Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Loki, not bad! I make stuff with Paint as well (not Fakemon), and that's pretty impressive! They look smaller and lighter than they appear, though. I bet they're one of the strongest Steel types available, though.

@Infernape, are you Japanese? How are you able to just whip up Japanese names out of nowhere? Oh, and the fact that the Gym Leaders at a time worked with Team Nebula reminds me of Pokemon Special, though I believe those stayed evil.

Well, this is going to be big: These are the first fifty Pokemon in the Ubinoh Region (Oo-bih-no). It features there name, type, and a short description of them. Good thing the Spoiler button exists. Granted, not all of them are that original, and some probably were made by others here already. But as I continue further into the dex, there should be more interesting, unusual, and downright awesome Pokemon (hopefully). There are slightly over 250 Pokemon in the Dex.

Spoiler:- Ubinoh Dex #001-#050:
    Last edited by Hilijix; 17th August 2011 at 10:40 PM.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

@Spoongeblorb: Thanks, and what's wrong with Hillmork Town? o3o And I don't really like that with -y suffix on person's name xD So yeah....
    Hey, it's not cotton candy, but Trash and dumps :P And no, it's not based on Cuba, this region is merely based on an island at Indonesia, Java Island.
    My country used to got colonized by many countries, that's why there is many Independence, Justice thingy :P

@Hijilix: Uh.... I lived in Indonesia, well y'see, as I've said above, my country is colonized by many countries, including Japan, and there are big influence of Japanese here. And no, I'm not a Japanese, but I'm half-Chinese. I make the Japanese names from reference at Wikipedia and Bulbapedia, too.
    Well, it's a bit similar, but different, on Pokemon Special, it's Gym Leader and Team Rocket at the same time, while the former Elemental Four, betrayed this team because they think that Team Nebula's goal is wrong, then 2 of them joined Gym Leaders League, one become a Gym Leader then promoted to Elite 4, while the other one, go nowhere.
    And I notice something on your dex.
    #45: Luggus (Bug) A thin and slow slug.
    #46: Nailspee (Bug) Evolved form of Nailspee. A quick snail with wheels and arms.
    #47: Embecargo (Bug/Fire) Evolved form of Embecargo. A large snail except its shell is on fire.

Isn't it weird, Nailspee is evolved from Nailspee? xD

Wee.....
    Another moves~!
    Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect

String Whips - Bug / Special / 15 / 35 / 95 / Can hit 2 or 3 times, and have 10% to make target's Speed fell for 1 stage. On double battle, both enemy will be targeted, although one will be hit one time, and the other will be hit once or twice. On triple battle, all foes will be targeted, and each hit one time, but the non-adjacent target damage will be halved.

Air Push - Flying / Special / 10 / 60 / 100 / If this move hit a wild Pokemon, it'll "run away" and the battle ends. If it's double wild battle or trainer battle, the damage is doubled, as long as the allies is/are still there. If hit a Pokemon on single trainer battle, the target will be switched out with the other Pokemon, if the trainer has another Pokemon. This move could hit non-adjacent opponent in triple battle.

Diffuse Bolt - Electric / Special / 5 / 75 / ??? / This move can't miss, and it could attack all opponents in double battle and all adjacent opponents in triple battle. It'll be more effective if it's used on the center of triple battle.

And Signature moves of the Fengshui or Constellation Quartet.

Verminix's
    - Eruptive Burst - Fire / Special / 5 / 120 / 80 / The damage is doubled when used on Summer season, but halved on Winter season.
    - Phoenix Dance - Fire / Status / 10 / --- / --- / Increase the speed of the user by two stages, then lowering all opponent's evasiveness by one stage.

Drazure's
    - Nature's Roar - Grass / Special / 5 / 120 / 80 / The damage is doubled when used on Spring season, but halved on Autumn season.
    - Blooming Breeze - Grass / Status / 10 / --- / --- / A move that increase all Grass-type Pokemon's Defense and Sp. Defense by two stage, but make them sleep for 2 turns.

Wartoise's
    - Cold Stream - Water / Special / 5 / 120 / 80 / The damage is doubled when used on Winter season, but halved on Summer season.
    - Battle Cry - Fight / Status / 10 / --- / --- / Increase the Attack and Sp. Attack by two stages of all Pokemon in party, but lowering their Defense by two stages.

Tigron's
    - Mineral Missiles - Steel / Special / 5 / 120 / 80 / The damage is doubled when used on Autumn season, but halved on Spring season.
    - Mind Sharpen - Psychic / Status / 10 / --- / --- / Increase the Defense and Sp.Defense by two stages of all Pokemon in party, but lowering their Attack by two stages.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

java? nice, anyways.... It is getting VERY annoying on how the only comments i get are its broken, please someone comment on my stuff... Also, my region is based off of iceland, with a part of greenland, in which leads to the orre region (i know orre was inspired by phoenix arizona, but wah, grow up.) and i will also add the orre region to my game! So i'm going to have four criminal syndicates: luna, sol, cypher, and snagem... No shadows except xd001, sorry... I dont think catching opponents pokemon is possible... So, any helpers for scripts, trainer poses? Also... Desert pokemon are findable in orre (cacnea, beldum, baltoy, geodude, etc.)

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Yeah, Java xD
    Errm..... think FOUR criminal syndicates were too much, maybe two or three? o3o I dunno though. And I don't really care about that XD shadow or whatever they called it because i never play Gale of Darkness... so, yeah...
    Hmmm... Iceland 8)

And this is the final evolution of Larvike and Rocoon~! 8D
    -------------------------------------------

Motsoil (チメガ Chimega)
    Type: Bug/Flying
    Species: Illusion Eye Pokemon
    Ability: Compoundeyes or Swarm
    Hidden Ability: Illusion
    Height: 1.1 m -- Weight: 7.7 kg
    Colors: Yellow(Normal) Pink(Shiny)
    Body Style: With Two or More pairs of wings
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Bug group
    Habitat: Cave
    Gender Difference: The female has longer 'tails', when male's shorter. (The left tail is male's, while the right one is female's.)

Entries
    Vermilion: This Pokemon has four wings, its main wings have glowing, looks real and red eyes that can make illusions.
    Azure: Motsoil is the symbol of Larvike's dream, to able to fly at the sky instead of staying on underground.

Stats:
    HP -- 68
    Attack -- 56
    Defense -- 60
    Sp.Atk -- 53
    Sp.Def -- 45
    Speed -- 58
    Total: 340

Evolutions line:
    Larvike (Level 12) Rocoon (Level 18) Motsoil

Learnset:
    -- Tackle
    -- String Shot
    -- Bug Bite
    -- String Whips
    8 Bug Bite
    18 Miracle Eye
    22 Sting Whips
    25 Wing Attack
    28 Silver Wind
    32 Bug Buzz
    36 Psychic
    42 Magnitude
    45 Earthquake
    48 Quiver Dance
    53 Power Whip

* Coat Torn - Bug / Status / 15 / --- / --- / Increase the user's speed by two stages, but decrease the user's defense by one stage. (A move that Cocoon-based or Coated Pokemon have)

And, routes list: (The map is in this post)
    R1 From Banteal Town exit to the center of intersection between Banteal, Bartovia and Imshade(BBI Intersection).
    R2 From the center of BBI Intersection to the entrance of Bartovia City.
    R3 From the center of BBI Intersection to the entrance of Imshade Town(R3-a) and from the exit of Imshade Town to Miclaria Forest's entrance(R3-b).
    R4 From Miraclria Forest's first exit to Web Cave(R4-a) and from Web Cave exit to the entrance of Welbur City(R4-b).
    R5 From Miraclira Forest's second exit to Miraclria River(R5-a), the way from Miraclria River to Amsterdoom City(R5-b) and Hidden Route to Mt.Peacia and Mt. Peacia Great Hills(R5-c).
    R6 From Amsterdoom City's first exit to Doomed Forest.
    R7 From the Amsterdoom City's second exit to Collociant Temple.
    R8 From Collociant Temple to Lakelone Town.
    R9 (Hidden from the map)At the Green Lake - Green Lake's position is at the center of this route - to Hillmork Town.
    R10-R11 (Hidden from map)From Mt.Peacia exit to Peppermint City, and from Peppermint City to Peacia Safari Zone.
    R12 From Lakelone Town's other exit to Nuclake Harbor(the note doesn't showed on map).
    R13 Sea route from Nuclake Harbor to Nucleassa City(R13-a) and Nucleassa City to Trash Castle(R13-b).
    R14 Unfinished Bridge, or sea route to Saltilla City.
    R15 From Hillmork Town exit to Hilldrea Tunnel's entrance.
    R16 Hilldrea Tunnel's exit to Eindreas Town.
    R17 From Eindreas Town's exit to Justice Bridge.
    R18 From Saltilla City to Tiranium Autumn Tower.
    R19 From Route 14's branch to Rootlea Spring Tree.
    R20 From Bartovia City to a sea route between Dilcea Winter Archipelago and Frunsta Summer Volcano.
    R21 From Dilcea and Frunsta intersection to Frunsta Summer Volcano.
    R22 From Dilcea and Frunsta intersection to Dilcea Winter Archipelago along with sea routes between the islands on Winter Archipelago.

Nextis to make all Pokemon's location :'D

^ Of all the pokemon that have eye designs on their bodies... that one actually looks scary. Excellent design work.

^ Click this for good times ^

okay, fair enough, i'll eleminate team snagem because they were only gonna be in a little part. Also, i'm gonna have a slight difficulty with the under and the colleseums... And mt. Battle is going to be the out right hardest to program... But guess what? You'll have to find bonsly, but this time, you keep him because there is no bingo or virtual battles.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Attrample is a defensive boss by all means, but it lacks a decent movepool (it has heavy slam and not much else)... and it does outweigh Groudon by like a ton (1ton= 2000lbs).

Sorry Legnak, but Galax is far, far away from any other reigon. But story stuff:

Years ago, mankind launched an expidition to the unknown corners of the Earth. The voyage saw no land for days as it ventured east into the unknown.

Then the storm struck. The entire expidition vanished.

At the same time the group reappeared in an archipelago. People lived here alongside strange pokemon. The people had little technology but worked hand in hand with Pokemon, both of which worshipped the mysyerious "Force Energy."

The caataways were quickly accepted into the population and celebrated for their advanced technology. Soon their inventions had spread all across the region, known as Galax.

But then Team Imperium rose to power. Now conflict has broken out across Galax, but a small remote island known as Tantun seems to have gone untouched...

Anyway, Galax is big, divided across several islands housing 1-3 towns each on average (Corsan, the largest city, is actually divided into several districts encompassing the entire island). The setup will resemble the Sevii islands on a larger scale.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

alright, how about this, the player flies to you region after collecting all 150 of my pokemon and then he does your things, but can only use you pokemon until your e4 is defeated? Also if you need help with ideas, i'll be more than happy to help out... And one last thing, shouldnt your biggest city be named after taris instead (the planet sized city?)

Ginguin - Roacharmer

gah i just tried drawing out the map of my region... No orre connection... Characters will just mention the region and i'm thinking that cypher should cause a little problem here and there on my region... Nothing serious, except the red brother of greevil's sons is the leader who fights you at the most northern point in my game but the leader of team sol is helios (real name mentioned near the end as marshal) and the leader of team luna is apollo (real name later known as Kyle). And team sol goes after maglumia whereas luna goes after solontra.. The reason being is that if solontra is captured, maglumia is thought to control the planet to be night permanantly, and catching solontra would be day for all enternity... Your rival catches the other one, where you must battle helios/apollo before facing solontra/maglumia... They (ledgends) are level 50. And helios/ apollo heal you before you face the pokemon, but before you face it, it flies off (causing it to be really sunny (and fires everywhere) double posting

Ginguin - Roacharmer

or it being so dark to where you cannot use flash and all water is turned to slippery ice and it is snowing... They rest in the pyramid just south of plateu city and they are at the top floor. Solontra is fire and dragon whereas maglumia is ice and dragon... After catching them helios or apollo will come into the chamber and ask you for the pokemon, (automatic no.) then he threatens you to give him the pokemon (still no) then he battles you, if you lose, you have to battle the ledgendary again and the boss again (if you faint the ledgendary it will go back to where it was first found for you to challange again (which you have to to continue...) ) this time the bosses pokemon are 10 levels higher.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Legnak- I reccomend making the leader of Team Luna a woman named Selene- Apollo is a sun god too, y'know. And no to our joining of games, the Galax region is actually located in a paralell dimension of sorts. And Corsan is named for the capitol city-planet Coruscant. I've never heard of Taris (I have heard of TARDIS, but that's a totally different sci-fi universe). Other islands will include swampy Dagbo (where you get Yodos), the aforementioned desert isle Tatoon, man-made Imperius base Destor (where you get Vadarth), icy Hoton, and the half-sunken Camari.

Other pokemon include a normal-type based on the cantina musicians, a bug/grass spiderlike root which evolves into something like a walking mangrove tree, and possibly fire-type dewbacks (big dino things we see stormtroopers riding on Tatooine).

One new attack to screw Attrample: Quicksand, a ground-type Grass Knot. Only the Sarlaac legendary is guarunteed this move at this point though.

Coming soon: Jawrench, the Scavenger Pokemon and details on Yodos and Vadarth.

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

alright, and thanks, ive never heard of selene, so how about nyx? Also, taris was on episode two or three... I think... The one where mace windu is killed by emperor palaptine... Also, are you going to have a tw'ilek pokemon? And i've just been asking because i really like your idea... But on my region... I chose iceland as my area because of its volcanic activity, but its going to have a desert, rainforest and be very populated... and recovering from a civil war ... Some of the buildings have massive craters and stuff. There is going to be two airports, a civilian one and a military one (in which one of the gym leaders converted the control tower to a gym) also, i have a question...is attrample found on the hoth like island? Also for that... Is the yeti looking thing there?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@legnak: Could you please not triple post? It'd be better just to edit all that into one post.

@Infernape77: I agree, those eyemarks are startling, and effectively so. of course, I also saw them and thought of cat eyes. Nice one; good Pokedex entries with it. And the shiny version is pink? That's gotta look nifty.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

sorry about the triple, but i can only type so much on my phone before it makes me submit it and continue... (my phone is an idiot) and real quick... Is 220 sp.att too much for a ledgendary? I'm trying to get the bases stats for solontra and maglumia down.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Smile

Upon my return to SPPF (and wowzers, you kept me in), I decided to enhance on Crushon, if you look at the last page you'll see what I mean.

Crushon
    The Crushing Iron Pokémon
    Crushons have different personalities to Lairon in many ways, not least because they aren't as strong as Aggron, and dream to be like Aggron in many ways.
    Stats
    HP-65
    ATK-100
    DEF-150
    SPA-90
    SDE-150
    SPD-55
    Evolution
    From Lairon if holding Quick Claw, Weakening Boots, or Shell Bell
    Moves
    1-Tackle
    1-Harden
    1-Mud-Slap
    1-Headbutt
    9-Metal Claw
    17-Stomp
    22-Iron Defense
    31-Roar
    37-Tactical Rush
    46-Protect
    54-Attract
    61-Fake Surrender
    73-Wish
    84-Metal Sound
    90-Metal Burst
    (as you can see, Crushon is designed to be more of a tactical Pokémon)
    TM and HM when I can be bothered
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Thanks Gelatino, and yes, scary >D
    And thanks too, Ysavvryl~

Err.... I guess I've seen you before, Terry T., but where? o3o oh nevermind then xD
    I guess Pokemon that evolves into a Fakemon with either one of three items, is weird, sin't it? Well, it's just my opinion.

And, legnak, I don't know if this stat is too high for this things or stuff, but maybe comparing it with other existing legendaries could help?

Another Fakemon, a civet, i got this idea when I'm reading newspaper xD

Civvee (ジャコウフェ Jakoufe)
    Type: Normal
    Species: Civet Pokemon
    Ability: Pickpocket
    Hidden Ability: Quick Feet
    Height: 0.5 m -- Weight: 4.1 kg
    Colors: Black(Normal) White(Shiny)
    Body Style: Quadruple with tail
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Field group
    Habitat: Forest
    • Miraclria Forest - Uncommon, Rustling Grass and Shaking Tree(Headbutt)
    • Doomed Forest - Rare, Shaking Tree(Headbutt)
    • R10 - Rare and Rustling Grass
    • R11 - Rare
    • Forest and Hill of Justice - Shaking Tree only at the Forest part(Headbutt)

Gender Difference: None
    Held Item: Coffee Dung 100%

Entries
    Vermilion: It eats coffee beans and the produce special coffee dungs that was made into a very famous coffee.
    Azure: The famous Bartocoffree from Bartovia City was made from special dung produced by this Pokemon.

Stats:
    HP -- 80
    Attack -- 62
    Defense -- 60
    Sp.Atk -- 35
    Sp.Def -- 43
    Speed -- 102
    Total: 382

Evolutions line:
    Civvee

Learnset:
    -- Quick Attack
    -- Tail Whip
    6 Tail Whip
    10 Confusion
    14 Stockpile
    18 Bite
    21 Coffee Gulp
    27 Spit Up
    33 Crunch
    36 Trick
    43 Agility
    50 Giga Impact

* Coffee Gulp - Normal / Status / 10 / --- / --- / Restores the user's 50% of current HP. If the user has used Stockpile before, it will restore 75% of current HP. Outside the battle, this move could be used to restore another party member's HP but reducing its own HP.

And if you're asking, it's tail is curling its body, lol.

And the 'local specialty' (like RageCandyBar and Old Gateau) of Renva.

Bartocoffree (Name from Bartovia, Coffee and Free/Freedom)
    This is a coffee made by Coffee Master, from Coffee Dungs from Civvee that was collected by Traveler.
    This very delicious coffee was created after Renva region was free from colonials and named as Coffee of Freedom, or Bartocoffree, because it's made on Bartovia City.
    Bartocoffree were sold at Bartovia Seaside Cafe for 500 PokeDollars, and given for free if you brought 2 Coffee Dungs to Coffee Master.

Like the most of the other local foods, Bartocoffree's effect is also to heal a Pokemon from any status ailment.

and that my friend is why i dont drink coffee, like the idea by the way... Yeah selena will be nyx's real name. Also, i made a new pokemon that is not going to be featured in my project: a fire type snake line called: baskiss (basket - hiss), baskake (basket - snake), then baskobra (basket - cobra)... More details when i can accsess a computer

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by legnak View Post
    sorry about the triple, but i can only type so much on my phone before it makes me submit it and continue... (my phone is an idiot) and real quick... Is 220 sp.att too much for a ledgendary? I'm trying to get the bases stats for solontra and maglumia down.
    Yes, 220 is way out of the ordinary. Something more in the range of 150 would be appropriate. Check out some other mascot legendaries like Dialga and Palkia for reference points.

^ Click this for good times ^

Legnak- the coffee thing is legit, some people do drink coffee made from dung. It's actually considered a delicacy.

And Esstomp can be found on Hoton and will evolve into Attrample at some high level. And I strongly dislike the Clone Wars and prefer to find my inspiration elsewhere.

And cookies to whoever can guess the basis for the Team Imperium grunts and leader.

Current works:

alright, yeah i know its legit, and i never drank coffee after hearing about it in reality... Also, thanks for clearing it up for the sp.att thing... And i think i get the cookie because they are stormtroopers and the emperor palpatine right? And how about an idea for a creeper based pokemon? What do you guys think? The only move is explosion and has low hitpoints, very high attack and speed, and very low def, sp.def, and sp.att?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    hey guys! i just made my first animated sprite. since i dont subscribe to imageshack, it might not appear which sucks.

edit: awwww it didnt work...

edit again: i used photobucket in stead of imageshack. it worked!
    Well done, thats quite well done, what method did you use?
    Anyway i was looking back at post and i noticed no one even noticed i said i was going for 2 weeks!
    Any great to be back (maybe) iv got ton of ideas im going to create sprites then post them

^Image By Skiyomi^

okay, so i looked more into the greek mythology... Sorry, i thought apollo was the female(obviously didnt take the masculine O into consederation...) and here are the bosses followd by the admins, starting with team luna: selene (real name selena), artemis, and nyx... And on team sol: helios (real name marshall), apollo, and Ra... I got the names from both greek and egyptian mythology. I'm also starting up a second pokedex: sneekreep: the silent pokemon, ht: 4'11 wt: 25 lbs. Description (physical) : creeper from minecraft. Pokedex: it silently ambushes its prey until it's close enough, then it strikes by either headbutting or exploding. Stats: hp: 40 att: 130 def: 35 sp.att: 35 sp def: 35 speed: 70 total: 345. Type: dark/ normal... Ability: survival expert: survives self detonating by 1 hp. Moves: -- selfdestruct, -- tackle, 30 headbutt, 40 explosion... Cannot learn any tm or hm moves, does not evolve. Color: green (normal), blue (shiny), exp to 100: 1,000,000 exp. Intermediate egg group. 50/50 male female.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Peters: Well, actually I noticed you *pokes the siggy*, and welcome back~

@legnak: Uhm... I never drink coffee made of dungs before either, but I heard that it's delecious on my country, so I used that :P Err.... you use Apollo too? I used him also, on the Team Nebula's admin xD
    And about your Fakemon, it's hard for me to read, because your sentence isn't 'spacious' and hurts my eyes X.X

The members of Elite Four, only name and specialty, though xD
    And Elite Four of Renva have specific order, but all of the each member's highest leveled Pokemon is the same.

ELITE FOUR
    1. Irabella (ミラネ Mirane)
      Steel-type Elite Four
      One of the richest lady in Renva
    2. Oscar (ギョク Gyoku)
      Rock-type Elite Four
      The oldest Renva region Elite Four
    3. Flannery (アスナ Asuna)
      Fire-type Elite Four
      The former Hoenn gym leader, a spy on Team Nebula as Apollo, but betrayed with other former Elemental Four
    4. Harrice (ユキラ Yukira)
      Ice-type Elite Four
      The skillful young Elite Four member

I'll make the second gym description later.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 23rd August 2011 at 11:59 AM.

nice, flannery is there too? How much older is she than when she was in hoenn? And i cant really space with my phone... ... But how about my creeper idea? Does it sound good? And my next region is either the north western part of scandinavia or eastern russia with the alaskan island chain. What should it be?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Terry T, Crushon's Sp. Attack is rather close to its Attack, so I'm assuming it'll be able to use many Special moves via TMs?

@Infernape77, wow, never thought of Pokemon drinking coffee. Might make them hyper. Interesting set up of Elite 4 members, with Flannery coming over reminds me of how Caitlin did in Unova.

@legnak, I'd go with NW Scandinavia. Though like Infernape77 said, it would be easier to read if you spaced things out a bit.

Anyhow, I've had these gyms waiting for a while now, while working on descriptions, places and all that other stuff, so here are the Gyms, Leaders, and that flavour text from the sign you read outside the gym:

Rock: Dustin – The Top Treasure Hunter
    Water: Molly – The Far-Sighted Lifeguard
    Bug: Janet – The Best Caught Butterfly
    Normal: Noam – The Big Buffet Boss
    Psychic: Brayan – The Super Smart Student
    Fighting: Kipp – The Cool Kick Boxer
    Steel: Takara – The Japanese Iron Worker
    Fire: Brant – The Incinerating Engineer

I wanted it to pay a bit of homage to the first gen, so that's why the first two gyms are Rock and Water. I've got a rival ready as well, and it'll be pretty interesting this time around, being a goth and doesn't like you.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast