Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Those stats are beyond uber. 200 special attack is way high, even higher than Attack Deoxys. It's super broken. Try 150 or less. Also, 150 speed is a little crazy. Pokemon with speed that high are either uber, or not strong enough to deal a ton of damage like this guy is. Tone it down to maybe 110 at most. That's the threshold for most of the sweepers introduced in gen V.

^ Click this for good times ^

its a psuedo ledgendary... Look, first stage found only in one area, it need to be a high level to evolve, and looking at it yes, speed is too fast thank you, 95 it goes, and i think the rest of it is reasonable because the poor guy has been tormented after 75 levels of hell, not to mention that raidrop has a very limited and pretty bad move pool, then he learns some effective moves... C'mon, do you see what i'm saying?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Just 'cause it takes such a long time to evolve doesn't mean it has to be the most amazing thing in the history of pokemon. I'm just trying to give you advice on how to be reasonable. I would personally suggest lowering the level of evolution, because nobody is going to feel motivated enough to train a weak pokemon to level 75. Training a Larvesta from an egg was hard enough.

Also, psuedo-legendaries have to have a BST of 600, must have a three-stage evolutionary line, 1,250,000 Exp. at Level 100, and two types. Check to make sure that your pokemon meets all those requirements.

good point, i was gonna bring up larvesta myself, but okay i can add a second stage in between them, or make it another larvesta like pokemon, is volcarona ledgendary or psuedo ledgendary? Cuz there's only one to start with...

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Neither, it's just a really strong, rare pokemon.

Hmm. I got it!

Ability:
    Dragon Heart: The user gets STAB on Dragon moves.
    Distribution: Just some Dragon like non-Dragon types, a few Fighting types just for the heck of it, and maybe some others.

Dragon Heart would be perfect for Charizard, Aerodactyl, and Gyarados. I just thought of those since they're on Lance's team.

Thanks for the info, so, why cant hurricrain be a really rare strong pokemon, just you can find his first stage in a very tiny route (torrent forest) and is almost impossible to find, i mean it is a pokemon that is hard to train

I haven't seen any split-evolutions yet, so I thought I'd show mine:

Monsclite
    Ground
    Suction Cups/DW: Toxic Heal
    Clite(Level 17)Modclite(Level 39)Monsclite OR (Trade)Potteri
    HP: 120
    A: 120
    D: 90
    SA: 60
    SD: 68
    S: 50
    BST: 508
    A monster made of clay. Similar to Muk.

Potteri
    Rock
    Natural Cure/DW: Breakable Armor
    Clite(Level 17)Modclite(Level 39)Monsclite OR (Trade)Potteri
    HP: 88
    A: 90
    D: 60
    SA: 130
    SD: 90
    S: 50
    BST: 508
    A pottery vase.

Clite and Modclite are both Ground typed.

Dragon Heart sounds like a cool ability, though off the top of my head I can only think of one Fighting type (Lucario with Dragon Pulse) learning any Dragon type moves.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Whole reason for the Fighting type comment was Lucario with Dragon Pulsa actually. And thank you, it is good ot hear that people like my idea.

i love the idea, but i wish i could say the same about my ideas, i mean, i don't like it when i have to under power a hurricane. Thats like saying i have to say a tornado is an infant... It's not right, yes i see where you guys are going, and actully you've helped a lot, but, i'd like hurricrain to be a little over edge, due to being based off of a seriously dangerous natural disaster, and also, you guys might not like virgimagma (a ledgendary of mine) it's got hyper sp.att and defense due to being steel/fire or rock/fire or with the apocolypse orb ???/fire... In which his attack is unbelievable, but to get him, you have to go down 30 levels under ground in the abyssal caverens on my game... And he's got a catch rate of 1...

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Just some more stuff related to the fan game (Even though I'll probably never make it, so it's just plans):

Firstly, the move Gluttony will no longer exist. I have never seen a good use for it. As for replacement abilities:

Shuckle, Zigzagoon, Linoone, and Heatmor: They all have other abilities, they'll just have those.
    Tha Pans and Simis: They'll have their DW abilities naturally, making them cooler.

Secondly, the DW is replaced by an ingame area. After you beat the first gym, the region's proffesor's Daughter, who is also a proffesor, will unlock the ability to send you to an alternate world using a special machine. This world is split into a currently undetermined amount of areas. Each of these areas has special pokemon with one of two alternate abilities (Not all pokemon appear here, but most do and not all have two alternate abilities, but a good amount do).
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 8th August 2011 at 5:20 AM.

Uh I think I just got totally ignored last page >.<. I want to sign up and I have posted the starters for my fan game on the page before this.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

@LokiTheGengar: Sorry!

Star Wars Pokemon? Awesome. That's one of the more unique ideas I've seen around here. Does Treewok evolve into something like a Wookie, or does it stay small? The former would be funny given that Ewoks replaced Wookies as the original idea in RotJ. Welcome to the club!

@Kissmygrass: I would completely agree with putting the Dreamworld in-game somehow. The fact that it's not is the primary reason I've never used it, which is annoying due to lack of berry growing.

@Hilijix: Nice play on the various forms of clay pottery. Though wouldn't it make more sense to get a Potteri by giving Modclite a Fire Stone?

Though actually, I might have done this: clay Pokemon > Fire Stone > pottery Pokemon > Shiny Stone > glazed pottery Pokemon. Because glazed pots usually take two firings.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

oh, i got ignored too no one noticed my animation anyways, how do you guys think of a lemur-like pokemon. i got the idea when my sibling was watxching madagascar
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

@Ysavvryl- yup, my project uses Star Wars as a basis for the Pokemon. And Treewok does evolve into a Wookie. Dacbar evolves into this weird tentacled shark thing from Akbar's homeworld, and Magva's whole line is based on the life cycle of an ovesized flea indigenous to Mustafar (the volcanic planet at the end of RotS). It's actually really hard to find good bases for fire types.

Other Pokemon will include main legendaries Yodos(Psychic/Ghost) and Vadarth(Dark/Steel), An AT-ST -->AT-AT line Esstomp and Attrample (both Steel), a Sarlaac legendary with a yet to be decided type and name, Padawatt (Electric) and Jouldi (Electric/Psychic), Sparkolyte (Electric) and Sithunder (Electric/Dark), and an unnamed Jawa line (Normal) which will be the weak normal-type found early in the game.

The professor is Professor O.B. Walnut, the male character is Luke and the female is Leah. Your rival is Hans, who owns a boat to transport you across the many islands of the Galax region.

The evil team looks like Stormtroopers with the leader resembling the Emperor (he may have a Palpitoad if I use any existing Pokemon, which I may not).

As far as Gyms go the only one I have so far is the first gym, which will be ground and set in a cantina in Mosiley (Moes-eye-lee) town.

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

^ I hate finding fire origins also. My fire starter is based on a tiki, a fire tiki thingy, and evolves to be half psyhic (to go with the grass/fighting and water/dark). Also, I'm working on my regoin, but not posting pictures yet. My games are 'Night and Day' version, featuring legendarys that are dark/flying and physic/flying. My only worry is evening them out. Luckily when you battle the dark/flying in day version, your cuaght psyhic/flying already knows focus blast.

They are based on MLP characters: Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

hey, solontra and maglumia are day and night too.
    but my versions are called chaos crystal and midnight amythest.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

My versions are (what else) Light Side and Dark Side, and Yodos and the Padawatt/Jouldi line have Justified as an ability for balancing. Vadarth and the Sparkolyte/Sithunder line have Pressure as an ability. I'm not making a huge number of new abilities or moves, at least no drastic ones (such as an electric-type version of Slash called Volt Saber and the Water-type Sky Drop Drag Under).

Current works:

well, if i were to make some game names, electric and fire would be the legends, like this gen. the electric one would be called the Asguardian version. Asguardian is a suit of electrical armor. while the fire would be named the Reign Version. like asguardian was an electrical armor, Reign is fire. and instead of starters, you get an unchoosable starter like in yellow. in Reign you'd get a phionix while i Asguardian you would get a thunder cat

Credit to Astral Shadow

No one commented on my fakemon for the whole week, lol.

Pokemon could have second hidden ability, but only if that Pokemon has two regular abilities.

I create a and the only one new type in this region: Light. I know it's overused, but..... anyway...
    Light
    - Strong against: Dark, Ghost, Fight
    - Weak against: Dark, Steel, Psychic, Grass
    - 1/2 damage to: Steel, Light, Psychic, Grass
    - 1/2 damage from: Ground, Fight, Electric
    - Resist against: Ghost

And now Bug weak against Water, well, because flies and ants will die if you pour water on them, right?
    -------------------------------------------

Seawilly
    Type: Grass/Water
    Species: Sea Weed Pokemon
    Ability: Natural Cure or Swift Swim
    Hidden Ability: Harvest or Water Absorb
    Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 5.8 kg
    Colors: Green(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal, tailed body
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Plant and Water 2 groups
    Habitat: Sea

Entries
    Vermilion: Seawilly lives at a very deep seafloor. The bulbs on its head help it to look for food at dark.
    Azure: It spins its weed tails so it can move faster. Even the tails were sliced up, they can grow quickly.

Stats:
    HP -- 64
    Attack -- 42
    Defense -- 34
    Sp.Atk -- 61
    Sp.Def -- 30
    Speed -- 28
    Total: 259

Evolutions line:
    Seawilly (Lv.14) Seardant (Grass Stone - Female) Meroot
    >>> Seardant (Sun Stone - Male) >>> Scalotus

Learnset:
    -- Absorb
    -- Growth
    8 Bubble
    12 Water Gun
    16 Mega Drain
    20 Flash
    24 Razor Leaf
    28 Rain Dance
    32 Brine
    36 Giga Drain
    40 Glowing Beam*
    44 Hydro Pump

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    * Glowing Beam - Light / Special / 5 / 100 / ??? / Can't miss. Will reduce all Pokemon's accuracy by 1 stage, including the user. At the next turn, user can't move.

And, the villain team :P

Team Nebula
    Leader - King Astron and Queen Acliria
    Region - Renva
    Admins - The Elemental Four (Apollo♂ the Flame, Neptunia♀ the Sea, Atlas♂ the Earth, and Hera♀ the Sky)
    Major targets - Holy Monument, Bartovia City, Nucleassa City, Miraclria Forest, Mount Peacia, Collociant Temple, Green Lake, Tiranium Autumn Tower, Rootlea Spring Tree, Dilcea Winter Archipelago, Frunsta Summer Volcano, Trash Castle, Justice Tower
    Hideout location - Amsterdoom City, Nucleassa City, Trash Castle
    Goals - Stole the Life Ring on Miracliria Forest and Peace Ring on Mount Peacia, stole the Seasonal Orbs(Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter orbs), combined Life Ring with Summer orb and Winter orb to create Ending orb, Peace Ring with Spring orb and Autumn orb to create Beginning orb. Shining the power of Beginning orb at the top of Holy Monument, Ending orb at the top of Justice Tower then the powers forcing all region/the whole Pokemon world combined into a big round continent(The Vermillion Bird and Azure Dragon that awoke cause this).

Team Nebula makes Pokemon as slaves with the Azure Dragon (on Vermillion version) or Vermillion Bird (on Azure version), forcing humans to pay the tax, or they will become slaves too.

The main goal: To make all Pokemon and humans from all the Pokemon World become their team's slaves.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

it looks great, but glowing beam seams a bit OP. i mean it lowers accuracy, so it is harder for yur opponents to hit you. then with harvest, i believe there is aberry that either ups accuracy or restores stats :P

anyways, new abilities:

Flame Heal: heals 1/8th of maximum HP every turn while burned. attack is not lowered.
    Static Heal: heals 1/8th of maximum HP every turn while paralyzed. speed is not lowered.
    Sleep Heal: heals 1/4th of maximum HP every turn while asleep. wakes up in 2 turns. Not affacted by nightmare, dreameater or bad dreams.
    Ice Heal: heals all HP when frozen. defrosts in 2 turns.
    Confuse Heal: heals 1/8 of maximum HP every turn. damage from confusion is halved.
    Charming Heal: heals all HP when infactuated. 25% chance of being affected.
    Toxic Heal: heals 1/2 of HP every turn when badly poisoned. poison effects are halved.
    Hazard Contrary: Heals HP by 1/16 when put in on spikes lv1, 1/8 by spikes lv2 or stealth rock, or 1/4 by spikes lv 3

Credit to Astral Shadow

-Eclipse Badge

Name= Rake ♂ (ヤマイ Yamai) "The Night Explorer"
    Type= Dark
    City/Town= Imshade Town
    Badge= Eclipse Badge
    Money and TM= 1400PokeDollars and TM42 Clone Attack*
    Item on Bag= Potion

Before the battle:
    "Ah, yes. So you're a challenger? What's your name? ...... Oh, nice to meet you, <player>! My name is Rake, the Gym Leader of Imshade Gym. As you should have known, I uses Dark-type Pokemon. Well, that is for the introduction. Come at me, let's have a battle!"

During battle (first non-KO hit):
    "You're quite strong for a young trainer...."

Sends out the last Pokemon:
    "Okay, it's my last Pokemon. I won't hold back anymore!"

When defeated:
    "Very good! You have the potential to be a good trainer!"

After being defeated:
    "I'm speechless! You're truly amazing! As a symbol of your victory, accept this badge!"
    "It is the Eclipse Badge, a badge that makes you look like a cool explorer! Your Pokemon, even they are traded, won't ignore your order if they are under Lv.20. Accept this TM, too!"
    "I'd assume that this is your first TM, right? TM stands for Technical Machine, and it will teach your Pokemon moves they can learn! You can use that TM to teach Pokemon as much as you like! That TM I give you is TM42, it contains the Dark-type move Clone Attack. The user will make shadow clones and ambush its enemy. Furthermore, if the user uses Double Team before, the attack will double, however its evasion will be reset back to normal. Not bad I say!"
    "It's fun to be a winner right? But don't stop here! You should visit and challenge all the Gym Leaders in Renva and obtain Gym Badges so you can challenge the Elite Four and the Champion. You must not waste the power of yours, <player>!"

Party:
    ~ Normal Mode
    Foxly Lv.13 ♂
    - Bite
    - Quick Attack
    - Howl

Chubanda Lv.15 ♂
    - Clone Attack
    - Double Team
    - Bite
    - Taunt

~ Challenge Mode
    Foxly Lv.14 ♂
    - Bite
    - Quick Attack
    - Howl
    - Clone Attack

Chubanda Lv.16 ♂
    w/Oran Berry
    - Clone Attack
    - Double Team
    - Bite
    - Taunt

Gym's Description:
    The Imshade Gym building from the outside is a short building with half-black and half-white coloration. The interior looks like a cave with two rooms, where some wild Pokemon can be encountered. There is a higher platform where Rake stands on in the second room. To enter the second room, player must beat the Camper who blocked the path to the second room.

Wild Pokemon:
    Hedspike Lv.7-9 50%
    Lionce Lv.7-9 50%

Trainers:

Youngster Roy
    "Our Gym Leader, Master Rake, loves exploring. He's really cool, I'm a big fan of him!"
    Foxly Lv.12
    Howl/Quick Attack
    "Waah.... you're strong!"
    "I want to be stronger and stronger, so Master Rake will recognize me."

Camper Ren
    "I'm Master Rake's assistant. I always follow him and prepared things Master Rake needs when he went exploring or camping. You must beat me first before you can challenge Master Rake."
    Lionce Lv.9
    Pound/Odor Sleuth/Bite
    Foxly Lv.11
    Bite/Howl/Quick Attack
    "Hmm..."
    "Okay, I'll let you pass. Good luck."

Items obtained:
    Eclipse Badge and TM42(Clone Attack) - After defeating Rake.
    Fresh Water - Obtained from the Gym Guide when entering the gym.

Names Origin:
    - Rake : From the word 'rake'. If the e from 'rake' was replaced by d, it will be an anagram of 'dark'.
    - Yamai : The Japanese name of yam, 山芋 yamaimo. Sounds like 闇 yami, darkness.
    Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    * Clone Attack - Dark / Physical / 15 / 40 / 100 / The damage caused doubled if the user used 'Double Team' move before.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 2nd December 2012 at 7:18 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

ice heal is an item? really? no....the closest name to that is the ability ice body. it took time to figure up all the non-used status conditions. badly poisoned took a while to figure out. :P and also, what's clone attack do?

Credit to Astral Shadow

Look at the bottom of the post.

Anyways, a new item just 'cause:

Impact Bomb.
    Looks like a black ball.
    If the user makes physical contact with the opponent, both pokemon are knocked out.
    Fling effect: Knocks out both pokemon.

here's a female only plant line that can breed with anything...

Salewood -> Lv.16 -> Aqualant -> Leaf Stone/Water Stone -> Floratide

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast