup, that's the boat we're riding tomorrow." Kai smiled and sat down on the beach's white sand. Dracomon smiled and jumped in the air, some sun bathers looked over and growled.

"Yay! The boat is here, Japan will be so much fun!!" Dracomon shouted.

"Yup, but we're a day early. SO you know what that means...right?" Kai looked down at Dracomon who poked his chin and looked up,

"No...what?"

"SWIMMING!!" Kai shouted with glee as he flung his clothes into the air and leaped into the beach's blue waters.

"Luckily I've been working out!" Kai grinned as he placed his goggles on his head and dived down into the ocean's waters. Dracomon began to doggy-paddle his way through the waves.

"Hehe, this'll be great. We'll actually get to meet another Digimon Tamer!" Kai grinned as he back-paddles, Dracomon trying to catch up. Dracomon grinned,

"Yeah. But does that mean we'll have to fight?" Kai looked over at Dracomon,

"I don't know buddy, I've never really met any other digimon. I've heard stories that stuffs been going on in Japan, but I'm not sure. We've never really fought before, have we?" Kai pondered as he continued to back paddle, Dracomon shook his head.

"All I know is that we need Modify Cards. Let's go check mine out!" Kai said excitedly as he turned around and swam to the shore.

"Last one there is a stinky Ogremon!"

"But Dracomon doesn't want to be an Ogremon!"

"Well your already stinky so you're half way there!" Kai teased as they both raced to the shore...

"Ugh....this is so....freaking....hot..."
    "We've got to endure this to get to Newquay."
    "I'm boiling..."
    "You've said that fifty two times in counting now."
    "This is so hot....I'm gonna die if we keep going on..."
    "And who was the one who said to 'stop being so negative and look on the bright side of life'? Follow your own advice more often."
    "My fur's turning into charcoal already....can we please stop?"
    "Your fur looks fine. And no."
    "Please?"
    "No."
    "C'mon, please?"
    "No."

Leormon didn't seem to want to take no for an answer as she promptly fell on her face and stopped moving, except for an occasional twitch of her tail. Exasperated, Jay sighed and collapsed beside her. So far, things were not going well. For one thing, they'd found out that the local train station didn't take passengers all the way to Newquay for just the meager amount of money Jay had; the farthest it could take them was to Cotswolds. As beautiful a place the city was, it was absolutely hell trying to walk through. Hills after hills in blasted heat...though Jay refused to admit it to his Digimon, he was dead on his feet as well. To add to their problems, Jay had had a shouting match with his father over the phone. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to go off on their own towards Newquay without telling his parents, but hey, the past was in the past as it were. However, the Burrs didn't want to accept that small fact and told him to immediately come back home, and constantly kept calling him. It had gotten so annoying, he'd finally just turned his cell off. They were going to kill him when he finally did go home, but no need to worry about that now.

'How are we going to get to Newquay now?' Jay thought as he absentmindedly traced a finger through the dirt. They couldn't fly and they couldn't go by train, they simply didn't have the money. He didn't have a car and walking wouldn't get them there in two months, much less two days. They were running out of daylight too; the train had taken several hours and it couldn't be long before the sun set. And if it were up to Leormon, they'd just sleep here until the end of time.

Temple twitching with frustration, Jay turned to the Digimon and grumbled "Leormon, we've gotta get back and--what the heck?" He blinked. The golden cat like monster was gone; poofed into thin air. "Leormo--"

"OI, STOOOOOP!"

Leormon was at the bottom of the hill beside the road, standing on her hind legs and yowling at a red truck. Either because she'd asked him to or because he was so shocked at a lion yelling at him, the driver came to an abrupt halt and stuck his head out the window.

"Um...yes?" He stared at the Digimon and blinked rapidly as if he were imagining things. "You're...real aren't you? Not a trick right? ...Wait, if you were a trick, why would I even expect an answer?" The brown haired man's forehead creased with growing confusion.

"Nope, not a dream, illusion, or a trick of a crazy guy's thoughts." Leormon replied happily as she flopped back down to the dusty earth. "But me and my friend are seriously tired and this heat's gonna kill us if we keep this up. Do you think you could give us a ride to Newquay? Please?"

The truck driver took one last hard look at Leormon and then scratched his head with a hairy arm, sighing. "Well, how can I say no, I'm going there anyways, though I still think I'm going insane. Climb aboard, but--hey, where is that other friend you were talking about?" Leormon twitched her ear and looked back to the top of the hill.

"JAY!" She yelled. "I'VE FOUND US A RIDE, SO COME ON!" Jay looked at her and wondered if she was either brilliant or just plain idiotic; either way, he got to his feet and gripped the black bag. Stumbling down the hill, he met Leormon and they both hauled themselves into the back of the truck.

"You really are a nut," he muttered as the driver started up the truck again and headed down the road. "You didn't even tell me what you were going to do."

"Well, you would've complained about the company of other human beings like you usually do if you knew."

"I would not have, it's too hot to complain now."

"Then what was that you were saying about how I am a nut and I didn't tell you I was going to save our butts from this heat? Singing a nice, cheery tune for your poor Leormon?"

Jay slapped his palm on top of her head and rubbed it fiercely, parting the red hair and making it bushier than usual. "Smart mouthed numbskull." Leormon roared with laughter, and they sat back and hoped the rest of their journey would be easy.

OOC: before I get any complaints, I do not know how to play the card game. Also, if my timing is off let me know and i'll change it immediately.
    Seth Kairos and Tsukaimon

Seth, his father, and Tsukaimon woke up about 2 a.m., that meant that they had 46 hours (assuming the boat leaves at midnight) to get there, well with the time change about 49 hours. There was no time to waste. Seth and Tsukaimon grabbed their things and got into Seth's father's truck, which was already loaded and ready to go to Los Angeles. Seth's father packed in several mugs of coffee, something told him he would need them. Mr. Kairos grabbed the gear shift to the right of him and set the truck to second gear, soon the trio were on their way. Seth and Tsukaimon played Digimon the card game while in the truck, well they were in the truck for 48 hours what would you do? Anyways, the last game they played Seth and Tsukaimon were down to their last Digimon, Seth had Patamon and Tsukaimon had Devidramon. Tsukaimon was going to attack Patamon and destroy him, well that was until Seth set down his Angemon card. "Well, Tsukaimon it was a good game but you lost."

"Not quite. Digi-modify," replied Tsukaimon pretending to be a Tamer himself, "Transcendant wings activate! Hehe, now your Angemon is in deep trouble, because Devidramon gets a bonus attack, meaning Angemon is dead, unless you have a better card."

Seth looked at his hand, but nothing could save him from the dreaded attack that was to come. "I fold."

"Yay! I win!" called Tsukaimon. "That's 67 million bazillion games me, 1 game you."

"I think your counting's a bit off but oh well, looks like we're here." replied Seth's father. Seth and Tsukaimon both jumped out of the truck. The first thing that Seth did was start stretching. They rushed to the docks to get to their boat on time. Time though was not on their side.

Cyber's PC

((OOC: I actually don't know how to play the cardgame either, so anything you make up is probably fine lol))

Luna and Dracmon rushed through the streets of Los Angeles, avoiding people and cars, and even a few other skateboarders (who were amazed at the speed Luna passed them by at). The sun was well set into the sky, and Luna knew she was stretching the time limit on the boat. The others had probably been there for hours, and she was probably holding them up.

"Dracmon, kick it into high gear!" Luna shouted, struggling to balance. Dracmon struggled to move his legs even faster, but it was proving extremely for the little Digimon, and Luna knew that this much running, plus an empty stomach meant he would crash extremely soon.

"Almost there..." Luna muttered as the beach came into sight. As the sand grew closer and closer, Dracmon ran faster and faster. Luna only realized that it would be too hard to stop at the last moment, and she and Dracmon were sent tumbling into the sand, skateboard and all.

"Augh!" they both cried as they landed in a dogpile.

"Get offa me you--" but Dracmon was cut off as Luna covered his mouth with her hand, not wanting to hear his complaints anymore. He'd been complaining about fatigue, hunger, and the general hot weather the entire day, even as he raced towards the boat.

Luna stood up, sighing in relief. The boat was there. They'd made it.

She picked Dracmon up, and put him on her shoulders, knowing he had run awfully far for such a small Digimon. The least she could do was save him a treck through the sand. Grabbing the rest of her things, Luna proceeded to the pier.

Almost as soon as she and Dracmon sat down on the boat, another Tamer came running to them. Luna tensed. She was already nervous around the other person. She took her goggles off her eyes, and returned them to their resting spot around her neck.

"Hi," she said awkwardly to Seth, unsure of how to introduce herself. Suddenly, she realized how inexperienced she was, and how much more experienced these other people could be.

Dario and Gotsumon stepped onto the boat. They had said their goodbyes a moment earlier to Dario's dad. Dario looked back over his shoulder to get one last look at his father, but Mr. Williams was already walking away.

Dario smiled. He wasn't a kid anymore...his father was finally treating him like a young man. He turned to Gotsumon, and said, "Ready, buddy?"

Gotsumon looked pale (despite the fact that he was made of rock), and murmured, shakily, "...Err...yeahh...sure...ugh..."

Dario grinned as he scanned the deck. His eyes rested on two people, both around his age, with a couple of Digimon. He felt his heart skip a beat. This was it...his first time meeting other Tamers...

He looked over at Gotsumon for support, but the Digimon was too busy leaning over the ship's side, puking pebbles. Dario turned back to the two Tamers. He approached them, warily.

"Uhh...hi...guys...I'm Dario...Dario Williams..." he said, fumbling for words, "...and that's my partner, Gotsumon."

Man! Why do I have to make such a fool of myself all the time?!

Seth Kairos

Seth was still walking down the docks when he soon approached a young lady with a strange, black and pale blue, human-like digimon on her shoulders. She saw him and just said, "Hi." Seth could feel himself blushing, just as usual, Seth had fallen for yet another girl. Tsukaimon started poking Seth.

Before Seth could respond, or Tsukaimon could tease, another tamer approached the two. This one had a Digimon whose body seemed to be several rocks put together in the shape of a human with two bumps on the top of the head. The tamer introduced himself, "Uhh...hi...guys...I'm Dario...Dario Williams..." He paused for a moment and continued, "and that's my partner, Gotsumon." Seth nodded his head to show that he is about to introduce himself.

"My...name is er...Seth," he was still blushing and even staring at the girl for a moment. Then he took a deep breath and turned his head, trying to hide his face from the girl.

"Hehe, this will be fun," teased Tsukaimon. "Now, Seth, I told your father that I would keep you from all the girls."

"Come here you," called Seth. He grabbed Tsukaimon and started rubbing the digimon's forehead with his knuckles.

"Uncle Uncle!" yelled Tsukaimon as he was laughing. "I'll stop!"

Seth chuckled a bit then replied, "You better." He then looked at the two tamers and said, "Oh..um..this is my Digimon partner, Tsukaimon." He started to blush yet again.

OOC: Well, I did say that he was one to fall for females quickly.

Cyber's PC

Lost Angeles/Venice Beach
    11:00 pm

The day at the beach had been fun, they spent the night with a local fisherman. He seemed nice and let them sleep in his boat for the night, Kai and Dracomon had gotten up early that day. Well, early for them anyways. They now walked along the docks of Venice Beach,

"RAAAAHHHH!!!" Dracomon and Kai yawned in unison, some of the local muscle men looked at them with curiosity. Kai simply looked at them with his teary eyes from waking up early,

"Dracomon needs his sleep!!" The dragon pokemon whined, Kai nodded. So did he, he stretched out his arms before placing the skateboard on the dock floor.

"Where are we going?" Dracomon asked.

"To the boat, we have less than an hour to get there." Kai said, the dragon pokemon groaned.

"I don't wanna walk anymore, Kai should carry me!" Dracomon whined. Kai smirked,

"Oh, you don't need to walk. We've got this little thing." Kai swiftly swiped a card through his D-Arc and watched as the small pair of wings on Dracomon grew larger and flapped with great strength.

"People will think you're a kite or something. Here, grab this string and DON'T let go. Dracomon nodded and flew up into the sky with the string, Kai felt a hard nudge and jumped onto his skateboard.

The pair went rocketing down the peer, passing up a few people. In the corner of Kai's eye he saw a shiny twinkle, he turned to see a pair of goggles around a girl's head. Kai stared at the girl, his cheeks turning red.

"KAI!!!" He heard dracomon shouting, the boy turned to see a limbo stick carried by two muscly men. The boy quickly jumped over the pole with his board and continued down the pier only be sent hurdling into a pile of fast food garbage.

"DRACOMON!!! I TOLD you not to let go!" Kai scolded as he layed in the heap of garbage, Dracomon came fluttering down.

"I saw a butterfly! Kai should've seen it, it was pretty." Dracomon mumbled.

The two finally arrived in front of the boat,

"I'm sorry but we're finished allowing passangers in." Kai was shocked, Dracomon proceeded to sob.

"B-But why?! It's barely 11:55!! That's five more minutes, and I have a ticket! LOOK!!"

"Well yes but, does HE have a ticket?" The usher looked over at Dracomon, the dragon pokemon tapped his chin.

"Umm...what's a ticket?" The usher sweatdropped,

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you in." Kai groaned and looked at the dolphin pin on his white dress shirt. The boy snickered,

"Oh...so THAT'S what dolphins swimming with whales looks like." He lied and pointed at the ocean, the usher immediately turned and examined the ocean,

"WHERE?!"

"RUN!!" Kai grabbed Dracomon and darted inside. They ran up the passenger walkway and into the first room of the lobby. It had nice lighting and a large chandelier, Kai's eye caught a glimpse of the same twinkle from earlier.

He looked up to see a pair of goggles around a girl's neck, Kai blushed immediately. But was stopped when the Usher came running in with two muscly men.

"Hehe. Hey! Steroids! What's up?" Kai chuckled, the two muscly men followed the Usher's screams and frantic pointing,

"GET HIM!!" He yelled, the two muscly men proceeded to chase down Kai and Dracomon.

"MAKE THEM STOP KAI!!" Dracomon shouted from Kai's back, the boy groaned as the muscly men started to catch up with them. Kai grinned and immediately brought out his skateboard he began riding through the main lobby to outspeed the men, he jumped over a couple of chairs but was stopped when a man's large forearm crashed into DKai's face.

Kai was sent crashing into a couple of chairs. The boy groaned and looked up to see another muscly man who was sitting down,

"Damn. WAIT!" Kai held out his arms from the wreckage and stopped the three muscly men along with the usher.

Kai looked around to see the entire room staring at him, he sweatdropped and looked back at them.

"I have a ticket!" He flashed the ticket towards the men and they were confused,

"He has a ticket? Why didn't you let him in?" One of the muscly men said to the usher.

"Uh. B-Because! Of those HIDEOUS goggles and filthy dragon,thing-type vermin!" The usher yelled.

"I happen to LIKE these goggles, and he's not a VERMIN! He's a DIGIMON!!" Kai yelled back, the muscly men immediately went back to their business of serving food among the passengers and the usher grabbed Kai by the collar of his red button-up shirt.

"Listen here, goggle-boy! One more mishap and you're off this boat, whether we're on land or NOT!" The usher threatened, Kai smirked and nodded after handing him the ticket. Kai stood up and noticed everyone was still looking at him.

He tried to play it off as if nothing had happened and pointed at a lone table as if someone was calling him, he smiled and waved and ran towards the table very, very quickly. He sat down with Dracomon and made no eye contact with anyone,

"Thanks Dracomon. Because of you, we made a fool of ourselves. I think that girl saw too!" Kai complained. Dracomon smirked,

"I'm not the one who snuck into the boat, got mugged by muscly men, broke some chairs, and made a fool of himself." Dracomon held up three fingers, then corrected himself and held up a fourth finger from his other hand. Kai groaned and placed his board against the back of his chair.

"Besides, I didn't know Kai liked girls..." Dracomon mumbled.

"WHAT?!" Kai flushed, "What makes you say that?!"

"Well...you seem to care an awful lot of how that girl thinks of you. When really you should only care of what you think of yourself." Dracomon said.

"...."

Everything was silent, "You're an oddball Dracomon." Kai said as he fumbled through his Modify Cards.

((OOC: Okay I finally got it typed today like I said I would. *is possible the slowest typer here*))

It was a negative on the emails and whether he or she would reply or not Name didn’t know and would probably not know until much later. Her time was getting scarce and if she didn’t leave soon, her parents and/or brother would return and if they asked questions she would risk accidentally telling them. So with quick keystrokes and very often using the backspace button Name wrote one finally message on her computer before leaving.

Dear Henry,

Tell that person I won’t be here if he sends me any emails... I have to get going now or I might not be able go help you. If he or she wants to find me I’ll be heading to that Hypnos Building place. That’s where you want us to meet, right? If not just send someone over to get me. We will try our best to get there quickly as possible.

~Name

Clicking the sent button, Name slid her chair out and shut down her computer. Standing up she looked down at her colorful little digimon. “Let’s get going ToyAgumon.” The building block creature nodded in agreement as they headed for the front door, the bleach blonde abruptly stopped looking at the table of cooked food. Along with it a letter she wrote to her family saying she was going to be gone for awhile hanging out with friend with similar interest. A part of her felt bad about just leaving the way she was, but she knew her parents wouldn’t let her do such at thing even though they do forget about her a lot. Turning back toward the door; she move to it, put on her shoes and then opened it. She looked into her home as the door close once more and with a twisted of her key it locked. Unspoken she said good-bye to her house as she and ToyAgumon began running off down the sidewalk toward the location they were heading.

~+~++~+~

After traveling quite bit for through bus transportation and mostly walking Name could see the tall black building even though it was still pretty far away. She had been lucky so far avoiding conflict of the rampaging Parasimon through the area. Destrution everywhere cars building and no people other than her.

“We’re doing good so far” She whispered as looked down at her bag on her shoulder as the quivering teary-eyed digimon within. ToyAgumon was scared out of his mind as he constantly glance around them. Carefully she peek around the corner to see if the area was any clearer in this area when suddenly a Parasimon dropped right in front of them its giant green-eye looking right at them. “Whoa... these thing look a lot smaller on TV.”

“Ahhh!!!! Run Name, Run!!!” ToyAgumon panically screamed not the best choice of things to do at this moment. But the the gray-eyed girl got the message and began dashing off in the opposite direction and the mega level parasite followed behind them. Swerving and and jumping over things in her way, Name was pretty surprise how well she could run when be chased. “Watch out, Name!!!” he suddenly shout with a gasped. A thread electrfied webbing flew by her colliding with the build wall cause it to crumble and blocking the path in front of them. As she turned there were more Parasimon around.

“Looks like we going to have to fight” The light-skinned girl informed her partner trying her her best to sound calm but she was a bit scared. “We have to do our best. Or we’ll die.” Though encouraging words didn’t seem to help the frighten digimon with rivers of tears just streaming down. But he looked at Name and with a deep breath jumped out of her bag.

“I-I’ll do my best to protect you, Toy Flame!” ToyAgumon said as plastic flame color block hit the top of the purple insect and bounced off. It stood there not fazed by the attack. “Oh no it didn’t work, what should we do?” The little block digimon looked to her hoping for an answered. He was suddenly with one of there attack and electric move through him and he screamed in pain.

“ToyAgumon! Hang in there I’ll... I’ll think of something.” Franticly she looked around for anything but there was nothing. Her friend was endanger with desperation she picked up a rock “Take this you overgrown bug!!!” She hurled the stone and it the parasite in the center of his eyes and it screeched in pain. The electricity going through ToyAgumon stopped and the digimon had black splocthes all over. She used that moment to grab ToyAgumon hand and get around the Parasimon. Attacks of the others shot out after her but their shots were off since they had no depth preception. She looked at rainbow colored digimon and sighed to see him still alive and crying. “You know that probably hurt more because you were crying.” She teased him a bit. “I think I got away to slow them down a bit... how good your aim?”

“My aim?” the digimon confusely asked and he looked at his tamer, her braids flapping in the wind.

“I guess we will find out” she said back them him, “That plan is we give them a good shot in the eye and that should blind them for a bit.” ToyAgumon nodded as she explained the what they were going to do. “Alright let’s go!” She stopped and quickly turned around and let her digimon go. As the turned to the large group of parasite digimon coming at them. Quickly taking out her digivice and a card, she pulled the through it. Under her breath she said, “Digi-Modify, Rapid Arrow.”

Just then a white bow appeared in ToyAgumon had along with a thin arrow. With swift movements the digimon began firing many arrows hitting the many large creature in there eyes and they all scream as closed their single eye. Some fell from the wall by that shocking pain while others bumped into each other unable to see anything

“It...It worked, Name! We did it!” The rainbow blocked creature cheered with glee over the victory. The bow and arrow vanished from his gripped. “You’re really smart.” He smile at her as he said that.

“Nah just lucky but we better leave quick before they can see again.” She told him and with a agreeing nod of his head the two sped off again toward the Hypnos building in distance hoping to get there without many more problems.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 17th August 2009 at 7:36 AM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

Dear Digimon Tamers,

You see, recently, a group of us battled with an invasion of Parasimon. Depending on where you are located, you may have heard about this fight. Unfortunately, things didn’t go according to plan. The most powerful of us, Takato Matsuki, and another Tamer Rika Nonaka, have been stranded in the Digital World atop a speeding Locomon.

--Henry Lee

"Jeff... Jeff... Jeeeeff... Jeffrey!" said a high, slightly nasally and raspy childlike voice.

Jeff groaned as he opened his eyes. "Ugh... What is it?"

A purple pterodactyl-like bipedal dragon pointed to the human's laptop which was placed precariously on the couch arm. "You got a message, Jeffrey!"

The teen lifted his head and looked around. He was lying on the floor of a room that wasn't his bedroom. "How did I get here?"

"Oh, I dragged ya. You're really hard to wake, you know," Monodramon said with a grin.

Jeff rolled his eyes. "... And stop calling me 'Jeffrey'!" The human went to look at the message. "What the-..." he said as he carefully read the message. "There's others like us?"

"Yup!" Monodramon happily said before tackling Jeff onto the couch. "What d'ya think, Jeff? I think we should go and help. I hate Parasimon!"

Jeff grinned and playfully pushed Monodramon. “Uhhh… I dunno… We probably should, but they’re all the way in Japan. How are we supposed to get there?”

Jeff quickly responded to the email asking “How are we supposed to get there?” and he received a response saying that there was a ship leaving in Los Angeles. “Ugghh…” sighed the teen.

“What is it, Jeff?”

“…We’re gonna have to make up a wild story to dad, take a plane to the west of the United States, and you’re going to have to stay still on my lap for at least five hours…”

“Hooray! … Except for that last part.”

Jeff groaned and began packing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“So… I guess that’s the boat, is it?” Jeff asked, staring at a docked boat with Monodramon standing beside him. “I don’t like it already.”

“Oh, come on, Jeff! It’ll be fun!”

“Just like you said that this jetlag would be fun? I don’t know how you can think that, Monodramon…”

The four foot Monodramon playfully leapt on Jeff’s back, causing the human to nearly topple over. “Because things are only as bad as you think they are!” he replied with a grin.

“Hmm…” said Jeff in thought. “Let’s just get goin’, pal.”

(OOC: There was a massive timeskip, but I did this post in a rush.)
    Last edited by Griff4815; 17th August 2009 at 2:22 PM.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

(OOC: After allot of deliberation I’ve decided to opt out of the whole travelling part and have Wolfgang just be in Japan already. Sorry about the delay but I’ve really had no idea of what to post, hopefully this should change once we get to the action :3)

Wolfgang sighed as he stared out from the hotel window. He had come to Tokyo with his father on a business trip hoping to see the country instead he had been quarantined to his hotel room for some time now due to some weird creatures manifesting and attacking anything they saw. People were comparing it to the “D-Reaper Incident” that had occurred a while back and even going as far as to ground all the planes to prevent these creatures from spreading. There was allot of yelling and pauses coming from the bathroom as Wolfgang’s father, Hermes, tired to get them transport out of there but Wolfgang knew it was in vain. Still despite all the events unfolding around them there was at least one person who seemed unaffected.

“Bogus!” A child sized bear yelled from one the beds in the room as game over music was added to the background noise. Wolfgang sighed again, wondering if bringing the creature had been the best idea before turning towards it.

“What is it Bearmon?” He asked in an annoyed tone of voice. The Digimon held up the gaming device and pointed at it, not the most helpful of actions since it was displaying a game over screen.

“It’s cheating!” He whined, before bringing the device back to his face for another attempt “This guy is impossible!” Wolfgang just shook his head. From what he had heard Digimon were meant to be partners, equals even, able to think as well as their tamer and even help them to grow yet Bearmon felt more like his child than anything else.

“Want me to check the internet?” He asked in a restrained tone of voice. Bearmon nodded in response, clearly talking would throw his game off. Wolfgang shook his head once more and went over and booted up his laptop. As he signed, on he noticed that he had one email in his inbox, curious he clicked upon it.

Dear Digimon Tamers,

--Henry Lee

Wolfgang sat there dumbfounded. He read the letter again and again but there wasn’t a mistake. This was an email from the Henry Lee. Henry was one of the heroes of the “D-Reaper Incident” and, although he and the others faded from the public eye not long afterward, they had stood out in Wolfgang’s mind, most likely because they had Digimon. Needless to say Wolfgang was a little star struck but that soon faded as he realised the seriousness of the situation. He would under normal circumstances be in Germany, half the world away. If Henry was contacting him then they must have be in some serious trouble. He glanced over his shoulder at the Digimon who was still struggling with the game device.

“Bearmon?” He asked, the bear gritted its teeth and looked up from its game anger in its eyes.

“What?” He yelled redirecting his anger from the game at Wolfgang who simply smiled back.

“Fancy fighting some Digimon?” The bears face lit up, its game suddenly forgotten slipping from its grasp.

“Yeah” there was no denying the enthusiasm in his voice, Wolfgang let out a laugh before typing up his reply.

Dear Henry,

Bearmon and I would be delighted to help out in any way we can. Let us know what we can do to help.

--Wolfgang

Almost instantly after sending his message the reply showed up.

Dear Tamer,

From our trackers, we can see that you've sent this message from within Tokyo. This makes it a lot easier for us; enclosed are directions to the meeting point, Hypnos building. There should be other Tamers near your vicinity, and others are coming from other parts of the world to assist us in two days time. Until then, I wish you luck.

--Henry Lee

Wolfgang scanned the message quickly before downloading the map onto his phone for easy access; he then put on his jacket and headed towards the door.

“Hang on a second!” Wolfgang stopped at the sudden outburst and turned round. Bearmon was standing there looking concerned.

“Shouldn’t you tell your dad about what we’re doing?” Wolfgang was taken aback by this. Bearmon had actually said something of value, he would have acted upon it had he not heard his dad still on the phone. He was in one of those moods and most likely wouldn’t notice (or want) Wolfgang talking to him.

“I’ll leave him a note but we’ll probably be back before he notices” Wolfgang admitted before grabbing a piece of paper from the side and writing down a quick explanation. He then set off down the hall with Bearmon in toe hoping that the Digimon would prove enough for security to let him by.

((OOC: Sorry for not moving this along before. My life is a freaking busy mess at the moment. ><))

After a long, long ship ride consisting of over twenty-four hours of crammed living conditions, the Tamers had made it to Japan. Luna hadn't really talked to anyone much on the boat, being far too nervous and excited to say anything of value, and had just observed the others for the most part. At least, she'd learned the names of everyone on the boat, and their Digimon.

"Alright everyone, get off the boat!" the usher shouted, still rather angry about having to escort a bunch of kids to a highly dangerous country. Luna glared at the man as she stepped onto solid cement, thankful that they were off the sea.

"This doesn't look like a battleground," Luna commented as Dracmon jumped onto her head to get a better view of the city. "And furthermore, wasn't someone supposed to meet us here? You know, to escort us to wherever we're supposed to go."

She looked at each of the Tamers around her in turn, wondering if they also had her concerns; what if Henry and the other Tamers had been defeated already? What if they were too late? Thankfully, after a few minutes of waiting, Luna's fears were shattered. A very familiar Digimon came gliding over the horizon. It seemed Henry Lee and Terriermon had decided to come themselves.

Henry approached the group of Tamers, slowing to a halt as he looked over the group. For awhile he just studied the Tamers, until it was Terriermon that broke the silence, "They're waiting for you to speak Henry!"

Henry snapped out of his trance, and then smiled, extending his greeting: "You must be the Tamers. I'm Henry Lee, the one who invited you, and this is Terriermon. Follow me this way."

With that, he turned around, Terriermon jumping onto his shoulder, and lead the Tamers into the abyss of the city. Luna followed in silence, too nervous to say a word to the famous Tamer in front of her. With a start, Luna realized that she was probably older then Henry, and that thought made her wonder if she could still look up to him and get away with it.

Soon enough, two large black buildings came into view, which Luna assumed was their destination. A large smile made its way onto Luna's face, and her heart beat about ten times faster then usual. Adrenaline pulsed through her, giving her an inner strength she didn't know she had.

Suddenly, Dracmon jumped off Luna's head, "I can feel a Digimon coming!"

"Same with us," Henry said as Terriermon leapt forward. "All of you, keep back. Let me handle this!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, swarms of Parasimon exploded into the once eerily quiet street, immediately turning it to chaos. Henry shouted out a command to Terriermon, but it was lost in the wails of Digimon, all hungry for a fight.

"Dracmon!" Luna yelled, her excitement clouding her knowledge. "Let's do this!"

"Okay! Come and play with the master you stupid bugs!" the virus type Digimon shouted, rushing forward. Unfortunately, his efforts were in vain, for his attacks merely bounced off of the Parasimon. Dracmon suddenly shrank close to the ground, letting out something akin to a dog's whine.

"Digi-Modify!" a voice shouted. Luna turned to see Henry slashing a card through his D-Ark. Suddenly, Luna felt rather stupid; of course a Digi-Modify would power them up, even if it was just a little.

"Let's go Dracmon!" Luna shouted to her cowering Digimon, fastening her goggles to her forehead. She grabbed a random card from her belt, turning it over. The scowled at her choice, and then picked another, this time feeling quite proud of her draw.

"Digi-Modify!" Luna shouted to the skies. "Flamedramon's Fire Rocket!"

Dracmon glowed red for a few moments, and then opened his eyes to glare at the opposing Parasimon. A vile smirk crossed his features, and then bringing his fists back, unleashed a flame from his fist. The attack connected with Parasimon's eye, causing it to squeal and crash into another Parasimon. It wasn't dead, but it was currently out of commission, and that in itself was a great accomplishment, at least to Luna.

((OOC: Uh, oh. We're in deep doo-doo now...))

Dario took a step back, suddenly feeling less confident. He pulled out his gray D-Arc and scanned the data on their opponents. These Digimon were pretty intimidating, and Mega levels no less! How were they, a team of rag-tag novices, supposed to defeat swarms of these beasts! He looked over at Luna, who swiped a Digi-Modify card, giving Dracmon the technique of a Flamedramon. The attack sent one of the Parasimon spiraling backwards, into another.

Dario raised an eyebrow. So these Parasimon must be weaker than most...they certainly seemed smaller than what Dario would have expected from a Mega level.

"Dario!" Gotsumon exclaimed, rushing at one of the Parasimon. "Snap out of it, Dario! We're in da middle of a fight, ya numbskull!"

"Who're you calling 'numbskull'?" Dario replied, suddenly burning with the fire of battle. He swiped a card through his D-Arc, shouting, "Digi-Modify! Shishiou-maru, activate!"

Gotsumon smirked as the huge sword of a Leomon formed in his rocky hands. He charged forward, ready to slash a Parasimon to bits. The Mega level leaped into the air, narrowly avoiding Gotsumon's attack, and rained down its Electric Bind attack.

But Dario was too fast for that. The boy swiped another card through his D-Arc, this one reading Wall of Flame. Suddenly, a pillar of orange fire burst up from beneath the ground, shielding Gotsumon from Parasimon's attack.

Gotsumon chuckled, and then leaped through the flames, for his rock body couldn't be hurt by mere fire. He caught the Parasimon in midair, and ran it through with Leomon's sword. For the finishing blow, he roared, "CRAZY CRUSHER!!"

Two ginormous boulders formed above Gotsumon's head, and he sent them crashing into his impaled opponent. Parasimon hurtled to the ground and landed with a thud. Gotsumon landed on top of it a moment later, crushing whatever was left.

Letting the blade of Shishiou-maru rest against his shoulder, Gotsumon grinned. "So, who's next?"

"I am," hissed a voice from beneath him. The Parasimon he had just defeated rose back to its feet, knocking Gotsumon backwards in the process.

"Dang it!" Gotsumon growled, standing back up and gripping Leomon's sword in his right hand. "These guys are pretty tough..."
    Last edited by Hotshot; 20th August 2009 at 1:02 PM.

Seth looked these creatures in the eye. Something about them was odd, and yet very powerful. These things were indeed strong, but Seth had to at least try to kill these Mega levels. Seth grabbed one of his Modify cards and selected an opponent, "You ready Tsukaimon?"

"No. I don't wanna fight," replied a scared Tsukaimon. "These things will take my data if I do." Seth went up and pet Tsukaimon on the head. He understood Tsukaimon's fears and doubts, yet he also knew that Tsukaimon needed to fight, or else these Parasimon would more easily be able to get rid of the tamers. Seth looked around quickly and found a bucket of ocean salt water lying nearby. He grabbed saying, "Try this on for size." He threw the water into the Parasimon's large eye, this move blinded it. "Okay, Tsukaimon let's go." He grabbed out a card ready to battle it out, he flipped through his cards until he found what he wanted, "Digimodify! Tundra missile activate!" A large plain white missile appeared on top of Tsukaimon and even caused the digimon to collapse under its weight. Seth said, "Tsukaimon launch the missile!"

"Okay," replied Tsukaimon. He dragged his body to turn toward the right direction and said, "Fire!" The missile launched at the Parsaimon and hit it directly. At first, the missile froze the Parasimon.

"We did...." called Seth, but his words were interrupted by the sound of ice breaking and a large yell. Seth looked to his right and the Parasimon was out of its frozen prison. "Oh, come on!"

Cyber's PC

The sound of crumpling buildings, shattering glass and feet scrapped against pavement and metal; the current noise of the city due to the Parasimon invasion. During this chaotic time on these very streets a girl and her digimon fight there way through these vicious monsters that is causing destruction to her home in Japan. Those two valiantly fighting the powerful creatures taking them down with ease all to reach a certain location which they will have others to follow and fight-

“Name, what are you writing?” ToyAgumon nosily wondered as he stood as tall as he could trying to get a looked at the book. The girl sitting straight up on her legs suddenly close the book and put on a great big grin.

“Oh it’s nothing, just recording our adventure here,” she smiled full blasted as she opened the bag and neatly set the book back before looking back at her colorful digimon. “I wonder what we should do now? We made it all the way to the Hypnos Building but no one seem to be home.”

“We would probably know for sure if we actually entered it.” The digimon pointed out as he turned toward the door of the building in which they we sitting rather close to. A crashed made the block creature jump and crumpled into pieces. “Please can we go inside... it's probably safer inside!”

“But it’s rude to just enter a building without permission.” She debated but then looked at the quivering little guy hubbling close to the bleach blonde with tears of fright swelling. His emerald-green eyes begged to not stay out there anymore. And with a sigh she gave in quickly standing up, picking up a blanket and entering the building. Just entering the lobby it didn’t like guest just came pouring in. “Hello, anybody home? Loner Tamer here for a meeting... Oh well let’s just wait here until someboy come!”

After saying that with much enthusiasm whipped opened the blanket again and sat again on the floor regardless of the chairs around her. ToyAgumon didn’t argue and sat right next to her and for several moment the sat in silent listening to sounds creeping in from outside. Most came from what they believe was quite a far distance. The quietness in the room continued on...

“Sooo... tea and card game” she suddenly suggested with a uncertain looked on her face as she was unsure if it was a good idea for the currently moment.

“Yeah-sure... let’s do it.” The rainbow colored digimon agreed and they began to look through her cards and began creating a deck.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation

AN: Finally got my off my behind long enough to do this...man...

-----

Yuri heaved and panted, pushing himself to concentrate on Ryudamon's rushing form running to and fro from spot to the next using long strides and strong jumps. He never really realized how agile the digimon was until now. Then again, he had a real reason for his enthisuasm; according to him, he sensed a large mass of digital code, Digimon in laymen's terms, growing in one certain direction. The jewel on his head glimmered faintly, as well, most probably due to the telling sensation. Normally, Yuri would have at least tried to stop him from acting on his impulses, which he was doing, but the place he was heading was being pointed at by an arrow that came from his D-Arc. He figured that it had to be important. Still.

"Ryudamon," he exclaimed, slowing down to a stop and out of breath. "Slow down." The digimon looked like he had heard him - a feat considering Yuri's normal voice volumes - and paused to look at the boy.

"What are you doin', Yuri? The fight's waitin' for us!" This was accompanied by an impatient gesturing to the large, black building that he was heading towards. "It's not that far anymore."

Yuri looked down, a bit ashamed. His mouth stilled to a grim, sad line. How could he call himself a tamer when he couldn't even catch up to his own digimon, never mind that said digimon had been trained since birth. It didn't take long for Ryudamon to notice his changed demeanor.

"Come on." Yuri looked up to see the armored creature showing him his back. "This is faster," Ryudamon said, as if that explained everything. Yuri bit his lip and nodded, getting on the Digimon. He took a quick intake of breath and held on tightly to Ryudamon as he took offfaster than before.

True to his word, Ryudamon arrived at their destination in less than five minutes. Ryudamon's eyes narrowed in barely concealed excitement as his passenger jumped down from his back. Yuri's eyes widened as he spotted the large number of Parasimon grouping together, fighting what looked to be a small group of humans and digimon.

'Other tamers?' Yuri thought curiously. His hands unconsciosuly took hold of the camera on his neck and clicked to take a picture of the scene before him.

Yuri heard an eerie squeal. Suddenly he was pushed to the ground and covered by Ryudamon's armored body. A second later, two bodies belonging to Parasimon cruised over them before crashing into the ground.

"Hey, watch it!" Ryudamon growled at two others, a human girl and a Dracmon. Yuri instantly recognized it, remembering it's appearance from one of his cards. The human boy was suddenly grabbed by Ryudamon and dragged towards the two. "I oughta-"

"Ryudamon!" Yuri put a hand on his shoulder. "We can help," he added, looking at one Parasimon that was steadily running towards them. He fingered his shirt pocket. Inside were a few cards he held; they were his favorites. He left his collection back home.

"Digi-modify," he whispered, "Zudomon's Thor Hammer, activate." He quickly swiped the card through the ridge in his D-Arc, and then a large hammer appeared in Ryudamon's hand. Large may not have cut it; it was about the same size as his user.

"Alright!" The Digimon hefted the weapon over his head with both hands and some difficulty.

"Ryudamon..." Yuri warned slightly, noticing that the hammer was inclined a bit towards Dracmon.

"I know, I know," the digimon replied, but grinning widely with sharp teeth. "Hammer Spark!" He slammed the hammer into the ground, which suddenly sent an arrow shaped shockwave-like beam towards the rushing Parasimon.

The beam caused rifts and damage to the ground before striking head-on, causing the Parasimon to flinch and bump into a couple others. It managed to gain the tamers some time, but Yuri didn't know for how long. The boy bit his lip once again, noticing that the attack took a lot more out of Ryudamon than he thought. Somehow, he knew that the few cards he had would.
    There are stories made from the imagination. There are stories born from experience.
    There are stories told because of a need to be filled. There are stories that simply need to be told.
    This is one of them.

“Maybe there really is a method to his madness…or maybe he’s just plain insane."
    Chapter 3: Act III is out and posted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast