Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Cus everyone just sucks.

We somewhere to ***** about the idiocy we encounter in our lives, and the social groups don't cut it

Who the hell ARE all you people

i hate peole who dont go out with me
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by venra77 View Post
    Then you must REALLY hate me then then.
    then.

Gosh, i though we were suppost to blow steam off in this here thread.
    Am i the only one whos done this?

In that case:
    Gosh, you people bug me.
    I wish i had never joined this addicting forum.
    *oh lies*

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny View Post
    But it's okay! None of those things can actually hurt you so going as far as to loathe them will just bring in too much negativity. Instead, think how cool it is that you belong to a community where free thought is encouraged and people are genuine.
    I see what you did there .

Quote Originally Posted by venra77 View Post
    I can't imagine why...
    Last edited by Krake; 15th August 2009 at 3:03 AM.
    THE
    END...?

I hate how my parents let my brother go on vacation even though he got caught stealing a wallet two days before
    I also hate how instead of being grateful that he got to come, he has been bugging me nonstop. The only breaks I get are in the bathroom and in bed
    I'm smart, and I love Jonas Brothers, deal with it

"When You're Fifteen, and Somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them" - Taylor Swift

"I'm glad I'm sixteen" - me

Abby

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    I hate everyone with the "I don't use Ubers, I don't EV train ...blah...blah" and Karens' losing qoute ("Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon") in their sig.
    Me too. I just hate it, especially that Karen one. I used to love that quote, but now it's annoying as hell.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I hate being around ppl that are ignorant and ppl who are fake.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by otaku-dono View Post
    Fuck I hate people who make threads like this.
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I hate when people use meme's especially when they are outdated

I also hate when people complain about band for some reason this one always gets me. I really just hate when people complain about doing any activities in general because I see cross country as one of the hardest things i've ever done in my life but I D K

I also hate when people have terrible taste in music
    Last edited by Yogurt; 15th August 2009 at 8:43 AM.
    Credit for this banner goes to pokesho

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgonger
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Mind if I ask what medical condition your mother has, specifically? Because, no offense, I find it hard to conceive of a medical condition derived from having bad knees and a bad back that leads to posting threads such as this one on internet forums. Also, I'm a bit confused as to why you're pulling the "internet tough guy" card out on an imagined insult to your mother, and then accuse someone else of not having a brain.
    Last edited by GrizzlyB; 15th August 2009 at 8:59 AM.

I hate it when people bash behind their backs, and become hateful. D:

I hate it when no one considers others.

And when people don't give a crap about cancer or other deadly desieases or however you spell that word. I mean what if your [insert most valued person here] got it?

true original diva

Me too. I just hate it, especially that Karen one. I used to love that quote, but now it's annoying as hell.
    I find it very coincedential that after the announcement of HGSS, that qoute was popping up in everyones sig.
    I find this counter-quote pretty clever.

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon, that is an overused quote. Truely original people try to come up with something different."

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    Jhonny seems to be turning into Profesco.
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendude 64 View Post
    *Dun Dun Dun* Congratulations! Your Jhonny just evolved into a Profesco!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan View Post
    Only he's not as good-looking or helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny View Post
    I just think everyone would be happier talking about the things in their life that are really great than talking about worries or negative fixations that we have. Profesco rocks though.
    It took two years of my being here, but the Pollyanna virus is finally spreading! Jhonny's the first victim lucky recipient! =D

I don't happen to think everyone just sucks. Sure, some folks might not earn the time of day from you, but that's no reason to bring you down. If somebody does something you hate, well, either move past that person or just get over it on your own terms. No one can force you to be upset; it's all in the way you maintain your attitude.

Down with negativity! ^_^

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgonger View Post

Ah, the Karen quote, how much I hated that.

Sadly, my quote making fun of that was copied by other people, completely ruining the point.

Oh, and I'm hoping Dewgonger accusing me of having some mental condition was accidental.#

Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Last edited by surfer treecko; 15th August 2009 at 12:04 PM.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    things like that are as worse as you experience it yourself surfer treecko.

anyway in general, would it be a lie to accuse this thread of being a dumb idea?

Cynics and douchebags (very common around here, it seems) annoy me.
    Star Wars fan? Check this out!
        Spoiler:- Rant:

Ok, I do like grammar... but not enough to put others down for it. Sorry if my German sucks.

If you think Dawn is a sl-t, don't copy and paste THIS into your sig. (started by yours truly) jk

I hate Americans who don't know there are other countries/do not respect the fact there are other countries. (there are some)
    I hate Americans who think we English people have extremely goofy and yellow teeth, always carry a cup of tea and think all of us have a cockney accent. We don't. Seriously. It hurts us as much as it hurts you when people say all Americans are Obese.

I really like Americans, they're really nice people. I found that out when I went to New York and before then I had doubts. But then we had great service, even in the bookshop people commented on what you bought. I'm just listing those two as the kinds of Americans I hate, and there arnet many of them anymore.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Quote Originally Posted by Mew-100 View Post
    I hate Americans who don't know there are other countries/do not respect the fact there are other countries. (there are some)
    I hate Americans who think we English people have extremely goofy and yellow teeth, always carry a cup of tea and think all of us have a cockney accent. We don't. Seriously. It hurts us as much as it hurts you when people say all Americans are Obese.

I really like Americans, they're really nice people. I found that out when I went to New York and before then I had doubts. But then we had great service, even in the bookshop people commented on what you bought. I'm just listing those two as the kinds of Americans I hate, and there arnet many of them anymore.
    People in NYC can be extremely rude though. I've found that out through personal experience. But other Americans are nice, and I'm pretty sure when one says British have yellow teeth and tea are just joking. I mean I'm from the south and everyone loves sweet tea and has bad teeth so we don't really have room to talk!
    Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin

All pray to the gods of rock!
    Angus Young of AC/DC

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Mind if I ask what medical condition your mother has, specifically? Because, no offense, I find it hard to conceive of a medical condition derived from having bad knees and a bad back that leads to posting threads such as this one on internet forums. Also, I'm a bit confused as to why you're pulling the "internet tough guy" card out on an imagined insult to your mother, and then accuse someone else of not having a brain.
    Its just a stupid meme. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20You%20Aware...

Quote Originally Posted by otaku-dono View Post
    Haha, good response. I was worried you wouldn't get it and get ****** at me.
    Last edited by Profesco; 16th August 2009 at 6:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    It took two years of my being here, but the Pollyanna virus is finally spreading! Jhonny's the first victim lucky recipient! =D
    Should I remind you who helped you create the Pollyanna Virus...? /wants needless praise

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Down with negativity! ^_^
    How very negative of you. =|

Quote Originally Posted by nintendude 64 View Post
    *Dun Dun Dun* Congratulations! Your Jhonny just evolved into a Profesco!
    Sorry, you pressed B, Jhonny evolved into a Ketchupo instead!

If you would like to commit suicide, press 1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewgonger View Post
    Are you aware that no one actually finds memes funny, since it's the EXACT SAME THING EVERY DAMN TIME, REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL YOU WANT TO PULL YOUR EYES OUT, BASH YOUR COMPUTER IN WITH THEM, THEN BASH YOUR EYES IN WITH YOUR NOW BROKEN COMPUTER, GO TO A HOSPITAL, AND REMOVE THE SMALL SECTION OF BRAIN CELLS THAT REMEMBERS THAT, AND THEN COMMIT SUICIDE?

Hidden Rant ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Lucario View Post
    what is this i dont even
    Congratulations, you now have a crappy meme based catchphrase!

As you can see, I dislike it when people post memes because they can't think of anything clever that goes along with the topic. And well, when it does fit, it's been done to death so many times that it loses what would probably be a hilarious appeal, and otherwise originality.

It's a shame I suck at ranting, because I feel like I could blab about this all day. =/

I hate people who curse too ****ing much. Also people who don't know how to speel.

I hate how my parents judge people by how they look. Like, I want to get a nice little heart tatoo on my shoulder and pierce the top of my ear, and they think that I will look like a sl*t if I do that. :\

~riolulu

OMG i so hatez mah parentz, they wont let me get m games cuz theyr so violent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!111!!!!

Cowards, hypocrites, over-the-shoulder gamers, ignorants, religious/liberal extremist, annoying brats, one-anime/manga/game fanboys, Twilight fangirls/shemales, stereotypical <insert something here>, the class' lolimsokwelbecuziwear<insert clothing brand here>andplaysuperoverratedgamezandstillcallmyselfagamerlol kid, etc,etc,etc....

Oh, and people who whine over everything.............Oh wait.

EDIT: I forgot the most important, one-sided debaters, seriously, most members shouldn't be allowed into the debates section.
    Last edited by Yellow Torterra; 16th August 2009 at 3:48 AM.
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

I hate how people complain about either they're ipods or internet or whatever...
    They can afford these things and should be grateful!
    I HATE INGRATES >=(
    trading level 100s for shiny pokemon, pm me

credit to o tamago for my card =)
    I have the following level 100s to trade :dustox absol, beautifly, scizor, hitmontop, staraptor, delcatty, swampert, meganium, porygon-z, salamance, linoone, xatu, lanturn, skarmory, dragonite

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast