Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Infernape77: Implying a Adamant 252evs Crobat is using Jet Impact against my usual neutral 80evs Scizor

Crobat used Jet Impact!
    Scizor lost 56% of its health!
    Crobat lost 50% of its health because of recoil.
    Crobat's Defense fell!
    Scizor used Swords dance!
    Attack sharply rose!

And bam. You know the story.

I didnt say the move is bad, Its awesome tough. Think a Physical Peservity pokemon used that with a recovery move. Monstar ._.

Ahem. Anyway i have some moves:

Leech Mine
    Grass Status
    0 bp 100 accuracy
    The user plants a natural mine from the ground. It damages 35% of the pokemon's health who switched out, but it directly wore off.

Conversion-Z
    Virus Status
    0 bo 0 accuracy
    The user changes its type into the combination of the last two moves it used (For example if Porygon-Z used Tri Attack then Thunderbolt then uses Conversion-Z, Its type become Normal/Electric). Fails if the last move or the last two move is Conversion, Conversion 2, or Conversion-Z

thats it. Oh yes and also Sig test
        Spoiler:- Click or I will order you to dance with Justin Beiber:

(12:21:35) Udder Chaos: jb is gggggggaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    (12:21:45) Ray !: ^
    (12:21:48) GoreAndSuch: ^
    (12:21:51) adadadada: ^

No, I mean 50% of the Damage caused....

And here some moves....

Magma Smoke
    Type: Fire
    Category: Status
    PP:10
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ???
    Effect: Lower Accuracy for 1 stage(2 stage after Eruption) and there's a chance to make the target Poisoned. Cannot miss and effected all Pokemon in field except user.

Fin Blade
    Type: Water
    Category: Physical
    PP: 10
    Power: 30
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: Hit 3 to 5 times

Rose Whip
    Type: Grass
    Power: 60
    Accuracy: 95
    Effect: Have a 30% chance to poisoned the target
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Red face I return.

Sorry I've been gone so long. I've had Internet problems, as well as other things to do in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindrindra
    Are you sure about this part?

The thing is, the Castform forms are based off the states of matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas), NOT weather, which is why he`s never had a Sand Forme.
    Uh... I always thought the opposite: that he WAS based on weather. After all, he's the Weather Pokémon, his ability is Forecast, which is something done on weather and changes his form based on weather, his signature move is Weather Ball, his debut was in a weather observatory, where meteorologists created him to forecast weather...

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77
    I like the Cheery idea, but I don't think starter can have 100%Female or 100%Male, and can have more than 1 ability other than Dream World etc. But that's your Fakemon, so do what you like on your fakemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl
    ...although I'd agree with the previous two that it breaks certain starter traditions...
    Why should I have to observe tradition? As a quick read of my LiveJournal should show, tradition can be quite a devastating, destructive force, especially when it comes to creativity. And game shows.

World history also reveals tradition to be quite destructive in some respects. After all, why do you think Amy Chua, a professor at Yale University, is in so much hot water over her new book, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother? Because she claimed to raise her children using a method that she claimed was "traditional", but is really a load of <HONK!!!>.

Grass starters can have abilities other than Overgrow if they want to. Other Grass types besides starters should be able to have this ability as well. Same goes for Blaze and Torrent. After all, if Swarm, which does the exact same thing, but for Bug moves, is allowed to exist (remember, there are no Bug starters)...

At least the "your artwork must resemble Ken Sugimori's" crowd that typically populates this forum isn't well-represented over in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc
    I... well, I don't like your version of Ability Tutors. They sound too generic and free ranged rather than set specific abilities for each Pokemon. I mean, what Gyarados wouldn't go for Volt Absorb. Unless you mean there are specific abilities for each one... but don't give too many.

The big beef I have is the fact you say "screw it" to the Dreamworld, which is bad because you're limiting potential variety.

[stuff about his version of Ability Tutors]
    Say WHAT!?! Where did you gather all THAT from!?!

I thought I specifically said or implied in my joining post that ability tutors are exactly the same as the Dream World, only instead of going online to do it, you do it in the game. I said "screw it" to what I perceived to be a bad gimmick, not "potential variety". You don't have to worry about a Volt Absorbing Gyarados anytime soon! ^^; Gyarados's current DW ability, Moxie, would be his tutor ability in my games.

By the way, I like your ability ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc, again
    The names of 153 of the new Pokemon have been leaked. Does this affect anyone's current names?
    No, but during the third generation, I once had a move called Avalanche that acted as the Rock type's OHKO move. For obvious reasons, I had to change its name once Diamond and Pearl came around!

Even more recently, I've had to rename a move known as Hurricane. My version of Hurricane had a power of 120, 5 Power Points, 85% accuracy (100% during a Flying type weather condition I had known as Trade Winds), and blew the opponent away like with Roar and Whirlwind.

And now, with all that out of the way, and now that I'm officially a member of this club...

Welcome to the world of Pokémon Animal, Monster, and Vampire Versions!

This currently-nonexistent and highly-unlikely-to-exist series of games casts you as a 20-year-old in the Clairia region, a very weird region that isn't based on any real-life area. Instead, it lies just to the east of the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule and shares a few aspects with those regions.

You've had a Pokémon Trainer's license for quite some time, but thanks to school, you've never quite gotten around to actually becoming a Trainer. Well, at long last, now that you're free of the Clairia education system, you decide to become a Trainer!

From your home of Outset Town, you set off for Hub City via Route 1, when, all of a sudden, you notice a woman in a business suit being attacked by a mysterious man. On closer inspection, you see that the man has a big red R on his shirt.

Team Rocket!?! But...weren't they defeated ages ago by a mysterious guy that some called Red, but others called Ash? What could Team Rocket be doing back!?!

You come closer, and the woman tells you to look in her backpack and take one of her Pokémon. The Team Rocket agent turns his attention to you. He sends out a Level 2 Volaras (description of this Pokémon coming soon).

The woman has three Pokémon, all Level 5. Which one do you choose?

Spoiler:- Some of the new things you could find in Pokémon AMV:

Spoiler:- The rest of the Grass starter line:

Spoiler:- Explanation of new moves:

Spoiler:- Explanation of new abilities:

Fire and Water starters are coming soon!
    St. Clair Publications: Where girls have just wanted to have fun for the past 40 years!

[url=http://alex-8899.livejournal.com]LiveJournal[/color] | Last.FM

@A-l-e-x: Wow, o.o, that's very long.... ^^'' . I've already said, that's your Fakemon, so do what you want :P And from your post, did you mean you MAKE the game? No offense, just asking...

And a move again:

Brass Knuckle
    Type: Fight
    PP:15
    Power: 85
    Effect: Punch foe with a brass knuckle fist, and for 5 turn, target lost 2-4 HP every turn

Gonna change Dragraika and it's pre-evos. They are now Fire/Psychic. It also learns ExtremeSpeed through as-of-yet unknown method.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

Bo
    Classification: Timidity Pokemon
    Type: Dark
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Dream World: Broken Armor
    Stats: 21/24/82/25/43/45
    Description: From the front, all you can see is a grey shield adorned with a cartoon smile. It looks like a small blobbish yellow cat from the back.
    Flavor Text: BO live in the shadows, afraid to reveal their true form. If they find trust in someone, they will show themselves to that person.
    Gender Ratio: 75% Male/25% Female
    Height: 0'08"
    Weight: 34.7 lbs
    Color Class: Yellow
    Evolution: Evolves into Blokg at level 32.
    Moveset:

- Detect
    4 Astonish
    7 Withdraw
    12 Knock Off
    15 Scary Face
    19 ShieldThrust
    24 Protect
    29 Bark Out
    35 Fake Tears

Blokg
    Classification: Hidden Pokemon
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Stats: 46/41/123/44/71/15
    Description: From the front, you can see mostly a frowning shield, with yellow fingers, feet, and the top of its head poking out.
    Flavor Text: BLOKG cover their entire body with their shield at all times. Seeing BLOKG uncovered means that it has all of its faith in you.
    Height: 2'09"
    Weight: 98.6 lbs
    Evolution: Evolves from Bo at level 32.
    Evolves into Blokgre at level 54.
    Moveset:

- Detect
    4 Astonish
    7 Withdraw
    12 Scary Face
    15 Knock Off
    19 ShieldThrust
    24 Protect
    29 Bark Out
    38 Taunt
    46 Dark Pulse
    54 Torment

Blokgre coming soon.

If you click the link in my sig you can go to my Fakemon thread where I've been drawing lots of them. It's really fun.

Support my huge new Fakemon project by clicking below!!
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/w1sdvk.jpg[/IMG]

I'm an artist. Professional one too!
    Wanna see my stuff? Follow me here -
    www.HamishSteele.com

Or for a direct link to my Victorian-ghost comic, click here -
    New Adventures In The Old World

^you need to read the first post of this thread to know how to join. That, and just advertising a separate thread usually doesn't work. We critique Fakemon that are posted here.

@BynineB: Bo and Blokg are really neat ideas. I'm afraid I don't have much else to say... well, maybe that they remind me of the shielded enemies in Chrono Trigger.

A question for anyone familiar with Japanese weaponry (more so than me, anyhow)... I have a fakemon that's a ghostly samurai that wields a katana. I'm thinking about making a pre-evo to it. Since that one is a sword, what's a good Japanese knife-weapon to use as a basis for the baby form?
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

I decided to make a logo for the new games, not good, basic, but at least i did it
    also shows the names of the games too
    and it is now obvious that the type of legendary pokemon are ground and flying

^Image By Skiyomi^

Spoiler:- Prevolutions (already posted):

Blokgre
    Classification: OgreShield Pokemon
    Ability: Intimidate
    Stats: 71/78/210/76/103/25
    Description: A yellow ogre in a loincloth. It has a grey goatee and two horns. It holds a half of a shield in each hand that when put together form an evil face.
    Flavor Text: BLOKGRE is said to be able to stop any attack with its powerful shield. It can even split the shield in half to block dual attacks.
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 312.4 lbs
    Evolution: Evolves from Blokg at level 54.
    Moveset:

- Clamp
    - Swagger
    - Detect
    - Astonish
    - Withdraw
    - Scary Face
    15 Knock Off
    19 ShieldThrust
    24 Protect
    29 Bark Out
    38 Taunt
    55 Wide Guard
    66 Payback
    77 Counter
    77 Mirror Coat
    88 Stone Edge
    99 Giga Impact

BynineB: I'd be inclined to help you especially with your number balancing, but you need to interact with others before I care enough to help you in turn.

Fearwig
    Type: Bug/Dark
    Ability: Spook/Encroach
    Dreamworld: Tinted Lense

Stats: 43 HP/67 Atk/50 Def/50 SpA/55 SpD/73 Spe
    Total: 338
    Evolution: Earwhisg w/Dusk Stone

Breeding Group: Bug
    Gender Ratio: 50/50

Appearance: This black bodied segmented bug has large elf ears and a menacing glare. Its size is small, and its eyes are very much like a tinted bug's.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

I would like to join.

Name:flarus

Dex: Flarus, the firey virus pokemon. Created by scientists to be helpful to mankind, but the project went horribly wrong, and it escaped the lab. It now resides in Mt. pyrid.

EVs: 1 sp. atk, 1 sp. def, and 1 speed.

Type: fire/electric or fire/ghost (I haven't decided yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc View Post
    BynineB: I'd be inclined to help you especially with your number balancing, but you need to interact with others before I care enough to help you in turn.
    Sure! (number balancing?) I'll respond to all the posts on this page.

Infernape77: Jet Impact actually sounds like an extremely viable move depending on who gets it; a list would be cool. Pidgeot would eat babies to get this on its movepool list.
    Its second reiteration sounds really broken though.
    Magma Smoke would probably be banned on Smogon because of mad hax0rs.
    Fin Blade is waaaaaay broken. That's a 10 PP 120 POW 100 ACC move that can break through subs.
    Rose Whip, on the other hand, is pretty terrible. If it's a low level move, then it should have more PP.
    Brass Knuckle doesn't really make sense as a move; why do they keep losing HP after getting punched once? And 2-4 HP is a mere pittance to level 100s, but broken to level 1-5s. A percentage would be nicer.

Dilasc: Shmogker sounds a bit bland, being just an angry cloud with a lightning bolt, but I like the premise of Acid Rain.
    Fearwig is a hilariously bad-yet-good name. I'd reccomend making its body two different colours so it isn't just pure black (purple?) Earwhisg, though.. That's a pretty awkward name.

Crobat Ray: Leech Mine.. hmm. The description leaves a lot to the imagination, which I can't say I'm a big fan of. Does it absorb HP or just deal it?
    Conversion-Z sounds interesting, but if only Porygon-Z learns it, then it isn't bulky enough to utilize a type change. Porygon-2 would enjoy it though.

A-l-e-x-99: Animal.. Monster.. vampire?
    Dressing up trainers?
    CHANGING NEVERMELTICE?? D : But it's such a charmingly awkward name!

Haha, just kidding. In general I like your bold new ideas (especially the Confusion buff)! ...But voice acting?

The Cheerla line is vaguely displeasing (Pokemon based on "popular girls?") and would probably get some disturbing fan art ("It's now six feet tall and has developed breasts.") Not to mention poor Jumpluff is put out of work. Its type is also reeeeally long ("High School Cheerleader" doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, y'know?)

Ysavvryl: Shuriken? Bladed nunchucks?

gzap: ...Why would a fiery virus be helpful to mankind?

Viruses aren't all bad. Some viruses and bacteria have evolved to work in tandem with more complex organisms so that both thrive. As for a fiery one, I guess it could keep a person warm in a cold climate...

@gzap: That information is pretty sparse. What's it look like? Do you know its stats? Or what moves it has or could have? Flarus does seem like a potentially neat idea. I'd go with Fire/Electric out of the two; something on a viral level does depend on organic electricity. Fire/Ghost could work if it looks like a will'o'wisp (the swamp light variety, not the move). Otherwise, consider Fire/Poison, or just plain Fire.

At any rate, welcome to the club!
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

So sorry if it looks like I'm one-liner posting...

First, thank you for the comment, BynineB, but:
    Fin Blade
    Power: 30
    Effect: Hit 3 to 5 times
    But you said
    Fin Blade is waaaaaay broken. That's a 10 PP 120 POW 100 ACC move that can break through subs.
    Understand? I'm bad at making move but not that worse PS: I'm not editing the post, check it.
    About the Brass Knuckle: You know, the Pokemon fists at foe with sharp fists, or maybe you need reference -     Spoiler:- Image:
    You see, the brass knuckle on the arm? The sharp "fist" make the target bleed and they got damaged. About the percentage, maybe 10% is enough

120 when you average the amount it does. 80 1/3rd of the time, 120 1/3rd of the time, 160 1/3rd of the time.

Also 10% per turn sounds more reasonable.

New Move:

Platform
    Normal Type
    -- Pow
    100 Acc
    30 PP
    +7 Priority
    The user can switch the opponents in any order they choose this turn before they attack. Does not work in Single Battles.
    Learned By: Ferrothorn, Amoongus
    Last edited by BynineB; 7th February 2011 at 10:33 PM.

Weregarurumon used Ice Kick!
    Quotebox was frozen solid!

@Infernape77: ^

@BynineB: No. Leech mine work as a "Late spikes" but only used once.

And the pokemon so far on the nat. dex who get Conversion-Z:

Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z, Combee, Vespiquen, Baltoy, Claydol, Zangoose, Yuniran, Daburan, Rankurusu, Kobauron. Smeargle too.

Leech Mine:

Tesshido, Ferrothorn (!), Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Maggyo, Waruvial, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Birjion, Shaymin, Shaymin-S. And Smeargle.

Ps: Forgot the english names; too lazy to post.
    Psv2.0: Except Ferrothorn.
    Last edited by Crobat Ray; 9th February 2011 at 1:16 PM.

@BynineB: Oh.. okay Maybe a lower accuracy, how about 90-95? And Rose Whip, it has high chance to poisoned target, or should I increase the accuracy and poison percentage?

It have been so long since I last making fakemon

And then an idea has come... but maybe it's a "new" Nincada...

Sagecko
    Type: Poison/Normal
    "Gecko" Pokemon
    HT 0.8 m, WT 4 kg, Dragon-Monster Group
    Ability: Sniper
    Dream World-Coach: N/A-Color Swap
    Brown Color, 50% Male 50% Female, Habitat Urban
    Sagecko (Level 21) Samutail
    Sagecko (Level 21, Free Slot Party, learned Sacrifice with any balls in bag) Samutail + Muramashed
    Alpha: {It likes to live at the ceiling on the house. When it feels danger, it’ll evolve and shed its tail.}
    Beta: {Sagecko’s tail was very sharp and long. It is said that there’s a sword covered by the tail.}
    Held Item: None
    *No Gender Difference*
    Design:
    The head looks like normal gecko's head but with a "horn" thingy on the head and 2 red eyes. It crawling with sticky 4 legs that made it can walk on the ceiling. Sagecko also has cream stomach and brown back, then a long and sharp tail that seems like a blade
    Origin: Sagecko based on lizard or gecko
    Name Origin: Sagecko's name was from Sage or Samurai and Gecko.

Move set(Pending, Pattern: every 4-5-6-7-7-6-5-4 level, 10 moves)
    1 Lick
    1 Tail Whip
    5 Poison Sting
    10 Leer
    16 Meditate
    23 Sacrifice
    30 Iron Tail
    36 Agility
    41 Swords Dance
    45 Toxic

Samutail
    Type: Poison/Normal
    "Samurai" Pokemon
    HT 1 m, WT 10 kg, Dragon-Monster Group
    Ability: Sniper
    Dream World-Coach: N/A-Speed Boost
    Brown Color, 50% Male 50% Female, Habitat Urban
    Sagecko (Level 21) Samutail
    Alpha: {Before evolving, Samutail cut its tail to protect itself, and then grow with shorter, sharper tail.}
    Beta: {Samutail likes to dancing and swing its sword-like tail. The sharp tail was poisonous and sharp.}
    *No Gender Difference*
    Design:
    Samutail has normal gecko head with longer "horn" and 2 blue eyes with red pupils. It has big body and purple big skull mark at its back. The tail was shorter than Sagecko's but sharper and looks like Seviper's tail.
    Origin: Samutail based on lizard or gecko
    Name Origin: Samutail's name was from Sage or Samurai and Tail.
    Move set in construction

*Sacrifice
    Ghost
    PP: 5
    Power: ???
    Accuracy: ???
    Effect: High Priority(often go first). If ally's HP is red and was targeted by enemy, user will change ally's position and receive the damage, in the next turn, both enemy and user will faint.

Muramashed
    Type: Poison/Ghost
    "Deathly Sword" Pokemon
    HT 1 m, WT 5 kg, No egg Group
    Ability: Hallow Curse
    Dream World-Coach: N/A
    Green Color, Genderless, Habitat Urban
    Sageck(Level 21, Free Slot Party, learned Sacrifice with any balls in bag) Samutail + Muramashed
    Alpha: Construction
    Beta: Construction
    *No Gender Difference: Genderless*
    Design:
    Construction
    Origin: Muramashed based on lizard or gecko's tail and sword
    Name Origin: Muramashed's name was from Muramasa(kind of sword) and Shed.
    Move set in construction

*random new member's interest is peaked*

This is kinda a bad time for me to be joining, considering I leave for France for two weeks in two days, but there's no harm in joining now, right? Also, have a free Water-typed Overheat.

Name: Mercriner
    Name Origins: Portmanteau of “mercury” and “milliner” – the mercury used in making hats caused some hatters to go insane.
    Species: Top Hat Pokémon
    Type: Ghost
    Ability: Jitter, Cursed Body, Filter (Dream World)
    Evolution: n/a
    Appearance: A purplish-black top hat (think Gengar coloration), with wildly colored stitches applied randomly across the body in a spiraling design. Four ace cards, one of each suit, are stuck in the hat band, which is a darker maroon. A pair of Drifblim-esque hands extend from the hat brim, and the hat itself is tilted backwards, revealing two glowing red eyes in the head hole.
    Description: Supposedly made by the spirit of a restless milliner, this Pokémon can impart a distinct feeling of unrest in people it is near, inducing slight hallucinations. However, they don’t mean badly by this. Mercriner love to rest on people’s heads – oddly enough, this doesn’t cause the same madness effect.
    Stats: Specializes in Speed and Defense.
    Attacks:
    Start – Lick
    Start – Confuse Ray
    7 – Evil Eye
    12 – Fake Tears
    16 – Mean Look
    24 – Will-O’-Wisp
    28 – Payback
    31 – Shadow Punch
    36 – Sucker Punch
    40 – Shadow Ball
    44 – Destiny Bond
    47 – Psycho Shift
    51 – Dark Pulse

Name: Tide Surge
    Category: Special
    Power: 140
    Accuracy: 90%
    Effect: Sharply lowers user’s Special Attack after usage.
    Appearance: A large spiraling wave of whitish-blue water is shot at the opponent.

I HAVE RETURNED!

I'm finally done with my newest Fakemon region. Behold: The Hetla Dex!

Spoiler:- INCREDIBLY LONG LIST:

Spoiler:- New Abilities:

Spoiler:- New Attacks:

Spoiler:- New Types:

Spoiler:- TM List:

Spoiler:- HM List:

I'll start posting details on the Pokemon later.
    Last edited by GalladeRocks; 6th July 2011 at 5:36 AM.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Dragraika's Flare attacks:

Flare Tail:
    Power: 80
    Acc: 100
    PP: 20
    Effect: Burn 10%
    Description: The most basic of the Flare range. Dragraika charges towards the opponent, then does a front flip and brings it's flaming tail down for a strike.

Dragon Flare
    Power: 120
    Effect: Dragraika suffers large recoil damage.
    Description: Dragraika puts on flame and charges the opponent at full speed. The force of the tackle hurts Dragraika as well.

Twister Flare
    Power: 75
    PP: 20
    Effect: Burn 10%
    Description: Dragraika forms a fireball in it's mouth, then releases 2 seperate jets of flame that circle each other as it zeroes in on it's opponent.

Tornado Rage
    Power: 200
    Effect: N/A
    Description: The ultimate Flare attack. Dragraika put on flame, gives itself room to move and twists it's body into a twister-like vortex. The force of this attack can shatter even the strongest defences.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

@Rinne: Hi! hope this isn't too late for you. Mercriner is an awesome and very unique fakemon. Well done, and welcome to the club!

@Pink Lapras: Does Tornado Rage require two turns to use? It seems potent for 100 acc.

@Infernape: Sagecko and Samutail are really nifty ideas. And they work really well with the real abilities of lizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    @Rinne: Hi! hope this isn't too late for you. Mercriner is an awesome and very unique fakemon. Well done, and welcome to the club!
    Naw, it's not too late. I leave in exactly an hour, though, so I won't be able to contribute much else before I go. Thanks, anyways~

New Changes to move:
    Weater Ball:
    Old effect: Hits the foe with a ball, the amount of damage depends on the weather

New effect: Hit the foe with a ball that changes amount of damage with the type of weather, after the move, the weather changes randomly

Not much, still working on my biggest and best pokemon yet

^Image By Skiyomi^

Lol tornado rage seems broken o_O

Anyway I was like making this fake game. Its not real tough.
    Pokemon Dawn Crystal
    Place: New Sinnoh (not the new Sinnoh but New Sinnoh. Capitalization is important)
    The different thing is... Instead you're working for the Professor..... You are now member of Team Galactic!!
    The Introduction plot should be like this:

(Black Screen)
    ???: Hey! You! Yes you! Come in now! Its your turn to be interviewed!
    (White Screen)
    ???: My name is Cyrus. Welcome to New Sinnoh. I am the leader of Team Galactic.
    (Throws pokeball, a Weavile come out)
    Cyrus: This is a Pokemon, as we all know. It lived in various shapes and sizes, if you don't know yet.
    (Weavile comes in)
    Cyrus: Who are you? I need better explanation.
    (Selection screen which allows us to pick Riley, Marley, Cheryl, Buck, or Mira *woot*)
    Cyrus: Hmm... I see. You wanted to work here. Okay then. What's your name?
    (Namescreen)
    Cyrus: Interesting. Now I have officialy confirmed (Name) as an official member of Team Galactic. Congratulations!
    Cyrus: Now equip your uniform and go to the ceremony!
    (Become minisize as usual)
    Cyrus: People of Team Galactic! Here are our new recruits!
    (The 5 comes out)
    Cyrus: Here's Mira, Cheryl, Riley, Marley, and Buck (One of them should be your name). They are approving to be a proud member of Team Galactic. Pay some respect and help them if they're in trouble.
    Crowd: (Handclaps) Who are they? Are they Nice? They're Handsome!
    (Silence) Cyrus: For the reward, I will give them they're very own partner Pokemon, like all of you does.
    Here's for you, (5x), (Giving each people Pokemon)
    (Riley got Lucario, Marley got Crobat, Cheryl got Blissey, Buck got Probopass, Marley got Gardevoir, all at level 50)
    Cyrus: Now its done for the day. Thank you very much.
    (Fade screen)

More coming soon

Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast