Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

@Ysavvryl: Pretty much. It's basically supposed to be like an icy version of a Caterpie, though it would appear fairly late in the game. Gynamoth is going to have some tricks up its sleeve though. I also added Ice Beam as kind of a "secret" move if the user delays Gynapillar's evolution.

I also changed Gynapillar's ability so it becomes frozen 100% of the time under icy conditions, and also made a move which can let the user thaw out the pokemon so it can attack (that's also why hail is a TM move). Yeah, it's a pretty useless idea when put practically, but I think it's still entertaining nonetheless.

I've edited my last post; I added Gynapillar's evolution (Gynapod, which is still just as useless). I also changed around a couple of stats for Gynapillar and added a couple of new moves.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Can i join you i can do fakemons for everyone and fake evolutions
    I was born to break rules

@legendarycharizard: Hey there! You need to read through the first post and see what's required to join this club first.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    Pwah, 'allo! I'm back! And I want to join. To prove my utter seriousness, here's a fakemon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzl7...e=channel_page

Yes, it's a youtube link. Random, I know, but... The picture's in the second half. Anyway, Bloatoth is a Bug/Dark type. It's stats are 135/116/73/69/82/43. It evolves when it's leveled up with a Odd Amber attached to it. It learns a lot more physical moves than Mothim did, including some punching moves.

Such a very amazing link!

I hate to provide such a worthless bump but this place needs more life within it.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

Final evolution of Gynacillar..

Name: Gynamoth
    Species: Arctic moth pokemon
    Type: Bug/Ice
    Height: 1.52m Weight: 11.9kg
    Abilities: Magic Bounce
    Clear Area - Removes all obstacles (such as Stealth Rock, Spikes, fog etc.) from the battlefield apon switching in.
    Snow Warning (DW)
    Gender Ratio (M/F): 50%/50%

Appearance: A moth with crystalised wings, made of ice. A white, long, cloth-like body, which tails off and curves slightly towards the back. It has two antennae, with small, diamond shaped eyes on the ends. It is covered in black stripes and small white spikes. It has a very small, triangular shaped mouth and small feet attached to its body.
    PokeDex: A Gynamoth is adapted to survive in freezing temperatures. Its wings are very reflective; they can be used to blind foes during the day, but at night they sparkle.

Stats:
    HP: 70
    Att: 58
    Def: 70
    Sp Att: 99
    Sp Def: 73
    Speed: 99
    Total: 469

Evolution:
    Gynacilla --- Lv 30 ---> Gynapod --- Lv 37 ---> Gynamoth

Moveset:
    1 - Bug Bite
    1 - Sleep Powder
    1 - Stun Spore
    1 - Hail
    37 - Ice Shard
    40 - Light Screen
    44 - Power Gem
    48 - Mirror Shot
    53 - Haze
    58 - Mirror Coat
    64 - Blizzard
    70 - Quiver Dance

TMs (BW): 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 32, 33, 37, 44, 45, 51, 52, 53, 62, 70, 76, 77, 79, 83, 85, 87, 89, 90, 91, 92
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 19th January 2012 at 12:36 AM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Sorry for being inactive, again >_>
    I'm very reluctant to post, as I'm sure everyone will just ignore my stuffs ;w; Maybe I'm not skilled at this stuff
    -------------------------------------------

( Sprite is a bit different with the full art C: )
    Canire (ガードッグ Gaadoggu/Guardog)
    Type: Fire
    Species: Puppy Pokemon
    Ability: Blaze
    Hidden Ability: Intimidate
    Height: 0.5 m -- Weight: 5 kg
    Colors: Orange(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
    Body Style: Quadrupedal with tail
    Gender Ratio: 87.5% : 12.5%
    Egg Group: Field groups
    Habitat: Urban

Gender Difference: None
    Held Item: Oran Berry(Oran Berry was held if Canire was chosen as starter)

Entries
    Vermilion: TBA
    Azure: TBA

Stats:
    HP --
    Attack --
    Defense --
    Sp.Atk --
    Sp.Def --
    Speed --
    Total: TBA

Evolutions line:
    Varasen (Lv.15) Roagnite (Lv.34) Ignishisa

Learnset:
    -- Tackle
    3 Howl
    6 Ember
    11 Bite
    14 Heat Breath
    17 Odor Sleuth
    20 Roar
    23 Flame Wheel
    27 Fire Fang
    30 Heal Bell
    34 Flamethrower
    37 Take Down
    40 Crunch
    43 Wide Guard
    46 Slash
    50 Black Torch
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Infernape that is awesome.

Also, I'd like to join this club.

Fight Between Warriors: Usopp vs Luffy

Infernape, that is way too cute!

And one of the starters! Meet the water starter!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dolpsy
    The Dolphin Pokemon
    Water

Apperance:Dolphin-shaped figure. Blue with small turqouise ribbons coming out of back. Small wave design on fins.

Pokedex Entry:

TopazSun-This Pokemon is usually found in small ponds and rivers. It's ribbons are said to help it predict the weather, and possibly the opponent's move choice.

DiamondMoon-Given as a choice to starting trainers, it's fins can help it swim up to 510 miles per hour.

AmythestStar-An uncommon pokemon to find in large bodies of water, it usually swims in ponds and rivers. When it evolves, it heads out of it's small home closer to the ocean.

Evolution:Dolpsy-Wavephin (Lvl 25)-Tsudolph (Lvl 38)

Base Stats:
    HP-56
    Attack-48
    Defense-86
    Special Attack-95
    Special Defense-86
    Speed-97

Learnset:
    Start-Tackle
    Start-Leer
    7-Bubble
    10-Quick Attack
    16-Bubblebeam
    23-Aqua Jet
    29-Psybeam
    34-Psychic
    37-Calm Mind
    42-Iron Tail
    49-Body Slam
    54-Baton Pass
    60-Hydro Pump
    68-Zen Headbutt
    Last edited by Zekshirom; 7th March 2012 at 11:03 PM.
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

@ Zekishrom- whoah, those base states need serious work. A BST of 851 makes Arceus jealous, let alone a first form starter. Apart from that, I guess it's pretty cool (and maybe gains the psychic type on evolving?). You might want a bit more variety to the moves, though, it learns a few too many water attacks. Maybe quick attack instead of water gun?

@ Infernape- the flame things around its neck seem a little... odd. But otherwise that's another great design.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Loki- Why does everyone get my name wrong? It's Zekshirom. ZEK-SHI-ROM!!!!

Had to get that off my chest. Yes, Dolpsy does get a Psychic half type once it evolves into Wavephin. And the game titles I said for the Pokedex entry are some "hacks" I'm working on.

Also, thinking of names of the 3 main legendarys, but having no luck whatsoever. I need a bit of help! Anyone have any ideas for legendary names that would fit the main 3 for my games?
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Let's chill, guys and gals.

Eek, doing too much stuff right now...

@Infernape: Nah, I think you're one of the more talented members around. It's just tough to get comments around here.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Lemme try and revive this topic,

Um first off, i'm sorry for being almost non existent on the forum anymore, I will soon be back up and running, I will do a COMPLETE overhaul on my deserted pokedex, I will also revamp the region, go more indepth, give near daily updates... Except on weekends if i'm too overloaded with work.

Second: I may need a tiny amount of time before I start spriting again, but this time, they will be much better!

Until next time, Legnak out

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

I would like to join.

I'm making a Fakedex, unfortunately I have next to no art talent. Here is the grass starter.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capuvine (????? Capuchi)
    Type: Grass/Fighting
    Species: Playful Pokemon
    Ability: Overgrow
    Hidden Ability: N/A
    Height: 0.5 m
    Weight: 4.9 kg
    Colors: Green (Normal) Red (Shiny)
    Body Style: Bipedal with Tail
    Gender Ratio: 87.5% : 12.5%
    Egg Group: Field Groups + Human-like Groups
    Habitat: Forest

Gender Difference: None
    Held Item: N/A

Entries
    Mörk: A rambunctious Pokemon, they enjoy getting into mischief and love to play.
    Ljus: These friendly Pokemon always try to become the best of companions with any Pokemon they see.

Stats:
    HP -- 52
    Attack -- 76
    Defense -- 33
    Sp.Atk -- 41
    Sp.Def -- 33
    Speed -- 74
    Total: 309

Evolutionary Line:
    Gibbanch (Lv.15) Mandtrunk (Lv.35)

Learnset:
    -- Howl
    -- Scratch
    7 Vine Whip
    9 Quick Attack
    15 Bullet Seed
    17 Karate Chop
    23 Pursuit
    25 Razor Leaf
    31 Agility
    33 Leaf Blade
    37 Aromatherapy
    39 Detect
    41 DynamicPunch
    47 Focus Punch
    51 Energy Ball

@Qymaen: Hi! Don't worry about having no art talent. I never post pics of my fakemon myself. That seems like a nice starter; I'd prefer having a written description, as I'm more of an idea commenter. But that's plenty of information to join, so welcome to the club!

The names seem really nice. If you're not sure about using Capuvine or Capuchi, the later sounds a whole lot more cute, so if the Pokemon is meant to be as cutesy as it sounds friendly, go for that one.

I have an angelic fakemon I've been considering for a little while now, but it's angelic in a sort of cosmic horror sense (it makes sense, as some biblical angels were really strange in terms of design). But I've only got a description of it so far.

I'd call its coloration neon yellow and neon green, really bright colors blended at points where they meet. It's human-like, but rather featureless. Especially its face, which is like a blank mask with orange or red eyes. Its arms are replaced with long but thin feathered wings that have a hand-like appendage at the distance a person would have their hand from their shoulder, but that's only a third of the way down its wings. Instead of legs, it has a long smoky tail; it has a similar smokey feature replacing its hair.

It's actually a Normal/Dragon. Freaky, huh?

-+-

And just for the fun of it, lets do another group fakemon! For new members, simply fill out one of the lines and post it, trying to keep it consistent and interesting. You can fill out another line if someone else has done so.

Name:
    Type: Dark/Electric
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Classification:
    Height/Weight:

Description:

Base Stats
    HP:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense:
    Speed:

Pokedex entry:
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 9th February 2012 at 4:45 PM.

Hmm, Dark/Electric? Sounds like a great typing for a mad scientist!

Name:
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Classification: Mad Genius Pokemon
    Height/Weight:

Description:

Base Stats
    HP:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense:
    Speed:

Pokedex entry:

Also, I'm working on another group of Fakemon separate from the Crossover Mons I've shown previously. It'll be an interesting bunch, and expect some mascots when I get Gimp all figured out...
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Name:
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Height/Weight:

Description: ______ is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail. On it's belly, and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. ______'s eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. _____ has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind _____'s back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. _____'s hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, _____ leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet. (This is cool, right?)

Base Stats
    HP:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense:
    Speed:
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

A most interesting activity!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Height/Weight:

Description: ______ is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail. On it's belly, and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. ______'s eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. _____ has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind _____'s back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. _____'s hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, _____ leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet. (This is cool, right?)

Base Stats
    HP:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense:
    Speed: 86
    Last edited by Qymaen; 11th February 2012 at 3:43 AM.

Fake mons huh? Cool. I'll start of with helping with this group fakemon.

Name: Callidam
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Height/Weight:

Description: Callidam is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail. On it's belly, and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. Callidam's eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. Callidam has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind Callidam's back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. Callidam's hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, Callidam leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet. (This is cool, right?)

Base Stats
    HP:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Sp. Attack:
    Sp. Defense:
    Speed: 86

Pokédex Entry:

Callidam is a combonation of the Latin words meaning Sly and Moon. (Moon can also be translated as Lunam)

Ability: volt absorb
    DW Ability:
    Height/Weight:

Description: Callidam is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail.On it's belly,and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. Callidam's eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. Callidam has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind Callidam's back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. Callidam's hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, Callidam leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet. (This is cool, right?)

Base Stats HP: Attack: Defense: Sp. Attack: Sp. Defense: Speed: 86

Pokédex Entry:

Callidam is a combonation of the Latin words meaning Sly and Moon. (Moon can also be translated as Lunam)

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

I haven't crafted in a while... have I? In time, I will, but I've been fairly swamped with real world stuffs.

Anyway.

Ability: Volt Absorb
    DW Ability: Immunity
    Height/Weight:

Description: Callidam is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail.On it's belly,and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. Callidam's eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. Callidam has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind Callidam's back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. Callidam's hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, Callidam leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet. (This is cool, right?)

Pokédex Entry:

I'll be reworking my stuff eventually.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

@Tyoyo3131: Hey there! Go back and read the first post here: you need to post one of your own fakemon in order to officially join.

-+-

Height/Weight:

Description: Callidam is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail.On it's belly,and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. Callidam's eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. Callidam has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind Callidam's back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. Callidam's hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, Callidam leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet.

Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon is often seen gathering materials, staring at machines, and laughing maniacally at the height of thunderstorms.

Height/Weight: 5'2" + 68.9 lbs

Description: Callidam is a bipedal fox with bright yellow fur on it's back, top of head, and tail.On it's belly,and bottom-half of head, it has very white fur. Callidam's eyes are covered by white non-see through lenses, surronded by a black outline like goggles. in fact, it looks just like it's wearing goggles. It seems to be grinning all the time, with it's canines showing. Callidam has a very black appendage LIKE gardevoir's dress, but instead it's a unbuttoned lab coat that reaches to it's waist. This lab coat can billow around, so it's often see flying behind Callidam's back. So it doesn't cover anything and stay there like gardevoir's does. A red jagged X is on the back of this labcoat. Callidam's hands are covered by white gloves, which can't be taken off, but they have holes that the claws stick out of. When running, Callidam leaves a trail of black and yellow sparks from it's feet.

Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon is often seen gathering materials, staring at machines, and laughing maniacally at the height of thunderstorms.

For my fakedex, based in my Nisshoku Region, I have almost no fighting types, besides my grass starter and a two pokemon (one based on an MMA fighter and another on a boxer).

I need more fighting-types, so any ideas?

Sorry for inactivity, like 40 pages since last post but im getting pokedex updated alot over the next month.

Werm
    Plying/Dragon
    Ability:Multiscale(20%) Sheer Force (80%)
    D/W:Rough Skin
    61.7lbs/28.0kg
    3’03”/1.0m
    Entry: Made from a mad scientist, it goes to forest in hunt of some BEEBUG's
    Entry 2: Made from a mad scientist, it hunts BEEBUG and flys over 10 miles above the surface.

Ill add picture and moveset soon

^Image By Skiyomi^

Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast