Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2353

Thread: The Fakemon Club IV

Abilities are always 50/50. This is because Abilities, unlike Genders, are given a value of either 0 or 1, rather than 0-255.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

who says i cant go 'lets change it!. If i were to make a hack version, i would change it, make it more harder to get the better abilities. Things change between games and regions so that can be a change in mine.

^Image By Skiyomi^

K then. One of my own.... Got it!

Name: Aquapus
    Type: Water/Fighting
    Ability: Iron Fist, Toxic Boost
    DW Ability: Multifist- Similar to Iron Fist, but alters every punching move into whatever plate-type he is holding.
    Classification: Platypus Pokémon
    Height/Weight: 2 ft 9 in, 50 lbs.

Description: Aquapus looks much like the modern day platypus, the main differences being that he has blue fur and wears a gi, white belt included. The belt will change colors if he has the multifist ability and is holding a plate.

Base Stats
    HP: 60
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 50
    Sp. Attack: 65
    Sp. Defense: 50
    Speed: 80

Pokedex entry: Aquapups are trained to protect their clan, and are trained in different arts of the ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    K then. One of my own.... Got it!

Name: Aquapus
    Type: Water/Fighting
    Ability: Iron Fist, Toxic Boost
    DW Ability: Multifist- Similar to Iron Fist, but alters every punching move into whatever plate-type he is holding.
    Classification: Platypus Pokémon
    Height/Weight: 2 ft 9 in, 50 lbs.

Description: Aquapus looks much like the modern day platypus, the main differences being that he has blue fur and wears a gi, white belt included. The belt will change colors if he has the multifist ability and is holding a plate.

Base Stats
    HP: 60
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 50
    Sp. Attack: 65
    Sp. Defense: 50
    Speed: 80

Pokedex entry: Aquapups are trained to protect their clan, and are trained in different arts of the ninja.
    Perry! Perry the platypus!
    Sorry for off topic...
    Anyway, the design is pretty good, and with the ninja thing... is it a secret agent?
    You should add a moveset too. Also you should go into multifist a bit more, like this:

Multifist is ability that makes all physical attacks turn into the type of plate it is holding. (Not much more tbh...)

^Image By Skiyomi^

@Tyoyo3131: lol, that's a pretty nice tribute Pokemon. And a nice option for Water/Fighting. It'd be fun to use. Welcome to the club!

@Qymaen: Is it really necessary to have more Fight-types? I suppose if you wanted more, find other types that are underrepresented in your fakedex and combine them to make something new.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

hey guys, not trying to spam or anything, but I have reopened an RP that allows fakemon.

and also, I will be showing progress on monday hopefully.

Ginguin - Roacharmer

thank you so much ash man83 for fixing Roacharmer! I'm incredibly thankful!

Okay, here we go with one of the main legendaries of my new region, the Gochess region! I did this picture on Gimp and it's my first picture made using the program, so it kinda sucks (me trying out a new style doesn't help either).

But anyway, here we go:

Vellichai, the Deception Pokemon
    Dark/Psychic type
    Ability: Havoc (status effects such as confusion and paralysis are more likely to trigger their effects in battle)

Pokemon Honor Version: "Said to have once been a mighty general, VELLICHAI is a master of deceit and trickery in battle."
    Pokemon Victory Version: "VELLICHAI is spoken of in Gochess legends as a cunning military leader. It employs subversive tactics to defeat its foes.

It is opposed to the Attrition Pokemon, Starkrect, and is the mascot legendary for Victory Version. One of the evil teams in the Gochess region, Team Enigma, seeks to awaken Vellichai while the other, Team Legion, wishes to awaken Starkrect.

I don't like the mascots being dragon-types all the time, so I decided to create two Psychic-types instead. I'm also doing something really interesting with my starters (I personally love my little fire starter).
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

I thought of the names for my 3 main legendarys!

TopazSun= Taiyo, the Sun Horse Pokemon

DiamondMoon= Tsuki, the Moon Dragon Pokemon

AmythestStar= Suta, the Star Wolf pokemon

And Quetria's new name is Atarashi.

I also renamed the starters!

Dolpsy= Mizu

SeedVine= Kusa

Coalmon= Kasai
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Hey, it's not too late to join, is it?

Name: Galodraco (Galeocerdo + Draco)
    Type: Dragon/Dark
    Ability:
    DW Ability:
    Classification: Shark Dragon Pokémon
    Height/Weight:

Description:

Pokedex entry: It has large flippers to help steer it through the water quickly. It is not clumsy on land, it can outrun a man. However, if it is startled, it will trip over itself in a desperate struggle to run to the water.

Spoiler:- Here are some more, in case you're curious:

I have more. A lot probably need to be renamed.

@StarwaterEmpoleon: Some nice concepts. Helldom seems awfully similar to Houndoom though; is there anything major that separates the two? It'd be nice to have some abilities listed (or some other info like stats/optional moves), but otherwise, pretty good

I really like Galodraco's concept
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

I wanna Join:
    Pokemon: Whirleon
    Type: Flying
    Abilities: Sniper/Steadfest
    Evolves from eevee by teaching it fly
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

^My only problem with this is that this means eevee can learn fly. If you click B or give it an ever stone, it gets to stay as a flying eevee. Any thoughts on how you would change this? or a different way to evolve it?
    TODAY I DRANK PICKLE JUICE.
    It was pretty good.

@Staraptor Empoleon: Nah, never too late. Hmm, another shark dragon. but at least it's a water shark and not a land shark. Looks pretty nifty to me, although I am puzzled as to how it would be faster than a human on land. its body structure doesn't seem right for that. Eh, but where's the realism in real Pokemon? welcome to the club!

@uxinator: As Loreni pointed out, there's some trouble with being able to teach Eevee Fly. you could cancel its evolution, and then turn it into another one, so this probably wouldn't happen. Although I wonder if it would confuse the game if you have it ready to evovle into a Espeon/Umbreon and a Whirleon at the same time. Anyhow, there's not enough description in that fakemon for me to feel comfortable in accepting you to the club. Fill it out some more, with a phsycial description, stats, or other data and try again.

A hilarious (to me) typo occurred within this post, inspiring me to make a hold item!

Pokemelon: Give to a Pokemon in order to attract sweet encounters with its sweet scent. (increases the appearance rate of wild Pokemon with less than a 15% chance of appearing in the area, decreases rate of more common Pokemon).
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Lets see here
    Werole
    Evolve from watchog at lvl 40
    Normal/Electric type
    Abilities: Intimidate/Rivalry
    3ds Fc: 3394-3692-8190
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Your-Pokemon!

I haveth Claimed the Almighty Rhyperior

I AM BACK!

Credit to Bekidding

I'd love to join this club... I've made a few fakemon and I plan on making more. I hope this isn't too long of a post >_<

I'll start with my favorite of the bunch and show the others when you guys want to see them <3
    __________________________________________________ _________________

Amercetto, the Dark Cupid Fakemon

Type: Dark/Poison

Ability: Cute Charm

Height: 1’5 ft

Weight: 12 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 50%/Male 50%

Species Information: Wild Amercetto are little more than a nuisance to surrounding people and fakemon, acting as impish cupids. They take pleasure in persuading people into one-sided relationships that are doomed to fail and laughing at their misery. Amercetto migrate to heavily populated towns around Valentine’s Day; perching themselves in trees and luring unsuspecting lovelorns into hopeless romances like little consciences. With their small size and very capable flight, they steal objects and cleverly place them where they’d be viewed as ‘signs from above’ by their victims. Amercetto are known to be very jealous Fakemon, and once captured by a trainer they tend to hover around him or her like a bad omen of love, attacking any opportunity of true affection and driving it away.

Dex Entry: Amercetto are very mischievous fakemon, guiding ill-fated love in hopes of impending misery.

Evolution: Amercetto doesn’t evolve

Name Origin: Amercetto could be a combination of ‘amerce’, meaning to punish, and ‘amaretto’ which is a cherub of love, reflecting on it’s small appearance and ability to foster ill-fated affection. ‘Ame’ can also refer to the Sonic FC Amelia Rose, whom this fakemon was based on.

Base Stats:
    HP: 90
    Attack: 60
    Defense: 85
    Special Attack: 40
    Special Defense: 75
    Speed: 65
    Total: 415

Level Up Moves:
    Start- Charm
    Start- Poison Sting
    3. Pursuit
    9. Swagger
    17. Toxic Spikes
    21. Faint Attack

27. Lovely Kiss
    36. Poison Fang
    41. Acrobatics
    48. Screech
    57. Foul Play
    65. Perish Song
    Last edited by PinkViper; 26th March 2012 at 2:07 PM.
    Pokemon Black: Amelia- 3740-1778-5154.
    *Looking for users that can change the nicknames of traded Pokemon. I can offer flawless shines. Please PM me if you are available

"EvilClone13" and "Urgamoth" will forever and ever be the sweetest and most generous individual, I have ever met. Anything I have, they can have; no, ifs ands or buts. They're my friend and shall forever be known as such so long as this signature remains posted.

I have more information regarding the new region I'm working on (The Star Wars crossover is being scrapped, but some of the fakemon might survive)

The game names will be Pokemon Honor Version and Pokemon Victory Version.

The region will be called the Gochess region and will have 150 all-new Pokemon.

The mascots will be Starkrect, the Attrition Pokemon (a Fighting/Psychic type), for Honor Version and Velluchai, the Deception Pokemon (a Dark/Psychic type), for Victory Version

The male main character will be named Dwight and the female Patty. The rival will be Marcus.

The Starters are as follows:

#001 Squeed
    Algae Pokemon
    Type: Grass
    Ability: Overgrow
    001: Squeed--lv.16->002: Algto--lv.36->003: Krakelp
    (Algto and Krakelp are Grass/Water types)

#004 Tikindle
    Torch Pokemon
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    004: Tikindle--lv.16->005: Dancinder--lv.36:006: Kaliente
    (Dancinder and Kaliente are Fire/Grass types)

#007 Craboil
    Cooking Pokemon
    Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    007: Craboil--lv.16->008: Clawdron--lv.36->009: Cansemite
    (Clawdron and Cansemite are Water/Fire types)

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

@Uxinator: That has the same problem as the last post: not enough information to really get an idea of what this fakemon is about. Check out some of the other posts around. Even just having an explanation with full sentences of why Watchog would evolve into a Normal/Electric would be enough. If you don't give a lot of information, then people can't really comment on it. You have one more try.

@PinkViper: Hi! Don't worry about the long posts; I like 'em! And there have been some really long posts in this club's history, like full Pokedex lists. Anyhow, onto your fakemon... oh, I love Amercetto! It sounds like such a troublemaker. And the moveset looks nice, especially when you know it's based on Amy Rose. Although I don't think she's actually quite as bad as Amercetto, but that's another thing. Welcome to the club!

@LokietheGengar: Squeeeeeeeeeeee-d! *falls of chair laughing* Oh, I hope it's an adorable Pokemon, with a name like that. Needs to be pink and red, at least in shiny form, with big puppy eyes and shy little tentacles. Tikindle and Craboil also sound like fun Pokemon, but really, how can you compare against a name like Squeed?

Oh I'm so happy you like Amercetto! It's my all-time favorite so far, and I actually put quite a bit of work into the Valentine's/Love/Jealously theme for the crazed Sonic fangirl.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Amaraze, the Little Barb Fakemon

Type: Poison

Ability: Poison Point/Rivalry

Height: 2’5 ft

Weight: 34 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 25%/Male 75%

Species Information: Wild Amaraze are generally very destructive little fakemon. Minutes after hatching from its egg, an Amaraze will take off in search of something fight with; preferably anything hard enough to either test its strength on, toughen its poisonous barbs, or sharpen the blade on its forehead. In the wild they are normally found in the desert where they’ve gradually trained themselves to endure the heat with training, breeding, and natural selection; often picking fights with wild Cairocat. Usually a social fakemon, if captured Amaraze can be trained into loyal companionship that once fostered can almost never be broken. If one manages to upset this fakemon however, will go into fits of rage where it destroys everything in its path until it falls asleep.

Dex Entry: Amaraze very hardy and energetic fakemon. It's screeching war cries echo through the desert.

Evolution: Amaraze evolves into Seviwrath when exposed to a King’s Rock.

Name Origin: Amaraze could be a combination of ‘amadelphous’, meaning gregarious or social, and ‘raze’ referring to its destructive mannerisms. Amaraze can also refer to the Sonic FC Amaru Severeth, whom this fakemon was based on.

Base Stats:
    HP: 50
    Attack: 70
    Defense: 60
    Special Attack: 25
    Special Defense: 50
    Speed: 75
    Total: 330

Level Up Moves:
    Start- Quick Attack
    Start- Growl
    6. Focus Energy
    11. Poison Sting
    15. Rage
    19. Horn Attack
    24. Beat Up
    29. Screech
    33. Poison Jab
    47. Agility
    55. Sucker Punch
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Seviwrath, Sharp Spike Fakemon

Type: Poison/Steel

Ability: Poison Point/Heatproof

Height: 3’4 ft

Weight: 77 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 25%/Male 75%

Species Information: After years of endurance and training in the scalding sands and arid climates of the desert, Seviwrath outgrows the destructive mindset and tendencies of its previous evolution and learns to channel it’s anger in more productive field; battle. This fakemon is usually restricted to only one among a pack of Amaraze whom it will protect with its newly elongated tail. This tail holds enough power and venom with one swing to cast even a thick-skinned Cairocat into submission with moves like Iron Tail and Poison Tail. Despite partially being a steel-type fakemon, Seviwrath are surprisingly fast on their claws; racing around at over 100 mph. They are said to be the kings of the desert.

Dex Entry: Sevirath are very territorial Fakemon and can often be seen defending it's space from predatory Cairocat.

Evolution: As the final form of Amaraze, Seviwrath does not evolve

Name Origin: Seviwrath could be a combination of ‘severe’, and ‘wrath’, referring to the intense anger it can unleash on its opponent. However, ‘sever’ which means to amputate could also be the origin of the name alongside the Sonic FC Amaru Severeth, whom this fakemon was based on.

Base Stats:

HP: 72
    Attack: 90
    Defense: 85
    Special Attack: 30
    Special Defense: 65
    Speed: 135
    Total: 477

Level Up Moves:
    Start- Endure
    Start- Poison Jab
    Start- Focus Energy
    Start- Metal Claw
    7. Rage
    12. Poison Sting
    16. Horn Attack
    20. Glare
    25. Swords Dance
    30. Poison Tail
    35. X-Scissor
    46. Autotomize
    59. Iron Tail

68. Extremespeed

Last edited by PinkViper; 23rd March 2012 at 4:19 AM.
    *Looking for users that can change the nicknames of traded Pokemon. I can offer flawless shines. Please PM me if you are available

"EvilClone13" and "Urgamoth" will forever and ever be the sweetest and most generous individual, I have ever met. Anything I have, they can have; no, ifs ands or buts. They're my friend and shall forever be known as such so long as this signature remains posted.

@Ysavvryl- Funny you should live the name Squeed, I literally came up with it on the fly while typing up those mini-profiles. I also have a sheet of notebook paper with Tikindle, Squeed, and Craboil drawn on it and I will get them drawn on Gimp or something soon. And Squeed indeed looks like a stalk of grass with big eyes and "root" tentacles. It's green in its regular form but for shinys you never know...

And for a look at my artistic ability with Gimp here's a repost of the Deception Pokemon, Velluchai:
    Velichai.jpg

Current works:

@Loki: About Canire, well, the neck fur thingy looks odd because I'm experimenting with Photoshop so yeah >_>

@PinkViper: I like Amercetto, it looks so cute >w<

Okey, time for continuing the legendaries >_> I also had re-designed Verminix and Azuryuu.
    This is Byaito(changed the name "Byachro", lol), the White Tiger of West. Somehow it looks like a digimon after I finished drawing this xD
        Spoiler:- too big+too long?:
    Last edited by Infernape77; 17th March 2012 at 10:20 AM.
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77 View Post
    @PinkViper: I like Amercetto, it looks so cute >w<
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

As for the Pokemon, Byaito... I really like the design, although as you said it is a bit reminiscent of a Digimon character. I find myself very interested in it as far as the story on your legandaries, so I'm gonna stalk your posts and see if I can find them. XD

At first, by picture I assumed it to be an ice/steel typing; but perhaps that's just me and my perception that white (for the most part) equals snow. Plus the claws look as though they'd be great for walking on snow.

Y'know, I had a thought ... feel free to ignore this suggestion. You say that this Pokemon represents Fall (or am I just out of the loop XD). I think a golden brown/Siberian tiger would probably be a bit more appropriate, based on the golden leaves of Fall? The Steel typing can also be kept, Since there are many brown Metals... copper, bronze, etc.

I also don't see a whole lot of the dark-typing reflected in Byaito. I absolutely love dark types and I'd love to see the correlation just a little more. I have a few suggestions if I may...

For some reason I picture the mohawk-like hair on the backs of these guys Shenzi_Banzai_and_Ed.jpg

-I can picture this type of fur going down Byaito's back, with it's back stripes fraying from it (to have that menacing look). I can't help but think they'd look nice a little darker too. From this mane-like thingy I can picture a strong black tail that ends in a spiked flail. I like the latter idea most, since it adds to the steel-typing of the pokemon, plus it's original XD

I like the idea of a tiger, since most people refuse to tread on this area with Raikou around.. who is a mixture of lots of different things it may seem. He almost looks as he could be a rival to it.

May I ask where you got the name for him?

Been a while since I've posted here. I'm working on a hachiko Pokémon but it's rather incomplete. For now I'll post some new moves because I really like making fan moves.

Ectovenom
    Poison
    Special
    60BP
    20PP
    100Acc
    This attack deals double damage to Ghost-types.
    The user releases a venom that severely harms ghosts. Super-effective against Ghost-types.

Ectovenom Hit
    Poison
    Physical
    60BP
    20PP
    100 Acc
    This attack deals double damage against Ghost-types.
    The user slams the foe with an appendage covered in poison that severely harms ghosts. Super-effective against Ghost-types.

Weak Venom
    Poison
    Special
    40BP
    40PP
    100Acc
    This move cannot knock out the foe.
    The user shoots out a highly diluted venom that cannot knock out a Pokemom.

Poison Slap
    Poison
    Physical
    40BP
    40PP
    100acc
    Cannot knock out the foe.
    The user hits the foe with an appendage covered in a diluted venom. This weak slap cannot faint a foe.

woah the longest feedback I ever get xD

First, well, about the color, the very light blue really represents snow, but in this case this white color just simply symbolize the "White Tiger" design, and also silver color. And then about the claws, I dunno though |D
    Yep, this guy represents Fall/Autumn.
    Hmm, maybe I'll just explain about this "Season Masters"
    The Season Masters is based on the East Asia(Chinese/Japanese) mythology thingy about the compass-guardian(?)= Black Turtle of North - Winter(XuanWu/Genbu), Azure Dragon of East - Spring(QingLong/Seiryuu), White Tiger of West - Fall(BaiHu/Byakkou) and Vermilion Bird/Phoenix of South - Summer(ZhuQue/Suzaku) -> wikipedia about this
    Then, Byaito is based on White Tiger of West/BaiHu/Byakkou. So because I want to make it fit the theme, that's why I put a lot of white stuffs on it and can't use the Siberian Tiger. ^^' About the dark types "element", I'm not really sure, though, I just think the meany looks on its eyes is enough to be called Dark-type, lol. I can feel the dark feeling when looking at its glares o-o
    Secondly, about the black mane on the back, I'll try it and see if it'll looks any better, but, it'll just look "ruined" the White Tiger theme, I think ;-; Next, the tail. Can't really fix the tail, since I'm awfully bad on feline's tail >_> Then the spike flail on the tail, can't do that too, because I'm afraid people will accuse me more about 'copying' Baihumon(Note the spikes on tail), so it won't help it looks more original huh.

Byaito's name is from Byakkou(the "White Tiger" of Japanese) and romanization of White in japanese=ホワイト Hoaito

Thanks for the long feedback, anyway
    Pokemon X FC: 0318-8348-3829 (Grass: Tangela, Swadloon, Gogoat)
    ★☆★ PokeFarm ❖❖❖ GPX+ ❖❖❖ Vdex ❖❖❖ Renva Region ☆★☆

Quote Originally Posted by Infernape77 View Post
    woah the longest feedback I ever get xD

First, well, about the color, the very light blue really represents snow, but in this case this white color just simply symbolize the "White Tiger" design, and also silver color. And then about the claws, I dunno though |D
    Yep, this guy represents Fall/Autumn.
    Hmm, maybe I'll just explain about this "Season Masters"
    The Season Masters is based on the East Asia(Chinese/Japanese) mythology thingy about the compass-guardian(?)= Black Turtle of North - Winter(XuanWu/Genbu), Azure Dragon of East - Spring(QingLong/Seiryuu), White Tiger of West - Fall(BaiHu/Byakkou) and Vermilion Bird/Phoenix of South - Summer(ZhuQue/Suzaku) -> wikipedia about this
    Then, Byaito is based on White Tiger of West/BaiHu/Byakkou. So because I want to make it fit the theme, that's why I put a lot of white stuffs on it and can't use the Siberian Tiger. ^^' About the dark types "element", I'm not really sure, though, I just think the meany looks on its eyes is enough to be called Dark-type, lol. I can feel the dark feeling when looking at its glares o-o
    Secondly, about the black mane on the back, I'll try it and see if it'll looks any better, but, it'll just look "ruined" the White Tiger theme, I think ;-; Next, the tail. Can't really fix the tail, since I'm awfully bad on feline's tail >_> Then the spike flail on the tail, can't do that too, because I'm afraid people will accuse me more about 'copying' Baihumon(Note the spikes on tail), so it won't help it looks more original huh.

Byaito's name is from Byakkou(the "White Tiger" of Japanese) and romanization of White in japanese=ホワイト Hoaito

Thanks for the long feedback, anyway
    No problem love, I'm happy to help. That's precisely why I asked where you got the name from, just learning more is all. Now I know EXACTLY what it was based on, I totally understand while you made the choices you did in it's design. Thanks for letting me know that, I actually thought you based it on a normal white tiger XD. I love how like most canon pokemon, you've actually correlated it to a myth/legend/fokelore of another area.

Now I'm off to read that wikipedia entry <3

I've made so many fakemoves and so few fakemon, I really should try to balance it a bit. But for now the imbalance will grow worse as I work on Poison-types.

Antivenom
    Poison
    Special
    60BP
    20PP
    100Acc
    This attack deals Super-effective damage against Poison-types.
    The user shoots out a poison that can neutralize other poisons. Super-effective against Poison-types.

Anti-Fang
    Poison
    Physical
    60BP
    20PP
    100Acc
    This move deals Super-effective damage against Poison-types.
    The user bites the foe with a fang laced with anti-venoms. Super-effective against Poison-types.

Pollution
    Poison
    Special
    60BP
    20PP
    100Acc
    This move deals Super-effective damage against Ground-types.
    The user sends out a polluting blast. Super-effective against Ground-types.

Messy Smack
    Poison
    Physical
    60BP
    20PP
    100Acc
    This move deals Super-effective damage against Ground-types.
    The user hits the foe physically with a polluting blast. Super-effective against Ground-types.

Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast