Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Ysavvryl: I really like the Sea of Jasper idea. The setting seems to be perfect for a fanfic, and I will definitely read if you decide to post it. (And I still read the pokedex one-shots when I have the time)

I also realized that I forgot to post Dex entries for the last two fakemon. I'll update those.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next, Balon Dex entry #3

Number: #003
    Name: Arcanthern (Archaeopteryx + Ancient + Fern)
    Type: Grass / Flying
    Ability: Overgrow

Des: It is now a bit larger than an Aerodactyl, and quite a sight to see in flight. It has a longer neck, and a more streamlined head designed for fast flight. Its beak is a bit longer and pointier, but is still rather dull and rounded compared to the sharp beaks of bird-pokemon like Fearow or Staravia. Its top teeth can be seen poking out of its beak-like mouth even when its closed. It now has a crest of reddish leaves on its head that trail out behind it in flight. Its body is a slightly darker green, more like a forest green, but it still has the tannish colored underbelly. Its wings are larger and more muscular and it can easily fly for extended periods of time. It still is not the fastest flyer however, and even with its new speed it is no match for most true birds. Its leaf-like feathers now comprise every shade from yellow-green on the bottom of its wings to the emerald green of its long primary feathers. Its curly leafy tail now stretches out behind it for a few feet, and kind of reminds one of an Articuno when in flight.

Dex Entry: The crest of red feathers on its head is a sign of dominance in the wild. The leader is the one with the longest crest.

Evo Line: from Arvine (level 17) -> from Archanch (level 32) -> Arcanthern
    Last edited by TheSequelReturns; 18th August 2009 at 10:53 PM.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Ok guys, I'm going to call upon the powers of the Fakemon Club to help me get the creative juices flowing once more. Just give me a whole bunch of animals to base a Fakemon around, and types or whatever you want to go with it. It'd be appreciated.

Here's the first of the Arata Animé Episodes!

#001: Theif! New Adventure!

Major Events

Luke & Richard start their Pokémon Adventure.
    Luke receives a Willo.
    Richard receives a Watafrog.
    Owen steals a Lizleaf.
    Owen captures a Hoghog prior to end.
    Owen throws Lizleaf in it's Poké-Ball downstream.

A boy (Luke) is running downstairs, he has black hair and a pair of glasses. He greets a Plusle and runs out of a door. He runs over to another house and another boy (Richard) with Blonde hair comes out, they start to run.

In a lab, a man (Professor Willow) is being questioned by the Police about a Stolen Pokémon. The Police and Professor run to find the theif.

Arriving at the now-empty lab, Luke and Richard wonder around, looking for the Professor but don't find him. Luke suggests that they take a Pokémon each and find him. They both pick up a Poké-Ball and go to find him.

At a Park, the Theif (Owen) has confronted the Professor, stating that his Pokémon is useless (Lizleaf) and that he caught a Hoghog which could do better. The Professor states that Lizleaf just needs to grow, but Owen throws it into a river. Luke and Richard then arrive and get ready for a battle.

Futher Episode Quick Descriptions!

002: First Battle! VS Owen!

Luke and Richard battle Owen and start an Quest to retrieve Lizleaf!

003: The Road to Oxoford City

On the way to Oxoford City for their first GYM Badge, Luke and Richard run into a trainer with a lost Bugly that ran away because other Pokémon made fun of it.

004: World Relations! Chikorita and Cyndaquil!

Luke and Richard arrive in Oxoford City and pay a visit to the Global Terminal. A man there gives them both a Rare Pokémon from Johto.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

I want to rejoin the club, and expect I'll be more active this time, or at least, I hope to.

I'll start with my starter Fire Type, and will go on from there next post.

Name Roburn
    Type Fire
    Ability Blaze
    Evolution Roburn –lvl 16- Scawk –lvl 36- Eaglaze
    Description Roburn are some sort of cross between a Ho-oh, Chatot and Torchic. Standing at about knees height, Roburn are bird like creatures with a variety of different shades of brown and red covering its body. The one thing that makes the Roburn stand out from most Pokemon, is the tail feathers, which resemble those of a Ho-oh, being a rainbow of different colours and amounting to more than half of the birds body weight, six separate feathers coming out of the back of its body. It has two small, brown wings coming out of its side. Its beak is a light yellow colour, and is quite small, but hooked downwards out of its mouth. Their eyes are small, round and completely black, and they have three toed talons coming out of their small legs. A small flame comes in the form of a curve of hair on the Pokemons head. Its shiny form is similar, except that all the warm colours are swapped for cold, various shades of blue and grey surrounding the body. Also, the tail feathers are black and white rather than the normal rainbow.
    Pokedex Entries Roburn are very social creatures, using their bizarre tail feathers to attract company. They live in packs of three.
    Is it said that if you see a lone wild ROBURN, you will end up dying alone. Seeing two, however, signifies new life.
    Moveset
    0 – Scratch
    0 – Growl
    7 – Peck
    12 – Ember
    16 – Focus Energy
    21 – Wax Wing (Custom, to be described later)
    28 – Sand Attack
    34 – Mirror Move
    38 – Fire Spin
    45 – Brave Bird
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Thanks for the comments on Jasper, guys. The whole idea came about because I felt like sometimes, human Trainers were being slackers. Added the three returnees, althoguh somehow Base Stats got lost in the MFIV.

@otaku-dono: Some ideas to work with? Here's some random animals, creatures, and stuff: pandas, bearded dragons, skinks, dung beetle, bamboo, peacocks, geese, swans, dandelions, cockitrice, manticore, the hundred-headed serpent Hercules fought, fire ants, termites, robins, geckos, leopards, ligers, cumulonimbus clouds.

@Automatistic: You could just always use Spell, since Fight and Fighting seem to be interchangeable. But if you did use Spell, Unown would have to have that type!

@TheSequelReturns: Archanthern sounds very majestic. I definitely like that line.

@Mew-100: Interesting plot, chasing a lost Pokemon downstream. Are you going to do a fanfic of it?

@handymankg2: Hi! Roburn sounds pretty. Although Ho-oh's tail feather's aren't that big compared to its body (Lugia's tail is much bigger). If Roburn's feathers are about the same size, though, they'd have to be three or four feet long on a two foot tall bird. That is impressive.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

50 Feet and 900 pounds? What is this thing made of? Balloons?

A unified Geographical Pokedex treds into a dangerous business, especially when many regions lay claim to similar events, such as the baby cow, or new Eevee forms. Leads to wars over whose is superior.

I was typing a whole lot of other crap but it got eaten up by the forum being stupid, so I'll just say this:

Pokemon names are only 10 letters long. A few of you should start recounting, NOW!

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

@handymankg2: Roburn sounds like it would be an impressive sight.

@Ysavvryl: Thanks for the praise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc View Post
    Pokemon names are only 10 letters long. A few of you should start recounting, NOW!
    No... How did I miss that? For some reason, I thought 12 was the limit. I'll edit #003 then, which means that Arcanthern just lost the first "h" in its name.

Onward to the fire starter line.

Number: #004
    Name: Bricub (Bright + Cub)
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze

Des: A small orangish-yellow tiger-like kitten. It has a large head, relative to its small body, and large green eyes. Its ears end in three little tufts of white fur. Its whiskers each have a single zig-zag in them, and its two front teeth poke out of its mouth. It has a small line of fire on its back that follows the path of its spine. The fire never seems to go out. Its paws are also large, but its claws aren't very big yet. Its tail is long and mostly straight and like the ears ends in a large tuft of white fur that almost looks like a puff of smoke. Small black zig-zags cross its tail and legs.

Dex Entry: The fire on its back is always a constant temperature. The flames burn brightly, even underwater.

Evo Line: Bricub -> Priburn (level 16) -> Tigraze (level 34)

#002: First Battle! VS Owen!

Major Events

Owen captures a Shuppet prior to Start.
    Luke & Richard battle Owen.
    Luke & Richard defeat Owen.

Continuing from the last episode, Luke and Richard are about to battle Owen, he sends out Hoghog and a Shuppet. Luke sends out his new Willo and Richard sends out his new Watafrog. Shuppet uses Lick on Watafrog, which makes it unable to move, Willo then uses Ember on Shuppet, which makes it nearly KOed. Hoghog uses Pin Missile on Willo, but Watafrog counters it with Water Gun and fires another at Shuppet, Shuppet dodges it and Licks Willo, which leaves it on the ground, but it gets up and finishes Shuppet with Astonish. Hoghog uses another Pin Missle on Willo, who, with Watafrog, combines attacks to KO Hoghog. Willo gets behind it with Astonish, which makes Hoghog turn around, only to be hit with a Full-Blast Water Gun and Owen loses.

Owen runs off.

Back at the Professor's Lab, he awards Luke and Richard with the rights to keep the Pokémon they battled with and gives them a quest to complete the Pokédex, giving them some Poké-Balls, they leave on an adventure.

Futher Episode Quick Descriptions!

005: Oxoford City and the PokéWalker!

After exploring in Oxoford City, Luke and Richard go into a big building, The PokéWalker Building. The Pokéwalker Digitizes Pokémon and they train on a special island. Luke and Richard try them out.

006: GYM Battle! The Fire Trainer!

Luke and RIchard finally go to the GYM and battle the Fire GYM Leader, Blaize.

007: Rival Again! VS Owen & Totodile!

Just outside Oxoford City, Luke and Richard run into Owen, who was given a Totodile. They have another battle.

008: Evolution Conclusion! Willogrim!

Luke battles a strong Goant, a gigantic Rock. The battle was so hard, Willo faints, but evolves to finish the large Pokémon off.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?

Anyone else thinks that Lion cubs are getting too common as the fire starter these days? It will be shame if this idea does not meet reality. Lions are just too perfect not to be a fire type pokemon.

Now one thing I meant to ask you guys.....what would you say will make a perfect flying type pokemon; a pure flying type and no secondary to drag it down?

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Anyone else thinks that Lion cubs are getting too common as the fire starter these days? It will be shame if this idea does not meet reality. Lions are just too perfect not to be a fire type pokemon.

Now one thing I meant to ask you guys.....what would you say will make a perfect flying type pokemon; a pure flying type and no secondary to drag it down?
    Maybe a Pidgeon Pokémon? Hey! That could be our Mystery Fakémon Theme!

Everyone, what do you think of a Pure-Flying Type Pidgeon Pokémon being out first Mystery Fakémon Theme?
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

A swift would make a perfect pure flying, since it is one bird that never stops flying, even when it is sleeping.

Lions are awesome and they live in the hot savannah. So it's a logical move to make it a Fire starter Pokemon. Although now I'm tempted to make an Ice Lion Pokemon just to subvert the image...

A swift would be a nice pure-Fly, although it shouldn't learn Roost. It would never land after all. Other options would be an albatross, as it flies extreme distances. I always had in mind a kind of wind spirit for a pure-Fly, though. Like the dust devils, just a swirling vortex. It could evovle into a tornado!

About Laprantis's size, I checked Wailord first. Wailord is 47.7 feet long and 877 pounds.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Guys, I have a big surprise for you all!

The Fakémon Club Wiki!

On it we can put more depth into our Fakémon and, when the thread gets a lot busier, it will be usefull for finding old Fakémon! I hope you all help and contribute to it! Hope you enjoy it!
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

Wow! that's great Mew-100. You know what we should do? We should dig up all the fakemon ever made in serebii forum and put them here. WHo has all the free times in the world?

As for the pure flying type, I do not think it should be some common bird to take the place. Swifts are too close to swellow while Albatross is too close to wingull. If they are not pure flying types, why should the others be. I think it should be something distinctive, like a peacock, may be - with its huge fan tail, it sure is distinctive.
    Last edited by shac; 20th August 2009 at 3:17 PM.

Yes, although the names area bit lion-ish for the first two in the line, they're actually based on tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew-100
    Guys, I have a big surprise for you all!

The Fakémon Club Wiki!

On it we can put more depth into our Fakémon and, when the thread gets a lot busier, it will be usefull for finding old Fakémon! I hope you all help and contribute to it! Hope you enjoy it!
    That is completely awesome. I'll definitely participate.

Number: #005
    Name: Priburn (Prideful + Burn)
    Type: Fire / Dark
    Ability: Blaze

Des: Its gotten larger and longer now, about the same size as a Luxio. Its ears still have the whitish tufts of fur. Its fur also bunches out a bit near the sides of its head, where its whiskers start. Its canine teeth have gotten larger as well, and now poke out of its mouth a good inch or two. Its legs are longer and more muscular, which when combined with its long sharp claws make it much more dangerous. Two black tufts of fur also stick up near its shoulder and hip joints. The fire along its spine has gotten a little more intense, and now appears to move wildly. The line of fire now continues onto its tail where it thins and spirals along the tail until it gets to the tuft of fur at the end which is still white. Its nose is also fairly large. Black jagged stripes come down from the fire line and extend along both sides of its body. A few smaller black stripes also go across each leg and its short neck.

Dex Entry: Priburn always travel alone. If they see another of their kind, the two will battle to gain the territory of the other.

Evo Line: from Bricub (level 16) -> Priburn -> Tigraze (level 34)

We'll need to get in Contact with the owners of the previous stuff if we want it all on the Wiki.

A few notes about the Wiki: On it I am known as Digital Tamer. I'll see if I can make anyone who joined before I posted the link to it Moderators on it, too. Just sign whatever you make on it and I'll see what I can do!

On the Wiki, I've added an Article about Arata. I'm adding the Fakédex too. The Wiki is also a good basis for our Grand Fakédex. We could nickname it "The Fakémon Encyclopedia"!
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

Quote Originally Posted by Mew-100 View Post
    We'll need to get in Contact with the owners of the previous stuff if we want it all on the Wiki.

A few notes about the Wiki: On it I am known as Digital Tamer. I'll see if I can make anyone who joined before I posted the link to it Moderators on it, too. Just sign whatever you make on it and I'll see what I can do!

On the Wiki, I've added an Article about Arata. I'm adding the Fakédex too. The Wiki is also a good basis for our Grand Fakédex. We could nickname it "The Fakémon Encyclopedia"!
    Awesome! I joint as Pikablu Lv.X, and I'm making a page on a Fakemon tutorial right now. I have a good name for the wiki, if you are able to change it: Project Genesis. Genesis is latin, and means: 'To bring into being a new generation or a new being'.

We all should make a page on our regions, and I'll make a page on the Grand Fakedex.

Sorry but I can't change the Name. I'll see what I can do about making you a moderator. Also, the Wiki itself is the Grand Fakédex!
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

Sorry but I can't change the Name. I'll see what I can do about making you a moderator. Also, the Wiki itself is the Grand Fakédex!
    I meant a Page describing what the Grand Fakedex project is; I've made it now.

Ah, I see. It's very well put! Are you going to do a page about your Region, if you have one?
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

Ah, I see. It's very well put! Are you going to do a page about your Region, if you have one?
    Yup, I'm going to! I added a Page about Jelleye too. Meanwhile, everyone please start contributing to the Grand Fakedex!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikablu Lv.X View Post
    Yup, I'm going to! I added a Page about Jelleye too. Meanwhile, everyone please start contributing to the Grand Fakedex!
    I may think of some entierly new Pokémon to add to the Grand Fakédex!
    Also guys, be sure to check up on my Town Pages, there'll be more to come! I'm also going to add the origins because most of them are based on places near where I live.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    @Terry T: Yeah, it gets you in, but doesn't Lairon evolve into Aggron already? How do you get Crushon?
    Uh, I need to think about that-okay, here:
    You need to go to the Evolution in Sea City then trade in:
    2xLairon
    3xAron
    1xOnix
    1xSteelix

Be warned, CRUSHON IS A NEW UBER! MUHUHUHA!!!!

lol, anyway, I'll cover more on that including the NEW Starclaw, Relichu, and your other Fakémon!

For the first time in the IV club:
    1-Ratting Grass
    2-Ratter Grass
    3-Ratking Grass/Ground
    4-Calentic Fire
    5-Tolameire Fire/Poison
    6-Fuegomo Fire/Poison
    7-Seazard Water
    8-Lizown Water
    9-Wazarfall Water/Ground
    10-Starly Normal/Flying
    11-Staravia Normal/Flying
    12-Staraptor Normal/Flying
    13-Starclaw Fighting/Flying
    14-Pichu Electric
    15-Pikachu Electric
    16-Raichu Electric
    17-Relichu Electric/Normal
    18-Budew Grass/Poison
    19-Roselia Grass/Poison
    20-Roserade Grass/Poison
    21-Dewplant Grass/Ground
    22-Shocat Electric/Normal
    23-Purrbezap Electric/Normal
    24-Lavog Fire
    25-Volhound Fire/Dark
    26-Burmy Grass/Bug
    27-Wormadam ???/Bug
    28-Rushbird Flying
    29-Dashhawk Flying
    30-Wrathgull Water/Flying
    31-Drowngull Water/Flying
    32-Doomgull Water/Flying
    33-Eevee Normal
    34-Jolteon Electric
    35-Flareon Fire
    36-Vapareon Water
    37-Espeon Psychic
    38-Umbreon Dark
    39-Leafeon Grass
    40-Glaceon Ice
    41-Insecteon Bug
    42-Draceon Dragon
    43-Sandeon Ground
    44-Gible Ground/Dragon
    45-Gabite Ground/Dragon
    46-Garchomp Ground/Dragon
    47-Ponyta Fire
    48-Rapidash Fire
    49-Corsola Water/Rock
    50-Corfight Water/Rock
    51-Corwar Water/Rock
    52-Drabug Bug/Dark
    53-Gastly Poison/Ghost
    54-Haunter Poison/Ghost
    55-Gengar Poison/Ghost
    56-Rushsect Bug
    57-Ruirug Bug/Flying
    58-Ruinairect Bug/Rock
    59-Darior Fighting
    60-Riskor Fighting/Psychic
    61-Birbear Normal/Flying
    62-Doobir Fighting/Flying
    63-Wrathir Fighting/Flying
    64-Wingex Flying
    65-Wingez Flying
    66-Munchlax Normal
    67-Snorlax Normal
    68-Munorlax Normal
    69-Aterghost Normal/Ghost
    70-Scofascare Normal/Ghost
    71-Ringflame Fire
    72-Seagate Water/Steel
    73-Makuhita Fighting
    74-Hariyama Fighting
    75-Ledyba Bug/Flying
    76-Ledian Bug/Flying
    77-Ledibird Bug/Flying
    78-Undertide Water
    79-Drowder Water
    80-Flowown Water
    81-Chioon Psychic/Dragon
    82-Draic Psychic/Dragon
    83-Mindona Psychic/Dragon
    84-Buggon Bug/Dragon
    85-Strigoon Bug/Dragon
    86-Tyrouge Fighting
    87-Hitmonlee Fighting
    88-Hitmonchan Fighting
    89-Hitmontop Fighting
    90-Hitmonslap Fighting
    91-Unown Psychic
    92-Dueen Grass
    93-Venonat Bug/Poison
    94-Venomoth Bug/Poison
    95-Venonado Bug/Poison
    96-Rawoldé Ice
    97-Frezé Ice
    98-Coldheá Ice
    99-Darhord Dark/Fighting
    100-Hauarkad Dark/Psychic
    101-Libolté Electric
    102-Bolight Electric
    103-Wingull Water/Flying
    104-Pelliper Water/Flying
    105-Winperug Water/Bug
    106-Lináy Flying
    107-Diáon Steel
    108-Skarmory Steel/Flying
    109-Aron Steel/Rock
    110-Larion Steel/Rock
    111-Aggron Steel/Rock
    112-Sweesect Bug
    113-Inneet Bug
    114-Combee Bug/Flying
    115-Vespiquen Bug/Flying
    116-Abra Psychic
    117-Kadabra Psychic
    118-Alakazam Psychic
    119-Horter Water
    120-Poerwa Water/Ice
    121-Deeost Ghost/Normal
    122-Phedawn Electric/Dragon
    123-Reinaso Normal
    And the legendaries:
    124-Rotom Electric/Ghost
    125-Sprihawk Ghost/Flying
    126-Kontan Dragon/Fighting
    127-Blazebolt Electric/Fire
    128-Clashice Ice/Fighting
    129-Rayquaza Dragon/Flying
    130-Heatran Fire/Steel
    131-Giratina Ghost/Dragon
    132-Shaymin Land Form Grass/Normal (Shaymin is now part-Normal in Land Form)
    132-Shaymin Sky Form Grass/Flying
    132-Shaymin Ice Form Grass/Ice
    133-Doic Psychic/Normal

There's much, much more!

BTW-Can we hold a celebration? I just had an operation at ten to ten and was asleep FOR FOUR HOURS! Mum called me Snorlax, so I'll make an evolution with the Evolution Well. It'll involve Leftovers and a Blissey. =D
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Terry. T. View Post
    Uh, I need to think about that-okay, here:
    You need to go to the Evolution in Sea City then trade in:
    2xLairon
    3xAron
    1xOnix
    1xSteelix
    isn't that a bit much to put in, even for an uber? do you lose all these pokemon and come out with one crushon??

And I'm beginning to do some spriting work, so Pikablu can do sugi art, and i can help with spriting on the grand fakedex.

P.S. As I said, I'm only starting, so don't go angry if it takes me awhile.
    I will quite literally break down in tears if capcom and nintendo refuse to put pokemon into monster hunter.

Yes that is all I have to say in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaRichard View Post
    isn't that a bit much to put in, even for an uber? do you lose all these pokemon and come out with one crushon??

And I'm beginning to do some spriting work, so Pikablu can do sugi art, and i can help with spriting on the grand fakedex.

P.S. As I said, I'm only starting, so don't go angry if it takes me awhile.
    Check Crushon's base stats, move tutor moves, etc. When I make them.

I'm going to make a Kontan rollercoaster, stay tuned!
    (Yeah, we need to celebrate for TWO reasons)
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast