Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Aizle: Thanks ;3 Oh, yes, making sense xD

@Ysavvryl: Lol, Dembat is random and really simple actually, it's from Demon and Bat xD About Ichimp...... really? o: Thank you~

So here is the Fire-type Starter final evolution, of course not Fighting-type again :P
    Previously, I said it'll be a Fire/Flying-type starter again, but after I think again....... Fire/Dragon-type also would be nice.
    -------------------------------------------

Rexagon (リュックス Ryukkusu)
    Type: Fire/Dragon
    Species: Prehistoric Pokemon
    Ability: Blaze
    Hidden Ability: Flame Body
    Height: 1.8 m -- Weight: 89.8 kg
    Colors: Orange(Normal) Gray(Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal with tail
    Gender Ratio: 87.5% : 12.5%
    Egg Group: Monster and Ground groups
    Habitat: Mountain

• --: Evolves Flarex

Gender Difference: None
    Held Item: None

Entries
    Vermilion: Rexagon is very dangerous because it has very sharp jaws, horns, claws and has swords at its elbows.
    Azure: It is said that this Pokemon has been found from twenty-thousand years ago, but still remains until now.

Stats:
    HP -- 79
    Attack -- 85
    Defense -- 78
    Sp.Atk -- 109
    Sp.Def -- 83
    Speed -- 102
    Total: 536

Evolutions line:
    Dinrex (Lv.17) Flarex (Lv.32) Rexagon

Learnset:
    -- Dragon Tail
    -- Psycho Cut
    -- Fire Fang
    -- Scratch
    -- Growl
    -- Ember
    -- Flame Charge
    7 Ember
    12 Flame Charge
    18 Heat Breath
    24 Incinerate
    28 Horn Attack
    32 Dragon Tail
    37 Drunken Strike
    41 Slash
    47 Flamethrower
    52 Detect
    58 Inferno
    65 Dragon Rush
    70 Comet Flare
    78 Dragon Dance
    83 Flare Blitz
    Last edited by Infernape77; 9th September 2011 at 5:20 PM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Would've done this earlier, but thanks to a dumb power outage... Oh great, now you guys know where I am. Don't stalk me!

@FlyShyGuy, the Snowder line sounds pretty awesome! I personally thought that Glalie was the inspiration for Baron Brr, at least in my eyes. If it were a Pokemon I'd use it on my team, even if it did have the 4x weakness to fighting.

@legnak, try a cowbird. It may sound weird, but from what I've heard about, it has a giant population by stealing other bird's eggs and taking all of its food and stuff.

@Infernape77, cool as always, and even if it's that small it shouldn't be underestimated. Though, I'm curious about your move "Drunken Slash" Sounds like a reverse Outrage to me- it's not in your created moves- yet anyways.

@kissmygrass, awesome, the elemental punches are back where they belong. Hopefully they'll be of good use this gen. Interesting choice of gyms, as well.

Well, here's Fakemon #101-#150 of the Ubinoh Region. Get ready to encounter actual bugs in the system, robotic titans, vampires, and mud:

Spoiler:- Ubinoh Dex #101-#150:
    Last edited by Hilijix; 9th September 2011 at 4:26 PM.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    @kissmygrass, awesome, the elemental punches are back where they belong. Hopefully they'll be of good use this gen. Interesting choice of gyms, as well.
    They were TMS once? Cool, they should have never stopped being ones. I still need to decide on all the pokemon who can learn them. Thanks, it took a while to decide on the gym types.

Strif Town (First all mixed up)
    -You, your rivals, Professor Yew, and all your families live here.
    -You and your two rivals go to Proffesor Yew's lab to get your starters. You can choose any of the fifteen starters. After you choose one, your first rival chooses the starter strong aginst yours from two generations before. The second rival chooses the one weak to yours and two generations ahead.
    -You then watch your rivals battle each other and then afterwards Professor Yew heals their pokemon. You then battle your second rival. After the battle your pokemon are healed by Yew. Then you battle the first rival. You get healed afterwards and are given a pokedex.

Yunit Route 1
    Set up exactly like Kanto Route 1 in HGSS, but there is no patch of grass in the southern entrance and the area in the top left corner where you can find an Apricorn is not there. There are no trainers on this route, but there are plenty of pokemon.

Pidgey- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Hoothoot- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Tailow- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Starly- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Pidove- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Rattata- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Sentret- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Patrat- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Bidoof- Levels 2-4 10% Chance
    Zigzagoon- Levels 2-4 10% Chance

A bit hard with the fact I wanted to fit all the regional birds and rodents here. I had to cut out Spearow to make it work.

After getting through the top exit, you come into Ters (Rest) City.

There are five houses here and the Pokemart/Center. There is no gym. There is only two exits, the one you came from and a western exit. However, a butler is blocking the west exit and says:

"Sorry sir/miss. My master's child is having a party on this route and requests that noone come in without an invitation. It should be over soon, so don't fret."

In the first house (not sure of the set up yet, so I'll just refer to them by numbers) there is a young boy who says:

"Hi! My daddy is at the Pokemart getting suplies."

If you go to the Pokemart/Center, you will see the boy's dad in front of the shopkeeper. Talk to the man and he'll say:

"Hmm. That's good. Oh, hello. Sorry, am I blocking you? Well I shoudl be getting home anyways. Good bye."

And then he walks home. If you go back to his house and talk to him, then he'll tell you:

"Oh, hello. You are the boy/girl from the pokemart. Sorry for holding you up back there. Here, I bough way more than I need, so you can have this as an apology."

He then gives you a potion. Afterwards:

"Good luck. Hope that potion can help."

The boy says:

"My daddy spends a lot of time shopping. Sometimes he brings home things we don't even need."

In the second house, there is an old couple, a Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Talk to the old man and:

"Oh, hello youngster. You know, me and my wife have been married for over fifty years. Hey, if you see my granddaughter can you give him/her this?"

He then gives you a package.

"Thank you. Have I mentioned that I've been married for over fifty years?"

The old woman:

"Oh, hello youngster. You know, me and my husband have been married for just under fifty years now. It has been wonderful. Our pokemon have also been married for that long. It was cute seeing my little Rano and his little Rana dressed up like us and walking besides us."

Nidoking (Rano):

"(Not sure, but it'll be a phonetic version of his cry)"

Nidoqueen (Rana):

"(Same as with Rano)"

When you walk outside, your second rival (who is a guy and who's name is currently undecided) shows up and starts speaking to you:

"Oh, hello. I see you found my grandparents' house. oh, what's that? My grandfather had something for you to give me? May I see what it is?"

He opens it up to find two pairs of Running Shoes and a note.

"Two pairs of running shoes? Hey, a note. Let's see, 'Hey (Rival's name). Me and your grandma wanted to get you a perfect birthday present, but we couldn't remember your shoe size, so we got you two pairs of running shoes. If the smaller pair is your size, then at least you have the larger pair for when you outgrow the first. If the larger one fits, give the smaller pair to one of your friends. Grandpa.' Cool. I think these larger ones fit me. Here, you can have the smaller pair."

You then get the running shoes.

"Now then, I need to go. See you later."

Your rival then leaves. Go to the third house. In it is a fat man. Speak to him and he says:

"Man, I am hungry. Hey, do you have any candy? No? Too bad."

In the fourth house is noone. The fifth house has a young lady.

"Oh hello. My name is Elizabeth. Say, do you have any dreams? If you do, then remember to never give them up."

In the Pokemart/Center, along with the shopkeeper and Nurse Joy, there is two people. A female backpacker on the first floor. When you talk to her, she says:

"Heya, dude/dudette. I am a master backpacker. Unfortunately, my backpack broke and I don't have enough money to replace it, so I'm stuck here for a while."

On the second floor is an old man. He says:

"Hello there. I am sorry, but I don't really have time to talk right now."

As soon as you get he running shoes, the butler disappears and you can go to Route 2. I'll work on that later because all of this was made up as I typed it.
    Last edited by CuriousHeartless; 10th September 2011 at 4:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post
    -You and your two rivals go to Proffesor Yew's lab to get your starters. You can choose any of the fifteen starters.
    Fifteen starters? What the heck? Isn't that overkill? Having three to choose from always seems best to me...

This seems like overkill as well. Why so many pokemon on the very first route? People won't even have to work hard to get the best pokemon for their team, since they have so many choices. I suggest making some of these pokemon available in different locations in the region.

^ Click this for good times ^

On the first thing, it's is because it is a unity of all the previous gens, which is why you can choose any of them. Secondly, I might redistribute the pokemon, but I want to try and keep them as close to the beginning as possible.

wow kissmygrass, thats quite a mouth err... Post full... That seems like something that nintendo/ gamefreak would do at the end of thier pokemon career. And i've decided a cowbird for the main bird and then a toucan for my spearow kind of pokemon... And my second bug which the first stage is a night only pokemon: clicket- level: 16- kisada- level: 32-cicadid/ open spot: sheduzz... More details later cuz i'm going to bed.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

I would like to join and here is my join entry. I will just be posting the Stats for the final evolution in the picture at this time:
    Picture: http://werepenguin.deviantart.com/ga...set=0#/d3hkn06

Ronibark (ロンジュヒ Ronjuhi)
    Type: Grass/Dark
    Species: Dark Samurai Pokemon
    Ability: Overgrow
    Hidden Ability: Guts
    Height: 1.65 m -- Weight: 52.2 kg
    Colors: Dark Green(Normal) Purple(Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal with tail
    Gender Ratio: 87.2% : 12.5%
    Egg Group: Monster and Dragon groups
    Habitat: Forests

--: Evolves from Shobark

Entries
    Ronibark are solitary pokemon that inhabit thick forests where vegetation is plentiful. While in their habitat, they hide well and strike at prey and strangers with fierce speed during the night.

Stats:
    HP -- 79
    Attack -- 110
    Defense -- 90
    Sp.Atk -- 40
    Sp.Def -- 70
    Speed -- 112
    Total: 501

Evolutions line:
    Spinbark (Lv.16) Shobark (Lv.32) Ronibark

Learnset:
    -- Pound
    -- Leer
    -- Vine Whip
    -- Quick Attack
    7 Vine Whip
    12 Quick Attack
    18 Grass Whistle
    24 Sucker Punch
    28 Leaf Blade
    32 Taunt
    37 Punishment
    41 Acrobatics
    47 Foul Play
    52 Wood Hammer
    58 Quash
    65 Night Slash
    70 Curse
    78 Power Whip
    83 Sacred Sword
    Last edited by Genton; 12th September 2011 at 7:40 AM.
    "She can violate my rights any time!" ~Brock

@Genton: Hi! Ronibark looks pretty cool. Except one thing: the cute cheery smile Spinbark and Shobark have. If they're supposed to be Dark Samurai, I'd expect a more serious look to their expressions. Not that a Dark type couldn't be cute and cheery, but for the idea, they ought to be more serious. Anyhow, welcome to the club!
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

@Hilijix: Well, firstly, thanks. But I'm a bit confused. What did you mean with 'small'? xD And, what do you mean with Drunken Slash? o.O I never make that move, so that's why there's not on my move list. I only have Drunken Strike, and if you mean that one, that is already on my movelist.

@Genton: Er... is it only me, or that you're using my Fakemon template? The orders, the '--: Evolves blablabla', the stats is very similar with my Rexagon's and EVEN the moveset level is COMPLETELY the same, lol.
    It looks interesting fakemon, but isn't 501 Total Base Stats is a bit low for a fully-evolved starter?

Ehh... anyway, new fakemon time~

Whoal (クダジラ Kudajira)
    Type: Water
    Species: Cannon Pokemon
    Ability: Sniper or Rain Dish
    Hidden Ability: Reload* or ReservedAmmo
    Height: 1.2 m -- Weight: 95 kg
    Colors: Blue(Normal) Blue(Shiny)
    Body Style: With fins
    Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
    Egg Group: Ground and Water 2 groups
    Habitat: Sea

• Route 13 - Common (Sea routes)
    • Route 14 and Route 19 - Common
    • Route 20, Route 21 and Route 22 - Common

Held Item: Passho Berry 5%

Entries
    Vermilion: It was used to be hunted over and over by old tribes for its skin and fins that were very valuable.
    Azure: It could spouts water from its two cannons at its back when the enemies approached it when its alone.

Stats:
    HP -- 90
    Attack -- 40
    Defense -- 50
    Sp.Atk -- 80
    Sp.Def -- 80
    Speed -- 52
    Total: 392

Evolutions line:
    Whoal (Lv.45) Subaleen

Learnset:
    -- Splash
    -- Water Sport
    5 Water Gun
    9 Rollout
    13 Sonar*
    17 Whirlpool
    21 Aqua Ring
    25 Haze
    29 Brine
    33 Soak
    37 Water Spout
    41 Iron Defense
    45 Dive
    49 Hydro Pump
    53 Bubble Guard*

* Reload - If the PP of a move is less than 25% of the Max HP, it'll restore the PP by 50%, but decrease the Defense and Special Defense by one stage each.

* ReservedAmmo - Discard the held item(should be non-berries and non-healing items), and the Pokemon could use any moves four times without consuming any PP, works at the first turn of a battle automatically.

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    * Sonar - Normal / Status / 5 / --- / --- / If used, for three turn, the user's moves will never missed, even Dive, Fly, etc. ; Will fail if there is a Pokemon with Soundproof ability or Uproar has been used before.

* Bubble Guard - Water / Status / 10 / For five turns, it will halved the damage caused by super-effective against the user or adjacent allies. It'll break if the user was hit by moves that connects with slicing, cutting, like Air Slash, Air Cutter, Psycho Cut, connects with spikes, like Spikes, Spike Ball or is hit by Pokemon with Rough Skin ability.
    Last edited by Infernape77; 12th September 2011 at 3:53 PM.

@kissmygrass, yes, they were, and it was pretty awesome, too. They were only in Gen 2, and I believe could be purchased from the Goldenrod Department Store, but as an improvise, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Ice Beam weren't TMs. They could still be taught, though. All 15 starters, plus the regional birds and rodents? Wow. I remember imagining something like that years ago, when Gen 4 was out. However I don't think I have it anymore.

@Genton, that's a pretty cool starter! It's like a physical Sceptile with an added Dark type.

@Infernape77, sorry about that. For one thing I can never remember the height difference between feet and meters. And being on the computer at 7 am may not always have your brain completely ready. Anyhow, a PP Restoring move might be useful in some circumstances, say if there's like a 100 Floor Dungeon or something.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Editting this a little.
    Yunit Route 1
    Set up exactly like Kanto Route 1 in HGSS, but there is no patch of grass in the southern entrance and the area in the top left corner where you can find an Apricorn is not there. There are no trainers on this route, but there are plenty of pokemon.

Now the pokemon are:
    Pidgey Level 2-4 20%
    Hoothoot Level 2-4 20%
    Tailow Level 2-4 20%
    Starly Level 2-4 20%
    Pidove Level 2-4 20%

Just the birds now. Akso, there is a Birdkeeper Male, but he doesn't want to battle you. He says:

"Isn't this route wonderful? So many birds! Any birdkeeper would love this place. I heard that a really strong trainer visits here often."

Here's an idea for another Pokemon:

Name: Woodlet
    Type: Bug
    Species: Woodlouse Pokemon
    Height: 0.75m Weight: 1.3kg
    Ability: Shell Armor / Exoshell: The Pokemon's defense and sp defense is raised 1 stage whenever it's hit by a water move (and raises each turn during rain)
    Appearance: A small, grey coloured woodlouse pokemon, with antennae sticking out of the front, and 6 small legs each side. A grey shell covers its entire body.
    Dex Entry: These pokemon thrive in damp conditions. Their shells expand year on year, and grow darker in colour.

Stats:
    HP: 60
    Atk: 40
    Def: 85
    Sp Atk: 40
    Sp Def: 95
    Spd: 70
    Total: 390

Moveset:
    -- Harden
    -- Tackle
    5 Defense Curl
    9 Struggle Bug
    13 Sensory - Type: Bug Cat: Status PP: 30 Acc: -- Pow: --
    Des: The user searches around using its antenna, to identify the foe. Resets evasiveness, and immunities are nullified.
    17 Rollout
    21 Iron Defense
    27 Double Edge
    33 Steamroller
    39 Coil
    45 Trample - Type: Fight Cat: Physical PP: 10 Acc: 70 Pow: 90
    Des: The user charges at full speed and tramples the user with all of its legs. The target takes damage, and its defense is also lowered.
    51 Shell Smash
    57 Head Smash
    63 Explosion

TMs: 04, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 37, 41, 44, 51, 60, 63, 64, 66, 67, 69, 71, 76, 77, 78, 80, 83, 89, 90

Name: Darklaus (evolves from Woodlet at Lv20)
    Type: Bug/Dark
    Species: ToughShell Pokemon
    Height: 6.7m Weight: 40.0kg
    Ability: Shell Armor / Exoshell: The Pokemon's defense is raised 1 stage whenever it's hit by a water move (and raises each turn during rain)
    Appearance: Woodlouse pokemon, with 4 long antennae sticking out of the front, and 7 legs each side. It's shell is now longer and coloured very dark black. Two eyes are now visible inside the shell at the front
    Dex Entry: Darklaus's shell is one of the darkest shades of black. There are some who say that it has the potential to swallow light.. a bit like a black hole.

Stats:
    HP: 75
    Atk: 65
    Def: 100
    Sp Atk: 65
    Sp Def: 100
    Spd: 99
    Total: 504

Moveset:
    -- Harden
    -- Tackle
    -- Steamroller
    -- Rollout
    -- Payback
    5 Defense Curl
    9 Struggle Bug
    13 Sensory - Type: Bug Cat: Status PP: 30 Acc: -- Pow: --
    Des: The user searches around using its antenna, to identify the foe. Resets evasiveness, and immunities are nullified.
    17 Rollout
    20 Faint Attack
    25 Iron Defense
    30 Double Edge
    36 Steamroller
    42 Dark Pulse
    48 Coil
    54 Trample - Type: Fight Cat: Physical PP: 10 Acc: 70 Pow: 90
    Des: The user charges at full speed and tramples the user with all of its legs. The target takes damage, and its defense is also lowered.
    60 Shell Smash
    66 Explosion
    72 Defense Force - Type: Dark Cat: Status PP: 10 Acc: -- Pow: --
    Des: The user absorbs light into its skin, raising both its defense and sp defense by one stage each. In sunlight, defense and special defense are raised by 2 stages.
    78 Dark Beam - Type: Dark Cat: Special PP: 5 Acc: 100 Pow: 130
    The user swallows up all light on the first turn, and then releases all the light captured as energy on the second. In sunlight, this move can be used instantly, and in rain, this move takes 2 turns to charge.

TMs: 04, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 27, 28, 30, 32, 33, 37, 39, 41, 43, 44, 46, 51, 56, 60, 63, 64, 66, 67, 68, 69, 71, 76, 77, 78, 80, 83, 89, 90

Of course, this pokemon is stronger in rain in its early stage, but in the very late stages, it can really benefit in heavy sunlight. Despite this, its attacking stats are a bit subpar, but there are some great defensive capabilities. Bug/Dark is also an unseen combination
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 13th September 2011 at 12:08 AM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

absolutly love the woodlouse idea... Bug/dark dosent exist yet? wow... Also, why only birds, thats a super easy way to train electric, ice, and rock types... I have the base stats for grubee, coocobee, and groubee. i'm getting to the shell one later: HP: 23,40,55. att: 15,10,50. def: 30,60,45. Sp.att: 20,20,55. Sp.def: 20,15,45. Spd: 50,10,75. Totals: 158,155,345

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Only birds just 'cause. Now then, Route 2.
    North Exit: None.
    South Exit: None.
    East Exit: Ters Town.
    West Exit: Route 3.

Pokemon:
    Rattatta Level 2-5 20%
    Sentret Level 2-5 20%
    Zigzagoon Level 2-5 20%
    Poochyena Level 2-5 20%
    Patrat Level 2-5 20%

Trainers:
    Youngster Junior
    "Hi, do you like shorts?"
    Rattatta Level 4
    Male
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Quick Attack
    "What?! Well do you like shorts?"
    "I must not have believed enough in my shorts."

Lass Nina
    "Hi, do you like skirts?"
    Poochyena Level 4
    Female
    Tackle Howl
    "Poor Poochyena."
    "So, do you like my skirt?"

Non-battlable NPC:
    Backpacker Male
    "Man, I want to continue on, but first I have to decide if I want to go to the gym first or the old farm."

Items:
    Pokeball right above East Entrance.

Route 3
    North Exit: None.
    South Exit: Stif City.
    East Exit: Route 2.
    West Exit: Old Farm

A very small route, but the first with three exits.

Pokemon:
    None.

Trainers:
    None.

Non-battleable characters:
    Madge
    "Hello, stranger. Why don't you stop on by my family's farm."

Items:
    None.

-Peck Fossil

Ancido (ドイドネ Doidone)
    Type: Rock/Flying
    Species: Old Pokemon
    Ability: Rock Head or Tangled Feet
    Hidden Ability: Pressure
    Height: 0.7 m -- Weight: 10.3 kg
    Colors: White(Normal) Purple(Shiny)
    Body Style: With single pair of wings
    Egg Group: Flying group
    Habitat: Grassland

• Peacia Safari Zone - Common (with Jurassic Ticket)
    • Colocient Temple - As Peck Fossil
    • Amsterdoom City - Revived from Peck Fossil

Entries
    Vermilion: This Pokemon has been extinct since more than one-million years ago. It could be revived with Peck Fossil, though.
    Azure: Although it looks weak and defenseless, it actually has a very hard body under its soft feathers.

Stats:
    HP -- 45
    Attack -- 60
    Defense -- 110
    Sp.Atk -- 70
    Sp.Def -- 30
    Speed -- 50
    Total: 365

Evolutions line:
    Ancido (Lv.40) Imperodo

Learnset:
    -- Peck
    -- Defense Curl
    5 Rollout
    9 Wing Attack
    12 Yawn
    15 Air Cutter
    19 AncientPower
    22 Stealth Rock
    25 Rock Blast
    28 Air Slash
    32 Roost
    35 Agility
    39 Drill Peck
    42 Stone Edge
    45 FeatherDance
    48 Amnesia
    52 Rock Wrecker
    Last edited by Infernape77; 18th September 2011 at 4:01 PM.

Oh my God, a dodo pokemon. Why didn't I think of that?

he he, it should hold a melon (watmel berry)... Anyways... I've been taking a break from pokemon all together... I think i'm just losing my intrest in it... Anyways, i have just added a rivalry line to orcabolt... Ginguin (gintoo-pinguin) ...type: ice/water ...abilities: cute charm/ +plush down. Dw: swift swim... +plush down: prevents freezing and boosts defense. ... Data: ginguin is often seen playfully splashing and swimming in artic waters, it is savagely hunted by Orcabolt. ... Physical description: looks like a little seal pinguin hybrid but in a really cute way plushy feathers, tiny beak, wings are very flipper like and it has feet like a normal pinguin... Looks more pinguin more than seal ... Evolution data: ginguin --level 19- > pingueal -- 30 -> emplarus (pinguin-seal), (emporeor- walrus) its obvious what i based these off of, but they have weakness to the orcabolt lineage, due to killer whales preying on both pinguins, seals,sea lions, and walruses.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Gelatino: Actually, there's already a Dodo Pokemon, Doduo and Dodrio :U

@legnak: Hmmm..... melon? o-O
    Well, I don't really think that Penguin+Walrus is a good idea, but..... looks interesting, with the fact that both animals is food for Orca.

A bit and very little update, Ancido's Dex number is changed from 086 to 087. And the main characters' Japanese name, changed from Natsu(Male) and Ran(Female) into Natsuki and Haruna, respectively.

And a bit adding, Light-type move won't affect or damage the target if the target is frozen.

Okey, a Ghost-type Fakemon~

Wondread (タマシト Tamashito)
    Type: Ghost
    Species: Destiny Pokemon
    Ability: Aftermath or Cursed Body
    Hidden Ability: Telepathy
    Height: 0.6 m -- Weight: 3 kg
    Colors: White(Normal) Green(Shiny)
    Body Style: Only head
    Egg Group: Indeterminate group
    Habitat: Urban

• Doomed Forest - One (Every Friday - After rescued Daycare couple from Team Nebula in Green Lake)

Held Item: Destiny Knot 100%

Entries
    Vermilion: It is said that this Pokemon is a soul formed from hatred of those who have been betrayed by loved ones.
    Azure: Wondread could repair a broken heart and connects a red thread between them, and hope it might help.

Stats:
    HP -- 30
    Attack -- 70
    Defense -- 35
    Sp.Atk -- 120
    Sp.Def -- 35
    Speed -- 35
    Total: 325

Evolutions line:
    Wondread (Level up with either Luvdisc or Koiling) Refaith

Learnset:
    -- Night Shade
    -- Leer
    5 Horn Attack
    10 Fury Cutter
    14 Curse
    19 Mean Look
    23 Destiny Bond
    27 Bite
    31 Shadow Ball
    36 Power Gem
    40 Hex
    45 Retaliate
    49 Swords Dance
    53 Psycho Cut
    57 X-Scissor
    61 Void Wall*

* Koiling - A Fakemon that I'll make later.

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
    * Void Wall - Ghost / Status / 10 / --- / --- / This move will cancel any moves that could lower its target's stats(like Leer) or increase its target's stats, but causing status ailment, etc. (like Swagger) or causing status ailment only (like Teeter Dance) and its target is the user and/or its adjacent allies.

* Frozen Prism - Ice / Status / 15 / --- / 75 / This move will freeze its target at the second turn. It will fail if the target isn't Ice-type, has Magma Armor ability, has been already frozen, or the target use Fire-type moves after this move is launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77 View Post
    @Gelatino: Actually, there's already a Dodo Pokemon, Doduo and Dodrio :U
    Forgot about those. But a fossil dodo pokemon makes much more sense, seeing as they're extinct. And nice ghost fakemon, sort of looks like a Gastly wearing an Absol's skull.

@kissmygrass, hooray for shorts and skirts references!

@legnak, I assume you're basing the Ginguin line off of the Piplup line.

@Infernape77, Wondread looks like it can be seen in many different ways, which is pretty cool. It's the next Drifloon as well. Though it evolving with a Luvdisc or Koiling... I'll have to see what it evolves into to understand.

I'm slowly working on the Ubinoh Dex, but I'll probably only be able to on the weekends due to school and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    @kissmygrass, hooray for shorts and skirts references!
    Yeah, I had to.

I will skipp Strif Town for now and do some basics of a very important part.

Safari Zone
    In: Safria Town.
    Safria Town in the second town, so it isn't open when you first get in. The only one their is a young man that uses the Ace Trainer sprite.

"Hey, boy/girl. This is the famous Safria Safari Zone. I'm renovating it to include tons of zones to catch pokemon."

Get the second gym badge and things'll change. Talk to the man and he says:

"Hey, boy/girl. I'm Benton, the owner of the famous Safria Safari Zone. We are renovating, but we decided to open up the basic zone for trainers. You can take the Safari Challenge if you want. Do you want an explanation?"

Yes: "You'll get to go to the basic zone and get 30 Safari Balls. Using this Safari Balls, you can capture pokemon you run across. However, you must leave your pokemon with me, but you get this bait bag. You can use the bait to make a pokemon stand still, so that its less llikely to run away, but it'll be harder to catch. You can also throw mud at the pokemon, enraging them. An enraged pokemon can be caught easier, but is more likely to run away. You only get 500 steps. Here's a special pedometer. When it reaches 500, it'll buzz. It also disactivates any unused Safari Balls, so there's no point doing anything other than come back here."

Yes or No: "Well then, would you like to take the safari challenge?"

No: "Too bad. Do come back if you change your mind."

Yes: "Good. Here's your 30 Safari Balls and special Safari Zone Pedometer. Good luck."

He then escorts you to a door that you automatically walkthrough. The basic zone is a large square with a small, two by three pond of water and tons of grass all around. The pokemon are all level 13 and below, but not sure on which pokemon yet.

He opens more zones and adds new pokemon, but I'm almost out of space and can't post them right now

Ice age joke... About the melons, and no, ginguin is a completly diffrent look to it. But i am having a hard time with emplarus' design, mainly it's tusk/beak... Also, should the family line be black-black-grey with a pink-pink-blue shiny or a grey-grey-black with a white-white-white shiny coloration?

Ginguin - Roacharmer

@Kissmygrass96: It seems to me that you're giving people way too many choices for pokemon early in the game, mostly because you're giving people a choice of fifteen starters and a safari zone right after the second gym. Part of the challenge of the pokemon games is to work with the pokemon you're given, and if you give people so many choices, then it makes the game a bit easier, especially for people who understand which pokemon are the best.

alrighty, i finished all but the back sprites for the ginguin line, i'll post everything up A.S.A.P i think they came out pretty good for a penguin seal/ penguin seal/ penguin walrus hybrid pokemon in my opinion.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    @Kissmygrass96: It seems to me that you're giving people way too many choices for pokemon early in the game, mostly because you're giving people a choice of fifteen starters and a safari zone right after the second gym. Part of the challenge of the pokemon games is to work with the pokemon you're given, and if you give people so many choices, then it makes the game a bit easier, especially for people who understand which pokemon are the best.
    I agree, so I'll change it up a lil. On the first time, after you beat the second gym but before what triggers the next step in the safari zone, you only get 15 Safari Balls and 300 steps. Also, the only pokemon are Fearow, the Nidorans, and Bidoof. Even more, all gym leader pokemon are higher levels. For instance, the first gym leader's first pokemon are level 12 with their ace at 14 and, with the exception of Roark, use two pokemon. With the new first gym leader, his first two pokemon are level 14 annd his ace is 16.

Page 78 of 95 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast