Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Hybrid View

Default The Fakemon Club IV

Hello, and welcome to the fourth edition of the Fakemon Club! This is a place to discuss your fakemon, fake moves, fake abilities, fake evolutions, fake items, fake regions, and so on. You can discuss related topics, help others, or get help yourself. We also have the occasional contest. The third edition was run by Sike Saner and was an active club with lots of creativity. I hope we can make this edition just as fun!

If you were in the last club and haven't posted yet, I'm afraid you've missed the deadline. You'll have to join back up as a new member.

Here are the rules and information from the last version of the club. They’re good ones, so no need to change them.

Rules and Requirements - These are things you MUST do, no exceptions.

1. Follow SPPf's rules and the rules specific to its Clubs section at all times, of course.

2. When you want to join, please at least imply that you want to join. You will be given only three chances to get this right. If you have made three posts in this club and none of them have even so much as implied that you want to join, then you will not be allowed to join. After all, if you didn't do what this post specifically asks you to do in order to join, then I have reason to doubt that you've read these rules.

In order to join, you must post at least one fakemon. Try to make it a good one and you're in easy enough. Give its type and a brief appearance description (or picture, or link to a thread containing images or descriptions of the fakemon) at minimum. Again, you get three chances to do this. If you have made three posts without including a fakemon with the necessary level of information about it, then you will not be allowed to try to join again for a month, after which you may try again (in case you simply hadn't come up with sufficient detail about the fakemon, this gives you some time to do so ).

If a joining post you've made was missing necessary information and you were not accepted, please do not simply edit the needed information into the old post and then make a new post just to ask if the old post's all right now.

3. Treat other members with respect. If you think someone's fakemon is bad, do not flame/make fun of him/her. Criticize the fakemon/move/et cetera, not the person who made it--for example, if you think someone's fakemon/move/et cetera idea is a bad idea and you say as much, that's one thing, but calling someone an "idiot" for having an idea that you think is bad is out of line. Criticism should be given and taken respectfully--it's not the end of the world if someone has an idea that you don't like or feel could be better; it's not the end of the world if someone criticizes your work; and it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't take your advice.

4. Do not harass other members for not commenting on your fakemon/fake move/fake region/etc. It's perfectly all right to politely express desire for feedback (adding something like "Comments are appreciated" in a post containing a fakemon or fake move or that sort of thing is one example of how that can be done), but don't make people feel like they have to comment on your ideas. Simply expressing disappointment about not receiving comments in a civil manner is fine; just please don't get on anyone's case about it, and don't expect that anyone will have something to say just because you've said you want them to say something.

The punishments for breaking the rules are as follows:

Break this club's rules and you'll receive a warning.
    Receive three warnings and you'll be banned from the club for a month.
    Receive five warnings and you'll be permanently banned from the club.
    You'll also be permanently banned from the club if you post in the club while you're under a temporary ban from the club.

The exceptions are the penalties for breaking the rules that have to do with joining (again, the punishments for those offenses are listed alongside each of those rules), and breaking the rules of the Clubs section and/or SPPf in general. Break the Clubs rules and/or the general SPPf rules and your offending post will simply be reported.

Banned List: No one yet. Let's try to keep it that way, shall we?

Guidelines and Suggestions - These are things you don't necessarily have to do, but we'd really like for you to consider doing nonetheless.

1. After you have made your joining post, it's preferred that you not post in the thread again until you have been accepted into the club by the owner, the second-in-command, or one of the co-cowners. An exception would be if your joining post did not contain the necessary information and you thus had to make another joining post.

2. Visit and post at other people's fakemon threads, especially if it's new, as it might be hard to get started and receive posts.

3. If you're using a fake type, tell us about its attacking effectiveness, defensive effectiveness, etc. Odds are someone will want to know and ask anyway, so you might as well provide the info. If your fake type is a work-in-progress and you haven't figured out or decided how it matches up against other types, mention as much--you might even find members willing to help you determine how your fake type works.

4. Preferably make your fakemon/types/region/gyms/abilities/etc. detailed, because it is much more fun to read about them then. (As a matter of fact, you must include some detail at all if you wish to join.)

5. You might want to refrain from post anything that could be considered too "n00bish"--if you post something like (for example) an evolution for Arceus, a type that's super-effective against everything and has no weaknesses, or a OHKO move that always strikes first and never misses no matter what, don't be surprised when it gets serious criticism.

6. When posting pics, it's preferable to post a link to the image rather than actually posting the image itself, especially if the pic is large, for the sake of mercy unto those who have slow connections (like me- Ysa).

7. Please try to at least use decent grammar. Perfect grammar is not required, but at the very least try not to use chatspeak--type "you" instead of "u", "people" instead of "ppl", etc. Things along the lines of "lol", "wtf", "imo", and "btw" are fine, though.

8. If you get a name change, please let me know. That way I won't inadvertently chew someone with an unfamiliar name out for not stating that they want to join when in reality they're already a member. XD; It's preferred that you don't post just to say that you've gotten a name change, though; if you don't have anything else to say besides that, PM me to let me know about your name change instead.

Now, the Members List:

Owner: Ysavvryl

The owner can add new members and ban people, but otherwise we're all just equals.

Second In Command: Dilasc

Can do the same stuff as the owner, and if the owner is inactive for some time (whether it be for vacation or anything), he/she will take over the club until the owner is back.

Co-Owners:
    Nobody at the moment.

Co-owners can pretty much do the same thing as the Owner. Do not ask to be a Co-owner, ever! You must prove yourself worthy of the position with qualities such as activity, prolificity, and helpfulness.

Members:
    Pikablu Lv.X
    ChaRichard
    Shadow Enigma
    BynineB
    Terry. T.
    TheSequelReturns
    shac
    Mew-100
    otaku-dono
    Automatistic
    handymankg2
    JammyU
    Tyranitar trainer
    surfer treecko
    Kindrindra
    leaderfraser
    Joanie
    blue furret
    Flamander
    Farmermon
    Bossk
    Papa. L
    team_magma93
    Eevee248
    shiningsloth13
    Food Guy
    the jman
    Nidoprince
    pagangirl
    ben_pokemon
    col_serra
    MechaMage
    blitzerzero
    GalladeRocks
    Rangeet
    Pokoton Returns
    ^^Yoshinichi^^
    FireFox13
    outkin
    Toucan96
    chipface123
    BlackySpyro
    Nacreous
    Mercury Lamp
    TDCass
    Will-powered Spriter
    ebilly99
    SergeiDragunov
    Kiruria
    PsychicChampion
    evelutionrex
    LugiaSoul
    Mewkachu
    Grovyl
    Murky_Night
    King of Pichus
    Neo Duality
    Calicocat
    Timeswitch
    Infernape77
    Korobooshi Kojiro
    Evernis the Parallel
    Extreme Floatzel
    Sponge
    KillingEdge
    Peters
    Pink Lapras
    A-l-e-x-99
    Ky-nim
    gzap
    Rinne
    MewLover360
    Ψosiden
    lucarioisawesome
    legnak
    millarc3005
    Chimchar93
    vanilla1868
    Seress
    iloveinfernape
    Dialga6
    DarkForce
    Totodile is BEAST
    Loreni333
    Gelatino95
    Hilijix
    Kissmygrass96
    Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb
    Blahboy
    bobyjoe5000
    FireFox13
    DittoDude63
    Pacifist3000
    LucariStrika
    LokiTheGengar
    Darkfire98989
    Aizle Syracuse
    FlyShyGuy
    Genton
    AffroBull
    Zekshirom
    ShinyRaikou
    MastersOfMonsters
    Qymaen
    Tyoyo3131
    StaraptorEmpoleon
    PinkViper
    cooloolcool
    Thermatic
    bug pro
    Earth Wolf-Howl
    Pokemonpa7
    Okovango
    Missingno. Master
    Krazy95
    Srivats123

Members can start topics just like the owner, second-in-command, and co-owners can, but cannot induct or ban other members.

Currently going on:

Club-made fakemon!

Name: Scalange (French of Angelfish, Scalaires and Ange)
    Type:Water/Ghost
    Ability: Pressure/Intimidate DW: Hydration
    Classification: The Abyssal pokemon
    Pokedex entry:
    Height/Weight: 2 feet 7 inches tall. 82 pounds

Description: Scalange is like an angelfish from hell (if that makes any sense). It has a thin body that has a long 'beak', a pear-shaped body with the larger end towards it front, a tall tail fin that seems to have a frayed edge, and large devil-wing shaped side fins. Being from the deep ocean, Scalange has bio-luminescent scales. It has a color scheme of pale yellow, bright orange, and bright crimson, with some black outlining. The color pattern around its eyes makes it seem as though it is big and angry.

Base Stats:
    HP: 130
    Attack: 50
    Defense: 45
    Sp. Attack:130
    Sp. Defense:75
    Speed: 60

Pokedex: When it angles its fins in such a way, it uses shadows to make scary faces and images of voids pop into their victims heads. It shucks their soul away while they're terrified.

Suggestions and new ideas (and activity...) are always welcome here.
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 13th July 2012 at 10:39 PM.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

w00t first post! Anyway, I'm back in the club, and I hope we can do something a bit different this time, such as a Grand Club Fakedex? I am trying to learn Sugi art so I might be able to do some for it.

So, I'm going to be active pretty much everyday, more so on the weekends. (Looks at a chance of Co-Ownership)

And also, not meaning to advertise or anything, but I'm making a website dedicated to fakemon. I'll tell you when it's up, k?

Yeah I'm definitely staying. Fakemon are my life XD.

Should I still have a joining request?? if so, i would like to join.

If I need to aDD a fakemon, here we go.

Flushuzz(flush+buzz)
    The volt pokemon
    Water type
    Starter for Palpo region.
    http://blueboys-fakemon.webs.com/CRE...3d05fb_ful.png
    Thats a pic.
    Kind of based on a baby lugia.
    Evolves into waytorfail(lv 16) and then zedaypii(lv 36)
    I will quite literally break down in tears if capcom and nintendo refuse to put pokemon into monster hunter.

Yes that is all I have to say in my sig.

Hey i would like ti rejoin this club since i was on the last club.i will be mostly active on weekends but sometimeson weekdays too.

P.S:do i have to make a new fakemon to join?
    Last edited by Shadow Enigma; 16th August 2009 at 8:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGoodman View Post
    I shove scissors up my butthole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikablu Lv.X View Post
    .... The most likely explanation is that Nintendo planned to make D/P way back in 1999.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew-100 View Post
    I once did a fart that sounded like Mantine's cry.

Okay then, so I have an idea for some fakemon

Jerm-Germ pokemon
    type-Poison
    trait-aftermath/poisonpoint/heatproof
    evolution-jerm---lvl15-->bactareax---lvl24-->abeom

Bactareax-bacterium pokemon
    type-poison

abeom
    type-poison

Also,they all multiply very fast and thus hatch very fast in maybe like 100 steps
    I am currently working on pics and will post them as soon as they are complete

.... The most likely explanation is that Nintendo planned to make D/P way back in 1999.

Pwah, 'allo! I'm back! And I want to join. To prove my utter seriousness, here's a fakemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzl7...e=channel_page

Yes, it's a youtube link. Random, I know, but... The picture's in the second half. Anyway, Bloatoth is a Bug/Dark type. It's stats are 135/116/73/69/82/43. It evolves when it's leveled up with a Odd Amber attached to it. It learns a lot more physical moves than Mothim did, including some punching moves.

Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    Pwah, 'allo! I'm back! And I want to join. To prove my utter seriousness, here's a fakemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzl7...e=channel_page

Yes, it's a youtube link. Random, I know, but... The picture's in the second half. Anyway, Bloatoth is a Bug/Dark type. It's stats are 135/116/73/69/82/43. It evolves when it's leveled up with a Odd Amber attached to it. It learns a lot more physical moves than Mothim did, including some punching moves.

Such a very amazing link!

Joining again.
    Lairon evo!
    Crushon
    Steel/Rock
    Moves:
    1-Metal Claw
    1-Rock Tomb
    1-Earthquake
    1-Fire Punch
    Ability-Rock Head/Total Sturdy

That should get me in.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

You can count me in again. (darn, I missed the first post...)

Here's a grass starter I've been working on just to celebrate the new club. I'm thinking about posting my entire fakemon dex in order (by number) this time around.

Number: #001
    Name: Arvine (Archaeopteryx + Vine)
    Type: Grass
    Ability: Overgrow

Des: A small reptile-like avian with small wings unable to support its weight in flight. It has small claw-like fingers at the end of its wings. Its head it reminiscent of a dinosaur, but still has the general shape of a beak, albeit with little teeth. It has large blue eyes, and tanish-colored skin. Its body is covered with small leaf-like feathers that, like the wings, aren't yet big enough to support flight. The only long ones are the end feathers on its wings and its large tail feathers which look more like long thin leaves than feathers.

Dex Entry: Because it recently hatched, its wings are not yet strong enough for it to fly. It relies on its strong legs to quickly escape danger.

Evo Line: Arvine -> Archanch (level 17) -> Arcanthern (level 32)
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 18th August 2009 at 10:55 PM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Hi all! Yes, we're back in the game!
    I was sorry when Sike backed out, but good to have Ysavvryl take the throne!
    Let's celebrate with yet another fakemon contest, shall we?

And I like the sound of a gran fakedex........!!

GreAt fakemon contest soon .
    Since we never got te chance to finish MFiii, in order of the new club I give you:

MFIV
    Name:
    The Pokemon
    type
    Ability:
    Description:
    Dex entry:
    Sig move:Tidal wave
    Power: 120
    Acc: 50
    Description: Imagine surf, double it, and you have tidal waves pet cat. this is literally a WALL of water, however, its acc is low because, well, other pokemon can swim. It's a OHKO for pokemon with no legs, and does not effect any fish based pokemon.
    Base stats:
    I will quite literally break down in tears if capcom and nintendo refuse to put pokemon into monster hunter.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Hi all! Yes, we're back in the game!
    I was sorry when Sike backed out, but good to have Ysavvryl take the throne!
    Let's celebrate with yet another fakemon contest, shall we?

And I like the sound of a gran fakedex........!!
    oshawott would win go oshawott!!

@Chimchar93: You need a more detailed description of one of your fakemon to join this club. See some of what others post to see what we usually have around here.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Woohoo! I'm back!

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot you can't ask to be a Co-Owner. But if it's possible....

Remember the Arata Dex guys? Well with 100 Fak&#233;mon it's complete!

1. Lizleaf (Grass) The Little Lizard Pok&#233;mon
    2. Leafard (Grass) The Big Lizard Pok&#233;mon
    3. Leafoyal (Grass) The Royal Lizard Pok&#233;mon
    4. Watafrog (Water) The Frog Pok&#233;mon
    5. Neckater (Water) The Neck Fish Pok&#233;mon
    6. Branchater (Water/Dragon) The Long Neck Pok&#233;mon
    7. Willo (Fire/Ghost) The Skull Whisp Pok&#233;mon
    8. Willogrim (Fire/Ghost) The Scythe Pok&#233;mon
    9. Reaperking (Fire/Dark) The Reaper Pok&#233;mon
    10. Hoghog (Normal) The Spiky Pok&#233;mon
    11. PorcuPorcu (Normal) The Spiky Pok&#233;mon
    12. Flapatch (Normal/Flying) The Plug Bird Pok&#233;mon
    13. Eaglattached (Flying/Fighting) The Defender Pok&#233;mon
    14. &#214;steed (Normal/Flying) (Prenoucned "Eer-Steed") The Fast Bird Pok&#233;mon
    15. Bugly (Bug) The Ugly Bug Pok&#233;mon
    16. Coloseal (Bug) The Cocoon Pok&#233;mon
    17. Mummoth (Bug/Flying) The Mummy Pok&#233;mon
    18. Batteremote (Electric/Steel) The Battery Pok&#233;mon
    19. Batotive (Electric/Steel) The Positive Pok&#233;mon
    20. Negatery (Electric/Steel) The Negative Pok&#233;mon
    21. Balaball (Normal) The Balance Pok&#233;mon
    22. Goni (Rock) The Small Golem Pok&#233;mon
    23. Goant (Rock) The Giant Golem Pok&#233;mon
    24. Goletemple (Rock) The Temple Pok&#233;mon
    25. Plaspin (Psychic) The Magic Pok&#233;mon
    26. Pladuo (Psychic) The Magic Duo Pok&#233;mon
    27. Skelefish (Water/Dark) The Undead Fish Pok&#233;mon
    28. Vabat (Poison/Flying) The Vampire Pok&#233;mon
    29. Drrabatla (Poison/Flying) The Dracula Pok&#233;mon
    30. Rusarus (Dragon/Rock) The Fast Fossil Pok&#233;mon
    31. Jogrex (Dragon/Rock) The Fast Fossil Pok&#233;mon
    32. Cannosil (Rock) The Cannon Fossil Pok&#233;mon
    33. Barrannon (Rock) The Cannon Fossil Pok&#233;mon
    34. Fortust (Ghost/Psychic) The Fortune Pok&#233;mon
    35. Vortune (Ghost/Psychic) The Dimension Pok&#233;mon
    36. Sonimeow (Normal) The Screech Cat Pok&#233;mon
    37. Apantice (Fighting) The Apprentice Panda Pok&#233;mon
    38. Panpei (Fighting) The Senpei Panda Pok&#233;mon
    39. Pansei (Fighting) The Sensei Panda Pok&#233;mon
    40. Tadini (Water) The Tadpole Pok&#233;mon
    41. Minitoad (Water) The Small Frog Pok&#233;mon
    42. Wartongue (Water/Poison) The Wart Pok&#233;mon
    43. Drillemole (Ground) The Drill Pok&#233;mon
    44. Drillclaw (Ground) The Drill Pok&#233;mon
    45. Acidi (Poison) The PH Pok&#233;mon
    46. Alkaler (Poison) The PH Pok&#233;mon
    47. Flamower (Fire/Grass) The Fire Flower Pok&#233;mon
    48. Coalwood (Fire/Grass) The Coal Tree Pok&#233;mon
    49. Skatewrap (Ice) The Cold Skater Pok&#233;mon
    50. Chingling
    51. Chimecho
    52. Triplechime (Psychic) The Windchime Pok&#233;mon
    53. Cubsol (Dark) The Bad Luck Pok&#233;mon
    54. Absol
    55. Destisol (Dark) The Fate Pok&#233;mon
    56. Shuppet
    57. Banette
    58. Voodoll (Ghost) The Voodoo Pok&#233;mon
    59. Duskull
    60. Dusclops
    61. Dusknoir
    62. Scyther
    63. Scizor
    64. Pinser
    65. Gilloteen (Bug/Steel) The Cut Pok&#233;mon
    66. Heracross
    67. Jubileetle (Bug/Fighting) The Bettle Pok&#233;mon
    68. Eevee
    69. Flareon
    70. Vaporeon
    71. Jolteon
    72. Espeon
    73. Umbreon
    74. Leafeon
    75. Glaceon
    76. Spookeon (Ghost) The Soul Pok&#233;mon
    77. Draceon (Dragon) The Ancient Pok&#233;mon
    78. Snorunt
    79. Glalie
    80. Frosslass
    81. Magikarp
    82. Gyrados
    83. Ditto
    84. Prankknarp (Normal) The Prank Pok&#233;mon
    85. Galaxarock (Rock) The Comet Pok&#233;mon
    86. Lunatone
    87. Solrock
    88. Lapicle (Water) The Mini Surf Pok&#233;mon
    89. Lapras
    90. Rotom
    91. Atotiny (Electric/Fire) The Atom Pok&#233;mon
    92. Trovus (Electric/Steel) The Virus Pok&#233;mon
    93. Cloudpuff (Water/Flying) The Cloud Pok&#233;mon
    94. Dragale (Dragon/Flying) The Wind Dragon Pok&#233;mon
    95. Dralaze (Dragon/Fire) The Fire Dragon Pok&#233;mon
    96. Draqua (Dragon/Water) The Water Dragon Pok&#233;mon
    97. Swinkey (Normal) The Jungle Pok&#233;mon
    98. Lunadusk (Dark) The Dusk Pok&#233;mon
    99. Soladawn (Fire) The Dawn Pok&#233;mon
    100. Risiset (Ice/Fire) The Rising Set Pok&#233;mon

That's the Arata Pok&#233;dex Complete!

And the Arata Anim&#233; Episodes in order, here are some!

001: Theif! New Adventure!
    002: First Battle! VS Owen!
    003: The Road to Oxoford City
    004: World Relations! Chikorita and Cyndaquil!
    005: Oxoford City and the Pok&#233;Walker!
    006: GYM Battle! The Fire Trainer!
    007: Rival Again! VS Owen & Totodile!
    008: Evolution Conclusion! Willogrim!
    009: Richard's Evolution! Quilava!
    010: Forest Stumped Part 1
    011: Forest Stumped Part 2
    012: The Mysterious Mountain! Banbur Town!
    013: The Dream Team
    014: Chikorita VS Bulbasaur
    015: The Lake T'wards the Cave! Evolution for Richard!
    016: Got Flash?
    017: The Secret Fossils of the Cave
    018: Quary City! Fossil Specialists!
    019: GYM Closed?! Museum Heist!
    020: Owen Again! Double Battle: Croconaw & PorcuPorcu VS Chikorita & Neckater!

That's the first 20 episodes, if you need any info I'll be happy to give it to you!
    Last edited by Mew-100; 17th August 2009 at 3:41 PM.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Hey, sorry for this being a one liner, but here is an excellent fakemon tutorial I found.

http://technicaligy001.deviantart.co...l-YES-62756955

If you don't mind, I'd rather hold off on the contest until September. Right now I'm watching who posts to transfer. I've got everyone who's posted by now in. As for a grand 'dex, nice idea. I'm just not good at pretty formatting (as might be seen), so anyone else is welcome to try. How would you work in the people like Dilasc and Mew-100 who have their own 'dex lists?

@Terry T: Yeah, it gets you in, but doesn't Lairon evolve into Aggron already? How do you get Crushon?

@TheSequelReturns: Nice little grassy dinosaur you've got there. Arvine is a nifty name.

@Mew-100: I always like people who put the effort into making a full 'dex of their own. Some of them sound intriguing... and you've got panda fakemon!

I made the MFIV form a little neater. I'm wondering how the game programming would distinguish Pokemon with no legs, though...

Name:
    Type:Water Ice
    Ability:
    Dex entry:

Description: *NAME* is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord).

Description: Imagine surf, double it, and you have tidal waves pet cat. this is literally a WALL of water, however, its acc is low because, well, other pokemon can swim. It's a OHKO for pokemon with no legs, and does not effect any fish based pokemon.

Base stats:

I made a banner for the club! More coming soon!

And here is the code!
    (Remove the .'s inside the brackets)

[.IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2797/fakemonclubbanner.png[./IMG]

Oh right, and for MFIV

Name: Lapatlantis
    Evolves from Lapras
    Evolution method:
    Ability:
    Dex entry:

Description: *NAME* is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord).

Last edited by Pikablu Lv.X; 17th August 2009 at 4:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    @Terry T: Yeah, it gets you in, but doesn't Lairon evolve into Aggron already? How do you get Crushon?
    Uh, I need to think about that-okay, here:
    You need to go to the Evolution in Sea City then trade in:
    2xLairon
    3xAron
    1xOnix
    1xSteelix

Be warned, CRUSHON IS A NEW UBER! MUHUHUHA!!!!

lol, anyway, I'll cover more on that including the NEW Starclaw, Relichu, and your other Fakémon!

For the first time in the IV club:
    1-Ratting Grass
    2-Ratter Grass
    3-Ratking Grass/Ground
    4-Calentic Fire
    5-Tolameire Fire/Poison
    6-Fuegomo Fire/Poison
    7-Seazard Water
    8-Lizown Water
    9-Wazarfall Water/Ground
    10-Starly Normal/Flying
    11-Staravia Normal/Flying
    12-Staraptor Normal/Flying
    13-Starclaw Fighting/Flying
    14-Pichu Electric
    15-Pikachu Electric
    16-Raichu Electric
    17-Relichu Electric/Normal
    18-Budew Grass/Poison
    19-Roselia Grass/Poison
    20-Roserade Grass/Poison
    21-Dewplant Grass/Ground
    22-Shocat Electric/Normal
    23-Purrbezap Electric/Normal
    24-Lavog Fire
    25-Volhound Fire/Dark
    26-Burmy Grass/Bug
    27-Wormadam ???/Bug
    28-Rushbird Flying
    29-Dashhawk Flying
    30-Wrathgull Water/Flying
    31-Drowngull Water/Flying
    32-Doomgull Water/Flying
    33-Eevee Normal
    34-Jolteon Electric
    35-Flareon Fire
    36-Vapareon Water
    37-Espeon Psychic
    38-Umbreon Dark
    39-Leafeon Grass
    40-Glaceon Ice
    41-Insecteon Bug
    42-Draceon Dragon
    43-Sandeon Ground
    44-Gible Ground/Dragon
    45-Gabite Ground/Dragon
    46-Garchomp Ground/Dragon
    47-Ponyta Fire
    48-Rapidash Fire
    49-Corsola Water/Rock
    50-Corfight Water/Rock
    51-Corwar Water/Rock
    52-Drabug Bug/Dark
    53-Gastly Poison/Ghost
    54-Haunter Poison/Ghost
    55-Gengar Poison/Ghost
    56-Rushsect Bug
    57-Ruirug Bug/Flying
    58-Ruinairect Bug/Rock
    59-Darior Fighting
    60-Riskor Fighting/Psychic
    61-Birbear Normal/Flying
    62-Doobir Fighting/Flying
    63-Wrathir Fighting/Flying
    64-Wingex Flying
    65-Wingez Flying
    66-Munchlax Normal
    67-Snorlax Normal
    68-Munorlax Normal
    69-Aterghost Normal/Ghost
    70-Scofascare Normal/Ghost
    71-Ringflame Fire
    72-Seagate Water/Steel
    73-Makuhita Fighting
    74-Hariyama Fighting
    75-Ledyba Bug/Flying
    76-Ledian Bug/Flying
    77-Ledibird Bug/Flying
    78-Undertide Water
    79-Drowder Water
    80-Flowown Water
    81-Chioon Psychic/Dragon
    82-Draic Psychic/Dragon
    83-Mindona Psychic/Dragon
    84-Buggon Bug/Dragon
    85-Strigoon Bug/Dragon
    86-Tyrouge Fighting
    87-Hitmonlee Fighting
    88-Hitmonchan Fighting
    89-Hitmontop Fighting
    90-Hitmonslap Fighting
    91-Unown Psychic
    92-Dueen Grass
    93-Venonat Bug/Poison
    94-Venomoth Bug/Poison
    95-Venonado Bug/Poison
    96-Rawoldé Ice
    97-Frezé Ice
    98-Coldheá Ice
    99-Darhord Dark/Fighting
    100-Hauarkad Dark/Psychic
    101-Libolté Electric
    102-Bolight Electric
    103-Wingull Water/Flying
    104-Pelliper Water/Flying
    105-Winperug Water/Bug
    106-Lináy Flying
    107-Diáon Steel
    108-Skarmory Steel/Flying
    109-Aron Steel/Rock
    110-Larion Steel/Rock
    111-Aggron Steel/Rock
    112-Sweesect Bug
    113-Inneet Bug
    114-Combee Bug/Flying
    115-Vespiquen Bug/Flying
    116-Abra Psychic
    117-Kadabra Psychic
    118-Alakazam Psychic
    119-Horter Water
    120-Poerwa Water/Ice
    121-Deeost Ghost/Normal
    122-Phedawn Electric/Dragon
    123-Reinaso Normal
    And the legendaries:
    124-Rotom Electric/Ghost
    125-Sprihawk Ghost/Flying
    126-Kontan Dragon/Fighting
    127-Blazebolt Electric/Fire
    128-Clashice Ice/Fighting
    129-Rayquaza Dragon/Flying
    130-Heatran Fire/Steel
    131-Giratina Ghost/Dragon
    132-Shaymin Land Form Grass/Normal (Shaymin is now part-Normal in Land Form)
    132-Shaymin Sky Form Grass/Flying
    132-Shaymin Ice Form Grass/Ice
    133-Doic Psychic/Normal

There's much, much more!

BTW-Can we hold a celebration? I just had an operation at ten to ten and was asleep FOR FOUR HOURS! Mum called me Snorlax, so I'll make an evolution with the Evolution Well. It'll involve Leftovers and a Blissey. =D
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Terry. T. View Post
    Uh, I need to think about that-okay, here:
    You need to go to the Evolution in Sea City then trade in:
    2xLairon
    3xAron
    1xOnix
    1xSteelix
    isn't that a bit much to put in, even for an uber? do you lose all these pokemon and come out with one crushon??

And I'm beginning to do some spriting work, so Pikablu can do sugi art, and i can help with spriting on the grand fakedex.

P.S. As I said, I'm only starting, so don't go angry if it takes me awhile.

MFIV
    Name:
    The Pokemon
    type:Water Ice
    Ability:
    Description:
    Dex entry:
    Base stats:

first off, MFIV

Evolves from Lapras
    Evolution method:
    Ability: Water Veil / Storm Drain
    Dex entry:

-------------------------------------------------------

Next, Balon Dex entry #2

Number: #002
    Name: Archanch (Archaeopteryx + Branch)
    Type: Grass / Flying
    Ability: Overgrow

Des: Its gotten a little taller, but also a bit skinnier. Its claw-like hands are still on the ends of its wings, kind of like an Aerodactyl's. Its beak is more pronounced, and its neck is also a bit longer which makes its head stick out a bit in front of its body. Its wings have more feathers of varying colors and lengths and are now big and strong enough to enable it to fly. The leaf-like feathers on its wings now range in color from the tannish green short feathers to the emerald green primary feathers which can be quite long but thin. Its skin is a light green color, and it has a tan underbelly. Its tail has long, thin, curly feathers that are more leaf-like than feather-like. Its bluish purple eyes are now further back along the sides of its head, giving it a distinct "raptor"-like appearance.

Dex Entry: Its unique eyes let it see a broader spectrum of light than humans. It can detect even the slightest change in color from up to a mile away.

Evo Line: from Arvine (level 17) -> Archanch -> Arcanthern (level 32)
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 18th August 2009 at 10:55 PM.

Evolves from Lapras
    Evolution method:
    Dex entry:

Description: Lapatlantis is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord). Its shell resembles a city, with Remoraid and Clampearl civilizations on it.

My replies didn't make it on my last post somehow...

Anyway, I really like the banner, especially the color choices.

I'm glad to see that the Mystery Fakemon and the Contests are back. (well, the contests are coming soon anyway)

And I'd really like to work with the Grand Fakedex idea. It seems like that could be a lot of fun.

Yes, that is a nifty and pretty banner. Mind if I put the link in the first post?

Something I've been working on is the Sea of Jasper region. I'm fleshing it out by writing a story about it (at 85 pages in rough draft form). Basically, it's kind of like the Mediterranean Sea, but not as large (more like the size of one of the Great Lakes). There's thick forests and swamps up north, then mountains in the northeast, grasslands in the east, more mountains in the southeast, then desert all the way across the south save for a Nile Delta-esque area in the middle, and a rocky passage to the ocean in the west.

The native people of the region are called the Arkahn (I have yet to give this a real explanation, but there it is). The Arkahn beleive that if you do not have the skills to match a Pokemon, you have no right to think you own it. And they act on this belief. Some Arkahn go out to become apprentices to Pokemon, learning their skills and battle styles. They often have to create weapons, tools, armors, and such to really stand a chance of matching their masters, but the Arkahn warriors have succeeded in doing so.

They also have their own set of six legendaries (which I'm working on) which their religion is centered around. But at the time of the story I'm writing, they've been in a serious decline. The outsider culture of Pokecenters, Leagues, and Contests has invaded the Arkahn youth as being 'easier' than the path of the warrior.

So, that's the idea. Any comments?

Coming back to the club of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    Evolves from Lapras
    Evolution method:
    Dex entry:

Description: Lapatlantis is fifty feet long and weighs nine hundred pounds (so it's just a bit larger than Wailord). Its shell resembles a city, with Remoraid and Clampearl civilizations on it.

A Lapras evolution huh. Nice idea for one, a living Pokemon city. Tidal Wave sounds like it's a tad too nerfed in terms of the accuracy, it's only got 120 power after all. Either bump up the power or the accuracy methinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    Something I've been working on is the Sea of Jasper region. I'm fleshing it out by writing a story about it (at 85 pages in rough draft form). Basically, it's kind of like the Mediterranean Sea, but not as large (more like the size of one of the Great Lakes). There's thick forests and swamps up north, then mountains in the northeast, grasslands in the east, more mountains in the southeast, then desert all the way across the south save for a Nile Delta-esque area in the middle, and a rocky passage to the ocean in the west.

The native people of the region are called the Arkahn (I have yet to give this a real explanation, but there it is). The Arkahn beleive that if you do not have the skills to match a Pokemon, you have no right to think you own it. And they act on this belief. Some Arkahn go out to become apprentices to Pokemon, learning their skills and battle styles. They often have to create weapons, tools, armors, and such to really stand a chance of matching their masters, but the Arkahn warriors have succeeded in doing so.

They also have their own set of six legendaries (which I'm working on) which their religion is centered around. But at the time of the story I'm writing, they've been in a serious decline. The outsider culture of Pokecenters, Leagues, and Contests has invaded the Arkahn youth as being 'easier' than the path of the warrior.

So, that's the idea. Any comments?
    Trust Ysavvryl to come up with something like this, I like it. I remember the Jasper bit from the Pokedex One Shots (which I'm sorry for abandoning by the way). It's an interesting concept, people battling as if they're Pokemon. I feel sorry for whoever's stuck with Ditto. :|

Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast