Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Ysavvryl: Thanks. Yap! Ultra-strength tin o3o

@Dilasc: ............ A very weird Fire-type starter line, in my opinion, with no Fire-type at all at the basic form. But, well, I may like this line because of your statement under the post, though.

@profpeanut: Looks like an interesting move? xD
    -------------------------------------------

Formacoon (ミイナギ Miinagi)
    Type: Bug/Ghost
    Species: Mummy Pokemon
    Ability: Mummy or Cursed Body
    Hidden Ability: Shed Skin
    Height: 0.6 m -- Weight: 12 kg
    Colors: Gray(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
    Body Style: Only head
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Bug group
    Habitat: Forest

• --: Evolves Scarew

Gender Difference: None
    Held Item: None

Entries
    Vermilion: A Scarew that had gained so much experience and almost died, will be given another chance to form into this Pokemon.
    Azure: The soul that always guarding the Scarew will form into long robes and then wrapped it so it can evolves.

Stats:
    HP -- 35
    Attack -- 45
    Defense -- 85
    Sp.Atk -- 70
    Sp.Def -- 100
    Speed -- 60
    Total: 395

Evolutions line:
    Scarew (Lv.28) Formacoon (Lv.42) Papirummi

Learnset:
    -- Scary Face
    -- String Shot
    -- Astonish
    -- Curse
    -- String Whips
    -- Preservation
    28 Protect
    40 Zombie Rage*

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    Zombie Rage - Ghost / Physical / 10 / 120 / 100 / Has the similar effect of Trash, but, instead of confusion, it will sleep. If the user wake up, Zombie Rage may continue.
    Daybreak Air - Normal / Special / 25 / 20 / 100 / Has 10% chance of freezing the target and also has 20% chance of paralyzing the target. After this move was activated, it may clear all weather conditions, except fog.
    Dusk Chill - Dark / Special / 25 / 20 / 100 / Has 20% chance of freezing the target and also has 10% chance of paralyzing the target. After this move was activated, it may clear all weather conditions, except fog.
    Star Cluster - Light / Special / 20 / 80 / 100 / The Attack of the target of this move will decrease by 1 stage. If used on double battle, it'll hit the both opponent, but the base power will be 40. In triple battle, it'll hit any two opponents, but the base power will be the same like in double battle, 40.
    Dandelions - Grass / Special / 15 / 25 / 75 / In the battle, it will deals damage and has high critical-hit ratio. If it deals critical-hit, the target may sleep, paralyzes or poisoned. It can hit all opponents on double and triple battle. Outside the battle, it can be used to fly to random explored area, including routes(but not landmarks). If the user hold 'Faith Cotton', the destination can be chosen.

Name: Froison (Froi-sun)
    Type: Poison/Ice
    Ability: SnowPlow/Ice body
    Gender Ratio:
    Pokedex entry: Research on this creature's blood has shown qualities almost identical to antifreeze, hence its abilities to keep active in even the coldest environments.

Height/Weight:

Description:

Base Stats:

HP: 62
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense: 112
    Speed: 74

*Snowplow doubles the pokemon's speed in hail.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 14th October 2011 at 4:46 PM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Gender Ratio:
    Classification:
    Pokedex entry: Research on this creature's blood has shown qualities almost identical to antifreeze, hence its abilities to keep active in even the coldest environments.

Height/Weight:

Description:

Base Stats:

Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:112

Backstab
    Dark
    50 damage.
    95 accuracy.
    15 PP
    If used in a double battle, damage is doubled but partner is hit too.

I'm back! Sorry for my inactivity, but I bring you my first Fakemon done in Vector:

Padawatt, the one in front, evolves into Jouldi in the back via friendship. Padawatt is a pure electric-type who gains the psychic type upon evolution. Pretty defensive statwise and great at setting up screens but still got enough special attack to deal some damage, especially with signature move Magnet Wave (base power 80, 15% chance to lower accuracy).

Still going with the Star Wars Fakemon, the darkside will get represented next (I'm almost done, just working on the gradient shading now).
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Hari Seldon View Post
    The information given in this club is not correct; some of the Pokemon listed do not exist.
    You're not very bright are you? In fact, I could report you for spamming... hmm.

Anyways. For those with the Fill in The Blanks game, remember not to just post for that. Still wanna see you guy's creativity!

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

@Hari Seldon: ................ *sigh* you didn't even know what kind of club this is =.='

@Loki: Hmm.... looks nice? I like Padawatt ^^

Okay, evolution of Aflora. I change the method, from "Level up when Summer" to "Use Sun Stone", but I change it again, into "Level up when Summer or Lever up at Frunsta Summer Volcano"

Gorgelora (ユーキアナ Yuukiana)
    Type: Grass
    Species: Love Spirit Pokemon
    Ability: Lovey Dovey
    Hidden Ability: Solar Panel
    Height: 1 m -- Weight: 25.2 kg
    Colors: Blue ad Purple(Normal) Purple and Blue(Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal with tail
    Egg Group: Grass and Field groups
    Habitat: Grassland

• Frunsta Summer Volcano - Common
    • --: Evolves Aflora

Gender Difference: Male has blue color for some of his bodyparts, while Female's bodyparts are pink/purple
    Held Item: Miracle Seed 5% ; Heart Scale 25%

Entries
    Vermilion: When this lovely Pokemon injects its love toxic with its vine, the target will be intoxicated by love.
    Azure: A more experienced dancer than Aflora, it can attracts more couples when it dances than Aflora does.

Stats:
    HP -- 60
    Attack -- 60
    Defense -- 50
    Sp.Atk -- 62
    Sp.Def -- 60
    Speed -- 75
    Total: 367

Evolutions line:
    Aflora (Level up on Summer or Level up on Frunsta Summer Volcano) Gorgelora

Learnset:
    -- Growth
    -- Sweet Scent
    -- Vine Whip
    -- Absorb
    -- Attract
    -- Teeter Dance
    -- Charm
    -- Mega Drain
    3 Vine Whip
    8 Absorb
    10 Attract
    14 Charm
    16 Mega Drain
    20 Razor Leaf
    23 Seed Bomb
    25 Giga Drain
    27 Worry Seed
    30 Teeter Dance
    34 Grass Knot
    40 Extrasensory
    43 Petal Dance
    45 Power Whip
    48 Quiver Dance

Gender Ratio: Genderless
    Classification:

Height/Weight:

Description:

Base Stats:

Attack:
    Defense:

Gender Ratio: Genderless
    Classification:

Height/Weight:

Description: Froison is esstentially a snowball- but it's bottom half of the body is covered in black sludge, dripping on the ground. They have A large cyclops yellow eye, half covered in the sludge.They have A blob of black slime on thier head, resembling almost A top hat in the way it's dribbling off. Out of it's but is a small poisonous purple stinger.

Base Stats:

Attack:
    Defense:

---

Based on Black snow (look it up)/antifreeze?
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

Ehm..... I'm remaking my Team Nebula's goals and logo. Sorry for my bad grammars xD

Team Nebula (セイウン団 Seiun-dan)
    Leader - King Astron (キング アストロン King Astron) and Queen Acliria (クィーン キセイカ Queen Kiseika)
    Region - Renva
    Admins - The Elemental Four (Apollo♂ the Flame, Neptune♀ the Sea, Atlas♂ the Earth, and Hera♀ the Sky;
    • Element4 - Current - Former
    • Apollo - Flanagan (ホテリュ Hoteryu) - Flannery (アスナ Asuna)
    • Neptune - Marya (ナミナ Namina) - Celvin (カイジン Kaijin)
    • Atlas - Terran (ダイチ Daichi) - Clayla (リクネ Rikune)
    • Hera - Alyana (テンラー Tenraa) - Winburg (オゾラ Ozora)

History -
    About 10 years ago, there was an empire named Nebula Empire, which was ruled by King Astron. King Astron and his wife, Queen Acliria, have a daughter, named Astilla. Their daughter has a special ability, she can talk with Pokemon. All the resident in this empire including their king and queen, really love Pokemon. Human and Pokemon work, play, having fun together, and the human never even think that Pokemon are tool. But, when a moon eclipse occurred, a Motsoil that gone wild for an unknown reason, rampaged around the empire and causing chaos at that night. They assumed that there is a demon that controlled it. Then they agreed to seal the demon through 'kill' the Pokemon. Everyone agreed with that, except Astilla. She refused to obey his father's order and tried to 'talk' with that Motsoil. Astron tried to stop her, but she keep refuse the 'killing' idea. Then she finally met the Motsoil and try to talk with it, but the Motsoil hit her with Psychic instead. As a result, Astilla died. Astrona and Acliria shocked. Astron became very angry and since that time, he hate Pokemon and always think that they're merely only living things for tools. He never think that Pokemon is friend anymore, because of thinking they're friend, his daughter died. And also since then Queen Acliria never smile and always crying. Then they created Team Nebula, and aiming to erase all Pokemon's emotions and feelings(if there are no feeling and emotions, Pokemon can't rampage or angry even a demon control them). They believed that Verminix(Azure) or Azuryu(Vermilion) can do that (Actually they think that the legendary can grant their wish, but, only Jirachi and The Compass-Directions Quartet's leader can do that). After that incident, Nebula Empire ruined into the Trash Castle.
    They recruited the first Elemental Four, which most of them(all except Flannery) were brainwashed.
    Hideout location - Trash Castle
    Goals - To erase the Pokemon's feeling and emotion.

Sorry I've not been active, I forgot I joined... :$

Anyway. In my 'game', I've recently been creating moves for this generation. I currently have around 60-70, and feel I still need more, so any help there would be fantastic!!

I also designed a Mawile evolution. Once I get some perfected, I might put some on Deviantart to show off, when I do, I'll post a link.
    The Mawile evolution:

Jawlter
    (A combination of 'Jaw' and 'Jilter', as in it jilted it's fiance, etc... It fit's it's design.

Evolves from using a dusk stone on a female Mawile after recieving 'Eternal Blessing' (Blessing's are another feature in my game, they are given at temples and are new ways of evolution. Helps with past to present evo's too)
    Stats: 70
    Atk: 100
    Def: 130
    Sp.Atk: 100
    Sp.Def: 70
    Spd: 70
    Total: 540

'Jawlted was once a beautiful Women, and had a beautiful lover. But that lover betrayed her, the combined grief and anger caused a horrific demon to take hold of her, and use her body to grow on.'
    Or so the tales say. Basically, it looks alot like Mawile except it wears a white dress, has longer 'ear rope' things... and a much bigger head, with much bigger teeth, growing from it's own.

What do you think? Personally, I like it at the minute. I suppose the design will matter too, so I'll get it finished and post a picture asap ^_^
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Finally someone else post =_=
    My male trainer image - Tristan

@Affro: Eh... I also has Mawile's fake evolution, named Jawile xD Jawlter may be look nice ^^

Papirummi (パラオタフ Paraotafu)
    Type: Bug/Ghost
    Species: Pharaoh Pokemon
    Ability: Mummy or Cursed Body
    Hidden Ability: Swarm
    Height: 2.8 m -- Weight: 40 kg
    Colors: Gray(Normal) Black(Shiny)
    Body Style: With two or more pairs of wings
    Egg Group: Bug group
    Habitat: Forest

• --: Evolves Formacoon

Entries
    Vermilion: After Formacoon evolves, the cursed soul will take over its body in a form of veil and antennas.
    Azure: This Pokemon was said to be a reincarnation of Scarew, but it has got big, powerful wings as the result.

Stats:
    HP -- 52
    Attack -- 80
    Defense -- 87
    Sp.Atk -- 110
    Sp.Def -- 95
    Speed -- 71
    Total: 495

Evolutions line:
    Scarew (Lv.28) Formacoon (Lv.42) Papirummi

Learnset:
    -- Scary Face
    -- String Shot
    -- Astonish
    -- Curse
    -- String Whips
    -- Preservation
    -- Silver Wind
    42 Silver Wind
    45 Zombie Rage
    49 Quiver Dance
    53 Shadow Ball
    55 X-Scissor
    58 Healing Wish

*NOTE: I know it's a very tragic thing that a Ghost-type Pokemon, and was said to be cursed pharaoh, can have Healing Wish. It's because The cursed soul is also a guarding soul.....

...................... 4 days of emptyness, heh?
    Last edited by Infernape77; 25th October 2011 at 5:24 PM.

*uses another Revive on thread again* Next time maybe a Max Revive will be better...

@Afrobull, yay Mawile finally gets some love! For some dumb reason I thought Gothitelle would be its evolution when it came out; I fail at speculating.

@Infernape, cool! It even gets the super cool Quiver Dance! Trstan (or is it Tristan) reminds me of Dinosaur King for some reason...

Well... I gotta release something. Here's a mass of Gym Leaders and what they use. Was too lazy to add movesets though-:

Spoiler:- Gym Leader Battles:
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

hey guys im back!
    sorry ive been so inactive, lifes been busy lately, but im back

Lots of people busy, I guess.

It's been a while since I've posted a fakemon, huh? There's a little story behind this one. The idea for it came from a babysitting job. We were playing Pokemon together and I asked the kid if she were to make up a Pokemon, what would it be? Her response was 'a giant fairy, and a legendary'. A little more talking about cookies and this is what I came up with for my gaming buddy.

Coosucre
    The legendary sweet Pokémon
    Type- Normal/Grass
    Ability- Telepathy
    Pokedex entry: From its observations from the castle tower it lives in, it can tell many tales of the peoples of this land.

Description: Coosucre has a slim and delicate build, but is twelve feet tall. The lower half of its body is bell-shaped and hollow, with a single leg/foot that is like a bell’s clapper. From the top of the bell, there are four ornate dragonfly-like wings along a thin structure, which also supports the head. Its head is very simple, somewhat like a Yamask being an orb with eyes. Its whole body is brightly colored in various patterns, like frosting on a cake or cookie.

For a cookie-fairy fakemon, I eventually settled on Normal for being a fairy (like Clefairy/Jigglypuff) and Grass for the plant materials cookies are made of. Psychic was another possibility, as was Flying. It would likely use moves of those four types. Its signature move I'm still considering, possibly something that boosts stats.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Ekhhh........ thank you so much for the revive ;w;

@Hilijix:Yeah, it's Tristan, I typo'd xD Hmm... Reminds you of Dinosaur King? ;D I ever watch that anime, but I don't think it's related, well, maybe because the starters are dinosaurs? xD
    About your leaders, I think it's good? xD Noam........ why there's always 'No' in every Normal type Leader's name, except Whitney o3o
    @Ysavvryl: Lol, maybe I'd love that fakemon

I've made so much(well, not really) fakemon when no one post here, but I'll post them one by one.....
    Ehm.... I've made...... an evolution of Koiling, a Water/Fire-type tadpole, an evolution of Castform(I've design two forms, Normal and rainy)

Aingelia (アイセラフ Aiseraph/Aiserafu)
    Type: Water/Light
    Species: Sea Cupid Pokemon
    Ability: Lovey Dovey or Swift Swim
    Hidden Ability: Regenerator
    Height: 1.1 m -- Weight: 38.8 kg
    Colors: Green(Normal) Green(Shiny)
    Body Style: With fins
    Gender Ratio: 25% : 75%
    Egg Group: Water 2 and Fairy group
    Habitat: Sea

• Justice Bridge - Uncommon (Water area, Rippling Water)
    • --: Evolves Koiling

Gender Difference: Female has eyelashes
    Held Item: Heart Scale 25%

Entries
    Vermilion: This Pokemon can shot a beam of light that erase all hatred and change them into love and happiness.
    Azure: It will hug everyone around itself with its comfortable wings and body, even its own enemy.

Stats:
    HP -- 110
    Attack -- 60
    Defense -- 75
    Sp.Atk -- 84
    Sp.Def -- 75
    Speed -- 66
    Total: 470

Evolutions line:
    Koiling (Lv.35) Aingelia

Learnset:
    -- Bubble
    -- Glowlight
    -- Charm
    -- Water Gun
    -- Water Pulse
    -- Holy Arrow*
    5 Water Sport
    9 Charm
    13 Water Gun
    17 Little Beam
    21 Bubblebeam
    25 Water Pulse
    29 Flail
    33 Glow Ball
    35 Holy Arrow
    39 Attract
    43 Aqua Ring
    47 Bubble Guard
    53 Hydro Pump
    59 Glowing Beam

* Holy Arrow - Light / Special / 15 / 90 / 95 / The base Power will increase by 20 if used consecutively, with the maximum Power is 180.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 28th October 2011 at 10:52 AM.

Ooo, this looks like a cool club. I have been working on a few Fakemon of my own, still decided what to call the region though.

Junapiller
    The wingbug pokemon
    Bug/Flying

Pokedex Entry: As a young pokemon, Junapiller's wings are too weak to let it fly, however they help it run fast, and it can at least hover about 10 inches above the ground it is on.

Evolution Line: Junapiller-Junopod(lvl 20)-Juniebug(lvl 35)

Signature move: Bug Bite

Lvl 100 stats: Attack-345, Defense-200, Special Attack-403, Special Defense-405, Speed-555

Ablity: Swarm (DW:Levitate)

Appearence: Junapiller is as small as a Caterpie, and its head is furry. Its wings are soft and delicate, and it has tiny legs. Its main colors are white and green, although the furry part can differ in color. Its wings are always pale yellow and light green though.

Hope I am able to really join!

Also guys, I have come up with some names for the fake region, but can't choose from any of them! I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Choices:

Stellmin
    Palstone
    Regis
    Flawkess
    Gigone
    Quetria
    Bellpoll

(Will update with votes if accepted into club.)
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 27th October 2011 at 12:05 AM.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

@Zekshirom: Hi there! Whoa, a June bug fakemon. I hope it would qualify as an annoyer. Or at least have some kind of ramming attack, since the the June bugs seem to fly right smack into anything regardless. Welcome to the club!

On your region names, Quetria sounds best off that list, since it seems like it could be a region. Stellmin, Palstone, and maybe Gigone sound more like town names; can't say why exactly about two of them, but -stone is used for town names. Regis links too closely to the Regi- Pokemon, while Flawkess and Bellpoll seem like weird fusions.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Ah, you have spoken! XDDD I am keeping Quetria for the region name, getting rid of Flawkess and Bellpoll and Regis, and using Stellmin Palstone and Gigone for dungeons and towns!

Also, Junapiller is based off of a caterpiller (like caterpie), so it's evolutions will be based off of Metapod and Butterfree. Junapiller's fully evolved form even has the nickname "Butterfree of Magic." You will see why when I post the thing for it's fully evolved form!

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Can I join, please? I think that these things creativity on the move and I'm one for creativity!

@Zekshirom: Ah, okay. The 'jun-' part made me think June bug. Now I need to go take that idea...

@sophmeister: Go read the first post- you need to post a fakemon with your request to join.

I'm planning on revamping my Pokedex, removing all the Unova Pokemon, so it'll be exclusive for my Fakemon.

This is the Fire/Water-type tadpoles, evolve into a volcanic toad. It will have two counterparts, the Electric/Water-type catfish/dragon and Ice/Water-type aurora/mist terrapins. Each will get a signature move, Burn Tail, Shock Tail and Frost Tail.

Wadpols (ホタマツ Hotamatsu)
    Type: Fire/Water
    Species: Hot Spring Pokemon
    Ability: Flash Fire or Oil Fluid
    Hidden Ability: Swift Swim
    Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 3 kg
    Colors: Red(Normal) Green(Shiny)
    Body Style: Head and legs
    Egg Group: Water 1 group
    Habitat: Water's edge

• Outside Web Cave/Route 4 - Uncommon (Rustling Grass)
    • Frunsta Summer Volcano - Common (Surf on hot-spring)
    • Imshade Town - Given by Prof. Cycas's Aide after obtained 1 badge

Entries
    Vermilion: The actual habitats of Wadpols are hot-spring and other volcanic areas, but it also can be found at grassland.
    Azure: It is said that the smoke sprayed from its body is as hot, as poisonous and as dark as volcanic smoke.

Stats:
    HP -- 55
    Attack -- 40
    Defense -- 40
    Sp.Atk -- 85
    Sp.Def -- 40
    Speed -- 40
    Total: 300

Evolutions line:
    Wadpols (Level 22) Heatoad (Fire Stone) Eruptoad

Learnset:
    -- Tail Whip
    -- Tackle
    7 Ember
    7 Bubble
    10 Smokescreen
    14 Heat Breath
    17 Taunt
    21 Water Pulse
    24 Bubblebeam
    28 Body Slam
    31 Burn Tail*
    34 Stripes Fuse
    39 Scald
    42 Hydro Pump
    45 Eruption

* Oil Fluid - The Pokemon will receive double damage from Fire-type moves, but prevent itself to take hits from Water-type type.

*Burn Tail - Fire / Physical / 10/ 80 / 95 / This move has 25% chance to burn the target.
    *Shock Tail - Electric / Physical / 10/ 80 / 95 / This move has 25% chance to paralyze the target.
    *Frost Tail - Ice / Physical / 10/ 80 / 95 / This move has 25% chance to freeze the target.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 29th October 2011 at 3:11 PM.

Here's one of my more recent fakemon. The sprite was made on another forum, but the sprite outline and everything else here was made by me. Also be aware that the sprite is 64x64 and made in the style of a third gen sprite.

Name: Elastick
    Type: Normal
    Species: The rubber pokemon
    Pokedex entry: The muscles in its arm can stretch up to ten times their normal length. This allows it to strike its foes from a long distance.
    Ability: Sniper
    Concept art: http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/x...g?t=1319287824

Base stats:
    Hp- 90
    Atk- 100
    Def- 75
    SpA- 100
    SpD- 65
    Spe- 80

^ Those are subject to change.

^ Click this for good times ^

@Infernape, no problem- don't want one of the longest running clubs to die.
    I haven't seen it either, it just looks like for some reason.
    Wadpols looks like it has its Angry Kirby eyes on- or it just pulled a prank or something.

@Gelatino, is it just pronounced like elastic or is there a secret way to say it? Sniper's a pretty random ability in my opinion- I'd have gone with Sticky Hold are something.

Some random thing I've made in my time; adding more TMs and removing HMs. I also added some of my own moves, switched TM numbers around, and put moves for TMs. This was all boredom though, plus it was while making TMs for the Gym Leaders (will post more about that later. Anyhow:

Spoiler:- TMs and HMs:
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    @Gelatino, is it just pronounced like elastic or is there a secret way to say it? Sniper's a pretty random ability in my opinion- I'd have gone with Sticky Hold are something.
    It's just pronounced the same as "elastic". And Sniper is there because Elastick uses its stretchy arms to strike enemies from a distance, much like the firearm of the same name. I was also thinking of using a made-up ability called "thermaproof" which keeps it from getting burned or frozen, but it didn't fit quite as well.

Also, I love your avatar. Do you play Spore? I made an adventure a long time ago where one of the characters was named "Lobstar".
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 29th October 2011 at 1:19 AM.

^ Click this for good times ^

Attack-345, Defense-200, Special Attack-403, Special Defense-405, Speed-555
    Uh, for a stage 1 creature that is just no! Don't post stats if you can't pretend to know them. I'd have turned this idea down if I were in charge, or rather ignored their prospect as an insult to good crafting.

For comparisons:
    Your attack stat is almost as good as Garchomp, your SpAtk dwarfs Alakazam, and your speed is still better than some Ninjasks and even after 1 speed boost, it can STILL be slower. And it EVOLVES? No, just... no. Rework that! Rework it now!

Try learning a bit about stats before trying again.

I will try posting an excerpt on how to stat craft as it is an important part of Pokemon.

In any case, last of my starter line is... not complete.

Liqwierd
    Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Dreamworld: Wet Suit (Increase DEF and SDEF by 50% during rain)

Gender Ratio: 87.5%M/12.5%F
    Breeding Groups: Amorphous/Water3

Appearance: Liqwierd is a single eyed droplet of water. The water is a reddish orange color but has no burn to it at all. The empty socket has a wide red light of an 'eye' inside it and its hands are stubby. Its lower body ends in droplets without feet.

Stats: 42 HP/40 ATK/60 DEF/65 S.AT/50 S.DE/57 SPE Total: 314

Evolution: Aqward @ lvl15

The rest of this line... I haven't finalized yet. Stay tuned.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

@Gelatino: Well, I actually like jelly/elastic Pokemon, so the design is goood for me, I think. But, I think, Limber ability should also suits that Pokemon.

@Hilijix: Hmm..... Actually, I want to make its face looks a bit similar with Tympole, a smile with 'moody' eyebrow. Tympole's is like sad eyebrow, while this one's is like angry eyebrow.

@Dilasc: Err....... Aqward is a pretty creative name, in my opinion. Sounds like Awkward, lol.

Okay, an early Dark-type Pokemon, for the first gym to use.

Whitora (ホワイトラ Hoaitora/Whitora)
    Type: Dark
    Species: Cub Pokemon
    Ability: Intimidate or Moxie
    Hidden Ability: Inner Focus
    Height: 0.5 m -- Weight: 10 kg
    Colors: White(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
    Body Style: Quadrupedal with tail
    Egg Group: Field group
    Habitat: Rough-terrain

• Route 8 - Uncommon
    • Route 10, 11 - Common

Held Item: Oran Berry

Entries
    Vermilion: Because of its light and cute appearance, many people think that it is a Normal-type Pokemon.
    Azure: It is classified as dangerous Pokemon, because it may bite suddenly. It doesn't bite really hard, though.

Stats:
    HP -- 30
    Attack -- 60
    Defense -- 35
    Sp.Atk -- 30
    Sp.Def -- 35
    Speed -- 40
    Total: 230

Evolutions line:
    Whitora (Level 22) Ligeroar

Learnset:
    -- Pound
    -- Growl
    4 Sand-Attack
    7 Tail Whip
    10 Headbutt
    13 Bite
    16 Pursuit
    19 Odor Sleuth
    22 Swagger
    25 Roar
    28 Assurance
    31 Beat Up
    34 Torment
    37 Payback
    40 Drunken Strike
    43 Sucker Punch
    46 Crunch
    49 Foul Play

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc View Post
    Uh, for a stage 1 creature that is just no! Don't post stats if you can't pretend to know them. I'd have turned this idea down if I were in charge, or rather ignored their prospect as an insult to good crafting.

For comparisons:
    Your attack stat is almost as good as Garchomp, your SpAtk dwarfs Alakazam, and your speed is still better than some Ninjasks and even after 1 speed boost, it can STILL be slower. And it EVOLVES? No, just... no. Rework that! Rework it now!
    Uh.......that was if you DIDN'T evolve it and raised it to level 100. Those are not Junapiller's first stats. Look at the side bar telling you what it is about. It CLEARLY said "Lvl 100 Stats."

All that aside, your fakemon is pretty interesting. I am working on some starters myself actually. Good luck with the rest of your fakemon!

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast