Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

There's no freaking way you're going to give a pokemon that high of a special attack stat without some sort of drawback. Slaking has Truant and Rampardos has terrible defensive tying and bad speed. And speaking of speed, 215 speed is SUPER unrealistic. Try to avoid power creep if you can, okay?

Also, WarpSpeed is broken. It's like Explosion, except guaranteed to destroy, no matter what the opponent does to stop it.

It is possible to make cool pokemon and moves without them being totally broken, if you can believe it.

^ Click this for good times ^

I know it is, I've done it many times before, but I wanted to go Mary-Sue on Koliblast and make it broken as ****.

Steel type eeveelution
    Robo-reon
    Pokemon Black FC: 3782 9532 6994
    PM me if you want an Oshawott
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2ducxgk.gif[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credit:

If there is ever going to be a Steel eeveelution, it will be caller Ferreon. It sounds so much cleaner to say.

Well look at the defense... Its pretty low in my opinion, also... I have the starters all planned but i do in fact need a spriter that can work in a 64 x 64 space and also a good pc icon maker... By the way, love the hummingbird stages

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

A lot of one line posts! Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    I know it is, I've done it many times before, but I wanted to go Mary-Sue on Koliblast and make it broken as ****.
    If you're not going to take things seriously, why would anyone take your ideas seriously?

The fact that this thing assures at least 1 kill is terrifying and bannable in even Uber play.

You can have an overspecialized creature, but with some balance.

Brachcus
    Type: Ground/Electric
    Breeding Group: Monster
    Abilities: Dirt Chew (heals from ground moves)/Sturdy
    Dreamworld: Simple

Stats: 180 HP/106 Atk/90 Def/SpAtk 57/SpDef 97/Spd 3
    Total: 533

This revived Brachiosaur seems kinda broken, doesn't it? Simple or Ground Immunity or assured survival? Balance? Limited movepool! It has great STAB with Quake and its new Electric clone: Thunderclap (which gets blocked by Soundproof) but from there? Uh... what else? There's... Iron Tail? Dragon Tail? Stomp? Howl? Hmmm... where's the good stuff... ah, here's Nitro Boost... yea right!

He can't make his own Trick Room, and he weights 3 tons! 3 tons is more than any other Pokemon, and makes him take 140 damage from Grass Knot... ouch! Add in the weakness it provides... OUCH! Don't give this thing Sap Sipper... or do, and watch it become weak to the ever common Earthquake instead.

So is it bad? Maybe not... but is it broken? Not likely. Without any good non-stab coverage, it can't do too much. If only it had Ice Fang or Rock Slide.

We can look at its counterpart in Jaarm, Mamench, the Mamechisaur!

Type: Rock/Electric
    Ability: Dirt Chew/Solid Rock
    Dreamworld: Speed Swap (changes base speeds with the enemy when this Pokemon switches in. In doubles, swaps with faster foe)
    146 HP/137 Atk/105 Def/40 SpA/100 SpD/12 Spe
    Total: 540

Sounds broken! But... rock and electric Stab don't mesh well. Its also heavy enough to be beaten well by Grass Knot AND Low Kick... oops! If you don't go Dirt Chew, you switch out of Ground types very fast and its not as durable as Brachcus. Sure, its movepool is a little better with Stone Edge actually available as well as breeding capacity with the Dragon Group... but that's about all. Even Speed Swap can be ruined if you swap with something already slow. In fact, the creep in speed in Jaarm can be fairly inversive.

Broken? Hopefully not! Specialized? A fair bit, yes, but not annoying and it requires careful planning!

Hummingbird lamely just comes in and says LOL DIE!

HENCE, I won't treat your ideas with respect if you don't treat your own ideas with respect.

Also, all these posts about I'm gonna do this or gonna do that... they're cluttersome really! I did mention before that 1 liner posts are frowned upon in rapid succession.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

wow, then its ok legnek, but we can use the rest of the other guys. like moular, fledgal, squggly and all the other non starters me and KMG96 made
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

What do you mean? I'm confused, and i have a new ability for you all; short fuse: if this pokemon is hit by a physical attack, its attack gets maxed, and every physical move gets a STAB to it... downsides are you cannot retreat, use any status or sp. Attack moves like growl howl or like ice beam, or give items... Only way to revert to the normal state is by making the pokemon sleep, but awakening items will not work. And the user rests for 5 turns... Don't tell me thats broken because IMO thats a serious downside.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by legnak View Post
    What do you mean? I'm confused, and i have a new ability for you all; short fuse: if this pokemon is hit by a physical attack, its attack gets maxed, and every physical move gets a STAB to it... downsides are you cannot retreat, use any status or sp. Attack moves like growl howl or like ice beam, or give items... Only way to revert to the normal state is by making the pokemon sleep, but awakening items will not work. And the user rests for 5 turns... Don't tell me thats broken because IMO thats a serious downside.
    That's broken. Most people don't carry sleeping moves with them. Also, STAB on everything doesn't even make sense. Did you know that it stands for "Same Type Attack Boost"? That means only the user's types get STAB. Anything that raises to +6 attack needs a serious drawback. Belly Drum has the half HP and Anger Point requires that you're hit by a critical hit, which is unlikely to happen and you may not even survive.

@Dilisac I understand.

I'll post a more respectable idea later. (ooh, one liner post!)

Alright, fair enough... Any status effect, poison burn sleep or frozen.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Yeah, agree with Dilasc, we have too much one liner >.>

Spoiler:- Current Fakedex:

-------------------------------------------

From top to bottom, From left to right: Spring -> Autumn -> Summer -> Winter
    Shifairy
    Type: Grass(Spring) / Fire(Summer) / Flying(Autumn) / Ice(Winter)
    Species: Season Fairy Pokemon
    Ability: Season Force*
    Hidden Ability: None
    Height: 0.7 m -- Weight: 4.8 kg
    Colors: Pink(Spring) / Yellow(Summer) / Orange(Autumn) / Blue(Winter)
    Body Style: With Single Pair of Wings(Two or More Pairs of Wings for Spring)
    Gender Ratio: Genderless
    Egg Group: Undiscovered groups
    Habitat: Forest or Rare
    Held Item: Spring Stone 25% ; Summer Stone 25% ; Autumn Stone 25% ; Winter Stone 25%

Entries
    Vermilion:Legend said that this Pokemon dwells inside the Miraclria Forest and maintains the forest's climate.
    Azure: It is a fairy that controls and maintains the seasons and change forms depends on the season.

Stats:
    HP -- 100
    Attack -- 100
    Defense -- 100
    Sp.Atk -- 100
    Sp.Def -- 100
    Speed -- 100
    Total: 600

Evolutions line:
    Shifairy

Learnset: (Italic: Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter)
    -- Headbutt
    -- Charm
    -- Quick Attack
    10 Mega Drain/Flame Charge/Air Cutter/Icy Wind
    20 Teleport
    30 Wood Palm*/Fire Punch/Air Slash/Ice Punch
    40 Season Change*
    50 Season Beam*
    60 Season Storms*
    70 Sleep Powder/Will-O-Wisp/Air Swift/Rest
    80 Wish
    90 Leaf Storm/Overheat/Windstorm/Blizzard
    100 Aura Sphere

* Season Force - Change forms depends on the season.

* Wood Palm
    Type: Grass
    Category: Physical
    PP: 15
    Power: 75
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: May leave the foe flinched.

* Season Change
    Type: Normal
    Category: Status
    PP: 5
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: ---
    Effect: Change the season into the next season for 5 turns.

* Season Beam
    Category: Special
    PP: 15
    Power: 95
    Accuracy: 90
    Effect: The type depends on the season (Spring->Grass Summer->Fire Autumn->Flying Winter->Ice)

* Season Storm (Shifairy's signature move)
    Category: Special
    PP: 5
    Power: ???
    Accuracy: ???
    Effect: Uses a random move from a specific type depends on the season (Spring->Grass Summer->Fire Autumn->Flying Winter->Ice). The power of moves(if it's damage dealing attacks) is multiplied by 1,5. The user should recharge in the next turn.

Spring Stone/Summer Stone/Autumn Stone/Winter Stone: Change Shifairy's form into the season that the stone represents(Spring stone -> Spring form)
    -------------------------------------------

And the villain team in this region is Team Nebula. Their mission is currently unknown.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 6th October 2011 at 12:29 PM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

i made the evolution for squiggly:

Cuttluid (cuttlefish [a mollusk with 7 tentacles], squid, fluid)
    the Cuttle Pokemon
    Height: 39'7" weight: 563.8lbs
    Entry 1: When it cuttles with pokemon that have sharp horns or claws, it's skin may rip and pour out water.
    Entry 2: Because Cuttluid is made out of water, it can blend in very well with the sea. It may occosionly hug it's owner for no apperent reason.
    Ability: Liquid Ooze, Hydration DW Ability: Water Absorb
    Gender Ratio: 75/25
    EV yield: 2 ATK
    Type: water

Base Stats:

HP: 112
    ATK: 165
    DEF: 93
    SP. ATK: 45
    SP. DEF: 76
    SPEED: 20

Total: 491

Moves:

Basic: poison jab
    Basic: wrap
    Basic: acid
    Basic: withdrraw
    Basic: bind
    Basic: Constrict
    lv 16: water gun
    lv 21: peck
    lv 26: double hit
    lv 29: bubblebeam
    lv 34: glare
    lv 38: drill peck
    lv 46: sludge
    lv 51: toxic
    l 55: curse
    lv 59: recover
    lv 65: gunk shot (male)/sludge bomb (female)
    lv 68: smack down
    lv 74: sludge bomb (male)/ gunk shot (female)
    lv 79: Dark Void (because squid usually live in dark abyss')
    lv 83: nightmare
    lv 87: Water Drown
    lv 91: power whip

evolves from squiggly at level 40
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 30th July 2011 at 3:00 AM.

Credit to Astral Shadow

Cuttluid has a broken Attack stat. You didn't explain which gender is which on the gender ratio. Dark Void is a signature move and it should stay that way. What's Water Drown? Oh, by the way, the height is just a little unrealistic. It's larger than Steelix, and only about eight feet shorter than Wailord, making it the second largest pokemon in existence.
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 30th July 2011 at 3:15 AM.

first of all, its based off a giant squid, which are huge animals. second, his attack is countered by his low speed, sp. def and bad movepool (i think) and roar of time, spacial rend and shadow force should've been signature moves too but the f2 formers can be learned by darkrai and arceus and the llatter by arceus. though you would think only dialga, palkia and giratina should know them. lastly, male is always before female in gender ratios for pokemon.

oh, and water drown can be seen on the previous page with squiggly.

and also, isnt his attack the same as rampardos? so it wouldnt be broken

Credit to Astral Shadow

By events, so tht isn't a valid excuse.

The attack is about the same as Rampardos, but the thing is that Rampardos has a pretty bad defensive type. Weak to Water, Grass, Ground, and Steel, but most of all, weak to Earthquake, which is really bad due to Earthquake being a really good, common move. Water, however, only has two weaknesses, so it's a better defensive typing. Besides, its Special Attack is fairly high, paired with its high HP stat.

As for the signature moves, Darkrai and Arceus get those moves because they are event pokemon.

Also, just because its Attack is the same as Rampardos doesn't mean it's not broken. Garchomp has 130 attack and it's broken because it's hard to counter. It's only got two weaknesses and good defensive stats that make it hard to take down. Sound familiar? My guess is, if this guy was introduced to competitive pokemon, it would get banned immediately, much like Garchomp.

all right then, what about leafblade? leafeon and gallade stole that from grovy6le and sceptile

and special atk? high? its in the 50 or 60s i think............ and you can easily see thundurus, HP politoad, ferrothorn and contrary serperior in places.
    Last edited by Angeltripper; 30th July 2011 at 3:31 AM.

Credit to Astral Shadow

First of all, what does Special Attack have to do with anything? It's not like anybody's going to use it with such incredible attack, so that's not really a drawback.

As for Leaf Blade, that was Game Freak's choice to take away that signature move. However, Leaf Blade wasn't the most incredible signature move. It was really more of an ordinary grass move, while Dark Void is a move that many pokemon would kill to get, and it happens to be the signature move of a legendary.

A bit of healthy debate is always fun, don't you think?

Yes I do. So then, Leaf Blade (While I think it would be cool if it was still Sceptile's signature move) is fine spread ut. A legendary's signature move that can put to sleep any opponent that isn't immune to sleep (And both opponents in a double battle) shouldn't be spread out to anything other than to events.

well then you guys have 2 flaws. first, i can make it an event only move from an event cuttluid, and second, i can just make a fake move exactly like dark void

Credit to Astral Shadow

If you make it an event-only move, then that's cool. However, there's absolutely no reason to create a move that does exactly the same thing as another move. That's just foolish and it doesn't change the fact that it's basically the same move, spread to different pokemon.

I had an idea for something, but first can I ask something. What are all the unused type combos?
    edit: Got them!
    Bug/Dark
    Bug/Dragon
    Bug/Ice
    Bug/Normal
    Bug/Psychic
    Dark/Dragon
    Dark/Fighting
    Dark/Ground
    Dark/Steel
    Dragon/Electric
    Dragon/Fire
    Dragon/Ice
    Electric/Ground
    Fighting/Rock
    Fire/Ghost
    Fire/Psychic
    Ghost/Ground
    Ghost/Water
    Grass/Steel
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 30th July 2011 at 4:29 AM.

I just threw together a chart of unused type combos for you. Too bad you already came up with them yourself. If you're interested, here it is:

Spoiler:- Type combo chart:

"x" means that the type combo is not used. Blank space indicates that the type is taken by an official Game Freak pokemon. "o" is space filler for double types, which don't exist.

EDIT: you forgot several ones that I don't feel like listing right now. However, Dark/Dragon is already taken by Hydreigon and co. and Steel/Dark is taken by Bisharp and co. Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Ice are taken by Reshiram an Kyurem respectively. Electric/Ground is Stunfisk. Fighting/Rock is taken, but I'm not sure by what. Fire/Ghost = Chandelure and co. Fire/Psychic = Victini. Ghost/Ground = Golurk and co. FINALLY, Ghost/Water = Jellicent and co. I used Serebii's Type Matchup chart to make my table, so it's reliable.

EDIT AGAIN: I messed up on my chart. Ice/Psychic is taken by Jynx. Also, Normal/Psychic is taken by Girafarig.
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 30th July 2011 at 5:02 AM.

Hm.... No comment for my legendary? >.>

Eh.... some mistakes on this list:
    Dark/Dragon - Hydreigon line
    Dark/Fighting - Scrafty and Scraggy
    Dark/Ground - I think there's one laready, but... I dunno
    Dark/Steel - Bisharp
    Dragon/Electric - Zekrom
    Dragon/Fire - Reshiram
    Dragon/Ice - Kyurem
    Electric/Ground - Stunkfish
    Fighting/Rock - Terrakion
    Fire/Ghost - Chandelure's line
    Fire/Psychic - Victini
    Ghost/Ground - Golett and golurk
    Ghost/Water - Jellicent
    Grass/Steel - Ferothron(sp?)

And I think Gelatino's chart is right? o3o
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast