Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Hmm, a wiki. Interesting idea. The problem comes back up of what are you going to do about ideas with multiple fakemon? The Miltank/Taurus pre-evos, along with that of Kangaskan, new Eevees, and such. Lots of people had different ideas on those. And how many regions would you feature? I'm not a member over there. Oh, and I'm always amused when people mistake me for a guy.

@Terry T: That does seem like a lot to trade for one Pokemon. But I guess if it's on the level of Garchomp, it would need hurdles to get it. Garchomp manages that (some) by only being available in one spot and being slow to level.

I want a Doomgull...

Since there hasn't been a fakemon since Priburn, here's one of the Arkahn legendaries. Comments, anyone? And any suggestions for an ability; four of the six don't have one yet.

Zepharia
    The Western Crane Pokemon
    Type: Normal/Flying (legendary)
    Ability: (undecided)
    Pokedex entry: Known as the Master of Air, Zepharia tests the skill of those who seek him out. His music is often heard without him being seen.

Description:
    Zepharia's body is based off a crane. He has a long slender neck with eight black scales on the back of it. He has two tails, one thin with an end like a guitar pick, the other wide with eight strings stretched across it. Unlike other bird Pokemon, his wings are tan and leathery with silver-blue feathers only at the edges. His orange legs are long with silver bells attached to a feathery cuff a few inches above his toes.

Later, it’s noted that his wingbeats sound like the beat of a large drum (blame it on magic). The bells also jangle and the scales on the back of his neck operate as a kind of clarinet when he speaks/sings.

Location: Celane Grassland Preserve in the western part of Jasper. It's a hilly area with almost no trees, but thick with grass, wildflowers, and low brush.

If I wanted to make my own types, Zepharia would get Music or Sound instead of Normal. But that's not likely.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

To denote a new club, i'm breaking dex order and presenting a new one from the Kyydonastik region.

Hawkling
    Type: Gravity/Flying
    Ability: Brilliance (When struck by a Psychic move, stat raises by 2 levels, but the stat boosted is random)/Rock On (User's Speed raises one level when a rock move is used)
    Appearance: As strange as it is, Hawkling looks like a debilitated wheelchair/bird of prey hybrid. Its beak is sharp, yet aged, as are its claws, and it appears as though always reclined.
    Evolution: Evolves into Hawkins at 22 and Stehawk at 43.
    You'll never guess who this Pokemon takes credit its namesake from.

This whole grandamn Fakedex dealie... it seems like there'll be controversy over what claimstakes one has to certain creatures, Eevee forms will be waged wars over!

Fools rush in, though hesitators are lost... it is a tough call with this idea.
    Last edited by Dilasc; 21st August 2009 at 6:34 AM.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc View Post
    To denote a new club, i'm breaking dex order and presenting a new one from the Kyydonastik region.

Hawkling
    Type: Gravity/Flying
    Ability: Brilliance (When struck by a Psychic move, stat raises by 2 levels, but the stat boosted is random)/Rock On (User's Speed raises one level when a rock move is used)
    Appearance: As strange as it is, Hawkling looks like a debilitated wheelchair/bird of prey hybrid. Its beak is sharp, yet aged, as are its claws, and it appears as though always reclined.
    Evolution: Evolves into Hawkins at 22 and Stehawk at 43.
    You'll never guess who this Pokemon takes credit its namesake from.

This whole grandamn Fakedex dealie... it seems like there'll be controversy over what claimstakes one has to certain creatures, Eevee forms will be waged wars over!

Fools rush in, though hesitators are lost... it is a tough call with this idea.
    Eevee forms will be voted to be chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    @Automatistic: You could just always use Spell, since Fight and Fighting seem to be interchangeable. But if you did use Spell, Unown would have to have that type!
    Un... Unow...

I did NOT spend all night on that. SHUT UP.

I could use Spell... *ponder* Dunno. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Sooo I'm just gonna copy that list I had from the last thread, mostly for my own convenience. ^^

Spoiler:- My Fakemon!:

Long spoiler XD Yes, it has occured to me to make a Word Document, but that's not the point. I'm working on posting pictures of each Fake that comes to mind, such as the MAWILE PREVO BD

Yeah I dunno.

While I was looking for that picture, I found heaps more, so expect to see those in the next few days or something! XD

Baby dragons!

Decided I'm not going to do movesets until I invent the new moves, so all my entries are going to look slightly more boring from now on.

Name Scawk
    Type Fire/Flying
    Ability Blaze
    Evolution Roburn –lvl 16- Scawk –lvl 36- Eaglaze
    Description Scawk are the second evolution of Roburn, and as such, are vaguely similar in the sense their colour scheme is almost identical. Unlike before, the small tuff of fire has now turned into a cluster of five feathers on their head, in the shape of a Mohawk, made completely of flame. Their wings are now longer than before, and reach out to twice its body length on either side, keeping the tan brown colour they had prior. They now have sharp talons on the end of their wings, three of them showing slightly out of the wings edge. The feet are now slightly longer, and have three talons as before, but the nails are now pointed and sharp. Their eyes are red, and piercing, with a golden beak shimmering in front of them. Their tail feathers still keep the rainbow effect, and haven’t grown much.
    Pokedex Entries A SCAWKS talon can grab any creature up to twice their size. Quite often they have been seen to carry whole Ryhorn away.
    SCAWK are third on the most endangered wild Pokemon list. Their brilliant feathers and fur is sold for high price on the black market.
    Extra info Second Evolution of my Fire Starter, Woo!
    Greetings, I'm still a PASBLer.

Hey, new club?! Congratulations on ownership Ysavvryl and I'd like to rejoin if that's okay.

Here's the prologue from my fic that I used as a taster of what my region, Cuaro, is like for any of you who didn't see it before or who have forgotten :
        Spoiler:- Equilibria Prologue:

And in celebration of the new club, here is my Fire-starter line:

Name: Anoyl (Anole+Boyd('s Forest Dragon)+Oil)
    Classification: Lizard Pokemon
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Egg Groups: Dragon/Monster
    Flavour Text: Special glands on their throats secrete an oily substance that can be ignited to produce a crest of flames. This crest is used to deter rival Anoyl from entering the Pokemon’s territory.
    Gender Ratio: 87.5M / 12.5F
    Height: 1’03”
    Weight: 20lbs
    Colour Class: Red
    Evolution: To Draboil at Lvl. 18.
    Move Set:
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    4 Ember
    10 Smokescreen
    13 Quick Attack
    16 Scary face
    18 Fire fang
    22 Swift
    28 Bide
    32 Lava Plume
    35 Double-Edge
    37 Fire Spin

Name: Draboil (Dribble+Dragon+Boil/Oil)
    Classification: Display Pokemon
    Flavour Text: Their saliva mixes with magma in their mouths. They attempt to spit this mixture in attackers’ eyes when threatened.
    Height: 3’05”
    Weight: 50lbs
    Evolution: To Dilophlagm at Lvl. 36.
    Move Set:
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    4 Ember
    10 Smokescreen
    13 Quick Attack
    16 Scary face
    18 Dragon rage
    22 Fire fang
    28 Swift
    32 Bide
    35 Lava Plume
    37 Double-Edge
    40 Fire Spin
    43 Gunk Shot

Name: Dilophlagm (Dilophosaurus+Phlegm+ Flammable)
    Classification: Frill Pokemon
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Flavour Text: They run so fast that they can reputably sprint across small stretches of water. Their fiery crest is largely for show; their magma-spitting abilities are their main defence.
    Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 113.9lbs
    Evolution: None.
    Move Set:
    - Flare Blitz
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    7 Ember
    10 Smokescreen
    13 Quick Attack
    16 Scary Face
    18 Dragon Rage
    22 Fire Fang
    28 Swift
    32 Bide
    35 Lava Plume
    37 Extremespeed
    40 Fire Spin
    43 Gunk Shot
    49 Outrage

Yeah, as you probably guessed, they're based on an Anole/Boyd's Forest Dragon, a Bearded Dragon and a Dilophosaurus/'Jesus Lizard' respectively. Before anyone tries to tell me that Dilophosaurs didn't really have frills or spit an oily substance and that those characteristics were invented for Jurassic park, I know, I just think Spielberg's version is cooler. XD
    Last edited by Inconspicuosaurus; 21st August 2009 at 11:48 PM.
    3DS Name: James
    Friend Code: 4897-7143-5332
    Friend Safari: Poison (Gloom, Garbodor, Drapion)
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Happy to help people find out what their safari is.
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Previously known as JammyU.

Mew-100, that's a legendary idea. I've signed up and made a page and all. Although it makes me less likely to post here and just make a page there, so I might link to the page when I make one. =/

Anyways, here is the Grass starter for my first gen. I'll try to update at least one page per day.

Hey guys, I will be posting my Fakémon Bios here, so not everything is going on the Wiki.

On the Wiki, however, I have added a page on Banbur Town and a page on the new Contest helper, Pokéfee.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Well I hope you guys keep posting stuff here. Anyhow, got you added back, JammyU.

On the Anoyl line, very nice. And it is awesome that it spits dangerous magma. I was just talking to a friend the other day about how there aren't many lizard Pokemon. She's a major fan of lizards, and she immediately suggested frilled lizards or the Jesus lizard. And about a dozen others, like the Hellbender (which is not that interesting actually, but that name is awesome).

@Dilasc: Yay for puns! Hawkling seems utterly bizarre, though. Good for it.

@Automatistic: The Mawile pre-evo does look cute (but then again, so does Mawile). But the pose makes it look like it's picking its nose. Sorry about the comment, but that's what I thought.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Am I the only one who still feels bad vibes from the idea of this Grandeous fakedex, especially on a Wiki, which I'm not good at making pages for.

That said, 2 or 3 person collaborations could work, but you're asking near or even more than 15 people to make a region peacefully.

This could fall apart, but I'll let it be for now.

Currently on Hiatus

Hi, I was in the old club
    Here's a Fakemon

Dunpirit
    No 521
    Class: Desert Spirit Pokemon
    Type: Ground/Ghost
    Height: 2'01''
    Weight: 20.3lbs
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Description: A smallish floating sandy, pear-shaped blob. It has floating ghostly hands and a stone emblem on its chest
    Pokedex Entry: They hide in the sand. In someone walked past a hidden Dunpirit in would look like a small lump of sand. The enjoy scaring explorers
    Evolution line: Dunpirit - lvl 26 - Sanspirito

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I was in the old fake club...

Okeydokies, new fakemon time:

Pharoedon
    Class: King Pokemon
    Type: Rock/Ghost
    Ability: Levitate
    Description: A zombie-like Peteradon, with blue flames in it's eyes. Also with soem kind of rocky crown on it's head.
    Pokedex Entry: This pokemon's cry could tear appart continents. It suppsosedly was the ruler of a great army.

The main legendary of my region. You find it at the bottom of some mountain-cave thingy. It's based off those Egyptain rulers that I cannot spell for my life.

In the room you find it in, there is braille on the walls. It talks about it' conflict with anotehr ruler of a faraway land called Regigigas...

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Here's number 6.

Number: #006
    Name: Tigraze (Tiger + Blaze)
    Type: Fire / Dark

Des: It is now a fairly large pokemon, but still not very tall. Its face has Yellow stripes that go above its eyes and extend off into tufts of fur that stick off of its head. Its front teeth are also quite long and stick out almost like a saber-tooth tiger. Its claws are also longer and have a bit of a jagged edge to them. Its legs are very muscular, and it has immense strength for its size. The fire-line along its spine is now very bright and hot and gives a noticeable impression of hot air over it (that distinct wave the air gets when hot). The tufts of fur on its shoulder and hip joints is also more layered and jagged looking. The stripes are thicker and longer and now spread all over its body except for its face and stomach. Its tail ends in a large spiky tuft of white fur.

Dex Entry: Tigraze are extremely territorial, and will hunt any other Tigraze that enters its territory. They rival with mountain dragons over territory.

Evo Line: from Bricub (level 16) -> from Priburn (level 34) -> Tigraze
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Quote Originally Posted by Dilasc View Post
    Am I the only one who still feels bad vibes from the idea of this Grandeous fakedex, especially on a Wiki, which I'm not good at making pages for.

That said, 2 or 3 person collaborations could work, but you're asking near or even more than 15 people to make a region peacefully.

This could fall apart, but I'll let it be for now.
    We shall be making a GROUP of regions.

Come on... Number III died?
    Meh, feels nice to be posting on the fourth page rather than the, say, one-hundred-and-eleventh.

Surfer Treeco: Nice. Very nice. By the way, you mean a Pharoh, correct?
    Anyway, I like how it's a rival to regigigas... and, to make that even more pronounced, you made it so it is rumored shatter continents, which contrasts nicely with the myth Regigigas moved the continents.

JammyU: I've never actualy seen Jurasic Park, but, I must say those are some nicely thought out Fakemon. The way you made them so they could use oil in multiple ways... genius.

Anyway... I'm going to just go ahead and post my Gym Leaders and Elite Four in celebration of my birthday.

Name: Tanya
    Badge: Paw Badge
    Type: Rock

Name: (The great) Fistor
    Badge: Uppercut Badge
    Type: Fighting

Name: Fresly
    Badge: Drift Badge
    Type: Ice

Name: Lotus
    Badge: (Unnamed)
    Type: Water

Name: Adam
    Badge: Ion Badge
    Type: Electric

Name: Energia
    Badge: Sky Badge
    Type: Flying

Name: Sparkle
    Badge: Gleam Badge
    Type: Steel

Name: Sora
    Badge: Soar Badge (Still thinking about this one's name...)
    Type: Bug

Elite Four:

Name: Ecton
    Type: Ghost

Name: Amore

Name: Fern
    Type: Grass

Name: Kitsie
    Type: Normal

By the way, Kitsie is Tanya's older sister. Can you figure out where their name comes from?

Spoiler:- Hint-that-will-probably-instantly-give-it-away:
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

More questions on the wiki 1: Who can edit the pages? and 2: What use would it be outside of just a collection?

I added the returning members. There's a few active posters that I recall who haven't posted yet, but they've got until Saturday to show up.

@Tyranitaur Trainer: Dunpirit reminds me of some video game enemy; can't remember where, but I'm sure I've seen something like it. Still, sounds fun.

@surfer treecko: Pharoedon is cool, but to make sure it is connected to Eygptian pharaohs, put a snake on the crown. If a drawing of it had the ancient Eygptian style, it would look awesome. Check your grammer on the Braille part, though (sorry, internal editor is bugging me).

@TheSequelReturns: I'd stick with the Grass line, but I can think of plenty of people who would love the Bricub line. Espeically since it's a fire tiger.

@Kindrindra: It didn't really die; Sike wanted to free up her free time, so to speak.

On your Leaders, Sparkle the Steel Leader made me laugh; I hope she has a good sense of humor. They all seem kind of young, but passable. I seem to think that every generation had at least one old Leader/Elite. Agatha, Bertha, and Wattson come to mind. And Perfume Badge came to mind for Lotus (flower name plus Water type, kinda fitting).

Updated a couple of new pages on the Wiki. Here and here. The final stages of my Grass starter.

And here is my Fire starter and its evolution.
    Last edited by palingensia; 23rd August 2009 at 8:15 PM.

This Wiki has led to a rise in single line posts. As second in command, I will remind you all that regardless of the reason, it is spam.

Put some meat on your posts or you can't have any pudding... not that any of you youngsters would get the reference.

That said, if you're making groups, make them now, as I'd like to have partners who know what they're doing and have lotsa common sense.

Otherwise, the page is just a place to detract from the club's post value, and I won't let that happen.

Now, for something new: we return to scheduled Pokedex order, carried over from previous club. I will be starting from the beginning again after we end so I can get more feedback... I notice most people get wrapped up in their own ideas.

Aerows is the archer of the wind, it looks like a badass cupid, but the wings are too small for flight, yet it can glide like the wind. With such accuracy, it has No Guard or can be a Snipe user. It can also be given ability tutor to learn Levitate.

Evolved, it can become Aerowga becoming more powerful.

Aerows is a Fight/Wind type, an interesting combo for sure.
    Last edited by Dilasc; 23rd August 2009 at 7:54 PM.

Currently on Hiatus

I too am getting that bad vibe that Dilasc referred to about the wiki pages. Unless you're going to go for the full blown site dedicated to a user-created game/region like me and my partners have, I don't see why you need web pages as opposed to just discussing your ideas here. After all, here you get the benefit of the other members' comments and advice and the club by itself has served us perfectly well so far, has it not? The only use I see is the archiving idea, but I'm pretty sure everyone would have their own lists of their own fakemon, and do we really need to be able to access other peoples fakemon info after we've each helped them out with suggestions etc.?

Anyway, back to business as usual as it were;

Kindrindra: Nice Gym's, Ice early on and Bug last are especially unusual (in a good way ) and thanks for the compliments on my starters. I think I might follow your lead and get some opinions on my Gym Leaders:

City: Lithos City.
    Name: Kimberley.
    Type Speciality: Steel.
    Profile: The daughter of a busy mining supervisor, Kimberley turned to Pokemon training out of boredom. She showed, however, some hidden talent and quickly rose through the ranks to become Lithos Gym Leader with her hardy and devious Steel-types.
    Rewards: Crater Badge + TM Metal Claw
    Team:
    > Lvl. 16 Metropede (Bug/Steel)
    > Lvl. 12 Mawile (Steel)
    > Lvl. 10 Aron (Steel/Rock)

City: Duskvine Village
    Name: Blake.
    Type Speciality: Dark.
    Profile: Though the Duskvine Villagers are famously reserved and mysterious, Blake’s tendency to spend more time with his shadowy Pokemon than other people makes even his neighbours nervous around this reclusive young boy.
    Rewards: Thorn Badge + TM ?
    Team:
    > Lvl. 20 Nautileaf (Grass/Dark)
    > Lvl. 22 Dreadra (Dark)
    > Lvl. 18 Illura (Dark)

City: Russet City
    Name: Juliet.
    Type Speciality: Poison.
    Profile: A typical sullen city-kid, Juliet’s Pokemon feed of off the smoggy pallor that surrounds Russet City. Her name’s poetic origins contrast her less-than-dramatic attitude to life in general, though learning of the original Juliet’s tragic end spurred her interest in poison and venoms.
    Rewards: Smog Badge + TM Toxic
    Team:
    > Lvl. 26 Gengar (Ghost/Poison)
    > Lvl. 24 Heatoad (Fire/Poison)
    > Lvl. 24 Spinarak (Bug/Poison)

City: Stalvern City.
    Name: Savannah.
    Type Speciality: Ground.
    Profile: Though she takes every opportunity to venture out into the desert to train her Pokemon, Savannah is always loyal to her friends and neighbours and fiercly guards the well-hidden town of Stalvern.
    Rewards: Dune Badge + TM ?
    Team:
    > Lvl. 32 Styrone (Rock/Ground)
    > Lvl. 28 Sandslash (Ground)
    > Lvl. 26 Spykin (Ground/Fighting)

City: Redwood Grove.
    Name: Skyler + Claudia.
    Type Speciality: Flying.
    Profile: This brother and sister team rules the roost in Redwood Grove. Their powerful father assured them their place as Gym Leaders, but don’t be fooled, their battleground is in their element and their pokemon aren’t just pampered pets.
    Rewards: Aviation Badge (better name?) + TM ?
    Team:
    Skyler
    > Lvl. 38 Jaylark (Aether/Flying)
    > Lvl. 34 Farfetch’d (Normal/Flying)
    Claudia
    > Lvl. 38 Drifblim (Ghost/Flying)
    > Lvl. 35 Xatu (Psychic/Flying)
    > Lvl. 34 Chatot (Normal/Flying)

City: Tempest Village.
    Name: Zach. (Sprite)
    Type Speciality: Electric.
    Profile: An astonishing combination of eccentric inventor and wise elder, Zach is both respected and loved by the people of Tempest Village. His lightningrod-topped gym sticks out like a sore thumb in the sleepy village of round-houses and terrace gardens.
    Rewards: ? Badge + HM Strength/Rock Climb
    Team:
    > Lvl. 46 Granico (Rock/Electric)
    > Lvl. 44 Ampharos (Electric)
    > Lvl. 40 Lanturn (Electric/Water)
    > Lvl. 40 Reafear (Electric/Flying)

City: Igna Village.
    Name: Ignacio.
    Type Speciality: Fire.
    Profile: Ignacio’s great-great-grandfather founded Igna Village and built it’s citadel after being saved from an eruption of the volcano by the Guardian. The Magma Knights are nowadays more monk-like than warriors but Ignacio continues his knightly conquests in the form of accepting Gym Challenges in his imposing castle.
    Rewards: ? Badge + HM Strength/Rock Climb
    Team:
    > Lvl. 46 Magroar (Rock/Fire)
    > Lvl. 44 Camerupt (Fire/Ground)
    > Lvl. 40 Torkoal (Fire)
    > Lvl. 40 Draboil (Fire)

City: Frostwind Lake.
    Name: Herman.
    Type Speciality: Ice.
    Profile: Herman meditates almost ceaselessly in his isolated house on the banks of Frostwind Lake. Many challengers are beaten by the effort of reaching his abode before they even encounter his icy team.
    Rewards: Crystal Badge + TM ?
    Team:
    > Lvl. 51 Nanupick (Ice/Steel)
    > Lvl. 50 Blizzopard (Ice/Aether)
    > Lvl. 48 Pufferno (Ice/Fire)
    > Lvl. 48 Jynx (Ice/Psychic)
    Last edited by Inconspicuosaurus; 24th August 2009 at 6:42 PM.
    3DS Name: James
    Friend Code: 4897-7143-5332
    Friend Safari: Poison (Gloom, Garbodor, Drapion)
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Happy to help people find out what their safari is.
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Previously known as JammyU.

@Kindrindra: Nice gym set. All of the leaders are young, and most of them are teens - that does not seem right somehow. I say put in a bit variety in the age department.

@TheSequelReturns: Ooh! Tigraze seems scary! Hunt other ones? My, are they fierce! Seems like a bolder looking Raikou bar the headdress thingy designwise though.

@JammyU: Arte those dragons fossil revivals?
    But then my good friend, you have to tell us about those new pokemon! Blizzopard, Magroar, Granico, Jaylark all are intriguing names. Do tell more!

As for the Wiki, I think it's a good effort to retain fakemon hype. I mean it will remain even after we have lost interest in the whole fakemon business someday (ooooh! scary thought!), right? Then we can always come back to check our works. That should be fun. But I recommend we take it slow. Keep the fire burning here.....and keep the coals aglow there, you know what I mean...

Okay, new fakemon time:

This is not really new; I posted this in the FC III, just before it got doomed. Thought I would just post it again here,

Elfool: - the elf pokemon (counterpart of mime jr.)
    Type: Normal (I do not like new types per se, but I think this line sits best under 'Magic')
    Des: Elfool is a little pokemon about the size of a mime jr. though with distinct legs. It's more like a brownie, with knobbly feet, twiggy arms, roundish face with a forgetful look. It has got a fairy hat with a Christmas bell at the tip. It wears a overall that's striped red and green.

Elfool evolves into Elfiend (dark version) when exposed to a dusk stone, or a Elfairy (light version) when exposed to a dawn stone.
    Last edited by shac; 23rd August 2009 at 9:55 PM.

Hi, just thought I'd post and say I'm back in! I forgot about this club and haven't posted in months, so its good to be back

I'm making a fake game with my cuz (Tyranitar Trainer, I think he's already joined), our reigon is a twin reigon, that is to say theres two islands (One half each obviously ) and each has 8 gyms of its own. I've already designed quite a few places and cities etc.

I guess I'll give some people feedback (As no one else ever does):

Shac: Elfool sounds funny (Good funny )
    JammyU: Nice gym rosters. I particually like that you've put Gengar in a poison gym, very unusual!
    Dilasc: Aeorows is cool, and the ability tutor sounds very interesting!
    Kindrindra: Preteen, as in 11 or 12? That's a bit young to be a gym leader! I like the rosters and the types though, espically Bug as the 8th
    TheSequelReturns: Tigraze sounds awesome, I want one!
    surfer treecko: I like the rivalry with Regigigas thing, as well as the fact its based on Ancient Egypt.
    Tyranitar Trainer: As I've already told you, that sounds awesome. I can't wait to see it's evo!

So yeah. I'll post some of my stuff next time
    Current Soulsilver mono-type team:

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire DO NOT deserve remakes, and that Game Freak need to stop selling us the same bloody game twice, and use their time to make us something NEW!(started by Leaderfraser!)

Devianart | Youtube

Hello leaderfraser! I don't remember you personally, but you're on the list, so it's all good. Hope to see some of your stuff soon.

@JammyU: Nice ideas with those Gym leaders: I like Juliet's background and the description of the Electric Gym sticking out like a sore thumb. Emergent Badge is a weird name (possibly a Grass type). Has Aviator Badge been used? And for some reason, the Dark Gym description and its Pokemon made me think Thorn Badge for it. Just some ideas.

Also, I always love it when people use certain names. Herman is one of them.

@shac: Did I respond to Elfool last time? I don't remember. But it's a funny little Pokemon, being kind of Christmas-y and the expression you described. And both evolution names are great; I'd want to try working both into one team.

The second of the Arkahn legends here. The reasoning behind the name is a bit lengthy, so here it goes. It's the sounds of a thunderstorm, the 'huuuuu' of the wind blowing and the clap of thunder being the 'kyo' part. Plus, since this is a different culture, they could have different ideas for what those sounds would be written as.

Hu-kyo
    The Northern Dragon Pokemon
    Type: Electric/Dragon (legendary)
    Ability: (undecided)
    Pokedex entry: Known as the Master of Thunder, Hu-kyo tests the heart of those who seek him out. He often appears in flashes in darkened skies.

Description: Hu-kyo’s body is black, long, and serpentine (no limbs). The irises of his eyes are large and black, and he can blend in flawlessly into any stormy night. Except for this: all along the sides of his body are electric yellow fins, glowing bright and strong. He has a large fan-shaped tail, with five sparking wires trailing behind. More sparking wires serve as his whiskers. Since most of the time he is in motion, estimates say that he is forty yards long.

Location: The Gray Mountains in the north part of Jasper, to the east of the swamp forest area.

More new pokemon...

Wudchik
    Woodpecker Pokemon
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Guts/Skill Link
    Pokedex Entry: Wudchik seacrhes for food by pecking at tree bark. It is often mistaken for a drill.

Description: Wudchuk has a simalar appearence to those bird statues that bob up and down. It has a red bandana around it's head.

(Evolution of Wudchik, can't decide name)
    Drill Pokemon
    Type: Fighting/Flying
    Ability: Guts/Skill Link
    Pokedex Entry: At night you can hear (PPokemon's Name) pecking at steel to toughen itself up.

Dectription: Uh... The other one but bigger? I haven't decided yet...

Locations: (Grass) Route 302, Route 303, Dewdrop Forest, Route 309, Route 310
    Locations: (Headbutt) Lake Typhoon, Lake Tempest

No grammar mistakes here. (I think)

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Here's the evo to my desert spirit pokemon

Sanspirito (Sand+ Spirit+ o)
    No 053/ No 5??
    Type: Ghost/Ground
    Class: Sandstorm Pokemon
    Height: 3'05''
    Weight: 47.3lbs
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Description: In body shape it is a larger version on it pre-evo. It now has larger ghostly hands and has a floating tail like think that is in the shape of a tornad. Its mouth is a large circular vaccum and it has 5 stone tablets on its back, sides and head
    Dex Entry: The stone tablets on it back are said to tell the legend of the creation of Narrantos. Some scientist have claimed they have proven this false
    Evolution line: Dunpirit - lvl 30 - Sanspirito
    Base Stats
    HP 70
    ATK 70
    DEF 80
    SP. ATK 100
    SP. DEF 75
    SPD 55

Edit:
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/4j3rr8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i25.*******.com/2rpfpmd.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Tyranitar trainer; 24th August 2009 at 7:57 PM.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I am not joining the Wiki, it's quite pointless if I do say, because why did this club get ressurected in the first place if there's going to be a Wiki taking over. I seriously am confused.

Anyway, more Pokémon Fusion techinques!
    Relichu
    1xRaichu
    3xPikachu

Ruinairect
    1xRuirug
    1xRushsect
    1xAerodactyl
    1xAterghost

I don't get ruinairect, but...
    Check the Cardos Dex for your favourites then ask what fusions to do!
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast