Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Well the anime descriptions are too short to give a good review for. So short that they're confusing; I'm not sure why the triplets would be fighting each other. Or why your heroes would randomly go to Lake Verity outside of the main region of your show. Since even region specific legends will show up in multiple regions already (like the Kanto birds or the Johto beasts appearing as runners or hiding in dungeons in Sinnoh), the triplets could just have another lake (or three) they like to show up at in Cardos. And then in the last episode of the set, everything seems to devolve into total chaos. Of course, I guess the anime protagonists are naturally weirdness-magnets.

@leaderfraser: It does look a bit more natural for an area layout (I'm relying on memory of the last map, though, so that might not be so useful). From the arrangement of routes and cities, I could bet that there'd be some hypothetical players who would try to sequence break by taking the wrong route to another town and beating the Gyms in a different order. Especially since you could theoretically access the southern half through the Pearl Islands instead of Twilight City. I hope you have convincing roadblocks!

Although sequence breaking is tons of fun. Also, do you get the ability to use Fly in the northern half? Because that would make all the backtracking to be done less annoying. Like 3 to 5 has a dead end (in the sky!), and 8-12 is set off in a corner. Unless you can take a ship from 4/5 to 8, which would require something at the other side of your volcano.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Terry.T: I don't follow the anime, so I'm not really in a position to crit those, they sound good though, if a little random

Ysavvryl:

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    @leaderfraser: It does look a bit more natural for an area layout (I'm relying on memory of the last map, though, so that might not be so useful). From the arrangement of routes and cities, I could bet that there'd be some hypothetical players who would try to sequence break by taking the wrong route to another town and beating the Gyms in a different order. Especially since you could theoretically access the southern half through the Pearl Islands instead of Twilight City. I hope you have convincing roadblocks!

Although sequence breaking is tons of fun. Also, do you get the ability to use Fly in the northern half? Because that would make all the backtracking to be done less annoying. Like 3 to 5 has a dead end (in the sky!), and 8-12 is set off in a corner. Unless you can take a ship from 4/5 to 8, which would require something at the other side of your volcano.
    Yes you do get fly in the northern half As for the sequence breaking, I've planned most of it out. You don't get surf until about halfway through the northern side, but then you can surf to the pearl islands and Sycamore Town, but you would have already been here so that doesn't matter. There's a cave (forgot to put it on) between Sycamore Town and Green Lake City, that's blocked off until you get the Saltstone gym badge (Strength probably, dunno yet.)

You have to do gym 9 before you can get to the rest of Southern Narrantos. Once you've done that, you need to do Gym 10 to advance the story (more later) and Gym 11 to get a necessary HM, these can be done in any order. After that you can progress to Sakura City, as the route to Pompeii City is blocked by a landslide. Do Gym 12, then you have to fight the evil team (Again, more later). Then Gym 13 will allow you to use strength, thus opening up Sycamore Tunnel and Abyss Cave, allowing access to the rest of the reigon. You fight the evil team again, do Gym 14, then there's the usual massive story climax, after that the landslide has been cleared and you can proceed to Gym's 15 and 16! Oh yeah and you can't use the cycling road until you get the "bike upgrade" from Saltstone city, so you can't skip ahead to there!

At some point I'll do a massive post on the storyline, I'm not going to say anything more now as I've waffled on far too much for one day! Anyway, I'm working on a map for the northern side so I'll post that sometime.
    Current Soulsilver mono-type team:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire DO NOT deserve remakes, and that Game Freak need to stop selling us the same bloody game twice, and use their time to make us something NEW!(started by Leaderfraser!)

Devianart | Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by leaderfraser View Post
    Forgot to mention that, the cut off part leads to the Northern half of Narrantos. My and my cuz are making this reigon together so I'm making the south and he's making the north, so the map I posted is the southern part I'll make the northern part some other time.

Btw Marionette makes much more sense!
    If you mean I should change the name to Marionette, that'd be like naming Pikachu mouse, because a marionette is a type of puppet. I do think I should change it to MARION though.

I also thought I'd let everybody know that I myself am not fit to critique most of the Fakemon. I can critique it though, as long as it has art to go with it, but other than that I'm not good at critiqueing them.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

@Nidoprince: If you're uncertain of doing full reviews, you can simply say 'that fakemon reminds me of this' or say if it would or wouldn't be something you'd use. Even a minor thing like that is potentially an angle the creator might not have seen. Or maybe they did want that interpretation and it confirms they got what they wanted. Like I usually don't comment on stats because they don't mean much to me; I'm more of a design, concept, fun, and grammar kind of critic.

I have some fakemon this time around! This one was a throwaway name in a list, but I think I may upgrade it to a Gym Pokemon.

Name: Gemselle (gemstone + gazelle)
    Type: Normal/Rock
    Ability: Run Away
    Pokedex entry: While it appears to wear a variety of pretty gemstones, research has found that they’re all mimics in quartz.

Description: Gemselle is pretty much a gazelle: a graceful and quick quadruped with short brown and cream fur, hooves, and curving horns. But as you may guess, it has a lot of gems. Its horns are made of tiger eye, various melded browns with black and yellow streaks. A teardrop shaped lapis lazuli sits above its eyes. Iridescent gray mother-of-pearl forms a kind of guard around its shoulders, while two green stones (dunno what) form wing-like structures along its back. Its hooves are like black obsidian. It has a short tail that has a yellow stone (not gold, but something else) shaped like an arrowhead. Gemselle stands five feet tall total, and its horns are ten inches long.

This next one I posted some time ago in a very rough state. This is my Ice Dragon cleaned up some.

Name: Glazicle (glass icicle)
    Type: Ice
    Ability: Ice Build (heals when hit by Ice attacks)
    Pokedex entry: This frosty little Pokemon often hunts for fish under ice encrusted lakes.

Description: Glazicle is a mink about a foot long, slim and streamlined. Much of its powder blue fur is soft and fine, but sprinkled with cobalt blue glass-like hairs that reflect light. These glass hairs make it appear as a blue flash when it runs by. It has small ears, a short snout, and black eyes. Its tail is slender and six inches long, covered in the soft fur. Its paws are webbed, for use in swimming.

Name: Glasink (glass mink)
    Type: Ice
    Ability: Ice Build
    Evolve: Glazicle at level 30
    Pokedex entry: Glasink hair is used in making the bristles of the best paintbrushes, while its fur is used in coats. It is illegal to trap them these days, though.

Description: Glasink is pretty much a larger and more elegant Glasicle. It stands almost four feet tall and has the same basic body shape. However, its powder blue fur has grown longer, giving it a fluffier appearance. The cobalt glass hairs are more prominent, making it much glossier. Its tail is plumper and a foot long; a short ways from the end of the tail, a ring of glass hairs grow out like a collar. Also, on its forehead, there is now a small round mirror, rather like Meowth’s coin.

Name: Glasyrm (glass wyrm)
    Type: Ice/Dragon
    Ability: Ice Build
    Evolve: Glasink after level 40 if it knows a dragon-type move (it learns none naturally)
    Pokedex entry: In polar regions, Glasyrm reign over immense glaciers, fiercely battling any that challenge its authority.

Description: Glasyrm is very long, around eighteen feet with a slender five foot tail. Its limbs have grown small, but now have long claws for gripping. Its fur is now completely white, but still soft. The glass hairs are still cobalt blue, but form a ridge along its back instead of being sprinkled over its body. Its head is shaped like a dragon, with large golden eyes, a long snout, and sharp teeth. It has a decorative crest build around a large oval shaped mirror and long straight whiskers, both features made of the cobalt blue glass hairs.

Yes, Glasyrm evilly requires that you teach it a Dragon move by TM or Tutor. Maybe Egg, but I'm not sure. Luckily, the Jasper Dragon Gym gives out a TM that Glasink can learn.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Ah, okay then.
    NEW EPISODES!
        Spoiler:- Knighthood Bladire!:

Spoiler:- Operation Sky Lake!:

Spoiler:- Note about Bladire:
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Wow, this place is getting pretty slow...

Ysavvryl: Nice, an ice/dragon line! I'm liking their names and abilities. The fact that you have to teach Glasyrm a dragon move yourself shouldn't be that bad, most draogn types don't learn many decent dragon moves anyway!

Terry.T: This is so packed with action and legendaries, it sounds like a full length movie! Like the last three, a bit random but they sound good.

Yet another map from me! This time it's the WHOLE of Narrantos, both sides together in all their glory! I drew a map for the northern side and attached to the southern side map I made earlier. Here it is:

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2lia0zb.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Disclaimer:

I can't really give you much info on the northern side, as a don't know the names of a lot of stuff. I'll talk to TT though and get a key together, eventually. What I can tell give is a basic introduction, but it will be basic, I'll let TT explain it all in detail later, he knows loads more about it than me!

The player starts off on the monorail, they arrive at Sycamore Town (my side) to pick up their starter. Then they have to take the mno-rail back to Mono-link Town, and head back to SeaJewel Town (Small blue dot on the far left, this is the player's home town btw) to tell your mum your setting off on a adventure! yey! The player then makes their journey east, through Marigold Meadow to Marigold City, where the 1st gym is. After that they must go through Compass cave (The intersection bit in the middle), first they head north to Sediment City, then to the Forgetten Village, these host the 2nd and 3rd gym respectivly. Then, go out another exit of compass cave and you'll come to Grande-Acre city, then you must cross the Saltmarshes to reach Saltmarsh City, and the 4th gym. Then you fly to Cyrstia Town (The other blue dot on the far left), and from here go through Crystia Tunnel under the desert to arrive at the Narrantos Palace, and the 5th gym. Turning east, the player must catch a boat down the river to Lake Jubilee (The huge lake at the top) Once here they must get off, and go the the next city that I can't remember the name of, where the 6th gym is. Then they take the cable car to Glacier Peak, home to the 7th gym. Some story stuff happens, then the player must fly back to Saltmarsh, and go through the now accessible Lakeside Cavern to a town that I don't know the name of. From there, you cross the Twilight Suspension Bridge into Twilight City, and beat the 8th gym. You've now finished the northern part!

There's lots of other stuff that happens too, (evil team encounters, and option places to visit etc) but that's all for another post!
    Current Soulsilver mono-type team:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire DO NOT deserve remakes, and that Game Freak need to stop selling us the same bloody game twice, and use their time to make us something NEW!(started by Leaderfraser!)

Devianart | Youtube

leaderfraser-Yeah lol. But still, I have no real idea what compelled me to do that. And anyway, great post, I can't fully describe it.

Also:
        Spoiler:- Ending of a Miracle!:

Spoiler:- Full and Final!:
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I wish I would give criticism...but nothing comes to mind...

Spoiler:- Nehboh:
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

I like the idea of that. I've always hated transport. It's annoying teaching them all to your team. And what if you switch your team around for training new pokemon!? I'd carry one constantly! Maybe it could evolve too. It could turn into a 007 style transforming vehicle and then into starscream! OK, that last bit was a joke. BUT WOULDN'T THAT BE EPIC!?

PS leaderfraser where do you get the pieces for the maps? I've always wondered how to make one.

Spoiler:- Ejmejo:

Spoiler:- Khuloz:
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

OH gosh i havent been on here in a while. Well i forgot to keep coming back on sinc ei had vacation

Anyway i made a devinatart account and i just uploaded a pic of my absol evolution. It was my first shot makin git in ms Paint x-x so its kinda bad.

http://pamizard.deviantart.com/art/Devisoul-151037179

you have to click on the pic to see it bigger if u want
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Hi, everybody! GalladeRocks here, and I would like to request to join. Since a couple years ago, I've been working on a new fake region, Zenzai, filled up with all kinds of fakemon, fakemoves, and other things of the like. So, I'm supposed to post some of the Pokemon I've come-up with, right? Ok, I'll post my starter Pokemon. If they're not good enough, then I'll give you a couple others that I consider my best.

1. Scaleaf
    Species Name: Komodo Pokemon
    Type: Grass
    Evolves into Spinomodo at Lv.18
    Physical Description: Scaleaf resemples a small, forest-green lizard. It has a pink-red spike sticking off the top of its head, and its eyes are yellow, with black pupils. It has two small spikes on each wrist of its forelegs, and its tail is forked slightly at the end, resembling three blades of grass all plastered together.

2. Snakorch
    Species Name: Tiny Snake Pokemon
    Type: Fire
    Evolves into Venoblaze at Lv.16
    Physical Description: Snakorch resembles a short, infant snake. It is mostly orange, with a strip of yellow along its belly. Its tail ends in a yellow rattle. Also, along the length of its body, it has a few jagged red stripes. Its eyes are white, with black pupils.

3. Polacub
    Species Name: Bear Cub Pokemon
    Type: Water
    Evolves into Polursa at Lv.14
    Physical Description: Polacub resembles a polar bear cub. It is mostly an icy blue color, and its stomach is white. There are also a few blue streaks along the sides of the white on its stomach. Its eyes are completely black, and it has a small, round tail.

Well? Anybody want more? And trust me in the fact that I have better, more original Pokemon than those three. I just felt it was fitting to reveal my starters first. And, while I'm here, is there anywhere where I can post a thread detailing my new region and all its features?
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 20th January 2010 at 4:10 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Boy, it's been quiet in here.

Hi GalladeRocks! Those starters seem interesting. And the Pokemon world can use more reptiles (besides dragons). So, hm, lemme guess... you'll wind up with a Water/Ice, a Fire/Poison, and... can't decide on the Komodo Scaleaf. Grass/Dragon would be too potent for a starter (although that would make sense of the late evolution, especially being the Grass type). Pure Grass would work, but mayhaps too close to Sceptile. Grass/Ground?

Anyhows, you're accepted! Welcome to the club. I don't know anywhere on this site where you can post entire regions. Maybe Fanart if you've got pictures, Fanfics if you've got a story behind it (not an information file, though). But you're welcome to talk about it here. We've got plenty of people making up their own regions around.

@blitzerzero: Ejmejo the PP vampire, huh? Or is it just using Pressure? The vampire variant would be neat (and potentially evil) if it had a bunch of low PP moves.

Work on my fakemon fic is slow. I got through the Dragon Gym; it's housed in a place that looks like a medieval fort, lit by candles and mirrors. So I've got Ghost and Steel to finish. Ghost, I already have a fakemon for (Selken/Selkyrie, a while back). But not Steel.

I've been thinking of making fakemon challenges. Not a contest, just random challenges to stir up some activity and creativity. Anybody have a challenge suggestion?

Thanks for letting me join! I've already got my entire regional Dex made out for my region, called Zenzai, so I think I'll go ahead and post it. Whenever I get anything else major done, I'll edit it into this post.

Spoiler:- REALLY LONG LIST!:

Spoiler:- New Types!:

Spoiler:- New Abilities!:

Spoiler:- New Attacks!:

Spoiler:- Zenzai TMs:

Spoiler:- Zenzai HMs:

Gym Leaders of Zenzai

And here's some more info on the starters and their evolutions.

Spoiler:- Grass-type Starter line:

Spoiler:- Fire-type Starter line:

Spoiler:- Water-type Starter line:

Comments would be appreciated.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 11th August 2010 at 5:18 AM.

Author's Profile

Well since i can do pictures my own way i might do some fakemon in MS paint till i find a way to scan pics. So um yeah i'll get anohter pokemon i made up shown today

Ok, I'm gonna keep posting down the list. Here's my next ones!

Spoiler:- Falcochick, Falcohawk, and Talohawk:

Spoiler:- New Moves!:
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 10th May 2010 at 2:30 AM.

Author's Profile

I finally got a pic for u guys for shellattle

http://pamizard.deviantart.com/art/S...sion-151133290

i'm drawing a better pic currently so yeah this is what i have

@Pamizard: I couldn't get your picture to show up... probably some problem with my computer.

@GalladeRocks: The Falcon line you have there looks like a good regional common bird. Which there's always bound to be one. But a falcon is a good one to base it on.

Names I like from that long list... uh, 187 to 197! Also Muskangel. They all look quite intriguing.

ok ysa here maybe this link will work

http://i47.*******.com/657bmf.jpg

Spoiler:- Joofxed:

Ok, here's a couple more, while I'm online. I need to find a place to get all of these together...

Spoiler:- Maskoon and Bandicoon:

Comments, anybody?
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 6th March 2010 at 9:53 PM.

Author's Profile

@Pamizard: That worked. Interesting coloration it has.

@blitzerzero: Joofxed is evil, evil I say! It'd be one you'd definitely not want to face in a drawn out battle.

@GalladeRocks: Well the obvious comment is that it's like a gray-green Zizagoon/Linoone. But I think it's more fitting of a raccoon Pokemon due to the thieving habits. I like the camouflage fur pattern; makes it kind of a militaristic thief. Just needs a helmet and a rifle now, and it could be a hunting club mascot!

Ok, here's my next few!

Spoiler:- Hopounce and Hopunch:

Spoiler:- Cherring:

Spoiler:- Hamstatic:

Spoiler:- New Attacks!:

Spoiler:- New Abilities!:

Comments would be appreciated.

EDIT: Whoops. I just noticed that one of the new abilities I made, Para-Point, was...well, it was identical to Static. Oh well.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 6th March 2010 at 9:54 PM.

Author's Profile

Was looking through your epic stuff, GalladeRocks, and I have one thing to say...

Give Eagle Eye to someone that can learn an OHKO, and I will personally hunt you down and kill you.
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

Yes today is my birthday i might post a fakemon i made up that is not good for games due to it being all the types and have no weakness but its ok XD ok expect it soon

Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast