Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Woot! Round two ^^

Name: AMBLISK = AMBle (a slow walk) + obeLISK (a large stone pillar)
    Type: Rock/Fighting
    Pokedex entry: AMBLISK's enormous attack and defensive power made it popular for guarding valuables in ancient times despite it's limited speed.
    Description: It has a broad, cylindrical body of greyish stone with no visible neck and a broad head on top. It has a very heavy brow and tiny, black eyes. There is no nose but the lower jaw juts out with two upward-pointing square fangs that are effectively just extensions of the jaw. It's arms are made up of two further cylindrical pillars each with a large triangular piece of stone flanking the main body that acts as a shoulder. The hands are sort of mitten-like in that what would be fingers is a single block of square rock, with the thumb being a thinner, rectangular piece of rock. The legs are simple, made of just two more thick-set pieces of cylindrical stone each with large, flat pieces on the end to act as feet. (Like the hands, the 'big toe' of each foot is separated slightly from the main foot-block, but only by a thin gap.) The legs are about as long as the body and half as thick, whereas the arms reach almost to the floor and are each approximately two thirds the thickness of the main body pillar. Texturally, it looks as though it has been chiselled from granite and it has granite's grey colour with black and white flecks. Pattern-wise, it has a few simple hieroglyphic-like markings on its back, chest and the thickest parts of it's arms etched in black and gold.
    Last edited by Inconspicuosaurus; 7th October 2009 at 12:59 PM.
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Information:
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Soon to become Inconspicuosaurus.

@profpeanut: yes, it is an utterly bonkers ability. Phanture should do nicely on Morty's gym.
    The 'returning attack' was an ingenious idea. Though there will be difference in power level of the returning attack. Then a fire pokemon attacking with a ground attack will only bring death to itself. Nice!!!

and yay! shuckhill won! seriously, need to change the name.

Anyway, here's a VERY rough sketch of shuckhill:

http://i38.*******.com/a2fy3c.jpg

please excuse the very crappy quality.

now let's start with round-2:

Round-2: Contest Entry

Name: AMBLISK (AMBer + BasiLISK)

Type: Rock/poison

Pokedex entry: An Amblisk can not be resurrected by any usual means of 'fossil resurrection'. It was only ever successfully revived once in a secluded laboratory, on which account it escaped, leaving the league of scientist assigned to the project in a 'dazed' state and unable to recall the associated events.

Description: Amblisk is a bizarre looking creature. It has a dragon-ish head with the snout more in the line of a bird's beak. It wears a crown of rocky protrusions. The whole head and the crown is of a granite gray color. Its eyes are bulbous, and a poison blue all the way, with no interruption for pupils. These eyes turn a vivid golden-red under direct sunlight. It has a permanent angry look.

Its ribs are spread like a 'snake-hood'. The back of the hood is covered in brick-red feathers. These feathers extend further to create wing like appendages on Amblisk's back. From the base of the 'hood' a pair of skeletal arms come out. Each arm ends with four fingers completed with rock-hard pointy talons.

From chest-down Amblisk resembles a huge snake. The slithering body is segmented into large rings of polished granite. Each ring sports an oval shaped stone set in it. These stones are of the same blue of its eyes, and also shine fiery yellow in sunlight. The tail ends in a trident. The three tips of the trident are, again, blue.

And that's my entry, thank you.
    Last edited by shac; 16th October 2009 at 8:47 AM.

ooo round 2 sounds tricky for me but i'll try it >.>. Need time to think before i post it

EDIT: ok here is my entry

Name: AMBLISK (amp + Basalisk (couldnt find another word that had lisk at the end)
    Type: Poison/Electric
    Pokedex entry: This Pokemon stuns its prey with its electricity from its tails then finishes it off with a deadly bite. Its bite can knock humans into unconscienceness for a half hour.

Description: This Pokemon is a snake which has a split tail end that has electrical amps on it. Its head has lumps and its jaw contains very sharp fangs. Its very long and purple, with yellow and black stripes on it which are shaped like electric bolts.
    Last edited by Pamizard; 7th October 2009 at 2:09 PM.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I'm really sorry I won't be able to judge the contest. I've been very busy.. and my dog is really unwell.

I'm posting a fakemon today.

Hushlent
    Silence Pokemon
    Type: Magic/Flying

Description: A tiny, Natu-like bird about the size of an average person's head, black in colour, with white wings. It has a red crest crest on it's head. It remains silent all it's life until dying, when it cries out a harsh scream which can be heard miles around. The shinies live a shorter life. The shiny colour is vice versa, other than the red crest which remains the same. It is said that every time a person tells a lie, a Hushlent dies.

Does not evolve.

I've decided to name my game Pokemon Neo.
    The region shall be called the Kinawa region.

I'm also really sorry about me being AWOL right when I have to judge the contest. Things suddenly took a turn for the worse. But I'll be able to post more often now, but unfortunately won't be able to judge the contest.

In my next (huge) post I will be detailing the Kinawa region, and the human character's of the game and anime.

Lol I've noticed that post sounded kind of morose and sad with a sad fakemon and a sad message that I won't be able to judge the contest. Don't worry, I'm not always like that . So here's a random joke.

Spoiler:- Joke:

EDIT: Wait, can I still participate in the contest?
    EDIT2: If I can, here's the entry. If I can't, just another addition to the Kinawa dex.

Name: AMBLISK (Amp+Obelisk, an egyptian style stone pillar)(Seriously JammyU, I'm not copying you. Obelisk just popped into my mind as soon as I read AMBLISK)
    Type: Electric/Rock
    The Obelisk Pokemon
    It is a legendary
    Description: A huge rock tortoise, say around the size of Groudon, completely made of grey-brown stone. It doesn't have eyes, only eye sockets. Moss covers some parts of it, and it looks like walking ruins. On it's back there is an Obelisk, covered with ancient symbols the people of Kinawa used to generate electricity thousands of years ago. The Obelisk also doubles as a lightning rod.
    Pokedex Data: AMBLISK was born millenia ago during the third genesis. It is known in mythology as the God of Energy.
    Last edited by Pikablu Lv.X; 7th October 2009 at 5:02 PM.

Name: AMBLISK (Amber + Obelisk)
    Type: Rock/Dark
    Pokedex entry: AMBERLISK has a bright Orange Aura around it which can confuse it's foes and then feeds off their Dark Memories. It is said DARKRAI is the spirit of AMBERLISK, people argue in favor of MISMAGIUS.
    Description: Imagine a giant Orange Rectangle standing upright, the orange is clear, it's surrounded by a Orange Glow. At the bottom of it is rocks and dirt. It has carvings like a Tiki Mask but it's eyes are hollow. Inside it is a black blob which moves round at different speeds depending on Amberlisk's Mood.
    Last edited by Mew-100; 7th October 2009 at 4:52 PM.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    And now for Round 2. In this round, I will give you a name that I made up and you make the fakemon based off that. You may put your interpretation of the name in the name section (and it's recommended that you do). Here's your form.

Name: AMBLISK
    Type: No fake-types
    Pokedex entry: The flavor text for this fakemon.
    Description: In words, no pictures, no description of actions or behaviors.

DEADLINE is October 16th.
    Yey new round! I'm actually going to enter this one. I'll get started right away!
    Current Soulsilver mono-type team:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire DO NOT deserve remakes, and that Game Freak need to stop selling us the same bloody game twice, and use their time to make us something NEW!(started by Leaderfraser!)

Devianart | Youtube

Me=back. Yawn... too busy.
    Now some questions-A QUIZ!
    lol, this is just funny.
    Q1-What Pokémon can't be Lv.X.?
    Q2-Why?
    Q3-Which Nightwish song is one of my fake moves?
    Q4-You can find Seagate by which rod? (new rod, GUESS!)
    Go on...
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I'll actually enter this contest : D Hope I'm doing everything correctly ^^

Name: Amblisk (Amblypygi + Brisk)

Type: Ice/Ground

Pokedex Entry: AMBLISK are found in the coldest, harshest environments. They are most active during the day where they can freely skim the area for food, and bury themselves deep into the dirt and snow at night to avoid predators and harsh winter winds.

Description: Amblisk has a scorpion shaped body with six long, spindly legs with very small spiked ridges lining the inner or back part of the lower legs. It has two pincers that are shaped almost like scythes with three long also scythe shaped protrusions coming off the base of the scythe pincers. The pincers are at the front of its body, near its head. It has two large, oval eyes sitting on the top of its flat head that are glassy-looking, almost like Flygon’s eyes. It does not have a scorpion tail, rather it has a more spider-like abdomen that has six large spikes made of ice coming off from the thorax and running down to the mid of its abdomen, two sets of three spikes on each side of the abdomen in a V shape, almost like a Stegosaurus. It also has three spikes, the two spikes on the outer edges being longer than the one in the middle, at the very tip of its abdomen.

Its body is a dull, light grey-blue color that turns ice blue at the tip of its legs and pincers. Its eyes as well are ice blue.

:.Click da pick for Xerxes' profile.:

:.Artwork By Me.:

OK people i made up like 12 abilities today as soon as i finish studying my test i'll post them. ^_^ and good luck to everyone that entered the contest

Schknoodle-bump, sorry I has not posted in so long. Here be Unyung's evo nao.

Thudyun
    ChjatDex: 002
    Grass/Fighting
    The Onion Pokemon
    Overgrow
    Dex Entry: THUDYUN are poweful fighters. They train in blistering desert heats to attain the greatest of stamina.
    Evo Chain: Unyung - Lv16 > Thudyun - Lv36 > (Unnamed, but considering something like "Brawlyun"

Sorry I be lacking stats and movesets and such. I'm a bit overworked now, but I'll get to putting those up eventually.

Now, here's a Fire-Type for Chjat. Love this thing's design.

Scarablaz
    ChjatDex: 073
    Bug/Fire
    The Scarb Beetle Pokemon
    Swarm/FlashFire
    Dex Entry: This Pokemon lives most of it's life in tombs and pyramids, lighting up dark corridors with it's flames. SCARABLAZ are able to produce heats that excess 75,000 degrees Farenheit.
    Evo Chain: DOES NOT EVOLVE

I'll also probably post pictures. Eventually. <_<

Spoiler:- Creds:

Y Friend Code: 1650-2192-8516
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Swirlix, Floette

ok i finished my studyin now its time for my abilities.

NIghthowl: Summons NIght time (my made up move description coming soon)

SLither: prevents status form affecting user

Snail Shell: Blocks critical hits

Slimy Skin: prevents burns

Sand Brush: Blocks sand type moves (ex. Sand attack and Sandtomb)

Spike shell: Prevents spkies and toxic spikes from affecting user

Sludgeskin: Blocks sludge moves (sludgebomb and sludge)

Food Boost: Powers up user's speed if after attacking a pokemon holding food healing items (ex leftovers. oran berry, and sitrus berry)

Dark Cloak: Dark moves fail on user

Poison absorb: Poison moves are useless restores user's HP if HP is not full

Mirror Fur: Damages oppoent if they used Sp Attack moves (its the opposite of Rough Skin)

Type Power: raises attack when facing Pokemon of the same type

@Pikablu Lvl.X: RL hits ya hard sometimes, I know. You can enter this round, except that you have disqualifying statements. 'The Obelisk Pokemon' & 'It is a legendary', those need to be taken out (as they weren't asked for in the form). And '...the people of Kinawa used to generate electricity thousands of years ago.' doesn't fit in with a description (it's more of an alternate dex entry, but I only asked for one). Either take it out or reword it.

On a sidenote, Hushlant's size being like an average person's head makes it a medium-large sized bird. It you want small, try 'able to fit in someone's hand', like a canary or chickadee.

@shiningsloth: Scarablaze is also a Neopets Petpet! Still, Scarablaz seems interesting, especially the haunting tombs part.

@Pamizard: Some questions on your abilities... How does Slither prevent status effects? Shed Skin makes sense in losing effects, but slithering wouldn't prevent them. I guess Spike Shell is for those who don't have an immune type, but I remember Poisons absorbing Toxic Spikes, and seem to think something absorbed regular spikes (Ground?).

On the other hand, Food Boost, Dark Cloak, and Poison Absorb sound nice. Type Power would be monsterous on any Pokemon that holds a type their other type is weak to; example, Ludicolo who has Grass>Water.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

well slither is kinda an ability i need to work on i realize it doesn't make sense. I'll think of a better effect of it. Perhaps some ideas???

@ Pamizard: Maybe Slither could stop moves like Grass Knot and Low kick from working. After all, their premise is that they trip you up, thus doing more damage to heavier Pokemon, but if it's a snake-like Pokemon then it wouldn't have legs and therefore, even if it's huge, shouldn't really take loads of damage from tripping moves.
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Information:
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Soon to become Inconspicuosaurus.

@Pamizard: Maybe 'slither' will have the effect to nullify multi-turn attacks, since the user can slither their way out of the hold.
    Last edited by shac; 9th October 2009 at 10:43 AM.

Hmm, seems everyone's reusing the same words for the contest...
    Just I heads up, I'm also going to be using basalisk and oblisk, so please don't think I'm copying. They just popped into my head when I read the name.
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

Well I used a dictionary and a rhyming dictionary to doublecheck the name. There's quite a few words in it that no one has picked up on yet.

So there's something else here, this is a fakemon I'm working on. It popped up because I have a Dragon-themed Gym in the Sea of Jasper (in a place called Jade Castle), but no regional dragon aside from the legendary Hu-kyo. So this doesn't have an elaborate description yet.

Name: Glazicle (glass icicle), Glasink (glass mink), Glasyrm (glass wyrm)
    Type: Ice, Ice, Ice/Dragon
    Ability: Ice Build (heals when hit by Ice attacks)
    Evolve: level 25 and 50
    Description: Glazicle is a blue mink a foot long. Glasink is a longer mink-like creature, three to four feet long, with a circular mirror growing out of its forehead. Glasyrm looks much like the Luck Dragons from The Neverending Story, but blue with mirrors for horns, wings, and other decorations. It's around ten feet long.

Glazicle started as a blue lizard with shiny scales, and was first called Glizicle (glass-lizard-icicle). But then when I hit on the name Glasink for the second stage, it became a mink.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Well, I'm trying to think up of some more Fakémon and this is what I got:

Pandotomb (Dark/Ghost) Evolution of Spiritomb

Like Spiritomb but Spirit takes form of a ghostly human girl and Odd Keystone is Pandora's Box.

Foxeon (Normal) Evolution of Eevee

Takes on a form that looks slightly like Lassie crossed with a Greyhound.

Lolext (Electric)

An LCD Screen which face changes emoticons. Also can speak expressions like lol or brb aside from it's name.

I'm still deciding whether or not Lolext should be a legendary. I do think Pandotomb is one of my best ideas yet.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Could I please join, I've always liked to create my own pokemon. I also tend to use the pokemon that I have created in stories that never tend to make it pass the third chapter. This pokemon is one of my favourites that I have created over the years.

Name: Paknac
    Classification: Fabric Pokemon
    Image: Piccy
    Type: Grass/Ghost
    Height: 2'04"
    Weight: 22 lbs
    Ability: Pressure
    Gender Ratio: 50% Male/ 50% Female
    Breeding Group: Indeterminate
    Base Stats: HP: 50
    Attack: 32
    Defense: 77
    Special Attack: 95
    Special Defense: 77
    Speed: 50 Flavour Text: The bag-like appearance of PAKNAC help them to fool unsuspecting victims of their practical jokes. It is thought that PAKNACs cannot move due to their lack of arms and legs, but due to being part GHOST type, they can levitate to move about. Each of the pockets on PAKNACs body are said to contain a different universe, however it is not known if this is true or not.

Lv. Up:
    - Astonish
    - Absorb
    Lv 4 Leer
    Lv 9 Lick
    Lv 14 Hypnosis
    Lv 21 Dream Eater
    Lv 28 Mega Drain
    Lv 35 Substitute
    Lv 40 Seed Bomb
    Lv 45 Ominous Wind
    Lv 51 Giga Drain
    Lv 55 Petal Dance

Egg:
    Nightmare
    Confuse Ray
    Night Shade
    Will-O-Wisp
    Stockpile
    Swallow
    Spit Up

Move Tutor:
    Ominous Wind
    Trick
    Helping Hand
    Spite
    Synthesis
    Uproar
    Ancientpower
    Endeavor
    Mud Slap
    Seed Bomb
    Signal Beam

TM:
    TM04 Calm Mind
    TM06 Toxic
    TM09 Bullet Seed
    TM12 Taunt
    TM15 Hyper Beam
    TM17 Protect
    TM19 Giga Drain
    TM21 Frustration
    TM27 Return
    TM30 Shadow Ball
    TM32 Double Team
    TM41 Torment
    TM42 Facade
    TM43 Secret Power
    TM45 Attract
    TM46 Thief
    TM48 Skill Swap
    TM53 Energy Ball
    TM58 Endure
    TM70 Flash
    TM86 Grass Knot

HM:
    HM01 Cut
    HM 05 Defog

@Food Guy: Hi! That's a funny one you've got there and very thorough. Looks like you thought through everything while making it. So you're accepted; welcome to the club!

Check back a page now, because we have a contest going on.

@Mew-100: I like how you based it off Pandora's Box. Unfortunately, the name Pandotomb makes me think of a cross between Spiritomb and a Panda.

I'd think Lolext would be like Porygon; difficult to obtain, made by mankind. Except Lolext would probably have been made by a mad scientist with a teenaged daughter.

That sounds like a potentially awesome plot.
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 10th October 2009 at 2:50 PM.

Okay, thanks for letting me join Ysavvryl, and I think that I will have a go at this contest.

Name: AMBLISK (AMBLe + LicKS)
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Pokedex entry: AMBLISK's ability to fly has always stunned researchers for their ears were never thought to be capable to propelling AMBLISK off the ground. However they prefer to stay on the ground and graze.
    Description: Essentially AMBLISK is a small goat, except for a couple of things. For starters its ears are about half the size of its body and it has a pair of small fluffy wings jutting from its shoulder bones. As for its actual body, AMBLISK's coat is completely white, except for two black patches covering its eyes. It body is slightly deformed with its head larger than it should be, giving the illusion that it is cuter than it should really be. Its feet are about twice as wide as a normal goats and a large tongue that is forever hanging out of its mouth.
    Last edited by PeeGee; 11th October 2009 at 12:30 AM.

Got a treat for you guys, the Cuaro Elite Four ^^

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs51/f/20...ookypatrol.jpg

From left to right: Austin, Sheldon, Carmen, and Florence

Before I start with the info, credits:

Artwork by me as usual, but Florence's design was mostly thanks to JammyU. ^^ JammyU also wrote all of the character's profiles.

Austin:

Type Specialty: Aether
    Hometown: Tempest Village (Cuaro)

Profile:

A stern spiritualist, Austin’s attitude to battling focuses on syncing the trainers aura with that of their pokemon. Because of this, his attacks are both elegant and deadly.

Battle Team:

Lvl. 52 Togekiss (Normal/Flying)
    Lvl. 53 Jayglar (Aether/Flying) (Give more info on this guy at some point)
    Lvl. 54 Lucario (Fighting/Steel)
    Lvl. 54 Dholune (Aether)
    Lvl. 55 Blizzopard (Ice/Aether) (Same here, will give more info eventually)

Sheldon:

Type Specialty: Water
    Hometown: Shoalreef Atoll (Cuaro)

Relatives:

Brother: Finneas (Shoalreef Hotel Manager)

Profile:

Hailing from the tiny Shoalreef Atoll, his life as a marine field-biologist inadvertently buffed-up Sheldon’s Pokemon to such a degree that when he decided to challenge the league, he unexpectedly found himself taking up a seat in the Elite Four.

Battle Team:

Lvl. 49 Lanturn (Water/Electric)
    Lvl. 49 Quagsire (Water/Ground)
    Lvl. 50 Narwail (Water/Sound) (JammyU's fakemon design, don't know if he's shown em or not)
    Lvl. 51 Garagon (Water/Dark)
    Lvl. 52 Cantankha (Water/Dark) (Once again, dunno if JammyU's shown this one yet)

Carmen:

Type Specialty: Sound
    Hometown: Unnamed Town. We know the location, but it doesn't have a name (Cuaro)

Profile:

Carmen was an accomplished musician before pursuing a new career in Pokemon battling. Her Pokemon now direct their skill with sound to destructive rather than artistic means.

Battle Team:

Lvl. 49 Chimecho (Sound/Psychic)
    Lvl. 50 Wigglytuff (Normal/Sound)
    Lvl. 51 Chatot (Flying/Sound)
    Lvl. 54 Mismagius (Ghost)
    Lvl. 52 Jazzuar (Sound/Dark) (Another of JammyU's designs that I don't know if he's shown)

Florence:

Type Specialty: Grass
    Hometown: Duskvine Village (Cuaro)
    Profile:

A vibrant and enthusiastic young girl, Florence is an unexpectedly good battler for her youthful exterior and carefree demeanour.

Battle Team:

Lvl. 50 Aardbark (Normal/Grass) (Will get more info on this guy as well soon)
    Lvl. 51 Leafeon (Grass)
    Lvl. 52 Exeggutor (Grass/Psychic)
    Lvl. 52 Scarecrypt (Grass/Ghost) (Same here, more info coming soon)
    Lvl. 54 Talozin (Grass/Flying)
    Last edited by team_magma93; 11th October 2009 at 4:25 PM.

@team Magma93: Wow! Just wow! The character designs are awesome. I, personally, do not like fake types, so that was one minus point for me. But that's just me. Of the four, I loved Sheldon the most. The way he became an elite brings a nice touch to his story. The name Musa, however, does not work. Did you know Musa is a male-name in Asia. I wonder why you chose that name to begin with. If I am not being over the line here, I would like you to change that name.

@Food guy: Piccy, the paknak is funny over the top. I, however, do not get the 'grass' typing of it. If you ask me, it should be normal rather than grass.

New Attack!!

Echo blast: It is an attack that always strikes second. For this attack to work, the user must be attacked by a sound based move at first (both offensive and defensive, any sound based attack works). The user nullifies the effect of the attack and recoils with a more powerful version of the same attack. That is to say, any offensive sound based attack is recoiled with twice the power, whereas any defensive/non-damaging attack is recoiled with twice the accuracy/effect. Growl, for example, when echoed, diminishes foe's attack stat. by two stages instead of one. Sing gets 100&#37; accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    @team Magma93: Wow! Just wow! The character designs are awesome. I, personally, do not like fake types, so that was one minus point for me. But that's just me. Of the four, I loved Sheldon the most. The way he became an elite brings a nice touch to his story. The name Musa, however, does not work. Did you know Musa is a male-name in Asia. I wonder why you chose that name to begin with. If I am not being over the line here, I would like you to change that name.
    Actually, big thanks for calling the name thing to my attention. I didn't choose the name and if I recall, I don't believe JammyU did either, it was a suggestion and with lack of ideas at the time it stuck. We didn't bother checking on the origin of the name, although we probably should have. Anyway, don't worry, you weren't being over the line. We went ahead and agreed to change the name and it only took a few minutes to have the name "Musa" wiped out of our project.

Instead we came up with the name Carmen.

By definition it means "Song", and we have the benefit of it being the name of a French Opera. ^^

and btw, @Shac: I really like your Echo Blast attack. Brilliant! All I can say ^^
    Last edited by team_magma93; 11th October 2009 at 4:33 PM.

@ shac: It's grass type because it is made of natural libres, should probably put that in there huh?

Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast