Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

0.o Specail sweepers LOVE that item, lol... Also, these are my legendary abilites.

Apricatio: In brightness, attacks increase in power.
    Basically, it's like this: Sunny weather increase specail attack by 25%.

Alkmene: In darkness, attacks increase.
    Basically:rainy/hail weather increases attack by 25%.
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

nice, I like that idea!

could I use those for solontra and maglumia?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

@Infernape77, a gym with Wild Pokemon? Surprised that hasn't been done before. I can see a lot of work has been put into it, even down to the trainer's lines. Can't wait to see the rest! Though if Clone Attack is put on the Double Team spamming trainers in the Battle Frontier/Tower... ugh.

@legnark, a Pokemon that can breed with anything? It must be able to learn a ton of egg moves. Would that mean it would be able to breed with even Ditto?

It's been a while since I've actually thought up a region for my Fakemon to be in, so I have decided to name the first two main games Pokemon Forcefear and Pokemon Mindmax. The main theme of both of is obviously physical vs. special. Here are my two cover legendaries. The difference between other legendaries is that they are more humanoid than animal:

Pownoxx
    Rock
    Intimidate/DW: Pressure
    HP: 110
    A: 150
    D: 120
    SA: 110
    SD: 100
    S: 80
    BST: 670
    One of the War Trio, and one of the cover legendaries. Some sort of humanoid rock monster deity thing.

Breyathy
    Psychic
    Inner Worry/DW: Pressure
    HP: 110
    A: 110
    D: 100
    SA: 150
    SD: 120
    S: 80
    BST: 670
    One of the War Trio, and one of the cover legendaries. Some sort of humanoid psychic deity.

When I can, I'll see if I can make a dex with a few short descriptions of my Pokemon.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

And the third would be a ghost-type spirit pokemon, right? Mind, Body, Spirit and all that?
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

I'm using a dark/flying and psyhic/flying as legendaries...
    any ideas on how to make the part where you catch one and fight the other easier for the psyhic one?
    It was pretty good.

Give it a good electric move maybe? Really, why Psychic and DarK? Why not something more balanced?

^ Night and day, good and evil, etc. Good idea, charge beam would work, it is a specail attacker. Yeah, it isn't balanced, but what bout palkia and dialga? Yep.
    It was pretty good.

Really? I thought it was because you based them off of Princess Celestia and Nightmare from My Little Pony. Anyways, a new item or two:

Glass Shield
    Protects the user from one physical attack, but immediately breaks afterwards.

Glass Mirror
    Protects the user from one special attack, buit immediately breaks afterwards.

^ Arn't they just half protects?:P
    and yes, but at first I based it on good/evil, night and day, then I thought of my lil pony, and decided to base them on the 2 princesses.
    It was pretty good.

Meh, but htey're automatic and don't have to be activated. I quite love the new MLP so I think that the idea is pretty good. Also, some counterparts:

Glass Sword
    Increases the power of one Physical move by 1.5, but immediately breaks afterwards.

Glass Monocle
    Increases the power of one Special move by 1.5, but immediately breaks afterwards.

OH, they are items. Lol sorry, thought they were moves. I'm going to work on the movesets now.
    It was pretty good.

well my legendary trio are cobras - aquatile, thundobra, and lingerhan (linger, because they are poison also and hot, just changed up)... The celestial trio: solontra (sun(day)), maglumia (moon(night)), and virgimagma(core(hence virgil, who led dante through the levels of hell)), also an evil elemental trio: pazu,tazu,gazu,and lezu (earth, fire, water, and air)... Humani (hummingbird - harmony(only found when all of you team is holding berries and all have max happiness)), viron (apocolyptic virus(but man made unlike deoxys)), kronod (kronos(zeus' dad, and kronod is arceus' egg creator(tying greek mythology in here ))) and thats my ledgendaries oh and about my plants not really with the move pool, and not dittio or modinio.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

well my legendary trio are cobras - aquatile, thundobra, and lingerhan (linger, because they are poison also and hot, just changed up)... The celestial trio: solontra (sun(day)), maglumia (moon(night)), and virgimagma(core(hence virgil, who led dante through the levels of hell)), also an evil elemental trio: pazu,tazu,gazu,and lezu (earth, fire, water, and air)... Humani (hummingbird - harmony(only found when all of you team is holding berries and all have max happiness)), viron (apocolyptic virus(but man made unlike deoxys)), kronod (kronos(zeus' dad, and kronod is arceus' egg creator(tying greek mythology in here ))) and thats my ledgendaries oh and about my plants not really with the move pool, and not dittio or modinio.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    ice heal is an item? really? no....the closest name to that is the ability ice body.
    Oh, really? Yes, there is an item named 'Ice heal', This is Ice Heal, if you still think there's no Ice heal. :P

@Hilijix: Errr...... thanks. Actually the gym has been made long time ago, I just re-post it here xD
    -------------------------------------------

Kagami
    Type: Electric/Light
    Species: Glowing Rat Pokemon
    Ability: Static or Lightning Rod
    Hidden Ability: Cute Charm or Eavesdropping
    Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 3.2 kg
    Colors: Gray(Normal) Gray(Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal, tailed body
    Gender Ratio: 25% : 75%
    Egg Group: Field group
    Habitat: Grassland
    Gender Difference: The female Kagami has eyelashes on it.

Entries
    Vermilion: Its mustache and nose can sense electricity and signal sources, while the ears and tail to locates the enemy.
    Azure: The bulb on its tail could glow in the dark, so do its eyes. It stores electricity on stomach and ears.

Stats:
    HP -- 46
    Attack -- 58
    Defense -- 32
    Sp.Atk -- 70
    Sp.Def -- 31
    Speed -- 63
    Total: 300

Evolutions line:
    Kagami (Shiny Stone) Hikami

Learnset:
    -- Leer
    -- Quick Attack
    6 ThunderShock
    10 Little Beam*
    14 Thunder Wave
    17 Shock Wave
    21 Flash
    24 Rollout
    30 Thunderbolt
    32 Tail Glow
    37 Agility
    41 Glowing Beam
    44 Discharge
    48 Power Laser*
    53 Thunder

* Eavesdropping - Increase the Pokemon's evasiveness if it is going to be hit by a physical move, but the Pokemon can't avoid sound-base moves.

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    * Little Beam - Light / Special / 25 / 40 / 100 / Have 20% chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage.
    * Power Laser - Light / Special / 5 / 100 / 90 / The user should charging at the first turn, then shooting the laser at the second turn. The damage increased if the user used Flash before using this move.

* Note: The picture above is a female Kagami. The male has no eyelashes. And the name means isn't just plain 'Mirror', but also from Kagayaku(輝く) and Nezumi(ねずみ)

EDIT:
    Here a list of my fakemon with their japanese names(I know I'm fail on japanese name XD)
    Renva Region's Pokedex (Seen)
    #000 Shifairy (エルシーズ Elshizu/Erushizu)
    #001 Ankyleaf (キロタネ Kylotane/Kirotane)
    #002 ??????????
    #003 ??????????
    #004 Dinrex (フレアレックス Furearex/Furearekkusu)
    #005 ??????????
    #006 ??????????
    #007 Pleswim (海シオ Umishio)
    #008 ??????????
    #009 ??????????
    #010 Chiquail (火傷ズラ Kashozura)
    #011 ??????????
    #012 ??????????
    #013 Foxly (フォクスレイ Foksurei/Fokusurei)
    #014 Inphoon (禅子風 Zenkofu)
    #015 ??????????
    #016 ??????????
    #017 Onitro (タマネ仲 Tamanenaka)
    #018 Springtro (ネギ仲 Neginaka)
    #019 ??????????
    #020 Larvike (幼虫パイク Yochupike/Yochupaiku)
    #021 Rocoon (繭グマ Mayuguma)
    #022 ??????????
    #023 Hedspike (ヤマ針 Yamahari)
    #024 ??????????
    #025 Seawilly (海藻リ Kaisori)
    #026 ??????????
    #027 ??????????
    #028 ??????????
    #029 Kagami (輝ずみ Teruzumi)
    Last edited by Infernape77; 15th August 2011 at 11:12 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

well, its now an ability in my game, and the item ice heal is now freeze heal.

also pokemon in gym? i admit they never done that in a gym, but the have done it in a frontier facility (pike queen's) so its not new to nintendo :P
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

@LokiTheGengar, huh, surprised I didn't think of that! I actually was going to make the third of the trio a result of that rage the physical vs. special war that happened, and was a robotic monster that has a second form that's is a dragon war tank. Though making it part Ghost seems like a good idea.

@Infernape77, is the fact that Kagami learns more Special moves than physical yet has more Attack intentional? Or does its evolution just have more Sp. Attack after evolving?
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    well, its now an ability in my game, and the item ice heal is now freeze heal.

You can't do that! They have never altered the name of an item or ability, they have never altered a single stat point (except for the split into SpAtk and SpDef) so you'll need to change your uninspired ability names. Actually, all of those names re fairly dull. ____ Heal... could you have been a bit more interesting there? Also, Toxic based healing is redundant with Poison Heal as it already heals Bad poison and the game doesn't detect Toxic version for sake of status, just how it functions... an ability would be tricky to program to sense it.

Let's try being creative: let's give Burn heal a better name...

Sauna: Burnt Pokemon are healed from their burns and ignore attack drops. That's a nice effect.

You also post a TON of short posts... actually, a lot of the new bloods do this. I believe a page or 2 ago, the club leader asked this to cease... I would ask this nicely this time... keep your posts meaningful.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

so, nobody is going to comment on my ledgendaries? Also, sauna would be the perfect name for that... "ice heal"? How about defroster? And for the parylze one, how about shock therapy? Anyways... Does anyone else want to help on my project?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Hijilix: Eh, oh, yes D| I'll change that o3o Thanks for telling me.

@bobyjoe: Instead of making the real Ice Heal become Freeze Heal and make Ice Heal become an ability, it's better if you keep the Ice Heal as item and the Freeze Heal as the ability, imo. Actually, we're talking about wild pokemon in gym not frontier facilities, so yeah..... :P

I've also finished the second and third gym badges.
    Here ya go...

The Web Badge

The Windmill Badge.

I really love the web badge, but the windmill badge, is just...... a meh >.<
    I'm not posting the gyms data yet, because, well, because I haven't the information about Fakemon that will be used by the Gym Leader.

Ohai ther derpy red ant :U

Solant (ヒアント Hianto)
    Type: Bug/Fire
    Species: Fire Ant Pokemon
    Ability: Swarm or Flame Body
    Hidden Ability: Flash Fire
    Height: 0.2 m -- Weight: 2.2 kg
    Colors: Red(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
    Body Style: Quadruped, without tail
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Bug groups
    Habitat: Cave

Entries
    Vermilion: It only has four legs, but all four is really flammable and dangerous. Everyone afraid of its sting.
    Azure: It is said that a colony of Solant could burn a skyscraper building in a blink of eye if they are angry.

Stats:
    HP -- 35
    Attack -- 48
    Defense -- 30
    Sp.Atk -- 48
    Sp.Def -- 30
    Speed -- 54
    Total: 245

Evolutions line:
    Solant (Level 24 - Female) Solenoquen
    >>> (Level 24 - Male) Solerior

Learnset:
    -- Poison Sting
    -- Focus Energy
    7 Ember
    14 Bug Bite
    20 Fire Fang

On the whole Freeze Heal ability thing, you'd need something that could freeze reliably, and a move that could freeze reliably might be a game breaker due to the way Frozen works. Besides, I wouldn't really like it on a Pokemon I was using. I have a hard enough time trying to make use Ice Body on my Vanillite, as a casual player.

@Infernape77: Actually, I like that Windmill Badge design. It's kind of Rotom-y. It is definitely a newer style windmill, though, having three blades. Have you tried the old-style four bladed windmill design?

And I notice your fakemon have chibi-style large heads, kind of funny.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

So, here are images of two new Fakemon from my Lightside and Darkside project:

Again in paint, but I'm learning other methods. The left is Esstomp, the Walking Pokemon. The right is its evolved form Attrample, the Armored Pokemon. Esstomp and Attrample were only recently discovered when old machinery became imbued with the mysterious energy wave permeating the Galax region. Both are pure steel types with Esstomp being roughly the size of a SUV and Attrample being the size of a large elephant and being the heaviest pokemon yet at around two tons.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

you should make one that looks similar to the naboo fighter and it evolves into an x wing looking pokemon, also a bat or a bug based off the tie fighter, evolving to the tie bomber... On my side though, i think i need a good scripter.... Also i think i'm gonna connect orre region to the west, available after defeating the elite four, or... Loki, would you like to help me out, and we could put the galax region in my region also instead of orre?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Ysavvryl: Huh, Rotom-y? Oh, yeah, now you mention that! |D Well, I also tried the old windmill design, but I'm totally failed, so I use the windmill with the smae style with those windmills on Valley Windworks.
    Erm..... about the drawing chibi-styled, well, because, the basic guys should look cuter, eh? xD But srsly, it could be looks so scary when I tried to make non-chibi-styled /shot. But, thanks for the comment~

@Loki: You remind me about a manga xD The first guy's lighting, err.... a bit messy, imo. And the second's outline was messy and like stretched. It is good though, for a Paint user. C: I can't comment anything on those guys except the design, so yeah.....

So, this is the current list of Renva's Pokedex, with their Katakana Japanese name.

Spoiler:- Current Pokedex:

Other:
    Professor Cycas (ソテツ 博士 Dr. Sotetsu)

Male player: Tristan (ナツ Natsu - Vermilio)
    Female player: Natasha (ラン Ran - Azura)
    Male Rival(if male): Leon (ヤマト Yamato - Leon)
    Female Rival(if female): Angie (ヒナタ Hinata - Angie)

Team Nebula (セイウン団 (Seiun-dan)

And here is the more-detailed version of Renva Map. Also, Renva's japanese name is レンヴァ地方 Renva-chihō

Spoiler:- Renva Region's Map:

And the name of each Gym Leaders and on what cities, etc.
    1. Dark
      Arthur (ケンジ Kenji) of Imshade Town (ニショクタウン Nishoku Town)
      "The Night's Explorer" -- Eclipse Badge
    2. Bug
      Charlotte (ニリナ Nirina) of Welbur City (マキノシティ Makino City)
      "The Insect Idol" -- Web Badge
    3. Flying
      Winburg (オゾラ Ozora) of Amsterdoom City (アムステルフンシティ Amusuterufun City)
      "The Windmill Nitro" -- Windmill Badge
      Side Note - He is the former Hera of Team Nebula, but he and the other former Elemental Four betray the King and Queen at the past.
    4. Electric
      Sparton (ライト Raito) of Bartovia City (ドクリドックシティ Dokuridock City)
      "The Brave Sparking Soldier" -- Charge Badge
    5. Ground
      Clayla (ミーミナ Miimina) of Hillmork Town (オカツチタウン Okatsuchi Town)
      "A Lady with Heart of Earth" -- Desert Badge
      Side Note - She is the former Atlas of Team Nebula, but she and the other former Elemental Four betray the King and Queen at the past.
    6. Grass
      Minto (キョーモク Kyōmoku) of Peppermint City (ラフォーレシティ Rafore City)
      "The Go-Greener Prince" -- Tulip Badge
    7. Poison
      Darson (テヤミ Teyami) of Nucleassa City (ホシャエンシティ Hoshaen City)
      "Scientist Ninja" -- Nuclear Badge
    8. Psychic
      Sheryl (ハルミ Harumi) of Eindreas City (イダイミライタウン Idaimirai Town)
      "The Calm Future Mastermind" -- Heart Badge

Gosh, this post was very long X.X
    Last edited by Infernape77; 16th August 2011 at 3:05 PM.

Cool region, but I don't like the seventh city's name, and Clayla's name could easily be changed to, say, Sandy.

Other than that (and Team Nebula's cotton candy hideout), it's good, especially the Pokedex.

On a side note, is it modeled after Cuba? It looks like it in shape.

loki yur idea's sound really good, but yur "around" 2 ton metallic elephant might be outweighted by groudon at 2096lbs or so...
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Page 74 of 95 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast